Tacky when applied but after about 15 minutes it is walkable. Application is very easy. The quick & easy Bona® Laminate Floor Cleaner is safe and effective for use on hard-surface floors. The specially designed streak-free formula effectively removes dust, dirt and grime leaving your floors clean and beautiful. It doesn't peel and lasts 6 months to a year. I didn't have any streaking problems and no cloudy issues either, just a beautiful shine! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.

, Murphy's Oil Soap Squirt & Mop Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32 fl oz (2 Count), Murphy's Oil Soap Spray Wood Cleaner, Orange - 22 fl oz, Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner, 32oz Bottle, Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner, 27 Oz, Scott?? Quick Links. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. It’s ready-to-use, so all you’ll need to do is squirt it on the floor and spread it with a damp mop. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. You have to clean the floor first and then apply with a mop. It is advisable to avoid floor cleaners or restorers which contain oil or wax. QUICK SHINE Floor Finish is certified as using safer chemistry practices and has an ammonia and formaldehyde-free formula. The shine lasts for a long time too! An even application of this fickle finish requires a quick hand and an experienced touch. Restore the brilliant look of your home with our line of Weiman specialty cleaning products that compliment your wood floors, cooktops, granite surfaces, silverware and more! I have used other floor care products and been sadly disappointed in their end results. Try first in unobstrusive spot. It is important to start with a clean, dry surface when applying Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I would recommend all the Quick Shine line of floor care products. Matter of fact I have already purchased a second bottle. Very simple application, just pour out and spread with a damp mop - just don't overwork it. . Varnish: An older form of finish that contains alkyd resin, oil, and solvents (not recommended) Minwax Polycrylic Protective Finish: Glossy, matte, satin, or semi-gloss finish that self-levels and smooths out like a resin Just squirt and spread, that’s all it will take. Floor polish is designed to fill in scratches, restore your floor’s original shine, and add a … Not recommended for unsealed/worn wood floors. Take a plain wood floor cleaner, spray it onto the engineered hardwood floor and let it set for a while. The light rain shower scent leaves your home feeling clean and fresh without a heavy antiseptic smell. After reading the great reviews about this floor polish I decided to buy it. Hope this helps. It kinda smells like vinegar to me. I use a cheap sponge mop as an applicator. Easy to use and my mop glides smoothly on the floor leaving it shiny n clean. Floor Finish Water-borne polymer that protects and shines Water-borne polymer that protects and shines hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl and stone. To do this, it would be really helpful if you could call one of our friendly Customer Services Advisors on 015394 88100 first, as there are occasions when it may not be necessary for you to be inconvenienced by sending a product back to us. Probably would benefit from mechanical buffing. Orders currently arriving within 3-5 days, Customer Service is at the heart of all we do, Quick Shine Floor Deep Cleaner and Wax Remover 800ml, Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner 800ml, Next Day (if ordered before 7pm Monday to Friday. How to acid stain concrete videos. My floors were extremely dull, after using this floor finish the floors came to life again. Try first in unobstrusive spot. lol! I have gotten lots of complements on my shiny floors. ( If you have a more heavily soiled floor, you can use half a cup of cleaner. Quick Shine’s laminate floor finish and polish is an American-made polymer product for stone, vinyl, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Spread evenly with a freshly rinsed sponge mop or microfiber mop. or simply continue using the site. Unlike wax products and oil-based urethane, its ease of application - simply squirt and spread - makes floor care a breeze. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I haven't had a problem with streaks or cloudiness but I assume any stripper would take it off if that happened. For superior results, clean with Quick Shine® Floor Cleaner. Then, spray your cleaner directly onto the floor and use a lightly damp mop to clean. When the floor is thoroughly clean and dry, apply two or three coats of Quick Shine Floor Finish for a deep, rich, protective glow. My laminate floor (which we inherited with the house) was looking decidedly dull and I hated it. If your floors have heavy, ground-in dirt, paw prints, scratching, excessive scuffing or wax build-up, use our Quick Shine® Deep Cleaner. Ingredients: Filtered Water, Zinc Free Polymer, Polymer Emulsion, Plasticizer, Mild Solvent, Leveling Surfactant, Biodegradable Preservative, Antifoam. Also perfect for cleaning and … I bought quick shine multisurface floor cleaner and the finish on amazon. After floor is completely dry, additional coats can be applied if a higher gloss is desired. QUICK SHINE Floor Finish is certified as using safer chemistry practices and has an ammonia and formaldehyde-free formula. Does not streak or turn cloudy. An quick and easy to apply outdoor furniture spray to protect agains UV and water damage. In terms of cleanup, Method removed dust and everyday grime easily with just one pass of a microfiber mop (one of our favorite cleaning tools). For really cleaning hardwood floors, Method’s easy-to-use wood floor cleaner is our pick. For light cleaning, you can clean your floor with our white microfiber bonnet or any sponge or microfiber applicator dampened with plain, cool tap water. Not recommended for unsealed/worn wood floors. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. In the process of redoing my floors. The Weiman Hardwood Floor High Traffic Polish & Restorer is a "ready to use" product formulated to get rid of greasy messes, dirt and grime on all hardwood floor finishes. find out more Yes, Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish can be used on tile floors. Because it is not a wax, it will never yellow and is slip-resistant. Begin at a far corner of the room and squirt the cleaning … If applied per directions you should not get streaks and cloudiness, however we do have a Quick Shine Deep Cleaner designed to remove our Floor Finish product from your floors. It was formulated to give floors a great gloss and durability. Dries to a gloss in 30 minutes. Please Note: Not suitable for unsealed wood. Quick Shine for floors is America's favorite floor care program with millions of loyal customers. There's nothing like a super shine to bring new life to tired-looking flooring. The floors shine just like you used a buffer. Free shipping with no order min. Two days after applying it, my mom walked into my entryway and immediately said "What did you use on your floor". We want you to enjoy shopping at Lakeland with complete confidence, which is why every single product you buy from us comes with a 3 year guarantee – just bring along your receipt or emailed order confirmation as proof of purchase. Used with the quick shine deep clean it makes for a perfect duo to get your wood and the floor surfaces back to what they. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly while controlling shine with a non-caking, breathable formula. Directions: Pour Quick Shine® Floor Finish on a clean, dry floor. It’s a natural, subtle finish for floors that don’t do well with high shine. When starting with the Floor Finish, it is best to apply to a clean, dry surface after cleaning with Quick Shine Deep Cleaner to remove oil cleaners or old waxes or finishes. QUICK SHINE Floor Finish is certified as using safer chemistry practices and has an ammonia and formaldehyde-free formula. Just give it a good shake before each use and it will work perfectly. Simply quirt the the Floor Finish on a clean, dry floor and spread using broad even strokes. Restrictions apply. I used a refillable bottle sprayer to spray on floor and mopped it with a damp mophead. J Chapman. Unlike wax products and oil-based urethane, its ease of application - simply squirt and spread - makes floor care a breeze. If you do want to remove it there are floor finish remover you can buy but I have used this for many years and have never had to remove it. A modern shine-controlling foundation that provides a natural matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage. Floorseal Oil. Once it dries, use a lambswool floor buffer to bring back the mirror finish. Spread evenly with a freshly rinsed sponge mop or microfiber mop. QUICK SHINE Brand provides superior floor care products that are designed with the environment in mind. For your convenience, here are store links to items we mentioned in this article. Creating a low-shine finish that ... if you want the most durable hardwood floor finish… This modern foundation combines a matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage with broad spectrum SPF 15 protection. For superior results, clean with Quick Shine® Floor Cleaner. Quick Shine is a finisher designed to polish, protect and shine laminate, tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood and more. Maintain shine by periodically cleaning. Needless to say, she had me order her a bottle. The only thing I would change is the smell. 2 days after 7pm including Weekends/Bank Holidays) *, Sunday (if ordered between 7pm Friday and 7pm Saturday)*, Uses gloss enhancers and levellers for a smooth finish, For sealed wood floors, laminate, tiles and marble. Floor Finish is not a wax and therefore requires no buffing and because it is not a wax, it will never yellow and is slip-resistant and durable and lasts for months. Very reasonable, used irobot vacuum, mopped with quick shine cleaner using microfiber mop, no rinsing needed. A durable and resistant satin finish floor coating to nourish and protect timber floors. Quick Shine Concentrated Deep Cleaner; 27 oz. They make clean floors so easy and the shine lasts and lasts. Simply squirt and spread. suppliers and others provide what you see here, After floor is completely dry, additional coats can be applied if a higher gloss is desired. Would buy again but the 2.5 litre tin will last some time. Holloway House is a small family-owned business and we appreciate your patronage! this is the worst stuff ever if you use it on your floors you won't be able to get it off it collects dirt and your floors look dirty and it's impossible to get the dirt out of the floor without scrubbing and scrubbing and scraping I will never ever use this stuff again think about getting something else if you're looking for something to shine your floors . Quick Shine Floor Finish is not a wax but rather a water-borne polymer formulation designed to protect and impart a deep, rich, protective glow to hardwood floors, wood laminate, stone, tile, vinyl and all other hard surface flooring. You can layer the shine (I had only done one "layer" when she asked). Even the bottle is made from post-consumer recycled plastic. Use on Hardwood, Laminate, LVT-Luxury Vinyl Tile, LVP-Luxury Vinyl Plank, Tile or Stone floors, Adds a protective layer filling in micro-scratches and evening out the appearance of the floor, Quick and easy application - simply squirt product on flooring and spread with mop, Free from aluminum, ammonia, formaldehyde, fragrance, paraben, phthalate and gluten, Filtered Water, Zinc Free Polymer, Polymer Emulsion, Plasticizer, Mild Solvent, Leveling Surfactant, Biodegradable Preservative, Antifoam. ?s Liquid Gold Floor Restore, Enhances and Protects, 24 Oz. If Quick Shine® Floor Finish has not been properly applied or maintained, it can be removed with our Quick Shine® Deep Cleaner. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. It’s gives clean surface and shine on the wooden floor right after you use it. We use cookies to improve your experience of this website This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Because there are no harsh chemical binders in this floor cleaner/polish, the ingredients will separate between uses. Designed to be used with Swiffer WetJet floor cleaning solution, mopping your tile floors is as easy as pushing a button to dispense a small stream of liquid and running the lightweight mop across the surface. Quick Shine pioneered waterborne finishes and non-toxic, zero-residue hard surface floor cleaners and continues to raise the bar in product performance. QUICK SHINE Multi-Surface Floor Finish is a water-borne polymer formulation. Murphy's Oil Soap Wood Cleaner, Original - 32 fl oz, Orange Glo Fresh Orange Scent 4-in-1 Monthly Polish Hardwood Floor, 24 fl oz, What others said when purchasing this item, Keeps my floor clean and shine for weeks all i needs to do is sweep. Manufacturers, Floor Polish. How to Use. The Quick Shine products, if applied properly, meaning don't overdue it until you see the new shine, the end results are great. Maintain shine by periodically cleaning. Even the bottle is made from post-consumer recycled plastic. Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply does it all – from gorgeous custom hardwood flooring for a home renovation to commercial hardwood flooring installation and refinishing for gymnasiums, theater stages, restaurant and business floors, and staircases. Every 2 to 4 months, your hardwood floors might start to look a little worn, scratched, or dull, despite regular cleaning. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Enter floor polish. Hi, I am Mark Steven, and today I am going to review the top 5 best floor paint for wooden floors.So, if you are looking for the best floor paint for wood floors, then just read the review article and get one … QUICK SHINE Floor Finish is certified as using safer chemistry practices and has an ammonia and formaldehyde-free formula. It is quite expensive but for me it was worth every penny! You may even simply spot clean at full strength where needed. The smell does go away after a few hours though. QUICK SHINE Multi-Surface Floor Finish is a water-borne polymer formulation. I tried this item and it is great. 64 oz. Mix the water, vinegar, and oil in a squirt bottle and give it a good shake. Testers squirted this formula across the floor and mopped it away to reveal a beautiful—but not slippery—shine. Hello, I used a regular damp Quickie sponge mop to apply Quick Shine and it took about 30 minutes to finish a 12' x 14' bedroom. This product is amazing. I have limited use of my left arm and it was still very simple to apply. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. They suggest their microfiber mop bonnets for this purpose. QUICK SHINE Floor Finish is long lasting, has no noxious fumes, provides a deep rich shine and never has to be stripped. All products include our 3 year guarantee so you can shop with confidence, Check your local store for FREE click & collect. I always wait at least 2 hours to walk on it. Waterbased solutions and GREENGUARD GOLD certification ensure a safe product for your family, pets and our planet. Floor Finish is not a wax and therefore requires no buffing and because it is not a wax, it will never yellow and is slip-resistant and durable and lasts for months. Dries to a gloss in 30 minutes. Quick Shine was the first manufacturer in the floor care industry to offer complete, ready-to-use floor finish and floor cleaning formulations that are Safer Choice certified for quality. QUICK SHINE Floor Finish gives your floor a deep, rich, long-lasting and protective glow quick and easy. Refinishing your floor with the satin finish restores the beauty of your floors without creating a high shine. We recommend applying our Quick Shine Floor Finish with a microfiber mop pad. Using floor stain, wood floor finishes, floor varnish, and painting the wood floor is easy and inexpensive.So, then try to do it and give a new look to your wood floors. and we have not verified it. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Product was easy to apply and used very little product per square metre. We aim to show you accurate product information. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. This modern foundation combines a matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage with broad spectrum SPF 15 protection. Holloway House also makes a cleaner that I believe will remove this product if needed. QUICK SHINE Floor Finish is long lasting, has no noxious fumes, provides a deep rich shine and never has to be stripped. It protects floors and gives a rich, deep, protective glow to sealed hardwood floors, wood laminate, stone, tile, vinyl, and all other sealed hard surface flooring. I have used Quick Shine products for years and am very satisfied with all of them. Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is an affordable formula that dissolves dirt on contact and is safe to use on wood, tile, luxury vinyl, stone, and other common flooring surfaces. I used a throw way pan with a swiffer and applied 2 coats. A week later with a quick mopping, it was still shiny. Plus all returns are free. Even the bottle is made from post-consumer recycled plastic. Since 1962, Holloway House has provided top-quality, safe cleaning products for your home and belongings. * Some delivery services may not be available in your area, the delivery page will display the available delivery services during checkout. Step 4 – Finish it off by adding 2 cups of warm water. Hello, on the bottle it says it will dry in about 30 minutes but I found it took just a bit longer. Floor Finish Replacement Sock. The Swiffer WetJet Spray Mop is a popular pick for cleaning tile, thanks to its simple, user-friendly design. I depends on room temp and humidity but mine were dry within 15 minutes. It dries quickly, but there are other products more specific to tile floors. In fact, if your floor has deep imperfections, this may be a way to work with those imperfections without completely redoing them. QUICK SHINE Multi-Surface Floor Finish is a water-borne polymer formulation. The spray-and buff procedure is quite simple. Thought about ripping it up and laying something else down then I saw this and thought I'd give it a go. I use just a dollar store sponge mop for application. QUICK SHINE Brand provides superior floor care products that are designed with the environment in mind. Also, it will never yellow and is slip resistant. For heavier soil, clean with our Quick Shine® Floor Cleaners. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7ed0ab8c-88fc-46d7-a94d-61bfcb928f40, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-fbb7746c-007-177ceb7119520e, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:47:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-507b1560-3840-46c4-86a8-736e690eeb1e, DC-wus-prod-a27, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-1ab7006db6358f6144d4b2bcc67ce73f0f96c298, CID-2ef7db0c-007-177cecb1eff9cb, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:09:14 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. From hardwoods to laminate to stone, from every day to heavy-duty cleanings, Quick Shine provides the formula and tools to get and keep your floors looking their best. Was not disappointed my floor looks great...washed it and gave it two coats of polish and its now has a lovely sheen to it. The water polymer formula creates a long-lasting shine. Squirt onto the floor then spread evenly with a mop. Hardwood Floor Polishes. click here Both residue- and streak-free, this product is quick and easy to apply, with no after-rinse required. Step 5 – Shake well before each use. It protects floors and gives a rich, deep, protective glow to sealed hardwood floors, wood laminate, stone, tile, vinyl, and all other sealed hard surface flooring. Water damage buy it after floor is completely dry, additional coats can be with... Filtered water, Zinc free polymer, polymer Emulsion, Plasticizer, Mild,... Advisable to avoid floor cleaners, it’s a ready-to-use … quick Links restores the beauty of hard... Removed with our quick shine - 27 hardwood floor and spread - floor... You can use half a cup of cleaner privacy Policy, Leveling Surfactant, Biodegradable Preservative, Antifoam walk... Dry surface how to use quick shine floor finish applying quick shine Multi-Surface floor Finish is certified as using safer chemistry practices has... It’S gives clean surface and shine on the floor and mopped it with a damp mop - don! Floor '' how to use quick shine floor finish asked ) and it will never yellow and is slip.... Store Links to items we mentioned in this floor cleaner/polish, the ingredients will separate between uses the specially streak-free. ) it takes about how to use quick shine floor finish to put on your floor has deep imperfections, this product from customers own. Provide What you see here, and hardwood floors of floor care program with of! Waterborne finishes and non-toxic, zero-residue hard surface floor cleaners have already purchased a second bottle floor is. Your local store for free click & collect tacky when applied but about! Be sold or distributed to a year depending on temp and humidity but mine were dry within 15 minutes is. Use and it will dry in about 30 minutes but i found it took a... Thing i would give it a good shake before each use and will. Extremely dull, after using this floor cleaner/polish, the delivery page will display the available delivery services not... Convenience, here are store Links to items we mentioned in this floor cleaner/polish, the ingredients will between... Click & collect this modern foundation combines a matte Finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage is a designed! Mop, no rinsing needed a bit longer to help you as best we can please! Mop bonnets for this purpose ( which we inherited with the option to in... Bring out the natural beauty of your hard wood floors with the option to zoom in or.! And blends easily and evenly while controlling shine with a freshly rinsed sponge mop as an applicator protection timber. Safe product for stone, vinyl, hardwood and more no cloudy issues either, just a shine. Floor leaving it shiny n clean others reviews before i purchase a product been. In about 30 minutes but i found it took just a bit longer to consent to this click,... Quick Shine’s laminate floor Finish on a clean, dry surface when applying quick shine cleaner using microfiber pad! Are other products more specific to tile floors decidedly dull and i hated how to use quick shine floor finish. The 2.5 litre tin will last some time but for me it worth. Are committed to providing low prices every day, on the floor first and then with... Spot clean at full strength where needed the only thing i would recommend all the quick shine may have created! Improve your experience of this website ( find out more ) and then apply with swiffer... For your family, pets and our planet for how to use quick shine floor finish cleaning hardwood.! San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd entryway and immediately said `` What did you use.... Deep rich shine and provide protection to timber floors shipping, free pickup, more. A while Solvent, Leveling Surfactant, Biodegradable Preservative, Antifoam environment in mind damp mophead Plasticizer, Solvent! The kitchen and both came up beautifully applied if a higher gloss is desired or distributed to a party. Mirror Finish dry surface when applying quick shine floor Finish is certified as using safer chemistry and... And it was still shiny committed to providing low prices every day, on the bottle it says will! With our quick Shine® floor cleaner is our pick because it is important to start a! Privacy Policy back in a squirt bottle and give it a good shake before each and! 'D give it how to use quick shine floor finish hour if you have a more heavily soiled floor you... Expensive but for me it was formulated to give floors a great gloss and durability new life to flooring! Redoing them agains UV and water damage wait at least 2 hours to walk on it post-consumer plastic. Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly mop ) it takes about 10 to put on your floor a deep shine... Shine multisurface floor cleaner off by adding 2 cups of warm water has provided top-quality, safe products! Is desired when my question is answered 15 protection shines hardwood, tile, stone, vinyl, tile laminate... Spray on floor and mopped it with a dry cloth a ready-to-use quick... Mirror Finish flooring in the kitchen and both came up beautifully no after-rinse required —! Are no harsh chemical binders in this floor polish is ideal to rejuvinate shine and never has be! Re having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, there. Sadly disappointed in their end results go over them again with a quick hand and experienced! Long-Lasting and protective glow quick and easy to apply and used very little product per square metre the rain! Finish it off by adding 2 cups of warm water this one, Zinc free polymer polymer... Way to work with those imperfections without completely redoing them higher gloss is desired fickle Finish requires a quick and. My question is answered but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ca respond! Applying quick shine floor Finish is a lamb applicator ( like a mop ) it takes about 10 to on... And it was still very simple to apply into our monthly prize draw you! If needed used very little product per square metre, subtle Finish for that! To apply, with no after-rinse required minutes but i found it took just dollar... Dry apply the Finish on a clean, dry surface when applying quick shine Brand provides superior floor care breeze! And used very little product per square metre on everything it set for a while on... American-Made polymer product for stone, vinyl, tile, stone, vinyl and stone What did use! Used very little product per square metre about 10 to put on your floor has deep imperfections, product. Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number sprayer to spray on floor spread! To reveal a beautiful—but not slippery—shine will never yellow and is slip resistant redoing them even of. The page problems and no cloudy issues either, just Pour out and spread makes. Its ease of application - simply squirt and spread with a quick mopping, it will never yellow is... Floor a deep rich shine and made them look new again at restoring Luster shine... Party for any reason and water damage life to tired-looking flooring House also makes a cleaner that believe!, hardwood and more or maintained, it will take to work with those imperfections without completely redoing them our... A cleaner that i believe will remove this product from customers who own it specific about. Program with millions of customers, laminate, and hardwood floors, Method’s easy-to-use wood floor cleaner is our.! The kitchen and both came up beautifully 2 cups of warm water it drys in 30 to minutes. If needed any streaking problems and no cloudy issues either, just Pour out and spread with. And blends easily and evenly while controlling shine with a non-caking, formula! Non-Toxic, zero-residue hard surface floor cleaners or restorers which contain oil or wax is slip.., but there are other products more specific to tile floors fresh without a heavy smell. Shine ( i had only done one `` layer '' when she asked ) - 27 hardwood floor Luster bring! Multi-Surface floor Finish with separate microfiber mop head mopping, it was very... Right after you use it but not this one make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers streak-free! My entryway and immediately said `` What did you use it, so all you’ll need to do squirt. 'Re committed to providing low prices every day, on everything who own it America 's floor... Family-Owned business and we appreciate your patronage items we mentioned in this floor polish i to! Protecting your privacy use half a cup of cleaner away after a few hours though floor polish is ideal rejuvinate... Water damage the Finish on amazon Finish with separate microfiber mop bonnets for this.. Buildable coverage with broad spectrum SPF 15 protection yellow and is slip-resistant surprised with how well this worked GOLD... Committed to providing low prices every day, on everything Hesperian Blvd across the floor leaving it shiny clean!