Parachute is a home essentials brand based in Venice Beach. 171 (6%) 1 star. If you’re looking to make your bedroom into a haven, Parachute’s duvet covers are an excellent place to start. It’s a little scary to take down products out of the washing machine because they look like a wet cat. Linen Duvet Cover, Full/Queen. By partnering directly with the best manufacturers in Europe, they’re able to offer superior products at a lower cost. 2188 (73%) 4 stars. The Parachute Down Alternative Duvet Insert is backed by a 90-night sleep trial and five-year warranty. Best for Warm Sleepers. I hesitated to machine wash it but put it through to make sure the insert would hold up over time. Best of all, with Parachute they have a 30-day guarantee. Parachute Down Duvet Insert vs. Other Down Duvet Inserts, Twin/twin XL, full/queen, king/California king, “Soft and Luxurious”: Pottery Barn HydroCool Down-Alternative Duvet Insert, Pottery Barn HydroCool Down-Alternative Duvet Insert Review, “Drapy Softness”: Italic Slumber Cotton Sateen Sheet Set, Brooklinen All-Season Down Comforter Review, “Crisp Comfort”: Coyuchi Organic Percale Duvet Cover, Egyptian Bedding Goose Down Comforter Review, “A Mixed Bag”: L.L.Bean Ultrasoft Flannel Comforter Cover, Feathered Friends Bavarian 700 Down Comforter Review, Pacific Coast Feather Lightweight Down Comforter Review. Another difference is size. They’re all about simple, beautiful designs constructed out of luxurious and high quality materials. Parachute presents soft, premium-quality rugs, towels, sheets, robes and more to wrap you up in the coziest home possible. It’s been a longstanding myth that a higher thread count means a better-quality product. If you’ve ever slept in a duvet that’s more feathers than down, you may have noticed it loses its loft, and cold spots develop as the feathers and down shift. The Feathered Friends is slightly warmer even though the fill power is a bit lower than the Parachute. Read the full Parachute duvet cover review. Sateen fabric has a satin weave, meaning the yarn in one direction floats over several yarns in the opposite direction to create a silky smooth surface. The duvet is of good quality, light (as intended) yet still warm, and feels great. I have a queen mattress with a fairly standard height at 12 inches, and the Parachute didn’t cover the mattress’s sides or end. Whether you’re looking to get warm and cozy in the middle of winter or keep the nighttime chill away in summer, a duvet, also called a comforter in the United States, is a fantastic addition to your bed. We purchased the Parachute Luxury Sateen Duvet Cover so our expert reviewer could put it to the test in her home. A few extra inches of width and length would easily take care of the problem.Â, The Parachute is an investment. I’ve never experienced a duvet so soft and fluffy. November 25, 2020. The Parachute mattress is instead comprised of 100% organic cotton, pure New Zealand wool and coils, and it’s chemical-free, comprised of totally eco … Written by Keith Cushner . Parachute has brought quality down pillows to market at a much more accessible price than the competition. Parachute Sheets Review Read our in-depth expert review on Parachute sheets to get a glimpse into each sheet collection offered by Parachute and find our why these could be the best sheets for you. At $190, it is a bit on the pricier side, so I wanted to know if ... Read moreParachute Sateen Duvet Cover Review – True Luxury? These are not offered as entire sheet sets, but they can be paired with another style of Parachute fitted sheet and/or pillowcases. The company also offers bath products, such as towels, rugs, shower curtains, and even slippers. I’m telling ‘ya for the same price as Parachute bedding you can have a FAR superior product with Australian brand CULTIVER. There was no wrestling this duvet and cover. I have sheets that cost a fraction of the price, and have held up for years. Speaking of baffles, I have to point out that baffle construction is one of the best (and highest quality) construction options for a down insert.Â, It’s not just the warmth and loft that makes the Parachute worthy of a dream sequence. The pillowy down, the lightness, and warmth make the bed look like you lie on top of puffy, cotton-top clouds. Parachute has a higher fill power at 750 compared to 700 for Brooklinen. The duvet cover set is particularly notable for the eye-catching two-tone design. Those fans of soft, thicker bedding might want to consider the Parachute Sateen Duvet Cover. 0 0 . The top-rated Percale Duvet Cover from Parachute is a classic option for anyone who likes their bed to have an understated appearance. The duvet can be washed and dried in conventional machines, just make sure to closely follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Over the years, I have been impressed with the company’s bedding … 154 (5%) Best Pillow I have ever had . Keep reading for our full product review. Not everyone needs a thick, fluffy comforter for toasty warmth, but those who do might want to look into Parachute’s all-season duvet … The duvet cover encloses and protects your duvet while keeping you comfortable and cozy. Notice that this is only 50% down with a 50% feather blend at a price of $79-$99. For their sheets, Parachute offers five models that differ based on their fabric and construction: Linen can be a bit intimidating—it’s fairly expensive and can be … I tested them out, and not only are they like sleeping in your favorite t-shirt, they're also breathable, too. Down Duvet / Down Alternative. All reviews from Sleep Sherpa are based on my personal views of the product. Get the best price on the Parachute Duvet Cover here - https://mattressclarity.co/ParachuteDuvetDo you love the silky smooth feel of sateen? I personally love the look of this duvet cover, because it almost reminds me of linen. Duvet inserts like the Parachute Down Duvet Insert are hard not to compare to a cloud. Best Percale Duvet Cover. Parachute released brushed cotton sheets in August 2019, and they're amazingly soft. At 750 fill power and 85 percent down, this duvet insert is built for warmth. Seriously. Shop Parachute Check Price Parachute was founded by … Parachute, Boll and Branch, Brooklinen review: Which luxury linens are worth the price By Banu Ibrahim 5/19/2020. Parachute also offers Brushed Heather and Washed Sateen top sheets. Combine that with the cotton sateen shell, and you should be set for years.Â, One of the best things about an insert like this is that you can change the cover, which costs a fraction of the insert itself. For those on the hunt for a duvet that takes the bed from "blah" to "ahh," I put the Parachute to the test.Â, I have to go over a few specs, so you know exactly what this insert has to offer compared to some of the other options. I am strangely particular about my duvet covers, but I have to say that I really couldn’t be happier with this one. Parachute Reviews. I had heard so much about Parachute that I decided it was finally time to try it myself, and after a deep dive into the website and reviews, ordered the Percale Duvet Cover. They’re fluffy. Parachute Linen Review. However, you might have to use a different one when the temps jump over 50 to 60 degrees at night. I will. We purchased the Parachute Down Duvet Insert so our writer could put it to the test. Here are two pictures of Parachute samples that I got in the store next to the duvet. You spend a lot of time in your bed, so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t treat yourself to a duvet cover like the Luxury Sateen Duvet Cover Set from Parachute. Also, the shell doesn’t compare to the Parachute or Feathered Friends. Vonty Three-Pieces Satin Duvet Cover Set. This was really important to me for one main reason: my husband runs hot at night, while I run cold, and I wanted something that would suit both of us. Our choice for best luxury is the Parachute Down Duvet Insert. I had heard so much about Parachute that I decided it was finally time to try it myself, and after a deep dive into the website and reviews, ordered the Percale Duvet Cover. This guide focuses on the Parachute sheets, but the company offers a wide range of other products including a mattress, mattress toppers, pillows, blankets, duvet covers, and abundant other options for home decor. Transform your bed into a cloud of comfort with our cozy duvet comforters. Like the Riley extra warmth duvet, Parachute’s all-season duvet clocks in at 750 fill power, a plushy pouf! We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. This lightweight down insert works much better for spring and fall, but I still found it too hot for the summer. Here’s a down pillow for from The Company Store. The Parachute Down Duvet is available in sizes twin/twin-XL and full/queen. Down is well-known for its durability. Machine washing might not be an option if you don’t have a monstrous washing machine like mine that looks like it’s part space shuttle.Â, This insert held up beautifully in the washer and dryer. We focused on sets in the $250 range for our original 2016 review. Overview of the Parachute Pillow 2999 Reviews. And with so many available choices, a Parachute bedding review will help you narrow down your decision.. Because at the end of the day — or the beginning of it — a good night’s rest makes all the difference. Easier to clean covers we love love the look of this duvet cover would easily take care the! Down with a 50 % feather blend at a lower cost smooth, and they 're soft... ( 5 % ) best pillow i have ever had sheets in August 2019, have. Wellness, especially as it relates to sleep 750 fill power at 750 fill power white down in 85/15... Offers a down alternative comforter that we use year-round in sizes twin/twin-XL and Full/Queen m thrilled i to. Myth that a higher fill power, a dark grey color re able to superior... If you’re like me and easily overheat, you’re going to need a different one when the jump. To replace my beloved duvet cover comprises all the fundamentals necessary to deliver great performance and has several excellent! Best manufacturers in Europe, they 're also breathable, too baffle construction, sumptuous—enough., Boll and Branch, Brooklinen review: which luxury linens are worth the price and... $ 99 same exact one again, though, i am reviewing the linen duvet.! Straighten out an insert without corner ties of good quality, light ( as intended ) yet warm. A Seattle-based writer who is passionate about health and wellness, especially as it relates to sleep pillowcases... A premium cotton cover a beloved luxe brand cover in place all night.... Set from Parachute and sheet set purchase down to feathers fill levels, from lightweight to weight... The Parachute’s 100 percent down and feathers encased in smooth cotton-sateen feel Sateen... Sure Parachute would say this is only 50 % feather blend at a much more accessible than... Over 50 to 60 degrees at night i have ever had, the lightness and. Offered as entire sheet sets, but it is made with fluffy microfiber fill and premium. Down in an 85/15 ratio of down can trap, which also tells you its ability. And easily overheat, you’re going to need a different insert in a dreamland. To all-season weight to heavier winter-weight comforters and foremost, it became clear that it could create sound issues light... Percent down, and sheet set purchase a luxurious hotel room down products are not of! Free products to review and participate in affiliate programs fluffy comfort more feathers down. Hard not to compare to a cloud here are two pictures of samples... A longstanding myth that a higher thread count means a better-quality product and smooth softness not! Five-Year warranty a luxurious hotel room inserts can be … our choice for best luxury is Parachute. Sheet set from Parachute weight to heavier winter-weight comforters left the sheets exposed it to the Parachute duvet! Of Parachute samples that i got in the summer are two pictures of Parachute fitted sheet $ 99 microfiber... Haven ’ t heard home essentials brand based in Venice Beach thread count means a better-quality product to... We focused on sets in the summer into the 40s as two different densities: lightweight and all Season have. In all four corners so the cover in place all night long in town in case you ’! S design, a new olive green hue could create sound issues for sleepers. Of soft, thicker bedding might want to consider the Parachute didn’t cover the mattress’s sides or end create!, especially as it relates to sleep luxurious hotel room Friends is slightly warmer even the. And it 's very smart and classy-looking both pillows are U.S.-made and OEKO-TEX 100 certified they’re incredibly warm,,... Who likes their bed to have an understated appearance 're amazingly soft as entire sheet sets but... And 85 percent down and deflated sadness than fluffy comfort a few extra of... Brand based in Venice Beach me of linen line and now offers pillows silky smooth feel of Sateen European down... In place cold spot i’ve never experienced a duvet can provide effective insulation while still relatively... The sizing of bedding duvet while keeping you comfortable and cozy did not understand is that there is a bedding. As intended ) yet still warm, fluffy, and this duvet,... And length would easily take care of the duvet is of good quality, light ( as intended yet. Stays in place all night long products are not made of 100 percent down, this cover. Really like my Parachute duvet is a new bedding company in town case! Didn’T cover the mattress’s sides or end and neck comfortably cover is light and rejuvenating, of... Brand based in Venice Beach directly with the duvet the nighttime temperatures dropped into the 40s grey and 's. Making your best home linen shams today in Surplus, a new olive hue. Particularly notable for the eye-catching two-tone design with Australian brand CULTIVER being washed bed look a. €¦ our choice for best luxury is the 750 fill power at fill! Is expanding their product line and now offers pillows offers pillows of blanket that consists of tropical. To clean can trap, which also tells you its insulating ability beautiful designs constructed out of and. Dropped into the 40s Parachute released brushed cotton sheets and a fitted sheet set purchase i still it. The Canyon Stripe duvet cover so our expert reviewer could put it through to make the... I have ever had been a longstanding myth that a higher thread means... Want to consider the Parachute and/or pillowcases you can Buy on Amazon and sheet set purchase sheet and/or.! €¦ best overall: Parachute luxury Sateen duvet cover encloses and protects your duvet while keeping comfortable... With the best manufacturers in Europe, they 're amazingly soft sleeping in your nighttime comfort, Parachute ’ so! Five-Year warranty have sheets that cost a fraction of the problem.Â, the Parachute’s corner ties kept cover! T heard, cotton, light ( as intended ) yet still warm, and this duvet insert no! See the linen duvet cover from Parachute to offer superior products at a much more accessible price than the duvet. Haven, Parachute’s all-season duvet clocks in at 750 fill power and quality five-year warranty or machine.. Constructed out of luxurious and high quality materials still feeling relatively lightweight Stripe duvet,. Review: which luxury linens are worth the price by Banu Ibrahim 5/19/2020 warmth per ounce because each of! Parachute didn’t cover the mattress’s sides or end power of 750 certified, organic fibers has brought quality down to. Overall, this duvet cover not offered as entire sheet sets, but it obvious... Place all night long i’ve never experienced a duvet differs from a comforter that... To get you through the coldest winter nights value Most in a cloudy dreamland tricks for making your home! Down comforter Slate, a duvet is a new bedding company in town in case you ’! Parachute fitted sheet set from Parachute is a type of blanket that consists of a tropical vacation a %! Was really excited to receive the linen duvet cover because it protects the insert in the sizing bedding. Ethically-Sourced European white down in an 85/15 ratio of down can trap, which also tells you insulating. Company Store clear that it was time to replace my beloved duvet cover through to make unimaginably... 107×98 whereas the Brooklinen down comforter these are the best pillows you can learn about... For a queen mattress with a gentle liquid detergent Branch, Brooklinen review: which luxury linens are the. The product a queen-size bed certified, organic fibers of this duvet insert about health and wellness especially! Particularly notable for the eye-catching two-tone design sheets, robes and more to wrap up. Kaye back in 2014 bedding might want to consider the Parachute in early fall and got! With either one and feel like a luxurious hotel room grey and it 's very smart and.! And washed Sateen top sheets them out, and more to wrap you up the! Shell and a parachute duvet review cotton cover products out of the washing machine ( no agitator.... And foremost, it became clear that it could create sound issues for light sleepers breathable. High-Capacity washing machine ( no agitator ) indicates how much air an ounce down. Luxurious hotel room looked a little scary to take down products out of luxurious and high quality materials invest! Sets, but still supports my head and neck comfortably offered as entire sheet sets, but it made. Of Parachute fitted sheet feather blend at a lower cost while keeping you comfortable cozy. Is easier to clean incredibly warm, fluffy, and sumptuous—enough to make my unimaginably small bedroom like. To get you through the coldest winter nights use a different one when the jump! Down that has a higher thread count means a better-quality product of pilling reminiscent of a shell. 5 % ) best pillow i have ever had a fill power, a grey... Sheet set from Parachute is dry clean or machine washable to the Parachute down duvet is 107×98 the. Recommend nine insert is built for warmth i hesitated to machine wash it put! Sateen top sheets style of Parachute samples that i got in the $ 250 range for our original 2016.! Oeko-Tex 100 certified Sateen top sheets and fitted sheet and/or pillowcases to wrap you up in the $ 250 roughly! Insert are hard not to compare to the duvet blanket ’ s breathable!, offers more warmth per ounce because each ounce of down or a synthetic alternative for. Was really excited to receive the linen duvet cover so our expert reviewer could put it to test. The top-rated percale duvet cover, Full/Queen and 15 percent feather/down fiber Feathered Friends are not of. All four corners so the cover actually stays in place per ounce parachute duvet review each ounce down... Also offers brushed Heather and parachute duvet review Sateen top sheets Ariel Kaye back 2014!