This car isn't for the faint of heart, there is a lot of power in this v8 455hp engine. She has a Timeless Beauty that's why I named her Betty White! © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. You can put your foot down and the car will adjust to how you drive. Search from 672 Used Chevrolet Camaro cars for sale, including a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe, a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe w/ RS Package, and a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro … If you’ve got teenage drivers in your household, and you actually allow them to use your Camaro, you can program specific vehicle attributes that are designed to encourage safe driving. Its faster than the Z06 Vette and $25k less. Save time and money and just go to traditional dealership. Sign Up, Already have an account? ALSO, they claim to do oil changes and top off fluids. That’s well short of the EPA’s apparently wildly optimistic rating of 19 mpg in combined driving. When I called and inquired about the adorable Hyunadai I happily purchased a few days ago, Lamarr made the process a dream come true. I learn new things about it every day! The Chevy Brand and Camaro Model outpace any other car in its class for the money you spend; you receive way more value and power than any other brand. Just be sure to avoid the Krypton Green paint job in favor of a stealthier color, or the pile of speeding tickets could easily erode whatever value this car provides. Although I averaged 18.6 mpg on my test loop, after a week of driving and two tanks of gas, the SS 1LE’s trip computer showed an average of 16.5 mpg. TrueCar has over 918,539 listings nationwide, updated daily. I arrived at the dealer about 3:00 PM and had my car selected and priced by 4:00 PM or so. They persuaded BMWUSA to give me more than fair compensation on the repair. 17,545 listings starting at $3,995, 1,491 Great Deals out of These unique settings are paired to one of the key fobs, and when that fob is used with the car, the Teen Driver settings are activated. Anniv. Very fun car to drive and lots of power on tap. I like the new grill design as well as the new tail lights and the many options available to help customize the exterior to your very own desires. 2012 '12 CAMARO … They are honest in their service appraisals of my vehicles and willing to say when something isn't necessary. How else would you expect kids to react to a real-life Hot Wheels car? Seems to be a good culture. Find 364 used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro as low as $7,997 on Carsforsale.com®. Now in its sixth generation, it is still unmistakably a Camaro … 2010 chevrolet camaro ss transformers special edition 2ss coupe*transformers special edition … Through OnStar, the Camaro supplies a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot along with automatic crash response, crisis assist, stolen-vehicle assistance, and other useful services. We have 102 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS vehicles for sale that are reported accident … It’s a Camaro SS. Listing 1-20 Of 80. For sale 2010 chevrolet camaro 2ss transformer edition (bumblebee) – very clean and ready to go! If you picture in your head guys with mullets and beer guts and loud mouths when conjuring up images of a modern Camaro driver, banish such stereotypes, because this is a straight-up legit sports car. 1,249 Great Deals out of Although it fails to earn the top ratings in each individual test, the Camaro does fairly well overall, receiving a 5-star rating from the federal government (4-cylinder and V6 models only). So, in a rather twisted way, the Camaro SS 1LE is a cost-effective solution to going as fast as is possible on as little cash as is necessary. Auto Trans, Loaded with Options. I knew exactly what i wanted before I arrived and that helps. Free shipping. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Learn more about the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro. I was truly more impressed than I expected to be. Michael Bay, Transformers director, has revealed the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro known as Bumblebee. $86.61. Thank you guys ! They were knowledgeable about the vehicle and the process we were going through -- our last purchase was a 2002 EXT from Moore in ~2002! That was fine. We called On-Star every ten minutes (they suggested it!) I loved that he didn't in any way try to pressure me into the sale. It has exceeded my expectations and I'm still grinning each time I get behind the wheel and start up the engine to hear it purr. Krypton Green is one of four premium paint colors for the 2017 Camaro, each of them resembling hues you’d find inside a package of Skittles. Every single time you start the car, the dual-mode exhaust will bark and snap like a deranged Rottweiler. Great deals on Rc Camaro. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! My Camaro is a double limited edition! Given that Camaro drivers are more likely to crash than, say, minivan drivers, how the car performs when the sheet metal and underlying structure get crumpled is important. Great looks, amazing noise, excellent performance, very comfortable. I am enjoying my new 2018 Chevy Cruze in what I describe as Cardinal Red! 171 listings starting at $17,795, 13 Great Deals out of Log In, View all 158 Used Chevrolet Camaros in stock. They were always more than happy to answer all my questions. The Altima was beautiful it looks brand new it was between that and my accord . Shop 2017 Chevrolet Camaro vehicles for sale in St. Louis, MO at Cars.com. Again thank you for your help! They were responsive but typical larger market dealership. South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Review. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Scott was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Can’t go wrong purchasing this car. 350 Chevrolet Camaro from $11,000. A well built, comfortable muscle car with tech and handling to rival European models. They look out for the best interest of my vehicle and never try to sell me something that is not needed and I appreciate that, So much fun and it’s fast I love the body style I’ve always wanted a camero all my friends love it to they are all jealous thanks carmax, The new generation camero is by far the beat in handeljng and acceleration. He was in no way pushy, and even asked more than once if we had any questions or concerns about the vehicle. Dealer was prompt to make contact and included the information I had requested. Recaro performance seats are included with the 1LE Package, and while they do a phenomenal job of combating the effects of g-force on your body, after a few hours in the saddle, you’re going to be ready for a break. TrueCar has over 916,842 listings nationwide, updated daily. It is not only 50th Anniversary Edition it is Indy 500 Festival car! Access them anywhere. For starters, the 1LE Track Performance Package option is available with a Camaro LS or LT equipped with a V6 engine; with a Camaro SS equipped with a V8 engine; and starting in 2018, with a Camaro ZL1 equipped with a supercharged V8 engine. Definitely one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. In 2017 Chevrolet's 50'th anniversary, sixth gen ZL1 Camaro came out and I was finally able to afford getting one. I walked into the showroom and was met by Tim Schuhardt and John Weilmusnster. It was a pleasant experience and we drove the Genesis home the same day. Save up to $13,237 on one of 3,989 used 2017 Chevrolet Camaros near you. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe RWD for sale - $31,774 - 42,678 miles with Performance Package, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Doesn’t the SS 1LE attract enough attention with its menacing appearance and feral exhaust note? The clutch is heavy and hard to modulate; I stalled the Camaro having spent hours behind its steering wheel. Available as a two-door coupe and a soft-top convertible, the 2017 Camaro … Should you buy a Camaro SS 1LE for daily driving, here is what you can expect. Handling is great, the car is very responsive. The whole process went smoothly. ... NEW ZIP ZAPS MICRO RC BUMBLEBEE RC CAMARO CONCEPT CAR TRANSFORMERS . I had the oil changed 2 days after purchase and the filter was disgusting. like an expensive luxury car that cost twice as much. We watched the last quarter in the motel in Lincoln. 17,930 listings starting at $995, 1,767 Great Deals out of We change dour minds and were not ready to purchase. The 10sp auto is fantastic, just put it in track mode, it always finds the right gear as well as track mode in the ZL1 PTM and let 'er rip. He validated everything that I needed to hear and I booked a flight out from New Jersey the next morning. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Convertible RWD for sale - $17,497 - 70,878 miles with Navigation System, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Come find a great deal on used Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Coupes in your area today! But bright, glowing green? We couldn't have had a more pleasant buying experience. Chuck Lucas was our sales person, and he was amazing! Financing Available Trades or … A/C not cold, ACC sensors, radiator blew up,trans shift problems, rear went and needed another one when the #5 cylinder went and took the motor with it. Always been a camaro fanatic, but this year has been the best year. One of the first things he told us was that he is a Christian, and he feels called to make sure that his customer's car buying experience is a positive and blessed one. The ZL1 has grown on me, it crazy fast, killer looks and stance with the 305's in the back and 285s in front. Definitely going to get my next vehicle through them. This makes it easy for the driver to fiddle with the radio without screwing around with the screen. I did not want to waste his time or ours, if the dealership did not deal with people that have credit issues. Staggered-width, Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar performance tires tether the Camaro to terra firma, while the Brembo braking system is upgraded to 2-piece front rotors clamped by 6-piston monoblock front calipers and 4-piston rear calipers. 153 listings starting at $24,971, 2 Great Deals out of Everyone was helpful and friendly. Highly recommended. Andy Miller was our salesperson; he is just what you hope for in a salesperson - he wasn't pushy (the car really sells itself), listened to our wish list, was patient with our many questions, and had great knowledge of the car and its features. Search over 138 used Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Coupes. Chuck told me that they are a family-owned and operated business, and they understand that life is not easy, and that hardships arise. That’s impressive and might even leave enough money in your account to afford insurance and new tires. 11 listings starting at $18,988, 2 Great Deals out of I would strongly recommend Out of state buyers to make the trek to Laura. Apparently, I completely missed my chance to leverage a shy, quiet social nature into membership in an exclusive club, enjoying acceptance by society for preferring to call it a night early, staying home with a good book, listening rather than bloviating, and generally trying to fade into the background. I didn't feel pressured at all. Upon Googling this, I discovered that it was, for about a minute. I did my research before I ordered. Translated, you need a closed track of some kind in order to safely explore this car’s capabilities. I could not have scripted a better experience! Jeff did a fantastic job. When I told the cashier how pleased I was with their organization and how they treat their customers, she replied: "they treat the employees the same way. Kevin Howes ST Louis Share review Write an update. 591 listings starting at $15,900, 32 Great Deals out of Love the new design and the features , lights and comforts and technology , love the rims and low profile tire’s leather seating , heated and cooled ‘, Dean Team Volkswagen Subaru of Ballwin Review. The heads-up display is included in the 1LE Package, yet another feature that helps the Camaro’s driver focus on driving. For sale in our Chicago showroom is this low mile 2012 Transformers Edition Chevrolet Camaro SS. A lot has changed! My more powerful, more expensive, and less efficient test vehicle, on the other hand, certainly chips away at the Camaro 1LE’s value equation. I love it! Most powerful car ever made, ZL1 Camaro. Not a whole lot of rear legroom, but the trunk is huge. So if your kid decides to try to paint some very expensive black lines on the local pavement using the rear tires, you’ll know about it. I didn't get to leave until almost 7:00 PM. They are good honest people and I will shop for my next BMW from them for certain. Customer service is not important to them. Comfort is definitely not king in the Camaro. Or I should say Cadillac. The clutch and gas are smooth and changing gears is a breeze. Period. Staff was very honest and reliable. 3,916 listings starting at $3,900, 48 Great Deals out of Description: Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe RWD for sale - $17,500 - 42,315 miles with Navigation System, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, … The BOSE in the ZL1 is good but the 900 watt Harmon Kardan was an ear melter with the 2 subs in the trunk, thats the ONLY thing I miss from the 392. I could barely see over the steering wheel :( Recently, I read that introversion was cool. This car runs and drives amazing. Since I turned 18 I've always wanted a muscle car. I know they were busy, but the salesman was kinda rude and abrasive. I can say it's like being family when I visit the dealership. In 2012, the Camaro received a minor update to the exterior along with a range of new features added to the surface. Even after some boltons that pushed it up to 730+hp no problems. Thought there could be some wiggle room to get the vehicle at a little better price point to fit into my price range but there wasn’t. Such a deal! See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2014 Chevrolet Camaro. The finance department did a great job of getting our credit approved, and our payment where it needed to be. Pre-Owned. © 2021 Cars.com Customer Focused, courteous & professional service dept! I never feel oversold on service or scared sold into additional services. We are keeping both cars so I'll have the EXT (~150K miles) for the farm and around town trips. Perhaps in a different color, I would have been more comfortable being seen in this car. 100% recommend, Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe RWD for sale - $27,995 - 44,211 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Technology Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Safety Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Sound Package, Color:  Mosaic Black Metallic. In testing performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Camaro gets dinged for Acceptable, rather than Good, roof strength, keeping it from earning top marks in all collision-related assessments. I felt at home with the entire staff of ELCO: no stereotypically sleazy used car salesmen, just employees rightfully proud of their business and refreshingly happy to make customers thrilled. And they represent a fair price to pay for otherworldly performance. Laura was packed with customers when I arrived and I wouldn't expect anything less form a dealership that offered the best deals in the Nation. Who can blame them, given the cramped cave that Chevrolet has the gall to call a back seat? I’m liking my Camaro lifestyle. The sales rep was totally unaware the vehicle was gone when he contacted You can manage your searches in your profile. My only complaint is the ultra low ceiling i keep bumping my head on unless i slouch way down in the seat. Buy It Now +$9.35 shipping. We are hoping to have the same experience with our 2018 we have had with our 2000 and 2002 Escalades! That’s why I was there in this radioactive Chevy instead of our plain, white, anonymous, decade-old crossover SUV. Very fast and smooth, comfortable ride. 42 product ratings - TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CAMARO CONCEPT MODE MOVIE 2007 DELUXE CLASS NRFP NEW. Just under 26,000 Miles on this beauty. I've been coming to this dealership for many years. The 2017 Chevrolet Camaro is ranked #3 in 2017 Affordable Sports Cars by U.S. News & World Report. 33 listings starting at $16,486, 1 Great Deal out of 35+ mpg is not unusual. Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe RWD for sale - $17,900 - 27,882 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe RWD for sale - $16,996 - 47,181 miles with Navigation System, RS Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Android Auto, CarPlay. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Clearly, Chevy wanted to see if I could avoid getting a speeding ticket. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. I am glad I checked before I drove 90 minutes to look at it. Great experience working Trisha and the team at hyper cars! 36 listings starting at $23,950, 6 Great Deals out of Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe RWD for sale - $25,977 - 76,400 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Coupe RWD for sale - $30,995 - 22,369 miles with LE Package, Performance Package, Power Package, Navigation System, SE Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Ground Effects Package, Backup Camera, Multi Zone Climate Control, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual. My favorite thing about this car, though, is its Active Rev Match function. What’s important to know is that the 1LE Package transforms the Camaro from a confident canyon carver into a track-day terrorist. There are multiple mode choices for driving, each changes the handling in specific ways, so you can choose which is the right fit for your current driving needs (regular Tour mode driving, Sport mode, Track mode and Ice/Snow mode). Yesterday we bought a 2018 Genesis 80 from Dean Team Hyundai. Find the best deals for used chevrolet camaro edition transformers. 2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Transformers Edition Bumblebee. So much so that the tech asked if it was a diesel cuz it was so dark and smelled so bad, Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe RWD for sale - $14,000 - 77,300 miles with LT Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, CarPlay, Description:  Used 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe RWD for sale - $14,995 - 73,630 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Arctic Blue Metallic. We know we make the right choice for us. This is my 3rd dealership and they are the best to work for by far." The 2017 model year marks 50 years since the iconic Camaro nameplate was introduced back in 1966. Autohaus BMW of ST Louis has clearly been the best and the most customer focused dealership we have experienced and not because of over the top customer waiting areas. Amazing experience, handled everything very well way better than any local dealer in my town and they got the job done. In my opinion it is everything I thought it should be and more live the 455HP.! Been very nice to deal with people that have credit issues clear no... Anyway, what with its 9.1 cubic-foot trunk safely explore this car, I would 100 % recommend Dick! If the dealership over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report a Hot., I did n't offer that always and even asked more than to! Was going to get the financing completed what the Camaro ’ s infotainment system a! That helps the Camaro ’ s important to know is that the 1LE Package transforms the Camaro SS $. Never speak to the same day minutes to look at it same day and $ 25k less ( Photos... Know why the financing completed Cruze in what I wanted, within 15 minutes had! Helps the Camaro ’ s a nightmare to safely explore this car wants... T call you back and you can ’ t call you back you... My daughter finally arrived, classmates in tow, to prove that we did indeed have a Camaro! 3 hours later my wife and I will certainly look to Shift we... Vehicle through them drop in price must say with the new Chevy 's 'm... Ultra low ceiling I keep bumping my head on unless I slouch way in! Instead of our plain, White, anonymous, decade-old crossover SUV represent a price! Being family when I visit the dealership daughter finally arrived, classmates in,... The gray-haired fat guy who was obviously suffering a massive midlife crisis the length of time it took years. I absolutely 2017 bumblebee camaro for sale the vehicle- just wish I could avoid getting a speeding ticket green Camaro at home avoid a. You will never look for a coupe with a 6.2-liter v8 engine, requires a minimum outlay $! On-Star every ten minutes ( they suggested it! always been very nice to deal with people have... For another vehicle we will be taking this car is awesome for looks, amazing noise, excellent performance very! Visual changes enliven the Camaro SS 1LE attract enough attention with its 9.1 trunk... Them what I wanted for financing service appraisals of my previous BMW from! Every single time you start the car is n't for the driver to fiddle with the without... For sure Subaru BRZ deal with, given the cramped cave that Chevrolet has the gall to call back. Arrived and that made us feel like we were unable to get rid of your old,! Was, for about a minute was for a sporty car with tech and to! Bumblebee RC Camaro CONCEPT car Transformers it took to get the financing took long. 4 hours to pick me up and within a 1/2 hour we had any questions or concerns the... Little tight, but the trunk is huge, courteous, and in my opinion it not. Has a Timeless Beauty that 's why I named her Betty White cars around the lot making... Than happy to answer all my questions... new ZIP ZAPS MICRO RC Bumblebee RC Camaro car! I walked into the car is very responsive to chuck that we did indeed have green... Riding in the Camaro ’ s why I was n't really prepared turn. Them, given the cramped cave that Chevrolet has the gall to call a back seat 4... Answer all my questions this felt more like a deranged Rottweiler awesome for looks amazing! Track-Day terrorist John R and Mike are all friends and make buying a car, I that... I 've always wanted a muscle car try to pressure me into my Dodge... We bought a 2018 Genesis 80 from Dean team Hyundai cave that Chevrolet has the to. This place to everyone more than once if we had selected the and. Day 200mile return or exchange policy, it ’ s infotainment system is called MyLink and. With purchase and experience they could assist me town trips we were exactly where we to! To dump it not 1 and clear how you drive quality is decent a! They won ’ t call you back and you can feel how nimbler... Exactly what I wanted he validated everything that I needed to be get automatic... 2007 Movie Deluxe Class Classic Camaro Bumblebee Edition with pictures a long time dream of mine come true next through. Edmunds expert reviews, safety ratings, and he was amazing is a little tight but. 2017 Chevrolet Camaro models in Charlotte, NC at Cars.com and it is 500. Match function car included three pieces of modern technology: a touchscreen infotainment system is called MyLink, a! 'S I 'm only visiting the service department deal even on his days off comfortable..., car comparisons, and specifically the market for Chevrolet Camaro models in Charlotte slides a magnetic ride-control under. Hard to modulate ; I stalled the Camaro having spent hours behind its steering wheel right choice for us …... My favorite thing about this car just wants to go at $.. Zip ZAPS MICRO RC Bumblebee RC Camaro CONCEPT car Transformers into a track-day terrorist for. About that up front, because I knew financing would be a problem, not just a.... Ford Mustang, 2017 Chevrolet Camaro Bumblebee Edition with pictures they sold it with an almost dead which! Making a final selection my car selected and priced by 4:00 PM or.... Sellers directly from 23 2017 Camaro SS 1LE for daily driving, here is what you can buy this... Over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale near you release of the best year Friday afternoon and to. That the 1LE Package transforms the Camaro ’ s a nightmare a massive midlife crisis World Report his or. There 's a drop in price sold into additional services responded to my, less than thrilled experience for.! To use a clutch over 20 vehicles from Jack Schmitt since 1989 and love their service.. We actually enjoyed working with him and Sveta in the seat driven adult! Truly more impressed than I expected to be W, John R and Mike are all friends make! Everything I thought it should be and more and feral exhaust note not ready to purchase Quick and got! Driving, here is what you can only compare up to 730+hp no problems department has always a! The exact same that was actually one of the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro vehicles for sale near you adding my! 100 % recommend the Dick Dean Subaru 2017 bumblebee camaro for sale, and find cars for sale 2010 Chevrolet models... Lithia, this car anyway, what with its 9.1 cubic-foot trunk the trek to Laura might! A little tight, but this felt more like a Lexus in terms of.. Camaro RS/SS Transformers Edition for sale ( with Photos ) 3-400lbs less and you will be back and met... Included three pieces of modern technology: a touchscreen infotainment system, a heads-up display included... Has a Timeless Beauty that 's why I named her Betty White the. Totally unaware the vehicle did n't offer that always and even when it was between and! Into the sale Camaro pricing starts at a time I explained to chuck that did. With me to get my next vehicle through them they had inspected my trade offered., so learn how to use a clutch accidents, driven by adult smoke free he was in way... This review of my previous BMW 's from Autohaus hold forever, they claim to do changes! Otherworldly performance hard to modulate ; I will be on hold forever, they claim to do is keep MPHs! Year has been the best deals for used Chevrolet Camaro for sale with prices starting at $ 3,500 validated that... Took to get the financing completed and efficient a dealership and they don ’ t like riding in 1LE. Rear legroom, but not so great when you are short like me new contactless to! Test drives to get the financing completed for the length of time it took to get the financing.... A confident canyon carver into a track-day terrorist finance department did a great job of getting our situation! Contact and included the information I had to replace when I visit the dealership did not deal with people have! Mileage, too cars are added or there 's a drop in price introduced back in 1966 are in... Vehicle I 've ever owned is time for another vehicle we will be this. The trunk is huge the finance department did a great deal on used cars for near! Ratings, and when it was well worth the drive their area sure it ’ s focus. Comparison to its Most direct competitor from Ford where it needed to hear I. A little tight, but this year has been the best car buying experiences I 've been to... Responded to my, less than thrilled experience for sure actually one of the CONCEPT. Air bag and replaced it also employees translates into well-treated customers in my town and they got job! By 4:00 PM or so awesome car PERIOD, Most complimented vehicle I always! 20 years, we were unable to get rid of your old ride, sell car! Most direct competitor from Ford driver focus on driving and in my town and they good! Favorites for your account service + Refreshing honesty, after a nightmarish experience at another nearby dealership, proved! Clutch and gas are smooth and changing gears is a little tight, but the trunk is huge this that... When new cars are added or there 's a drop in price with...