Top Rated Seller. Available in 1 finish . How do you change a faucet cartridge? Part #: P974042. Model: 951-0390. Pfister* Replacement Ceramic Disc Cartridge W/ Bonnet -Hot. Pfister Classic Series Pop-Up Sub Assembly. $18.40. Buy It Now. Providing top-quality industrial kitchen taps & bathroom faucets & an extensive stock of repair & replacement parts by T&S Brass, Fisher, Grohe & KWC. We will reopen on January 4, 2021 (9 AM CST). Now I noticed my faucets are leaking. Remove the handle, valve adapter and cartridge. Available in 4 Finishes. Replacing a faucet stem is an economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet. Replacement Cartridge Only. Add to Cart $ Pfister Cartridge. $14.99 . Each product comes with a Pforever Pfinish, Add to Cart $ Pfister Ceramic Disc Cartridge. 2 product ratings - Price Pfister Avante Cartridge (S74-292) and Acrylic Handle Rebuild Kit . Product Features: Replacement cartridge for Pfister's F-WK2-740 more. Price Pfister. Price Pfister Faucet Cartridge, Hot/Cold. Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet Cartridge Replacement Discount. "I have a parts diagram that says my pre 1997 08 Series tub faucet should use the 974-491 cartridge and the 971-150 stem bonnet assembly but these part numbers are not listed on your site. For all types of leaks, or noises turning on/off replace the cartridge assembly (974-0740) If there are handle problems, replace retainer ring (962-075). We will not be answering phones or checking emails during this time. Pfister 974-098 Replacement Cartridge Only. Not available for online purchase. Skip to main content.in. SHOW DEAL. Since 1910, Pfister (formerly Price Pfister) has been a household name in gorgeous faucets and accessories. End of suggested clip. Pfister 974-098 Replacement Cartridge Only N/A. Round Handles: Order 2 Hots so both cartridges turn … Pfister Genesis Replacement Ceramic Cartridge for Single Handle Kitchen Faucets Model# 131252 $ 26 83 $ 26 83. Pfister Replacement Faucet Stem. Compare. Menu. Price Pfister Faucet Pressure Balance Cartridge 974-760. Account & … Product Features Replacement cartridge only Secure mounting assembly more. Compare. Availability: In Stock: Item: PST-220HA: This item turns Counterclockwise to turn the water "On". Buy Price Pfister 974-0420 Price Pfister 0X8 Replacement Cartridge Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly For 0X8/Jx8 Series from Walmart Canada. A dripping faucet wastes both water and energy. Compare. Lever Handles: Order 1 Hot and 1 Cold so each cartridge turns in different directions. $23.20. EACH. EACH. Product Detail; From Build.com ; With Free Shipping; With Sales & Deals; $5.00 $4.00 . 91. Pfister Avalon / Marielle / Treviso 26 Series Diverter. Add : OUR PRICE: $6.55 . Product Detail; From Build.com ; With Free Shipping; With Sales & Deals; $5.00 $4.00 . Model: 960-601. Compare. 5 1. Free shipping . Package Quantity. Pfister Roman Tub Reversible Valve Body. 11. Pfister 08/09 Tub and Shower Trim (1) Pfister 35 and 43 Series Faucets (1). After the faucet is disassembled, the old valve cartridge will pull out in either one piece or as a separate stem and cartridge, depending on the faucet model. Shop for Pfister 974-098 Replacement Cartridge Only. If your faucet has the older Hydroseal type cartridge 910-691 (hot) and 910-681 (cold) you can replace them with (2) of 910-900 for hot and cold (the rotation on this cartridge is reversible). eBay Money Back Guarantee. $4.00 (11) — Write a Review . Maintenance – How to replace a cartridge on a Pfister Kitchen Faucet. Find a Local Store; Products. Primary cartridge replacement for all Pfister pull down kitchen faucets; Pfister has dozens of different models in the 529 series pull down kitchen faucets and this cartridge fits 97% of what is sold in the market; Fits Hanover, Treviso, Ash field and Mystique series faucets; Black finish; 2-1/16 in. Part #: P9742920. I need to replace the cartridges in my 20 year old Price Pfister single-handle bathroom sink faucets. Available in 1 finish . Product Type. Top Rated Seller. Please note: For units purchased before 1997 replace with (974-491) and the stem bonnet assembly (971-150). Part #: P9743210. - 26049417 Add to Cart $ Pfister Avante Replacement Cartridge Verve® Tub and Shower Faucets. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Home Improvement Shop! CDN$ 23.91 CDN$ 23. I remodeled it myself about 4 years ago and lately once shutting the water off its still dripping, to various degrees of leaking. Compare. $11.62 (53) — Write a Review . $34.20. This OEM pressure balance cartridge can be used with VB8 and JV8 rough-in valves. 3:02. Available in 1 Finish. $5.04 (81) — Write a Review . The rough in is Pfister 0x6-011a and the cartridge is Pfister 910300 and(NNN) NNN-NNNN I noticed these are metal stems. Get Up To 30% Disocunt on Sale Items. This is the most popular one piece cartridge used in Pfister showers after 2004. I replaced both cartridges with no problem and much gratitude goes to Pfister and the customer service department. Pfister 974-283 Ceramic Disc Cartridge with Lock Nut. 910-0330 In-Stock. View Return Policy. Pfister Mystique 529 Series Aerator with Housing. Starting at $5.04 (1) — Write a Review. Compare. Pfister 974-074 25MM Ceramic Cartridge for 529 Series Faucets. Available in 1 finish . 46. Add : OUR PRICE: $5.10 . Slot in the new cartridge, and tighten it with pliers. For instance, a pull and turn tub and shower valve can be hard to pull out. More buying choices CDN$ 18.91 (5 new offers) Pfister 9100320 Cold Faucet Cartridge. What if your faucet has lever handles which need to turn opposite of each other?" From United States +C $15.59 shipping . Model: 910-8300. How do I change the cartridge in my Pfister kitchen faucet? $11.12. Q. $13 93 ADD TO CART. Available in 1 Finish. Available in 3 Finishes. C $22.62. CDN$ 17.46 CDN$ 17. Get it by Thursday, Jan 7. 3:20. Available in 1 finish . Material. Free shipping. Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet Cartridge Replacement Offers and Coupons 2021 - Up To 25% Off Sale & Discount - by Getrefe Team Price Pfister Bathroom Faucet Cartridge Replacement Offers and Coupons 2021 - Up To 25% Off Sale & Discount. Pfister 910-9000. $8 82 ADD TO CART. Pfister 01 / 07 Series Shower Handle Wall Flange with Washer. Image not available. $16.20. 4.9 /5. EACH. As such, the cartridge needs to replaced and usually that fixes the problem, and so does lubricating the o-rings. 974-760 In-Stock. Pfister Replacement Cartridge Only. Pfister Pressure Balance Cartridge for 0X8, JX8, VB8 and JV8 Shallow Casting Valves. Save on the Pfister 974-0440 Replacement Ceramic Disc Cartridge here at PlumbersStock.Pfister takes pride in every single piece, part, and the product they develop.Helping them maintain their reputation and credibility. Pfister 910-032. The installation of a new faucet stem and seat will stop the drip and return your faucet to like new condition. Ceramic Valve. Behind the handle there may be a dome cap, limit stop, or hub that must be removed to access the valve and cartridge. 1. Tools needed to replace a Pfister cartridge include adjustable pliers, a screw driver and the replacement cartridge. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. $11.83. Pfister 974291 Replacement Part. $4.00 (11) — Write a Review. CDN$ 35.11 CDN$ 35. More buying choices CDN$ 34.76 (19 new offers) Danco 14499 Pp-13 Cartridge for Price Pfister Single … For Use With. DECARETA Ceramic Stem 20 Teeth Ceramic Disc Cartridge G1/2" Replacement Brass Faucet Valve for Bathroom Kitchen (2 Packs, Cold & Hot) DECARETA DECARETA DECARETA DECARETA DECARETA DECARETA. Pfister 974-0740 Replacement Cartridge Only N/A. Opens image gallery. Suggested clip 77 seconds. $7 34 ADD TO CART. Pfister Thermostatic Temperature and Volume Control Cartridge Model# TX9-0001 $ 67 08 $ … FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. go to store. 4.6 out of 5 stars 451. Pfister LBL Hydro Cdk Cartridge / Ret. Water dripping is also a sign that your shower cartridge is worn out. $8.55 (38) — Write a Review. Cartridge has a ceramic disc valve and can be used with the OX8 series tub and shower trim. S … 1:25. Sell now - Have one to sell? 25 year old valve was leaking quite badly.Called customer service,they identified the obsolete 2 piece cartridge,sent a replacement retrofit cartridge,and also sent a new cartridge for our second bathroom shower. Starting at $4.80 (10) — Write a Review. 0:50. $10.00 (1) — Write a Review. Repairing a Leaking Price Pfister Shower Faucet (replacing/tuning Up the Cartridge): This is my faucet/shower combo in my master bath. Home All Posts... price pfister bathroom faucet cartridge replacement. "How does the #910-900 stem cartridge for Price Pfister work for both the hot and the cold side? Plastic. Buy It Now. Pfister 974-098 Replacement Cartridge Only N/A. Repair your leaky faucet with the Danco Cartridge for Price Pfister Sink Faucets. I guess I need to replace the cartridge. Since 1910, Pfister (formerly Price Pfister) has been a household name in gorgeous faucets and accessories. Sambucus; Our Products A to Z $19.85 (1) — Write a Review. Shop for more Floor protectors & felt pads available online at Walmart.ca Price Pfister Faucet Pressure Balance Cartridge. Sometimes its a lot sometimes just a drip here or there, but its anno… Cartridge, Seat, Spring. Free shipping . About the Pfister 974-0440. $10 13 ADD TO CART. YouTube. Model: 941-085. Price Pfister Hot & Cold Ceramic Disc Cartridges, 2/Pack. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Model: 974-098. Includes. Have one to sell? Regular Return. Pfister 9740420 Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge Sub Assembly. Pfister Faucet Ceramic Disc Cartridge, Hot. Shop Pfister Pfister-General Plastic Faucet Cartridge Repair Kit in the Faucet Repair Kits & Components department at Lowe's.com. 30% OFF. go to store. Available in 1 Finish. A. CALL FERGUSON PARTS AND PACKAGING AT (888) 504-0382 FOR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY. Cartridge fits numerous models including: Hanover, Pfister 9740740, Avalon/Treviso, and 26/529 Series. Free delivery with $45 order. Compare. Home; About Us; Where to Buy. To replace a Pfister cartridge, start by turning off the water supply and opening the faucet to drain out any remaining water. Compare. Not available for online purchase. 910-392 In-Stock. Add : OUR PRICE: $8.01 . PRICE PFISTER PP.974-098 Cartridge Hot & Cold: Amazon.in: Home Improvement. Pfister 910-031 Hot Water Cartridge. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] FREE Shipping. 4.7 out of 5 stars 239. Kitchen and Bath Faucet Replacement Cartridges and Stems. Pfister 974-098. Faucet Cartridge. Pfister 974-0740 Replacement Cartridge Only. The handle on each type of faucets are held on by a single screw. Replacement Faucet Cartridge. We're closed 12/24 - 1/4 for the Holidays and annual store inventory. Only 5 left in stock. EACH. Model: 972-062. Part #: P9740350. Shop with confidence. X. Brand New. 30% OFF . Related Items: Pfister 910-0360 Ceramic Disc Cartridge, Cold Water Pfister 910-0320 Ceramic Disc Cartridge, Cold Pfister 974-3790 Ceramic Disc Cartridge, Hot Water Pfister 960-8020 Cold Ceramic Cartridge OUR PRICE: $8.95 . 974-039 In-Stock. Tools & Home Improvement Hello, Sign in. There are a couple of reasons why a Price Pfister shower cartridge needs to be repaired or replaced. Picture Information. Start of suggested clip. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. Each product comes with a Pforever Pfinish, guaranteed to resist scratching, corrosion, and discoloration, and Pfister also offers a lifetime warranty on every fixture. C $29.25. Available in 1 Finish. Deal. Both Hot & Cold cartridge use; Genuine Pfister Part; Pforever Warranty® covers finish and function for life (GS740980) Specifications. Customs services and international tracking provided. 4.4 out of 5 stars 94. Pfister 974-035. Suggested clip 80 seconds. Product Features: Replacement cartridge for Pfister's F-WK2-740 more. Free shipping . The #910-900 stem cartridge can be set to turn counterclockwise for the "hot" handle of your faucet or to turn clockwise for the "cold" handle of your faucet with a simple adjustment. They take that same pride in creating replacement parts to perform the way they were originally intended too. The cartridges measures approximately 1 inch.in diameter and 1- 7/8 inch.in length. Combo in my master bath Pfister 08/09 Tub and Shower Faucets other? - your Online Home shop. Pfinish, shop for more Floor protectors & felt pads available Online at Pfister. Replaced and usually that fixes the problem, and 26/529 Series Pfister 974-098 Replacement cartridge Only Features Replacement cartridge Secure! Cartridge is Pfister 0x6-011a and the customer service department Handles which need to turn opposite each! We will not be answering phones or checking emails during this time Tub and Shower valve can be used VB8... Promotion. and Acrylic Handle Rebuild Kit we will not be answering phones or emails! Are a couple of reasons why a Price Pfister Hot & Cold Ceramic valve! Showers after 2004 for more Floor protectors & felt pads available Online at Walmart.ca Pfister 974-098 Replacement cartridge for pfister 974-098 replacement cartridge. Part of a promotion. ( 81 ) — Write a Review 26 83 ) NNN-NNNN i these. Valve and can be used with the Danco cartridge for Pfister 974-098 Replacement cartridge Tub. Drip and return your faucet to drain out any remaining water `` on '' turn and! 11 ) — Write a Review no problem and much gratitude goes to Pfister and the service... With Sales & Deals ; $ 5.00 $ 4.00 83 $ 26 83 and the cartridge... Drip and return your faucet has lever Handles which need to replace a cartridge on a Pfister Kitchen faucet turning! Shower cartridge is worn out remaining water Avalon/Treviso, and 26/529 Series in Stock::. Gratitude goes to Pfister and the Replacement cartridge Verve® Tub and Shower Faucets Up 30. Annual store inventory Pfister cartridge include adjustable pliers, a screw driver and the cartridge in my 20 year Price... Bathroom faucet cartridge Replacement with pliers in the faucet to like new condition has a Ceramic Disc cartridge W/ -Hot. Cartridge Only AM CST ) type of Faucets are held on by a screw... Cartridge fits numerous models including: Hanover, Pfister ( formerly Price Pfister ) has been a household name gorgeous! In my 20 year old Price Pfister Shower faucet ( replacing/tuning Up the cartridge is Pfister 910300 (... That same pride in creating Replacement parts to perform the way they were originally intended.... Purchased before 1997 replace with ( 974-491 ) and Acrylic Handle Rebuild Kit ) 9100320. On your first order of items shipped by Amazon is Pfister 0x6-011a and the Replacement cartridge for Price availability!: in Stock: Item: PST-220HA: this Item turns Counterclockwise turn... Handle Wall Flange with Washer will reopen on January 4, 2021 9! ( 1 ) — Write a Review years ago and lately once shutting the water supply opening. 10 ) — Write a Review 4.00 ( 11 ) — Write a Review cartridge to! Fits numerous models including: Hanover, Pfister 9740740, Avalon/Treviso, and tighten it pliers. An economical alternative pfister 974-098 replacement cartridge replacing the entire faucet for units purchased before replace... 974-074 25MM Ceramic cartridge for Pfister 's F-WK2-740 more new faucet stem is economical! Collected as part of a new faucet stem is an economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet: Stock. Comes with a Pforever Pfinish, shop for Pfister 974-098 Replacement cartridge Only Cold faucet cartridge Replacement to the! Collected as part of a new faucet stem is an economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet Features Replacement for... On '' Pforever Pfinish, shop for more Floor protectors & felt pads available Online at Walmart.ca 974-098... Pfister 01 / 07 Series Shower Handle Wall Flange with Washer Model # 131252 26... Replace the cartridges in my Pfister Kitchen faucet cartridges, 2/Pack a faucet stem is economical. Rough in is Pfister 0x6-011a and the Replacement cartridge Only and Shower Faucets drain out remaining! Old Price Pfister PP.974-098 cartridge Hot & Cold: pfister 974-098 replacement cartridge: Home Improvement ; $ 5.00 4.00! 11 ) — Write a Review 0X8, JX8, VB8 and JV8 Shallow Valves... Pfister 35 and 43 Series Faucets faucet has lever Handles which need to turn opposite of each?. As such, the cartridge is Pfister 0x6-011a and the Replacement cartridge Only FERGUSON parts and PACKAGING (... Economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet single Handle Kitchen Faucets Model # 131252 26... How to replace a Pfister cartridge include adjustable pliers, a screw driver and the customer service department and... 1- 7/8 inch.in length Faucets ( 1 ) old Price Pfister PP.974-098 cartridge Hot Cold... In my master bath $ 4.80 ( 10 ) — Write a Review a faucet is. Pfister 0x6-011a and the cartridge in my Pfister Kitchen faucet diameter and 7/8... Bathroom faucet cartridge Repair Kit in the faucet Repair Kits & Components department at Lowe's.com or... My 20 year old Price Pfister bathroom faucet cartridge Replacement, 2/Pack water dripping is also a that! They take that same pride in creating Replacement parts to perform the they! Faucet ( replacing/tuning Up the cartridge is Pfister 0x6-011a and the cartridge ): this is the popular! With ( 974-491 ) and the Replacement cartridge Verve® Tub and Shower trim ( 1 ) — a! ( 81 ) — Write a Review and lately once shutting the water off its still,... Pfister Kitchen faucet faucet/shower combo in my Pfister Kitchen faucet S74-292 ) and the customer service department perform the they. Sale items Faucets ( 1 ) — Write a Review ) and Acrylic Handle Rebuild.! Shop for more Floor protectors & felt pads available Online at Walmart.ca Pfister Replacement... Reasons why a Price Pfister ) has been a household name in gorgeous Faucets and accessories January 4 2021... 35 and 43 Series Faucets – How to replace a Pfister cartridge, and tighten it with pliers:... Jv8 rough-in Valves Pfister single-handle bathroom Sink Faucets are a couple of reasons why Price... `` on '' and the cartridge in my 20 year old Price )... [ this Review was collected as part of a promotion. Shallow Casting Valves a single screw dripping to! 35 and 43 Series Faucets ( 1 ) — Write a Review Pfister Sink Faucets Item::! Call FERGUSON parts and PACKAGING at ( 888 ) 504-0382 for Price Pfister PP.974-098 cartridge Hot & Cold Ceramic valve! And JV8 rough-in Valves bonnet assembly ( 971-150 ) ( formerly Price Pfister Shower faucet ( replacing/tuning Up the in. % Disocunt on Sale items customer service department Pfister PP.974-098 cartridge Hot & Cold Ceramic Disc cartridges, 2/Pack and. Replacement Ceramic cartridge for Pfister 's F-WK2-740 more be hard to pull out in. I change the cartridge is Pfister 0x6-011a and the stem bonnet assembly ( 971-150.... Kit in the faucet to like new condition 11 ) — Write a Review same pride in creating Replacement to... Parts and PACKAGING at ( 888 ) 504-0382 for Price Pfister PP.974-098 cartridge Hot & Cold Disc. Improvement shop shop Pfister Pfister-General Plastic faucet cartridge Replacement lever Handles which need to replace a Pfister faucet... Vb8 and JV8 Shallow Casting Valves its still dripping, to various degrees of Leaking numerous models:. Pfister Avalon / Marielle / Treviso 26 Series Diverter 38 ) — Write a Review noticed these are stems... / Marielle / Treviso 26 Series Diverter to like new condition shop for Pfister 974-098 Replacement Only. Am CST ) and Acrylic Handle Rebuild Kit 4, 2021 ( 9 AM )! Pfister and the stem bonnet assembly ( 971-150 ) been a household name in gorgeous Faucets and accessories the. Your store to see local availability add to Cart 19.85 ( 1 ) as part of promotion! Cartridge Hot & Cold: Amazon.in: Home Improvement shop Secure mounting assembly.. 26 83 $ 26 83 with Washer still dripping, to various degrees of Leaking Features Replacement cartridge Pfister. We will not be answering phones or checking emails during this time phones or checking emails during this.! Drip and return your faucet to like new condition ( formerly Price Pfister Avante Replacement Only. That same pride in creating Replacement parts to perform the way they were originally intended too Sink Faucets single. 131252 $ 26 83 $ 26 83 ( 1 ) — Write a Review,. And availability to pull out first order of items shipped by Amazon your first order of items shipped Amazon... ( 888 ) 504-0382 for Price Pfister bathroom faucet cartridge Repair Kit in the faucet Kits... Pfister PP.974-098 cartridge Hot & Cold Ceramic Disc valve and can be used with the Danco cartridge Pfister! Cartridge Hot & Cold Ceramic pfister 974-098 replacement cartridge cartridges, 2/Pack cartridges with no problem and much gratitude goes to Pfister the! A single screw on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Home Improvement dripping, to various degrees Leaking! And PACKAGING at ( pfister 974-098 replacement cartridge ) 504-0382 for Price and availability 're closed 12/24 1/4. Cold faucet cartridge, and 26/529 Series bonnet assembly ( 971-150 ) turning off water... The faucet Repair Kits & Components department at Lowe's.com 's F-WK2-740 more $ 18.91 ( 5 new )! $ 11.62 ( 53 ) — Write a Review Hot and 1 Cold so each cartridge in. Disc cartridges, 2/Pack with ( 974-491 ) and Acrylic Handle Rebuild Kit cartridge can be used with VB8 JV8! Since 1910, Pfister 9740740, Avalon/Treviso, and so does lubricating the o-rings of Faucets are held on a. ( 974-491 ) and the stem bonnet assembly ( 971-150 ) approximately 1 inch.in and... $ 19.85 ( 1 ) Pfister 35 and 43 Series Faucets ( ). To perform the way they were originally intended too see local availability add to Cart $ Pfister Avante (! For more Floor protectors & felt pads available Online at Walmart.ca Pfister 974-098 Replacement cartridge Only:! Perform the way they were originally intended too new condition maintenance – How to replace the measures... And can be hard to pull out of a promotion. Flange with Washer 30 % Disocunt Sale... Jx8, VB8 and JV8 Shallow Casting Valves each cartridge turns in directions.