The Supra 3.0, which sports the same BMW-sourced inline-six turbo as the 2020 model, gets a bump in power for 2021. Awesome info, thanks guys. Especially, since Toyota announced that they'd recreate Toyota Supra from its long sleep in 2019. After this swap, when I pop the hood I'll really see where people stand, it will be love it or hate it. w/ 60mm WG, Greddy 3Row, Apexi-GT Spec, Emanage Blue, stock motor and fuel @ 14psi = 489whp/435ft.lbs. Toyota Supra Pure800 Turbo Upgrade. I am going to be swapping an Aristo VVTi 2JZ into my 68 Mustang in a few months. 2020 EPA-estimated 24 city/31 highway/26 combined mpg for GR Supra … By Clint Simone Nov 27 2019. This is why the HKS VPC was developed...to accurately measure the amount of intake air. We owe you a 10 Second Supra - Here are the proven results to get you there. We owe you a 10 Second Supra - Here are the proven results to get you there. Race gas and meth 672whp!!! But the ECU is only calibrated for the stock turbos at stock boost levels. 21 years later the 2020 GR Supra is set to define the next generation of performance. Copyright © 2021 Speed Industry. Discounts on Pure700 Turbo Upgrade for 2020 Toyota Supra. This engine is supposed to spew beyond 400 horsepower. I'm not sure the twins will physically fit due to the shock tower, and even if they did the turbo inlet would be pointing directly at the shock tower. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 2019 Supra Twin Turbo - 2019 Toyota Supra: What We Learned at Goodwood They're not totally twins, though. The name "supra" is derived from the Latin prefix, meaning "above", "to surpass" or "go beyond".The initial four generations of the Supra were produced from 1978 to 2002. Delays and Build time on Pure Turbo can vary depending on Season and core availability As far as what the OP was asking.. it doesn't involve factory turbos or ecu. Single turbo upgrade. (see below) Contact us for more information. My question is, if I do get a single turbo (holset HX35 probably), can I just run it at low boost (under 10 lbs) with a gillis valve and leave everything else stock? Whenever somebody receives something without working for it, somebody else has to work for it without receiving. 0. You can run a single turbo with the factory ecu and maf if you would like. Designed with factory-like fitment, looks and ease of installation in mind, this big turbo upgrade kit requires no cutting or modifying of the vehicle. On the hunt for 600HP we pop on Pure's Stage 2 Turbo that's a direct OE replacement and flows up to 650hp. The MAFS found in the VVTi 2JZ-GTE and USDM/export 2JZ-GTE measures air mass by the cooling effect measured on a heated wire element, which is why that type of MAFS is sometimes referred to as a 'hotwire' MAFS. The turbo characteristic is very similar to factory VF39 Turbo but with an increased spool rate and capacity to handle upwards of 330WHP. JavaScript is disabled. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is for half of the people to get the idea they don't have to work because somebody else will work for them, and the other half to get the idea that it does no good to work because they don't get to enjoy the fruits of their labor. If a factory ecu is used with a piggy back the few minor corrections can be made. I know I will have to move the MAF to right before the throttle body. ... With the MK5 'Supra' we just enjoyed the automotive equivalent of staying true to our woman for decades hoping she'd put out, only to wait 20 years for a grumpy half-assed handjob and a divorce decree. Obviously the ecu is what determines the mass, the maf is just one of a few sensors used in the calculation. I often get labeled as a "mustang guy" because of my car. Government cannot give anything to anybody that it doesn't first take from somebody else. Core charge could apply if you want the new turbo first. So long as the diameter of the inlet pipe is not changed, the higher air mass = greater cooling effect and this is measured very accurately regardless of what is 'sucking' it in. To begin with, the BMW will simply come as a roadster, whilst the Supra is just a coupe. 2020+ Toyota Supra Cooling Upgrades; 2020+ Toyota Supra Discount Packages; 2020+ Toyota Supra Intakes; 2020+ Toyota Supra Lowering Springs; 2020+ Toyota Supra Sway Bar Kits; 2020+Toyota Supra Coilover Kits; 2020+ Toyota Supra Downpipes (B58) 2020+ Toyota Supra Exhaust Systems; 2020 Toyota Supra Tunes / Tuners; 2020+ Toyota Supra Turbo Upgrades All rights reserved. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 13 of 13 Posts ... I’m getting a new turbo as well and wanted to do a red finish to it. Shop here for bmw autoparts. New Toyota Supra Concept & Features for 2019 Model Year. supraforums.com is not in any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation. (see below) Contact us for more information. The kit brings visual and performance upgrades to the beloved Supra. TURBO Manifolds, TURBO Kits 1JZ/2JZ Lexus Performance Parts: IS300 SC300/SC400 GS300/GS400/GS430 2013+ SCION FR-S / Toyota GT86 / SUBARU BRZ Parts & Accessories The PRL Motorsports big turbo upgrade kit was designed to push Honda’s 1.5L Turbo Civic to the next level. As memory serves a MASS air flow sensor does calculate the air volume, hence MASS. HOWEVER, due to engine bay size restrictions, it's going to be easier to do the single turbo setup first. I fully understand what you are saying Choritsu-shi. Thanks for any help, and if this is in the wrong section let me know. Aftermarket / Tuning. Content on supraforums.com is generated by its users. After years of rumors, whispers and a whole lot of anticipation, The Supra is back. That's part of why I'm doing this swap. Delays and Build time on Pure Turbo can vary depending on Season and core availability. SUBSCRIBE TO VEHICLE VIRGINS http://bitly.com/2fTZGSmYESTERDAYS VIDEO! From a perspective of practicality/ease of finding parts/existing aftermarket support/ease of tuning, the non-VVTi is much easier to deal with and has the benefit of US based parts support thanks to the MK4 Supra. Unleash up to 700HP with Pure Turbos Pure700 Upgrade Kit for A90 Supra. The Toyota Supra (J29/DB) is the fifth-generation of the Supra, a sports car produced by Toyota.It replaced the previous model, A80, which stopped production in 2002.The J29 Supra was developed in collaboration with BMW and is technically related to the BMW Z4.Both cars are manufactured at the Magna Steyr plant in Graz, Austria. Discounts on Pure700 Turbo Upgrade for 2020 Toyota Supra. We expect them to come to the U.S. soon, and to be pretty expensive. Featuring a turbo that was boost-adjustable between 6.7 and 13.0 psi, the 320-hp Cartech Mk III Supra hit 60 in 5.5 seconds and ran the quarter mile in … 2019- • Shares its chassis with the BMW Z4 ... Craig Lieberman, it had a single T-66 turbo upgrade, 650cc injectors, and made roughly 550hp. Most aftermarket ecu's convert to map/speed density for the sake of not having a maf due to the issue of out flowing what the sensor can read. Once you start altering signals into the factory ecu, many other parameters could be effected causing it to not run properly or at its full potential (timing, fueling, etc.) Porsche 911 Turbo custom performance upgrades exhaust and intakes systems, Expertune™ ECU tunes, and more from Fabspeed Motorsport USA. Core charge could apply if you want the new turbo first. I will also definitely start a build thread here, it's helpful to have others check my work as I go. I replied with some megasquirt woes and pics of the car, looks like that post is awaiting moderator approval. I think after the swap I should be able to attend some import functions and not be "that mustang guy". Information from www.fueleconomy.gov as of March 4, 2019. There is also the possibility for a rumored hybrid powertrain. 2020 Toyota Supra Tuned To A Mind-Blowing 770 HP At The Crank I am aware of the fuel differences on the US vs JDM engines as well as that the non VVTI JDM uses map/speed density system. FIC 8 (with EBC) and injectors will come shortly after, but like I said I need it running good stock before I start messing with things, makes troubleshooting a lot easier. Pump Gas and meth 630whp!!! Stock engine, stock trans with our PURE800 turbo, downpipe, and tune making almost 700whp. I know the VVTI came along later but was unaware the maf was different in any way. When I went SVO, I got a lot of sideways looks and people not believing that little 4 banger could put out. We will contact you after purchase to go over your options. That cooling effect is relative to velocity only insofar as velocity presents more air mass with that heated wire to further cool it. There are a few people that have done this swap, but most go with a different front suspension and delete the shock towers. I've melted enough pistons to be very careful and sane. Shopping for Turbo Upgrades for your 2020 Toyota Supra? The TR TD05-16G Turbo is the one of the best all-around turbo upgrade for your street car. 1993-2002 toyota supra mkiv big brake kit by suprastore 6 piston front 14" 4 piston rear 13.5" , 1992-2001 lexus sc300 sc400 Regular price: $225.00 Sale price: $195.00 I respect your input as I have read many post of yours and they are correct, well explained and thorough. It's not the prettiest setup but it works and has for years. Sort By: Featured Items Newest Items Best Selling A to Z Z to A By Review Price: Ascending Price: Descending ... Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2019 Toyota Supra inventory from local Toyota dealerships and private sellers. Encuentra kit turbo toyota supra en venta entre una amplia seleccion de en eBay. Also, I'm getting tired of seeing all the same cars and all the same people at the local "classic" shows and meets. More to come! KamiSpeed.com has the parts to get your vehicle ready for the next race. 470whp and 450 ft/lbs on ACN91 Pump gas, Downpipe, and Dyno Comp Tune only! We will contact you after purchase to go over your options. Burger Tuning Jb4, Wagner Intercooler and Downpipes, Active Autowerke Exhausts, VRSF products and Injen intakes Get BIG gains with our bolt-on turbo upgrade kit for the 1.5L turbo Civic! Our Stage 1 upgrade for Toyota Supra 3.0 offers a massive increase in power and torque through its carefully re-calibrated ECU. This customised ECU mapping has evolved from our detailed understanding of the M140i/M240i B58 engines and ECU. Like its predecessor, the new 2020+ Totota GR Supra A90 was built by Toyota with a tuning platform in mind. Check out these new Pure700 Turbo Upgrade for 2020 Toyota Supra. Upgrade your 2020+ Toyota GR Supra with our selection of aftermarket performance parts. Core charge could apply if you want the new turbo first. A lot of stuff interchanges between the VVTi and non-VVTi, but a lot of stuff doesn't. 2020+ Toyota Supra Cooling Upgrades; 2020+ Toyota Supra Discount Packages; 2020+ Toyota Supra Intakes; 2020+ Toyota Supra Lowering Springs; 2020+ Toyota Supra Sway Bar Kits; 2020+Toyota Supra Coilover Kits; 2020+ Toyota Supra Downpipes (B58) 2020+ Toyota Supra Exhaust Systems; 2020 Toyota Supra Tunes / Tuners; 2020+ Toyota Supra Turbo Upgrades I've been reading about the non vvti units. The car made 495rwhp @ 14psi set by the wastegate spring (no boost controller) and stock feul/internals. Hello all Not sure where to put this. The other member might go by Turbocobra. Interwebs seem divided on the issue, but non keeps sounding better and better for my situation, and closer to what I'm used to with speed density. Thanks for the info. With strong support for the aftermarket performance and designed with that in mind, we are here to help assist with the support or the aftermarket for the 2020 MKV Supra. The first batch of TRD appearance parts for the new Toyota Supra have been shown in Japan. 1990 Toyota Supra 2JZ Big Turbo & Lots Of Upgrades A local accident free Toyota Supra 2JZ Big Turbo & Lots Of Upgrades. 2014-2016 BMW 228i (F22) Mix equal parts beloved chassis, big power, custom aero, and all the proper accessories and you might get something close to Josh Nepa’s killer 1,000hp+ 1998 Toyota Supra Turbo. Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Instead, he said it would use a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6 engine that is co-developed between Toyota and BMW. And yes, he's heard your calls for more power. You may already be set on the 2JZ but I really liked this recent video posting and this keeps the turbo straight 6 concept within the Ford family. My car has an Emanage Blue to correct the maf signal but the maf must be in front of the turbo due to the IACV. The 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0. But it was still a Ford engine. The IACV has to take in air that has already been metered. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?580809-My-1968-Mustang-restoration, http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vintage-mustang-gallery/611035-beaus-68-coupe.html, http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?566213-Automatic-Transmission-Upgrades, http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...Turbo-6-Mustang-King-of-the-Street-Down-Under, http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?267655-How-to-make-a-a340-last(56kers-take-a-nap, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada, supraforums.com is an independent Toyota enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. After the turbo upgrade I never got a chance to feel how it pulled because of the rain. As for when I upgrade my fuel system I will find out then if the air volume outflows the factory maf. Thank you for the correction. Most of the vintage mustang owners are 20+ years older than me (I'm 35) and still have the "imports are garbage" mentality, so sometimes it's hard to relate to them. The Toyota Supra (Japanese: トヨタ・スープラ, Toyota Sūpura) is a sports car and grand tourer manufactured by Toyota Motor Corporation beginning in 1978. With a RWD drivetrain, curbweight of ~3400lbs, and making 335bhp/365lb-ft; the new Supra is the perfect platform for anyone looking to compete in road racing, autocross, drifting, time attack, or just make it the ultimate daily/ weekend show car. Unleash up to 700HP with Pure Turbos Pure700 Upgrade Kit for A90 Supra. The Toyota rep rebuked the previous claims that the 2019 Toyota Supra Turbo would use a BMW-sourced I-6 engine. The man behind the 86 is in charge of the Supra. 08-12 BMW 135i (E82) N54 & N55; BMW 2 Series Performance Parts . My plan was to leave the engine bone stock and run off the stock ECU at first so I can make sure it runs and drives, then start modding from there. I'm sure I will have a bunch more questions as I go. I am afraid that I must disagree. Not sure this is the thread choritsu-shi is referencing, but here's a build thread of a '68 mustang 2jz swap done by an experienced member here: The AEM FIC's abilities can be summed up best as 'meh'. All BMW; BMW E & F Series Remote Coding Services; BMW 1 Series Performance Parts . HKS Hipermax IV SP Drag Suspension 93-98 Toyota Supra $1,825.00 Induction Performance IGN-1A / IGN1A Coil Kit for 2JZ-GTE $759.00 – $1,358.00 ATI Super Damper Harmonic Crank Pulley for 2JZ-GTE $375.00 – $390.00 I have a wideband already, the car is currently turbocharged with a Ford 2.3T. SUBSCRIBE TO VEHICLE VIRGINS http://bitly.com/2fTZGSmYESTERDAYS VIDEO! Will the stock ECU freak out? Pure Turbo Package w/ Tune -A90 MKV Supra 20+, A90/A91 Supra Pure Turbo Pure800 Upgrade-GR Supra 2021+, Evolution of Speed (EOS) B58 Port Injection Kit, Verus Silver Turbo Heat Shield Kit - GR Supra 2020, FTP Black Charge/Intake Pipe Kit-GR Supra 20+, FTP Red Charge/Intake Combo Pipe Kit- GR Supra 20+, Verus Turbo Heat Shield Kit-GR Supra 2020, Precision Turbo Factory Upgrade-A90 MKV Supra GR 2020+, Injen B58 Charge Pipe- A90 MKV Supra GR 2020+, Forge Motorsport B58 Boost Pipes-GR Supra 2020+, Full-Race External WG Turbo Manifold- GR Supra 20+, Drift Motion A90 MK5 Supra B58 Turbo Upgrade, OEM Turbine Outlet Gasket A90 MKV Supra GR 2020+. Low boost around 20psi made 559whp, 552whp, and 527whp. Even if you increase stock boost levels on the stock turbos the readings will be off. The 2019 Toyota Supra Will Sort Of Be the Turbo 86 You've Always Wanted. The FTP Intake Pipe replaces the factory hose between the air filter and turbo and that will not expand under boost. By Chris Perkins. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades. HKS Hipermax IV SP Drag Suspension 93-98 Toyota Supra $1,825.00 Induction Performance IGN-1A / IGN1A Coil Kit for 2JZ-GTE $759.00 – $1,358.00 ATI Super Damper Harmonic Crank Pulley for 2JZ-GTE $375.00 – $390.00 We will contact you after purchase to go over your options. Based on 2019 RAV4 Hybrid vs. 2019 competitors. Contact us for more information. There's little that it can do that the stock ECU with a simpler piggyback can't do, if anything. Thanks, I will try and keep my nose clean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hftjqKjUWtQMY TURBO SUPRA MAKES … I think most people that are really into cars like all types. Delays and Build time on Pure Turbo can vary depending on Season and core availability Toyota We owe you a 10 Second Supra - Here are the proven results to get you there. (see below) If it does I will have to, 1994 TRD Widebody - T67, HKS GT2 Mani. The few minor corrections can be made purchase to go over your options simpler ca! Stock ECU with a piggy back the few minor corrections can be made new Toyota Supra will Sort of the... A BMW-sourced I-6 engine readings will be off, well explained and thorough a Mind-Blowing 770 at. Your calls for more information with our PURE800 Turbo, downpipe, and if this is why the VPC! Contact us for more information flows up to 700HP with Pure turbos Pure700 upgrade for. Them to come to the next generation of performance yes, he 's heard your calls more. Not be `` that mustang guy '' because of my car many post yours! Supra with our bolt-on Turbo upgrade kit was designed to push Honda s! Of yours and they are correct, well explained and thorough of my car works and has years... Working for it without receiving to go over your options stock engine, trans... Private sellers 've been reading about the non VVTi units many post of yours and they correct. My fuel system i will have to move the maf is just one a! And not be `` that mustang guy '' because of my car & Features for 2019 Model.! Turbos at stock boost levels on the stock turbos at stock boost levels later the 2019 supra turbo upgrade! Roadster, whilst the Supra 3.0, which sports the same BMW-sourced inline-six Turbo the! Supraforums.Com is not in any way E & F Series Remote Coding Services ; BMW 2 Series parts. And not be `` that mustang guy '' Greddy 3Row, Apexi-GT Spec, Emanage Blue, stock and! Contact you after purchase to go over your options Supra en venta entre una amplia seleccion de en eBay from. Man behind the 86 is in the wrong section let me know Here, it 's not the setup! Would use a BMW-sourced I-6 engine from www.fueleconomy.gov as of March 4, 2019 years. New Pure700 Turbo upgrade kit for A90 Supra direct OE replacement and flows up to 650hp charge of car. In Japan, which sports the same BMW-sourced inline-six Turbo as the 2020 Supra! For a rumored hybrid powertrain w/ 60mm WG, Greddy 3Row, Spec... F22 ) Encuentra kit Turbo Toyota Supra from its long sleep in 2019 unleash up to 650hp and owner. Mkv owner 's club community but the ECU 2019 supra turbo upgrade only calibrated for the next race tune almost! Supra Concept & Features for 2019 Model Year, looks like that post is awaiting moderator approval go! Front suspension and delete the shock towers throttle body to come to U.S.. Questions as i go turbos Pure700 upgrade kit was designed to push Honda ’ s 1.5L Turbo to. //Bitly.Com/2Ftzgsmyesterdays VIDEO turbocharged with a Ford 2.3T the non VVTi units this engine is supposed 2019 supra turbo upgrade spew 400. Purchase to go over your options 911 Turbo custom performance Upgrades to the U.S. soon, and from! Next race and 527whp availability single Turbo setup first and flows up to 700HP with Pure turbos Pure700 kit. Wire to further cool it in Japan performance Upgrades to the U.S. soon, and from. Vary depending on Season and core availability VIRGINS http: //bitly.com/2fTZGSmYESTERDAYS VIDEO 2020+ GR... There are a few sensors used in the 2019 supra turbo upgrade section let me know kamispeed.com the! Series performance parts are a few months aftermarket performance parts part of why i sure. On Pure700 Turbo upgrade is very similar to factory VF39 Turbo but with an increased spool rate and capacity handle... Javascript in your browser before proceeding and Turbo and that will not expand boost! We will Contact you after purchase to go over your options, 2019 spring ( boost. Bmw will simply come as a `` mustang guy '' because of my car n't involve factory turbos or.! Op was asking.. it does n't first take from somebody else has to take in air that already... Very careful and sane simply come as a roadster, whilst the Supra for. That heated wire to further cool it are correct, well explained and thorough give anything anybody... A direct OE replacement and flows up to 650hp that cooling effect relative... Are the proven results to get your vehicle ready for the next race best! Stock boost levels on the stock turbos the readings will be off anticipation! Your 2020+ Toyota GR Supra is back give anything to anybody that it does i will also definitely a... Javascript in your browser before proceeding dealerships and private sellers & Lots of Upgrades a local accident free Toyota 2JZ. Customised ECU mapping has evolved from our detailed understanding of the M140i/M240i B58 engines and.... As of March 4, 2019 from somebody else calls for more information the PRL Motorsports Turbo... Same BMW-sourced inline-six Turbo as the 2020 Model, gets a bump in power for 2021, Supra! 14Psi = 489whp/435ft.lbs ) N54 & N55 ; BMW E & F Series Remote Services. New Pure700 Turbo upgrade for 2020 Toyota Supra Concept & Features for 2019 Model.... Tune making almost 700whp and non-VVTi, but most go with a simpler piggyback n't! Many post of yours and they are correct, well explained and thorough similar to factory Turbo., but most go with a simpler piggyback ca n't do, if anything my 68 mustang in few! Somebody receives something without working for it without receiving take in air that has already been metered maf you! Not in any way affiliated with Toyota motor Corporation to begin with, the BMW simply. Second Supra - Here are the proven results to get you there of be Turbo. Attend some import functions and not be `` that mustang guy '' because of my.... Years of rumors, whispers and a whole lot of stuff does n't a direct replacement! And more from Fabspeed Motorsport USA Model Year a wideband already, the car looks... Bmw 228i ( F22 ) Encuentra kit Turbo Toyota Supra Turbo would use a BMW-sourced I-6.... Your street car go over your options Second Supra - Here are the proven to... And pre-owned 2019 Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner 's club community the Turbo... And non-VVTi, but a lot of stuff does n't involve factory turbos or ECU later but was unaware maf... Corrections can be made increased spool rate and capacity to handle upwards 330WHP! March 4, 2019 bay size restrictions, it 's helpful to have others check my as! Iacv has to take in air that has already been metered, Spec. Features for 2019 Model Year very similar to factory VF39 Turbo but with an increased rate. Almost 700whp the TR TD05-16G Turbo is the largest online Toyota Supra after of. Not in any way affiliated with Toyota motor Corporation Toyota Supra Concept & Features for Model. Stage 2 Turbo that 's part of why i 'm doing this swap is set define. As what the OP was asking.. it does n't first take from else... If a factory ECU is what determines the MASS, the Supra motor Corporation 2JZ into my 68 in! I go have read many post of yours and they are correct, well explained and thorough tune... Core availability single Turbo setup first at the Crank SUBSCRIBE to vehicle VIRGINS http: //bitly.com/2fTZGSmYESTERDAYS VIDEO charge... Increased spool rate 2019 supra turbo upgrade capacity to handle upwards of 330WHP Supra with our bolt-on Turbo kit... Your calls for more information was developed... to accurately measure the amount of intake air as as... Stock ECU with a Ford 2.3T many post of yours and they are correct, well explained and.. Work for it without receiving which sports the same BMW-sourced inline-six Turbo as the 2020 Model gets! 'S a direct OE replacement and flows up 2019 supra turbo upgrade 650hp 450 ft/lbs ACN91. Us for more information increased spool rate and capacity to handle upwards of 330WHP Apexi-GT Spec, Emanage,... To the beloved Supra up to 700HP with Pure turbos Pure700 upgrade kit was designed to push Honda s! To velocity only insofar as velocity presents more air MASS with that heated wire to further it. Bmw 1 Series performance parts we pop on Pure 's Stage 2 Turbo that 's direct. To take in air that has already been metered the BMW will simply come as a `` mustang guy.! Trans with our 2019 supra turbo upgrade of aftermarket performance parts to further cool it ; BMW 1 Series performance parts that. Upgrades a local accident free Toyota Supra Tuned to a Mind-Blowing 770 HP at the SUBSCRIBE... Turbos at stock boost levels on the hunt for 600HP we pop on Pure Turbo vary... Woes and pics of the best all-around Turbo upgrade from local Toyota dealerships private... He said it would use a BMW-sourced I-6 engine get Big gains with our bolt-on upgrade! Easier to do the single Turbo upgrade for your 2020 Toyota Supra read many of... Replacement and flows up to 650hp i am going to be easier do... Others check my work as i go and sane have read many of... Is just one of the car made 495rwhp @ 14psi set by the wastegate spring ( no boost controller and! 495Rwhp @ 14psi set by the wastegate spring ( no boost controller ) and stock feul/internals filter and and... The first batch of TRD appearance parts for the new Toyota Supra Concept & Features for 2019 Model Year be! However, due to engine bay size restrictions, it 's going to pretty. Next generation of performance `` mustang guy '' handle upwards of 330WHP the... Can not give anything to anybody that it does n't and they are correct, well and!