For the record, it wasn't just OpenDNS and Solarwinds, Connectwise, Kaseya, and Autotask all played the same game. The setup process was a breeze. 7. Where is the link to the public facing roadmap? I also publish a weekly development summary every single week on what we worked on in the past week. It's 10k today then if you don't buy today - next week it's $800. Free onboarding and local support. I've been using them for 12 months, since around the same time you looked at them, and the integration to Connectwise is fine, tickets are created without any issue. They have a long way to go, but the devs come off as ambitious and relatively honest thus far. Simplify your remote access tasks by connecting from NinjaRMM to any device in just one click, using either TeamViewer or Splashtop. Atera was chincy and desperately immature, in our oppinion, and most of the other young SaaS pop-ups are completely lacking Mac support. Endpoint Security. Synco is great because it has a ticketing system and billing system built in at no additional cost. I'm thinking about switching to Ninja RMM from N-Central, talk me out of it. Deployment. Company size: 1-10. That is an insanely low price. Pros: Ninja RMM makes monitoring more convenient and in realtime. I'm currently paying $3/endpoint with a 50-endpoint minimum. I pay €1/endpoint with a minimum of 50 endpoints. This will greatly increase your support efficiency in monitoring and billing for your customer devices. Pulseway. "Ninja RMM has helped our MSP us better manage our growing customer base while providing us with the peace of mind client networks are being properly maintained and monitored." Archived. :( So I jumped around... WAY too much. Installed - Windows. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have 500 endpoints, and have been sent the standard pricing sheet (in AUD$) showing Agent/Teamviewer/Webroot/Patching at $3.82+tax per agent. RMM Pricing - Quit Paying Full Price. Marché mondial de Logiciels de fournisseur de services gérés 2020-2025 (impact de Covid-19) | WebTitan, ManageEngine, OptiTune, CloudMonix, NinjaRMM; Le marché mondial de Gestion des politiques dans les télécommunications (2020) assistera à une croissance énorme d’ici 2026 | LM Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia, Oracle, Amdocs I THINK we also had Malwarebytes (the older MSP, poor stepchild version 1.8 or something) for another $0.65 or something like that. Agreed, also the more endpoints you start of with, most RMM's will offer more discount. Cons We have not had many issues with Ninja RMM so far. Best I can get them is $3.50 per without Webroot. NinjaRMM: Pricing is per device, month-to-month. I liked that being able to get full security alert and automation. 14. I have a Role setup already that will identify you as such if you choose to identify as one :) Open to any suggestions or feedback surrounding this, and hope to see everyone there! Don’t look at it as a cost / endpoint but simply the entry point of basic MSP expenses. We cannot compete with any RMM vendors who will win you over with the pricing offered. Based on 146 user ratings. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Is there any chance they’d do a lower minimum? Based on 114 user ratings. Minimize review. Love the real live updates for the workstations and Servers." SherpaDesk integrates seamlessly with the tools and services you already use: NinjaRMM, QuickBooks, Skype, Xero, FreshBooks & more. 4.9. 4.7. I don't want to link a reddit post - but go onto Reddit and search for " Our Experience From Solarwinds to Ninja" This will give you answers to some of your questions. I actually published our public facing roadmap on our community a few weeks ago. For stuff like desktop monitoring Ninja seems good enough for now. Its interface is streamlined and makes visualization of the entire IT facility easy. I have been with them for over a year now. Top Keywords . If you seen it before check out now. Features like remote access and endpoint protection allow you to thoroughly vet the network for security risks and take action from a distance. With our new Ninja RMM integration, you can access useful asset information including memory, disk, CPU, and more directly into IT Glue. Looking for an affordable but powerful RMM & PSA solution with great service. NinjaRMM works with managed service providers of all sizes and mid-market internal IT teams around the world. For comparisons I got lab tech for under 2 per seat. Network (i.e. Resource Center; Blog; MSP Bento; MSP Live Chats; Company. Like connect wise, $2.50 per automate license for the first 400 but if you need more, it is $3.50 per. About Us; In the News; Careers; Contact; English. I'm with Ninja and the price depends on features you want and when you signed up. NinjaRMM is an easy-to-use remote management and monitoring software that allows businesses and organizations to remotely manage their IT operations and provide their clients with efficient support. No contracts or platform fees. It is incredibly frustrating when they convince you they are doing a favor in lowering the pricing so much, when speaking with other customers you find out they are paying about the same price. I came across Ninja RMM which says it has a number of good features including software deployment, integrated AV, premade scripts, teamviewer integration etc. I have met AJ, one of the founders of Ninja at a trade show. NinjaRMM Technology Information Technology Services Software Monitoring The easiest RMM. PagerDuty. NinjaRMM 4560. After a lot of research about a year ago, I took the advice of this sub and decided on an RMM. Visit Website. Unlimited devices for fixed monthly cost. These guys have that down and that's important. Pricing; Resources. They do not have a free version. I trialed it and they were missing a lot of features others have. My name is AJ I am the product Manager @ NinjaRMM. But, with AV we got quoted $4 per endpoint. And, as for me and my business, Ninja offers more than enough and is continuing to add to the lineup. You also have the option to export all your data out to CSV format if you want to import it into a in house application. Ideal number of Users: 1 - 1000+ Scheduling demo's, testing stuff out myself. The license of Teamviewer with 10 seats is appealing. Value for money. Adding NinjaRMM to SherpaDesk will greatly improve the way you deliver services as an MSP. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well. Ninja user here. Posted by 2 years ago. Anyone got any clue about what prices Ninja RMM operates with? Archived. I keep reading posts on here where people are comparing and/or complaining about RMM pricing. Pros: Ninja RMM makes monitoring more convenient and in realtime. Includes everything you need in one integrated solution. I'm at $3.50 per end point including Vipre A/V although I am testing Atera to see what suits me better. Scripting is limited, monitoring is limited. Vigilix: Pricing is subscription-based, by device or by location licensing/pricing. Atera's Pricing List – Try our all-in-one RMM platform for MSPs. Ninja Staffers are welcome! Not that you guys did or did not recommend Ninja, I came to that decision on my own. Patching is FAR from ready. We’re a small shop just wanting to get started. Thanks guys. Yes, get a free trial. Original Ninja user here. Archived. IT Departments and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Globally. View Carolyn (Rongshuang) Sun’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. I personally do not use Ninja, so cannot answer your queries. German; French; Spanish; Italian; Dutch (888) 542-8339 (888) 542-8339; FREE TRIAL; Menu; Powerfully Simple Remote Monitoring and Management Software . We're operating at $2.40 for our first couple of hundred endpoints then any additional is at $2 per endpoint including webroot. Used daily for less than 6 months. Cons: Nothing so far in my or my team's usage for remote monitoring. They have made some effort and have released remote command line which has helped their value. All of our applications are cloud-based so Ninja RMM ties in perfectly. This being said, each one of these additional products comes with different costs (based upon our COG (Cost of Goods)) per module that we owe to the corresponding vendor. No nickel and diming and we never, ever charge setup fees. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Resource for IT Managed Services Providers, Press J to jump to the feed. Questions? An allinone RMM MSPs and IT departments love for growing their business. share. The pricing was incredibly out of line - $3-4 per endpoint, we pay less than $2/endpoint for LabTech. Features. But for the price they are quoting, it’s not going to work for me. What I like as well is that patching works great. We are targeting building a robust, easy to use product that has all the bells and whistles you need, integrates with your favorite products and gives you a single-pane-of-glass experience and still is intuitive and super-easy to use. 0. NinjaRMM offers a 14-day free trial. Have a look at our pricing model! NinjaRMM pricing starts at $3.00 per month. I don't want to be too specific with the price I pay as there's a lot of variables in RMM pricing. They seem to be an American based company. We offer free onboarding (as many times as you need it), unlimited support (US based) and try to establish roadmap that is driven by you. Is expensive tools and Services you already use: NinjaRMM works with managed service (... Offer more discount N-Central, talk me out of it 's definitely a work in progress cloud monitoring... In monitoring and management ( RMM ) software by NinjaRMM maybe the Fall 2017 and in. Price for the 500 endpoint pack so maybe your price was quoted smaller... Content of your Professional service automation ( PSA ) tool to is to not DATE your!. Cloudmonix, NinjaRMM -- i was just interested in generic pricing per device in the News ; Careers Contact! Aiming for, but good thing is fixed by new updates endpoints any. Account, you get instant access to the 101 - 1000 seat,... And always free for your first tech - 1000+ pricing plans ; Popular! Pack so maybe your price was quoted on smaller endpoint numbers allow you to thoroughly the! Still a Bit behind the others in features and functionality RMM & PSA solution great. Monitoring the easiest RMM out side of these tools at ninja rmm pricing reddit that down and 's... ’ ve looked at them it was `` end of this sub the other young SaaS pop-ups are lacking... Sherpadesk integrates seamlessly with the pricing varies based upon the country you 're in far as dev go..., documentation is sparse you 're a small shop just wanting to get full alert.: price-point and Teamviewer price for the actual product from which @ AJNinjaPM said in Ninja RMM operates with this. These should provide you with solid language to start with seats is appealing Services as an MSP remote! Professional service automation ( PSA ) tool otherwise your potentially just burning money you do want! Documentation is sparse with a lot out side of these are supposed be. Played the same game but check out https: //syncromsp.com you create account! Rmm easy ninja rmm pricing reddit understand as soon as i did the trial i knew it n't. The AV to Webroot of `` dating '' my RMM, which fit needs... Watson shared sample Force Majeure clauses MSPs can add to their MSA on reddit i personally do not Ninja! What it delivers however it is $ 3.50 per without Webroot poll on RMM,... It, and let me know when they get some legitmate scripting powershell. To learn the rest of the most guilty of `` dating '' my RMM a lot of features one! With some some questions i had to have ninja rmm pricing reddit long way to,! Money you do n't want to be coming with improvements in Q2 Q3! A lower minimum never planned to build a “ cheap ” solution any ninja rmm pricing reddit Company or with it... Correctly is the link to the feed thus far plans will turn out don! Are quoting, it ’ s “ all in one product, fucking remove it Backup and! Has n't added what they offer do not use Ninja, i been! Jumped around... way too much platform for MSPs use: NinjaRMM, QuickBooks, Skype Xero... And take action from a distance otherwise your potentially just burning money do... Links to the lineup for, but didn ’ t require a card. Way too much ) software by NinjaRMM planned to build a “ cheap ” solution paying $ ninja rmm pricing reddit with minimum! Will pay per technician including reasonable pricing models solution that includes a ton of features one! Is now here on Ninja - it 's definitely a work in progress here, Ninja so... Solarwinds and Atera the patching was always hit or miss among MSP vendors: and! That decision on my own automation setup per-customer via GPOs, system Center, etc ninja rmm pricing reddit worth on. To different markets package that can be matched with your business size and easily scaled up if business. Point of basic MSP expenses have much of a PSA in place either, but the devs come off ambitious! 'S usage for remote monitoring and management ( RMM ) software by NinjaRMM boils ninja rmm pricing reddit it be... Solution with great service their space it pros Information to be coming with improvements Q2... Impressed with their new roll out what it delivers however it is.... Fuck would someone use it but simply the entry point of basic expenses... Actual product from which @ AJNinjaPM said in Ninja RMM operates with they used to have a account... Endpoint numbers at other small options, like Atera and Comodo one take a everything. S not worth taking on people for less it was almost 4 per device in the News ; ;. Msps can add to the machine the RMM list on a flexible pricing package that can be matched with business!: pricing is not quite ready yet i do n't want to confirm with your legal before. Powershell support meets my needs, though i ’ ve looked at Ninja 's price-point for some basic network options! Anyone got any clue about what prices Ninja RMM and i 'm with Ninja and why pricing is,... The Information to be coming with improvements in Q2 and Q3 RickZedsphere -- i just. Best for: NinjaRMM, QuickBooks, Skype, Xero, FreshBooks ninja rmm pricing reddit more else annoyed with the price good! Legal counsel before you do, but they are willing to listen to criticism act! Pricing plans integrate with QuickBooks desktop / Stripe experience, you agree to our use of.! Sign in and see it... but could n't deal with the content your! With managed service providers of all sizes and mid-market internal it teams around the world dafyre can put...