My 2- and 3-year old like it. Ingredients. BENEFITS OF BLUEBERRIES: Contain fiber as well as vitamins such as … Learn how to minimize the spread of germs with an extra few seconds of scrubbing. Frozen blueberries contain a good amount of antioxidants + phytonutrients and gives this smoothie a beautiful deep purple color. From which platforms to use and the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice. And, if I do buy a new blender, I'm not sure I would make it due to my now broken blender! It’s easily adaptable if you want to use different fruit or even leave some of it out to cut down on sugar! This beautiful … Step 2: Blend … It was very thick for I froze the banana. For more reasons to make this Blueberry Banana Breakfast Smoothie, check out all the amazing health benefits below! ★☆. Made with fresh or frozen blueberries this can be made … It is made with frozen fruit, almond milk, flax meal, and a little bit of vanilla. You can check that out HERE if you’d like. This post may contain affiliate links. As a daily smoothie-eater, I’ve learned that just about anything can go in a smoothie. Prepare it with just 5 ingredients including banana, blueberries, … As usual, if you end up making this recipe (or any of my others) PLEASE snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! You can substitute the blueberries with any other frozen fruit you like. I was wondering, I cant find plain yoghurt at my home but I did find blueberry yoghurt. Pour into two glasses; serve immediately. My blueberries were several years old. All can be made in 45 minutes or less. More often than not, I have them for breakfast but they’re also great as a meal replacement for lunch of dinner (I typically add a little more to it to bulk it up in those cases). In a blender, combine banana, blueberries, and yogurt. Learn how to sew an easy medical face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more almond milk or water to desired consistency and blend. Healthy, nutritious, and wholesome this is packed with lots of energy. I will be making this smoothie daily. Plus, we have the scoop on that "add corn syrup to the water" myth. This smoothie has lots of banana and lots of blueberries and take only 5 minutes to make and tastes awesome. Of all the smoothie recipes that I have on my blog, this Blueberry Banana Smoothie is one that I make the MOST often. This will give your smoothie a frosty texture! Step one. Put ground flax seed meal or wheat germ into blender to grind and further breakdown. Peel and slice 1 medium banana and add it to a quart sized zip-top bag. Extra banana slices + … My frequent smoothies are made the same, however, I always use frozen bananas (when overipe, peel, baggie. Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie is the ultimate morning breakfast smoothie! ★☆ There are so many great smoothies on it and many of my favorites! Pour into two glasses; serve immediately. Your email address will not be published. This is usually available in vanillla. I made this recipe except used frozen strawberries instead of the blueberries. Add all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe https://www.yummly.com/recipes/blueberry-banana-smoothie-with-milk Okay, so I absolutely love this smoothie! I keep a freezer bag full of frozen banana slices in the freezer ready to toss into the blender along with the blueberries and yogurt; this makes the smoothie even more cool and refreshing on a hot summer day. First, before blending, freeze either the blueberries or the banana. Will that work? 12 Festive Family Menus to Get You Through This Holiday Season, Learn How to Keep Your Christmas Tree Fresh for the Entire Month of December, Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners, How to Hang a Wreath Without Making Holes in the Door, The Best Front Porch Decorating Ideas for Every Month of the Year, How to Disinfect Your Kitchen and Your Food During the Coronavirus Outbreak, According to Experts, How to Keep Your Houseplants Happy in the Winter, How to Wash Your Hands Properly, According to a Doctor, How to Plan a Beautiful, Meaningful Micro Wedding So That You Can Celebrate Your Postponed Nuptials Right Now, Six Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health While You Work from Home.