$119.99 . Tarter Galvanized 3' Fire Ring/Raised Bed Planter Galvanized Steel Stock Tank. 10º low J rib roof with a long list of accessories including OSHA Approved Ladders, Cages, Appurtenances, Lockable Deck manways, and Roof Vents. 300 gal. Co. P.O. SHIPPING IS IN THE LOWER 48 STATES-SHIPS TRUCK. This 100 gallon stock watering tank by Tarter® a features galvanized bottom, sides and a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® adhesive/sealant for … Stock tanks are made of galvanized steel, plastic or Rubbermaid. Tarter 100-Gallon Galvanized Steel Stock Tank. Oval in shape, this tank is 3 Ft x 2 Ft x 8 Ft in size. Item #188446. SKU # 1011513 $459.99 Try Another Store 0 in Stock Red Deer (as of 8:45am MT) Order From Our Warehouse 5 in Stock. Skip to main content.us. Over the years of blogging about my stock-tank ponds (a 100-gallon container pond in my former garden, and this new 717-gallon one), I’ve been asked many times how I constructed them. HW brand . Delivered much sooner than expected. TARTER GALVANIZED Stock TANKS. Pool Pump Filter Above Ground Swimming Pools Sand Accessories Filters Timer Pumps Parts Stock Tank-Filter Set 300- Gallon Above Ground for Swimming Pool Circulation Filter Pump Water Pump HS-630. Round Poly Stock Trough - 175 gal. Each galvanized stock tank in our catalog is designed to withstand corrosion thanks to its use of 20 and 22 gauge galvanized steel materials. Oct 23, 2016 - Explore Candace Woods's board "300 gallon reef tank details", followed by 215 people on Pinterest. SKU: 217713899. 20 $51.69 $51.69. Shop Tarter 300-Gallon Galvanized Steel Stock Tank in the Stock Tanks department at Lowe's.com. Archives. Tarter® Galvanized Stock Tank, 40 Gallon #14734 … $364.99 Factory Ordered 3512671. Stock Tank 156 Gallon Galvanized Round End 2'x2'x6' $149.99 . Feb 26, 2015 - My 300 gallon predator tank if finally cycled and I am starting to add fish! The galvanized steel tanks are G-90 grade 20 gauge metal made in the USA. Email Poster. Sale $189.99 Reg. $389.99 Factory Ordered 3512670. Select from distinct 300 gallon stock tank at Alibaba.com to enhance the aesthetic appearance of your interior decor. September 15, 2020 by in Uncategorized. $79.99 79.99 EA. Sort By: 1 2 3. Little Giant Poly Stock Tank - 150 gal 62.75"(L) x 41.5"(W) x 21.75"(H) Write the first review. All of our Galvanized Steel Stock Tanks are American made. Our plastic stock tanks on the other hand are individually made from a one whole piece of plastic mold giving them additional toughness against impact and corrosion. Aug 2, 2016 - This durable Tarter-Kolb WT224, 100 gallon, galvanized steel stock watering tank. Thank you. Contact Us Ask An Engineer. Box 569 Columbus, NE 68602-0569 Email: answers@behlencountry.com Phone: 800.447.2751 Fax: 402.563.7447 WE MANUFACTURE OUR PRODUCTS TO ASSURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. Co. 320-Gal Galvanized Round End Stock Tank 3-Ft x 2-Ft x 8-Ft. … Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating to withstand harsh weather conditions. Write the first review. We do not import foreign steel. TARTER® water tanks (WT328) are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Product Rating is 4. Alibaba.com offers 808 300 gallon galvanized water tank products. We do not import foreign steel. $129 ... Brute Poly Stock Tank, 300 Gal. STOCK TANK GALV 389 GAL. WE MANUFACTURE OUR PRODUCTS TO ASSURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY. Compare; … … Our galvanized stock tanks are fabricated at … Model #WT226. Behlen Mfg. Usually ships in 30 to 33 days, sometimes sooner. 100-gallon Galvanized steel stock tank. 2' X 2' X 6' TARTER 170 GALLON GALVANIZED STOCK TANK… 300 gallon galvanized stock tank. 0 Review | Write a Review. The top is 22 gauge. Rust resistant coated steel is cut into precise lengths, and then guided into computer-driven mills that form the world’s best galvanized stock tanks. Write the first review. $41.79 $ 41. Description The 65 Gallon Agrimaster Poly Stock Tank is made with a durable, seamless design that helps resists breakage. This board will have info on the residents of the tank as well as equipment used to support the system and fishroom ideas for other saltwater junkies!.

Oval in shape, this tank is 3 Ft x 2 Ft x 8 Ft in size. Tarter Galvanized Stock Tank 390 Gallon - 74"L x 74"W x 23-3/4"H!! Ships same day (5) Length Range. It arrived earlier than expected and the delivery personnel were fantastic. … The top is 22 gauge. May 2018; October 2015; Meta. $250 - $300 (1) $350 - $400 (2) $450 - $500 (1) Home > Animal > Watering & Feed > Stock Tanks. with a convenient size, this stock tank makes for a great planter, cooler, storage, display and more. Capacity: 300 gallons

It is now all set up on my Montréal rooftop terrasse. Behlen Mfg. Greg Jones 72,675 views. 50130018: Galvanized: 223 Galvanized Round End Tank (approx. This is a Galvanized Steel Water Storage Cistern Tank - 300 Gallon made by Texas Metal Tanks. API 3 in 1 Stock Tank Deicer 3-in-1 De-Icer, 1500 Watt, Converts into Drain Plug, Sinking or Floating Deicer (Item No. About 0% of these are Water Treatment. See more ideas about reef tank, saltwater aquarium, saltwater tank.

Oval in shape, this tank is 3 Ft x 2 Ft x 8 Ft in size. 16lbs. Item #188445. 8" to 10" (1) 11" to 16" (13) 17" to 24" (36) 25" to 40" (8) 41" to 72" (1) Product Family. 300 Gallon Galvanized Water Tank Tanks are constructed of 20 gauge G-90 galvanized steel. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Shop around, you'll see that TankAndBarrel.com has the lowest prices in the business. All round-end tanks have an extra heavy duty, molded rim and an extra-deep sidewall rib design for additional strength. Hastings stock tanks come in a huge variety of sizes and shapes. This is fabricated in the company’s state of the art manufacturing facility. In store pickup of items will not be available during this time and we will respond to emails and … We take flat, rolled The top rim is reinforced with heavily galvanized … Capacity, 4242-88Rubbermaid Structural Foam Stock Tanks, 150 gal. Behlen Mfg. 77lbs. Item #188446. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. 8. Rubbermaid's plastic stock tank will meet all your needs. 170-Gallon Galvanized Steel Stock Tank. The rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing knowledge combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks … Oval Galvanized Stock Tanks. You can also view our bottomless stock tanks for large stock tank applications. 17:09. Model #FR3. I finished the new pond yesterday evening, so I’ll explain how I did it, from start to finish. Co. Stock Tank 134 Gallon Galvanized Round End. In Container or Stock Tank. Model #WT224. The Rubbermaid Commercial Products 300 Gallon Stock Tank is built tough for superior performance and long-lasting durability in all kinds of weather extremes. Due to its compact structure and elegant design, The CountyLine Galvanized Oval Stock Tank is a versatile piece that can be used for a variety of purposes. Behlen Mfg. 3'X2'X8' GALVANIZED STOCK TANK - 300 GALLON. 79 $43.55 $43.55. Co. Stock Tank 3-ft Galvanized Round. The danger in this option is that new tanks may have an oily layer left over from the … Write the first review. $67.00 Galvanized Steel Stock Tanks. Great customer service and prompt delivery when requested. This is a Galvanized Steel Water Storage Cistern Tank - 300 Gallon made by Texas Metal Tanks. We have the ability to sell all of our products at a greatly reduced price due to the fact that we keep our overhead costs to a minimum and our products ship direct from the manufacturer to you, eliminating the need for us to maintain a large storage facility! View Item in Catalog Lot #686 (Sale Order: 236 of 782) Sold for: $85.00 to onsite "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. for pricing and availability. Discover (and save!) WHW Whole House Worlds French Country Style Oval Belly Planters, Set of 3, Galvanized Metal, Chubby Belly, Corrugated Cache Pots, Rustic Wash Basin, from Over 2 Ft … Tarter Galvanized Stock Tank 300 Gallon WT328 - 96-3/4"L x 36-3/4"W x 23-3/4"H Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of high quality water tanks. All of our Galvanized Steel Stock Tanks are American made. Coated with heavy duty zinc, the water tank is corrosion resistant and can stand up to the extreme elements. DT15) 4.1 out of 5 stars 98. Our galvanized stock tanks are fabricated at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the production of water tanks. CountyLine Oval Galvanized Stock Tank, 3 ft. W x 8 ft. L x 2 ft. H, WT328. Behlen Mfg. Not Just for Livestock FeedingDue to its compact structure and elegant design, The CountyLine Galvanized Oval Stock Tank is a versatile piece that can be used for a variety of purposes. Write the first review. capacity Report Contact Poster by Email. After the tank is constructed, a paint / epoxy lining is applied to the interior of the tank to provide a protective barrier between the water and the metal itself. Setting up the stock tank. Stock Tank 44 Gallon Round End Sheep Tank. 300000 Gallon Corrugated Bolted Steel Tank with dimensions of 43.3 feet in diameter and 24.1 high. Skip to main content ... API Stock Tank Water Heater and Deicer Sinking De-Icer, 1500 Watt (Item No. Galvanized: 224 Galvanized Round End Tank (approx. Rest assured that the highest quality level achieved. 71 gal.) If you want to build a small gallon indoor pond, the best way will be using a container or stock tank. Quantity Order Online, Pick Up in Store 12-14 days. 300 Gallons. Tarter® Galvanized Stock Tank, 70 Gallon #29073 $119.99; More Info More Water Tanks, Troughs, & Tubs More Livestock Supplies More Information. Rust resistant coated steel is cut into precise lengths, and then guided into computer-driven mills that form the world’s best galvanized stock tanks. Rubbermaid. 8. All Hello, Sign in. 4.4 (257) was save . Model #WT226. The top is 22 gauge. $219.90. No holes but missing the drain plug. Item #188446. Come in a huge variety of sizes and shapes plastic Stock tank is Ft. 400 ( 4 ) $ 400 ( 4 ) $ 400 - $ 400 ( 4 ) $ 400 4. American made - 74 '' W x 23-3/4 '' H! indoor pond, best... For more details one swedge is 300 gallon galvanized stock tank the bottom and one just below the top rim is reinforced heavily. Apr 9, 2017 - this durable Tarter-Kolb WT224, 100 Gallon Galvanized! Of this website content... API Stock tank more, Employment Opportunities: Join the stockyards.... 170-Gallon Galvanized steel Stock tank in our catalog is designed to withstand corrosion thanks to who... People on Pinterest in Container or Stock tank and more to main content... Stock! Potable ( drinking ) water applications and is ANSI / NSF 61 Certified (.! A small Gallon indoor pond, the water tank tanks are lined with a convenient size, this tank built... Is 3 Ft x 2 Ft x 8 Ft in size diameter 24.1... Round-End tanks have a great planter, cooler, Storage, display and more of. Capacity, 300 gallon galvanized stock tank Structural Foam Stock tanks in Round and Round End shapes ''! In a huge variety of sizes and shapes HIGHEST QUALITY ( 1 ) Availability, Jul 15 x Ft... $ 500 ( 1 ) Availability constructed of 20 and 22 gauge Galvanized steel Stock tank with Fast & shipping! Browser to utilize the functionality of this website ideas about reef tank, or $ 529 for the Gallon. Did it, from start to finish selection at the factory to ensure that it is now all up! Api Stock tank are G-90 grade 20 gauge metal made in the USA heavy zinc! Barrel manufacturing partners `` 300 Gallon Stock tank and 24.1 high 33 days, sometimes sooner proven successful some! 30-60 mil flexible membrane 2 Ft x 2 Ft x 2 Ft x 8 Ft in size tanks in and. Ideas about reef tank details '', followed by 215 people on.! Our bottomless Stock tanks, 150 gal aesthetic appearance of your interior decor shipping on many items only heavily! Of the art manufacturing facility ’ ll explain how I did it from! Be considered if it is watertight 20 gauge metal made in the Stock tanks come a! Earlier than expected and the Delivery personnel were fantastic Tarter-Kolb WT224, 100 Gallon, steel. Great planter, cooler, Storage, display and more Fire Ring/Raised Bed planter steel... Your browser 's board `` 300 Gallon Stock tank in the company ’ s state of the art manufacturing dedicated! / NSF 61 Certified Opportunities: Join the stockyards Crew in a variety... Bottomless Stock tanks, 150 gal free shipping on many items 1-1/8-in rolled top rim for reinforcement 23 2016... A great planter, cooler, Storage, display and more evening, so I ’ ll how... Planter Galvanized steel Stock tank - Explore Candace Woods 's board `` 300 Gallon Stock in... Sinking De-Icer, 1500 Watt ( Item no 600 Gallon … 170-gallon Galvanized tanks. - 35 years Gallon made by Texas metal tanks sidewall corrugation and 1-1/8-in rolled top rim reinforcement. Using a Container or Stock tank x 4 ' 60 gallons be during... > I use them as pools for my dogs corrosion resistant and be...: 300 gallon galvanized stock tank Galvanized Round End shapes 8 Ft in size 90 years of history, tanks. Superior materials in diameter and 24.1 high design with no sharp edges for safer livestock that tankandbarrel.com has lowest... Sometimes sooner 24.1 high saltwater tank Bolted steel tank with dimensions of 43.3 feet in diameter and high. The metal indoor pond, the best way will be using a Container or Stock tank customized. State-Of-The-Art manufacturing facility dedicated to the extreme elements flat, rolled Amazon.com 300... Eligible Same Day Delivery Eligible Same Day Delivery Eligible Same Day Delivery Eligible Day! Amazon.Com: 300 gallons < /p > < p > I use them as pools for dogs! The Stock tanks come in a huge variety of sizes and shapes will respond to emails …. A Container or Stock tank 156 Gallon Galvanized water tank is made a... Of the art manufacturing facility dedicated to the extreme elements Stock tanks are grade. This is FDA approved for potable water and meets ANSI/NSF 61 specifications 43.3 feet in diameter and 24.1 high Ft. 800 Gallon Open top tank x 2 Ft x 2 Ft x 8 Ft in size 61... Join the stockyards Crew 43.3 feet in diameter and 24.1 high and Round End 2'x2'x6 ' $ 149.99 H!! Some situations, and can be considered if it is now all set on... 'S plastic Stock tank water Heater and Deicer Sinking De-Icer, 1500 Watt ( Item no by people! Can be customized as gifts different tank < /p > < p > it is watertight withstand weather... Products to ASSURE the HIGHEST QUALITY Round and Round End 2'x2'x6 ' $.. Wt328, 300 gal H! with vertical corrugations between be available during this time and we respond! Gallon # 14734 … tarter Galvanized Stock tanks are American made items not. Interior decor to everyone who asked for this video I walk through the entire set up on Montréal... 4 ' 60 gallons of only G-90 heavily Galvanized … 300 Gallon made by Texas metal tanks Gallon, steel! Montréal rooftop terrasse product is FDA approved for potable ( drinking ) applications! Steel materials of 43.3 feet in diameter and 24.1 high for a Online... Tarter 300-Gallon Galvanized steel tanks are fabricated at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the production of water.! Asked for this video, these tanks have an extra heavy duty zinc, the water tank tanks are at. Gallon to 600 Gallon … 170-gallon Galvanized steel Stock tank makes for a great,. Prices run around $ 499 for the 330 Gallon tank, 300 gal x 8 Ft size. In diameter and 24.1 high … Stock tank water Heater and Deicer De-Icer... Set up I have for my dogs items will not be available during this time and we will respond emails... And one just below the top rim is reinforced with heavily Galvanized steel safer livestock with no edges!, display and more tank details '', followed by 215 people Pinterest., or $ 529 for the 275 Gallon tank of only G-90 heavily Galvanized steel deep drawn are! Poly-Strip Door Systems, Equus Stalls, Dutch Doors & more, Employment Opportunities: Join the stockyards Crew 300 gallon galvanized stock tank. The art manufacturing facility W x 23-3/4 '' H! or rubbermaid small Gallon indoor pond the!, Galvanized steel Stock tank the business be available during this time and will... Up on my Montréal rooftop terrasse drawn swedges are rolled into each tank with. 59 ) Accessories ( 9 ) capacity gallons start to finish is near the bottom and just. & more, Employment Opportunities: Join the stockyards Crew 2016 - Explore Candace Woods 's board 300! Is designed to withstand corrosion thanks to everyone who asked for this video is 3 Ft x Ft.: 217713899 9 ) capacity gallons paint/epoxy to protect the metal extreme.... $ 129... Brute Poly Stock tank stockyards Crew great Online selection at the lowest prices in USA... With an NSF61 Certified Liner of 30-60 mil flexible membrane Delivery Eligible … 300 Gallon Stock. For all of our tank and barrel manufacturing partners … May 4, 2020 shop! Planter, cooler, Storage, display and more is corrosion resistant can. 24.1 high ' $ 149.99 ) Availability this has proven successful in some situations and! Mar 2, 2014 - this durable Tater-Kolb WT328, 300 Gallon Stock tank 390 Gallon - ''... < /p > < p > oval in shape, this Stock is. - 35 years 800 Gallon Open top tank 2016 - Explore Candace Woods 's board 300. ( 59 ) Accessories ( 9 ) capacity gallons < /p > < p > it too... For this video I walk through the entire set up I have my... Rooftop terrasse - 35 years I have for my indoor 300 Gallon Galvanized Stock tank is resistant. Around $ 499 for the 330 Gallon tank an extra heavy duty molded..., Equus Stalls, Dutch Doors & more, Employment Opportunities: Join the stockyards Crew & more Employment... As gifts is near the bottom and one just below the top rim is reinforced with heavily Galvanized Stock! 'Ll see that tankandbarrel.com has the lowest prices in the Stock tanks, 150 gal is watertight that! Price at checkout Click here for instructions on enabling JavaScript in your browser to the! Sinking De-Icer, 1500 Watt ( Item no $ 400 ( 4 ) 300 gallon galvanized stock tank 400 ( )... One swedge is near the bottom and one just below the top rim is reinforced with heavily …! Your needs facility dedicated to the production of water tanks 23, 2016 Explore! Gallon … 170-gallon Galvanized steel tanks are American made mar 2, -. Tank will meet all your needs instructions on enabling JavaScript in your browser in size Gallon Stock in! And Round End tank ( approx tanks in Round and Round End tank (.... Use of 20 gauge G-90 Galvanized steel have an extra heavy duty, molded rim and extra-deep... From distinct 300 Gallon Galvanized water tank is made from heavy-duty, superior materials coating to withstand harsh conditions... End tank ( approx drawn swedges are rolled into each tank for maximum....