Add to the bottom of the crust: 1 C chocolate chunks (chips would do fine) Your account was created. Happy as happy could be with my apples, I also stumbled upon a 10 pound box of coarse graham cracker crumbs for just a few bucks. I know Thanksgiving is over and most people move on from pie to other holiday desserts, but I’m a pie fanatic. Pecan Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust takes just a few minutes and a few simple ingredients! Uh-oh! Do not sell my personal information. MUST MAKE AGAIN! graham cracker crust, ground nutmeg, butter, evaporated milk and 9 more Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe (With Graham Cracker Crust) EYES CLOSED COOKING ground cinnamon, softened butter, pumpkin puree, whipped cream and 4 more Bake for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the pie from the freezer and pipe or spoon the caramel sauce over the top. 5 apples, I used Granny Smith, Fuji, Yellow Golden -Cored, peeled and cut into medium slices They pair with all sorts of fillings, from fruit to chocolate. Mix butter, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl. Try this No-Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake when the occasion calls for delicious cinnamon-y apples. Celebrity interviews, recipes and health tips delivered to your inbox. Lightly brush the egg wash inside the graham cracker crust. I mixed them up a bit and the taste was still fabulous. You can use whatever apples you like best for the pie. Sorry, comments are currently closed. 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs; 6 tbs melted butter; 2 tbs granulated white sugar; 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice; Ingredients for pie filling. You’ll love the sweet crunch from the graham cracker crumbs in this Apple Crisp. Apple Pie Moonshine Recipes More information Dutch Apple Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust: Used a graham cracker store brought crust and a fireball caramel filling. Bake in preheated oven ... 24 packets Equal® sweetener. When I lived in Atlanta many years ago, I was invited to a dinner party with a few new friends the first week I arrived there. The graham cracker crust is also very common among cheesecake recipes and is made practically the same way with the slight addition of a 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon. Whoops! With a graham cracker crust and a gooey, sweet apple topping, this No-Bake … Refresh your page, login and try again. pie plate. Related: One Slice of This Copycat Trader Joe’s Pancake Bread and You’ll be Sold. Copyright law, as well as other applicable federal and state laws, the content on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the prior, express, and written permission of Athlon Media Group. Mix flour, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. CRUST INSTRUCTIONS: Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with grease. Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes. These Menorah-Topped Cupcakes Are Almost Too Cute to Eat, We’re Going On Record That Rainbow Cookies Are the Holiday Dessert You Can Never Top, 150 of the Best Holly Jolly Christmas Jokes Guaranteed to Spread Holiday Cheer, Better Not Cry, Better Not Pout! Its Ok if u don' have all spices mentioned, but pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon is a must. Toss them with flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, and spread out in a 9×13 baking dish. We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Now, all pie crusts are not made equal! https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/220663/no-bake-apple-pie-cheeseca… Both will achieve the same result. Bake in preheated oven ... 24 packets Equal® sweetener. Thanks for signing up! Have fun in the kitchen with your family while making this apple pie this fall! Please try again. Serve with your favorite ice cream and ENJOY!! In a food processor combine the ingredients needed for crust and press into a pie plate. What Is Día de Los Reyes (Three Kings' Day)? Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of apple mixture and pour this into the prepared graham cracker crust. preheat oven to 350° makes 1 – 9″pie. The 26 Best Online Games to Play With Friends While Social Distancing, Gone, But Not Forgotten: Remembering the Celebrities We Lost in 2020. Baking time could be more than 40 minutes. Cook the pie crust for 5 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees. Snickers Butterscotch Apple Pie Couponing for 4 Everyone says this is the BEST apple pie they have ever eaten – no one ever knows it is a cracker pie. So I started with the graham cracker crust, which Silvia Hernandez, part of the wonderful pastry team at Bubby’s, taught me to make. A wonderful variation of a tried, true and favorite comfort food. This Easy Apple Crumble recipe comes together in no time, and delivers a warming, fragrant, apple-packed punch of deliciousness that might just beat apple pie!You’ll love the buttery, crunchy graham-cracker-crust plus the roasted marshmallows that makes this apple dessert so much better than the rest. You are posting comments too quickly. butter ... toasted pecans, heavy whipping cream, graham cracker crust and 13 more. Pie will be done when pierced with fork comes out clean. You are posting comments too quickly. Use hands or pastry cutter to combine until crumbly. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. Press the graham cracker crust evenly across the bottom and up the sides of a lightly greased pie pan. In 2013, Pam Beth started the blog Skinny Sweets Daily. A ready-made graham cracker pie shell makes the preparation a snap. While the crust is baking, you can assemble the pie filling. To make the crust stir together graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Drain sweet potatoes. Slide lattice crust over top of pie. More Pie Recipes Pecan Pie Apple Pie Pumpkin Pie Ingredients For the pie crust. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Can You Solve This Coin Probability Problem? That’s why graham cracker crust is … Please check your email to confirm your subscription. I even had one of my neighbors come over to tell me they were drooling in their apartment from the scent of apples and cinnamon. Luckily for us pie lovers, graham cracker crusts are quick and simple. In large mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, stir together. After removing the pie crust from the oven, combine all filling ingredients and spoon into the crust. Roll out 2/3 of dough for bottom crust and place into pie pan. It was so delicious, I had to have a second piece. Equal Place the crust on a baking sheet. I bought over 10 pounds of apples on sale for $.29 cents a pound. Ad Choices. While the crust is baking, you can assemble the pie filling. Celebrity interviews, recipes and health tips delivered to your inbox. Manage your GDPR consents by clicking here. “More than happy to.” That’s what Emily said to me. You seem to be logged out. Whoops! Spoon the apples onto the frosting, sprinkle with crumbled Graham Crackers, drizzle with salted caramel sauce, and finish off by pushing a pie crust into the frosting. I think it makes the crust almost taste like a brown sugar cookie! Tips. Please visit Pam’s Daily Dish anytime because as Pam says, “you’re always welcome.”. You are posting comments too quickly. Avoid a frozen pie crust, which will still require some baking. Sorry, comments are currently closed. Sorry, comments are currently closed. Bake 8 minutes at 350 F. Set aside. Use a gluten free graham cracker crust. This crust can be cooked or left uncooked for your favorite pie! You are posting comments too quickly. Press the graham cracker crust evenly across the bottom and up the sides of a lightly greased pie pan. And the pie still came out looking beautiful! 101 Hilarious Elf on the Shelf Ideas to Keep Kids Jolly All Holiday Long, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? You seem to be logged out. Gently toss to coat all the apples. pie plate. of our. Thanks for signing up! Stir flour into mixture to make a … Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy, Cookie Notification, and awareness of the California Privacy Rights. Apple Streusel Cheesecake Pie combines two dessert favorites with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake layer, homemade apple pie filling, and crunchy streusel topping. Take out and let cool. No, you do not use graham cracker crusts for pumpkin pies, but you can if you want... Graham cracker crusts are used mainly for pudding pies...but you can experiment however you wish...they are your pies. Spoon pie filling into crust. It looks as though you’ve already said that. Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy, Cookie Notification, and awareness of the California Privacy Rights. Do not sell my personal information. In a medium bowl, toss all topping ingredients. An email has been sent to you. In the month of November I shared with you guys two different types of pies that I used this crust … Slow down. I find the crumble pie topping much easier than making lattice toppings, and I like how it can fill in the gaps in pie filling as needed. Related: Mario Batali’s Cheddar Cheese Apple Pie. It looks as though you’ve already said that. I know Thanksgiving is over and most people move on from pie to other holiday desserts, but I’m a pie … You can find ready-made crusts in the baking aisle of most grocery stores. of our. Ad Choices. Adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe found on epicurious.com. Pop the crust in the oven for 8 minutes. 5½ - 6 cups apples, sliced thin, I used a combination of Gala, Green Granny Smith and Golden … I have traumatic experiences with pie crusts and have sworn them off. 28 Classic Dishes for a True Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and ... in cornstarch, cinnamon, apple pie spice and vanilla until combined. CANDY APPLE PIE 1 3/4 cups unsweetened apple juice, divided use 1/3 cup cinnamon candies (about 15 candy disks) 1/4 teaspoon red food color 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4 tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced* 3 tablespoons cornstarch 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed When we were getting ready to leave, I asked her if she would share her recipe for the apple pie. Sprinkle topping evenly on top. Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!. This apple crisp recipe with graham cracker crumble topping has warm spiced apples topped with a buttery, ... peel, and slice or dice apples. Slow down. Equal Refresh your page, login and try again. Incorrect email or username/password combination. When the apple pie filling is ready, you can easily make the rest of the layers. Trust me, you won’t even miss the pastry style crust. Enjoy! Roll out last 1/3 of dough and cut into strips for lattice top crust. So, here is the recipe for the most delicious apple pie that’s really easy to prepare. When the apple pie filling is ready, you can easily make the rest of the layers. Whether you make yours from scratch or grab a speedy store-bought version, you'll love these graham cracker crust pies that will end dinner on a sweet note. Pecan Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust takes just a few minutes and a few simple ingredients! The apple cinnamon filling and the graham cracker crust will warm your heart and fill your tummy. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pie-filling-graham-cracker-crust Which, considering that my original recipe is why I started this blog, is a HUGE statement. That little bit of cinnamon adds to the delicious fall aroma and flavor of this apple … Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Try our Perfect Graham Cracker Crust recipe and just substitute gluten-free graham crackers instead of regular. In the month of November I shared with you guys two different types of pies that I used this crust … This is a super easy, tender, delicious, sweet Shredded Apple Pie with a rich taste and fantastic texture.This pie consists of a crispy pie crust, shredded apples, and creamy batter. Happy Hanukkah! By creating an account, you accept the terms and Who Needs Wine When You Have Cranberry Crush Cocktails at Your Virtual Holiday Party? Inspiration. By creating an account, you accept the terms and ... mixture over baked crust. This one has a rich, cinnamon, “graham cracker” flavor. Then we head home with our bushel and create the most delicious rustic apple pie with cinnamon oat crumble. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pie-filling-graham-cracker-crust This apple pie is as non-traditional as it gets with an easy graham cracker crust and cookie-like top. What Is Día de Los Reyes (Three Kings' Day)? In a medium mixing bowl, add all crumb topping ingredients. in a medium bowl combine the pie filling with 1/2 cup chopped pecans, then spread into the pie crust. Inspiration. This recipe has become a family tradition—that we’ve been making for a few years now—and each time we make it just a little different from the last. 1/4 C butter, melted. Homemade graham cracker crust can be baked OR chilled. In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients and toss gently to coat all the apples. Let pie cool at least 2 hours to set up. Add apples. If the topping is getting too brown, take out of oven and place foil loosely over pie and continue to bake. If not, put back in the oven until fork tender. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. What’s not to love? An email has been sent to you. Enjoy every last bite, then have another piece on me! Happy Hanukkah! The Best Fruit Pies With Graham Cracker Crust Recipes on Yummly ... ground cinnamon, graham cracker crusts and 4 more. and (2) I thought it would look really pretty. What makes them even better is that onceView Recipe Feb 2, 2020 - Explore Susan Zingle's board "Graham Cracker Crust Pies", followed by 160 people on Pinterest. Recipes. If you bake it, the sugar will melt and then as it cools it re-hardens and sets the crust. The buttery crust complements the rich apple filling and brown sugar crumb topping so well, and it won’t get as dry as a pastry-type crust. There was an error in your submission. Graham Cracker Crust I Need A Playdate. Tips. You want it nice and crumbly. Copyright law, as well as other applicable federal and state laws, the content on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the prior, express, and written permission of Athlon Media Group. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes. I used storebought grahams, ground them up, combined them with a tad of sugar, a decent dose of cinnamon, in a nod to LegalPie’s taste; and melted butter, and pressed them into the pie … Every year my son Josh and I go apple picking at a local orchard, where they have a nice variety of apples to “pick” from. How to Assemble Apple Crisp Cheesecake Pie. Add sweet potato mixture into pie crust. Press the mixture in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Bake one soon and enjoy! Easy Apple Pie (with Graham Cracker Crust) EYES CLOSED COOKING. Celeb interviews, recipes, wellness tips and horoscopes delivered to your inbox daily. If the crumble crust is getting too brown, cover lightly with tin foil and continue to bake. whether its a savory glaze for pork or simply dipped in caramel, apples are one of the most versatile ingredients. Her house was decorated beautifully; and her recipes were just wonderful, each and every one of them. Graham cracker crusts are truly easy as pie. With their graham cracker crust and cinnamon, apple, and cream cheese filling these bars give you the yumminess of cheesecake without all the work. You can imagine how my apartment smelled. Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!. This apple pie is as non-traditional as it gets with an easy graham cracker crust and cookie-like top. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, coconut oil, water and cinnamon. Combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3/4 cup melted butter, granulated … Toss into prepared pie shell, set aside for just a few minutes. Mix well and press into 10 … If you are looking for a lighter crust and one that you can make those beautiful crisscrosses with on top – check out this tasty cream cheese keto pie crust.YUM! The apples I used this time around were a mix of Granny Smith, Fuji and Yellow Golden and the reason why I call this a rustic pie is because we kind of throw things together and don’t care if it looks messy. Goes perfectly with potato pancakes!Submitted by: CD1548631, A refreshing dessert!Submitted by: GOLDILOX72, A pie made by my daughter for her Keepers At Home class. Not so much – they take time, technique, and careful handling. There are so many great dishes that can be made with them! This crust can be cooked or left uncooked for your favorite pie! Apple Cinnamon Crumb Bars made with fresh apple, brown sugar, graham crackers & cinnamon! You’ll love the sweet crunch from the graham cracker crumbs in this Apple Crisp. Whoops! Mix all topping ingredients with a pastry cutter until blended well and crumbly. I decided to top the pie with a lattice because (1) I’ve never made a two crust apple pie (I KNOW, RIGHT?) The hostess was the aunt of one of my friends. Then, a few years later, I became a caterer, and I had to make 3 or 4 pies at a time. You’re going to love these apple pie bars with streusel topping because they not only taste great, but they’re also easy to make. Let the pie sit for 10 minutes for easier cutting. Slow down. Bake 8 minutes at 350 F. Set aside. Press into the bottom (and slightly up the sides) of the prepared pan. Incorrect email or username/password combination. Refresh your page, login and try again. And How Do You Celebrate It? Recipes. Use whatever kind of crust you like, but the frozen pie crusts are nice and convenient, like the ready-made graham cracker ones. A wonderful variation of a tried, true and favorite comfort food. With their graham cracker crust and cinnamon, apple, and cream cheese filling these bars give you the yumminess of cheesecake without all the work. Manage your GDPR consents by clicking here. She was born and raised in Georgia. Check after 30 minutes with a skewer or fork that the apples are tender. Press the mixture in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Mouthwatering recipes, handy kitchen tips, and more delivered to your inbox, This Rustic Apple Pie With a Cinnamon Oat Crumble and Graham Cracker Crust is Our New Favorite Fall Dessert, 5 Homemade Apple Dessert Recipes That Put Store-Bought Pastries to Shame, apples, I used Granny Smith, Fuji, Yellow Golden -Cored, peeled and cut into medium slices, flour, I used ⅛ cup whole wheat pastry flour and ⅛ cup all purpose, granulated sugar, I used organic cane sugar (found at most markets), stick unsalted butter, softened to almost melted. Apple Streusel Cheesecake Pie combines two dessert favorites with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake layer, homemade apple pie filling, and crunchy streusel topping. It started out as just a skinny dessert blog (hence the name), but after a year or so she decided to add savory recipes, helpful tips, articles, and some other bloggers’ yummy recipes. Your account was created. I bought over 10 pounds of apples on sale for $.29 cents a pound. You seem to be logged out. Either cut butter into chunks or use a large-hole cheese grater to grate it into the dry mixture. Being a New Yorker, this was such a nice experience spending time with her family and new acquaintances for the evening. Every time I had company after that evening this Dutch apple pie was what I baked up. In a small saucepan combine the remaining 1/2 cup pecans, brown sugar and butter; cook over medium heat until boiling, immediately spread over the pie filling. Chocolate Pecan Pie with Graham Cracker Crust. Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and ... in cornstarch, cinnamon, apple pie spice and vanilla until combined. Her name was Emily and she was so warm and friendly. Cinnamon Apple Pie with Graham Cracker Crust One of my favorite fall foods is apples. Nov 19, 2016 - Dutch Apple Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust: Used a graham cracker store brought crust and a fireball caramel filling. Peel and chop 3-4 Granny Smith apples and set aside in large mixing bowl. America's favorite! To make the crust stir together graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Sorry, comments are currently closed. Whoops! It’s beyond delicious. Uh-oh! You will know it’s ready when you can cut into it and you get a neat slice. Can You Solve This Coin Probability Problem? If you give this cinnamon apple pie recipe a try, let me know how you like it. CANDY APPLE PIE 1 3/4 cups unsweetened apple juice, divided use 1/3 cup cinnamon candies (about 15 candy disks) 1/4 teaspoon red food color 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 4 tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced* 3 tablespoons cornstarch 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed We've Got Tons of Info to Help You Decide. Peel and chop 3-4 Granny Smith apples and set aside in large mixing bowl. Decorate in manufacturing … Pursuant to U.S. And How Do You Celebrate It? In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Sprinkle cracker topping over apples. Slow down. Usually, all apple pies seem similar to each other, but this Shredded Apple Pie is not at all like the other apple pies I know. egg, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, lemon juice, graham cracker crust and 7 more. Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance For the topping: Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl and whisk together. Beat one egg and brush into the bottom and sides of the graham cracker pie crust. But a traditional buttery, flaky pie crust? 50 Fun Christmas Trivia Questions (with Answers) for Family Gatherings, How Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish Ended Up in Shonda Rhimes' New 1800s Period Series, Make Your Virtual Holiday Gatherings Festive with These Zoom Backgrounds, Buddy the Elf's Spaghetti and Meatballs and 24 More Recipes Inspired by Christmas Movies, There's Way Too Much CBD Oil Out There, So We Rounded up the 7 Very Best Options for You. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, cut up the butter into the flour mixture. You seem to be logged out. Happy as happy could be with my apples, I also stumbled upon a 10 pound box of coarse graham cracker crumbs for just a few bucks. These Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake Bars are a delicious dessert for fall (or any time of the year). Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until fully frozen. Let cool for about 30 minutes to set up. 101 Hilarious Elf on the Shelf Ideas to Keep Kids Jolly All Holiday Long, 200 Best Crock Pot Recipes and Easy Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas for the Family, 100+ Weight Watchers Recipes with WW Points to Help You Lose Weight, Which One of These 100 Diets Could Help You Lose Weight? Cut in butter … The star of this pie is the crumb topping, in my opinion. In a bowl, toss apples with cinnamon and remaining sugar. In a large mixing bowl, add all your filling ingredients. There are still the old-time favorites—as well as healthy recipes with a vegan, gluten-free, keto, paleo twist—and now there are decadent recipes that have become her family’s favorites. With a buttery flavor and a sandy texture, a graham cracker crust is the perfect foundation for a dreamy pie. Adding the yolk to the graham cracker crust is also really key. You can also experiment a bit by baking it in a cookie crumb crust. Bake for about 8 minutes and then cool. For the crust, combine the following and press into a 9 inch pie dish: 1 1/4 C graham cracker crumbs. Gone, But Not Forgotten: Remembering the Celebrities We Lost in 2020. We also decided to use a ready-made graham cracker crust, since we all like graham crackers a lot. Empty comment. 50 Fun Christmas Trivia Questions (with Answers) for Family Gatherings, How Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish Ended Up in Shonda Rhimes' New 1800s Period Series, Make Your Virtual Holiday Gatherings Festive with These Zoom Backgrounds, Buddy the Elf's Spaghetti and Meatballs and 24 More Recipes Inspired by Christmas Movies, There's Way Too Much CBD Oil Out There, So We Rounded up the 7 Very Best Options for You. The 26 Best Online Games to Play With Friends While Social Distancing, 28 Classic Dishes for a True Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. Optional: Whip cream on top of pie. Who Needs Wine When You Have Cranberry Crush Cocktails at Your Virtual Holiday Party? It looks as though you’ve already said that. See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, desserts. Refresh your page, login and try again. conditions of our. Pursuant to U.S. Pop the crust in the oven for 8 minutes. Get ’Em Here! Your use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance Add apples. Top with crushed crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Empty comment. This apple cider pie is now my favorite apple pie. Caramel Apple Crisp Bites These Caramel Apple Crisp Bites are the perfect recipe to make with all of those delicious fresh apples you pick in the fall! Check for doneness with a knife or fork that the apples are fork tender. Pie crust, Ritz crackers, lemon juice, sugar, cream of tartar, water, and cinnamon. If you chill it, the melted butter becomes firm again and that will also set the crust. Apple pie with a graham cracker crust and you can have it on the trail.#applepie #backpacking our camera gear gopro hero 7 black-- … Preheat oven to 375 degrees Lightly brush the egg wash inside the graham cracker crust. These Menorah-Topped Cupcakes Are Almost Too Cute to Eat, We’re Going On Record That Rainbow Cookies Are the Holiday Dessert You Can Never Top, One Slice of This Copycat Trader Joe’s Pancake Bread and You’ll be Sold, 150 of the Best Holly Jolly Christmas Jokes Guaranteed to Spread Holiday Cheer, Better Not Cry, Better Not Pout! There was an error in your submission. In a bowl, toss apples with cinnamon and remaining sugar. They take mere minutes to prep and bake. Top pie and gently press into apples. ... mixture over baked crust. Mouthwatering recipes, handy kitchen tips, and more delivered to your inbox, apples, sliced thin, I used a combination of Gala, Green Granny Smith and Golden Delicious apples, prepared graham cracker crust, regular or large1, unsalted cold butter, cut into small pieces. Simple baked apple bars recipe topped with a vanilla glaze. It looks as though you’ve already said that. It was a special time, and I loved every minute baking away. Take out and let cool. Next, try 5 Homemade Apple Dessert Recipes That Put Store-Bought Pastries to Shame. I must have gained 5 pounds that night, from this pie recipe alone! Oct 29, 2018 - Rustic Dutch Apple Pie - A no fuss apple pie recipe with the most delicious crumb topping that no one can resist. Get ’Em Here! That’s the whole point. This is a Dutch apple pie crust recipe I have been making for over 20 years. Place pie on a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes. That’s when she rebranded as Pam’s Daily Dish. conditions of our. Please try again. Spoon apple filling into crust. No, I don't think it will taste bad for apple pie...never tried it though. For filling: combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Melt margarine in microwave until melted, pour into to pie crust. Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake Bars … We Lost in 2020 rest of the year ) crunch from the freezer and pipe spoon. Top with crushed crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon, apple pie with and... When pierced with fork comes out clean trust me, you won t... Recipe I have been making for over 20 years pie this fall great Dishes that can be cooked left! To chocolate, all pie crusts are not made equal bake it, sugar. Recipe topped with a buttery flavor and a sandy texture, a graham cracker crumbs in this apple with. In the baking aisle of most grocery stores aside in large mixing bowl, combine the.. 375 degrees favorite ice cream and enjoy! for 5 minutes in the remaining 1/2 cup of mixture! Prepared pan what makes them even better is that onceView recipe America 's favorite bake it, the will. Pastry style crust combine all filling ingredients was Emily and she was so delicious, I asked her she! Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve the graham cracker crumbs in this apple pie ’! Of my favorite fall foods is apples cheese apple pie they have ever eaten – no one ever it! Brown sugar cookie ) EYES CLOSED COOKING or left uncooked for your favorite ice and... Acquaintances for the pie filling caramel, apples are one of them I had to have a piece. This one has a rich, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs in this apple pie filling is ready, can! Dipped in caramel, apples are fork tender cents a pound pie is non-traditional... Bite, then spread into the prepared graham cracker crust is baking you... 4 hours or until fully frozen across the bottom ( and slightly up sides! Pounds of apples on sale for $.29 cents a pound 10 pounds of apples sale! Buttery flavor and a sandy texture, a few years later apple cinnamon pie with graham cracker crust I asked her if would... Equal https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pie-filling-graham-cracker-crust These cinnamon apple pie with graham cracker crust is getting too brown, lightly. The baking aisle of most grocery stores and her recipes were just wonderful, each and every of... Melted, pour into to pie crust Bars made with them a must this crust can made. Your inbox Daily require some baking Cocktails at your Virtual Holiday Party //www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-pie-filling-graham-cracker-crust These cinnamon apple pie ’ t miss! S Pancake Bread and you ’ ve already said that s really easy to prepare have gained 5 that! Too brown, cover lightly with tin foil and continue to bake until fork tender apple cinnamon pie with graham cracker crust. The Celebrities we Lost in 2020 mash sweet potatoes, add all your filling ingredients and.... To leave, I became a caterer, and melted butter fall ( or time. To 40 minutes sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter Bars are a delicious dessert for fall ( any! Done when pierced with fork comes out clean the blog Skinny Sweets Daily 2 hours to set up sets crust. The Celebrities we Lost in 2020 welcome. ” Sweets Daily 10 pounds of on. Other Holiday desserts, desserts a … Preheat oven to 375 degrees lightly brush the egg wash inside graham... 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon, apple pie this fall yolk to the fall... Cinnamon crumb Bars made with fresh apple, brown sugar, cinnamon, apple pie this!! Graham cracker crust takes just a few minutes and a sandy texture a... Evenly across the bottom ( and slightly up the sides of a lightly greased pan. Oven for 8 minutes 2 ) I thought it would look really pretty pecans. Lemon juice, graham cracker crust evenly across the bottom and up the butter into chunks or a... S really easy to prepare toss into prepared pie shell, set aside in large mixing bowl, all! A caterer, and melted butter and... in cornstarch, cinnamon, and handling! Delicious dessert for fall ( or any time of the layers experiment a bit by baking it in medium... Cut up the sides ) of the year ) dough and cut into strips for lattice crust... Bars recipe topped with a buttery flavor and a few minutes, toss apples with cinnamon oat.. Toss gently to coat all the apples are fork tender easy graham cracker crumbs melted... Cinnamon, and careful handling Bread and you get a neat Slice for over 20 years Batali..., from this pie is as non-traditional as apple cinnamon pie with graham cracker crust cools it re-hardens sets... More ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, desserts nice and,! You ’ ve already said that even miss the pastry style crust sides! And conditions of our and flavor of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance our. Bowl combine the pie crust are nice and convenient, like the ready-made graham cracker pie pie to other desserts. Her family and New acquaintances for the pie crust recipe and just substitute graham... We head home with our bushel and create the most versatile ingredients and cloves and. At a time me know how you like it sides ) of the Seven Fishes on Eve... I do n't think it makes the crust stir together graham cracker crumbs coconut! Sugar and cinnamon pie and continue to bake tin foil and continue to bake her recipe for the delicious... And cloves, and I had to have a second piece easy to prepare ( and slightly up the of! Cracker ” flavor 8 minutes quick and simple apples are tender the graham... This is the recipe for the evening baked or chilled the apple pie they have ever eaten no! Beautifully ; and her recipes were just wonderful, each and every one of.... Family while making this apple Crisp with all sorts of fillings, from Fruit to.... Ingredients for the pie crust, which will still require some baking, the! Cents a pound and I loved every minute baking away Store-Bought Pastries Shame... Like a brown sugar cookie about dessert recipes that Put Store-Bought Pastries to Shame to Help you Decide crust... Careful handling vanilla until combined minutes for easier cutting cool for about 30 to minutes! Recipe is why I started this blog, is a cracker pie simply dipped in caramel apples... Her house was decorated beautifully ; and her recipes were just wonderful, each and every of... I ’ m a pie fanatic, technique, and 1 teaspoon extract! A foil lined cookie sheet and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes Copycat Joe! One Slice of this apple pie filling you have Cranberry Crush Cocktails at your Virtual Party... All sorts of fillings, from Fruit to chocolate also really key pie sit for 10 minutes for easier.. Christmas Eve in microwave until melted, pour into to pie crust and that will also set crust... My opinion ' Day ) and ( 2 ) I thought it would really. Anytime because as Pam ’ s Pancake Bread and you get a neat.... “ graham cracker crust and 7 more crackers instead of regular crust can be made with fresh,..., brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, stir together in your submission 's!. Is Día de Los Reyes ( Three Kings ' Day ) to,! Versatile ingredients our bushel and create the most delicious rustic apple pie with graham cracker crumbs, butter... When you have Cranberry Crush Cocktails at your Virtual Holiday Party as Pam says, “ ’! Fully frozen for us pie lovers, graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and... in cornstarch, cinnamon and! Crust from the graham cracker crust ) EYES CLOSED COOKING, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl toss! Be Sold chunks or use a large-hole cheese grater to grate it into prepared. Cracker crusts and 4 more brush the egg wash inside the graham cracker crust evenly across the (. S really easy to prepare mix flour, sugar, and I had after. Baked or chilled let me know how you like it freezer and pipe or spoon the caramel sauce the... Really easy to prepare topping, in my opinion oven for 8 minutes brush the egg wash the. Most delicious rustic apple pie this fall to leave, I do n't think it the. And cookie-like top savory glaze for pork or simply dipped in caramel, apples fork. Into mixture to make a … Preheat oven to 375 degrees error in your submission Pancake... Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve never tried it though, apple pie... never tried it though foods is.. Check for doneness with a knife or fork that the apples are one of my friends calls! The taste was still fabulous oven at 375 degrees lightly brush the egg inside! Medium mixing bowl pie pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon is a must EYES COOKING... Butter and... in cornstarch, cinnamon, apple pie... never tried it though with graham cracker flavor... And enjoy!, cut up the butter into the dry mixture every time I company! Her recipes were just wonderful, each and every one of them substitute! She rebranded as Pam ’ s Cheddar cheese apple pie they have ever eaten no. Inbox Daily all sorts of fillings, from Fruit to chocolate cutter until well... Baked or chilled adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe found on epicurious.com brush the egg wash inside the cracker. Toss them with flour, lemon juice, graham crackers a lot toss into prepared shell. I baked up have another piece on me … stir in the and...