But this is due to the solid-axle front suspension. Log In. Granted, the JL and JT ARE overpriced, and there is probably a bit more inventory than truly needed, but I don't think there is reason for concern. Therefore it may have a lightly bumpier ride on pavement compared to other options. Not Now. Had my rubicon radio quit today tried turning truck off and back no joy. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Since the release of the Gladiator, a few owners have reported the steering phenomenon to their dealerships, only to t be told it’s perfectly normal for the Gladiator steering to behave that way and that the vehicle is completely within spec.I can’t help but add that the Wranglers and the Gladiator are solid front and rear axle vehicles designed … Threads 358 Messages 531 Members 323 Latest member Stevecoast. Tried FM nothing tried Sirius no joy tried AM then it worked. Curious to see the replies here. https://jalopnik.com/the-jeep-gladiator-is-struggling-1841569645, https://www.autonews.com/sales/gladiators-tough-opponent-price. There's definitely a market for them. or. You’ll notice that 2020 Jeep Gladiator models are starting to hit used truck lots. If they were on a 5 day factory production like they used to be with JKs there wouldn't be many Jeeps on the lots. Drivers reported that the vehicle wanders on the highway, and the steering is unresponsive or loose. But this isn’t surprising because the Jeep Gladiator is expensive with an MSRP of around $33,565. You can buy a fullsize crew/cab truck for the same or less than a mid-size one. Powered by the available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine, the Jeep® Gladiator offers Best-in-Class torque of up to 442 pound-feet, so you can take on the toughest drives with ease.Plus, a fuel economy rating of up to 28 highway mpg provides impressive efficiency. 2020 Jeep Gladiator engine problems with 10 complaints from Gladiator owners. I'm in love now but I don't think I could afford the Rubicon. JT non-tech goes here. Jun 14, 2019 2 0 1 Little Rock. Jeep Gladiator | FCA This broken Jeep Gladiator story begins back in July of 2020 when CarBuzz reports that a member of the Jeep Gladiator forum named Gladiatrix bought their truck. On its own, the Gladiator takes a sluggish 7.6 seconds to go from 0 to 60 mph. Forgot account? So, I sell CDJR, Chevy, and GMC products. We love the rugged look of the Rubicon. I really struggle with the JT though. Related Pages. When they launched the Gladiator they used the most expensive models. Create New Account. Took to the dealer and was told bad gas and they reset the code. The Jeep Gladiator has been a massive sales success for Fiat Chrysler, along with the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited.All three off-roaders make up a … I agree, sales of the Gladiator are not as brisk as Toyota Tacoma for sure, but it is much more of a niche vehicle and working at the dealership level at Jeep for 28 years, Its more important to have the loyal fan base then volume sometimes.. Toyota makes a great truck (segment leader) but it doesn't have the flavor that a Jeep has.. Yet, owners found the 2020 Jeep Gladiator extremely difficult to steer, more so than the previous Jeep models. RickyBill New Member Joined Dec 2, 2020 Messages 4 Reaction score 21 Location AZ Vehicle(s) 2020 Gladiator Occupation Tech Yesterday at 3:26 PM Thread starter #1 Advertisement Reactions: Bradt530, eaglerugby04, klejeune and 16 others J. jfbeard New member. Yes, but it’s important to remember that the Jeep Gladiator isn’t for everyone. Jeep gladiator. Replacing the steering gear or updating the Electric Hydraulic Power Steering software should correct the problem. View all 43 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2020 Gladiator. Research the 2021 Jeep Gladiator with our expert reviews and ratings. According to Edmunds, the ride quality can feel jiggly at times with the 2021 Jeep Gladiator. It will be better once I get my E rated 35s and I don't think there will be any problems holding gears on the highway with them. Jul 26, 2019 #1. At speeds as low as 30 mph, drivers had trouble driving straight. I can tell you the mid-size truck market is struggling in all brands. Cars. Aside from that, the seats are very supportive, the climate control system is strong, it has one of the largest back seats in its segment, and more. Another driver found a massive dead zone in the steering wheel. I hated the gladiator until i saw it lifted on 37s .. The time has come to consider a new truck. I have to constantly make corrections just to stay in my lane … This forum allows owners to post what exactly went wrong with their vehicles. The JL and JT have been selling just fine. One NHTSAcomplaint states, “The Jeep wanders at highway speeds without moving the steering wheel. Latest posts. ... problem with rock slide engineering sliders. 2021 Jeep Gladiator | Jeep. Put about 40K on it before i traded it and never had any problems. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Plus, the boxy shape of the truck generates noticeable wind noise.Â. Fullsize trucks are a way better deal. It can be difficult to determine how reliable new trucks are because predicted reliability ratings are based on previous years. However, there is a solution to this problem. Local Business. Steven Ewing/Roadshow The Jeep Gladiator pickup gets a new diesel engine option for 2021. Drivers reported that the vehicle wanders on the highway, and the steering is unresponsive or loose. Also, the 2021 model is out too, but is it worth buying? The Gladiator has been assigned 17 TSBs. Pros and cons as well as mechanical durability. Discuss all aspects related to the Jeep Gladiator. Jul 26, 2019 #1. Models. The 2020 Jeep Gladiator is the very first model year, but Consumer Reports still gave it a score of five out of five for predicted reliability.Â. So, based on the survey they sent out to owners, people had mostly good things to report. Jeep Gladiator Steering Issues . One driver constantly had to adjust their truck from side to side to keep it in their lane. The truck in question is a Rubicon trim level with upgraded mudding tires, says CarBuzz. Positives for the Jeep Gladiator include its off-roading prowess, a robust towing capacity that maxes out at 7,650 lb when properly equipped, tech that’s easy to use, abundant cargo space, and for being fun. See more of Jeep Gladiator Forum on Facebook. I chose the JL over the JT. So, let’s see what the owners thought.Â. The Power Wagon just feels like you're getting more for your money. 198 talking about this. At speeds as low as 30 mph, drivers had trouble driving straight. No one drives a Jeep and expects to have the same steering as a car. If your Gladiator feels like it’s wandering, then schedule a maintenance appointment. Jeep Gladiator. It has the lowest score in value, with a 45/100. The problem, though, is that the Gladiator's bed is clearly off-kilter, pointing toward the sky and indicating a bent frame. With the Jeep Gladiator being such a new truck, it could be a gamble. Many vehicles are at towing at their max capacities. I'm probably going to own another one within the next few years. Thread starter stevej46; Start date Oct 20, 2020; stevej46 New Member. Installation Problems with Extang Trifecta 2.0. In fact, the automaker is known for its unique ride qualities, so it’s safe to assume that the Gladiator might have the same feel. The 2020 Jeep Gladiator battery problem . See more of Jeep Gladiator Forum on Facebook. ... 2020 jeep gladiator Occupation Weyerhaeuser Oct 21, 2020 #4 ... Forums. Create New Account. Problem data is gathered from CarComplaints.com and is based solely on … The Jeep Gladiator seems a little weak with its 3.6-liter V6 engine and low-end torque. Do any of y'all own one and if so what do you think about it. With the rear locker and sway bar disconnect it was the most off-road capable stock vehicle I've ever owned. Whether crawling over off-road trails or towing cargo on the open road, this engine delivers. The real issue is FCA has overproduced both the JL and JT and options are way too bloated price wise. Tech. So, maybe a few people regret buying the Jeep Gladiator, but overall, it’s been making people happy. Cars. Gladiator Loadout Vol. That means the 2020 model didn’t have many issues reported to bring its score down. Especially a Jeep towing something with the surface area of an Airstream. Jeep Gladiator JT. More than I would've expected in fact. Would like to have feedback from folks who have owned one and put a good many miles on one. While jeeps and trucks aren’t usually expected to be able to fly around town, the Gladiator is behind the competition when it comes to pick-up and towing. Compare Jeep Gladiator complaints, problems, & worst model years. 2020+ Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck Forum 2020 Jeep Gladiator at 1760 miles numerous auto start stop failures with check engine light and P300 code (engine misfire). They need to cut production. Edmunds also has Jeep Gladiator pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Log In. It’s pretty comfortable, and it’s the only convertible truck. So far, not enough complaints have been added to other categories such as engine or transmission issues to cause any concern. gladitorguy62; Nov 19, 2020; 0; Replies 0 Views 48. The Jeep Gladiator Mojave Can’t Keep up. the JT is a bit smaller (could be a positive or a negative depending on your point of view), and a convertible. The Gladiator is pretty cool IMO. You must log in or register to reply here. 2 – Must Be Nice – The Great Divide [by Rebel Off Road] JeepGladiatorForum , Posted on Jan 28, 2021 at 8:27 AM Uncategorized ... Jeep Gladiator Discussion Forums. Cars. Last summer, the owner of a new 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon took her truck for a romp through a mud puddle, resulting in an alternator … The 2020 model year has been involved in the most campaigns with 17 bulletins. Last year's Giveaway Gladiator was so much fun that we decided to do it again this year and do it even bigger! If you look at Car Complaints, you’ll see where some owners struggled with 2020 Gladiator problems. Complaints are also added from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).