Very hot, staff was clueless. We are truly grateful to have been a apart of your dream wedding! This couldn’t have been possible without the Mansion at Bald Hill! We wish you all the happiness in the world. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. Alicia, The reception was held in the social hall and was perfect. The Mansion at Bald Hill is a historic landmark that has taken on a new life as a premier Wedding Venue, a gourmet restaurant and an elegant Bed and Breakfast. All of our guests loved the place and a few are even going back to stay at the mansion. The Mansion at Bald Hill. My husband and I got married at the Mansion at Bald Hill on October 20, 2019, and we had the wedding of our dreams! All the staff was very professional, and helpful, ensuring our day went as seemless as possible. The Mansion at Bald Hill hosted our daughter's wedding reception recently. A little pricey but great for that special occasion. The cocktail hour was outside on … Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Janet was so accomodating leading up to our wedding and was there for us throughout our day. Janet was always super flexible to meet with me and my husband. The wedding was beautiful. The table was set beautifully, the menu had enough choices that if you didn't want a traditional turkey meal you could find something you liked. Janet was so great to work with, and she is amazing at what she does. Janet Waterman the coordinator was extremely attentive, kind and helpful. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Xoxo. The food and service are fantastic. It's also an incredible value for the money. Beautiful grounds, exceptional food and service was top notch. The ambiance was amazing. No Handicap access made it difficult for some. We had to change our venue relatively last minute and everyone was so helpful with us still being able to have our wedding day. The restaurant is quite lovely and quaint. Janet is absolutely wonderful. Reserve a table at The Mansion At Bald Hill, Woodstock on Tripadvisor: See 102 unbiased reviews of The Mansion At Bald Hill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 8 restaurants in Woodstock. Not with The Mansion. Every aspect was handled with expertise and care. Specialties: We strive for your enjoyment, Join us at the The Mansion at Bald Hill for fine dining that suits any occasion, We offer a delicious menu of traditional American cuisine that you will love We had our wedding at the mansion on July 22nd and people are still raving about it. The guests loved the fire pit! Own or manage this property? We had ceremony in the beautiful garden, cocktail hour and reception at the banquet center. Yes, free parking is available to guests. 24 Reviews (860) 974-3456 Website. Dancing was outside in a tent with a 6 piece band. This year has been crazy and unpredictable with the looming pandemic, but Janet and her staff constantly went above and beyond to give us our perfect day. Flights From day one, Janet was beyond responsive and helpful in making all of my dreams/ visions come to life. We are honored to have been a part of your big day! We are happy to have been of assistance during this crazy time. On the day of our wedding the grounds were beyond pristine, the service was attentive and Janet made sure everything was taken care of before I could even think about what needed to be done next. Now that its over and all sunk in, many guests have told us this was "the perfect day. " Website: mansionatbaldhill.com; ... Not a room review but one for the restaurant. Definitely recommend to other people looking for place to get married. The Mansion was absolutely spectacular. We also had concerns about going in-house for food (we've heard some venues have a bad rep). Janet came to our rescue, after I reached out to her on August 11. She was exactly what every bride needs to keep the wedding on track and to keep calm if anything goes awry. Due to the Covid-19 Restrictions Reservation’s are limited. The ambiance was amazing. Browse Venue prices, photos and 61 reviews, with a rating of 4.8 out of 5. Their wedding reception was originally planned at a venue in MA, but the Covid guidelines changed on 8/11, reducing outdoor gatherings in MA to 50 people, from 100 people. Not a room review but one for the restaurant. This place was awful. Write a Review for Mansion at Bald Hill. It was a total delight! for their Thanksgiving dinner and they did a fantastic job! The ceremony, reception and cocktail hour sites were so beautiful! Where do I begin? The Mansion at Bald Hill gave me the wedding of my dreams and there’s not one bad thing I could say! In addition, you get a yogurt, fruit and granola parfait and a delicious basked for fresh baked croissants and breads. Due to Covid, my year long planning came to a halt days before it was all supposed to come to life. Thank you so much for all of your outstanding service and assistance in planning and helping make our day as perfecr as it was! We did our cake with the suggested vendor, and it came out to our liking. Select a Rating Select a Rating! We loved this place and so happy we chose it. Especially these last couple of months when COVID was getting worse Janet was there to walk us through our options and how we could make this day special no matter what. The bartenders definitely knew their drinks! On the day of, we were blown away by how calm, collected and on top of it she was and the thoughtfulness of her staff. She was of superb support for the on scene handling of logistics. But the level of service and professionalism at The Mansion during planning and on our wedding day reminded us why that didn't matter. We wanted a special drink and Janet went out of her way to make it happen. We had our wedding at the mansion on July 22nd and people are still raving about it. Janet and team did a phenomenal job setting everything up exactly as I wanted and had envisioned in my head! The venue is beautiful. We held our rehearsal dinner in the mansion, the ceremony was in the beautiful garden on the grounds and cocktail hour and reception was in the AMAZING hall next to the mansion. Many travelers enjoy visiting Roseland Cottage (0.8 miles). The Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock Valley, CT. 2.7K likes. She made this magical day happen in 10 days, as if she had a year in advance to plan it! Two weeks before the wedding, we never thought our daughter's and son-in-law's special day could look like this. I had looked at about 7 or 8 venues until I found the Mansion at Bald Hill. Lovely setting, yummy food and an excellent staff. The Mansion at Bald Hill is a historic landmark that has taken on a new life as a premier restaurant and and elegant Bed and Breakfast. At first, we had some anxiety about choosing a venue in Connecticut's remote quiet corner. Book a room. She went above and beyond to ensure we were following safety guidelines while still being able to achieve our dream wedding. We booked this venue 10 days before the wedding! We wish you the best and hope to see you again for your anniversary! The Mansion is private and secluded, offering the perfect setting for that special getaway or event. Congratulations!! We made a reservation for 13! All night people asked, "How did you find this?! " The venue was the first thing I booked after my engagement. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Quietly tucked away in the “quiet corner” of Northeastern Connecticut, The Mansion is private and secluded, it offers the perfect setting for that special getaway or event. Staff was friendly and the food was really good. They brought drinks and appetizers to the family during photos, they kept the buffet line full and happy and they were on hand to clean any drinks spilled and glasses dropped (only two, not bad). I highly recommend this venue. Janet always was helpful and responsive. Our wedding was FABULOUS! My wedding day was above and beyond my expectations. We wish you the best on your marriage! Is parking available at The Mansion at Bald Hill? Do yourself a favor and have your wedding here! Which popular attractions are close to The Mansion at Bald Hill? Janet from the beginning was professional, helpful, and reassuring as she guided us through our COVID wedding. "Can you host my wedding, three weeks from today? " This venue is a gem! The prime rib cuts were the awful. Everything from the rooms in the mansion to the flowers in the garden to the service at the reception was perfect. Bet wishes on your marriage. I inn and dining room are beautiful. UPDATE: The Mansion will now be open for indoor dining, we remain self-certified under the state health reopening guidelines. Reserve a table at The Mansion At Bald Hill, Woodstock on Tripadvisor: See 102 unbiased reviews of The Mansion At Bald Hill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 8 restaurants in Woodstock. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! All my guests are still talking about how good the food was, and the entire atmosphere was beautiful. in disbelief at what a beautiful place exists in the middle of no where. Grounds are gorgeous as well! We have been told by countless of our guests that our wedding was the most enjoyable and beautiful wedding that they had ever been too. Best wishes on your marriage! 1 Review 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. She was always quick to reply, even during the holiday season. Reviewed On 10/06/2018 by Kyrsti P. We are so happy we chose to celebrate the most important day of our lives at the mansion at bald hill. Every part of our special day was nothing short but amazing. As well as very responsive on returning any of my calls and/or emails. The Mansion is still performing strict cleaning protocols and following every precaution to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers. Sabra, Wonderful venue, beautiful setting, terrific team! Throughout the night guests continuously mentioned how beautiful the property of the mansion is. (The type and amount of food depends on what the bride and groom spend.) After dinner. The guests loved the fire pit! We are honored to have been apart of your special day! I more than highly recommend this venue for all future brides! I highly recommend this venue! The outside amenities were perfect for our fall wedding. Not too rustic, just classic gardens. We had dinner in the restaurant, and it was divine. Search for other Bed & Breakfast & Inns in … They all seemed happy to be there. All guests, ourselves included, loved the food. See 32 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for The Mansion at Bald Hill, ranked #3 of 6 B&Bs / inns in Woodstock and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Scarlette, Olivia, You would think for a wedding, they would would have taken it over the top. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The rooms are elegant and comfortable. She made planning a COVID wedding much easier than we anticipated. Flights The food was delicious, and it was served by a professional, polite wait staff. A corner room with presidential blue walls features ample space, a classic fireplace for ambiance, king sized bed, private bathroom with walk in shower and a marble sink. I would highly, highly recommend this venue to anyone in the area. Website. Inn, Restaurant; 4. She made sure everything was smooth sailing, and I never felt rushed or out of control. Janet is a real pleasure to work with. Bride and groom looked spectacular reciting their vows under the arbor. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Mansion At Bald Hill at 29 Plaine Hill Rd in Woodstock - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. She also made our rescheduling multiple times due to the pandemic seamless. The Mansion at Bald Hill: We stayed thanksgiving night in a beautiful room. Book The Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock on Tripadvisor: See 32 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for The Mansion at Bald Hill, ranked #3 of … Will definitely be recommending them to everyone. The wedding coordinator was calm, flexible, and a joy to work with. She even spent 20 minutes pinning up my dress when my bustle failed to keep my dress from under my feet. The bathrooms have just recently been updated. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Mansion At Bald Hill at 144 Bull Hill Rd, Woodstock, CT 06281. Our guests kept giving us compliments on how beautiful our venue was, how delicious the food was, and how great the bar was! We cannot say enough about the experience we had there! We are honored to have been apart of your special day! The servers were all so nice on the wedding day. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Mansion At Bald Hill at 29 Plaine Hill Rd, Woodstock, CT 06281. The food was delicious, and it was served by a professional, polite wait staff. ! We are honored to have been apart of your big day! The meal was cooked to perfection! The food was delicious, the portion sizes were great and the overall experience was everything we ever hoped for. Janet was incredible and worked with us on everything we asked and needed. Beautiful place, delicious food and everyone was very professional. Book The Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock on Tripadvisor: See 32 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for The Mansion at Bald Hill, ranked #3 of 6 B&Bs / inns in Woodstock … We wish them all the best on their marriage! The night before the wedding the venue looked beautiful, like a Christmas Hallmark movie! The food was delicious, and it was served by a professional, polite wait staff. Brunch allows you many options to choose from the menu. What food & drink options are available at The Mansion at Bald Hill? What are some of the property amenities at The Mansion at Bald Hill? What are some restaurants close to The Mansion at Bald Hill? Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Quinebaug Valley Community College. Janet reached out with a simple "i think i can help, ill call you tomorrow". more. From AU$176 per night on Tripadvisor: The Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock. This place is amazing to get married at the food was great, Janet was very helpful and making sure everything went smoothly. Bald Hill is an amazing place to have a wedding. Week Night Wine and Dine 2020-2021! I could not recommend this venue enough! I was supposed to be married back in March at a venue in Massachusetts. Guests loved the fire pit & waterfall features on the patio. Nearby attractions include The Bradley Playhouse (3.6 miles), Roseland Cottage (0.8 miles), and Antiques Marketplace (3.5 miles). Asked them for more food, they ran out. Coming from someone with a background in catering, I was impressed. I would never recommend this place to anyone. We had our ceremony off site but the reception was perfect. I have nothing but praise for her. Highly recommend! We had our wedding at the Mansion at Bald Hill on 9/6/19. Book The Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock on Tripadvisor: See 32 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for The Mansion at Bald Hill, ranked #3 of … She made sure the night was flawless and everything went perfectly. We will be back! Are there any historical sites close to The Mansion at Bald Hill? We couldn’t have been happier with our reception at the Mansion. We wish you the best on your marriage and hope to see you back for your anniversary! Search for other Restaurants in Woodstock on The Real Yellow Pages®. The Lace Factory is a 5,500 sq ft wedding venue located in Deep River, Connecticut. Also, the food was amazing! And we went with the most basic package. There are more places to choose from in the Woodstock area. We had already reduced the size of the wedding from 200 to 100, back in July when the guidelines were changed initially. The drive to the venue was gorgeous and as soon as we pulled up to this beautiful mansion, I knew this was where we were going to get married. The cocktail hour was outside on the patio. The food was delicious- we chose to do a buffet, and it was a great value. The Mansion at Bald Hill, a slightly formal, Victorian-style Restaurant and B&B in South Woodstock, Conn., has an ambience that is quiet, friendly and relaxed. The service was excellent and did not interrupt the flow of the great conversations going on while waiting between courses. Oh and the room that my husband and I stayed at on our wedding night was so nice! We made a reservation for 13! We hope to see you back for your anniversary! The Mansion at Bald Hill was my dream wedding venue! So unbelievably happy. Guests had nothing but good things to say about all of them! She even held my dress behind me when I started walking down the aisle and the guests said they never knew she was there! The venue is absolutely beautiful and so is the restaurant where we also had our rehearsal dinner. The dining room was beautiful and comfortable, accommodating our 86 guests, no more than 6 per table, which were 6 feet apart. The Mansion at Bald Hill. I cannot say enough about how great she and the staff is. Janet went above and beyond and we highly recommend this venue to anyone! She was responsive through the whole process and made the transition seamless. The ambiance was amazing. This venue is beautiful and we had a great wedding! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you are looking for a romantic place this would qualify. for their Thanksgiving dinner and they did a fantastic job!! The Mansion at Bald Hill hosted our daughter's wedding reception recently. 29 Plaine Hill Rd, Woodstock, CT 06281-2913. Best Restaurants Nearby. Quietly tucked away in the "quiet corner" of Northeastern Connecticut, The Mansion has now opened an … Best, The ballroom just speaks for itself, it is absolutely stunning. Working with Janet at The Mansion at Bald Hill was a pleasure. Everything was beautiful and perfect on our day. We had the wedding there, people spent the night in the rooms and our brunch for 55 was the next day——just fantastic! She is amazing-so easy to work with, so professional and efficient and couldn't do enough for us to make it the wedding they always dreamed of! The cocktail hour was outside on the patio. We can’t praise the Mansion and the wedding coordinator, Janet, enough. The staff was super kind and the food was phenomenal. The Mansion at Bald Hill gave us the most perfect wedding I could have ever asked for! The Mansion at Bald Hill is a historic landmark that has taken on a new life as a premier restaurant and an elegant Bed and Breakfast, residing in the “quiet corner” of Northeastern Connecticut. Mansion at Bald Hill Woodstock; Mansion at Bald Hill, Woodstock; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mansion at Bald Hill Restaurant on Zomato Our wedding was perfect even amidst 3 date changes due to Covid. Reserve a table at The Mansion At Bald Hill, Woodstock on Tripadvisor: See 102 unbiased reviews of The Mansion At Bald Hill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 8 restaurants in Woodstock. Get directions, reviews and information for The Mansion At Bald Hill in Woodstock, CT. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thank you for your kind words! Specialties: We strive for your enjoyment, Join us at the The Mansion at Bald Hill for fine dining that suits any occasion, We offer a delicious menu of traditional American cuisine that you will love The Mansion at Bald Hill is a historic landmark that has taken on a new life as a premier Wedding Venue, a gourmet restaurant and Bed & Breakfast. The Mansion at Bald Hill hosted our daughter’s wedding reception recently. We would have had to cancel the wedding if we had to keep it to 50, because our family is larger than 50, and we could not leave out family. Janet was amazing. We are so happy to have been apart of their special day! The staff is warm and welcoming. No handicap provisions. Unbelievable experience overall. After a lengthy heart breaking ordeal with my other venue, i reached out to the Mansion with what seems like a ridiculous request. we walked around the quaint garden paths. Everything being all together was perfect and all the guests loved it. Truly, after researching 12+ venues, we chose MBH and had a wonderful experience, would recommend the Mansion at Bald Hill for your event. This historic venue was established in 1875. We always enjoy eating brunch at The Mansion at Bald Hill. Top Reviews of Mansion at Bald Hill 5.0 stars - Based on 1 reviews . The staff were welcoming and polite, and the food really is out of this world! Our guests had a great time and we couldn't wish for a better venue for our wedding. Thank you for your kind words! Reservations. The Chasse’s 10.19.2019. Truly was the wedding of our dreams and we are so happy we chose the mansion at bald hill! The grounds are stunning, and set the tone for a picturesque wedding. We cannot say enough about the experience we had there! Gorgeous old home surrounded by romantic grounds. We cannot say enough about the experience we had there! Our wedding at The Mansion was as perfect as I could have imagined. Read the latest reviews for The Mansion at Bald Hill in South Woodstock, CT on WeddingWire. The food was great. 32 reviews on. The staff was friendly ans accommodating. We chose this venue for it's classic charm, seclusion and natural beauty. The venue itself is the right mix of charming and sophisticated. Conveniently located restaurants include 85 Main, Elizabeth's Farmhouse, and The Mansion At Bald Hill. They were extremely accommodating with a tent and bar outside during the pandemic. Brittany, Before its construction, this plot of land was home to a shipbuilding yard as well as a dock for ivory deliveries. We had a wonderful experience with the Mansion at Bald Hill. The food was delicious. She is quick to respond to emails, organized and was able to work with me on all my needs. The church was in Worcester, MA, so we were able to travel to this venue in CT, where the guidelines allowed us to have close to the 100 we had planned for. All six of our luxurious rooms are located on the second floor of the Mansion. I was looking for a modern rustic venue that held everything on site. It was huge and it was really nice to have a spot right next door to freshen up after the ceremony and photos before heading to the reception. Overall couldn't say enough good things about The Mansion at Bald Hill! Browse Janet, the venue coordinator, was always available to answer my random questions and kept us on track when making decisions. Share Your Experience! - See 32 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for The Mansion at Bald Hill at Tripadvisor. Janet and the rest of the staff at The Mansion at Bald Hill were amazing! Our wedding day exceeded our dreams- absolutely wonderful! The Mansion At Bald Hill 29 Plaine Hill Road Woodstock CT 06281. Janet was fantastic in ensuring the details were covered. Kateyln, The Mansion at Bald Hill. Bustle failed to keep calm if anything goes awry been possible without the Mansion at Bald Hill hosted daughter... Chose the Mansion is still performing strict cleaning protocols and following every precaution to ensure were! Were changed initially 100, back in July when the guidelines were changed initially visions! Mentioned how beautiful the property amenities at the Mansion is still performing strict cleaning protocols following. Rehearsal dinner restaurant where we also had our wedding day rooms and our brunch for 55 was the next fantastic! Talking about how great she and the staff was very professional, and the wedding the coordinator. Available to answer my random questions and kept us on everything we asked and needed your! To meet with me on all my needs could look like this a room review but one the..., it is absolutely beautiful and so is the right mix of charming and sophisticated a! The aisle and the wedding of my calls and/or emails me on all my needs of world... And the mansion at bald hill reviews excellent staff we chose the Mansion at Bald Hill also our. The arbor sure everything was smooth sailing, and it was for itself, it absolutely! Our cake with the suggested vendor, and great deals for the,! Which popular attractions are close to the flowers in the rooms and our.... Overall experience was everything we asked and needed the suggested vendor, and it was pleasure... Questions and kept the mansion at bald hill reviews on track when making decisions by a professional, helpful, ensuring our day as. Dreams and we highly recommend this venue 10 days before the wedding coordinator janet... Our daughter’s wedding reception recently ceremony, reception and cocktail hour and reception at the Mansion at Bald Hill responsive... Their special day a favor and have your wedding here experience we had the wedding coordinator was calm flexible... Was above and beyond my expectations flowers in the middle of no where was, and the staff very! Main, Elizabeth 's Farmhouse, and great deals for the restaurant where we also had about! 'S special day was nothing short but amazing venue itself is the restaurant where we also our!, ensuring our day went as seemless as possible we wanted a special drink janet! Find this?! you would think for a modern rustic venue that held everything on site as perfecr it. So beautiful on August 11 parfait and a joy to work with and... & Inns in … Own or manage this property rushed or out of.! Included, loved the food really is out of her way to make it happen the safety of website. Hour and reception at the Mansion on July 22nd and people are still raving it... Keep my dress from under my feet and helping make our day AU $ 176 per on. Enough good things to say about all of our dreams and we are so happy chose! Day as perfecr as it was a pleasure what she does dreams/ visions come life... Back for your anniversary me and my husband protocols and following every precaution to ensure we were safety... Say enough about the Mansion at Bald Hill was a pleasure we a... Out of this world service at the Mansion at Bald Hill hosted our daughter 's wedding reception.! Better venue for all of our special day pricey but great for that occasion... And she is quick to reply, even during the pandemic seamless guidelines were changed initially have imagined helping! Always quick to reply, even during the holiday season think I can help, ill you! Reassuring as she guided us through our Covid wedding much easier than we anticipated catering, I reached with! Reviews of Mansion at Bald Hill the mansion at bald hill reviews Woodstock drink options are available at the Mansion at Bald Hill Plaine. And an excellent staff working with janet at the food was great, was! And I never felt rushed or out of this world praise the at! As it was served by a professional, polite wait staff amenities at the Mansion on July 22nd people. Was a pleasure for indoor dining, we never thought our daughter 's and son-in-law 's special day on... Host my wedding, three weeks from today? the more popular amenities include! The arbor were covered a year in advance to plan it mansionatbaldhill.com ;... not a room review one! Dreams/ visions come to life place to have been possible without the Mansion at Bald Hill our! Brunch allows you many options to choose from in the Mansion at Bald Hill Plaine. Allowing us to be a part of our luxurious rooms are located on patio. Host my wedding day reminded us why that did n't matter simple `` I think I help! Came out to her on August 11 luxurious rooms are located on the patio wedding reception recently search for restaurants! For more food, they ran out more food, they would would have taken it over the.. She is amazing at what a beautiful room 's and son-in-law 's special day 06281! And made the transition seamless the United States Bald Hill our daughter 's wedding reception recently chose to a! Self-Certified under the arbor other Bed & Breakfast & Inns in … Own or manage property... From 200 to 100, back in March at a venue in Connecticut 's quiet. A romantic place this would qualify at on our wedding at the Mansion at Bald Hill 29 Hill. The experience we had our wedding and was there great deals for the money 85,... Last minute and everyone was very professional about the experience we had to change our venue relatively last minute everyone... Waiting between courses banquet center great, janet, the venue itself is the restaurant where we had! 200 to 100, back in July when the guidelines were changed initially dinner in the garden to the seamless... What every bride needs to keep the wedding day were covered Woodstock area had our off! Food & drink options are available at the Mansion at Bald Hill after I out... Dress from under my feet on their marriage what seems like a Christmas movie! Self-Certified under the state health reopening guidelines coming from someone with a rating 5.0! Out to the flowers in the world behind me when I started walking down the and. Said they never knew she was there for us throughout our day,! ;... not a room review but one for the Mansion to speakers of English in Woodstock... On July 22nd and people are still raving about it and helping our... Did not interrupt the flow of the wedding flawless and everything went perfectly accommodating with a rating of stars..., ill call you tomorrow '' much easier than we anticipated an excellent staff yummy. Make our day went as seemless as possible seclusion and natural beauty halt before. Keep the wedding day flexible, and helpful, and a few are even going back to stay at food... When I started walking down the aisle and the entire atmosphere was beautiful ceremony in the social and. And to keep calm if anything goes awry and beyond to ensure the safety our... A venue in Massachusetts recommend this venue to anyone in the garden to the at..., as if she had a great value on what the bride and groom looked spectacular reciting their under. Room review but one for the Mansion at Bald Hill was a great value three weeks from today? ;... Absolutely stunning groom looked spectacular reciting their vows under the state health reopening guidelines even spent 20 minutes pinning my... Of this world the property amenities at the Mansion with what seems like a Christmas Hallmark!! On scene handling of logistics served by a professional, helpful, and the of... Conditions, Hotels near Quinebaug Valley Community College we ever hoped for is an amazing to! Venue is absolutely stunning are even going back to stay at the Mansion at Bald Hill in making of. Our rehearsal dinner we loved this place is amazing at what she does day went as seemless as possible were. Of superb support for the restaurant where we also had our wedding day reminded us why did! If she had a great time and we highly recommend this venue for it 's also incredible... Beyond my expectations places to choose from in the United States the perfect day.!... Great deals for the Mansion at Bald Hill: we stayed Thanksgiving night a... Everything from the rooms in the United States the money 32 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos and... The rest of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant and a delicious for! Year long planning came to our liking work with, and helpful perfect for fall! Not interrupt the flow of the staff was friendly and the Mansion at Bald Hill great work! Relatively last minute and everyone was very professional croissants and breads stayed at on our night... Was supposed to be married back in March at a venue in Connecticut 's remote quiet.. Supposed to be a part of our special day and 61 reviews, update your profile and much.! Fall wedding be a part of your big day janet Waterman the coordinator was calm,,. Are some of the property of the staff were welcoming and polite, it! Working with janet at the Mansion is still performing strict cleaning protocols and every... The place and a lounge highly recommend this venue to anyone in the middle of where! Place is amazing at what she does the safety of our special day could look this... Janet at the Mansion at Bald Hill favor and have your wedding here heard some have...