Last update was about a month and a half ago. Is there a Guide for Optimal Hero Leveling? However, you can put together a semi-decent team with the chance to clear most PvE missions even without spending real currency. Researching re: accuracy buff. You have arrived at the door to the most in depth, feature rich decision support & data tracking tools for the Empires & Puzzles Player on the planet! Just want to show y'all the heroes that I've currently got chillen in my roster. Empires & Puzzles Review of 8 statistical Hero reports, Empires And Puzzles Weekly Review, Hero Data Collection Methods, Review of Changes between Hero Data Imports, LEADERBOARD Hero Ranks. For specific heroes, see the following: 1 Star Heroes: Fire Heroes: Hero of the Month: 2 Star Heroes: Nature Heroes TC13 Heroes: 3 Star Heroes: Ice Heroes: TC20 Heroes: 4 Star Heroes Holy Heroes: Tanks: ... Empires and Puzzles Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This building determines the level of all other constructions, as well as which other buildings are unlocked and how many slots you can use to erect them. (updated constantly), https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/new-all-updated-hero-rosters/14605?u=coppersky. Empires and Puzzles RPG Wiki - Reference on Google - very full listing of things like "how many iron does it take to get to Stronghold level 8" and "What kind of items can I make in a Level 12 Forge"? Looking for a Google Sheets with all 3*, 4*, 5* heroes and their rankings I saw this google sheet a few weeks ago, but removed it from my account and now can't find it. The author admits the system may be a bit flawed, but it is an excellent place to start the comparison of heroes. Best Levels To Farm Rare Items in Empires & Puzzles by Tim July 24, 2019, 5:08 pm If you want to take your heroes to the next stage, you will need to ascend them – and in the case of 4-Star and especially 5-Star heroes this is not that easy because they require some rare ascension items (materials) that you will need to farm. There are five different colors of heroes to collect. It was every 3,4,5* hero, their overall ranks for monster, raid, war, titan battles. TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group – Hero Decisions at thier absolute BEST. Jun 6, 2014. TITAN MAFIA – An Empires & Puzzles Users Group – Hero Decisions at thier absolute BEST. Anchor, former leader of Seven Days Departed has sat down, updated, and regraded all of the Heroes in Empires & Puzzles, for 2020! I'm slowly getting up more healers and snipers for the War Alliances. Top-100 Players. This file should be up to date up to version 1.7.2, except for Squire Wabbit, Any errors or omissions for 3, 4, 5 * heroes please mail ambercoppersky@yandex.com, Artemis Appendix for Empires&Puzzles (hero stats), ***stacks with a general decrease to enemy's def (eg.Grimm's special), and will run the simultaneously with other specials that decrease defence to only one element, *** this special stacks with a general increase to an allies' defense (eg. • The damage done by your troops is greatly affected by the Elemental affinities. 8,944 talking about this. Use the Compare Heroes page when deciding which hero to put in your lineup, and play with the Summons Simulator to test out your pulls before going in-game. Jigsaw Puzzles Empire. Kiril or turtle banner), and will run simultaneously with other specials that increase defence to only one element If, initially, you can only build 2 farms, 1 mine, 1 iron stor… So, both for new players and experienced players of the game, I hope this list of the Top 10 heroes in Empires & Puzzles helps in making decisions on which heroes should be upgraded, and which you might want to … The map has new Quest levels available every day. Select a characters to train with. 3.5 out of 5 stars 11. target and nearby enemies receive 867 dmg over 6 turns, starting low and increasing withevery turn. Descriptive Index of Empires & Puzzles Resources. The destroyer team in Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest is as the name implies. the caster heals 40% of dealt normal damage for 5 turns. All of which have different secrets to discover and heroes to add to your team. Jul 15, 2018. Complete hero list. It was every 3,4,5* hero, their overall ranks for monster, raid, war, titan battles. In brief time you will take charge! Very Fast Mana heroes. I've also included a ranking each HOTM with a preliminary grade. Neslúžia na účely predaja ani poskytovania rád. Empires & Puzzles Hero Utility: The utility that brings your Empires & Puzzles Hero Card Data, Hero Grades, Hero GPA's and Hero LEADERBOARD Statistics into your browser ALL at once! Niektoré funkcie Excelu sa v Tabuľkách Google nedajú zobraziť a pri zmenách budú odstránené. Every aspect of a hero may be upgraded by either Leveling Up or via Ascension. Prisca, Graymane, Elkanen, and Leonidas can do the same thing. • Kämpfen – Bilde tolle Kombos, damit deine Truppen voranstürmen! Just be sure to attach damage boosting troops to self-healing heroes. This is a list of each Hero of the Month - HOTM - in Empires & Puzzles, since Hel was first released in June 2017. Gives breakdowns of top used heroes, hero placement, etc. These levels reward you with guaranteed loot of a specified type when completed. Becoming the super-efficient Manager of theory crafting you roster with … Best Heroes Ranking In Empires & Puzzles Gravemaker. I saw this google sheet a few weeks ago, but removed it from my account and now can't find it. Welcome Player! There's a new, more up to date hero roster created by the player Pois available now! Once a hero’s level is maxed, you can ascend them. deal 215% damage to single enemy & minor to nearby & they get -34% attach for 6 turns, deal 205% damage to all enemies & they receive 336 damage over 6 turns, deal 196% damage to all enemies & all heroes nearby counterattack with 115% of the damage received for 5 turns, Nearby allies get +54% atk, +36% critical and regenerate 800 HP over 4 turns, Deal 215% dmg to garget and nearby enemies. EMPIRES & PUZZLES T.M.U.G. • The Quest map opens at player experience level 10. deal 270% damage to single enemy and minor damage to nearby enemies. Hero rankings were determined buy the player Calhoun, using a MATLAB programming analysis. As you work your way through Empire & Puzzles levels, you’ll be able to discover a few different worlds. Best Levels To Farm Rare Items in Empires & Puzzles by Tim July 24, 2019, 5:08 pm If you want to take your heroes to the next stage, you will need to ascend them – and in the case of 4-Star and especially 5-Star heroes this is not that easy because they require some rare ascension items (materials) that you will need to farm. The dropdown list says that the shown heroes are only a sample, but I have no idea if the full list is anywhere. Kiril or turtle banner), and will run simultaneously with other specials that increase defence to only one element. List of all Empire and Puzzles Hero – Inclusive of hero grading at rantings. The official subreddit for the exciting mobile game "Empires & Puzzles". Going forward, this sheet will not be kept up to date. Empires and Puzzles Bible - WOW. You're probably talking about this one, but it isn't being updated anymore as the author, Anchor, left the game. Informácie sú poskytované tak, ako sú, a slúžia len na informačné účely. The dropdown list says that the shown heroes are only a sample, but I have no idea if the full list is anywhere. Tips to enjoy special rewards MythWars Puzzles: gold, gift box, legendary heroes, credits. In brief time you will take charge! Buy Sell Trade Empires & Puzzles Accounts. Light and Dark are a different since they’re strong agai… Meaning: a computer took all the data and calculated the information, not a subjective human. You have arrived at the door to the most in depth, feature rich decision support & data tracking tools for the Empires & Puzzles Player on the planet! Available instantly on compatible devices. *** WuKong's special will stack with effects of other items/specials that provide an attack bonus. Thanks, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ADv2D76uQuvrk4pVW6CD7mI88GALMMHGUNfjoRBHO9c/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true. Getting there takes some effort but it’s worth it. Start your fantasy adventure today! Players can get the same information by tapping on their own heroes. Modification with Data Extract #12 and Applied on 10/15/18. Everything from the latest hero ratings, hero gradings and hero reviews can be found here. Battle through a world of adventure in Empires & Puzzles! Grimm), and will run simultaneously with other specials that decrease defence to only one element, This document was kindly put together by Artemis, currently maintained by Coppersky, deal 200% to one & minor to nearby enemies, deal 280% damage to single enemy & reduce mana by 25%, deal 145% damage to all enemies & they receive 114 damage over 6 turns, deal 290% damage to single enemy & receive 120 damage over 6 turns, deal 355% damage to single enemy & hero gets -25% defense for 3 turns (-25% against self), Recover 27% health for all heroes & they get +48% attack for 4 turns, deal 180% damage to all enemies & they receive 306 damage over 6 turns, deal 295% damage to single enemy & minor to nearby & they get -34% defense for 6 turns, deal 320% to single enemy & they receive 282 damage over 6 turns. This compilation is divided into 4 main sections. I'm just looking to see if someone has a link for me! Empires & Puzzles RPG Quest classes each hero into one of five different color power groups. Empires & Puzzles Hero Utility: The utility that brings your Empires & Puzzles Hero Card Data, Hero Grades, Hero GPA's and Hero LEADERBOARD Statistics into your browser ALL at once! An invaluable aid during a raid or battle is the ability to tap and hold on an opponent's hero or a monster to find out total hp, current hp, special ability, any buffs or debuffs currently on that hero, and when they will run out. The new hero’s special skill is medic herb, use it to heal everyone in the party. Empires and Puzzles Bible - WOW. • Explore Three Seasons of Content Set yourself for an epic adventure … Leveling up a hero can use a huge amount of food, and unfarmable ascension items. So, both for new players and experienced players of the game, I hope this list of the Top 10 heroes in Empires & Puzzles helps in making decisions on which heroes should be upgraded, and which you might want to focus on first. 99. Trainers share their experience, and will be removed from the hero list. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2048 Cesar Roman Empire Puzzle Conquest - Pro. The pumped heroes of 3, 4, 5 stars need to be left, because they will come in handy in the monthly contest.Similarly, you need to leave pumped 2, 3, 4 star troops (troops). Black Knight has such high stamina that he makes the perfect tank and in my opinion even the best one... Finley. ** still able to collect mana, deal 180% damage to all enemies & hero gets -25% defense for 3 turns (-25% def against self), deal 225% to all enemies & they get -34% attack for 6 turns, deal 160% damage to all enemies and all allies get +74% defense against special skills for 2 turns. Empires & Puzzles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade. Discuss tips and strategies, ask questions and make friends with other players around the globe. Fansite of the mobile game, Empires & Puzzles, as well as the home of Seven Days Departed, an established Alliance within the game. Heroes & stats / Please publish official tables. I will be working to keep other resources up to date. Just want to show y'all the heroes that I've currently got chillen in my roster. All allies regenerate 516 HP & a moderate amt of mana over 4 turns. 6. Response must be less that 100,000 characters Thank you for your feedback. Cure status ailments from all enemies. He will make it very... Black Knight. (Normal dmg = yellow gem damage inflicted by the player on enemies), deal 200% dmg to all enemies & the caster gets +46% def & regenerates 645 HP over 5 turns. Guardian Kong (EV) 26: 772: red: 5: avg: 782: 580: 1421: O: hit all & all allies + def vs fire: deal 200% dmg to all enemies & all allies get +94% def vs fire for 4 turns *** this special stacks with a general increase to an allies' defense (eg. Ascension 4 and 5 star heroes - Shows stats and Ascension Items needed for all 4* and 5* heroes. When you max out a hero’s growth in a certain tier, you will be able to ‘feed’ it food and items to get it to ascend to the next level. Empires and Puzzles: RPG Quest is a role-playing and logic game in which you have to raise an empire on the basis of the moves you make as you face all kinds of enemies. Kvóty nepochádzajú zo zdrojov na všetkých trhoch a môžu sa oneskoriť až o 20 minút. Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest is a Match 3/RPG hybrid from Small Giant Games, or as the company calls it, a “fantasy Match 3 game” and an “MMORPG puzzle adventure.” In this Android and iOS game, you will need to prioritize strategy and tactics as you defend your stronghold from enemies, both computer-controlled enemies and human opponents. When you ascend a hero it automatically gains a level to its special skill. App $0.99 $ 0. 1 Understand The Hero Card 2 Level Up and Ascension 3 Obtaining Heroes 3.1 3*Heroes 3.2 4* Heroes 3.3 5* Heroes … View alliance looking for new members I am looking for a new alliance People looking for new alliance Submit my alliances Looking for a Google Sheets with all 3*, 4*, 5* heroes and their rankings I saw this google sheet a few weeks ago, but removed it from my account and now can't find it. Telly's All Heroes Empires & Puzzles Hero Database and Summon Simulator. A full team consists of5 heroes. An invaluable aid during a raid or battle is the ability to tap and hold on an opponent's hero or a monster to find out total hp, current hp, special ability, any buffs or debuffs currently on that hero, and when they will run out. Monthly Exclusive heroes. The more mana the enemies have, the more damage they will receive, up to 335%, deal 200% dmg to all enemies & all allies get +94% def vs fire for 4 turns, deal 458% damage to single enemy & they receive 282 damage over 6 turns, deal 195% to single enemy & they get -34% attack for 6 turns, deal 300% damage to one enemy and they are less accurate for 4 turns, deal 210% damage to single enemy & minor damage on nearby enemies, deal 270% damage to single enemy & reduce their mana by 25%, all heroes get +63% defence and share received damage with all their allies for 5 turns, deal 305% damage to single enemy & reduce their mana by 25%, deal 175% damage to all enemies & they are less accurate for 4 turns, deal 150% to all enemies & reduce their mana by 20%, all heroes get +185% attack with -32% accuracy for 5 turns (-32% against self), deal 270% dmg to 1 enemy, & they get -54% def vs Holy for 4 turns, deal 468% to single enemy & they are less accurate for 6 turns, deal 220% damage to all enemies & they are less accurate for 4 turns, deal 350% to single enemy & reduce their nama by 25% & steal moderate amount of dealt damage back, deal 332% dmg to a single enemy and minor damage on nearby enemies. Here you can find all heroes of the Empires & Puzzles game, with stats and cards of each. Family bonuses and related information GIVE AWAY! Analyse Heroes ala RedPython. Leveling up a hero can use a huge amount of food, and unfarmable ascension items. Welcome to the definitive compilation of all empires and puzzles heroes. All in all, Empires & Puzzles is a very P2W-oriented game, with most players complaining that epic and legendary heroes are locked behind serious pay walls. Go back to filtering menu > Back to top. I'm slowly getting up more healers and snipers for the War Alliances. Especially in PVP, it can make a huge difference if you combo hits an enemy who’s at disadvantage – you’ll deal double damage on each hit. : Make sure you leave a comment with #(any number in top 20)! Welcome Player! Povoľte ich a znova načítajte stránku. Gravemaker has such speed and tankiness that he deserves this ranking in the tier list. So if you mix in a damage boosting hero or an enemy defense reducing hero, your team will be awful hard to defeat. Some Quests give food, some give recruits, plus Rare Quests have some extremely hard-to-get upgrading materials as the ultimate prize. The official subreddit for the exciting mobile game "Empires & Puzzles". deal 225% dmg to target & nearby enemies & they get -54% def vs fire for 4 turns. Has anyone put together a list of the heroes for each colour? If I made any clear errors or omitted any of the HOTMs, let me know. 6. Empires and Puzzles RPG Wiki - Reference on Google - very full listing of things like "how many iron does it take to get to Stronghold level 8" and "What kind of items can I make in a Level 12 Forge"? Becoming the super-efficient Manager of theory crafting you roster with immense clarity. The rules are easy to remember (and you can always check the Elemental chart from the upper edge of the screen); Fire is strong against Nature, Nature is strong against Ice and Ice is strong against Fire. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSF-s84Wp9lMfFJBizwJchbVGCCB53RCjwdBummfqpSWVHqoss3NBSgmbur3EehZgc0OupLoQRtgPzO/pubhtml, This one is also helpful to see all the info on all the heroes in one spot. dmg is increased by 30% for each dead ally, recover 44% health for all heroes & cure status ailments from them & they get 63% defense for 4 turns, deal 200% damage to single enemy & minor damage to nearby, recover 32% health for all heroes & remove buffs from all enemies, deal 325% damage to single enemy & get -34% attack for 6 turns, all get + attack and further increase when hit, all heroes get +45% attach for 5 turns and a further 20% increase every time they are hit, deal 125% damage to all enemies & reduce mana by 16%, recover 37% health for nearby allies and they get +24% mana generation for 3 turns, deal 260% damage to single enemy & minor damage on nearby, deal 345% to single enemy & remove buffs fron all enemies, recover 42% health for all heroes & remove buffs from all enemies, recover 45% health for self and nearby allies, also get +94% defense against ice for 3 turns, Deal 185% damage to all enemies and they get -64% mana generation for 3 turns, deal 175% to all enemies & they get -34% attack for 6 turns, deal 320% dmg to single enemy & they get silenced (unable to use special) for 3 turns. Now part of Tellysgame.com! Each fallen ally has a 33% chance to get revived with 23% HP. Finally this site has allot of information pulled from the top 100 players. About This Site. *** this special stacks with a general decrease to an enemie's defense (eg. • Sammeln – Beschwöre Hunderte mächtiger Helden und Truppen! The official subreddit for the exciting mobile game "Empires & Puzzles". Has anyone put together a list of the heroes for each colour? Join the battle now! It was every 3,4,5* hero, their overall ranks for monster, raid, war, titan battles. Kämpfe jetzt mit! V prehliadači nie sú povolené skripty JavaScript, preto tento súbor nemožno otvoriť. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EmpiresAndPuzzles community. As a general rule, no other building in your base can be levelled beyond the level of your stronghold. • Bauen – Baue eine mächtige Festungsanlage wieder auf! Press J to jump to the feed. Selling iOS High End Lucky and inexpensive 20+ Maxed 5 Heroes, 70+ Level, 4600+ Team Power Account.. Price $: 1000 Ribella, 6/18/20 Replies: 0 Views: 618 Last Reply: $1000. An Empires & Puzzles Hero Analysis - Using the Hero Utility EMPIRES & PUZZLES - Hero Utility Hero LEADERBOARD Rankings: A Definition Released with Data Extract #4 and Applied on 8/23/2018. • Solve Match 3 Puzzles Send your army to the victory by matching colorful shields and creating epic combos! In addition, you can unlock new building slots with stronghold levels 3, 5, 8, 11, 15, and 20 (max). Ascension 4 and 5 star heroes - Shows stats and Ascension Items needed for all 4* and 5* heroes. The highest power hero. Empires & Puzzles ist eine ganz neue Art von RPG-Spiel, bei dem 3-Gewinnt-Kämpfe und Aufbaustrategie verbunden werden – garniert mit spannenden PvP-Duellen! How to quickly pump castle and buildings in Empires & Puzzles. Empires & Puzzles is a completely new take on match-3 puzzle games, combining RPG elements, raids and building a mighty castle - topped with epic PVP duels. Hero quality is proclaimed by the number of stars beneath their name and varies from 1* up to 5* (5 being best). Players can get the same information by tapping on their own heroes. Also Applied Retro to all Historical Data. The Period in Review: Feb 10 - Feb 16 GLOBAL LEADERBOARD. Get to Know Us. 1* heroes can achieve 2 tiers, 2 and 3* heroes can achieve 3 tiers, 4 and 5* heroes can achieve 4 tiers. Heroes formthe teams that you command in Empires & Puzzles. In this game you build your own city based on resources you need to pillage as you journey across the kingdom. bit.ly/Empires-Puzzles Also steal back a small amount of dealt damage back.