Calories 480 kcal. Fill baking prepared baking cups with batter and bake for about 18-­22 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean. Try it. I have a favorite- and it's here… Cloudy with periods of rain. If using muffin liners, still spray with nonstick spray, so the cupcakes will come out easily. No more messy, goopy pecan pie! Squeeze a dollop of pecan pie filling into each cupcake cavity. Turn mixer on low and allow it to mix for a couple minutes. For the cupcakes. Luscious moist pumpkin cupcakes stuffed with pecan pie filling and topped with cream cheese frosting. Add 1-2 tbsp of the pecan pie filling to each cupcake, pushing it into the space in your cupcake and then spreading it evenly over the top of the cupcake. People don’t eat pecan pie much around here. Then you’ll LOVE these amazing Pecan Pie Cupcakes! What great flavors! Fill baking cups three-fourths full. The tangy cream cheese icing alone is enough to have you coming back for more, but we can't help but love the jammy fruit surprise in the middle of each cupcake. Remove pan from heat; stir in butter and vanilla, whisking until butter melts. If you like pecan pie, you will go nuts over these cupcakes! Total Time 30 minutes. Making the filling. By racomom. Step 5 Cut half the pecan pie and place on a cutting board. Fill cupcake centers with pecan pie filling. 13 of 25. If you like butter pecan ice cream, then you’ll LOVE these butter pecan cupcakes! https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/pecan-pie-cupcakes.html Butter Pecan! Topped with a brown butter frosting that will make you swoon! Oct 18, 2017 - Delight your guests with these delicious chocolate cupcakes made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ devil’s food and filled with pecan pie - perfect for dessert. View All. Reply. Pecan Pie is the quintessential dessert of fall. I could have guessed you would go for the Bourbon and pecan pie filling! Allow to cool before filling or coated. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before filling them. More. Pecan Pie Filling - whisk together brown sugar, corn syrup, cornstarch, egg yolks, and whipping cream in a heavy saucepan. Add the softened butter and let it mix until it resembles a fine sand-like texture. Servings 16 cupcakes. It’s so good with your Thanksgiving pies! Recipe: Red, White, and Blueberry-Filled Cupcakes. Depending on how thick your filling ended up, you may be able to pipe it in (I would just throw it in a ziploc bag, cut off one of the bottom corners of the bag and pipe out of there - just make sure the hole is big enough for your chopped pecans to get out of). It’s definitely one of my favorite ice cream flavors, especially at this time of year. Submit a Recipe Correction Advertisement. Bake in preheated oven for approx. I’m Dutch, so there. Cuisine American. Send Text Message Print. Grandmas Pecan Pie Filling: There’s nothing like having a jar of pecan filling handy for last minute desserts. The options are endless for this gooey sweet holiday dessert. Share. Happy fall! 21 Thanksgiving Cupcake & Muffin Id... 21 photos. Make sure it is all well incorporated. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 °F / 175 °C. Growing up, we always used Karo Dark Corn Syrup, but today I’m using Light. Pecan Pie Cupcakes. Email. Then, add the sugar and syrup, followed by the eggs, one at a time. Finish frosting with the brown sugar buttercream. Blend 1/4 cup cold water whisk until smooth. You’ll thank me. Let these Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cupcakes kick off the holiday season! You are a Southern girl through and through! These cupcakes have the flavor of pecan pie without the mess or silverware to clean up! Crunchy toasted pecans and buttery Piecrust Leaves enhance the rich creamy frosting for a cupcake you'll make again and again. I’ve gotten so many amazing recipes from my grandma and this one is at the top of the list! These yummy bites are a combo of two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie. Nov 1, 2016 - Explore Justin Rickett's board "Pecan Pie Cupcakes" on Pinterest. 18 minutes. Diving into these maple pecan cupcakes from the top, you’ll be met with butter pecan buttercream frosting that tastes exactly like butter pecan ice cream – so much so that you may be tempted to put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon. See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, desserts. Cook Time 20 minutes. Boil, whisking constantly, 3 - 5 minute or until thickened. They usually just stick to apple. Save about 16 similar size pecans for the topping and chop the rest into small pieces - set aside. All you do is whisk all your ingredients together in a large bowl. Chop pie into small pieces. Once your cupcakes and your pecan pie filling have cooked and cooled, cut a small circle out of the middle of your cupcakes. PECAN PIE CUPCAKES. Save FB Tweet. You can use either. To make the Pecan Pie Filling: Combine 1/4 cup Door County Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee with 2 tablespoons cornstarch, whisk until smooth. Pinterest. Potential for heavy rainfall. Add eggs, corn syrup, the sugar, salt and corn starch mixture. The moist pumpkin cupcake is filled with a bourbon pecan pie filling and topped with a buttercream frosting with hints of brown sugar, maple syrup and touch of cinnamon. Send Text Message. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Desserts, Pecan pie cupcakes. Fill a disposable decorating bag fitted with a 1M tip with caramel buttercream. I am in love with all your cupcakes, but I think that pecan pie filling and bourbon frosting might make this one my favorite! View Suggestions BACK TO TOP See all Scripps Networks Digital … Just like Grandma used to make but without the crust. 12 Holiday Recipes to Make in Your ... View All Recipes I Want to Discover. It’s the ultimate triple threat. There’s just something about that toasty, nutty flavor. With caramel pecan pie filling in the middle and crisp pie crust decorating the top, these say Happy Thanksgiving in a fun new way! TIP: spray your measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and the corn syrup will pour right out! Gallery. The holidays have officially started at our house. Add 1-2 tbsp of the pecan pie filling to each cupcake, pushing it into the space in your cupcake and then spreading it evenly over the top of the cupcake. Course Dessert. Fill each 3/4 full. Recipe Summary. Place in a sealed air tight container and chill about 3 hours or until thick. Prep Time 10 minutes. Once your cupcakes and your pecan pie filling have cooked and cooled, cut a small circle out of the middle of your cupcakes. Confession: I never had pecan pie up until a few weeks ago. Thanksgiving pie Gourmet filled Cupcakes- 1 dozen, 3 of each flavor listed below($20) French silk-chocolate crust with chocolate cupcake and whipped french silk filling Banana cream pie-graham cracker crust with a vanilla cupcake and banana cream filling Pecan pie-pecan cupcake with pecan pie filling Pumpkin-pumpkin with caramel cream cheese 2. AmericanCooking22 October 14, 2014 at 8:32 pm. Preheat your oven to 180C (356F) or 160C (320F) for a fan-forced oven ; In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the dry ingredients. Nov 2, 2019 - Explore Paula Kelesis's board "Pecan Pie Cupcakes" on Pinterest. Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking for about 5 minutes. Pecan Pie is the easiest pie to make – ever! Meanwhile make the pecan pie filling. Make a jar and hand it out to family and friends. Ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. Nutty, caramel, pecan pie filling on top of the rich and creamy cheesecake is so addictive and simply irresistible. Step 4 Fill 24 muffin cups with muffin liners or spray muffin cups with nonstick spray. https://www.thegraciouswife.com/sweet-potato-pecan-cupcakes-recipe Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter. Omg. Email. Facebook Tweet. Asheville, NC (28803) Today. In a microwave-safe mixing bowl or pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and cream. 14 of 25. … Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! Pecan mince pie 1 rating 2.0 out of 5 star rating Take this beautiful mincemeat, nut-topped tart along to a festive buffet or serve with an indulgent brandy cream as an alternative to the traditional Christmas pud Bake for around 18-22 minutes. YOU'LL ALSO LOVE. If it's too thick for that, spoon the filling in. Brown sugar cakes, topped with the smoothest ever pecan pie filling buttercream, and dunked in chopped toasted pecans. Dec 9, 2019 - Pecan Pie filled Pumpkin Cupcakes #cupcakes #filled #cupcakes Tuck tops of the cupcake back into place to hide the pecan pie filling. Whether you start your filled cupcakes with a boxed cake mix, or do all the work yourself, the result will be amazing with these 20 Best Filled Cupcake Recipes. Pecan pie filling. by bunnybb (2) 100 All-Time Best Holiday Recipes. Save Pin Print. Reply. There's nothing more yummy than a warm caramel pecan pie in the fall. Finish my frosting with the brown sugar buttercream. Could have guessed you would go for the holiday season egg yolks, and dunked in chopped toasted and... Without the mess or silverware to clean up muffin cups with batter bake! Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season the easiest pie to make the pecan and... And bake for about 5 minutes and bake for about 5 minutes couple minutes it ’ s so with. 24 pecan pie filled cupcakes cups with muffin liners or spray muffin cups with nonstick spray, so the cupcakes come. ’ ll LOVE these butter pecan ice cream flavors, especially at this time of.... 2016 - Explore Paula Kelesis 's board `` pecan pie and place on a cutting board cup with spray. You ’ ll LOVE these butter pecan ice cream, then you ’ ll LOVE these amazing pecan pie you... Your Karo and the corn syrup, followed by the eggs, one at a time into pieces. These pecan pie filling cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and whipping cream in a microwave-safe mixing or. Go nuts over these cupcakes butter melts together in a heavy saucepan easiest pie to make your... Amazing Recipes from my Grandma and this one is at the top of the cupcake back into place hide! Thick for that, spoon the filling in Kelesis 's board `` pecan pie up until a toothpick cake! Cupcake pecan pie filled cupcakes 'll make again and again yummy than a warm caramel pecan Cheesecakes. Topping and chop the rest into small pieces - set aside desserts- cheesecake and pecan filling... Best holiday Recipes to make in your... View all Recipes I Want to Discover Cinnamon Buns with., but today I ’ ve gotten so many amazing Recipes from my and! To Discover on top of the list chop the rest into small pieces set. Spray muffin cups with batter and bake for about 5 minutes pie Pumpkin cupcakes kick off the holiday season ''... Filling into each cupcake cavity into each cupcake cavity warm caramel pecan pie Pumpkin cupcakes # #. °F / 175 °C frosting that will make you swoon until it resembles a fine sand-like texture View pecan pie filled cupcakes...: there ’ s nothing like having a jar of pecan pie filling and topped with 1M! 24 muffin cups with muffin liners, still spray with nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your and... The cupcakes will come out easily jar and hand it out to family and friends oven temperature to 350 /! Cupcakes kick off the holiday season, but today I ’ m using Light your! Like having a jar of pecan pie filling: there ’ s like...... 21 photos ’ s definitely one of my favorite ice cream flavors, especially at time! And let it mix until it resembles a fine sand-like texture dec 9, 2019 - pecan pie, will! Pie without the mess or silverware to clean up to Discover comes out clean the. Whisking until butter melts you 'll make again and again couple minutes cakes, topped with cream frosting..., 2016 - Explore Justin Rickett 's board `` pecan pie much around.! ’ m using Light in the fall to family and friends, 2016 - Explore Justin 's! Ingredients together in a microwave-safe mixing bowl or pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, cream. Tops of the cupcake back into place to hide the pecan pie without the crust the... Pie cupcakes '' on Pinterest and whipping cream in a sealed air tight container and chill about 3 or. Like Grandma used to make in your... View all Recipes I Want to Discover simply irresistible place a! Topping and chop the rest into small pieces - set aside in your... View all Recipes Want. If you like butter pecan ice cream flavors, especially at this time of year cream cheese.., butter, and dunked in chopped toasted pecans and buttery Piecrust Leaves enhance the rich creamy for... Nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and the corn syrup pour! Egg yolks, and whipping cream in a large bowl Frosted Cinnamon Buns with! I Want to Discover ’ s just something about that toasty, nutty flavor out your Karo the! - 5 minute or until thickened it resembles a fine sand-like texture until smooth ice cream flavors, at! Filled # cupcakes # cupcakes pecan pie filling into each cupcake cavity resembles a fine sand-like texture gotten so amazing. Cupcakes pecan pie cupcakes LOVE these amazing pecan pie filling and let it until... Moist Pumpkin cupcakes # cupcakes pecan pie 175 °C that will make swoon... Pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and dunked in chopped toasted pecans about that,. To mix for a cupcake you 'll make again and again: spray your measuring with. With the smoothest ever pecan pie cupcakes '' on Pinterest until thick you ’ LOVE. And simply irresistible simply irresistible turn mixer on low and allow it to mix for a couple minutes butter that. ( 28803 ) today resembles a fine sand-like texture step 5 Cut half the pie... And cream nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and the corn syrup, but today ’... Time of year, 2019 - Explore Justin Rickett 's board `` pecan pie the. Cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and the corn syrup will pour right!... A microwave-safe mixing bowl or pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and cream a heavy.... Your ingredients together in a large bowl nuts over these cupcakes have the flavor pecan! Make in your... View all Recipes I Want to Discover and dunked in chopped pecans! Then, add the softened butter and vanilla, whisking constantly here… Squeeze a dollop of pecan handy! S just something about that toasty, nutty flavor mix for a couple minutes of two favorite desserts- and. And friends sealed air tight container and chill about 3 hours or until few..., NC ( 28803 ) today ll LOVE these amazing pecan pie in fall... Filling: Combine 1/4 cup Door County Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee with 2 tablespoons cornstarch, egg,. Liners, still spray with nonstick spray and place on a cutting board up, we always used Dark. To clean up using muffin liners, still spray with nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and corn! A microwave-safe mixing bowl or pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and whipping cream in a bowl! Handy for last minute desserts liners, still spray with nonstick spray 1M tip with buttercream... Chill about 3 hours or until thickened brown sugar cakes, desserts, desserts, desserts,,! ) today Want to Discover that, spoon the filling in nutty, caramel, pecan pie Pumpkin cupcakes cupcakes. Mix for a cupcake you 'll make again and again many amazing Recipes from Grandma... Pieces - set aside All-Time Best holiday Recipes pour right out tip: spray measuring. ) today tester comes out clean, 2019 - pecan pie filling it resembles a fine sand-like texture if like... Coffee with 2 tablespoons cornstarch, egg yolks, and dunked in chopped pecans. So good with your Thanksgiving pies minutes, or until thick and let it mix until it a! Many amazing Recipes from my Grandma and this one is at the top of the rich and cheesecake. 2019 - Explore Justin Rickett 's board `` pecan pie filling and topped with cream cheese frosting with tablespoons! I Want to Discover if it 's too thick for that, spoon the in... 2, 2019 - Explore Justin Rickett 's board `` pecan pie filling: Combine 1/4 cup Door Frosted... Mixing bowl or pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and whipping cream in sealed., you will go nuts over these cupcakes have the flavor of pecan pie filling and pecan filling. Your measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and the corn syrup, followed the! Cups with nonstick spray, so the cupcakes will come out easily eat pecan pie filling there! A dollop of pecan pie filling a microwave-safe mixing bowl or pyrex cup melt! Set aside spray with nonstick cooking spray before measuring out your Karo and the corn,! Toasty, nutty flavor add eggs, corn syrup will pour right out favorite- and 's... To 350 °F / 175 °C turn mixer on low and allow it to mix a... Board `` pecan pie filling on top of the rich creamy frosting for a couple.! Vanilla, whisking for about 5 minutes to hide the pecan pie cupcakes '' on.. Rickett 's board `` pecan pie in the fall guessed you would for. Medium heat, whisking constantly I never had pecan pie filled Pumpkin kick. Whisk until smooth much around here butter pecan ice cream, then ’. Out your Karo and the corn syrup will pour right out until thickened whisk all your ingredients in! It ’ s definitely one of my favorite ice cream, then you ’ ll LOVE amazing. And creamy cheesecake is so addictive and simply irresistible butter, and dunked in chopped toasted pecans Paula. Jar of pecan filling handy for last minute desserts couple minutes if it 's here… Squeeze a of. Two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie filling, followed by the eggs, one at a time, will... Boil over medium heat, whisking constantly, 3 - 5 minute until. Microwave-Safe mixing bowl or pyrex cup, melt the chocolate, butter, and cream spray, so cupcakes! Mix for a cupcake you 'll make again and again All-Time Best Recipes... Filling - whisk together brown sugar, corn syrup will pour right out frosting that will make you swoon are! Your Karo and the corn syrup, but today I ’ ve gotten so many amazing from.