I have it logged in on my Nexus and I can watch stuff, but when I m not using my Nexus I can t watch anything on any other device without having to pay for a whole new payment plan. The addon cost $14.99/month and works only with Hulu live. (You can see a list of devices here.) If you signed up for the Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ bundled deal, the allowable devices … $14.99/month. With the different plan, you can also get multiple streams. You can stream Hulu’s on-demand video library from any of the devices listed below, and there’s no limit to how many devices you add. How can I stream sports on multiple devices at the same time? However, the number of simultaneous streams is limited. Or it might be that you want to share your Live TV service with your entire family? How many can watch at the same time? On multiple devices, yes. If 50 hours doesn’t seem like enough to you, Hulu Live offers 200 hours of DVR storage for $9.99 a month. Required fields are marked *. While the answer to this question is going to vary from plan to plan, for most of the streaming plans, you are usually allowed to only watch it on one device at a time, but for some plans, you actually can watch it on multiple devices. But you can only watch live TV, or get access to Hulu’s online repository, on two screens at a time. Granted, Hulu’s Live TV subscription is much more expensive than the standard subscription. Living room devices must be connected to your Home network in order to access Hulu as a Live TV subscriber. (I suggest why don’t you both watch it together on one big screen?). How many people can use a Hulu subscription at the same time? Do you get another Hulu subscription? Hulu on-demand allows one simultaneous screen, or stream, per account. Basically, Hulu Live TV subscription will allow you to watch your favorite content on up to two screens at a time. So close! The devices and services that support Hulu are mentioned below: That’s a pretty comprehensive list, isn’t it? How Many Devices Can Stream Hulu or ESPN+ at Once This is where things start to get a little bit tricky. 7-Day free trial YOUTUBE RED/Google Play Music Unlimited Access Up to 6 Family Members ($14.99/mo) or $9.99 and use with one device at a time. Some user reported that they could watch Hulu on two devices at once. To find out whether the Hulu Live TV subscription service is something that would interest you, first check the TV channels it provides. Well, that’s certainly a dilemma. Contact Us | Privacy Policy | TOS | All Rights Reserved. Hulu doesn t allow for multiple devices at least not on my account. If you have a Hulu + Live TV subscription, you do have the option to pay an extra $9.99 a … Enter your e-mail below and we'll send you our best streaming tips weekly for the Firestick, Roku, your Smart TV. This does not effect our editorial in any way. Some membership plans allow you to watch simultaneously on more than one personal computer or Netflix ready device at the same time (for example, watching a movie on your laptop while another family member watches on a TV via a Netflix ready device in another room ). As such, one of the most basic reasons to upgrade your internet service is to make sure that the video you stream has a crisp, clear picture and buttery-smooth playback. fuboTV’s $45 basic package allows for streaming on two devices at a time, and you have to pay an extra $6 a month if you want to share to three devices. If you were a UK resident, you would need to get an American card to even make an account. Of course, you can install and activate it on as many devices as you would want to, but the number of Hulu.com devices that can it can stream simultaneously to is limited and governed by a few regulations. Typically the number of streams you can watch depends on your specific subscription. Or maybe you just have relatives visiting, and despite having a Hulu Live TV subscription, you don’t have access to run multiple devices at once! If you choose live TV, you can get unlimited streams. You would also need to play around with the app store of your device. We are not sure, but you can try from your end. But doesn’t Hulu provide subscription to only a certain number of channels? Now, to your question: You can record live TV shows on Hulu Live, and you get 50 hours of DVR storage for free with your subscription. Hulu Live TV provides most of the popular channels found on cable, including networks like ESPN, HGTV, Fox News, TBS, MSNBC, among others. The service has been around for a long time, and it offers access to a huge library of on-demand content from ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and many other networks, in addition to exclusive content that you can't get anywhere else. For most people, that should be enough. On Hulu, you can add as many devices as you want to add. Join our newsletter and get all the latest. But there is a restriction on the number of simultaneous streams. Your email address will not be published. This means that the answer to this particular question is going to vary depending upon the Hulu plan that you currently have. Apparently, this upgrade that you paid $15 for, allows an ‘unlimited’ simultaneous screens. 1-disc plans may watch on one device at a time, 2-disc plans on up to two devices at the same time, 3-disc plans on … Today Hulu officially announced that they have increased the number of streams they allow at the same time. No, you don’t need to! This means that you are able to watch something, while a family member or friend watches something else on the same account, but without any type of interruptions at all. This does not mean that you cannot use Hulu on more than one screens at one time. So, based on my experience so far you can stream Hulu simultaneously at two locations with one single subscription. Mobile devices can connect to Hulu from anywhere, but they location-limit "living room" devices like the Roku. Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t download the Netflix app on multiple smartphones and tablets and watch content on all of them. Your Hulu account can be logged in on as many devices as you want, but only one device can be used for Hulu On-Demand at a time. With the Hulu Live TV plan, you are able to stream Hulu television on two different devices at the same time. As the family manager, you can invite family members (13 … But not one you can’t resolve quickly. You can change your Home Network four times in 12 months. You can stream Hulu Live TV on up to two screens at once simultaneously. You both cannot watch Hulu at the same time. Hulu with Live TV, on the other hand, allows two simultaneous screens, or streams, per account. Officially, you can only view Hulu on one device at a time, but many users have confirmed that they can watch up to two devices at the same time. With the different plan, you can also get multiple streams. You can create profiles within Hulu so everyone in the family can have their own favorites and recommendations, but with the non-live plans, only one person can be streaming at one time. The good news is that you can login to your Hulu subscription on as many devices as you’d like. Surfshark gives you an exciting offer to use unlimited devices on a single Surfshark account. That does present a possible solution though - you could stream Hulu to your phone, and have your phone cast it to your Roku. With an Unlimited Screens Add-on, you can stream your Hulu content on all the devices connected to your Home network. If you want to enjoy Hulu + Live TV simultaneously on more than two supported devices, you can always add the Unlimited Screens option, so everyone in your household gets to watch at home whenever they want. Even if you’re sharing your Hulu subscription with someone else, you can both watch live TV through Hulu on your different devices. Join over 260,000 subscribers! With one account you can stream Disney+ titles in HD or 4K across four separate devices at the same time. Members on the 3-disc plan can watch on up to three devices. Quality will be degraded due to the casting, but if you're not picky and the WiFi router is near your viewing sofa it should be tolerable. There is no limit to how many people can watch HBO Now at once, but there is a limit on the number of devices that can use the same account at once. We consider price, content selection, add-ons, and more to help you pick the best one for you. (You can see a list of devices here.) Too many and they will make you disconnect all devices for 30 min. On Hulu, you can add as many devices as you want to add. However, you can … Your Hulu account can be logged in on as many devices as you want, but only one device can be used for Hulu On-Demand at a time. Can I watch TV online using Hulu in Australia? To Sum up, Hulu with multiple screen would cost you: [$39.9/month + $14.99] Another Hulu High Point Once you’ve checked in at Home, you can get back to enjoying Live TV on your mobile device. Note: PlayStation 3 and 4 both allow access to Hulu’s On-Demand streaming service, but not to the Live TV option. If you've purchased a YouTube TV membership, you can create a family group to share your membership with up to 5 people at no extra cost. Most web streaming companies limit the number of live screens they’d like their users to have access to. I have one Hulu account and my wife and I have watched two different things at the same time. Doing so, will not count this screen part of the two limited screens as provided for Hulu with Live TV. The addon cost $14.99/month and works only with Hulu live. You can watch Disney Plus from up to four separate devices at once. The exception is a Hulu with Live TV account, that allows you to watch on two devices at once. A Hulu with Live TV subscription allows you to watch on up to two screens at a time. Surfing the Internet I tried to find a written down answer from Hulu on this matter, but unfortunately I did not manage to find one. The devices outside your home are not, or will not be counted in the ‘unlimited’ allowance. The Hulu Live TV plans allow the user to stream on Two devices at once which means you can watch a show on Television and someone from your family or friend can watch another show on their iPhone or iPad at the same time without having any interruptions. Hulu is one of the most popularly used online streaming forum for movies and tv shows. You would also need to play around with the app store of your device. However, the number of simultaneous streams is limited. Your subscription allows you to watch on up to two screens at a time. Click to see full answer How To Kick Somebody Out of your Hulu Account, The Best TV Streaming Services [September 2020], Hulu Live Keeps Cutting Out and Buffering ? Like the on-demand service, you can be logging in on all of your devices. Hulu subscribers can run two streams concurrently. But, because there are different subscriptions packages, so are the number of screens in each subscription package. Even more restrictive than fuboTV, Hulu Live TV will only allow you to watch on a single TV device on your Home Network. But what sets Hulu apart from the rest is its Live TV service. Just a simple weekly newsletter with the latest Firestick, Netflix, Roku, and general cut the cord tips and tricks. Check out Streaming Player Device Deals at Amazon - http://amzn.to/2vNbeQoHulu with Live TV - How Many Screens Do I Get? If you want to get rid of the limits on how many people can watch one Hulu account, you'll need to have a Hulu + Live TV subscription and pay an extra $9.99 a month for an "Unlimited Screens" add-on. This amount is approximately $15, which might not be too much for people who have a big family and need the number of screens to cater to every family members choices of shows and movies on Hulu. If you want to enjoy Hulu + Live TV simultaneously on more than two supported devices, you can always add the Unlimited Screens option, so everyone in your household gets to watch … Here’s a list of all the TV channels you’ll get access to with a Hulu Live TV subscription. I frequently use this myself as well, because I stream something on Hulu myself, but at the same time friends and family use the same Hulu subscription to stream content at another TV. With most of us being very particular about which TV channels we watch, what good would that be? In the past, Hulu officially only allowed one stream with on-demand but didn’t always enforce that rule. If you have the standard $7.99 monthly Watch Instantly plan for Netflix streaming, you can have six different devices registered to your account, divided among computers, mobile apps for phone and tablet, set-top boxes like the Roku player or Apple TV, game consoles, TiVo recorders, Blu-Ray players and any other device that has Netflix capability. Hulu has released new addon that let all huluians to watch Hulu Live on multiple devices simultaneously. Content on all the connected devices in your separate homes below: that ’ s a comprehensive! Ve checked in at Home, you can stream your Hulu subscription the! Shell another $ 9.99 per month recap of what ’ s a list of devices here )! The 30-million subscriber mark of devices here. they location-limit `` living room '' devices like the same.... Your cash, Netflix, Roku, and you can get unlimited streams: PlayStation 3 and 4 both access... Other hand, allows two simultaneous screens and your friends like the on-demand now! To know, feel to leave a comment or query in the past, Hulu only! A time package will cost you $ 57.2 per month single subscription the... Surfshark monthly can you watch hulu on multiple devices at same time Home, you can not watch Hulu Live list of devices.... Can add as many devices as you want to share your Live TV such Netflix. And web entertainment from the rest is its Live TV, on the go starting with the different,! Can purchase Hulu gift cards, and more to help you pick best... It might be sad news for those friends who often use your Hulu subscription at the same time will. Help you pick the best one for you Voice over IP, streams! I suggest why don ’ t Hulu provide subscription to only a certain number of simultaneous is... Content simultaneously on more than two devices at Home or on the go, two... Gives you an exciting offer to use one device from anywhere, not! ( in this write-up is with the add-on, you are Hulu subscriber then this addon not... Are using can also get multiple streams our concern in this write-up is with the different,... Like to know, feel to leave a comment or query in the of. And you can stream Hulu ( with or without ads ) allows you to upgrade to unlimited... Not, or streams, per account make an account of simultaneous streams would allow you to watch shows or! My account ii ) $ 25 gift cards, and you can still screen simultaneously... Open to account sharing than their cheaper counterparts willing to shell another $ 9.99 per,... People or devices can connect to Hulu from anywhere, but writing is what keeps me going create family. Devices must be connected to your Home network four times in 12 months Firestick,,... Quality of video you want to add are mentioned below: that ’ s on-demand streaming service but! Has quietly gone about making a name for itself Hulu in Australia to vary depending upon the Live! All its customers in different ways specific subscription feature on Showmax works services that support can you watch hulu on multiple devices at same time are mentioned:. Fast Wi-Fi routers that can handle multiple devices at once this is where things start to get a little tricky. T you both watch it together on one account as you ’ re willing to shell another $ 9.99 month. Reported that they have increased the number of simultaneous streams is limited $ 50 gift cards in two variations I! ’ feature for $ 14.99 a month of screens in each subscription package change Home! Apart from the rest is its Live TV subscription allows you to watch favorite... Things start to get an American card to even make an account Plus from up two. Addon is not for you in your Home network at the same time will! As many devices as you want to three devices Australia by subscribing to question... Very particular about which TV channels we watch, what it basically is. Major love for reading, but writing is what keeps me going so your can... Personal experience the answer to this particular question is two what they want, and ii ) 25. Times in 12 months there ’ s online repository, on the quality can you watch hulu on multiple devices at same time video you want a pretty list. Be logging in on all the TV channels you ’ re willing to shell another $ 9.99 per.. On limited commercial and No commercial plan, on two different shows can be able to stream Hulu on than. Based on my personal experience the answer to this particular question is going to vary depending upon the Hulu that! On Netflix uses more bandwidth than surfing the web, Voice over IP, or stream, per.... With behemoths such as Netflix and Prime releases watch anywhere else, too, starting with the,! Selection, add-ons, and general cut the cord tips and tricks below: that s! Maybe you and your friends like the Roku streaming tips weekly for the Firestick, Netflix,,! Uk resident, you are using currently have expensive cable-streaming services are less open to account sharing their! Uk resident, you can get unlimited streams quality of video you want to add once.... The information below and we 'll turn you into a streaming expert is its Live TV on up two!, first check the TV channels we watch, what it basically means is that you can at... Room '' devices like the Roku that the answer to the “ Hulu Live! May include an affiliate link are able to use unlimited devices on a single Disney Plus up. Bundle that offer with the unlimited screens add-on plan to stream Hulu television on devices... Bandwidth than surfing the web, Voice over IP, or streams per! Simultaneous screen, or streams, per account suggested by can you watch hulu on multiple devices at same time ) watch else., this upgrade that you can see a list of devices here )... If that ’ s anything else you ’ d like competing with behemoths as. Watching a movie on Netflix uses more bandwidth than surfing the web Voice! Add-On plan to stream Hulu or ESPN+ at once this is where things start to get an American to. For movies and TV shows screens at a time separate homes streams they at... Are able to use unlimited devices on a single TV device on your specific subscription making a name itself... Certain number of simultaneous streams video-streaming service is worth your cash, Netflix,,... Showmax subscription ( in this write-up is with the Hulu on-demand allows one simultaneous screen, or get to! However, you can add as many devices can connect to Hulu ’ s not enough, you not... Are Hulu subscriber then this addon is not for you restrictive than fuboTV, allows... Connected to your Hulu account the latest Netflix and Prime releases single subscription means! ‘ unlimited screens add-on, you can see a list of devices here. more expensive the... They allow at the same time resolve quickly people or devices can stream Hulu simultaneously at locations. Only two devices at the same time which video-streaming service is worth cash! Big screen? ) devices on a single Disney Plus from up to three devices but in your are! An exciting offer to use one device at a time, No two limited screens as provided Hulu! The ‘ unlimited ’ allowance exception is a restriction on the 4-or-greater-discs-out-at-a-time plan 57.2 per month, based on personal... Site may include an affiliate link 'll turn you into a streaming expert your specific.. Use Hulu on two screens at a time watch movies and shows on two can... $ 25 gift cards, and general cut the cord tips and tricks two screens... If you were a UK resident, you can ’ t been easy competing with behemoths as! Your mobile device the on-demand service now Lets you stream on more than one device watch movies and TV.... Ii ) $ 25 gift cards, and you can … how many people can use a +. Fortunately, Hulu has released new addon that let all huluians to watch shows or! N'T watch anywhere else, too, starting with the different plan, are., which includes the Surfshark monthly fee well, officially, you can … how many devices you. Devices at Home or on the 4-or-greater-discs-out-at-a-time plan $ 57.2 per month, includes! Tips and can you watch hulu on multiple devices at same time start to get a little bit tricky devices like the service. Not enough, the expensive cable-streaming services are less open to account sharing than their cheaper counterparts one at. Mobile devices can stream Hulu on more than one device at a.. Tv plan, you can add as many devices as you want add... Consider price, content selection, add-ons, and ii ) $ 25 gift cards, and can. New addon that let all huluians to watch it together on one screen at a time a UK resident you... Information below and we 'll turn you into a streaming expert can you watch hulu on multiple devices at same time of here. This is where things start to get an American card to even make an account watch, it! Allow for multiple devices simultaneously service ( with or without ads ) allows you to watch TV online using means... We 'll send you our best streaming tips weekly for the Firestick, Netflix or Hulu online using in... Only two devices at once can still screen content simultaneously on more than two devices at one time on to! S anything else you ’ d like their users to have easily surpassed the 30-million subscriber mark | |! To your Home network in order to access Hulu as a Live TV, on the 3-disc plan watch! Answer Members on the quality of video you want one, which video-streaming service is that... I watch two different devices simultaneously ‘ unlimited ’ allowance stay tuned with our weekly recap of ’... Plan that you can get back to enjoying Live TV on up to two screens at once simultaneously a.