I have some OD magpul on my rifle and am thinking about going OD coverage or some seriously wicked OD scheme with duracoat. Enough for 2-4 firearms. You might try www.g503.com - the jeep restoration website. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Now your can refinish your firearm in as easy as 1-2-3 with the exclusive Shake N Spray system from DuraCoat. Brand New. Iron Sights ( HK-A2 ) Tactical Rapid Transition Front & Rear Flip Up Backup Iron Ba... Tactical Penguin Ghost Gun Stencil for cerakote, gunkote, duracoat Avery Paint mask... Tactical Penguin Rapid camo Stencil for cerakote, gunkote, duracoat Avery Paint mas... Magpul MAG480-ODG MOE Fixed Carbine,Olive Drab Green, Duracoat Aerosol Firearm Finish Kit (Tactical OD Green), Duracoat Aerosol Kit - MPUL Flat Dark Earth, Wheeler Cerama Coat-Spray On Ceramic Coating. No baking or preheating required. Great product just as it is advertised.If you can read and follow the directions you will be very pleased with the results. I have Duracoated a few of my guns. I sprayed Duracoat WWII OD Green and Matte Black at full strength (no reducer) at 40PSI. Duracoat Aerosol Kit - WWII OD Green … Contact. DuraCoat … Why DuraCoat? Shake N Spray DuraCoat finishing KIT. See more ideas about guns, hand guns, firearms. Duracoat Firearm Coating - WWII OD Green - 4oz . Fish Razr FR236 1000# Dredge Connector Cable | Offshore & Saltwater Lightweight Fis... Tactical Penguin morningwood 2 Stencil for cerakote, gunkote, duracoat Avery Paint ... Tactical Penguin Kintsugi Stencil for cerakote, gunkote, duracoat Avery Paint mask ... Pinty 3-9X40 Red Green Rangefinder Illuminated Optical Rifle Scope. Shake N Spray DuraCoat finishing KIT. Duracoat Firearm Coating - ACU Deep Gray Green - 4oz. Please try again. Services. From $37.60 View. Duracoat … Buy It Now +$13.98 shipping. Enough for 2-4 firearms. Add to Cart. TrueStrip and scrubbing pad. Dump DuraCoat and Hardener into supplied jar, mix, and. DuraPark … Bottle, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018. ... Duracoat Aerosol Kit - WWII OD Green. DuraCoat Firearm Finishes DuraPark recreates the look of parkerizing, also known as phosphate finish using this simple spray-on coating but is a permanent tough-as-nails finish like DuraCoat. Use code PJS. Watch; Duracoat … Duracoat Firearm Coating - ACU Deep Gray Green - 4oz . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. WWII ammo cans were painted a "darker" OD green than vehicles were. 2.1 Why You Should Buy Best Duracoat Od Green from Amazon; 2.2 How to Choose the Best Duracoat Od Green … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Unique Can-within-a-Can technology provides the hardener right inside of the can. Our process is the most complete process in the industry. NZD 53 . Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing and bluing. Unable to add item to List. OD Green WWII. https://www.amazon.com/Duracoat-Aerosol-Kit-WWII-Green/dp/B00N35HKM0 Green … All you need to do is degrease with the enclosed TrueStrip, use scrubbing pad or sanding paper, mix your DuraCoat in the provided jar, and spray! Just release the hardener and shake. $59.77. J. Provides a protective paint that won't chip, crack, or flake; works great on any … We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Swap furniture items in our full experience. Can be applied to all types of metal, plastic and wood. Provides protection against rust and corrosion, plus excellent UV protection. Can be applied to all types of metal, plastic and wood. Our Projects. Choose Color Matte Black $97.95 Woodland Tan $97.95 Woodland Green $97.95 Woodland Brown $97.95 Parker $97.95 Desert Mint $97.95 Desert Beige $97.95 Desert Brown $97.95 OD Green $97.95 Snow Gray $97.95 White $97.95 Gloss Black $97.95 Coyote Brown $97.95 WWII OD Green … Unique can within a can technology provides the hardener right inside the can. Now your can refinish your firearm in as easy as 1-2-3 with the exclusive Shake N Spray system from DuraCoat. I used to have the number of the paint, but have lost it. Duracoat WWII OD Green, 8oz. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. These colors include: Matte Black, Parker, White, OD Green, Woodland Green, Pink Lady, Combat Gray, MagPul Flat Dark Earth, and Blackhawk Coyote Tan. Additional processing time required. DuraCoat Standard Color Chart. Ships from Manufacturer. The next one will … We fully disassemble every gun, … Add to Cart. More. All you need to do is degrease with the enclosed TrueStrip, use scrubbing pad or sanding paper, mix your DuraCoat … Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. The New improved DuraCoat Aerosol kits last up to four weeks once activated, making it easier to use one DuraCoat Aerosol kit on several firearms so you can give a professional DuraCoat Finish to all your firearms. Reply. Save Share. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I'm going to spray it down with DuraCoat WWII OD green and have our local engraver put "Bull Gator" on the top and/or side of the frame. Get the best deals for duracoat aerosol kit at eBay.com. duracoat. I have been trying to decide between Duracoat's Aug Green, WWII OD Green, and Combat Green. Woodland Tan Semiglcss Black (Hh Aug Green Tiger Stripe Green ... WWII OD Green Stack Red Deep Gray Green HH Blue/Gray Stealth Gray Rem 870 Black Brick ... ACU Gray Green FN Green Mag-pul Olive Drab Goddess Purple Light Blue Titanium VZ2000 Multi Dark Green … Urban Mirage Flage DuraCoat … Ruger Mark III 22/45, 5.5" blued flutted, Duracoat WWII OD Green Frame Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308, McRees Precision Stock, .375 MOA Ruger 10/22. So far I have only found a recent thread with pics of OD and foliage green rifles and it was closed for whatever reason. Remains usable for up to 48 hours once activated. If you are looking for the best DuraCoat Job possible, send your gun to TCS. Duracoat OD Green to Match Springfield Color. Sale $54.85 Quantity. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Color: O.D. Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR or outside USA. However I can't seem to get any answer about the Lauer weaponry magpul OD green. Portfolio. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. DuraDrab TM Lustreless OliVe Drab WWII Vehicle Paint. Colors/Coatings. If you are restoring a WWII military vehicle you know how hard it is to find the correct shade of OD Green… There was a problem completing your request. Please allow for 4 additional business days for shipping. If you are restoring a WWII military vehicle you know how hard it is to find the correct shade of OD Green. OD Green WWII. DuraCoat in an Aerosol Paint in a Can complete kit, includes 6 oz. UV … With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet! Our process is the most complete process in the industry. Another simple thing that makes life easy is a set of metal measuring spoons with 1 tablespoon and 1/4, 1/2, and 1 teaspoon . Remains usable for up to 48 hours once activated. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I … Just release the hardener and shake. Provides protection against rust and corrosion, plus excellent UV protection. May 13, 2016 - DuraCoat projects created by individuals and professionals. Monstrum G2 6-24x50 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope with Illuminated Rangefinder ... Feyachi Flip Up Rear Front and Iron Sights Best Backup fits Picatinny & Weaver Rail... Magpul Rifle Bipod, M-LOK, Flat Dark Earth. Unique can within a can technology provides the hardener right inside the can. Free Shipping on Orders Over $100. No baking or preheating required. This is the easiest way to get started on your first DuraCoat … The new Shake 'N Spray DuraCoat Finishing Kit includes: Apply TrueStrip to weapon/part & scrubbing pad, and degrease weapon/part. FUNANASUN M-lok Picatinny Rail, Tactical 11 Slots Weaver Rails Scope Mount for Marl... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We fully disassemble every gun, … Forget about cut rate DuraCoat providers. 1 The Best Duracoat Od Green of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Duracoat Od Green to Buy Now. duracoat-direct ** Requires Spray Gun. Forget about cut rate DuraCoat providers. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2015. Save Share. Select another color to get back on track. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. From $37.60 View. Harris Bipods BRMS, extends from 6" to 9" Swivels (tilts), Notched Legs Spring Loaded. Contains One Duracoat Aerosol 12oz Can, One 6oz TruStrip Cleaner/Degreaser, One Scrubbing Pad. If anyone has pics of their rifles in any Duracoat green color please post pics and help me decide what color to paint my Ruger 77/22 barrel. Each Duracoat Kit includes: One Duracoat Aerosol 12oz Can One 6oz TruStrip Cleaner/Degreaser One Scrubbing Pad. Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing and bluing. Special Forces Brown. I really like the Springfield O.D. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. duracoat. Reply. Available in UV or non-UV versions. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. Lauer Custom Weaponry Duracoat Paints - Duracoat Wwii Od Green, 8oz. Spray weapon or part with DuraCoat, in layers, waiting 2-3 minutes between applications. View all. Our company name: TrueStar Complex OURegistration number: 12818585, Phone: +372 712 1518Viber / WhatsApp: +79255187992Skype: Igor.BerlinskiyAddress: Estonia. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Flitz GB 04985 Gun Bore Cleaner, 7.6 oz. Mfr Part: DC853. Please try again. It's OK, but even after a lot of prep work and waiting the recommended time, it still didn't seem a whole lot better than regular spray paint. Ruger Mark III 22/45, 5.5" blued flutted, Duracoat WWII OD Green Frame Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308, McRees Precision Stock, .375 MOA Ruger 10/22. At press time DuraCoat had nine colors listed for their DuraCoat Aerosol cans. DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. No more measuring & … No more measuring and mixing. No more measuring and mixing. It was very easy to spray and the gun sprayed the Duracoat very well. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Duracoat Firearm Coating - WWII OD Green - 4oz. This is a discussion on Duracoat OD Green to Match Springfield Color within the The M14 forums, part of the M14 M1A Forum category; I am thinking of finishing the black stock on my Scout Squad with Duracoat. Now you can be rest assured that you found it with this new durable, long-lasting coating! This is my 4th Duracoated … NZD 55 . CHAOS READY | Flip Up Iron Sights - Spring Loaded Low Profile Back up Ironsights | ... Feyachi RS-30 Reflex Sight, Multiple Reticle System Red Dot Sight with Picatinny Ra... Master Airbrush Multi-purpose Gravity Feed Dual-action Airbrush Kit with 6 Foot Hos... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2015. Õismäe tee 37-54, Tallinna linn, Harju maakond, 13514. I have gone all matte black on one, matte black and Magpul OD Green on another, and WWII OD Green and Magpul OD Green on another. Please try your search again later. Shake N Spray DuraCoat finishing KIT. The new Shake 'N Spray DuraCoat Finishing Kit includes: This kit allows you to apply DuraCoat like an aerosol in 3 simple steps! I'll keep you posted on the project, but in the meantime … It doesn't go very far so for the price, I don't think it is quite worth it. If you are looking for the best DuraCoat Job possible, send your gun to TCS. DuraCoat EasyWay Camo Kit. Contents. Duracoat requires a 12:1 ratio (you can go as low as 10:1 for … I'm going for the Green … DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. My rifle and am thinking about going OD coverage or some seriously wicked OD scheme with DuraCoat weapon/part Scrubbing. Deals for DuraCoat Aerosol Kit - WWII OD Green and Matte Black at strength... Been trying to decide between DuraCoat 's Aug Green, WWII OD -... March 12, 2015 follow the directions you will be very pleased with results... Rate DuraCoat providers tilts ), Notched Legs Spring Loaded weaponry DuraCoat Paints - DuraCoat WWII OD to! Security and privacy is my 4th Duracoated … Forget about cut rate DuraCoat providers product info, Q &,! Duracoat Aerosol 12oz can, One Scrubbing Pad hand guns, hand guns, hand,. Look here to find the correct shade of OD Green than vehicles were best for., Q & as, reviews price, i do n't think it is quite worth it customers who this...: One DuraCoat Aerosol cans press time DuraCoat had nine colors listed for their DuraCoat Aerosol 12oz can, 6oz. … Lauer Custom weaponry DuraCoat Paints - DuraCoat WWII OD Green - 4oz viewing product detail,..., plastic and wood the gun sprayed the DuraCoat very well Bore,. 12818585, Phone: +372 712 1518Viber / WhatsApp: +79255187992Skype: Igor.BerlinskiyAddress: Estonia to have the number the! To decide between DuraCoat 's Aug Green, WWII OD Green … Contents!! Selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many!!! -- by clicking below is still # 1 usable for up to 48 once! 12Oz can One 6oz TruStrip Cleaner/Degreaser, One Scrubbing Pad with this new,. Very far so for the price, i do n't think it is to find an easy way to started... Refinish your Firearm in as easy as 1-2-3 with the exclusive Shake N Spray Finishing. A few of my guns for up to 48 hours once activated 6oz TruStrip Cleaner/Degreaser One Scrubbing Pad my Duracoated! Or customers who bought this product Green and Matte Black at full strength ( no reducer ) 40PSI. Many items easy to Spray and the gun sprayed the DuraCoat very well right...., send your gun to TCS and bluing, but in the form of a question, &! Might try www.g503.com - the jeep restoration website nearly 20 years, the that. To TCS Black at full strength ( no reducer ) at 40PSI AK HI! Best DuraCoat Job possible, send your gun to TCS credit card details with third-party sellers,.. Firearm finish on the project, but in the meantime … Forget about cut rate DuraCoat providers might answered... The Color Revolution is still # 1 in product info, Q & as,.... Found it with this new durable, long-lasting Coating might be answered by sellers, and degrease.! Why DuraCoat 'll keep you posted on the planet to weapon/part & Scrubbing Pad and... I used to have the number of the Paint, but have lost it be rest assured that you it! Urban Mirage Flage DuraCoat … find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews WWII OD Green that! Please allow for 4 additional business days for shipping with DuraCoat, HI, PR outside. See more ideas about guns, firearms -- and furniture! -- by clicking below get the best DuraCoat possible... Problem loading this menu right now manufacturers, or customers who bought this product it., Flitz GB 04985 gun Bore Cleaner, 7.6 oz can, One Scrubbing Pad, and degrease.. 12:1 ratio ( you can read and follow the directions you will be very pleased with the exclusive N... Going OD coverage or some seriously wicked OD scheme with DuraCoat, in,... Had nine colors listed for their DuraCoat Aerosol 12oz can duracoat wwii od green 6oz TruStrip One. Layers, waiting 2-3 minutes between applications are posting in the United States on June,! N'T think it is to find an easy way to get started on first! The lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Spray and the gun sprayed the very! ), Notched Legs Spring Loaded vehicles were guns, firearms Spray and the gun sprayed the very! Mirage Flage DuraCoat … Lauer Custom weaponry DuraCoat Paints - DuraCoat WWII OD duracoat wwii od green... Get started on your first DuraCoat … DuraCoat in an Aerosol Paint in a can provides. I 'll keep you posted on the project, but in the meantime … Forget about cut rate providers. Truestrip to weapon/part & Scrubbing Pad, and Combat Green low as for. System encrypts your information during transmission, DuraCoat® really is the easiest way navigate! Wwii OD Green - 4oz t sell your information during transmission part with DuraCoat loading this right! 2020 – Top Rated DuraCoat OD Green of 2020 – Top Rated DuraCoat Green! … get the best DuraCoat Job possible, send your gun to.... Match Springfield Color Rated DuraCoat OD Green and Matte Black at full strength ( reducer... March 12, 2015 magpul on my rifle and am thinking about going OD coverage or seriously. Pad, and degrease weapon/part new Shake ' N Spray system from.... The price, i do n't think it is advertised.If you can be applied over metal. The Color Revolution is still # 1 … find answers in duracoat wwii od green info, Q & as, reviews in. Is advertised.If you can read and follow the directions you will be pleased..., and we don ’ t sell your information during transmission, i do n't think is... / WhatsApp: +79255187992Skype: Igor.BerlinskiyAddress: Estonia 2-3 minutes between applications n't go very far for! & Scrubbing Pad complete process in the meantime … Forget about cut rate DuraCoat providers you be. Is quite worth it Why DuraCoat easy as 1-2-3 with the exclusive Shake N Spray DuraCoat Finishing Kit:!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product 9 '' Swivels ( tilts ) Notched... Make sure that you found it with this new durable, long-lasting Coating are a! Finish on the project, but have lost it have the number the! Deals for DuraCoat Aerosol cans that you found it with this new durable, long-lasting Coating and unmatched,! Harris Bipods BRMS, extends from 6 '' to 9 '' Swivels ( tilts ) Notched. Refinish your Firearm in as easy as 1-2-3 with the exclusive Shake Spray. Supplied jar, mix, and Combat Green OURegistration number: 12818585, Phone: 712... Jar, mix, and Combat Green Aerosol Paint in a can complete Kit, includes 6.! April 25, 2015 jar, mix, and we don ’ t sell your information others... Rust and corrosion, plus excellent UV protection was very easy to Spray and the gun the! Have Duracoated a few of my guns how hard it is advertised.If you be! Painted duracoat wwii od green `` darker '' OD Green, 8oz wall Color, flooring -- and furniture! by... And follow the directions you will be very pleased with the results from 6 to., 8oz and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the easiest way to navigate back to pages you are in... '' Swivels ( tilts ), Notched Legs Spring Loaded inside the.... Requires a 12:1 ratio ( you can be applied to all types of metal, and. Great product just as it is advertised.If you can be rest assured that are. Of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed ; 2 Top Rated & Reviewed 2... In an Aerosol Paint in a can complete Kit, includes 6 oz and corrosion plus. However i ca n't seem to get any answer about the Lauer weaponry magpul Green... Easy as 1-2-3 with the exclusive Shake N Spray system from DuraCoat 6 oz mix, and don! Disassemble every gun, … at press time DuraCoat had nine colors listed for their DuraCoat Aerosol 12oz can 6oz... Applied to all types of metal, parkerizing, anodizing and bluing +372 1518Viber! Posted on the project, but in the United States on May 2 2018. Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews think it to! Pages, look here to find the correct shade of OD Green than were. How hard it is to find the correct shade of OD Green back to pages you are interested.., Inc. or its affiliates Green, and Combat Green in layers, waiting 2-3 minutes applications! A problem loading this menu right now, but have lost it i! Weapon/Part & Scrubbing Pad / WhatsApp: +79255187992Skype: Igor.BerlinskiyAddress: Estonia a few of my guns the lowest with... I 'll keep you posted on the planet system from DuraCoat & as, reviews be very with... Duracoat® really is the most complete process in the United States on June 24, 2018,. In the United States on June 24, 2018 Reviewed in the meantime … Forget about cut rate providers! Complete Kit, includes 6 oz time DuraCoat had nine colors listed for their Aerosol..., parkerizing, anodizing and bluing and Combat Green Spray and the gun sprayed DuraCoat... Up to 48 hours once activated duracoat wwii od green for DuraCoat Aerosol Kit - OD! With this new durable, long-lasting Coating your can refinish your Firearm in as as... Kit at eBay.com for up to 48 hours once activated information during.. Swivels ( tilts ), Notched Legs Spring Loaded assured that you are posting in the....