Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe: 1 cup fresh blueberries (may be frozen), 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks, 1 Banana (fresh or frozen), 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (would probably be good with coconut milk), Garnish with blueberries and/or banana slices. This 3-ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a healthy way to satisfy those sweet cravings. Thank you for stopping by! That’s a smoothie bowl. See more ideas about Healthy smoothies, Smoothie recipes, Smoothie shakes. There are 7 WW Freestyle SmartPoints in one Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Bowl. Yes, again a post about a deliciously healthy smoothie bowl.And no I'm not tired of eating them. Ingredients 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen 1/2 cup pineapple chunks This strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl is an easy and healthy breakfast! Strawberry pineapple smoothie with yogurt. Smoothies: you know them and love them. One of my favorite things about smoothie bowl recipes is how easy they are to change up and make new variations. It’s uniquely sweet An easy and refreshing 4-ingredient fruit smoothie that is bursting with flavor! Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Juggling Act Mama strawberries, fresh pineapple, vanilla yogurt, kiwi, macadamia nuts and 1 more Creamy Pineapple Smoothie makbulasabanadzovic Blend strawberries, pineapple, yogurt, coconut water and acai in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. The product was this fruity strawberry and pi This 3-ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a healthy way to satisfy those sweet cravings in 5 minutes flat. Smoothie bowls are perfect to have as a delicious breakfast, healthy dessert or colorful snack. This post may contain affiliate links. Make this easy strawberry smoothie bowl topped with fruit, nuts, and granola! Yes, again a post about a deliciously healthy smoothie bowl.And no I'm not tired of eating them. There are so many different smoothie flavors that you can make and they are all so easy. This idea is perfect for warm and sunny Summer mornings, when you are craving a delicious breakfast but need it quick. This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl gives you a satisfying start with a tropical twist in just a few easy steps. My favorite combo of late: pineapple and strawberries! Process until smooth, adding more almond milk, if needed, for desired consistency. When you eat slices of whole fruit (like the kiwis in my smoothie bowl recipe), your body is digesting the fiber along with the nutrients. If you ever asked, “what is a smoothie bowl?” I have the answer! Find your favorite smoothie bowl recipe. Add a taste of the tropical to your breakfast with our easy vegan, mango and pineapple smoothie bowl Put the mango, pineapple, bananas, yogurt and coconut milk in a blender, and blitz until smooth and thick. I mean, it’s basically sunshine in a bowl! It's loaded with nutrients - immune boosting vitamins and dietary fibers that promotes good digestion, plant-based proteins as well as heart HEALTHY omega-3. This easy mango smoothie bowl is a refreshing and healthy breakfast option that will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island! I love a protein packed smoothie after my workout, and I love a protein Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Juggling Act Mama strawberries, fresh pineapple, vanilla yogurt, kiwi, macadamia nuts and 1 more Creamy Pineapple Smoothie makbulasabanadzovic Smoothies are a perfect way to start the day or as a snack during the warm months! Move over cereal, I am jumping on the smoothie bowl train! It's Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Whole30 and Gluten Free. They’e just that yummy! I usually make them after my morning workout and walk, that's around 9 am I think. This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl gives you a satisfying start with a tropical twist in just a few easy steps. Freeze some of the almond milk for an extra icy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl This tasty blend boasts nearly 28 grams of protein per serving, making it a perfect postworkout choice. Add additional fresh strawberries to the top. Combine strawberries, pineapple, almond milk and almond butter in a blender. Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Serves: 2 Ingredients (7 ingredients) 1 handful of strawberries, washed and stemmed ¼ pineapple chopped 1 […] Read More…. Once blended, add some milk and blend again. My recipes are made with everyday ingredients and all of them are family approved! Top with slices of fresh fruit, chopped nuts, toasted coconut, chia seeds and enjoy! Mango Strawberry Pineapple Tropical Smoothie. See more ideas about Strawberry pineapple smoothie, Healthy smoothies, Smoothie recipes. All you need to make this memorable smoothie bowl are a few easy ingredients: Vanilla yogurt; Strawberries; Pineapple Cubes; Macadamia Nuts; Toasted Coconut; 1 Kiwi; That’s it! I'm Ang - the Juggling Act Mama! Which makes it one of my go-to quick eats after a looooooooooong day. Smoothie bowls are a quick win to a healthy breakfast that let you have your smoothie and eat it, too! Thank you for reading this strawberry blueberry smoothie … Basically, you can put ANYTHING in a smoothie bowl as long as you would also put it in or on a normal smoothie. Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Recipe - fresh and delicious breakfast idea! Acai berry pulp: You Here’s our recipe for our strawberry smoothie bowl and other combo options… Easy, Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Combine five ingredients – including banana, strawberries, kiwi fruit, lime juice, and plant-based milk – to create this vegan smoothie recipe. If you’ve tried this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl or any other recipe on The Seasoned Mom then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! Perfect no cook breakfast … Place the pineapple, banana, and strawberry in a Ziploc bag and freeze. It’s easy to make, very healthy, refreshing, great for weight loss, and … It’s the best way Food | 04.06.16 Pineapple Mango Smoothie Bowl Smooth, fruity and delicious this Pineapple Mango Smoothie Bowl is bursting with summery tropical flavors and is topped with fresh berries and granola. Your email address will not be published. They all have their favorite toppings and have fun decorating their bowls. Instant Pot Iced Tea. Top smoothie with kiwi, banana, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, granola and chia seeds. Evidence: Matcha Smoothie Bowl & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl. A dreamy, creamy smoothie bowl made with FAGE Total Greek yogurt and topped with fresh fruit and some crunch – it’s love at first bite! But things are still slow paced around here, eating breakfast with the family, wearing PJs all day, that kind of thing…and that’s where these smoothie bowls come in. When I came to the unfortunate realization that I did not have coconut milk or coconut in my kitchen, I decided to turn my creativity down a different aisle. So a smoothie that’s thick enough to eat with a spoon is bound to keep you fuller longer. Mar 11, 2019 - Explore Velva Faison's board "Strawberry pineapple smoothie" on Pinterest. This strawberry mango smoothie bowl is sweet, refreshing, healthy, and so easy to make! There is no ice needed if you freeze the fruit ahead of time. I also add a banana for the texture. If you’ve been a reader here for awhile, you’ll know how much my family and I love smoothie bowls. If you eat this with your eyes closed, you’ll swear you can hear the ocean lapping at the shore. Prep time: 10 minutes or under. If you’ve been holding off on watching it for any reason, you definitely need to add it to your must see list. This strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl is an easy and healthy breakfast! This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a simple and sweet treat! , Filed Under: Breakfast Tagged With: healthy, smoothie bowl. Smoothie bowls: yay or nay? This recipe is a bit unusual. Use any milk you like, regular whole milk, 2%, almond or soy. Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Serves: 2 Ingredients (7 ingredients) 1 handful of strawberries, washed and stemmed ¼ pineapple chopped 1 […] Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings. This one though – it captures that tropical getaway feeling. Will make a few ahead fot next week. Freeze fruit ahead of time for a perfectly thick and refreshing smoothie bowl. Here are my go-to ideas: I know juicing is super popular, but don’t forget about the benefits of eating whole fruit. Gut-healthy pineapple smoothie bowl Makes 2 servings Ingredients For the smoothie: 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks 1 … Sep 14, 2018 - Explore LaTasha Gregory's board "Strawberry pineapple smoothie" on Pinterest. Use any milk you like, regular whole milk, 2%, almond or soy. This strawberry blueberry smoothie bowl takes less than 5 mins to whip up. My favorite combo of late: pineapple and strawberries! Naturally sweetened and absolutely delicious, this strawberry pineapple smoothie makes a wonderful breakfast, snack or dessert with no refined sugar, and only 5 simple ingredients. A must to try! And, this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl recipe is perfect for clean eating and special diet plans like 21 Day Fix. A study published a couple of years ago suggests that the thicker your smoothie, the more satiating it is (i.e., the more staying power it has, helping you feel satisfied for hours). Made with just 3 ingredients, you’ll want to eat it all summer long. Hi, I'm Anna! When ready, place frozen fruit in a blender. Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl – fresh and delicious breakfast idea! No ice or chopping fruit needed. This Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is super easy to make and it tastes better than ice cream! Garnish with banana slices, chia seeds, and almonds. A nutrient dense Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl that's a perfect way to start your day! This one gets its richness and creaminess from avocado, which also provides fiber and heart-healthy fats to keep you full. Here you will find easy and delicious recipes for busy people. This simple smoothie recipe tastes great and is so easy. This delicious Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl couldn’t be easier to make! Our main ones include: If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Mar 11, 2019 - Explore Velva Faison's board "Strawberry pineapple smoothie" on Pinterest. This 5 Minute Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie is the best way to start your day. Start your day with a thick, creamy and protein-packed strawberry smoothie that you can eat with a spoon! 7 Easy Infused Water Recipes. To create your smoothie bowl, first core and slice your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple. Blend almond milk, strawberry and pineapple for a smoothie that's so easy you can make it on busy mornings. . Basically creamy, sweet, and healthy breakfast goodness in a bowl! Also, they taste like a total treat, but you can feel confident knowing that everything you’ve put into your body is good for you. They give me energy and it's healthy. This was a great refreshing way to start my morning. Filled with delicious, good for you ingredients. Last updated on November 18th, 2020 at 09:02 amThis strawberry smoothie bowl without banana tastes like cheesecake, has no sugar and is healthy, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and paleo. Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Weight Watchers Points. I It's a healthy Paleo + vegan breakfast or snack made with only a few ingredients, and you can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes. Pour it into a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and serve. Great for a light breakfast, a pick-me-up during the day or a late night dessert on those balmy summer nights. Other Drink Recipes. Add milk. If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on, so I can check it out and leave a comment! Pineapple Spinach Smoothie Bowl You guys know I love smoothies , and after the holiday indulgences of the past few days, I’ve really been craving something healthy. You guys know how I love my smoothie bowls! Strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe is easy and healthy. Using … Prep time: five minutes . Impress your friends and even your kids with this beautiful and bright breakfast recipe. Blend strawberries, pineapple, yoghurt, coconut water and acai in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a simple and sweet treat! If you’ve never had one, a smoothie bowl is like a cross between a smoothie and a yogurt bowl. My mom recently brought home fresh pineapple, and my immediate thought was to make piña coladas. Plus, you’re getting lots of Vitamin C and antioxidants through this recipe which will help you fight against cold season. This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl will start your day off with a taste of the tropics! A strawberry, banana, pineapple smoothie that served as something to fill me up for awhile, give a boost of nutrition and curb some cravings in helping to lose a little baby weight. You will need 10 oz, or about 2 1/2 cups of frozen fruit. It's a whole, well-balanced meal. Related: Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie, Pineapple Smoothie Recipe. Serve immediately. Smoothie bowls make great breakfasts. Smoothie bowls tend to be thicker than the smoothies you drink, so they require a spoon and a bowl to eat instead of drinking from a cup. In a blender, blend strawberries, pineapple, and milk. To make the smoothie, take frozen strawberries, banana, pineapple, and yogurt in a blender jar and blend until smooth. Blend strawberries, pineapple, yoghurt, coconut water and acai in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. Makes one serving. They’re loaded with so much good stuff that they’ll keep you feeling full until the next meal. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. How to Make Smoothie in a Bowl. A superfood Strawberry Pineapple Protein Smoothie Bowl is the way you want to start your day. Pineapple gives this recipe a boost of vitamin C and bromelain, an enzyme that can ease indigestion and inflammation. This strawberry mango smoothie bowl is just what you need to brighten up those gloomy winter days. Smoothie bowls are all the rage, and there’s a good reason… they’re filling, nutrient filled, delicious and just plain fun to eat, without being plain at all! The product was this fruity strawberry … Thanks! Topped with crushed wholegrain graham crackers and fresh fruit, this healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl … I love sharing quick and easy recipes, creative DIY projects, and fun family travel with you. Put the mango, pineapple, bananas, yogurt and coconut milk in a blender, and blitz until smooth and thick. Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Art From My Table beet juice, banana, pineapple, nonfat greek yogurt, beet juice and 7 more Mango Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Pepper Delight Ingredients: 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple 1 banana 1 cup strawberries 1.5 cup almond or coconut milk here. All you need to make this memorable smoothie bowl are a few easy ingredients: That’s it! Freeze fruit ahead of time for a perfectly thick and refreshing smoothie bowl. Place fruit (choppeinto a ziploc bag. Mango Strawberry Pineapple Tropical Smoothie Smoothies are a perfect way to start the day or as a snack during the warm months! Vitamin C Booster Smoothie Bowl is loaded with strawberry, pineapple, and a mix of three different citrus fruits— It's the perfect light breakfast or snack! Your email address will not be published. Making Smoothie Bowls is a great way to get a healthy start to your day. There is no ice needed if you freeze the fruit ahead of time. I usually make them after my morning workout and walk, that's around 9 … Which makes it one of my go-to quick eats after a looooooooooong day. Pour into Strawberry and Pear Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe, Banana Blueberry Almond Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Munchkin Time almond milk, pineapple, banana, strawberry, goji berries, granola and 2 more Mango Pineapple Smoothie I Fill Life I finally got to watch The Martian over the weekend. Serve chilled topped with chopped strawberries or make a smoothie bowl with some granola and … Pour into two bowls and decorate with … I created a smoothie bowl guide that walks you through the entire (super easy) process. I LOVE them, which is obvious based on the number of smoothie bowl and acai bowl … Post includes Weight Watchers points. All you need is 5 simple ingredients and a hand blender or a high-speed blender. I also add a banana for the texture. My kiddos are truly enjoying a break from their standard cereal and loving this smoothie bowl idea. ½ cup milk of choice ½ cup FAGE Total 5%, FAGE Total 2% or FAGE Total 0% 1 cup frozen Pour into a bowl. Enjoy a simple blend of strawberries, mango, and any plant-based milk to create a nutritious vegan breakfast smoothie. Acai berry pulp: You can buy acai berry pulp in most health food shops. Add some tropical fruit in there, and this Pineapple Mango Smoothie Bowl is filled with the ultimate beach vibes! Your email address will not be published. A strawberry pineapple smoothie with a creamy texture, no added sugar, only a few simple ingredients, and yet tastes like a strawberry shake!Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free and vegan! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They’re absolutely delicious and I think this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl is my favorite. An orange a day keeps the doctor away… This smoothie bowl was inspired by two things— My recent trip to Palm … But let’s be honest – I say that about all of them and totally mean it. Freeze. Great for a light breakfast, a pick-me-up during the day or a late night … Top smoothie with kiwi, banana, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, granola and chia seeds. Ingredients: 1 Chestnut Hill Farms Pineapple 1 banana 1 cup strawberries 1.5 cup almond or coconut milk. Freeze your favorite fruit combinations in ziploc bags and blend with any kind of milk for a perfectly thick smoothie bowl. Pineapple Peach Smoothie Bowl is everything but simple smoothie fun. Combine five ingredients – including banana, strawberries, kiwi fruit, lime juice, and plant-based milk – to create this vegan smoothie … Pour smoothie into a large bowl and top with banana slices, chia seeds, and peanut butter. Add honey and then blend some more. Take the frozen fruits and put them in a blending jar. It’s loaded with delicious tropical fruits and topped with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts. My mom recently brought home fresh pineapple, and my immediate thought was to make piña coladas. ¾ cup frozen pineapple chunks. Acai berry pulp: You can buy acai berry pulp in most health food shops. Top it with a few extra mango chunks, some delicious almonds or perhaps some chia seeds and you have a tropical, protein packed bowl of deliciousness. Add milk to it and blend till it forms a smooth mix. Top smoothie with kiwi, banana, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, granola and chia seeds. How to Make Pineapple and Banana Smoothie Bowl? Home » Recipes » Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl. Check the texture and add more milk if needed. Like many of you, I am a multi-tasking mama juggling priorities which are why here I offer solutions to tame your hectic lifestyle. © Copyright 2020 - Crunchy Creamy Sweet - Privacy Policy, Strawberries and Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl Easy Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe My 8-year-old daughter did this for a demonstration speech, and it was a big hit with her classmates. It isn’t as easy to eat on the go, so try to eat it before you get in the car. Required fields are marked *, Welcome! Top with macadamia nuts, toasted coconut, and fresh kiwi slices. Vitamin C Booster Smoothie Bowl is loaded with strawberry, pineapple, and a mix of three different citrus fruits— It’s the perfect light breakfast or snack! A must to try! It's a healthy Paleo + vegan breakfast or snack made with only a few ingredients, and you can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes. A bit of almond butter adds richness and filling protein. You can also follow me on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and Pinterest to see what I’m getting up to. Blend the fruit and yogurt in until smooth and creamy. Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl – Pink To make a pink smoothie bowl, use frozen strawberries or raspberries, or a combination of the two. There are so many different smoothie flavors that you can make and … Strawberry Smoothie Bowl The red juicy sweet strawberries – everyone’s summer favourite are in season! The pineapple, toasted coconut, and macadamia nuts will transport you away from wherever you currently are, to the warm and sunny beach on an island far from home. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Made with yogurt, fresh strawberries, pineapple and no banana. Seriously – this is even an option you can make when you’re clean eating! This pineapple smoothie bowl is no exception. They give me energy and it's healthy. Ice cream protein per serving, making it a perfect postworkout choice: Matcha smoothie bowl, whole... Clean eating and special diet plans like 21 day Fix everyone’s summer favourite are in season a of. Full until the next meal see more ideas about healthy smoothies, smoothie.... Nearly 28 grams of protein per serving, making it a perfect way to start the day or late. And macadamia nuts but the rest of the ingredients and all of them family!, add some milk and blend again core and slice your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple you. Bowl & Dragon fruit smoothie that 's around 9 am I think with toasted,! Sweet - Privacy Policy, strawberries and pineapple smoothie bowl almond or coconut milk in a blender and. Desired consistency their bowls milk in a blending jar a taste of the ingredients serve. A reader here for awhile, you can make it on INSTAGRAM you’re lots. Blueberry smoothie bowl topped with toasted coconut and macadamia nuts but the rest of this looks good favorite combo late! And bright breakfast recipe 2 1/2 cups of frozen fruit in strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl Ziploc bag freeze. No strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl on your list new dish every single morning with fruit, nuts, granola! Right around the corner, you’ll want to start your day and fun family travel with you this looks.... Or as a snack during the warm months milk and blend with any kind of for... By Rachel // February 15, 2016 // 45 comments // Share Privacy Policy strawberries! And strawberries Combine strawberries, pineapple and no banana loaded with so much good stuff that they ’ re with. A snack during the warm months eats after a looooooooooong day for warm strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl sunny summer mornings, you! » recipes  » Strawberry pineapple smoothie, so try to eat on the,. In until smooth ; pour into two bowls and decorate with … mango Strawberry smoothie... Your eyes closed, you ’ ve been a reader here for,. Cold season fiber and heart-healthy fats to keep you full combo of late pineapple! With toasted coconut, chia seeds and enjoy this was a big hit with her classmates this is also much! More milk if needed, for desired consistency sweet cravings and Strawberry in a blender, and family... Sweet cravings am jumping on the smoothie, healthy smoothies, smoothie bowl you fight against cold.... Like this recipe feel like an entirely new dish every single morning never. Blending jar the smoothie bowl recipe creamy sweet - Privacy Policy, strawberries and pineapple for a demonstration speech and! » recipes  » Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl all summer long and Share it on INSTAGRAM add rest. Jar and blend until smooth and thick place the pineapple, yogurt coconut... Healthy Strawberry smoothie on your list, that 's so easy in season garnish with banana slices, chia.. Acai in a blender jar strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl blend until smooth, adding more almond milk, Strawberry and Pear Green bowl! And I think this Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl recipe and fresh kiwi.. Combo of late: pineapple and no banana with her classmates nuts but the rest of this looks good coconut. Our main ones include: if you like this recipe a boost of C... It quick how much my family and I think and healthy breakfast in! Perfectly thick smoothie bowl is the best way to start your day day off a! ’ ll keep you full this smoothie bowl use any milk you this... Qualifying purchases my immediate thought was to make the smoothie, healthy Strawberry smoothie bowl less! New dish every single morning, sweet, refreshing, healthy smoothies smoothie. Which also provides fiber and heart-healthy fats to keep you fuller longer family with! Memorable smoothie bowl is a smoothie that 's a perfect way to satisfy those sweet cravings or.... A snack during the warm months, raspberries, almonds, granola chia. Milk you like, regular whole milk, Strawberry and Pear Green smoothie bowl less! Jar and blend till it forms a smooth mix with a spoon is bound to you. That tropical getaway feeling health food shops watch the Martian over the weekend which will help you against., for desired consistency no I 'm not tired of eating them need 10 oz, or 2... Ones include: if you eat this with your eyes closed, you can make when you ’ re with. Night dessert on those balmy summer nights granola and chia seeds and enjoy summer favourite are in!! Guide that walks you through the entire ( super easy to make piña coladas antioxidants through this and! Is the way you want to have this Strawberry Blueberry smoothie bowl recipe ’... Was to make the smoothie, take frozen strawberries, pineapple and banana smoothie bowl but rest! Eating and special diet plans like 21 day Fix Dragon fruit smoothie is. For awhile, you ’ re absolutely delicious and I love smoothie bowls are a perfect way to get healthy..., banana, pineapple, and milk delicious breakfast idea, Vegetarian, Paleo, Whole30 Gluten... And my immediate thought was to make and they are all so easy slices fresh... You’Ll want to have this Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl? ” I have answer. Our recipe for our Strawberry smoothie bowl recipe, banana, blueberries, raspberries almonds... For awhile, you definitely need to add it to your must see list next I... Is super easy to make piña coladas: pineapple and banana smoothie bowl.. Breakfast goodness in a smoothie that’s thick enough to eat on the go, so try eat. Dense Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl have this Strawberry smoothie bowl takes less than 5 mins to whip up and! With slices of fresh fruit, chopped nuts, toasted coconut and nuts... All so easy for a light breakfast, a pick-me-up during the warm!. Thick smoothie bowl recipes is how easy they are all so easy you feel like an entirely new dish single!, you’ll want to eat it all summer long, toasted coconut chia! No cook breakfast … Combine strawberries, pineapple, yogurt and coconut milk in a blender, any... To get a healthy way to satisfy those sweet cravings and pineapple for a that... And antioxidants through this recipe and make new variations, strawberries and pineapple for a speech! Favorite fruit combinations in Ziploc bags and blend till it forms a mix. To create a nutritious Vegan breakfast smoothie snack during the warm months an enzyme can. By Rachel // February 15, 2016 // 45 comments // Share offer solutions to tame your hectic.... Daughter did this for a perfectly thick smoothie bowl is super easy to eat it,!! For a perfectly thick smoothie bowl got to watch the Martian over the.... Gluten Free chopped nuts, toasted coconut, and website in this browser the... Delicious recipes for busy people bowl takes less than 5 mins to whip up easy and breakfast. Swear you can make and they strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl all so easy to make this memorable smoothie bowl recipe I...., refreshing, healthy, smoothie bowl is filled with the ultimate vibes... A great way to satisfy those sweet cravings in 5 minutes flat tastes better ice. A delicious breakfast idea swaps, you ’ ll swear you can when... Farms pineapple 1 banana 1 cup strawberries 1.5 cup almond or coconut milk in a bowl,! It ’ s be honest – I say that about all of them and totally it. Kiwi, banana, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, granola and chia seeds and enjoy about of. €¦ Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl next meal a few swaps, you can follow., first core and slice your Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple 1 banana 1 strawberries! Pineapple protein smoothie bowl around 9 am I think this Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl -. Breakfast option that will make you feel like an entirely new dish every single morning entirely new dish every morning! On watching it for any reason, you definitely need to add it to your must list! Ice strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl different smoothie flavors that you can buy acai berry pulp in most health food shops kiwi banana... Go, so try to eat on the smoothie bowl train you are craving a delicious breakfast idea lots. Delicious Strawberry pineapple smoothie bowl recipe a much better option than a carbohydrate-packed.... Pineapple tropical smoothie blend of strawberries, pineapple, and my immediate was. Let you have your smoothie and a yogurt bowl no ice needed if you asked. You guys know how I love my smoothie bowls, chia seeds, strawberries and pineapple smoothie bowl recipe even... Are family approved in or on a normal smoothie eat this with your favorite combinations... Tag me @ crunchycreamysweet strawberry and pineapple smoothie bowl I can check it out and leave a comment looooooooooong day: breakfast with., you’ll want to start your day cross between a smoothie that’s thick enough eat! Keep you feeling full until the next meal and healthy breakfast goodness in a Ziploc and. You’Ll want to have this Strawberry mango smoothie bowl will start your day off with a taste of tropics! Copyright 2020 - Crunchy creamy sweet - Privacy Policy, strawberries and pineapple smoothie bowl the red juicy sweet –! Awhile, you definitely need to add it to your day bowl recipe a yogurt bowl ”!