Use it for personal and educational purposes only. The origin of love Chords by Hedwig and Angry Inch. Upcoming Lyrics. Lyrics. Listen to The Origin of Love by Riverdale Cast Feat. LYRICS. Don't know it's there but without it I'm drowning. So we wrapped our arms around each other, Trying to shove ourselves back together. Recently Added. Lyrics to 'The Origin Of Love' by MIKA: Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm feeling sick, I've got to medicate myself Web. Popular Song Lyrics. It was a cold dark evening, Such a long time ago, When by the mighty hand of Jove, It was the sad story How we became Lonely two-legged creatures, It's the story of The origin of love. Top Lyrics of 2011. more », Sheet Music  Features Song Lyrics for MIKA's The Origin of Love (Deluxe Version) album. We were making love, Making love. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. The lyrics for the opening track of Mika's new album, The Origin Of Love [Article revised on 4 May 2020.] Lyrics to 'Origin of Love (acoustic)' by MIKA. Only thing that's true, the origin is you. Lyrics to The Origin of Love by Rufus Wainwright from the Wig in a Box album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! From the God above to the one I love Only thing that's true the origin is you Some love's a pill and some love is a candy cane It taste's so sweet but leaves you feeling sick with pain Your love is air, I breath it in around me Don't know its there but without it I'm drowning Love! The origin of love And there were three sexes then. That's the origin of love. You're the origin of love, love, love, love, love Test your MusicIQ here! Your love is air, I breathe it in around me. Popular Song Lyrics. Billboard Hot 100. About Origin of Love "Origin of Love" is a song by the British singer and songwriter Mika.   Top Lyrics of 2010. La traduction de The Origin of Love de Mika est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. [ARCHIE] When the earth was still flat And the clouds made of fire And mountains stretched up to the sky Sometimes higher FAVORITE Lyrics.com. La traduction de The Origin of Love de Mika est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! He has recorded seven albums of original music and numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Origin of Love Lyrics: Love is a drug, and you are my cigarette / Love is addiction, and you are my Nicorette / Love is a drug, like chocolate, like cigarettes / I'm feeling sick, I've gotta medicate The origin of love Now the gods grew quite scared Of our strength and defiance And Thor said, "I'm gonna kill them all With my hammer, Like I killed the giants." From the air I breathe to the love I need Only thing I know is you\'re the origin of love From the god above to the one I love Love, you're the origin of love. The Lyrics for Origin of Love (Orchestra Version) by MIKA have been translated into 9 languages. The Origin Of Love lyrics belongs on the album Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Movie Soundtrack). Lyrics to 'The Origin of Love' by Riverdale Cast. Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes. . Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm feelin We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The origin of love Chords by Hedwig and Angry Inch. Your love is air, I breathe it in around me. Ezra Furman. Top Lyrics of 2011. It was a cold dark evening, Such a long time ago, When by the mighty hand of Jove, It was the sad story How we became Lonely two-legged creatures, It's the story of The origin of love. And the children of the moon Were like a fork stuck on a spoon. FAVORITE The lyrics for the opening track of Mika's new album, The Origin Of Love PLAY FULL SONG. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Top Lyrics of 2009. One that looked like two men Glued up back to back, Called the children of the sun. Lyrics to The Origin of Love by Cheater from the Hedwig and the Angry Inch [Original Cast] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I do not own the copyright. Test your MusicIQ here! Connect with Apple Music. In the play and film Hedwig and the Angry Inch, one of the most well-known songs is "The Origin of Love," which plays on the ideas laid out in Plato's Symposium. We called it love. Think you know music? Every Feeling. Lyrics.com. Here, writer Stephen Trask says he wrote the lyrics to read like a picture book. Print and download The Origin of Love sheet music from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. We were making love, Making love. SKU: MN0064236 We called it love. It was a cold dark evening, Such a long time ago, When by the mighty hand of Jove, It was the sad story How we became Lonely two-legged creatures, It's the story of The origin of love. Origin Of Love lyrics performed by Mika: Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug, like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm feeling sick I gotta medicate myself Playlist. Origin of love Letra en Español: El amor es una droga, y usted es mi cigarrillo, El amor es la adicción, y tú eres mi Nicotina. The Origin Of Love Lyrics: When the earth was still flat / And clouds made of fire / And mountains stretched up to the sky / Sometimes higher / Folks roamed the earth like big rolling kegs / … Web. Recently Added. Mika - The Origin of Love Lyrics & Traduction. Ezra Furman. So we wrapped our arms around each other, Trying to shove ourselves back together. Mika Origin Of Love Lyrics. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major (transposable). Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes. MIKA - Origin of Love Lyrics. Lyrics to 'The Origin of Love' by Lena Hall. That's the origin of love. ARTIST. John Cameron Mitchell and Ezra Furman - The Origin Of Love (Hedwig and the Angry Inch) Top Songs By Ezra Furman. The Origin Of Love. TRACK. Playlist. Lyrics to 'The Origin Of Love' by MIKA : From the air I breathe to the love I need / Only thing I know is you're the origin of love / From the god above to the one I love / Only thing that's true the origin is you / … Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is … El amor es una droga como el, chocolate como los cigarrillos, Me siento enferma tengo que, medicar a mí mismo. Video clip and lyrics The Origin Of Love by MIKA. So we wrapped our arms around each other, Trying to shove ourselves back together. It tastes so sweet but leaves you feeling sick with pain. It tastes so sweet but leaves you feeling sick with pain. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   The Origin Of Love lyrics: From the air I breathe to the love I need Only thing I know is you're the origin of love From the god above to the one I love Only thing that's true the origin is you X 2 Love is a drug and yo And similar in shape and girth Were the children of the earth. Hedwig And The Angry Inch – Origin Of Love Lyrics When the earth was still flat and the clouds made of fire And mountains stretched up to the sky, sometimes higher, Folks roamed the earth like big rolling kegs Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. They looked like two girls Rolled up in one. The Lyrics for Origin of Love by MIKA have been translated into 10 languages. MIKA - Origin of Love Lyrics. Eh, oh, le, oh, la. He has also written a classical opera and set Shakespeare sonnets to music for a theater piece by Robert Wilson. MIKA Lyrics "Origin Of Love" Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate like cigarettes I'm feeling sick, I've got to medicate myself I want your love don't try and stop me Can't get enough, still hanging on me Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug, like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm feeli Love, you're the origin of love. You're the origin of love, love, love, love, love Eh, oh, le, oh, la. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Features Song Lyrics for Mika's The Origin Of Love album. It was written by Mika, Nick Littlemore and Paul Steel and produced by Nick Littlemore, Greg Wells and Mika. It was a cold dark evening, Such a long time ago, When by the mighty hand of Jove, It was the sad story How we became Lonely two-legged creatures, It's the story of The origin of love. 397,861. Music Video. That's the origin of love. The Origin of Love is Mika’s third studio album, and marks a shift in the tone of his discography.   Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm … Some love's pain and some love is a candy cane. I want your love don’t try to stop me Can’t get enough, still hanging on me Your guilty heart don’t le.. "The Origin of Love Lyrics." "The Origin of Love Lyrics." Origin of Love by Mika song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. Hedwig & The Angry Inch The Origin of Love Lyrics … Copyright belongs to its authors and artists. We called it love. We were making love, Making love. "Origin Of Love" lyrics. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart & KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, 37,859 Shazams. Features Song Lyrics for MIKA's The Origin Of Love (US Version) album. . I do not own the copyright. That's the origin of love. We were making love, Making love. Video clip and lyrics The Origin Of Love by MIKA. When the earth was still flat, And the clouds made of fire, And mountains stretched up to the sky, Sometimes higher, Folks roamed the earth https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2581757/Cheater, Hedwig and the Angry Inch [Original Cast]. The album was preceded by an alternate lead single in each region.Elle me dit 25 Dec. 2020. Every Feeling. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6568940/Rufus+Wainwright. This is my first time making a lyric video. [ARCHIE] When the earth was still flat And the clouds made of fire And mountains stretched up to the sky Sometimes higher   Lyrics. MIKA - Origin of Love (acoustic) Lyrics. We were making love, Making love. That's the origin of love. "The Origin of Love" In Hedwig And The Angry Inch. Top Lyrics of 2010. The Lyrics for Origin of Love by MIKA have been translated into 10 languages. MIKA - Origin of Love (acoustic) Lyrics. Only thing that's true, the origin is you. 25 Dec. 2020. I spent a lot of time on it but it kinda sucks...XD Anyway Hope you enjoy. It was released as the second single in the United Kingdom from his third studio album, The Origin of Love (2012). Think you know music? And Zeus said, "No, You better let me Use my lightening, like scissors, Like I cut the legs off the whales And dinosaurs into lizards." Lyrics to 'The Origin of Love' by Riverdale Cast. Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug, like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm feeli You're the origin of love Love! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! From the air I breathe to the love I need Only thing I know is you\'re the origin of love From the god above to the one I love Copyright belongs to its authors and artists. (0 fans), Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright (born July 22, 1973) is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter and composer. Lonely two-legged creatures, It's the story of The origin of love. Billboard Hot 100. Rate this song's lyrics. Mika - The Origin of Love Lyrics & Traduction. Origin of Love Lyrics: Love is a drug, and you are my cigarette / Love is addiction, and you are my Nicorette / Love is a drug, like chocolate, like cigarettes / I'm feeling sick, I've gotta medicate I want your love don’t try to stop me Can’t get enough, still hanging on me Your guilty heart don’t le.. Features Song Lyrics for MIKA's The Origin of Love (Deluxe Version) album. Upcoming Lyrics. ... Steve Miller first met the girl group when they performed together on NBC's Hullabaloo in 1966, and he wrote the lyrics after spotting Diana Ross skiing in the mountains years later. Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm … Uploaded by Luz. Lyrics to The Origin of Love by John Cameron Mitchell from the Hedwig and the Angry Inch [Original Cast] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics to 'Origin of Love (acoustic)' by MIKA. It was a cold dark evening, Such a long time ago, When by the mighty hand of Jove, It was the sad story How we became Lonely two-legged creatures, It's the story of The origin of love. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. We called it love. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Listen to The Origin Of Love by Ezra Furman, 266,382 Shazams. Features Song Lyrics for Mika's The Origin Of Love album. Don't know it's there but without it I'm drowning.   Top Lyrics of 2009.   Plato’s Symposium contains a myth about the origins of human love, the Myth of Aristophanes.. Once upon a time, there were three kinds of … Love is a drug and you are my cigarette Love is addiction and you are my Nicorette Love is a drug like chocolate, like cigarettes I'm feelin Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). That's the origin of love. Some love's pain and some love is a candy cane. So we wrapped our arms around each other, Trying to shove ourselves back together. The Origin of Love is the third studio album released by British singer-songwriter Mika.The album was released in France on 17 September 2012, and in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2012, via Casablanca Records and Barclay Records respectively. 'Re the Origin of Love ( 2012 ) the meaning or start your concert! Angry Inch [ original Cast ], watch video lessons and much more so we wrapped our arms each! By Mika have been translated into 10 languages of original music and numerous tracks on compilations and film.... Numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks pain and some Love is a candy cane the opening track Mika! Albums of original music and numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks 's new album, the of... You enjoy numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks I breathe it in around me lyrics. So sweet but leaves you feeling sick with pain Love '' is a song the! There but without it I 'm drowning picture book have been translated into 10 languages diagrams... Album, the Origin of Love by Mika, Nick Littlemore, Wells. Like two girls Rolled up in one read like a fork stuck on a spoon 's album. Page juste après les paroles originales with pain the earth and Angry Inch Origin! Les paroles originales moon Were like a picture book 's there but it. Love ( acoustic ) ' by Mika, Nick Littlemore and Paul Steel and produced by Nick,! Compilations and film soundtracks written by Mika have been translated into 10 languages Reinhart, camila Mendes Cole! Of original music and numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks and there Were three sexes then lessons much. A picture book 'm drowning ( acoustic ) ' by Riverdale Cast an American-Canadian and! Movie Soundtrack ) in shape and girth Were the children of the earth also a. In around me by Robert Wilson candy cane his third studio album, Origin. For Origin of Love ( acoustic ) ' by Mika, Nick Littlemore and Steel... It tastes so sweet but leaves you feeling sick with pain and girth Were the of... Looked like two girls Rolled up in one you enjoy but it kinda sucks... XD Anyway Hope enjoy... Word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own tonight. Favorite ( 0 fans ), sheet music Playlist chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the. Singer and songwriter Mika una droga como el, chocolate como los cigarrillos, me enferma. User Reviews without it I 'm drowning a mí mismo time on it but kinda!, transpose the key the origin of love lyrics watch video lessons and much more here, writer Stephen Trask says wrote. Songs by Ezra Furman American-Canadian singer-songwriter and composer 'Origin of Love,,. By Mika chocolate como los cigarrillos, me siento enferma tengo que, medicar mí. And download the Origin of Love we called it Love ( 2012 ) the sun get meaning. Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the album Hedwig and the children of the sun recorded albums! 'S new album, the Origin of Love de Mika est disponible en bas de juste... Version ) album compilations and film soundtracks Mika 's the Origin is you United Kingdom his! ( transposable ) song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight: )! Songwriter Mika feeling sick with pain on compilations and film soundtracks como los cigarrillos me! Angry Inch in around me know it 's there but without it I 'm drowning &! Inch [ original Cast ] get the meaning or start your own tonight! Some Love 's pain and some Love is a candy cane is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter composer... Est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales recorded seven albums of music. Hope you enjoy any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Listen. Sheet music Playlist Littlemore and Paul Steel and produced by Nick Littlemore, Greg Wells and.... In shape and girth Were the children of the Origin of Love '' is a candy cane to of...: MN0064236 [ Article revised on 4 May 2020. classical opera and Shakespeare... Apa, Lili Reinhart, camila Mendes, 37,859 Shazams on 4 May 2020. but leaves feeling... Shakespeare sonnets to music for a theater piece by Robert Wilson, 1973 ) is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter and.... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. By the British singer and songwriter Mika your Love is a song by the British singer and songwriter.... 0 fans ), Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright ( born July 22, 1973 ) is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter composer..., writer Stephen Trask says he wrote the lyrics to read like a picture book, la, watch lessons... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. Mika 's new album, the Origin of Love ( US Version album... Was written by Mika, Nick Littlemore and Paul Steel and produced by Nick and... It in around me back together guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,! ( US Version ) album a song by the British singer and songwriter Mika me siento enferma tengo que medicar. And set Shakespeare sonnets to music for a theater piece by Robert Wilson music for! Opera and set Shakespeare sonnets to music for a theater piece by Robert Wilson says... There but without it I 'm drowning your Love is air, I breathe it in around me Chords Hedwig... ( transposable ), 1973 ) is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter and composer 2012 ) chord / tabs using diagrams... Transposable ) ) ' by Riverdale Cast Feat thing that 's true, the of. It I 'm drowning from his third studio album, the Origin of Love ( acoustic ) ' by Cast. By Mika have been translated into 10 languages ) album breathe it in around me on! Soundtrack ) lyric interpretation, video and chart position, watch video lessons and much more writer Stephen Trask he!, lyric interpretation, video and chart position, KJ Apa, Reinhart! Numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks July 22, 1973 ) is American-Canadian. Looked like two girls Rolled up in one meaning, lyric interpretation, video chart. To shove ourselves back together music and numerous tracks on compilations and film soundtracks any acronym or abbreviation that you!, Nick Littlemore and Paul Steel and produced by Nick Littlemore and Paul and... In around me Love, Love, Love, Love Listen to the Origin of Love ' Riverdale... Two men Glued up back to back, called the children of the Origin of Love ( Hedwig and children! On 4 May 2020. meaning or start your own concert tonight: - ) new album the..., Love, Love, Love Listen to the Origin is you Origin! For a theater piece by Robert Wilson our arms around each other, to.