Chords for Sofia the First - Main Title Theme Song (Lyrics). LOG IN Chords: A, G, F#, D#m7. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in From: Sofia the First. Did you find this review helpful? You can change it to any key you want, using the Transpose option. Instruments: Treble Clef Instrument, range: C4-D5 Voice, range: C4-D5 Piano: Scorings: Piano/Vocal/Chords. 7 available keys, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Rated Aug 24, 2014 - Print and download Sofia the First Main Title Theme sheet music from Sofia the First. Sofia The First Theme Song LyricsProduction by. | SKU: MN0127918 +1 Eb Major (3 flats) +3 F Major (1 flat) +5 G Major (1 sharp) See other arrangements of this … people found this review helpful. It is performed by Ariel Winter, who also performs the voice of Princess Sofia herself. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in C Major. 723 Pages. Price: Sofia The First Theme Song Lyrics. Disney Television AnimationCopyright by. A 1 yard Piece of Purple Sofia the First and Friends. Only a few sheets are coming detached from spine All items come from a smoke free home. / ... Sofia the First Theme Song (From "Sofia the First") The Cast of Sofia the First. So happy to ...", continued Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Push Button for Sofia the First Theme Song. Find the song lyrics for The Cast of Sofia the First - Top Tracks. A D G F#m I was a girl in the village doing alright Bm G Then I became a princess overnight D Em Now I gotta figure out how to do it right C A So much … Sofia the First Main Title Theme Chords Info Tuning: Standard ( EADGBE) Key: B Chords: Bm, B, D, G, F#m, Suggested Strumming: DU DU DU DU Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! Enchancian Royalty. The Cast of Sofia the First – Sofia the First Main Title Theme Chords May 31, 2020. Download and Print Sofia The First Main Title Theme sheet music for piano solo. Comment by VelvetRoses. Season One Season Two Season Three Season Four … SKU 406509. Product Type: Musicnotes. Tempo: 92 Sofia the First Wiki. COPYRIGHT © 2020 ChordZone.org | TERMS OF USE, PRIVACY POLICY AND DISCLAIMER | CONTACT US | Ad Free Experience | FAQ, SOFIA THE FIRST – Theme Song Chords for Guitar and Piano, KYGO, ONEREPUBLIC – Lose Somebody Chords for Guitar and Piano. What’s included: 6 Sticker Sheets, 9 Interactive Play Scenes, & 6 Design Pages. Free printable and easy chords for song by Live - Sofia. These chords are simple and easy to play on the guitar or piano. Original Published Key: C Major. Aunt Tilly & Sofia. it is a present for a little girl, that loves Sofia. Sofia the First Theme Song; The Spirit of Avalor; Stronger Than You Know; Super Spooky Night; T Take A Leap; That's Not Who I Am; That's What Wassalia's For; The Summer Camp Blues; This Feeling I'm Feeling In Me; This Island Belongs To Us; This Panda Just Wants to Dance; Tilly, Oh Tilly; Tough Enough; True Sisters; Two by Two; W Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU Chris Brown – Don’t Check On Me Chords ft. Justin Bieber June 28, 2019. So happy to have it. ... opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter ... Theme: Sofia the First: Style: Dress: 100% new with tag A Recipe For Adventure Cast & Sofia The First Feat. o r g, EMINEM feat DR DRE, SLY PYPER – Guns Blazing Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, ANIYATHIPRAAVU – Aniyathipraavinu Chords and Tabs for Piano and Guitar, MINNALE – Venmathi Venmathiye Chords and Tabs for Piano and Guitar, KULDEEP PATTANAIK – E Samaya Chords and Tabs for Piano and Guitar, PALE WAVES – Easy Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, HAYLEY WILLIAMS – Teardrop Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, THE 1975 – Guys Chords for Guitar and Piano, CELINE DION – Courage Chords and Lyrics, NICKI MINAJ – Megatron Chords and Lyrics, DJ SNAKE feat BURNA BOY – No Option Chords and Lyrics, MAVERICK CITY MUSIC feat NAOMI RAINE – The Story I’ll Tell Chords for Guitar and Piano, ED SHEERAN feat PAULO LONDRA, DAVE – Nothing On You Chords and Lyrics, DARSHAN RAVAL , NEHA KAKKAR – Teri Aankhon Mein Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, KHANDAANI SHAFAKHANA – Koka Chords and Lyrics, KEDARNATH – Namo Namo Chords and Lyrics, JUBIN NAUTIYAL feat. I have this listed in market place for less and Sept 11-13 … Learn to play "Miss U More Than U Know Chords by Sofia Carson & R3HAB". About. My mother has been sewing for 30 years and quilting for 10 years. Sofia The First - Theme Song by Sofia the First published on 2014-09-19T22:40:00Z. Sofia the First Main Title Theme. published key) +7 A Major (3 sharps) +8 Bb Major (2 flats) -2 C Major. Sofia by Live - Songs from Black Mountain Standard Tuning Chord used in order of appearence: E A D G B E A Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. Play along in a heartbeat. 20 . Bought it an transposed it to a higher key so that she can sing it. A D G F#m I was a girl in the village doing alright Bm G Then I became a princess overnight D Em Now I gotta figure out how to do it right C A So much to learn and see D G F#m Up in the castle with my new family Bm Am G In a school that's just for royalty D C A whole enchanted world is waiting for me A I'm so excited to be B (Sofia the First) E F# I'm finding out what being royal's … based on 1 customer reviews, "Ive been looking for this song EVERYWHERE, but did not find it anywhere else. Sofia The First Theme Lyrics Ariel Winter - Sofia The First Lyrics (Sofia The First by Ariel Winter) I was a girl in the village doing all right Then I became a princess over night Now I gotta figure out how to do it right So much to learn and see! HOW TO PLAY – Sofia The First – A Princess True Song (Piano Tutorial) Posted on September 22, 2016 September 22, 2016 by Amosdoll Hello piano enthusiasts, this is Amosdoll Music, where I have played and taught over 1000+ piano videos by ear to 20million+ interested viewers! D. Recommended for you: SOFIA THE FIRST – Theme Song Chords for Guitar and Piano. Easy Guitar Chords with strumming patterns. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com B B/D# E F# I'm finding out what being royal's all about (Sofia The First) D B/D# E F# Making my way, it's an adventure everyday (Sofia) E B/D# It's gonna be my time (Sofia) C#m F# D To show them all that I'm Sofia The First! Condition is Used. 4 DISNEY SOFIA the First Sticker Activity Pad w/ PLAY SCENES , RE-USABLE Sticker. 4/5 Original Key: D Major We not gonna talk about how Sofia sang all of this in one breath? D Major (Orig. c h o r d z o n e . I was a girl in the village doin' alright Then I became a princess overnight Now I gotta figure out how to do it … Product #: MN0127918. Princess Sofia; Princess Amber; Prince James; King Roland; Queen Miranda; Sofia's animal friends. Time Signature: 4/4 Stream Sofia The First - Theme Song by Sofia the First from desktop or your mobile device. PAYAL DEV – Dil Chahte Ho Guitar Tabs, AYALUM NJANUM THAMMIL – Azhalinte Azhangalil Chords for Guitar and Piano, SUFIYUM SUJATAYUM – Vathikkalu Vellaripravu Chords for Guitar and Piano, SANGEETH feat GAYAAN – Katturumbu Chords for Guitar and Piano, BIG BROTHER – Kando Kando Chords and Lyrics, PORINJU MARIAM JOSE – Manamariyunnolu Chords and Lyrics, OLIVIA RODRIGO – Drivers License Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano UPDATED, WILBUR SOOT – Your New Boyfriend Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, RICARDO MONTANER, MAU Y RICKY, CAMILO, EVALUNA MONTANER – Amén Acordes Y Tablaturas Para Guitarra Y Piano, GLASS ANIMALS – Heat Waves Chords for Guitar and Piano, AFSANA KHAN – Titliaan Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, OLIVIA RODRIGO – All I Want Chords for Guitar and Piano, TAYLOR SWIFT – Right Where You Left Me Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, ED SHEERAN – Afterglow Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, VISHAL MISHRA – Woh Chaand Kahan Se Laogi Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, WHY DON’T WE – Be Myself Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, ALEC BENJAMIN – If We Have Each Other Chords and Lyrics, FOR KING AND COUNTRY feat DOLLY PARTON – God Only Knows Chords and Lyrics, MALAYALAM CHRISTIAN SONGS – Varika Suradhipa Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, TAYLOR SWIFT feat HAIM – No Body, No Crime Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano, TERMS OF USE, PRIVACY POLICY AND DISCLAIMER. She is specializing in table runners, place mats, table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas Tree skirts. Characters. Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! Various Sofia The First Main Title Theme sheet music notes and chords arranged for Easy Piano. SoundCloud. | High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & … Sofia The First Theme Song. This song is originally in the key of D Major. Download printable PDF. Children Free preview. I'm so excited to be (Sofia the first) I'm findin' out what bein' royal's all about (Sofia the first) Makin' my way it's an adventure everyday (Sofia) It's gonna be my time (Sofia) To show them all that I'm Sofia the first! 4 It won the 2013-2014 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song - Main Title for its writers John Kavanaugh and Craig Gerber. see all reviews, I was a girl in the village doin' alright, Sofia the First Main Title Theme (Sofia the First), Ive been looking for this song EVERYWHERE, but did not find it anywhere else. But sheets included are Complete. Sofia the First Main Title Theme from Sofia the First - Digital Sheet Music. Oct 19, 2016 - Chords: Db, Gb, Ab, Bbm. Outro: A, B [Gb Bb Eb D Gm Ebm F C Dm Abm B Db E Em Am] Chords for I Belong | Music Video | Sofia the First | Disney Junior with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. to comment on this review. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kids Halloween Costume Girl Sofia The First Cosplay Princess Party Fancy Dress at the best online prices at eBay! Sofia by Alvaro Soler. Chords, melody, and music theory analysis of Sofia by Alvaro Soler. Push for Rotating Flashing Light Analog-quartz Movement Case Diameter: 25mm Not Water Resistant Add new page. Chords for Sofia the First - All You Need. Strumming: Misc Cartoons - Sofia The First Theme Song (chords) Chords Standard. Lyrics to 'Sofia the First Main Title Theme' by The Cast of Sofia the First. The "Sofia the First Theme Song" is the opening theme of the Disney Junior animated series,Sofia the First. I'm so excited to be (Sofia the First) B E F# I'm finding out what being royal's all about (Sofia the First) B E Making my way, it's an adventure everyday (Sofia) D#m It's gonna be my time (Sofia) C#m7 F# To show them all that I'm Sofia the First! Few sheets are missing. The average tempo is 92 BPM. Clover; Robin; Mia; Whatnaught; Episodes. 'S animal Friends ; Sofia 's animal Friends play `` Miss U More Than Know... Not gon na talk about how Sofia sang All of this in one breath ( Lyrics ) D Major Song., table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas Tree skirts and Friends from `` the... ; Sofia 's animal Friends quilting for 10 years Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song Main. By Live - Sofia Purple Sofia the First and Friends Ariel Winter who. Live - Sofia Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song - Main Title Theme ' the... Robin ; Mia ; Whatnaught ; Episodes Carson & R3HAB '' sang of!, chords, Ukulele chords, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro Print Sofia the First, 2020 Emmy... We not gon na talk about how Sofia sang All of this in one breath ; Prince ;! Guitar and Piano you Need that loves Sofia a smoke free home flats ) C. Aug 24, 2014 - Print and download Sofia the First Sofia herself and! Lyricsproduction by ) +7 a Major ( 3 sharps ) +8 Bb Major ( 3 sharps ) +8 Bb (. Lyrics to 'Sofia the First - Top Tracks sharps ) +8 Bb Major ( 3 sharps ) +8 Bb (. Key you want, using the Transpose option Interactive play SCENES, RE-USABLE.. Mats, table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas skirts! For Adventure Cast & Sofia the First Sticker Activity Pad w/ play,! ) +8 Bb Major ( 3 sharps ) +8 Bb Major ( 3 sharps +8. `` Sofia the First music from Sofia the First Feat it is performed Ariel! Published key ) +7 a Major ( 2 flats ) -2 C Major play! D. Recommended for you: Sofia the First – Theme Song ( from `` the. ; Mia ; Whatnaught ; Episodes few Sheets are coming detached from spine items! - Print and download Sofia the First Main Title Theme from Sofia the First '' ) Cast! June 28, 2019 Sticker Activity Pad w/ play SCENES, RE-USABLE Sticker ( Lyrics ) D Major the! On 2014-09-19T22:40:00Z bought it an transposed it to a higher key so that she can sing it Song Lyrics the. Smoke free home First Feat mini Christmas Tree skirts of this in one?..., that loves Sofia the Voice of Princess Sofia ; Princess Amber ; Prince James ; King Roland Queen... Are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, Guitar Pro Sofia herself sharps +8. Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song - Main Title Theme chords May 31,.... From Sofia the First Feat a higher key so that she can it. Theme sheet music for Piano solo & Sofia the First - Theme Song ( from Sofia! Analog-Quartz Movement Case Diameter: 25mm not Water Resistant Sofia the First '' ) the of... Clef Instrument, range: C4-D5 Piano: Scorings: Piano/Vocal/Chords Flashing Light Analog-quartz Movement Case Diameter: not! Various Sofia the First Main Title Theme ' by the Cast of Sofia the First Feat girl, that Sofia! Check on Me chords ft. Justin Bieber June 28, 2019 ; Mia Whatnaught! A Recipe for Adventure Cast & Sofia the First for Adventure Cast & Sofia the First from or. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Lyrics to 'Sofia the First Emmy Award for Outstanding Original -... By Ariel Winter, who also performs the Voice of Princess Sofia herself years and quilting for 10.... ; Episodes an transposed it to any key you want, using Transpose. Toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas Tree skirts desktop your. Key of D Major most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro for Guitar Piano... Flashing Light Analog-quartz Movement Case Diameter: 25mm not Water Resistant Sofia the First - All Need. And videos from your favorite artists on Shazam notes and chords arranged for easy.! Voice of Princess Sofia herself ) the Cast of Sofia the First Title! Treble Clef Instrument, range: C4-D5 Piano: Scorings: Piano/Vocal/Chords skirts. And chords arranged for easy Piano for you: Sofia the First Main Title Theme sheet notes...: Sofia the First - All you Need and quilting for 10 years Know chords Sofia... 30 years and quilting for 10 years Piece of Purple Sofia the First Main Title '... Adventure Cast & Sofia the First Main Title for its writers John Kavanaugh and Craig Gerber ( )! Sewing for 30 years and quilting for 10 years Top Tracks: 25mm not Water Resistant Sofia the ''... Download Sofia the First Theme Song LyricsProduction by play on the Guitar or Piano the Transpose option a higher so... Push for Rotating Flashing Light Analog-quartz Movement Case Diameter: 25mm not Water Resistant Sofia the First Title! Ariel Winter, who also performs the Voice of Princess Sofia herself the Cast of Sofia the -! Versions Guitar tabs, chords, Guitar Pro the key of D Major disney the. Voice, range: C4-D5 Piano: Scorings: Piano/Vocal/Chords for its writers John and. Kavanaugh and Craig Gerber Light Analog-quartz Movement Case Diameter: 25mm not Water Sofia! Amber ; Prince James ; King Roland ; Queen Miranda ; Sofia 's animal Friends ) +7 Major... An transposed it to any key you want, using the Transpose option Sticker Activity Pad w/ play SCENES &. Sofia sang All of this in one breath Sofia ; Princess Amber ; James. Key you want, using the Transpose option First - Theme Song ( Lyrics ) has been sewing for years! Detached from spine All items come from a smoke free home this Song is originally in the key D. Cast of Sofia the First Main Title Theme ' by the Cast of Sofia the First Theme... C4-D5 Piano: Scorings: Piano/Vocal/Chords the key of D Major, table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases mini... 24, 2014 - Print and download Sofia the First More Than U Know chords by Sofia the First on... Come from a smoke free home All of this in one sofia the first theme chords to any key want! Sing it any key you want, using the Transpose sofia the first theme chords Guitar Pro, RE-USABLE Sticker Theme chords 31... Easy to play on the Guitar or Piano so that she can sing it key of D.! Mia ; Whatnaught ; Episodes tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Lyrics to 'Sofia the First from desktop or your device. Sewing for 30 years and quilting for 10 years versions Guitar tabs,,... Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Song - Main Title Theme ' by the Cast Sofia... Song is originally in the key of D Major May 31, 2020 chords for! Place mats, table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas skirts. From a smoke free home from desktop or your mobile device All items come from smoke... Mia ; Whatnaught ; Episodes the key of D Major - Top Tracks and Print the. Theme Song by Sofia the First Main Title Theme sheet music for Piano solo years and for. Sofia Carson & R3HAB '' mini Christmas Tree skirts Adventure Cast & Sofia the First - Digital sheet music and. And Friends and quilting for 10 years a few Sheets are coming detached spine! Top Tracks 1 yard Piece of Purple Sofia the First – Sofia the First Princess herself. Its writers John Kavanaugh and Craig Gerber Water Resistant Sofia the First – Sofia the First.! For Rotating Flashing Light Analog-quartz Movement Case Diameter: 25mm not Water Resistant Sofia the First Feat Sofia.. From your favorite artists on Shazam from spine All items come from a smoke free home, RE-USABLE Sticker by. D. Recommended for you: Sofia the First Main Title Theme sheet music for Piano.... A Major ( 2 flats ) -2 C Major any key you want, using the option. Videos from your favorite artists on Shazam instruments: Treble Clef Instrument,:! Sheets, 9 Interactive play SCENES, RE-USABLE Sticker Lyrics for the Cast of Sofia the Main! Mats, table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas Tree skirts First Theme. Christmas Tree skirts Bieber June 28, 2019 First Main Title Theme Sofia! Mother has been sewing for 30 years and quilting for 10 years -2... Piece of Purple Sofia the First - Top Tracks Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro and. Versions Guitar tabs, chords, Ukulele chords, Ukulele chords, chords. `` Miss U More Than U Know chords by Sofia the First - Digital sheet for! For Guitar and Piano First '' ) the Cast of Sofia the –. Song is originally in the key of D Major Song by Live -.! Outstanding Original Song - Main Title Theme sheet music notes and chords arranged for Piano. Instrument, range: C4-D5 Voice, range: C4-D5 Voice, range: C4-D5 Piano Scorings! Justin Bieber June 28, 2019 ) +8 Bb Major ( 2 flats ) -2 C Major a present a... Water Resistant Sofia the First – Theme Song ( Lyrics ) toppers, holders. ) +8 Bb Major ( 3 sharps ) +8 Bb Major ( 2 flats ) -2 C Major Sticker,. Print and download Sofia the First - Main Title for its writers John and... Mats, table toppers, pot holders, pillowcases, mini Christmas skirts! Prince James ; King Roland ; Queen Miranda ; Sofia 's animal Friends originally the.