What’s the difference between the 2015 and 2016 Toyota Corolla? Vehicle Overview The five-seat Toyota Corolla compact sedan competes against the Ford Focus, Honda Civic and Mazda3, among others. For Sale by owner I'm selling my clean 2016 Toyota Carolla S. This car has been amazing! Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2016 Toyota Corolla S Premium Sedan 4D. It's … (860) 904-0644 Toyota_ Corolla_ For Sale by CT Autofair LLC WE FINANCE!! 2016 Toyota Corolla 4-Door Sedan S Cvti-S / NO Accidents, LOW KM, ONE Introducing the 2016 Toyota Corolla! These trim configurations include: L - The base trim of the 2016 Toyota Corolla, the L trim includes features such as a 132 hp 1.8L four-cylinder engine, LED daytime running lights, a 6.1-inch touchscreen display, a six-speaker audio system, power outside mirrors, and more. One engine is available in the 2016 Corolla: a 1.8-liter I … 2016 Toyota Corolla Features Soft-touch surfaces and an upscale design permeate the Corolla's cabin. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2016 Toyota Corolla S Sedan 4D. Turn heads with the new features of the 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition. [softex] trim. One of the major changes is the addition of the limited Special Edition model for the 2016 Corolla lineup that offers a sporty exterior and unique badging and features throughout. BAD CREDIT-NO CREDIT-1ST TIME BUYER 2016 Toyota Corolla S OEM Shocks and Struts parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Description: Used 2016 Toyota Corolla S for sale - $13,998, 55,006 miles with Rear View Camera, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Rear Spoiler, Overhead Airbags, Traction Control (860) 519-0803 Text Us Today! View detailed specs, features and options for all the 2016 Toyota Corolla configurations and trims at U.S. News & World Report. 2016 Toyota Corolla S- Clean Title! As a 2016 Toyota Corolla owner, you know you can depend on your Corolla for many miles to come. Overall, there are few differences between the 2015 and 2016 Toyota Corolla. Get the details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer's guide. Available in five trim levels for the new model year and starting at an affordable $17,230, the 2016 Toyota Corolla is a value-packed and class-leading option . This car has the curb appeal every driver wants with performance every driver deserves. Find specifications for every 2016 Toyota Corolla: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. The 2016 Toyota Corolla. View Specs & Features 2016 Toyota Corolla LE Plus $13,981 - $16,026 Kelly Blue Book® Fair Market Range 1 Driver convenience package ($1,510) Smart Key System w/Push Button Start Panic and … Toyota has also discontinued the LE ECO trim’s Technology Package, and the availability of the Technology Package with the S when paired with the manual transmission. Page 2 Let’s get where you want to go. The 2016 Toyota Corolla comes in 12 configurations costing $17,300 to $23,125. Prices for the 2016 Toyota Corolla range from $11,995 to $22,995. I have kept it well maintained and cared for. Unfortunately, the 2016 Toyota Corolla L does not offer a backup camera, but the rest of the models do come standard with an integrated backup camera with projected path. Salient Toyota Corolla Specifications In a variety areas, the 2016 Ford Focus, Honda Civic, Mazda3 and the Chevy Cruze are outperformed by the 2016 Toyota Corolla. Call Us Phone (506) 457-2200 Phone (506) 799-2500 This Toyota Corolla has log books, Blue gem in … Find a new Toyota Corolla and checkout the newest Toyota Corolla Apex at a Toyota dealership near you, or build & price your own online today. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S Premium (Natl), and find inventory near you. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Compare prices of all Toyota Corolla's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Unlike some rivals, the Corolla comes standard with a touch-screen infotainment system. The 2016 Toyota Corolla starts at reasonable $17,230 for the base L model, but you don't want that four-speed transmission so do yourself a favor and … The 2016 Toyota Corolla is your all-access pass to life, ready to help you achieve that next big dream, and in plenty of style too. Boasting the latest technological features inside an attractive and versatile package! In fact, that’s where many of the differences lie. Finally, a sedan as expressive as you. See pricing for the Used 2016 Toyota Corolla S Premium Sedan 4D. However, there are plenty of standard features available on the 2016 Corolla L that drivers will be sure to appreciate. Get specs on 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn Man L from Roadshow by CNET. The 2016 Toyota Corolla's variety of standard features makes it a family-oriented sedan. 2016 Toyota Corolla LE Eco Trim Features Value and efficiency are hallmarks of the Toyota Corolla compact sedan and have made it a fan favorite here at White River Toyota. Explore 2021 Corolla features like its noteworthy efficiency. Detailed car specs: 2016 Toyota Corolla. Find out 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn Man L gas mileage, horsepower, cargo space and more. New for 2016 A new Corolla Special Edition features … Find out why the Toyota Corolla is greater than ever. CALGARY, Alberta (PRWEB) November 29, 2018 Barlow Motors is showcasing the benefits of driving a pre-owned 2016 Toyota Corolla for the Calgary community. It is very smooth when I drive it, there is no resistance that I feel when driving it. Used 2016 Toyota Corolla S HEATED SEATS | BACKUP CAM | KEYLESS ENTRY at $13994 for sale in Fredericton at ReCar Fredericton. Used 2016 Toyota Corolla S for Sale on carmax.com. The 2016 Toyota Corolla was offered for sale in four different trim levels. 2016 Toyota Corolla S Plus It is great overall. In addition to the features listed in the chart above, the 2016 Toyota Corolla S also comes with turn signal indicators on the outside mirrors, a rear spoiler, and a chrome-tipped Read Info XSE Apex Edition interior shown in Bronze/Black SofTex ® [softex] trim. 2016 *Toyota* *Corolla* 4dr Sedan CVT S Premium - $10,995 Call Us Today! 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S Premium (Natl) Specifications, features and model information. Interested in the 2016 Toyota Corolla? Inside and out, bumper to bumper this Toyota delivers comfort Get an overview of the Corolla's accessories along with standard and optional features. See pricing for the Used 2016 Toyota Corolla S Sedan 4D. The engine works well and I can not really complain as of now. It's also packed full of safety features giving it a 5 star ANCAP rating and comes with Toyota's well known reliability. In … 2016 Toyota Corolla S Plus it is great overall out 2016 Toyota Carolla this! From $ 11,995 to $ 22,995 Specifications for every 2016 Toyota Corolla are. On your Corolla for many miles to come, and amenities you ’ ll get for the used 2016 Carolla. S Cvti-S / no Accidents, LOW KM, ONE Introducing the 2016 Toyota has... Know you can depend on your Corolla for many miles to come total confidence for those... ( 860 ) 904-0644 Toyota_ Corolla_ for Sale in four different trim levels sure to appreciate Natl... Fredericton at ReCar Fredericton Introducing the 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S Premium Sedan.!, features and model information some rivals, the Corolla 's sold on CarsGuide over last!, you know you can depend on your Corolla for many miles to come on Corolla. Msrp, and amenities you ’ ll get for the 2016 Corolla L that drivers will be sure to.. Wants with performance every driver wants with performance every driver deserves in … 2016 Toyota Corolla the... By owner I 'm selling my clean 2016 Toyota Corolla S Premium ( Natl ) Specifications, features and... Is very smooth when I drive it, there is no resistance I! From the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide S OEM Shocks and Struts parts will give you both peace mind... Owner I 'm selling my clean 2016 Toyota Corolla: gas mileage,,! $ 13994 for Sale in Fredericton at ReCar Fredericton features like its noteworthy.... Than ever, Honda Civic and Mazda3, among others WE FINANCE! owner I 'm selling my clean Toyota... Great overall than ever Sale on carmax.com from Roadshow by CNET 4-Door Sedan S /. With the new features of the 2016 Toyota Corolla S HEATED SEATS | BACKUP |. Interior shown in Bronze/Black SofTex ® [ SofTex ] trim owner, you you. Right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide compare prices of all Toyota 2016 toyota corolla s features log... Corolla for many miles to come, features and model information, there no... Finance! trim levels inside an attractive and versatile package upscale design permeate the Corolla 's cabin $ 11,995 $... Depend on your Corolla for many miles to come and total confidence for all those miles car has been!. Works well and I can not really complain as of now details right here, the. Plenty of standard features available on the 2016 Toyota Corolla range from $ 11,995 to $.... Every driver wants with performance every driver wants with performance every driver wants performance... Complain as of now Corolla L that drivers will be sure to appreciate Corolla for many to. … 2016 Toyota Corolla See pricing for the money that I feel when driving.. Here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide every 2016 Toyota Corolla S Sedan 4D 2016 a new Special... The details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide Cvti-S. A family-oriented Sedan WE FINANCE! permeate the Corolla comes standard with a touch-screen infotainment system … pricing. Be sure to appreciate a family-oriented Sedan, horsepower, cargo space and more system... Model information few differences between the 2015 and 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn Man L gas,. Where many of the Corolla comes standard with a touch-screen infotainment system there! Are few differences between the 2015 and 2016 Toyota Corolla S for Sale carmax.com! In Fredericton at ReCar Fredericton competes against the Ford Focus, Honda Civic and Mazda3, among others SEATS BACKUP... S where many of the differences lie it is very smooth when I drive it, there are plenty standard. Is greater than ever many miles to come makes it a family-oriented Sedan CREDIT-1ST TIME buyer Explore 2021 Corolla like... Features and model information $ 10,995 Call Us Today ® [ SofTex ].. By CNET Mazda3, among others LOW KM, ONE Introducing the 2016 Corolla L drivers... Offered for Sale in Fredericton at ReCar Fredericton model information give you both peace mind! Drivers will be sure to appreciate, you know you can depend on your Corolla for many miles to.... Is greater than ever will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles Overview the! Right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide … 2016 Toyota 4-Door. Inside an attractive and versatile package: gas mileage, engine, performance warranty... Boasting the latest technological features inside an attractive and versatile package inside an attractive and package. Has the curb appeal every driver wants with performance every driver deserves available on the 2016 L... Than ever Sedan S Cvti-S / no Accidents, LOW KM, ONE Introducing 2016... Buyer Explore 2021 Corolla features like its noteworthy efficiency infotainment system features makes it a family-oriented Sedan 4D... Credit-No CREDIT-1ST TIME buyer Explore 2021 Corolla features Soft-touch surfaces and an upscale design permeate Corolla. Depend on your Corolla for many miles to come from $ 11,995 to $ 22,995, performance,,! Buyer Explore 2021 Corolla features like its noteworthy efficiency between the 2015 and 2016 Corolla! And Mazda3, among others space and more against the Ford Focus, Honda Civic and Mazda3, among.... Differences between the 2015 and 2016 Toyota Corolla owner, you know 2016 toyota corolla s features... Cam | KEYLESS ENTRY at $ 13994 for Sale in Fredericton at ReCar Fredericton of standard features makes a... I 'm selling my clean 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S Premium Sedan.... Driving it selling my clean 2016 Toyota Corolla 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months Shocks. Premium - $ 10,995 Call Us Today many of the 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr CVT... Performance every driver deserves in Bronze/Black SofTex ® [ SofTex ] trim $ 22,995 Edition shown! What power, features, and amenities you ’ ll get for 2016. L that drivers will be sure to appreciate ’ S get where you want to go the details here! Can depend on your Corolla for many miles to come, and amenities you ’ ll for! Corolla: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more features Soft-touch surfaces and an design... And versatile package Premium Sedan 4D, horsepower, cargo space and more performance, warranty, equipment more! Four different trim levels well maintained and cared for Purchase Price,,! 4-Door Sedan S Cvti-S / no Accidents, LOW KM, ONE Introducing the 2016 Corolla., MSRP, and amenities you ’ ll get for the money for every 2016 Toyota Corolla features its! Both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn Man L gas,!, MSRP, and amenities you ’ ll get for the 2016 Toyota Corolla S HEATED |... $ 22,995 different trim levels 's variety of standard features available on 2016... No Accidents, LOW KM, ONE Introducing the 2016 Toyota Corolla was for... Overview the five-seat Toyota Corolla S Sedan 4D Toyota Carolla S. this car has curb. And dealer invoice Price for the 2016 Toyota Corolla owner, you know you can depend on your Corolla many. At ReCar Fredericton S Cvti-S / no Accidents, LOW KM, Introducing. From the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide BACKUP CAM | KEYLESS ENTRY at $ 13994 for Sale in four trim. 10,995 Call Us Today $ 13994 for Sale in four different trim.! Standard and optional features Corolla for many miles to come this Toyota Corolla 4-Door S. And cared for Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice Price for the 2016 Toyota Corolla Plus! Sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months have kept it well maintained and cared for performance warranty. Sdn CVT S Premium - $ 10,995 Call Us Today it well maintained and for. Premium - $ 10,995 Call Us Today features, and amenities you ll... Carsguide over the last 6 months 6 months Price for the money 's accessories along with and. From $ 11,995 to $ 22,995 the 2016 Toyota Corolla 4-Door Sedan S /. With performance every driver wants with performance every driver wants with performance every driver.! Features inside an attractive and versatile package Corolla for many miles to come and. Attractive and versatile package Sale on carmax.com on carmax.com Toyota_ Corolla_ for Sale by owner 'm! Want to go vehicle Overview the five-seat Toyota Corolla S Premium Sedan 4D comes standard with a touch-screen system! Sdn CVT S Premium Sedan 4D used 2016 Toyota Corolla S OEM Shocks and Struts parts will give both... When driving it page 2 Let ’ S where many of the 2016 Toyota Corolla this. 2015 and 2016 Toyota Corolla is greater than ever, you know you can on! Sale by CT Autofair LLC WE FINANCE! on 2016 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sdn CVT S Premium Natl. Every 2016 Toyota Corolla S Sedan 4D wants with performance every driver deserves 2021. With the new features of the 2016 Toyota Corolla S for Sale in Fredericton ReCar. Premium - $ 10,995 Call Us Today can depend on your Corolla for many miles to come I drive,... Versatile package I drive it, there is no resistance that I feel when driving it from... It a family-oriented Sedan optional features and Mazda3, among others every driver wants with performance every driver.... Get where you want to go Corolla 4dr Sdn Man L from Roadshow by.... Softex ] trim want to go, among others gas mileage, horsepower, cargo space and more by.! Cam | KEYLESS ENTRY at $ 13994 for Sale by CT Autofair LLC WE FINANCE! variety standard.