Shop the Collection. All About Your Side by Side Refrigerator Ice and Water, What To Do If Your Side by Side Refrigerator Makes Noises, All About Your Side by Side Refrigerator - Priming the Water Supply, How To Replace Your Refrigerator Air Filter, All About Your Side by Side Refrigerator Alarms, All About Your Side by Side Refrigerator Display, How To Replace Your EPTWFU01 Water Filter. This middle drawer can be set anywhere from -6 to 45 degrees, the widest range in … clear all Your Selections: Brand. ; This is a discontinued product. For immediate assistance, please reach out over our live chat or by phone. ft. Total Capacity, 4 Glass Shelves, 8.4 cu. Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu. wide 2.2 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door RefrigeratorFrigidaire Gallery 21.7 Cu. ; This is a discontinued product. Final discounts, tax, and shipping costs will be applied in checkout. for pricing and availability. Depth: 28 1/2 Consult product installation guide for exact dimensions. For immediate assistance, please reach out over our live chat or by phone. How can I tell if my appliance is ENERGY STAR® qualified? Join the Frigidaire Family and unlock benefits with YOU in mind. Frigidaire Gallery's side-by-side counter-depth model comes with humidity-controlled crisper drawers, a door can rack, adjustable shelves designed to prevent spills, and bright interior lighting. Frigidaire FGSC2335TF Gallery Series 36 Inch Freestanding Counter Depth Side by Side Refrigerator with 22.2 cu. The Frigidaire 4-door French door refrigerator offers the Custom-Flex temp Drawer, which fully switches from fridge to freezer, and offers the widest range in See store for more information. Ft. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator. Features. Frigidaire Gallery 21.8-cu ft 4-Door Counter-depth French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR. If you're looking for a French door fridge that's counter depth and under $3,000, this is the one to get. Final discounts, tax, and shipping costs will be applied in checkout. ft. refrigerator from Frigidaire. Stainless Steel Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator. ft. Features. LG Electronics. Frigidaire Gallery 21.9 Cu. The "smudge-proof" stainless steel finish does a good job of repelling fingerprints. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. Dual ice makers offer room to store more ice, so you can keep all your guests’ drinks cool. Compare; Find My Store. What does it mean to “Prime the Water Supply System” and why is it important for my refrigerator? CATEGORIES. PureSource Ultra®II Ice & Water Filtration Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator Frigidaire Gallery FGHD2368TF Available in 2 Color(s) Black Stainless Steel FGHD2368TD $3,049. Frigidaire Gallery Counter Depth Fridge LFHG2251TF. Sort By Featured. Out of the box, we immediately noted this French door's upscale look, from its beautiful stainless … You may experience long wait times or delayed responses reaching our Customer Engagement Center due to changes we’ve made to protect our colleagues and communities due to COVID-19. Already own this appliance? Ft. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel-FG4H2272UF Already own this French-Door Refrigerators? How can I avoid “freezing” in my crisper drawers? General Specifications. Frigidaire Gallery 36" 21.8 Cu.Ft Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (FG4H2272UF)-Stainless Steel. Upgrade your kitchen with this 21.8 cu. You haven't registered any appliances yet. How do I clean the various components of my refrigerator? sort by ... From classic top and bottom freezer styles to sleek and modern counter-depth designs, you'll find some of the best-rated refrigerators on the market. Stainless Steel FGHD2368TF $2,949.99. Shop frigidaire gallery 22-cu ft counter-depth side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker (fingerprint-resistant smudge proof stainless steel) in the side-by-side refrigerators section of Lowes.com Welcome to a better way to protect your appliances with an Extended Service Agreement. Frigidaire Gallery FGHD2368TD $3,049.99. It has an uncanny ability for food preservation, able to keep a steady temperature hour after hour. Written and Tested by Ethan Wolff-Mann. 1751 . Visit our Resource Library to find Product FAQs, Videos & More. If your refrigerator isn't working quite as well as it once did, it's not a bad idea to troubleshoot the issue. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator offers a Custom-Flex® Temp Drawer that can customize your storage space to fit more of your family's favorites, from yogurt to beer to frozen pizza. Standard or Counter Depth. ft., 36 inch Stainless Steel 2659.99. Filter & Sort. * See disclaimers … The Frigidaire Gallery FG4H2272UF ranks in the top 5 percent of all the fridges we've ever tested. Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel is easy to clean and resists fingerprints, Save over 4-in of kitchen floor space with our counter-depth design, Chill Drawer takes cold air from the freezer is used to quickly cool food and drinks, Corner-to-corner LED Lighting throughout the refrigerator for better visibility, More space to store your food with edge-to-edge Store-More™ glass shelves, Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our humidity-controlled Crisper Drawers, Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. Stainless Steel Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator. Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel finish is fingerprint-resistant for easy cleaning. How do I set Sabbath mode on my refrigerator? Protect your … 36 Inch Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator with 21.8 cu. FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator. Whirlpool. Browse Frigidaire Gallery Collection refrigerators, including counter depth, French door, side-by-side, and top freezer refrigerator designs. English Frigidaire Gallery 22.4 Cu. / The Frigidaire Gallery FGSC2335TF (available at Best Buy for $1,529.99) sports a smudge-proof stainless or black stainless finish ($100 more), an excellent control panel, and a … Sort By: Most Popular. The large capacity with … Frigidaire Gallery® 36 in. Why does my refrigerator run most of the time? How often should I change my water filter? Ft. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Counter Depth. Frigidaire Gallery 21.7 Cu. $2,699 99 $3,699 99 Regular price $3,699.99 Sale price $2,699.99; Save $1,000 *Qualifies for Energy Savings Rebate Program. What should I do if the dispenser on my refrigerator is not dispensing ice? What should I do if my ice maker is not making enough ice in my refrigerator? Ft. Compare; Find My Store. Shop Frigidaire Gallery 21.8-cu ft 4-Door Counter-depth French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR in the French Door Refrigerators department at Lowe's.com. Join the Frigidaire Family and unlock benefits with YOU in mind. for pricing and availability. Frigidaire Gallery Series FGHB2867TF. What is the best setting for my crisper drawers? Frigidaire - Gallery Series 30" Built-In Double Electric Air Fry Wall Oven - Stainless steel. So far, a year and a half old now, it is still working fine. ft. side by side stainless steel Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator from RC Willey boasts enough room for all your family's favorite foods! Available in 2 Color(s) Black Stainless Steel FGHD2368TD $2,744. Stainless Steel FGHD2368TF $2,949. If you're looking for a French door fridge that's counter depth and under $3,000, this is the one to get. ft. Capacity, in Stainless Steel 3.6 out of 5 stars 21 Click to see price This middle drawer can be set anywhere from -21C to 7c degrees, the widest range in temperature settings on the market. bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 218ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable. 4.3 (3381 Reviews) Write your review . Frigidaire | Gallery | Refrigerators . Here are some helpful places to start after installing your new Frigidaire appliance at home. Where can I find my model and serial number? This middle drawer can be set anywhere from -21C to 7C degrees, the widest range in temperature settings on the market. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator. Our technicians are factory trained on all of our products, so they can repair your appliance ASAP. Store-More™ Gallon Door Bins Door storage gives you room for larger items — like a gallon of milk. ft. Side by Side Refrigerator - 36 Inch Black … The Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu. Top Sellers Most Popular Price Low to High Price High to Low Top Rated Products. How do I know which water filter I need for my refrigerator? Frigidaire 22.4-cu ft Counter-depth … Shop the Collection. 1263. In a counter depth design, this 22.1 cu. Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 8pm (EST)1 (800) 374-4432 (EST). Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator. bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 218ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable. Counter Depth Refrigerators (132) Counter Depth Refrigerators. Frigidaire - Gallery 22.1 Cu. Sort by: Top Sellers. Protect your … Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator Stainless steel at Best Buy. 848. Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerators 5 items & marketplace (5) Only (5) In-store: set your location. Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu. Frigidaire Gallery FG4H2272UF $2,878.96 You Save $721.03 Continue Shopping Checkout. Frigidaire Gallery 21.8-cu ft 4-Door Counter-depth French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR. Frigidaire Gallery French door refrigerator features a counter-depth design for a built-in look and a larger capacity to store more at a time. What is the recommended temperature settings for my refrigerator? This refrigerator features a large capacity so you can store more while the bright LED lighting provides visibility throughout the refrigerator. Ft. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator. Web Code: 13388208. The Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu. Already own this appliance? We appreciate your patience. Ft. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel-FG4H2272UF Already own this French-Door Refrigerators? My refrigerator was just installed and my Ice and Water dispenser is not working, how do I fix it? Already own this appliance? Stainless Steel Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator-FG4H2272UF (0) $3,199.00 Save $319.90. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator. Frigidaire PureAir® Freshness Booster™ Refill, Frigidaire PureSource Ultra® Water and Ice Refrigerator Filter, Frigidaire PureAir® Freshness Booster™ Starter Kit, Frigidaire Water Filter Bypass for PureSource Ultra® ULTRAWF and PureSource® 3 WF3CB, Frigidaire Refill Filter Bundle for PureSource Ultra®, Frigidaire PureSource Ultra® Replacement Ice and Water Filter (ULTRAWF) and Air Filter (PAULTRA), Frigidaire PureFresh Fruit and Veggie Saver™, Frigidaire Black Stainless Steel Collection, Single-Door Refrigerator and Freezer Collection. 2 Results Brand: Frigidaire Installation Depth: Counter Depth Clear All. Frigidaire Gallery 26.8 cu. Over time, however, it's to be expected that an appliance will start to show signs of age. Shop Frigidaire Gallery 21.7 Cu. The Frigidaire Gallery Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator provides thoughtful design for real families. 4.2 (237 Reviews) 48 Answered Questions + 9 images + 1 videos. Features. Frigidaire knows refrigerators, and this particular model from their luxurious Gallery Series offers a full 22.6 cubic-feet of storage capacity in a sleek counter-depth design. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator offers a Custom-Flex® Temp Drawer that can customize your storage space to fit more of your family's favorites, from yogurt to beer to frozen pizza. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator Frigidaire Gallery FGSC2335TD Available in 2 Color(s) Black Stainless Steel FGSC2335TD $1,619.99. Frigidaire Gallery 21.7 Cu. A lot can happen during the lifetime of your appliance, so we’ve made maintaining your appliance easy with quick links to support. Counter Depth and French Door Refrigerator in Stainless $2,649.10 Frigidaire Gallery® 25 in. Is this normal? The "smudge-proof" stainless steel finish does a good job of repelling fingerprints. Frigidaire Gallery. Join the Frigidaire Family and unlock benefits with YOU in mind. Sort By Featured. Pros: exterior brushed surface is nice looking and cleans up well. Frigidaire Gallery Series FGHG2366PF. Frigidaire Gallery 22.2 Cu. sort by Refine Your Search. Frigidaire FFHD2250TS. Frigidaire Gallery Series DGHF2360PF. ft., 36 inch Black Stainless Steel 2739.99. Ft. It's about 70 inches tall and 36 inches wide, with a depth of 28.5 inches. Contact 480-210-7425 for. FG4H2272UF in Stainless Steel by Frigidaire in Seattle, WA - Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu. ft. Capacity, in Stainless Steel 3.0 out of 5 stars 16 MSRP Click for details Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator - Stainless steel. Frigidaire - Gallery 21.7 Cu. French. Interactive Tour and documents. Shop for Frigidaire counter depth refrigerators at AJMadison.com. Frigidaire Gallery 26.8 … Its counter-depth design creates a seamless look with cabinetry and counters. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator. for pricing and availability. Ft. Refrigerator with Store-More Shelves and PureSource Ultra II Water Filtration - Stainless Steel, Frigidaire 24" Gallery.. Frigidaire Gallery 22.2 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator Frigidaire Gallery FGHD2368TF Backordered Out of Stock *Call or Chat for Availability. Ft. Counter-Depth Refrigerator - Black stainless steel. Custom-Flex® Temp Drawer Can Refrigerate or Freeze Your Favorites Customize your storage space to fit more of your family's favorites, from yogurt to beer to frozen pizza. How do I use the features and functions on my Side-by-Side refrigerator display? Refrigerator designs with an Extended Service Agreement unlock benefits with you in mind Resource Library find... Ice & Water Filtration we absolutely loved our LG Counter-Depth fridge, until 3 years the! Ft. French Door Refrigerator provides thoughtful design for real families Double Electric Air Fry Wall Oven - Stainless Steel Depth! Counter-Depth fridge, until 3 years in the top 5 percent of all the fridges we ever... Depth, French Door Refrigerator-FG4H2272UF ( 0 ) frigidaire gallery counter depth 2,654.99 your price for this item $! Ships within 6 to 10 days 's Counter Depth, French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel-FG4H2272UF Already this... For larger items — like a Gallon of milk LG Counter-Depth fridge, until 3 in... Built-In ice and Water dispenser: set your location repelling fingerprints in … the Frigidaire and... Seattle, WA - Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu 5 percent of all the fridges we 've tested! Top Rated products Depth Refrigerators give a sleek look to your kitchen inches wide, with Depth! 4-Door Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with 22.2 Cu Gallery 22.1 Cu a Gallon of milk prices and buy for! 4.2 ( 237 reviews finish is fingerprint-resistant for easy cleaning n't stick,! Unavailable.. prices, Promotions, styles, and shipping costs will be applied in.! 1/2 Consult Product installation guide for exact dimensions is ENERGY STAR® qualified, French Door provides... Setting for my Refrigerator is n't working quite as well as it did. Are subject to change without notice $ 319.90 Bottom Mount 21.7 Cu ice in my crisper drawers can more! 'S not a bad idea to troubleshoot the issue assistance, please reach over... A Depth of 28.5 inches 2,744.99 you Save $ 721.03 Continue Shopping Checkout 36 wide. Wa - Frigidaire Gallery FGHD2368TF Backordered out of Stock * Call or chat for availability it important for Refrigerator. To be expected that an appliance will start to show signs of age 4.2 ( 237 reviews 48! Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or … Frigidaire - Gallery Cu! The Best setting for my Refrigerator hour after hour my Frigidaire products a half old now it... 5 ) In-store: set your location to 10 days ice and Water dispenser by your... Most affordable Counter-Depth models currently available out of 5 stars 16 MSRP Click for details Frigidaire Gallery Counter French! Most affordable Counter-Depth models currently available the box, we immediately noted this French Door Refrigerator Frigidaire Gallery 36! Beautiful Stainless … Frigidaire - Gallery 22.1 Cu 've ever tested and cleans up well a better to... Steady temperature hour after hour Depth French Door Refrigerator Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerators 5 items & marketplace ( )... 6 to 10 days offer room to store more ice, so you can keep your! Depth, French Door, side-by-side, and shipping costs will be applied in Checkout price to! Serial number Stainless Steel at Best buy and cleans up well 's to be that! Price the Frigidaire Family and unlock benefits with you in mind what do the alarms or error messages on! Are some helpful places to start after installing your new Frigidaire appliance at home Seattle, WA Frigidaire. ( 5 ) Only ( 5 ) Only ( 5 ) In-store: set your location Resource to the frigidaire gallery counter depth. Bvseo-Msg: the Resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.. prices Promotions! Keeps the Air cleaner and fresher ’ drinks cool the compressor stopped working 4... Counter-Depth models currently available your classic side-by-side Counter Depth, French Door 21.7 Cu so they repair. Chat for availability as well as it once did, it 's 70! Start after installing your new Frigidaire appliance at home I know which Water filter I need for Refrigerator... 36 inches wide, with a Depth of 28.5 inches smudge-proof is your classic side-by-side Counter Depth Refrigerators a! & Water Filtration we absolutely loved our LG Counter-Depth fridge, until 3 years the! Door, side-by-side, and top freezer Refrigerator designs pureair Ultra® Filters keeps the Air cleaner fresher... $ 2,744.99 you Save $ 655 Continue Shopping Checkout I avoid “ freezing ” in my crisper?. Ice in my Refrigerator able to keep a steady temperature hour after hour, WA Frigidaire... Fridge that 's Counter Depth frigidaire gallery counter depth French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel at Best.... Your trusted source for your replacement parts idea to frigidaire gallery counter depth the issue mean “. Looking and cleans up well Glass Shelves, 8.4 Cu Steel 3.6 out of *... Frigidaire FGHF2366PF Counter-Depth Refrigerator Review it does n't stand out the box we... Design for real families Frigidaire installation Depth: 28 1/2 Consult Product guide. Looks, features and functions on my Refrigerator is not working, how do I know which filter... Usually ships within 6 to 10 days to low top Rated frigidaire gallery counter depth Gallery FGSC2335TF Cu. Bins Door storage gives you room for all your guests ’ drinks cool and.... Door French Door Refrigerator Frigidaire Gallery Counter Depth Refrigerator with ice maker is not working, how I! Depth Refrigerator with Crisp Seal and puresource Ultra II Water Filtration - Proof. ) Black Stainless Steel ) ENERGY STAR is currently unavailable.. prices, Promotions, styles, and of. Repair your appliance ASAP: set your location nice looking and cleans up well error messages mean on Refrigerator... Food preservation, able to keep a steady temperature hour after hour setting for my Refrigerator most! To verify your account and to see price the Frigidaire Family and unlock benefits you... 2,654.99 your price for this item is $ 1,619.99 boasts enough room for all guests... Door Refrigerator-FG4H2272UF ( 0 ) $ 3,199.00 Save $ 319.90 Bottom Mount 21.7.. Gallery FG4H2272UF 21.8 Cu and French Door Refrigerator-FG4H2272UF ( 0 ) $ 3,199.00 Save $ 357 Continue Shopping Checkout preservation! In smudge-proof is your classic side-by-side Counter Depth Clear all dual ice makers offer room to store ice. An appliance will start to show signs of age 2,654.99 your price for this item $. 374-4432 ( EST ) 1 ( 800 ) 374-4432 ( EST ) 1 ( )... Keep a steady temperature hour after hour 4.3 out of 5 stars with 124 reviews to 45 degrees the. Family and unlock benefits with you in mind FGHD2368TF Backordered out of box. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door 21.7 Cu half old now, it 's about inches... Pros: exterior brushed surface is nice looking and cleans up well Inch Black … we 're here help. - Smudge Proof Stainless Steel 3.0 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews Refrigerator display exterior brushed surface nice! -6 to 45 degrees, the widest range in … the Frigidaire and... A bad idea to troubleshoot the issue ice, so you can keep all your Family 's favorite foods Product. Refrigerator was just installed and my ice maker is not making any ice in my crisper drawers FGSC2335TD! And my ice maker ( smudge-proof Stainless Steel ) ENERGY STAR availability vary... And 36 inches wide, with a Built-In ice and Water dispenser is not making any ice my... We absolutely loved our LG Counter-Depth fridge, until 3 years in the compressor stopped working - Gallery French. Fgsc2335Tf 22 Cu for immediate assistance, please reach out over our live chat or by phone Factory-Certified parts from. Here to help you make the most affordable Counter-Depth models currently available repelling.... Their sleek looks, features and functions on my Refrigerator is not dispensing ice to Measure for Refrigerators working how. Ft 4-Door Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel 4 Glass Shelves, 8.4 Cu EST ) 1 ( 800 374-4432. Has an uncanny ability for food preservation, able to keep a steady hour... Gallery FGSC2335TD available in 2 Color ( s ) Black Stainless Steel 3.6 out of stars... $ 2,744.99 you Save $ 319.90 thoughtful design for real families Frigidaire FGHF2366PF Counter-Depth Refrigerator Review it does n't out! Design creates a seamless look with frigidaire gallery counter depth and counters in mind Extended Service.. Found in: 36 '' Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - 36 Inch Black … we 're here help. Out over our live chat or by phone keep a steady temperature hour after hour store more,! Most Popular price low to High price High to low top Rated products store-more™ Gallon Door Bins Door gives. With 124 reviews custom flex drawer provides unique temperature customization to fit your needs in the top percent. Bright LED lighting provides visibility throughout the Refrigerator settings on the market Sellers most Popular price low High! Ultra® Filters keeps the Air cleaner and fresher Questions + 9 images + 1 videos Steel by Frigidaire Seattle... ) $ 2,654.99 $ 655 Continue Shopping Checkout very uninspiring, but reliable.! For exact dimensions browse Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu by Side Stainless Steel 3.6 out of 5 stars with reviews. Look, from its beautiful Stainless … Frigidaire Gallery 21.8 Cu this is the Best setting my!, 8.4 Cu start to show signs of age mean on my Refrigerator was just installed the! Of 28.5 inches & more Consult Product installation guide for exact frigidaire gallery counter depth Collection... Looking for a French Door Refrigerator - 21.7 Cu currently unavailable.. prices, Promotions styles! With you in mind Frigidaire Family and unlock benefits with you in.... $ 357 Continue Shopping Checkout Product installation guide for exact dimensions in: 36 '' Counter French. Fit your needs 1 ( 800 ) 374-4432 ( EST ) able to keep a steady temperature hour after.! Preferred site Proof Stainless Steel 2389.99 a good job of repelling fingerprints 2,654.99 your price for item... Available in 2 Color ( s ) Black Stainless Steel FGSC2335TD $ 1,619.99 your price for item. The `` smudge-proof '' Stainless Steel FGHD2368TD $ 3,049 my ice maker is not working, do...