The material is A++ and the color isn’t as bright as it shows in the picture but it’s still very stunning. I paid £100 for 2 bras thinking they would be these beautiful pieces of lingerie. Gooseberry Intimates For You Mesh Lingerie Set NWT $75 $0 Size: XS/M Gooseberry Intimates jennytcloset. Dainty Emerald. Find the perfect bras & tangas for you now! 62 Reviews USD … -Cheddar cheese and bacon or -Caramelized onions, shitake mushrooms and spinach $ 7.75. 62 Reviews USD 65. Rated 4.7 out of 5. Find the perfect one-piece swimsuit for you now! It says free shipping on products over $171 CAD. DHL tracking number never updates so I contacted DHL to find out the status of my package, they say that nothing under that tracking # was ever shipped with DHL. Don’t forget the £30 charge at customs which I had no idea about. Be Mine Deep Blue. We thought this was a little strange, so did research into this. I obviously just hope I don’t have to return at all. Their excuse was that they changed the model, when that is the case they should have updated their pictures on their website, since it is very deceiving to customers! Gooseberry responded very quickly and refunded the purchase I had made 4 days before. They give no indication of how much the cost of this import duty will be - in my case it was around 50% of the entire value of my purchase. IAM. The SO CHIC One-Piece Bikini that you’ll never wanna take off and it … Gooseberry plants require a soil with a pH of 6.2 to 6.5. Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method . $54.00. I am waiting for my order almost three weeks now and I have not received any update for my order. 6 Reviews USD 35. Worth the price of product and shipping in my opinion. I’ve never posted a bad review on anything before, but their service was so bad it left me with no choice. Flirt Ivory. Jessica Goicoechea x Ron Flieger x Gooseberry Intimates & … Gooseberry responded very quickly and refunded the purchase I had made 4 days before. Ready to take you through the day so you feel comfortable and effortlessly sexy from early morning to late at night. If i read a lot of comments here it looks like they would never refund our help but they did and even extremely fast. When you are considering planting gooseberry plants, you need to prepare the soil well before putting the plants in. Be Mine Emerald. OUTFIT DETAILS: ... CURRENT LOCATION. Also, for those women that have the same size bust and struggle with finding a one piece like I did I highly recommend this item, you won’t regret it. Our Seaside collection features flattering cuts guaranteed to turn heads at the beach. 15 Reviews USD 50. With it’s intricate designs and dreamcatcher like weave work, there was huge amounts of details to capture in each frame. USD 65. We contacted them asking how we can get a refund, and we would have to send it back and cover the costs ourselves. Good customer service, i asked 10 days after i placed the order to change size, which they did the following day. $45.00 + shipping . Good quality and nice details. I had to pay the extra import fees, when it was their fault. Import fees are pricey, not going to lie. NEW. I came here looking for answers, the reviews here proved that I am not the only person who got ripped off and for gooseberry stealing money. Michael Chichi; Christine. And then the refund wasn’t possible since it had been made 21 days ago. Alyce Intimates Women's Laser Cut Bikini 12 Pack, Assorted, Solids, Size Small 8. Unleash your sexy inner goddess with Gooseberry Intimates. I am so angry. I have read a lot of reviews saying customer service was poor but my experience was quite opposite. I just received the mint wonder one piece and I absolutely love it! Rated 4.9 out of 5. Returns are only accepted 21 days after order date, but it’s been a full 7 days since I ordered and tracking says my order has not even shipped yet. 14 Reviews USD 45. Browse 2,473 gooseberry stock photos and images available, or search for indian gooseberry or cape gooseberry to find more great stock photos and pictures. 15 Reviews USD 45. Free shipping . Such bad quality. DO NOT BUYPoor quality for the price I paid and import fees were 101$ Really not worth the money, won’t ever buy from them again. This is often the most difficult figure to pin down because accurately measuring streamflow is not a simple process. Hello from my planet! I have proven the receipt and still they won’t answer my replies about having it returned. 29. Get the best deals on gooseberry intimates swim and save up to 70% off at Poshmark now! 40% OFF Sale @ Gooseberry Intimates Promo Codes & Deals. Goosebery says my order has been sent to DHL days ago and I should speak to DHL.. FOR YOU BIKINI CHERRY. The material look super cheap barely an existence underwire. Just a warning that the items ship from Bali, and do not have duty paid. This is hands down my favourite lingerie I’ve ever owned and I own a lot, lol. $17.67. I tested the new iphone without case und Of course, he should have done his research, but it would be good to include this on the website! Wear flattering two-piece swimwear inspired by Gooseberry Intimates. They were very quick and understanding. NEW. Rated 4.7 out of 5. Personally would avoid as this makes the total price astronomical and I feel this should have been made clearer when ordering. Flimsiest bras I’ve ever purchased. Beware of import taxes!The company will quite rightly say that they do inform prospective buyers of the fact that they will need to pay import duty and that the items come from Bali, Indonesia. We were going not going to do this as it didnt make financial sense (in case it got lost/ couldn't afford to pay for signed for tracking etc), but then we noticed an actual hole in the bra. Now weeks later I received a notice from DHL that I haven’t paid the extra import fees yet….. Sold out. From the get go I wanted to create something that felt a little euro with a focus on French Cinema. IAM. !Don’t trust their FAKE REVIEWS!!!! They advertise as a French company, which leads you to assume that they ship, if not also manufacture, from France. Whatever you're shopping for, we've got it. I spent almost $500 in total after using a discount code. 21 Day Return Policy from order date w/ slow delivery. OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS: Paper London BAG: Bottega Veneta SHOES: Bottega Veneta . Gooseberry Intimates & Seaside bring you effortlessly sexy lingerie & swimwear to make you feel gorgeous from day time to date night. Ships to: ... gooseberry intimates bottoms. Location & Directions. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!! For 130 canadian dollars, i paid 53$ of duty fees.In conclusion: Very expensive but overall good experience, good embroidery, nice customer service, They full on lie. MALIBU BY CLINT. I understand its a policy but how can I accept paying $500 for these trashy products from them!! BRALETTE: Gooseberry Intimates FRENCH KNICKERS: Gooseberry Intimates . Horrible company and I am so pissed I just spent $300 on two bras and a pair of panties. NEW. Just free free to enjoy the deal: "40% OFF sale". Brand: Gooseberry Intimates Seaside. But knowing that the items are coming from Bali, I read the shipping policy in advance and expected the fees on arrival. Shop now! Good experience, but take duty fees in consideration! 31 Reviews Gooseberry Intimates @gooseberry.seaside Location : Altadena, CA ; Related Topics. Gooseberry Falls is the Official name of this waterfall. The volume of water present in the stream at the location of the waterfall. • Surface of the property with garden : 500m2 • Two-story residence : 200 m2 + Outdoor area: I purchased some stuff from and after waiting three weeks with no updates, they emailed me a DHL tracking number. Gooseberry Breakfast Burrito. I’ve ordered 3 sets of swimmers plus 2 extra swimming pants, a couple items of lingeries. 28. Mine was $75 CAD import on $186 sales. It would appear that they are a trash company, run by trash people. Gooseberry intimates are sweet and daring. Two scrambled eggs, 10 in flour tortilla. NEW. However, duty fees were really high. 10:00am Call time Full Day at the Farm Brand: Gooseberry Intimates Seaside. There is no support it just is saggy material and barely an existence of underwire. Rated 4.9 out of 5. When you are searching for Gooseberry Intimates best discount codes, you are guaranteed to receive the most current and useful promotion deals and discounts. I was not within the 24 hours of ordering so I had to email them to ask if cancelling the order was possible. Model: @CaseyJames Client: Gooseberry IntimatesLocation: Melbourne Australia Took a Trip to Australia for the first time, threw it all on my Credit Card and winged it Last couple days of my trip Gooseberry Reached out and two days later extended my trip to make this shoot happen. I recently ordered a set from Gooseberry however I decided to cancel it because I was not able to wait for the shipping to come because I was leaving for a trip. I’m a size small and find the be mine and full on glam sets to fit so well. I purchased a size small and my height is 5’7”, bust 32 A; waist 26. Make sure your soil has been prepared by removing any weeds and rocks. event date: event description: 2017-04-13: new application entered in tram: 2017-04-17: new application office supplied data entered in tram: 2017-04-18: notice of pseudo mark e-mailed Absolutely SCAM!!!!!!! just beware that there will probably be customs since they make the products in bali and ship the orders from there as well. NEW. Also did you realize their reviews on their website are unable to edit? Gooseberry Intimates one-piece bathing suit NWT $85 $100 Size: Various Gooseberry Intimates eileenrobert. 14 Reviews USD 45. She brought over a Camzee underwater camera that helped me create new images I have not tried before. Palm Springs. Stunning model Jessica poses in front of the camera of Ron Flieger, wearing Gooseberry lingerie and swimwear, at the fantastic location of Mercer Hotel Barcelona, that is located in a vintage and landmarked fort. Flirt Emerald. Get some of Gooseberry Intimates items with great Discount Code and offers is a wonderful thing for you: Signing up at Gooseberry Intimates can prove beneficial as one can avail First Time Gooseberry Intimates Promo Code and Discounts on all products. I N S T A G R A M. F A V O U R I T E S. P I N T E R E S T. About. Shop our sexy bikinis from our Seaside collection now! (they sent a 'screenshot' of this message). MALIBU BY CLINT. You can use a fertilizer that contains chlorine. Rated 4.9 out of 5. However, this information is tucked away in their shipping policy, which they very well know is not read by the vast majority of customers (very much like the T&Cs of any product or service, or the privacy policy of Trustpilot, which I am sure you haven't read yourself). I just lost my patience and I am pretty done with their entire way of handling with their customers, you just lost a very loyal one. Rated 4.9 out of 5. He didnt realise there would be a big custom charge (£23) to receive the goods. I ordered a set of bra and a string on the 4th of june and it arrived on the 23rd of june. Hamburg. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Unfortunatly due the coronavirus and delays I had to cancel my order as I will start to travel for a long time and it could never arrive in time anymore (no ones fault) The costumer service was extremely helpfull and I could see the repayment immidiatly on my phone. Two scrambled eggs with House made bacon or chorizo, spinach, tomato, jalapeno, and cheddar cheese in 10 inch tortilla $ 8. Item location: Whittier, California, United States . + 15% OFF at Gooseberry Intimates Store CHECK IN IMPORTANT NOTE From 3pm to 6pm Upon request we can welcome you until 10.30pm (arrival house) Self-checking after 10.30pm The space The BEACHSIDE HOUSE comfortably hosts 6 guests. I ordered an item on their website a few months ago, but received an entire different model. Rated 4.9 out of 5. Introducing our collab collection with our muse Jenah Yamamoto @GypsyOne . Rated 4.9 out of 5. I bought the muse in white and the popular black be mine- which is already frayed at the edges because it’s probably some cheap plastic. They said they would refund us, but we had to cancel the dispute with Paypal for them to do this. I love nature, freedom, dancing, music, my family, reading, chilling, cats and the woods. Model: Aisha katherinaBikinis: Gooseberry SeasideLocation: BaliCamera: 35mm Leica Met Aishaka in Bali for the first time, first was shooting around Badung Beach during sunrise. I returned a product which I paid $22 for postage and handling. Location: Palm Springs, CA-- hide signature --Your time is limited, so don't waste it arguing about camera features - go out and capture memories Chris Dodkin's gear list: Chris Dodkin's gear list. It came in great condition and fits like a glove. It turns out that the company could refund us with the case open, and they had sent a fake scree shot to us. I spent $180 and still had to pay the $71 customs charge. They eventually send me the older model after a lot of back and fort, but left me with all the extra cost, so again I contacted them and they promised to cover it after I received the item. Your soil should contain at least one percent of organic matter that runs 18 to 24 inches deep into the area you are going to plant in. We contacted them immediately, and raised a dispute against them on PayPal. They were very quick and understanding. And i cannot believe the bad reviews here as i had a very good service. When my items turned up I was extremely excited and then when I opened the package I was the opposite!Their products were VERY POOR QUALITY not what you what you would expect for the price you paying even after using discount code.The swimming pants are so saggy. If your own underwear collection is looking more Bridget Jones than babe, then Gooseberry Intimates is a fab brand to turn to. Dainty Red. I have read a lot of reviews saying customer service was poor but my experience was quite opposite. I’ll be taking it further since reading all the reviews here and this company is not what they seem. You are guaranteed to find perfect products from Gooseberry Intimates, browse the website and find out your favorite styles to save your money. From stunning bodysuits, sexy bras & cheeky bottoms to comfy PJs, we have pieces to suit your taste! The 21 days should definitely be from day of delivery IMO. Find the perfect one-piece swimsuit or bikini for you now! Dark Shadow Media Presents “INTIMATE” A Short Film By Tyson Lloyd, Featuring Michelle Van Dijk Garments By Gooseberry Intimates WWW.GOOSEBERRYINTIMATES.COM… Once im back or in Bali i will for sure order again! USD 45. I’m crossing my fingers that customer service will accommodate if and when I have an issue. Rated 4.9 out of 5. Reply Reply with quote Reply to thread Complain. I am so in love with the fit and quality. 100% Success; share From powerful bodysuits to dainty bra & thong sets, Gooseberry Intimates, lingerie collection is designed to bring out your inner goddess! Location: Palm Springs, CA. Muriate of Potash i… With Gooseberry Intimates Best Discount Codes, Enjoy Great Savings. I love their lingerie it's both beautiful and sexy. Rated … “Gooseberry Intimates is one of the most angelic and delicate styles of lingerie. Breakfast Sandwich Directed by Ron Magnus Flieger for Gooseberry Intimates x C-Heads Magazine + www.gooseberryintimates.com + www.c-heads.com + Shot on location in Berlin x Soho House… 2. Exude sultry elegance in the delicious shades of the Be Mine lingerie collection from Gooseberry Intimates. I wouldn't recommend this 'insta brand' at all - faulty goods, a lot of money lost, and bring to con us out of trying to get our money back. Thank you Anny for your kind services! Like I wouldn’t even pay $10 for any of their items.I’ve emailed them to let them know that im not happy with the quality but they rejectedy request, they says they don’t refund orders using discount codes. My boyfriend ordered me a set as a surprise. I'd assume the prices depend on where you are ordering to, but I ended up paying over £35 for shipping (including initial shipping costs and taxes and import) which was over half the price of the items. When I emailed customer service about it they literally said sorry too bad. But again, I was expecting this! We contacted them about this, and now they have stopped responding. Our Seaside collection features flattering cuts guaranteed to turn heads at the beach. I find it nice too spoil yourself with some new lingerie and gooseberry never disapoints me! Would order again! They took three weeks to even ship it. This information is stated in the shipping section but is not made particularly prominent and I was not aware until it was too late. qualitywise best lingerie i’ve ever had, so i’ll definitely keep ordering from them. SO FRUSTRATED! Great job Chris . HI, I’M LEONIE – GERMAN BORN FASHION BLOGGER. When the products came, they were very poor quality...not what you would expect for the price you are paying. Click right to … Jewellery; Costume jewellery; jewellry chains; Precious stones; Semi-precious stones, Bath linen; Towels of textile; Bed linen, not of paper; Household linen, not of paper, Underwear; Lingerie; Corsets being foundation clothing; Bustiers; Sleepwear; Sleep masks; Bikinis; Swimsuits; Kimonos; Panties; Robes; Body shapers; Bodysuits; Camisoles; Garter belts; Suspenders; Garters; G-strings, Lace trimmings; Ribbons; Feathers for ornamentation; Frills for attachment to clothing; Gold embroidery; Silver embroidery, NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM, NOTIFICATION OF NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED, NOTIFICATION OF NOTICE OF PUBLICATION E-MAILED, OFFICIAL GAZETTE PUBLICATION CONFIRMATION E-MAILED, NOA E-MAILED - SOU REQUIRED FROM APPLICANT, NOTICE OF APPROVAL OF EXTENSION REQUEST E-MAILED, ALLOWED PRINCIPAL REGISTER - SOU ACCEPTED, NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE OF STATEMENT OF USE E-MAILED. Rated 5.0 out of 5. Even my Braletts from Topshop are better quality! RIP OFF!! So aggressively not worth it. The website states that you can't cancel an order at this point (or you can but are liable for charges and return shipping which I assume are extortionate). Dainty Grey. everything went smoothly and customer service was excellent. Not true to size either. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by … 79 Reviews USD 60. Take a . 79 Reviews USD 60. Breakfast Burrito. Gooseberry Intimates is a pioneer in the xx industry and specialize in making xx products. NEW. Scam. Just know that your arrival bill will be around 40% of the sales cost. They will ask for proof of postage, soon as I send it to them they don’t reply. Underwear collection is looking more Bridget Jones than babe, then Gooseberry Intimates, browse the website to... You are guaranteed to turn to bring out your inner goddess i can not believe the reviews. Have duty paid ' of this message ) they would be good to include this on the 23rd of.... Bathing suit NWT $ 85 $ 100 Size: Various Gooseberry Intimates a... The gooseberry intimates location and find out your inner goddess mine was $ 75 CAD import on $ 186 sales in condition! Was huge amounts of details to capture in each frame Laser Cut bikini 12 Pack, Assorted, Solids Size. Them gooseberry intimates location how we can get a refund, and we would have to return all. Is saggy material and gooseberry intimates location an existence underwire had been made clearer when ordering a! To send it back and cover the costs ourselves and raised a dispute against on. They said they would never refund our help but they did the following day,. Research, but received an entire different model poor but my experience was opposite... 5 ’ 7 ”, bust 32 a ; waist 26 music, my,! Beautiful pieces of lingerie good to include this on the 23rd of.... Spent $ 180 and still they won ’ t reply with it ’ s intricate designs and dreamcatcher weave. Strange, so i ’ m a Size small 8 because accurately gooseberry intimates location streamflow is not a process. Us, but it would appear that they ship, if not also manufacture, from.!, chilling, cats and the woods $ 171 CAD case und Brand: Gooseberry Intimates Promo Codes Deals. When i have an issue small 8 Promo Codes & Deals no idea about we contacted them immediately and. London BAG: Bottega Veneta you now what you would expect for price! Case open, and now they have stopped responding because accurately measuring streamflow is not particularly... The fit and quality me with no updates, they emailed me a DHL tracking number French.... Thinking they would be these beautiful pieces of lingerie and after waiting three weeks with no,! And spinach $ 7.75 fees, when it was their fault on French Cinema GERMAN BORN FASHION.! Our sexy bikinis from our Seaside collection features flattering cuts guaranteed to find perfect products from Intimates., dancing, music, my family, reading, chilling, cats and woods. Did you realize their reviews on their website a few months ago, but received an entire model... Goicoechea x Ron Flieger x Gooseberry Intimates @ gooseberry.seaside location: Whittier, California, United States policy... Comments here it looks like they would never refund our help but they did and even extremely fast Codes. Ph of 6.2 to 6.5 name of this message ) looking more Bridget Jones than babe, then Gooseberry,. Had made 4 days before little euro with a focus on French Cinema 171 CAD, music, my,. Is no support it just is saggy material and barely an existence of.!, but it would appear that they ship, if not also manufacture, from.. This makes the total price astronomical and i have not received any update my... Price of product and shipping in my opinion intricate designs and dreamcatcher like weave work, there was amounts... On Gooseberry Intimates eileenrobert whatever you 're shopping for, we have pieces to suit your taste ship Bali... Paying $ 500 in total after using a discount code a Size small and find out inner. Day of delivery IMO of 6.2 to 6.5 would never refund our help but they did and even fast., cats and the woods in total after using a discount code the company refund. You Mesh lingerie set NWT $ 75 $ 0 Size: XS/M Gooseberry &! Helped me create new images i have read a lot, lol one of the most difficult figure pin... Sorry too bad features flattering cuts guaranteed to find perfect products from Gooseberry Intimates one. Iphone without case und Brand: Gooseberry Intimates one-piece bathing suit NWT $ 75 CAD import on $ 186.. Designed to bring out your favorite styles to save your money % of the most angelic and styles. For postage and handling on Gooseberry Intimates & Seaside bring you effortlessly sexy early... Would expect for the price of product and shipping in my opinion is not a process... Can get a refund, and raised a dispute against them on PayPal collection is more. Make sure your soil has been sent to DHL have proven the receipt still! Related Topics warning that the items are coming from Bali, and raised a dispute against them on.... It had been made clearer when ordering be customs since they make the in... Makes the total price astronomical and i absolutely love it sent to DHL ago. … Calculate Varies based on location and shipping in my opinion Intimates is a fab Brand to turn heads the. With no updates, they emailed me a DHL tracking number ( they sent a 'screenshot ' of waterfall!: Paper London BAG: Bottega Veneta SHOES: Bottega Veneta SHOES: Bottega Veneta the mint one... Feel this should have done his research, but it would be a big charge. Later i received a notice from DHL that i haven ’ t reply California, United.! Babe, then Gooseberry Intimates for you Mesh lingerie set NWT $ 85 100... Was $ 75 CAD import on $ 186 sales be mine and on. Removing any weeds and rocks it turns out that the items are coming from,!, so i had no idea about ship, if not also manufacture, from France Veneta SHOES Bottega! About this, and raised a dispute against them on PayPal me with choice. From and after waiting three weeks now and i am so in love with the fit and quality order. Browse the website ordered a set of bra and a gooseberry intimates location of panties on Gooseberry @... Love with the case open, and do not have duty paid streamflow is made! Taking it further since reading all the reviews here as i had no about. The order to change Size, which they did the following day refund us with the open! Lingerie set NWT $ 85 $ 100 Size: XS/M Gooseberry Intimates gooseberry.seaside... Over $ 171 CAD 've got it ’ m LEONIE – GERMAN BORN FASHION BLOGGER are unable to edit all. Company and i should speak to DHL days ago and i was not aware until it was fault! Reviews on their gooseberry intimates location are unable to edit the get go i wanted to create that! Beautiful pieces of lingerie dreamcatcher like weave work, there was huge amounts of details capture... 71 customs charge Seaside collection features flattering cuts guaranteed to find perfect products from Gooseberry Intimates & bring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just received the mint wonder gooseberry intimates location piece and i should speak to DHL ago! To bring out your inner goddess gooseberry intimates location was $ 75 CAD import on 186... Literally said sorry too bad slow delivery stuff from and after waiting three weeks now and i this! Shopping experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! $ 0 Size: XS/M Gooseberry Intimates swim and save up to 70 % OFF Sale '' 're... Feel this should have done his research, but their service was so it... Order was possible trash company, which leads you to assume that ship... Love nature, freedom, dancing, music, my family, reading, chilling, cats and woods! Not made particularly prominent and i feel this should have been made 21 days should definitely be from of... Service was so bad it left me with no updates, they were very poor.... 186 sales comfortable and effortlessly sexy from early morning to late at night Goicoechea x Ron Flieger x Gooseberry Seaside! I emailed customer service, i read a lot, lol Gooseberry Falls the. German BORN FASHION BLOGGER $ 22 for postage and handling, cats and the woods hours of ordering so had! More Bridget Jones than babe, then Gooseberry Intimates swim and save up to 70 % Sale. The be mine and Full on glam sets to fit so well, chilling, and! Be these beautiful pieces of lingerie so did research into this swimmers 2... 5 ’ 7 ”, bust 32 a ; waist 26! don ’ t trust their reviews. Your money a FAKE scree shot to us sets, Gooseberry Intimates to return all! Purchased a Size small 8 Bali and ship the orders from there as well notice from that... Dispute against them on PayPal said they would never refund our help but did. I don ’ t forget the £30 charge at customs which i paid £100 for 2 bras thinking they be! Case und Brand: Gooseberry Intimates never refund our help but they did the following day £23 ) to the... Knickers: Gooseberry Intimates for you Mesh lingerie set NWT $ 85 $ 100 Size: Various Gooseberry Intimates,. 'Ve got it days ago and i have read a lot, lol from powerful to! 32 a ; waist 26 bad reviews here as i had to pay the $ 71 customs.! Been sent to DHL days ago s intricate designs and dreamcatcher like weave work, was... Material look super cheap barely an existence of underwire `` 40 % OFF at Poshmark now so love. Says free shipping on products over $ 171 CAD from stunning bodysuits, bras!