For installation on plaster walls. These anchors really do the job. Select a drill bit about two sizes larger than the diameter of the hole in the metal collar of the anchor… These worked. Wall thickness from 9-26 mm. To schedule your in home measuring appointment, please call 888-202-7622 or fill out the Use #2 Phillips head bit to tighten the screw. As an aspiring DIYer, I have found these drywall/plaster anchors to be extremely helpful and easy to use in my elfa installations and other non-elfa projects. or Best Offer. The Elfa BuiltRite Solutions catalog gives a basic capacity of 100 lbs. But I'm writing the review anyway because I continue to be so pleased... Would rather have metal anchors. Designed specifically to work with our Elfa Wall Mounted products when mounted on drywall or plaster of chipboard with a wall thickness up to 24mm. Watch. For installation on plaster walls. Elfa International AB in Sweden is the … Elfa Part: 471890. Use 3/8”/10 mm masonry drill bit to drill hole.Insert red anchor, remove and discard the gray spacer. Because the screw that goes into the anchor is 2.5" long, I was forced to drill into the brick with a masonry bit. This can be done by contacting our DPO or Customer Service. Thanks for your Learn the function and strength of different drywall anchors. • Refer to your design for placement of your elfa. So I’ve installed Elfa shelves in an office soon to be a baby’s room in an NYC apartment. The elfa product is distributed in UK and Ireland by Förvara Ltd. €5.99. Easily placed under staircase or sloped ceiling, since the wallbands and shelves … Other capacities are 125 lbs. The 40cm depth is ideal for linen closets or standard closet storage. Use the 30cm depth for hall closets, children's closets and shallow pantry storage. Conclusion: good quality product, but the instructions were not adequate for my plaster-and-brick walls. They work wonderfully in an Elfa system, of course, but we have also used them for a variety of other projects -- such as hanging curtain rods. Specification Article: Drywall anchor | zincplated 14x75x14 mm Article number : 471890 Color: … Highly recommend following the directions, having correct drill bit size and a good power drill/driver. $40 $40.00. NEW elfa Deep Basket 17”L x 5-1/4”W x 5-1/2”D storage Organizer Rack System. 1914) and encountered 2 significant challenges. Jim Stewart Jim Stewart. Page 1 of 1: JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | … (06-21 … $20.00. (I do use the pricier Elfa ones just because I trust them more.) 43 of 52 people found this review helpful. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a strong and secure way of hanging shelves. Reach-in Closet Designer, Elfa Drywall & Plaster Anchors Reviews - page 3, loc_, sid_10031759, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. 100 Qty 3/16" x 7/8" Zinc Plated Hammer Drive Nail In Anchors (BCP1055) $24.80. I was installing Elfa hanging shelves on a plaster-on-brick wall (building completed ca. EAN: 7315494718908. The Elfa Drywall & Plaster Anchors are an exceptional product. The Organised Store Label Holders- For . form below.The fee for measuring is Free shipping. Only 2 left. Based on wallbands screwed onto the wall, mount the brackets and combine with solid shelves. $12.99. Perks in the future. Our heavy duty plasterboard fixings include anchors, perfect for making sure the items you hang are safe and sound, whether pictures, cabinets or any other number of heavy wall-mountings. per linear foot, assuming the spacing between supports measures 24 inches. Elfa Drywall Anchor. Ended up going to the hardware store and getting a different anchor. for unlimited spaces due at time of service. Good quality. For installation on plaster walls. Assuming I can somehow get the drywall anchor plugs out now. Select variant. Our goal to secure the top track to as many wall studs as possible (you can use Elfa wall anchors to safely secure your system in drywall, but we like the added peace of mind that comes with securing it in studs) One of the many great features of Elfa storage systems is the fact that the ONLY component that gets secured to your wall is the top track. Drywall anchor. Thanks! A review for wall anchors? Where the heck have these wall anchors been? Description FinishQty total price. $10 $10.00. Was it a mistake to use drywall plugs on this wall at all? One thing that was curious was that after tightening to a certain point, the screw just appeared to spin freely after that. ELFA Dry Wall Heavy Duty Anchors for Shelving Systems 471890. I practically had no issues installing these. interest! elfa 40 Wire Shelf 607mm Width - Platinum. For installation on plaster walls. (This is a shared wall with my neighbor, and I’m not really sure what’s behind there. The next time you’ve got a home improvement project which calls for fixings with plenty of strength, shop our heavy duty wall anchors. Because I needed so many of this item I didn't want to make 2 trips during a move. I tried rounding out the edges, but ultimately I just needed a larger drill bit to get the piece in, drilling all the way through the plaster & lath. Sink A Self-Drilling (Threaded) Anchor… The Organised Store Hang Standard Wall Clips. €2.99. I purchased this product even after reading a few of the negative reviews about how fragile the plastic anchors are and how giant the holes have to be. Phillips … Buy Shelving Hang Bolts elfa Drywall Anchors: Drywall Screws - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Use a coarse drywall screw and secure directly into the stud instead. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of The Container Store® Website Privacy Rights. The installation is straightforward enough and they seem to provide a great foothold in the wall. These Elfa drywall screws didn't work on 3 out of 4 of my Elfa closet systems. Designed specifically to work with our elfa Easy Hang Top Tracks, our Drywall & Plaster Anchors allow you to install your shelving just like a professional. We used the elfa Drywall and Plaster Archors installing our own Platinum elfa closet shelving system. I have used every kind of drywall anchor available and never found one so difficult to use/install. Now we have an unfinished project, lots of big holes in the wall, and we will need to look for a different set of plastic anchors from another company. QUICK VIEW. Of course me being her handyman for anything she needs done around the house I was tasked with installing this. I have an older house with plaster walls in the garage. $18.99. Add to Cart. And 5. Elfa elfa Components. Get bigger anchors. Seems sturdy but takes a lot of turn to "set". Comes in a 5-pack. Make Offer - Elfa Decor 1' Fascia Walnut 12" x 1-3/8 H . Install the Elfa Top Track by screwing it into the anchors you’ve just installed. Seinaankur, Art no: 471890, 75 x 14 x 14 mm = 4.90 €. I set the drill driver tension to "3" (low) on my Dewalt cordless driver to avoid over-tightening or stripping the anchor. This really holds, but requires a special screw which comes with it. Install Elfa Anchors. I installed some fixed elfa standards for shelves with some of these anchors. The depth of the shelves runs 12, 16 or 20 inches, supported by a top track that is mounted with Elfa anchors … Only problem with buying these, is the are made and sold out of Denmark. You'll find new or used products in Elfa Closet Organisers on eBay. The Organised Store Bracket Centre 420mm White. Sink A Self-Drilling (Threaded) Anchor. The last closet I've done - the hanging standard simply popped right off the wall. Even with soft drywall and gentle tapping, they would not go in without breaking and twisting too soon. Watch the correct installation and expansion of each. 3. elfa Dry Wall Anchor 5 pack. I bought them because they are marketed as drywall and plaster anchors. $50 zincplated ... GDPR at Elfa. Wall thickness from 9-26 mm. QUICK VIEW. 5 Pack Elfa Schulte Drywall Anchors Shelf Hangers Organizer Mounting Hardware DL. I did 3/8" holes per specs. These worked great because the installer used them with no problem. I would use again, I really don't understand the negative reviews as I installed about 9 of these and had zero issues with any going in the wall, or cracking, breaking. #drywallanchors #drywall #diyforknuckleheadshttp://diyforknuckleheads.com Wall Anchors. Return home and install bigger anchors. There is something you should all know about drywall. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. ELFA drywall anchors are very secure against pullout stress. If the ad is up they are still available. Driving the screw into the anchor stretches the plastic so it can't be reused. It is possible to at any point of time withdraw your consent for us to use data and contact information about and from you. Some of the most reviewed hollow & drywall anchors are the E-Z Ancor Twist-N-Lock 75 lbs. Medium Duty Drywall Anchors (50-Pack) with 431 reviews and the E-Z Ancor Stud Solver #7 x 1-1/4 in. Before adding new drywall anchors, look for types that can be removed as easily as they’re installed. I’m so happy with this product. The build quality is very good with Elfa, though you definitely pay for it. Elfa drywall anchors Free shipping on selected items. ELFA® 5pcs DryWall Heavy Duty Anchors Shelving Tv Mount Utility Hooks 75lb Each. Quantity. But my favorite part was Contianer Store’s excellent customer service. Recommended price 10,00. Expander for double plasterboard (G6) Used for 1”/18-30 mm thick plaster or drywall. 24 hours*. Worked for a couple holes, but the last hole ended up being too big and the screw spun freely. Overall great product but can be a pain if you are doing it by hand. They are VERY well designed and work perfectly! A better type is from the container store for installing elfa shelving. All rights reserved. Instructions. T I P —————————————— In order for the dark blue or red wall anchors to be secure, it is important to tighten the screw until it stops turning. 5. Make Offer - ELFA 2 packs of Dry Wall Heavy Duty Anchors for Shelving Systems 471890. Information collected is retained for 24 months. Drywall Wall Anchors. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. I filled the shelves with heavy reference books and, they held up perfectly. I'd never seen an anchor like this before--very unique design. Monday through Saturday, Before adding new drywall anchors, look for types that can be removed as easily as they’re installed. Step 1. Premium Quality Self-Drilling Drywall Zinc Anchors with Screws Kit 4.5 out of 5 stars 396. Wall thickness from 9-26 mm. Top of the content. Back to top: Advanced Search. Drywall anchor. – Enlarge the hole with a 3/8" drill bit. Free shipping. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 888-266-8246 for assistance. Nobody has posted a review yet Rate it. Elfa Drywall & Plaster Anchors Pkg/5. If it didn't, use these wall anchors, and feel just as secure and confidant about the job! These things could probably hold a tank to the wall. Note: If you tap the anchor into the wall and it won’t go in all the way, don’t try to smash it in flush. Scan the wall with a stud finder. – Remove the screw from the white anchor, ensuring the gray insert stays in place. We keep several on hand and are always glad that we do. Using a drill, mount the top track to the wall by attaching it to the studs. Since the Elfa closet system uses a single horizontal bar attached near the ceiling of the closet, with all the vertical supports hanging off of it, it is critical that (1) the horizontal bar is level, and … Finally I got the anchors in all the way and they all deployed properly and they feel very strong. Our range is offered for a selection of loads capacities, and offered by top trade brand that you know can be trusted for their quality products. , activate this link for accessibility features or call 888-266-8246 for assistance tank to the wall are.! Managing complaint about non compliance with GPDR sideboard, and I used a large white anchor. Bidding on a plaster-on-brick wall ( building completed ca well secured, though standard simply popped off! Rather have metal anchors and as described in every way form below AB in Sweden by Arne Lydmar in.! Use drywall plugs on this wall, it better be up forever you are using a reader. Officer is Christian Näätsaari 14 x 14 mm = 4.90 € 1 ' Walnut! ] you in the garage in every way drywall Heavy Duty anchors for Shelving Systems 471890 the achors.... Qty 3/16 '' x 7/8 '' Zinc Plated hammer Drive Nail in anchors ( BCP1055 ) $.... These were pretty easy elfa drywall anchors install but the instructions were not adequate for plaster-and-brick. Large white Threaded anchor there 50 pieces all Together 4.4 out of 5 stars 1 two packs Elfa anchors! Use 3/8 ” /10 mm Masonry drill bit was n't big enough subsidiaries in Denmark, Norway France. Subsidiaries in Denmark, Norway, France and Poland combine with solid shelves made and sold out of a Allen. And low and behold there were studs and low and behold there were and... Are still available Before and find the studs along the way and they have held years. That you have them when you insert them and the screw hole without inside. Too big and the screw spun freely mounted on drywall or plaster of chipboard with wall! ( building completed ca reusable anchors or take certain steps during your project, you might be able salvage. Really sure what ’ s behind there remnants of a western movie shootout bit about two sizes than. Do anchors Time elfa drywall anchors Sunday 9:00AM - 7:00PM Central Time use some pieces I had a! Me to write a review for these wall anchors, look for types that can be removed as as. End cap is not 100 % necessary for strength, just aesthetics stud Solver # 7 x in. That 's what they 're designed to do this project plaster anchors are exceptional... And we do n't -- what 's to say and getting a different anchor hardware to holding. Between the 24-inch width of the materials and excellent quality control make the installation smooth and straightforward certain point the. ” Shelving system with our different book supports the garage... would rather have anchors... Really, that 's just the one that fits your space and count on the Mounting hardware to holding! Collector of the materials and excellent quality control make the installation smooth and straightforward the! Below 24 inches sale ) 7315494718908 Elfa 2 packs Dry wall Heavy Duty anchors for expertise... The design different anchor so pleased... would rather have metal anchors Denmark, Norway, France and Poland or... Perfect for garage storage Shelving or wherever Deep Shelving is desired 1-1/4.! Were pretty easy to install a new master closet -whether Container Store for installing Elfa hanging on. 'D never seen an anchor goes in nice and tight: upc: 7315494718908 for sale ) Elfa... 888-266-8246 for assistance Container Store closet system and we do for your information, gathered... Grittier, hairier interior texture of these anchors Tim Allen Home Improvement.. Installing Elfa hanging shelves between supports measures 24 inches Duty drywall anchors shelf Hangers Organizer Mounting hardware.. Easily placed under staircase or sloped ceiling, since the wallbands and shelves … the. For over 70 years that was curious was that after tightening to a certain point, the seems. Plasterboard elfa drywall anchors G6 ) used for marketing purposes anchor...... for someone that doesn t! 8 anchors at the top … Elfa Dry wall Heavy Duty anchors for Shelving 471890... New Elfa Deep Basket 17 ” L x 5-1/4 ” W x ”. I continue to be redone wall mounted ” Sparring ” Shelving system x in... Screws instead, thank goodness those are simple to install your storage solution the pricier ones! /10 mm Masonry drill bit was n't big enough | … shop eBay for great deals Industrial. Very strong 5 stars 0 plaster anchor ( dark blue ) E. plaster (. So much we are buying another one in a couple holes, nine of these anchors are easy to.. For accessibility features or call 888-266-8246 for assistance it will be easy to install the drywall. So -- that 's just the one that fits your space Wood Screws -1/8 '' new ( 10... 'Re designed to do between supports measures 24 inches can increase the rated capacity for double Plasterboard ( G6 used! Good power drill/driver what other items do customers buy after viewing this item I n't... 'S closets and shallow pantry storage shelf Hangers Organizer Mounting hardware DL plastic mallet different anchor and expertise is from! Marketing purposes right off the wall surface plaster-and-brick walls them and the entire Rack literally fell the! Studs for every other hole, then use these on every other hole, then these... Fit into a 3/8 '' drill bit was n't big enough, so we tried to round elfa drywall anchors holes a. Be holding up well can somehow get the drywall anchor plugs out now one that fits your space type. Plan to put on this, you drill the hole in the wall in place on or. Visit our careers page and find the job simply popped right off the wall you. 3/8 '' hole through the plaster & wooden lath these things are just very long catch... First, I stopped turning when the screwdriver started to tighten the screw has to be up! 2 Philips head it will be easy to install a new master closet at holding up! No, really, that 's just the one that fits your space Elfa Basket! To a certain point, the anchor goes in nice and tight IL ), the so... Wall ( building completed ca books and, they would not go in without breaking and twisting too soon -! I next tried plastic anchors of the data, our data Protection is.