It's a perennial plant native to Eastern South Africa. It has the ability to induce remarkably vivid dreams! This foam was then ingested before sleeping. Descrição. What is Silene Capensis (Ubulawu)? I will definitely try this again, but next time I will try the technique of eating the bubbles before I go to sleep maybe on top of having a glass in the morning. The root of the plant has been used to induce vivid and prophetic lucid dreams, especially during the initiation ceremonies of shamans and healers. I tried to swallow some under powdered form in small amounts ( in the 0.5g range) with no effects. I was interested in lucid dreaming at the time and thought I would give it a shot. I understand there are several different african dream roots, silene capensis and something kirkii being the ones I commonly see for sale. Free shipping at €50; Everything you need; Exceptional service; Número da encomenda: 5491 Descrição Questions 0 Avaliações 40 Eigenschaften. Fechar menu A … Once you feel hungry, you can eat as normal. … Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.) This is drunk early in the morning upon waking, while the stomach is empty. Silene Capensis Documented Affects Evening of the Third Day My dreams have become incredibly vivid and intensely real. … This should be taken early in the morning, before breakfast. It is not recommended to exceed the regular dosage, which is usually around 200-250mg of powdered root, yet the dose could be increased up to 500mg without adverse effect in most people. Silene Capensis, also known as undlela ziimhlophe by the Xhosa people of the Eastern Cape province of South Africa and has been used for thousands of years by African shamans. Xhosa dream root is an oneirogen. Joined: Oct 16, 2007 38 … Reputation Points: 4,954. There are virtually no studies that have been done on the active chemicals in S. Capensis. The froth produced from anything between half a teaspoon to a heaped tablespoon can be consumed at once just before bedtime for immediate effects. IVA e custos de envio − + Adicionar ao carrinho de compras In stock. The root of the plant is used to help induce very vivid prophetic lucid dreams, for enhanced dream recollection, out … DOSE: 1.5 g: buccal: Silene capensis (roots) BODY WEIGHT: 70 kg: I bought 5 grams of raw Silene capensis root a few years ago. African Dream Root, Silene capensis (Ubulawu) Possibly more effective than the better known Dream herb Calea zacatechichi, this is the first time that this unique and rare ethnobotanical is offered for sale and made available outside of Africa. Raiz Africana dos Sonhos (Silene capensis) 5491 Herbs of the Gods. There are several methods for preparing S. capensis for consumption. A catch-line about selling the product will appear here. Within a few minutes a similar 'heavy' feeling was present, the same feeling evoked by about 1 gram of Calea Zacatechichi flowers and leavs. It should be noted that much of the … I then got a water bottle and filled it up with water, approximately … Its roots in particular can be used to make a tea that has been reported to make dreams more vivid and colorful, and therefore more memorable. (up to 200 mg) of powdered root is sufficient for inducing vivid, divinatory dreams. Today I'll be sharing my experience with Silene Capensis and Synaptolepis Kirkii extract that I had a few years ago. Weight: N/A: Size: 1oz, 2oz, 4oz. Silene Capensis extract in alcohol, 20%. Method 2 : A heaped tablespoon is mixed with half a liter of water, and the water blended until a froth is formed. How to prepare Silene capensis (Ubulawu) Method 1 : Half a teaspoon is mixed with half a cup of water. Dual Extracted For Maximum Potency! Additional information. Silene capensis can cause great sweating, especially with higher dose. Its roots are used to induce vivid and prophetic dreams that can become lucid, although the latter effect is only reported by a selected few.. The Silene capensis brew must be consumed in the morning - on an empty stomach - to give the body enough time to metabolize the alkaloids before going to sleep at night. The flowers of the plant have a very distinct fragrance, and are often described as being a blend of cloves, … If you find the taste disagreeable, try adding the herbal extract to a small glass of water or juice. Silene undulata (Silene capensis) Silene undulata better known as African Dream Root, has been used by the shamans of the Xhosa tribe of South Africa for thousands of years.Silene undulata was particularly used for spiritual and shamanic rituals. The recommended dosage for is 1 to 3 drops before sleep under the tongue or in a glass of water. Other technical additives or processing aids: None. Mods will move it for sure if necessary. Also known as African Dream Herb or Ubulawu, Silene Capensis induces spectacularly vivid dreams - yet has never entered the … Available in Root, Spray & Powder. This sacred plant called Silene Capensis has dream-inducing properties within its magical roots. 16 reviews for African Dream Root Tincture. 1 x Daily (Preferably in the a.m.) GLUTEN FREE. In the evening when I went to bed my dreams were very vivid, still a little difficult to remember ALL the many details. The appropriate Silene capensis dosage is about 200 to 250mg of powdered root for inducing vivid dreams and a divinatory state. With ALL … Once you feel hungry, you may eat as normal. The individual fell asleep and had … I am wondering what 'exactly' Silene Capensis is and how it works, or any other insight to this plant. Mairead Kerr (verified owner) – August 24, 2017. Silene capensis, commonly known in Europe as African Dream Root or Gunpowder Root, is a psychoactive plant originating from the Eastern Cape of South Africa. Traditional use of Silene capensis appears to be less cautious with the dosage. check_circle_outline Geld terug garantie; check_circle_outline Discreet verpakt met track en trace; check_circle_outline Hoge kwaliteit producten uit de smartshop; check_circle_outline Gratis verzending vanaf €25 (NL) check_circle_outline Money … I then consume … So a little while ago I ordered some Silene Capensis, from an Internet vendor. It has often been referred to by the name of "Ubulawu". The visual colour pallet is astounding, I feel like I have finally woken up for the first time in my dreams. We shall report about our own experiments on the forums … It is a tender perennial that is very easy to grow and highly resilient to heat – although it does require vast amounts of water to thrive. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE Silene Capensis may be taken as a dietary supplement before sleep. The active/s in silene capensis root are most likely triterpenoid saponins, according to the soapy foam produced when you shake the root powder or fragments in water. Luckily, I think they have similar preparation. The Xhosa prepare Silene capensis by powdering the root and drinking the powder with water on an empty stomach. Traditional use of Silene capensis appears to be less cautious with the dosage. The first is to simply mix a half of a teaspoon of dried root powder with a half a cup of water. Keep sucking the froth off the container until you feel bloated … DISCLAIMER The statements made about this product have not been evaluated by the U.S. … Its root is traditionally used to induce vivid (and according to the Xhosa, prophetic) lucid dreams during the initiation process of shamans, classifying it a naturally-occurring … I prepared this root by breaking up the root into very small pieces. There, it's regarded as a sacred plant with the remarkable power to induce vivid and prophetic lucid dreams. DOSE: oral: Silene capensis (extract) BODY WEIGHT: 135 lb: OK. Rated 5 out of 5. On the end of a San Pedro trip, I had the idea to chew the root to see if it would make the trip longer or … Dosage: 1/2 to 1 Dropper . African Dream Root is used to help induce very vivid lucid dreams, for enhanced dream recollection, out of … It's apparently a "herb" (part of a tree actually, if I remember correctly) I ate 2.5grams of this, 2 nights in a row, totalling 5grams. No other sleep aids or drugs were consumed at the time. African Dream Root, Silene capensis (Ubulawu) Possibly more effective than the better known Dream herb Calea zacatechichi. This is a very powerful extract with only a few drops having a noticeable … It is known for its powerful ability to induce vivid … The froth produced from anything between half a teaspoon to a heaped tablespoon can be consumed at once just before bedtime for immediate effects. The sleep following the ingestion should be full of prophetic dreams and should provide answers to the questions one seeks. Ingredients: African Dream Root (Silene capensis), in 40% Organic Alcohol and Mountain Spring Water. Organic Silene capensis root. Granted Application number US13/940,896 Other versions US9198943B2 (en Inventor Michael Parker Jones Jonathan Michael Benns David Allan Jones … Nov 12, 2009 #2. Yes this is a beautiful enhancing tincture, my experience with it was to feel more expansive in … 1 Tbsp. Other triterpenoid saponins have been indeed isolated from MH stem bark (Mimonoside A, B, C) as well as steroid saponins. Dosage & Precautions ; Buy Silene Capensis; Buy Silene Capensis Online from South Africa . Those are reported to have relevant medicinal properties, but I've seen no notice of them being psychoactive. Reputation Points: 436. Traditionally, the dried root of silene capensis was pulverized into water to create a white foam. Our extracts are packaged in a light-resistant amber bottles with fitted neck dropper insert. Silene Capensis, Xhosa Dream Herb A dose of 0.5 grams was prepared of the root. It is revered as a sacred plant that is found growing in the river valleys of the eastern cape province of South Africa. » Silene Capensis, All, Dreams. The plant is highly regarded as a sacred teacher plant and has been traditionally used with respect, intention and devotion. HOW TO USE: Extracts/Tinctures are administered under the tongue and absorbed directly into the blood stream. The first method of Silene capensis preparation is to mix a half of a teaspoon of dried Silene capensis powder with a half a cup of water. Do not take for extended periods of time. Not really extensive enough for a "trip report" so that's why I'm putting it here. Messages: 3,171. This expanded seeing happened at the Oneironauticum, and then the night after, when we had our homeopathic dose in the morning. The same goes for the more … Silene Capensis has been used for millennia by the Xhosa shaman of the river valleys in the eastern cape of South Africa, where it is known as Undela Ziimhlophe or 'white paths'. Often times Silene capensis is … Messages: 427. There is a tolerance effect, no idea how far that goes, haven't needed to increase doses yet. The plant is regarded as a sacred teacher plant and has been traditionally used with respect and devotion. Joined: Dec 18, 2007 from earth. Do not take for extended periods of time. RECOMMENDED DOSAGE. My sensory perception and awareness is breathtaking. Quantidade Preço unitário Até 3: 9,95 € * De 3: 9,35 € * De 5: 8,76 € * De 10: 8,16 € * Preços , incl. Silene Capensis, also called undlela ziimhlophe by the Xhosa people has been used for millennia by shamans of the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. Normally only the seeds are available but we have finally … Preparation and dosage. Silene capensis (Xhosa: undlela ziimhlophe — “white ways/paths”) (also known as African Dream Root) is a plant native to the Eastern Cape of South Africa, where it is regarded by the Xhosa people as a sacred plant. It's fragrant white flowers open only at night, when they emit a fragrant and almost hypnotising aroma. This is a very powerful extract with only a few drops having a noticeable effect. The plant is highly regarded as a holy teacher plant and has been traditionally used with, intention, respect and devotion. Also, the root is dose-sensitive and more doesn't make better; 1g dried powderized root (fresh powder) is the best dose I enjoy. How to Make Lucid Dreaming Tea. Silene Capensis is known as a lucid dreaming aid. Apr 18, 2012 #2. nate81 Titanium Member. This was chewed for 15 minutes and swallowed, right before retiring for the night. Xhosa Root [ Silene capensis ] (African Dream Root) Kratom, Plants, Seeds, Oneirogens, & Ethnobotancials! When you feel hungry it is safe to have breakfast. Mix a half of a teaspoon of dried Silene capensis powder with a half a cup of water. I’m very much taken aback by the remarkable shift in my dreams. So you may have chosen the ingredients you are going to use, but how do you actually make the lucid dream tea itself. I didn’t find there to be too much of a difference between my dreams the first and second night, only the first night, I had more time to enjoy hynopompia. The second method is to mix a heaping tablespoon of dried root powder with two cups of water and blend until a froth forms. Recently, I gave some to a friend and kept something like 1 / 1.5g for myself. There is a good thread by Phlux- around here about the traditional preparation of these roots (frothing and eating foam) but that never worked for me with prepowdered kirkii root or whole silene capensis, feshly … DOSE: 1 tsp : Silene capensis (roots) BODY WEIGHT: 170 lb: I drank a glass with a teaspoon of Silene Capensis in the morning when I woke up. This is to be consumed early in the morning, before breakfast. The recommended dosage for is 1 to 3 drops before sleep under the tongue or in a glass of water. … My second night dream was like... Read More « Older Entries. silene method silene capensis smoking Prior art date 2012-07-12 Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Because this has always historically been the way silene capensis has been consumed, most places across the internet will recommend you do the same. Higher doses will likely result in … Silene Capensis, also known as undlela ziimhlophe by the Xhosa people of the Eastern Cape province of South Africa and has been used for thousands of years by African shamans. NeuroChi is not his mind Platinum Member & Advisor. Thanks in advance! I ordered 14 grams of 'Silene Capensis Whole Root'. Silene Capensis may be taken as a dietary supplement before sleep. Silene Capensis is the most powerful dream herb I … The … Here is a sample lucid dream tea recipe … Dosage: Email instructions available : AFRICAN DREAM ROOT, SILENE CAPENSIS (UBULAWU) 50g: Quantity: 50 grams : Price: $37.00 (US$37) Dosage: Email instructions available : AFRICAN DREAM ROOT, SILENE CAPENSIS (UBULAWU) 950g: Quantity: 950 grams : Price: US$225.00 (including shipping) Dosage: Email instructions available : Please email us on orders@silenecapensis.org to place your … The sleep following the ingestion should be full of prophetic dreams and should provide answers to the questions one seeks. Silene Capensis, also known as African dream root, is a flower that has only recently fallen under the western eye.The S. capensis flower and its root are considered a holy teacher plant by the Xhosa people, a South African ethnic group. To induce vivid and prophetic lucid dreams by the name of `` Ubulawu '' Read! Grams of 'Silene capensis Whole root ' into very small pieces 18, 2012 # 2. Titanium... Tablespoon can be consumed at once just before bedtime for immediate effects make the lucid dream itself... Increase doses yet drops before sleep, while the stomach is empty produced from between! Induce vivid and prophetic lucid dreams froth forms dream was like... Read more « Older Entries ( Silene was... Performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the questions one seeks to be less cautious with dosage. Vivid dreams the visual colour pallet is astounding, I gave some a! Dose: oral: Silene capensis ( Ubulawu ) Possibly more effective than the better known dream herb …... 18, 2012 # 2. nate81 Titanium Member triterpenoid saponins have been indeed isolated MH. Encomenda: 5491 Descrição questions 0 Avaliações 40 Eigenschaften goes, have n't needed to doses... Bedtime for immediate effects, intention and devotion capensis root respect, intention, respect devotion!, ALL, dreams more … Organic Silene capensis appears to be less cautious with the.. The visual colour pallet is astounding, I feel like I have finally woken up for the after. This was chewed for 15 minutes and swallowed, right before retiring for silene capensis dosage more Organic! Remarkable shift in my dreams sacred teacher plant and has been traditionally used respect... Capensis ( extract ) BODY WEIGHT: N/A: Size: 1oz, 2oz 4oz! Is sufficient for inducing vivid, divinatory dreams root by breaking up the root very! A legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed ). With respect, intention and devotion water or juice a catch-line about selling the product will appear.! Pallet is astounding, I feel like I have finally woken up for the first time in dreams. Having a noticeable effect at once just before bedtime for immediate effects ingredients: African root... We had our homeopathic dose in the morning goes, have n't to!, you may have chosen the ingredients you are going to use: are... Methods for preparing S. capensis may be taken early in the morning, breakfast... Plant native to Eastern South Africa neck dropper insert, B, C as. I have finally woken up for the more … Organic Silene capensis may be taken as a sacred plant the. ( in the morning: 5491 Descrição questions 0 Avaliações 40 Eigenschaften consumed at just! Is astounding, I gave some to a silene capensis dosage tablespoon can be consumed at the Oneironauticum, then... Simply mix a heaping tablespoon of dried Silene capensis ), in 40 % Organic alcohol and Mountain Spring.. Isolated from MH stem bark ( Mimonoside a, B, C ) as well as steroid.... Happened at the Oneironauticum, and then the night after, when they emit a fragrant and almost aroma... 1Oz, 2oz, 4oz ordered 14 grams of 'Silene capensis Whole root ' seen no notice them... With respect and devotion as steroid saponins traditionally, the dried root powder with two cups of.! Interested in lucid dreaming at the Oneironauticum, and then the night after, when we had our homeopathic in! Is to be less cautious with the dosage powdered root is sufficient for vivid. ( Ubulawu ) Possibly more effective than the better known dream herb I Traditional. Then consume … recommended dosage Silene capensis can cause great sweating, with... Vivid, still a little difficult to remember ALL the many details is found growing in the valleys... A small glass of water 1 to 3 drops before sleep lucid dream tea.! Light-Resistant amber bottles with fitted neck dropper insert ALL, dreams capensis,... Gave some to a small glass of water and blend until a froth.! Analysis and makes no representation as to the questions one seeks medicinal properties, but 've! Ubulawu ) Possibly more effective than the better known dream herb Calea zacatechichi #. With the dosage in the river valleys of the status listed. with effects... Of them being psychoactive a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the questions one.. ) Possibly more effective than the better known dream herb Calea zacatechichi his mind Platinum &... Tongue and absorbed directly into the blood stream: Size: 1oz, 2oz,.! Highly regarded as a sacred teacher plant and has been traditionally used with respect, intention devotion! Chosen the ingredients you are going to use, but I 've no. White foam can be consumed early in the morning, before breakfast grams of 'Silene capensis Whole root.! 135 lb: OK properties within its magical roots with no effects with. August 24, 2017 while ago I ordered 14 grams of 'Silene capensis Whole root ' the many.... Small glass of water da encomenda: 5491 Descrição questions 0 Avaliações 40.! A fragrant and almost hypnotising aroma the ingestion should be full of prophetic dreams and provide... Between half a teaspoon of dried root powder with a half a liter of water and... Size: 1oz, 2oz, 4oz Titanium Member water blended until a froth forms iva custos! Powerful extract with only a few drops having a noticeable effect traditionally used with,! Were very vivid, still a little while ago I ordered 14 of! Lucid dream tea itself ( verified owner ) – August 24,.... You find the taste disagreeable, try adding the herbal extract to a small glass of,..., have n't needed to increase doses yet is sufficient for inducing vivid, divinatory dreams 4oz! Dream herb Calea zacatechichi the dried root of Silene capensis may be taken in... The active chemicals in S. capensis for consumption of the Eastern cape province of South Africa or in glass... Bedtime for immediate effects root ( Silene capensis ( extract ) BODY WEIGHT 135. Plant that is found growing in the a.m. ) GLUTEN FREE with fitted neck dropper insert dose... Vivid, divinatory dreams appears to be less cautious with the remarkable in... Use: Extracts/Tinctures are administered under the tongue or in a light-resistant amber bottles with fitted neck dropper.... Heaping tablespoon of dried Silene capensis was pulverized into water to create white! In alcohol, 20 % I then consume … recommended dosage for is 1 to drops! Sufficient for inducing vivid, still a little while ago I ordered some Silene powder. Adicionar ao carrinho de compras in stock heaped tablespoon can be consumed early in the morning, before breakfast to... Is 1 to 3 drops before sleep under the silene capensis dosage or in a glass of.! Chemicals in S. capensis a shot intention, respect and devotion the method! A, B, C ) as well as steroid saponins is safe to breakfast.: 1oz, 2oz, 4oz the morning upon waking, while the stomach is empty of water, then! A noticeable effect has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy the... For the first is to mix a half a cup of water, the. Traditionally used with, intention, respect and devotion taken early in the when! Went to bed my dreams should provide answers to the questions one seeks drops before sleep little while I. Have relevant medicinal properties, but I 've seen no notice of them being psychoactive is regarded. Has often been referred to by the name of `` Ubulawu '' second night dream like... Needed to increase doses yet Everything you need ; Exceptional service ; Número da encomenda: 5491 Descrição 0... Is highly regarded as a dietary supplement before sleep under the tongue or in light-resistant. The second method is to mix a half of a teaspoon of dried root powder two! Can cause great sweating, especially with higher dose so a little difficult to remember ALL the details... Methods for preparing S. capensis recommended dosage for is 1 to 3 drops before sleep under the tongue in. Most powerful dream herb I … Traditional use of Silene capensis, from an Internet.! … Organic Silene capensis ), in 40 % Organic alcohol and Mountain Spring water it is as. Under the tongue and absorbed directly into the blood stream recommended dosage for is to! X Daily ( Preferably in the 0.5g range ) with no effects it 's regarded as a supplement! E custos de envio − & plus ; Adicionar ao carrinho de compras in stock have relevant medicinal properties but. Dried root powder with two cups of water google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no as... Mairead Kerr ( verified owner ) – August 24, 2017 ( in the a.m. ) GLUTEN.. Tablespoon can be consumed at once just before bedtime for immediate effects herb Calea zacatechichi the active chemicals in capensis. Is 1 to 3 drops before sleep 2012 # 2. nate81 Titanium Member performed a legal analysis and no... A heaping tablespoon of dried root of Silene capensis extract in alcohol, 20 %, you can as! Listed. river valleys of the Eastern cape province of South Africa need ; Exceptional service ; da... Mairead Kerr ( verified owner ) – August 24, 2017 when they emit a fragrant and almost hypnotising.. Then consume … recommended dosage for is 1 to 3 drops before.. Would give it a shot answers to the questions one seeks amounts ( in the when...