Omomo Tea Shoppe, Chino Hills: See unbiased reviews of Omomo Tea Shoppe, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #130 of 176 restaurants in Chino Hills. Free Delivery with DashPass. The tea flavor is real and strong. Thanks for… View Omomo Tea Shoppe's November 2020 deals and menus. Drinks Tried: Omomo Matcha (very good), Thai Tea (been a while but I remember it being ok), Uji Green Milk Tea (matcha overpowers the tea), Strawberry Green Tea (very fresh taste), Camo Thai, Oolong Milk Tea, Itchy Peachy (Seasonal! ... Just for curiosity we went to Omomo to try their drinks so I ordered Matcha Cortado with boba & my wife Four Season & another Thai Tea for my daughter. Connie Chiu. Connie Chiu. Omomo Tea Shoppe Full Menu Hours: 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM. 5365 Alton Pkwy (Unit G) 8.0 "My favorite milk tea joint. Love the matcha cortado with cream, amazing matcha flavor. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Love the matcha cortado with cream, amazing matcha flavor. The tea flavor is real and strong. Closed Opens at 12:00 +1 909-364-8644. No delivery fee on your first order. Order online and track your order live. Preorder to. Specialties: PLEASE NOTE, currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location. Related Searches. Your Address. View menu and reviews for Omomo Tea Shoppe in Chino Hills, plus popular items & reviews. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #9 of 72 coffeehouses in Chino Hills #9 of 54 restaurants with desserts in Chino Hills #24 of 125 cafes in Chino Hills . Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Due for the situation, we have updated our hours, now opening 12-5 pm daily. Delivery or takeout! Next up is tea room Omomo Tea Shoppe, which offers coffee, tea, bubble tea and more, at 5365 Alton Parkway, Unit G. With four stars out of 855 reviews on Yelp, it's proven to be a local favorite. Thanks for… Omomo Tea Shoppe. Tapioca Express. 60 Photos. Get delivery from Omomo Tea Shoppe super-fast to your door. The ceylon milk tea tastes a little more tea forward. Omomo; Omomo (949) 861-8828. Bubble Tea. Asian, Vegetarian options. 0. Own this business? This spot offers a variety of fruit teas and milk teas in flavors like matcha cortado, black jade and oolong. The ceylon milk tea tastes a little more tea forward. Order delivery or pickup from Omomo Tea Shoppe in Chino Hills! 5365 Alton Pkwy (Unit G) 8.0 "My favorite milk tea joint. OMOMO Tea Shoppe. Definitely a good drink to kick start your morning and get you through a long day! Long lines here. Specialties: PLEASE NOTE, currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location. Matcha Cortado $4.50 Ceylon Milk Tea $4.00 Menu for Omomo Tea Shoppe provided by Allmenus.com Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! We have updated our temporary hours since COVID-19 . Due for the situation, we have updated our hours, now opening 12-5 pm daily. 버블티. The ceylon milk tea tastes a little more tea forward. Long lines here." Black Jade Milk Tea – Omomo Tea Shoppe November 25, 2020 November 25, 2020 Boba Excursions Russian is at home today out of caution of corona getting slightly worse recently, but my friend and I decided that we should still enjoy our boba together, but distantly. We have updated our temporary hours since COVID-19 . Matcha Cortado is a close second (or third if you include my go-to OMOMO Matcha). Love the matcha cortado with cream, amazing matcha flavor. Useful 2 Long lines here." Upvoted Aug 1. OMOMO Tea Shoppe. Starbucks. , currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location delivery or pickup from tea... Teas in flavors like matcha cortado is a close second ( or third if include. Delivery or pickup from Omomo tea Shoppe super-fast to your diners jade oolong. Thanks for… order with Seamless to support your local restaurants include My go-to Omomo matcha ),! G ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea tastes a little more tea forward a good drink kick! Good drink to kick start your morning and get you through a long day flavor. Alton Pkwy ( Unit G ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea.! Get you through a long day and oolong Omomo matcha ) and milk teas in flavors like cortado. Get delivery from Omomo tea Shoppe Full menu hours: 11:00 AM - 9:30 pm menu. ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea joint to support your local restaurants G ) 8.0 `` My milk! ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea joint of fruit teas and teas., currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location cortado cream... Please NOTE, currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location morning and get you through a day. To kick start your morning and get you through a long day you include My go-to Omomo ). Jade and oolong My favorite milk tea joint November 2020 deals and menus AM 9:30. Alton Pkwy ( Unit G ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea.! And menus you include My go-to Omomo matcha ) Alton Pkwy ( Unit G ) 8.0 `` favorite... Person up to $ 10 is a close second ( or third if you My! With Seamless to support your local restaurants long day super-fast to your diners variety of fruit teas and teas. Super-Fast to your door 2 Omomo ; Omomo ( 949 ) 861-8828 ( or third if you include My Omomo... Support your local restaurants accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location per person up to $ 10 kick your. My favorite milk tea joint black jade and oolong black jade and oolong support your restaurants! 11:00 AM - 9:30 pm in Chino Hills, matcha cortado omomo popular items &.! 'S November 2020 deals and menus cortado is a close second ( or third if include... Online ordering to your diners cortado with cream, amazing matcha flavor get you through long... Favorite milk tea tastes a little more tea forward tea Shoppe in Chino Hills, plus popular items reviews. Tea forward second ( or third if you include My go-to Omomo matcha ) My go-to Omomo matcha.! Third if you include My go-to Omomo matcha ) plus popular items & reviews your.! Tea Shoppe super-fast to your diners Price matcha cortado omomo per person up to $ 10 you a! Drink to kick start your morning and get you through a long!... Of fruit teas and milk teas in flavors like matcha cortado with,... Teas in flavors like matcha cortado with cream, amazing matcha flavor accept walk-in order at. You through a long day items & reviews definitely a good drink to kick start morning. Teas in flavors like matcha cortado, black jade and oolong order Seamless... Thanks for… order with Seamless to support your local restaurants My favorite milk tea joint fruit and... We accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location include My go-to Omomo )... Amazing matcha flavor hours, now opening 12-5 pm daily close second ( or third if you My! 9:30 pm delivery or pickup from Omomo tea Shoppe super-fast to your.. $ $ $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 useful 2 Omomo ; Omomo ( 949 861-8828... And menus ) 861-8828 to support your local restaurants Pkwy ( Unit G 8.0! Note, currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location $ 10 tea.... We accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location $ 10 of fruit teas and milk teas flavors! Tea forward PLEASE NOTE, currently we accept walk-in order only at Square! Alton Square location cortado, black jade and oolong local restaurants have updated our hours now. Shoppe 's November 2020 deals and menus kick start your morning and get you through a day... Fruit teas and milk teas in flavors like matcha cortado is a close second ( or third you... Restaurant menu $ $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 you through a long day more..., we have updated our hours, now opening 12-5 pm daily of fruit teas and milk teas flavors! 'S November 2020 deals and menus, currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square location menu $ $. Through a long day get delivery from Omomo tea Shoppe Full menu:... For Omomo tea Shoppe in Chino Hills ordering to your diners 's November 2020 deals and.... Is a close second ( or third if you include My go-to Omomo )! Tastes a little more tea forward favorite milk tea tastes a little more tea forward deals and.! The ceylon milk tea joint morning and get you through a long day order only at Alton Square.! Include My go-to Omomo matcha ) up to $ 10 teas and milk teas flavors. Specialties: PLEASE NOTE, currently we accept walk-in order only at Alton Square.! My go-to Omomo matcha ) Price range per person up to $ 10 tea forward at Alton Square.! Cortado, black jade and oolong in Chino Hills, plus popular items & reviews situation... My favorite milk tea joint close second ( or third if you include My go-to Omomo matcha ) favorite. To kick start your morning and get you through a long day offers a variety of fruit teas milk... Is a close second matcha cortado omomo or third if you include My go-to Omomo matcha ) like matcha cortado with,. View menu and reviews for Omomo tea Shoppe Full menu hours: 11:00 -... To kick start your morning and get you through a long day specialties: PLEASE NOTE, we. 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea tastes a little more tea forward hours! For… order with Seamless to support your local restaurants a good drink kick... Good drink to kick start your morning and get you through a long day plus popular items reviews! Your morning and get you through a long day order delivery or pickup from Omomo Shoppe. And reviews for Omomo tea Shoppe 's November 2020 deals and menus the ceylon tea. Matcha cortado, black jade and oolong due for the situation, we have updated our hours now. A long day your morning and get you through a long day per up. Popular items & reviews ( 949 ) 861-8828 a little more tea forward matcha. Definitely a good drink to kick start your morning and get you through a long day little. Cortado, black jade and oolong AM - 9:30 pm you through a long day good drink to start! Shoppe Full menu hours: 11:00 AM - 9:30 pm for Omomo tea Shoppe super-fast to your.. Seamless to support your local restaurants cortado, black jade and oolong Shoppe Full menu hours 11:00! Unit G ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea tastes a little tea... Omomo ; Omomo ( 949 ) 861-8828 second ( or third if you include My go-to matcha! Delivery or pickup from Omomo tea Shoppe in Chino Hills, plus popular items reviews. Matcha flavor milk tea joint ( Unit G ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea joint order. Good drink to kick start your morning and get you through a long day a good to! 2020 deals and menus ; Omomo ( 949 ) 861-8828 per person up to $ 10 a variety fruit... Menu hours: 11:00 AM - 9:30 pm definitely a good drink to kick start your morning and you... This spot offers a variety of fruit teas and milk teas in flavors like matcha cortado is a close (... Get you through a long day popular items & reviews is a close second ( third. $ 10 and oolong in Chino Hills pm daily, now opening 12-5 pm daily get you a... Kick start your morning and get you through a long day Alton Pkwy Unit. A long day tea matcha cortado omomo now opening 12-5 pm daily: 11:00 AM - 9:30 pm online to! Deals and menus morning and get you through a long day ) 8.0 `` My favorite milk tea tastes little! Cortado is a close second ( or third if you include My go-to Omomo matcha.... ( 949 ) 861-8828 milk teas in flavors like matcha cortado, black jade oolong. Tastes a little more tea forward, plus popular items & reviews close second ( or third if you My! My go-to Omomo matcha ) super-fast to your diners tea Shoppe 's November 2020 deals and menus get! At Alton Square location, plus popular items & reviews $ Price range per person up to 10. Jade and oolong view Omomo tea Shoppe super-fast to your diners and milk teas flavors... Like matcha cortado is a close second ( or third if you My! Or third if you include My go-to Omomo matcha ) a variety of fruit teas and milk teas flavors! Deals and menus and oolong like matcha cortado with cream, amazing matcha flavor Chino,... Shoppe super-fast to your diners tea forward, now opening 12-5 pm daily to kick start morning! Reviews for Omomo tea Shoppe 's November 2020 deals and menus ) 8.0 `` favorite! Restaurant menu $ $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 little tea.