374 . 2. What if I never get over? Lady Antebellum Preview New Song ‘What If I Never Get Over You’ in Vegas “We’re still getting our sea legs with it,” said singer Charles Kelley of the upcoming single WOOOOOHHHH! Song Title: If You Believe Original Artist: Rachael Lampa OST: A Walk To Remember Cover by: Joanna Armendez :p Some parts were off key, pero keberrr :) I wanna… If You Believe Cover (I'll never get over A Walk to Remember!) As we'd say at our show, grab somebody and belly rub to this one! Lady Antebellum] 3:41 10. Everybody knows. Lady Antebellum‘s “What If I Never Get Over You” is a melancholy duet featuring Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott singing about a broken relationship. What if I Never Get Over You? please, thanks. It was first announced by Chris Daughtry at Summerfest 2007, and was released July 24, 2007 to digital retailers as well as Top 40 and Adult Contemporary radio. 42 members in the Aha_Cover_Songs community. It sounds so good! Posted on September 16, 2019. post-write one take @ladyantebellum @marenmorris @thebonfires #whatifinevergetoveryou, A post shared by Ryan Hurd (@ryanhurd) on Sep 15, 2019 at 7:55am PDT, Copyright 2020 Cumulus Media / Cumulus Media is an equal opportunity employer / AA. What if I'm trying, but then I close my eyes and then I'm right back. We hope to hear Ryan sing it at Country Fest in November. Huge shout out to Jerry Martin from our friends in The Groove for putting it together for us. SoundCloud. Although Exposé's album refers to the song as "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me", many sources (as well as the cassette and CD singles that were released) cover the last three words of the title within parentheses. Listen to this men’s trio cover the Christmas song ‘Mary Did You Know?’. MIC DROP What if it never gets better? 0:48. Create New Account. Double thanks for…” Double thanks for highlighting “What If I Never Get Over You… All images used are stock images. "What If I Never Get Over You" is a song written by Ryan Hurd, Sam Ellis, Laura Veltz, and Jon Green, and recorded by American country music trio Lady Antebellum. "Over You" is the third mainstream single (the fourth overall) from Daughtry's first album, Daughtry. What If I Never Get Over You - Cover by Daves Highway. There’s the age-old saying, “You never forget your first love.” But it’s not really so much about your first relationship; it’s more about the first time you feel that kind of romantic intensity, which you might have never felt before. Browse our 1 arrangement of "What If I Never Get Over You." "What If I Never Get Over You" was written by singer-songwriter Ryan Hurd with Sam Ellis, Laura Veltz and Jon Green for Universal Music Publishing Nashville. thankyou to everyone who came, was amazing! Check out this cover video from Alyssa Marie Coon as she performs "What If I Never Get Over You" by Lady Antebellum! All sales are final*, Pre-Made cover designed by Tracey Weston of Soxsational Cover Art. Here is What If I Never Get Over You by Lady Antebellum. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. These two are just too dang cute together! It comes in waves, the letting go. The track was written to depict the "portrait of perpetual, never-ending heartbreak" Hurd imagined he would feel if he were to separate from his wife, fellow singer Maren Morris. It's supposed to hurt, it's a broken heart. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Over the weekend they had a little bus jam session covering Lady Antebellum's latest "What If I Never Get Over You"! Soxsational Cover Art holds no responsibility if another designer uses the same images. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me [Cover]- Sara singing in jr. high, this video screams 90s What if I never get back all the wasted words I told you? Lady Antebellum Preview New Song ‘What If I Never Get Over You’ in Vegas “We’re still getting our sea legs with it,” said singer Charles Kelley of the upcoming single (Lady Antebellum cover Feat. over u Lyrics: Movin' on, never feel the same / Nothin' seems to cover up the pain / Baby, I've been tryin' but you can't hear what I say / Baby, baby-y-y / Movin' on, never feel the same Lady Antebellum Reveals Ryan Hurd Wrote Their New Single, 'What If I Never Get Over You' Lady Antebellum is back at radio with a brand-new single, "What If I Never Get Over You," which they reveal was written by fellow country singer Ryan Hurd, along with Laura Veltz, Sam Ellis and Jon Green. What If I Never Get Over You $ 90.00 – $ 140.00. What If I Never Get Over You 3:26 9. Stream I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me (cover) by Shiela Corona from desktop or your mobile device. SoundCloud. JTaylorCountry_10618 has created a video cover on What If I Never Get Over You - Lady A (Lady Antebellum) @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Stream I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - MYMP (cover with Marc) by Czerina Gyra from desktop or your mobile device [Verse 2] G Am F C Maybe months go by, maybe years from now G Am F C And I meet someone and it's workin' out G Am F C Every now and then, he can see right through G Am 'Cause when I look at him F Yeah, all I see is you [Chorus] C G Am What if I'm tryin', but then I close my eyes F C And then I'm right back, lost in that last goodbye? - YouTube. bsovine363 has created a video cover on What If I Never Get Over You - Lady A (Lady Antebellum) @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar with 1 scoring in 4 genres. Lady A's Dave Haywood said: "I feel like 'What If I Never Get Over You' is a turn back to our beginning, both in the sound and the core of who we are. Letra de You'll Never Get Over Me de A-Ha.You say you want some fun You're not the only one Not the only one And you say you wanna run You're not the only one Not the only one You will never get over me I'll never got under you Whenever our voices speak It's never our minds that meet You say you want some Ryan Hurd & Maren Cover Lady A "What If I Never Get Over You" Sep 16, 2019. as made famous by Lady A Original songwriter : Sam Mackenzie Ellis, Ryan James Hurd, Jonathan Ian Green, Laura Jeanne Veltz This title is a cover of What If I Never Get Over You as made famous by Lady A Share your thoughts about What If I Never Get Over You SoundCloud. godtube.com 'Mary Did You Know' Cover From Men's Trio. What if I never get closure? Saved by Stephanie Houser. It comes in waves, the letting go. Over the weekend they had a little bus jam session covering Lady Antebellum's latest "What If I Never Get Over You"! Stream I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me Cover at Home by Karen Cyper from desktop or your mobile device. Al Cursi - Vocals Video Montreal, Quebec. "Over You" was written by Chris Daughtry and Brian Howes, who also co-wrote previous single, "What I Want". Performing Comedy In The Weirdest Places. Stream I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Cover Donna Rhea Don by donnarheadon from desktop or your mobile device. Yeah all I see is you. SKU: N/A ... All images used are stock images. If you would like the Full Wrap Add on please purchase that here. “When we played it for our team their excitement reassured us this song was the one to lead with out of the gate. Soxsational Cover Art holds no responsibility if another designer uses the same images. Anything in the sounds and likes of A-ha. "What If I Never Get Over You". "If I Never Get to Love You" by Gene Pitney is a cover of Lou Johnson's "If I Never Get to Love You". “It’s been several years since we’ve had a chance to release a duet like this as a single,” Charles Kelley said. Even Charles Kelley from Lady A asked in the comments, “Please tell me y’all wrote us another hit”. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Lady A – What If I Never Get Over You Lyrics. Saxophonist Euge Groove (who was then known as Steven Grove) provided the instrumental solo for this song. Never Alone [feat. But the memory fades, everybody knows. Stream I'll never get over you getting over me-MYMP (cover by yours truly) by khei from desktop or your mobile device Stream I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me (Exposé Cover) by Glen Tiopez from desktop or your mobile device We’re in the early days of summer, and like clockwork, Katy Perry has arrived to deliver one of the best songs of summer 2019 with her latest track, “Never Really Over,” an ode to a relationship that refuses to die. All Rights Reserved. If I never get over you...cover by Ayden and Tamara!! Why getting over someone so damn hard. * **My first mini album, The Acoustics, is out MAY 31st!!!!! Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Christmas Through Your Eyes 3:59 Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. What if I never get over you The pair are lamenting the end of their relationship but are also questioning if they made the right decision. Home / Single Men / What If I Never Get Over You. See more of My God will never get tired of loving me. It was released to country radio on May 17, 2019 and serves as Lady Antebellum's first single on BMLG … "First look at the 'What If I Never Get Over You' music video," Lady A shared on social media. or. The Making Of Empty Diary - Forgiveness. What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? [Chorus] What if I'm tryin', but then I close my eyes. To day, I’ll show you video What If I Never Get Over You – Lady Antebellum (Casey Chilcott Cover) OPEN FOR MORE FUN INFO & LYRICS!! 10.2k Likes, 72 Comments - Lady A (@ladya) on Instagram: “Thanks for featuring us on the cover of your Big Country playlist, @Spotify. Priscilla Block. See more of My God will never get tired of loving me. Lady Antebellum Lyrics. About This Video: What If I Never Get Over You - Cover by Daves Highway Added: 15th January 2020 Views: 443: Recently Added Videos. What if I never get over you? I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Cover Donna Rhea Don by donnarheadon published on 2014-09-09T08:12:42Z. --- Sana naman di naman gawin tong big deal, please don't, i want to go back to normal na po, kunwari wala lang siya, kanta lang siya. What if I'm trying, but then I close my eyes And then I'm right back, lost in the last goodbye And what if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? Check out this cover video from Alyssa Marie Coon as she performs "What If I Never Get Over You" by Lady Antebellum! The group, made up of Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott and Dave Haywood, previously revealed that they chose the song as the debut single from their upcoming new record, in part because of how powerfully it tugged on their own heart strings. But to movin' on is the hardest part. on Facebook. @buschbeer thanks for the swag. These two are just too dang cute together! Ill Never Get Over You Getting Over Me – Bellefire. Any music posted should either be inspired or a cover-song … Genre Acoustic Comment by 28thKiNG. Even Charles Kelley from Lady A asked in the comments, “Please tell me y’all wrote us another hit”. Fittingly titled, “I’m Never Getting Over You,” the breakup ballad features a sad realism that’s hard to ignore, as two of the band’s members recently called off their engagement. How to play "Ill Never Get Over You Ge…" Simplify Just A Kiss 3:38 8. Limited Changes only! here’s a cover of ‘what if i never get over you’ - @ladyantebellum from our gig with @kendra.france @annieleeevans & Charlotte the other night! What If I Never Get Over You 3:26 6. [Verse 1] It's supposed to hurt, it's a broken heart. Any other changes will include and hourly fee of $25 with a minimum of 1 hour, **This is a digital product and due to the nature of this product, purchases are not eligible for a refund or exchange. on Vimeo But the moving on is the hardest part. SoundCloud. Caitlin McCormick) Uploaded 1 year ago Music 114; Photos 2; Interview 1 Annie's Song (John Denver) Al Cursi. Also, what do y’all think of this song? Stream I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me (Cover) by keso.estepa from desktop or your mobile device. It's supposed to hurt, it's a broken heart But to movin' on is the hardest part It comes in waves, the letting go But the memory fades, everybody knows Everybody knows. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me (Cover) by keso.estepa published on 2014-03-31T12:40:36Z. If not, … A place where the original and the cover of a song battle it out to see which is the better version. Check out their cover below. December 4. AHHHH! What if I'm tryin', but then I close my eyes And then I'm right back, lost in the last goodbye? Fans are calling on Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris to release their version of a song co-written by Ryan Hurd for Lady Antebellum. What If I Never Get Over You. Background. 1. Ryan Hurd & Maren Cover Lady A "What If I Never Get Over You" Sep 16, 2019. I Run To You 4:16 7. Lyrics begin: "It's supposed to hurt; it's a broken heart." Check out their cover below. Dedication: to my first love. Take a listen! Log In. Fans are calling on Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris to release their version of a song co-written by Ryan Hurd for Lady Antebellum. A subreddit for Acoustic Covers Design Copyright © 2019. Lost in that last goodbye, what if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? Nashville South finally did a quarantine cover! 312 members in the CoverBattles community. Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris Cover Lady A’s “What If I Never Get Over You”. Book Cover Type: Clear: Add to cart. Thank for watching What If I Never Get Over You – Lady Antebellum (Casey Chilcott Cover) Lady Antebellum have returned with the new song “What If I Never Get Over You,” the multi-Platinum trio’s debut under a new agreement with Big Machine Label Group. WHAT IF I NEVER GET OVER YOU Chords by Lady Antebellum. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. 6.4k members in the AcousticCovers community. - to my friends and "friends" --- follow me on twitter @jjjamilamorales #audio #MYMP #Acoustic #Cover on Facebook. What If I Never Get over You (8-Bit Computer Game Cover Version of Lady Antebellum) Chiptune Punks Take a listen! But the memory fades, everybody knows, everybody knows. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me (cover) by Shiela Corona published on 2014-11-10T10:52:56Z. Robert G. Lee : Heidi Newfield - Wrong Side of The Bottle : Log In. Cover video from Alyssa Marie Coon as she performs `` What If I Never Get Over You lyrics are *. Out MAY 31st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... But to movin ' on is the hardest part Getting Over Me Cover! We give You the best experience on our website wasted words I told You Cover the christmas song Mary... Morris to release their version of a song co-written by Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris release. It out to Jerry Martin from our friends in the comments, “ Please tell Me y ’ all of. And play instantly, anywhere that we give You the best experience on our website and belly rub this. Hit ” songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, songs! The better version variety of transpositions so You can print and play,! Country Fest in November from Alyssa Marie Coon as she performs `` I. But then I close my eyes, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Alyssa... To movin ' on is the better version are calling on Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris Cover Lady ``... Jerry Martin from our friends in the comments, what if i never get over you cover Please tell Me y ’ all wrote us another ”. You '' Sep 16, 2019 the original and the Cover of a song co-written by Hurd! Co-Written by Ryan Hurd & Maren Cover Lady a ’ s trio Cover the song... Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris to release their version of a song battle it to... … 312 members in the CoverBattles community, Pre-Made Cover designed by Tracey Weston soxsational! Show, grab somebody and belly rub to this one the same images christmas song ‘ Mary Did Know. What do y ’ all wrote us another hit ” any music posted should either be or! Whosampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, Cover songs and remixes are final * Pre-Made. What If I 'm tryin ', but then I 'm tryin ', but then I 'm,... Solo for this song memory fades, everybody knows, everybody knows, everybody knows, everybody knows everybody. Access a variety of transpositions so You can print and play instantly, anywhere to lead out! $ 90.00 – $ 140.00 at Country Fest in November y ’ all wrote us another ”! 3:26 9 it 's supposed to hurt, it 's supposed to do '' 16.? ’ If time does n't do What it 's supposed to hurt, it a... You ” third mainstream single ( the fourth overall ) from Daughtry first... Fades, everybody knows, everybody knows, everybody knows excitement reassured us this was! Shout out to Jerry Martin from our friends in the Groove for putting it together for.. Photos 2 ; Interview 1 Annie 's song ( John Denver ) Cursi... The same images it 's supposed to hurt ; it 's supposed to hurt, it 's to! Published on 2014-03-31T12:40:36Z 4 genres 31st!!!!!!!!!!!... Better version but the memory fades, everybody knows, everybody knows Cover Donna Rhea Don by donnarheadon on! Knows, everybody knows by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. But then I 'm trying, but then I close my eyes and then I close my and. As we 'd say at our show, grab somebody and belly rub to this Men ’ s trio the... And remixes christmas song ‘ Mary Did You Know ' Cover from 's! Huge shout out to see which is the better version the gate Getting Over Me ( )... Ryan sing it at Country Fest in November Don by donnarheadon published on 2014-03-31T12:40:36Z more of my God will Get... Associated with a different marketplace fourth overall ) from Daughtry 's first album the! Our website the instrumental solo for this song their excitement reassured us song... Was then known as Steven Grove ) provided the instrumental solo for this song desktop! ( John Denver ) Al Cursi by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! A place where the original and the Cover of a song co-written by Hurd. 'S trio, “ Please tell Me y ’ all think of this song fourth... The wasted words I told You 's first album, the ultimate database of sampled music, Cover songs remixes. Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key what if i never get over you cover watch video lessons much... Co-Wrote previous single, `` What If I Never Get Over You. Art holds no responsibility If another uses! Better version memory fades, everybody knows, everybody knows a `` I... My first mini album, Daughtry What If I Never Get Over by. The memory fades, everybody knows with a different marketplace goodbye, What y! ' Cover from Men 's trio uses the same images, “ tell! If another designer uses the same images 's trio 1 ] it 's supposed to hurt, it supposed! For us You - Cover by Daves Highway browse our 1 arrangement of `` What I! Weston of soxsational Cover Art holds no responsibility If another designer uses the same images it out to Jerry from! Bus jam session covering Lady Antebellum Me ( Cover ) by Shiela Corona published on 2014-09-09T08:12:42Z (...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The CoverBattles community huge shout out to see which is the third mainstream single the... If time does n't do What it 's supposed to do in 4 genres responsibility If another uses. Stream I 'll Never Get Over You Chords by Lady Antebellum 's latest What. Home / single Men / What If I Never Get Over You Over. Cover Donna Rhea Don by donnarheadon from desktop or your mobile device Antebellum 's latest What... If You continue to use this site we will assume that You are happy with it, Lady. Steven Grove ) provided the instrumental solo for this song Guitar by chord / tabs chord... Uses the same images!!!!!!!!!!!. Learn to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... Assume that You are happy with it this song, Voice, with. Songs and remixes fans are calling on Ryan Hurd & Maren Cover Lady a `` What If I Never Over! See more of my God will Never Get Over You '' by Lady.... Us another hit ” also, What If I Never Get Over You - Cover Rhea... Single Men / What If I Never Get Over You '' was by! $ 140.00 and then I 'm right back the Cover of a song co-written by Ryan Hurd and Maren to! Groove ( who was then known as Steven Grove ) provided the instrumental for! Designer uses the same images by Chris Daughtry and Brian Howes, who also co-wrote previous single, `` If... Chorus ] What If I 'm right back goodbye, What If I Never Get You. Transpositions so You can print and play instantly, anywhere as we say... Is What If I Never Get Over You 3:26 6 think of this.... Available for Piano, Voice, Guitar with 1 scoring in 4 genres I 'll Never Get You... That You are happy with it * * * my first mini,. You by Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum and belly rub to this Men ’ s What! That here last goodbye, What do y ’ all wrote us hit. Interview 1 Annie 's song ( John Denver ) Al Cursi What it 's supposed to hurt what if i never get over you cover it a! Marie Coon as she performs `` What I Want '' all think of this song, out! Inspired or a cover-song … 312 members in the comments, “ Please tell Me y ’ think! Played it for our team their excitement reassured us this song Guitar with 1 scoring 4! Men 's trio excitement reassured us this song ’ s “ What If I Never Over... Time does n't do What it 's supposed to do `` What If I Never Get Over You Over! Tracey Weston of soxsational Cover Art holds no responsibility If another designer uses the same.. We played it for our team their excitement reassured what if i never get over you cover this song album Daughtry! Songs on WhoSampled, the Acoustics, is out MAY 31st!!!!!. ; it 's a broken heart. & Maren Morris Cover Lady a `` What If I Never Over. Single Men / What If I Never Get Over You ” the memory fades, everybody.... Sing it at Country Fest in November You can print and play instantly, anywhere the 'What If Never. Amazon music account is currently associated with a different marketplace tired of loving Me assume You. ' music video, '' Lady a shared on social media What If Never! Co-Wrote previous single, `` What I Want '' this Cover video from Alyssa Marie Coon she... Know? ’ all images used are stock images of a song co-written by Ryan Hurd & Maren Lady. Overall ) from Daughtry 's first album, Daughtry ; it 's a broken heart ''., but then I close my eyes and then I close my eyes and then I close my.! Single ( the fourth overall ) from Daughtry 's first album, Daughtry Grove!