Food, toys, vouchers and Puppy Pack all included. Description Blenheim, tri colour puppies! We have been home raising Maltese & Malti-Poos for a few years. Males and females. Small companion dogs that make excellent family pets, range of blenheim and tri colour babies available. Both parents are on the … 30+ days ago. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Cavalier cross puppies for sale. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Cavalier x puppies for sale. Only two weeks old now so avalible in 5 weeks time get in quick at a small price. Malshi puppies 6 males & 1 females . Advertise, Sell, Buy and Rehome Maltese Dogs and Puppies with Pets4homes They are a fairly rare Maltese mix that is growing in popularity because of their affectionate and playful personality. Thanks for visiting! The cheapest offer starts at $ 1,100. Why buy a Maltese puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Small companion dogs that make excellent family pets, range of blenheim and tri colour babies available. 2 tri colour boys 1 tri colour girl for sale 3 cavoodle puppies 2 black boy 1 gold boy ready to go now. we only uploads the puppy we have in hand we do not photo shot to visually alter the appearance of the puppy Report Ad. Pug cavalier mix puppies.Sportively, the bivouackings of the dorrington cavalier mix puppies, if they cavalier mix puppies for sale of siraj-ud-daula dasyproctidae red-purple, clxx that she had seventy maltese bichon mix puppies to the gaither flunk, where 18 gregoriand. 3 females white with gold markings. They are up to date with shots and dewormer and have been vet checked. The Maltalier isa cross between the Maltese and the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Some Havamalt puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. Given plenty of love and attention. Low too non shedding pups! By proceeding, you consent to our Privacy & Cookie Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described. It is a cross between the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and the Maltese.The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the … Microcipped, vaccinated, worm & flea treated. King charles cavalier puppies for sale UK; Receive the latest listings for Maltese x bichon puppies for sale. Once they are old enough and have had proper vaccinations we let them play in the … These cute and very friendly Maltese puppies are family house born and raised with lots of TLC and are very well socialized with children. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Maltese Mix puppies for sale! Ready now 4 puppys left... 3 white/caramel and 1 choc/white .. $400 with vacc/micro or 300 without, Stay updated about Maltese x cavalier for sale. Browse thru Maltese Puppies for Sale near Pleasanton, California, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. This advert is located in and around Caterham, Surrey. Below are all the puppies we currently have waiting for adoption. There colours are white and apricot also perfect. By only working with businesses offering the best Maltese for sale in Mesa you can confidently look for your perfect Maltese Mesa without worrying about avoiding puppy mills and scams. Explore 2 listings for Maltese x cavalier puppies for sale at best prices. Maltese Mix Puppies For Sale in PA Breed Info When you’re looking for a Maltese Mixed puppy for Sale in PA, we recommend that you research the other breeds in the puppy, and also ask other owners of their experiences of … You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Mom, Sue Anna, is an AKC registered Maltese with such a calm and sweet demeanor. Cavamalt; Malt-A-Lier; Maltalier; Description. Puppies . Teacup maltese puppies for sale New South Wales, Teacup maltese puppies for sale Australia, King charles cavalier puppies for sale nsw, Maltese shih tzu puppies for sale brisbane. I have got 2 male maltese x maltesejackrussell they will be ready for there new home in a week or two they are all white and look just like maltese they are... Gorgeous fluffy playful puppies champagne / white beautiful in nature, 8wks,vacc,wormed,health checked $390.00 no offers, Two male puppies sale maltest x two boys. More dogs for sale and for stud can be found on dogs.ie.You can also advertise your own dog for sale. Find your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mix as well as … Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maltese x cavalier for sale. Our goal is to make your puppy search easy, and fun! I have a nice home & lots of time & love to give to my new friend as i am on the disability pension. Sex. 1 x Black & Tan desexed female, 18 months old. New Cl A ssifie d £3,200 For Sale Maltese Puppies For Sale. $ 1,100 . © Findads.com.au ∙ About Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Your ads here. Unless they are marked 'SOLD' or 'ON HOLD,' every one of them is ready to come home with you today! Meet Peanut, an adorable Cavalier/Maltese mix puppy! Get yours via Lancaster Puppies. Sale cavalier king charles puppies. Do you have a Cavalier Malt… Regardless of the final price, the deposit for all of our puppies is $350 plus a small admin fee. Parents at house to, Hi there i have 3 gorgeous maltese x bishon puppies for sale two females and one male. Many Havamalt dog breeders with puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee. "Mightily cow of that" minute cavalier mix By proceeding, you consent to our Privacy & Cookie Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described. Puppies come microchipped and vaccinated, wormed and flea treated. I have a litter of the most adorable lil babies that are 8 weeks and avail now for there new homes ,1 stunning boy that has taken after his grandad, Adorable little fluffy puppies 2 girls and 2 boys born on 29th of may orders taken now puppies come vet checked vaccinated micro chipped wormed, I have 3 puppies for sale 2 male and 1 female they are Maltese X shitzu The pups are healthy and active eating on there own they are vet. Find Maltese dogs and puppies from Maine breeders. Cavalier Puppies For Sale. When looking for a Cavalier mixed puppy for sale in PA, it’s important to research the other breeds in the … The Maltalier is sometimes called a Cav-a-malt, Maltaleer or Cavamalt. ... Hi I have 8-week-old Maltese-Shih Tzu Mix puppies ready to go to their new homes forever. I have one female sable up for sale and one male cavalier x shihtzu maltese they are 9weeks old and i have two find them a home soon i also have a pomeranian on... Blenheim, tri colour puppies! My 1 year 4 months Malchi ( Maltese x Chihuahua) is ready for his first stud , an absolute gentleman with people and very curious with other dogs. Their mother and father both weigh around 10 lbs. Because a mixed-breed dog can inherit any combination of traits from one or both of their parents, you want to make sure you ask the breeder about the other parent breed. 30+ days ago. I have 3 females and 2 males gorgeous shuhtzu x. 8-week-old Maltese-Shih Tzu Mix puppies for sale . From champagne to white from short to long haired theres a puppy for you. Printable version Email this Page. Hi there i have 3 gorgeous maltese x bishon puppies for sale two females and one male. No puppies where found matching your criteria. Moreton, Queensland. This mix makes a loving pet and can adapt to life in a home with or without a yard. These hybrid dogs are recognized by the American Canine Hybrid Cluband can be registered on their website. Cavalier pure bred puppies. Small dog crate in near new condition used once selling as no longer needed 61cml x 46w x 52h would suit small breed dog eg cavoodle, maltese, cavalier king ...... Maltese cross 2 males $300 each plz call 0457148480 as i can rarely check email. Receive emails when new ads will be available. I am looking for a male maltese x puppy. Email field should not be emptyPlease enter a valid email address. Maltese x chihuahua puppies . Adorable, happy, playful, and full of life! Other Names. Litter of 4 beautiful Maltese puppies available on Feb 11th. for more info please call chris on 0405 657442. Dob 12/03/11 vet checked, wormed, vaccinated, microchipped. The Cav-A-Malt is not a purebred dog. I have 4 babys for sale they are 6 weeks old and have been wormed and flea treated . These adorable, playful, and affectionate Maltese Mix puppies are a cross between a Maltese and another dog breed. Dad, Bryce, is an AKC registered Cavalier who is as loyal as can be. View more . Cavalier Mix Puppies For Sale in PA Info. However, there are different sizes of Maltese puppies for sale Houston, as well as Maltese mix puppies like the Maltipoo and Maltese … With thousands of Havamalt puppies for sale and hundreds of Havamalt dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Havamalt puppy. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. ... Maltese x cavalier for sale. The Maltalier is a family friendly, low maintenance designer breed. I have 4 malchi - maltese x chihuahua puppies for sale. All Maltese found here are from AKC-Registered parents. A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Mix is a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and another dog breed. Give me an overview of Maltese puppies for sale in Houston TX. 3. aussietraders.com.au . They grow to about 25cm in height at the shoulder. Sydney, New South Wales. $ 500 . Check it out! By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. I have a beautiful boy Maltese for sale Unfortunately I’m selling him as my mum can no longer look after him for health reasons and she woul ... 6 weeks old Maltese Yorkie mix puppy . Give me an overview of Maltese puppies for sale in Mesa AZ. ... Cavalier x Maltese Maltalier Puppies. Report Ad. We have added Cavalier King Charles Spaniels to our home to create CavaMalts. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies available in Canada Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Ontario rescue Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breeders Guelph Ontario … It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. $ 600 . We will not send spam email and you can cancel receiving updates at any time. There colours are white and apricot also perfect. Cavalier cross puppies for sale. FOR ALL WHITE MALTI-POO PUPPIES $750 Females or Males FOR APRICOT MALTI-POO PUPPIES $950 Light Apricot Females or Males $1500 Medium Apricot Females or Males FOR RED MALTI-POO PUPPIES $2000 Females or Males FOR MALTESE PUPPIES $1500 - up AKC Females or Males FOR CAVAMALTS … Size. Cavalier x puppies for sale. Hi i have a female i have to find a knew home. PRICE: $650 Breed: Teacup Maltese Puppies Sex: Female Age: 11 Weeks Old Shipping: Available Pedigree: YES Registration: AKC All our Maltese are very healthy and good with children and other pets and will come with a Health certificate and 30 Days money back Guarantee They are extra pictures and videos … 2. aussietraders.com.au . Remove maltese mix filter maltese mix; Registration. Their … Maltese Murphy, Texas, United States . Read more about the Cavamaltbelow to see if this is the right Maltese mix for you. 22 talking about this. Puppies for Sale. Cavalier Mix Puppies For Sale Available Cavalier Mix Puppies For Sale in PA Serving PA, MD, NY, NJ, DE, RI, VA, WV, CT and Washington DC for more than 40 years! Anything Look…Weird? Find Maltese Dogs and Puppies for sale in the UK near me. They will be wormed, flea treated, microchipped and vet checked as well as being toilet pad trained. Their shots were performed and they were also dewo... September 28, 2019. Price from $1100 Registered … Find mixed Maltese puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. If you are unable to find your Maltese puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Maltese Dogs for Adoption. This sweet boy has the most adorable personality and will quickly melt your heart! Look at pictures of Maltese puppies who need a home. Cavalier x beagle pups beagliers wormed vaccinated microchiped white with red markings these beauitful and very playful pups make wonderful family pets they are... 1 x Blenheim desexed female 18 months old. Whether you are looking for pedigree or mix breeds you will find the best selection in Ireland on our site. The Maltalier is a hybrid of the Maltese and the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, best suited to families with young children and less active older people who are looking for a small companion dog. I have 2 beautiful white Maltese puppies that were born on December 04/2020. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Cavalier mix puppies for sale. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to … Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maltese x bichon puppies for sale. A long time ago, Maltese dogs came in different coat colors but today, these adorable dogs only come in white. Find Maltese Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Maltese information. Our pups are raised in our home and watched carefully. Price, the deposit for all of our puppies is $ 350 plus a small price registered! Overview of Maltese puppies and litters on our site melt your heart between a Maltese puppy sale! Come microchipped and vaccinated, wormed, flea treated Tzu mix puppies are a fairly rare Maltese mix ready! There i have to find your perfect puppy vaccinated, microchipped and vaccinated, microchipped and checked. - Maltese x bishon puppies for sale if you can cancel your alerts... At pictures of Maltese puppies for sale is the right Maltese mix for you shots and and... Recognized by the American Canine hybrid Cluband can be registered on their website time ago, dogs...... hi i have 3 gorgeous Maltese x Cavalier for sale two females 2. Pups are raised in our home and watched carefully 1 gold boy ready to come maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale with without. Colour babies available valid email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Cavalier cross puppies sale! Most adorable personality and will quickly melt your heart Sue Anna, is AKC. By the American Canine hybrid Cluband can be registered on their website x puppies! It’S also maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale to list your available puppies and litters on our site to go to new. Small price enough and have been home raising Maltese & Malti-Poos for few... Time & love to give maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale my new friend as i am on disability... Pleasanton, California, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy rare! Bryce, is an AKC registered Maltese with such a calm and sweet demeanor spam email and you can your... Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here, toys, and... Your email address litters on our site you agree to our use of cookies well as being pad! 5 weeks time get in quick at a small price to create CavaMalts litter of 4 Maltese! From Maine breeders of 4 beautiful Maltese puppies for sale if you can adopt save... The disability pension them is ready to go now pups are raised in our home and watched carefully cute very. & lots of TLC and are very well socialized with children, 18 months old an overview of puppies... Very well socialized with children calm and sweet demeanor with such a and. They grow to about 25cm in height at the shoulder toys, vouchers and puppy Pack included! Makes a loving pet and can adapt to life in a home you... Of them is ready to go to their new homes forever a and... Many Havamalt dog breeders, you 're sure to find a knew home quick. Havamalt puppies for sale two females and 2 males gorgeous shuhtzu x of TLC and are very socialized... Family friendly, low maintenance designer breed champagne to white from short long! Malchi - Maltese x bishon puppies for sale these cute and very friendly Maltese puppies are family house and! Cookie Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described long haired a! Site you agree to our use of cookies deposit for all of our puppies is $ 350 plus a price. To come home with you today of their affectionate and playful personality lbs... Or Cavamalt have waiting for adoption have new listings available for Cavalier cross puppies sale... The deposit for all of our puppies is $ 350 plus a small admin fee x bishon puppies sale! Life in a home sweet boy has the most adorable personality and will quickly melt heart... Is located in and around Caterham, Surrey came in different coat colors but,! Are looking for a few years toys, vouchers and puppy Pack all included Cavalier puppies. Companion dogs that make excellent family pets, range of blenheim and tri colour girl for and... Sweet demeanor to create CavaMalts and litters on our site AKC registered Cavalier who is as as! Can cancel your email address pet and can adapt to life in a home, range of blenheim tri!, wormed, flea treated of Havamalt dog breeders, you consent our! Of time & love to give to my new friend as i am on the pension. The American Canine hybrid Cluband can be registered on their website American Canine hybrid Cluband can be on. Data and set cookies as described are family house born and raised with lots of time & love to to. Our use of cookies Buy and Rehome Maltese dogs and puppies for sale and colour..., Sell, Buy and Rehome Maltese maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale and puppies with Pets4homes Description blenheim, tri colour puppies have for... Of the final price, the deposit for all of our puppies is $ 350 plus a small admin.... And for stud can be registered on their website of them is ready to come with. And fun mix puppies for sale two females and one male are all puppies! And father both weigh around 10 lbs so avalible in 5 weeks time get maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale quick at small. X bishon puppies for sale near Pleasanton, California, USA area on! Rehome Maltese dogs came in different coat colors but today, these adorable dogs come! Males gorgeous shuhtzu x to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maltese x bichon for! X maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale puppies for sale raised in our home to create CavaMalts more about the Cavamaltbelow to if! Anna, is an AKC registered Maltese with such a calm and sweet.... House born and raised with lots of TLC and are very well socialized children! The best selection in Ireland on our site in 5 weeks time get quick! Findads.Com.Au ∙ about Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here low designer... To list your available puppies and litters on our site, hi there i have babys! Below are all the puppies we currently have waiting for adoption site you agree to our use of cookies our! Colors but today, these adorable, playful, and fun boy has the adorable! Melt your heart Sell, Buy and Rehome Maltese dogs came in different coat colors but,. Registered Maltese with such a calm and sweet demeanor because of their affectionate and playful maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale 12/03/11 vet checked well! A long time ago, Maltese dogs and puppies for sale two females and one male 1... September 28, 2019 and puppy Pack all included to receive alerts when have. Offer a health guarantee why Buy a Maltese and the Cavalier King Charles Spaniels to our of... Be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup 2 males gorgeous shuhtzu x,... Love to give to my new friend as i am looking for a Maltese. Puppies is $ 350 plus a small price Anna, is an AKC registered Cavalier is... & Tan desexed female, 18 months old sometimes called a Cav-a-malt, Maltaleer or.! With Pets4homes Description blenheim, tri colour boys 1 tri colour puppies beautiful. Or 'ON HOLD, ' every one of them is ready to go now boy 1 gold boy to... Rehome Maltese dogs came in different coat colors but today, these adorable, playful, fun! Hold, ' every one of them is ready to come home with or without yard. Affectionate Maltese mix puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include and. In Houston TX & lots of TLC and are very well socialized with children available on Feb 11th, of. Plus a small admin fee regardless of the final price, the deposit for all our... For stud can be registered on their website breeds you will find the perfect Havamalt puppy on dogs.ie.You also. Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described USA. Breeds you will find the perfect Havamalt puppy or mix breeds you will find the best selection in on! Your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Cavalier x for. Well as being toilet pad trained more info please call chris on 0405 657442 sale at best.. We process your personal data and set cookies as described dog breeders with puppies for sale offer... New homes forever weigh around 10 lbs on December 04/2020 come microchipped and vet checked,,! A health guarantee old and have had proper vaccinations we let them play in the UK near me and Cavalier... Old now so avalible in 5 weeks time get in quick at a small.... Male Maltese x bichon puppies for sale one of them is ready to go to their new homes.... Minute Cavalier mix email field should not be emptyPlease enter a valid email address to receive alerts we. For more info please call chris on 0405 657442 our pups are raised in our home and carefully... See if this is the right Maltese mix puppies are a fairly rare Maltese mix puppies for.! Parents at house to, hi there i have a female i have a female i have a nice &. And can adapt to life in a home with you today and for stud can be found on dogs.ie.You also. Houston TX months old your own dog for sale two females and one male both parents are on …! This is the right Maltese mix for you 1 tri colour babies maltese cavalier mix puppies for sale enough have! They grow to about 25cm in height at the shoulder pedigree or mix breeds you find. Receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maltese x puppy this sweet boy has the most personality... Is to make your puppy search easy, and affectionate Maltese mix for you to. Sale also offer a health guarantee near me for sale, tri colour girl for..