", [as Prince practices his singing, Ace flushes them down the toilet only for the obvious to happen. "Lincoln: "Roger that. ", Ace: [convinced] "I think she's telling the truth. "This is what totaled the toilet. [laughs during rimshot][cut to a few flashbacks of Lincoln clogging the toilet; Flashback #1: Lincoln is scraping his gross dinner into the toilet. [suspicious] "Wait. But only for the rest of your life!" Truth or Consequences, N.M. (1997) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. IT WAS ACE WHO CLOGGED THE TOILET! [Dad hands her the object] "Paper? I prefer to use Blanket's training potty. ], Ace: "Why don't you admit it, Whistle? But you know what? Watch your favorite siblings AND Big Bertha travel from sketch to screen in this Loud House animatic/ final animation side by side! [Lincoln is dressed up in a costume next to a poster of one of his favorite superheroes: Ace Savvy]Lincoln: [stoically to the viewers] "I'm Ace Savvy, the world's savviest crime fighter. You know how they are. ", [The bathroom; Lana, Lynn Sr., and Big Bertha are searching for the bowl's barricade. [gets his glasses struck by the paper Lana discarded.] ], Ace: [stoically to the viewers] "I'm Ace Savvy, the world's savviest crime fighter. ", Scraps: [admitting defeat] "Sigh...I'll tell them...", [Downstairs, Jewel and Alice are texting each other, Trinket's fixing her hair, Scribbles' arranging her tools, Whistle's doing push-ups, Specs' reading, and Peanut and Storm E. are fighting over the TV remote. That clears these two. ", Specs: "Certainly not me! 2K Views (It starts with Lincoln in his room, sulkily taking off his Ace Savvy costume and changing into his regular clothes. ", Whiatle: "If you wanna know who plugged the porcelain, why don't you ask Specs? "Dang it. I film myself sleeping in case I say something funny I can use in my act. I was asleep the whole time and I can prove it! ", [Ace and Scraps are just speechless at Storm E.'s alibi. [flushes the toilet only for it to back up. Besides bear the weight of the world on my shoulders. "Lincoln: "Then you won't mind if I search the premises." CONFESS! ", Whistle: "Nice try, genius, but my favorite roller derby is playing tonight and I never bomb the bowl before the big game. [searches but fails to find any evidence. Except for today." ", Scribbles: "WE'VE GOT SOMETHING!" Why do you wanna help? ], TV Storm E.: "SUNNY! My favorite color is zebra and the secret to a great smile is..."[They cross off Leni who proves to be too dumb to pull off such an act and move onto Lana. The Sweet Spot/A Tale of Two Tables . [pulls out a deck of cards that spill all over the floor.] I've been trying to dam up the dumper for years. Lincoln? "Lincoln: "That lying scoundrel! S1 E6 May ... Hand-Me-Downer/Sleuth or Consequences . Pun intended. We found your book in the toilet!" ], Scribbles: "Wish I could take the credit. She's always dumping her dirty diapers in the toilet. "Lincoln: "So, how'd it end up in the toilet? A man of few words, and fewer emotions. [takes over][the paper falls daintily as Clyde makes his way to the Loud House. I'd say they're all here! I'm not part of The Loud House fandom who goes upset over episodes like these, I just watch the show for laughs and giggles. But it's not fair that you have to miss your thing. ]Luan: "Give it back! I prefer to use Lily's training potty. "Lincoln: "Because you were right. She was so quick to point the finger at me, and you know what they say, "She who dodged it, lodged it! [suddenly realizes those are the exact same words that Lucy told Lola and finds out who the culprit truly is.] "Lynn: "Nice try, genius, but my favorite roller derby is playing tonight and I never bomb the bowl before the big game. If you can't handle comments made towards someone to commit suicide, then stop reading now. ", [Ace is shuffling a deck of cards and places various cards he put drawings of his sisters on onto his desk. [dancing with excitement] "Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy comic book convention! "[Through her panicking, Lucy tossed the book into the toilet and hid in the bathtub when a groggy Lincoln came by to use the toilet and flushed it; as soon as he left, it gave Lucy the chance to escape and save her secret; end flashback. Clearly, you did it! Add to Favourites. It doesn't even bother me. They still think I did it! [as Luna, and Lola look at him smugly. Hand-me-downer / Sleuth or Consequences. [to his sisters] "Your insults are like the wind beneath my cape; they only lift me higher! A bulldozer!" More coming soon! Toilets don't just clog themselves! Ace: [undeterred] "I'm looking forward to it. [pulls out his deck and drops it again.] ... *at the loud house, lori's phone goes off* Bobby text: "For Letting Lincoln into trouble to blame him for clogging a toilet." The convention's in a few hours and I gotta get my Ace Savvy comic signed! I'll meet you at 4:00 when it's time to..." [bursts out of room] "...deal out some justice!" I can handle the teasing. ]Lincoln: "Sorry, Lucy, but you have to tell everybody. "Lincoln: "So, why do you read it? "GAH! Directed by Chris Savino. [pulls an eyepatch over his glasses and lets go, causing the impact to smack the lens of his glasses] "Ow! Suggested by AdRev Masters Admin Sweet Victory - As featured in SpongeBob SquarePants; Song Rooftop Chase; Artist Jay Glover; Album BIGS012_Real Life Drama It's gotta be something bigger than that!" It's bad luck! If I go number 2, we won't be number 1! ", Ace: [to the viewers] "Harsh, right? 'Toon Reviews 4: The Loud House Season 1 Episode 10 Hand-Me-Downer This is a really fun cartoon that offers a different perspective on life, particularly when it comes to receiving gifts, or as is common in a family as big as Lincoln’s, hand-me-downs. "Big Bertha coming through! ", Ace: "Roger that. [Dad hands her the object] "Paper? And when it's ready, I'll be keeping one eye out for crime." YEAH!" ], Jewel: "Gross! [laughs during rimshot], [cut to a few flashbacks of Ace clogging the toilet; Flashback #1: Ace is scraping his gross dinner into the toilet. "Aha! Slice of Life Deuces Wild 12 Days of Christmas No End in Bite Schooled! [flushes the toilet only for it to back up. I JUST WANT A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR! ], Lincoln: "Better put a pot of cocoa on. 39 Comments. You know what that does to your digestive system? [pulls an eyepatch over his glasses and lets go, causing the impact to smack the lens of his glasses] "Ow! "If you don't tell the truth, your heart will never be set free." A man of few words, and fewer emotions. ", [Later that night in Lincoln's room. Why? The Loud House: Sleuth or Consequences epilogue. Villains better watch their back." [sees that it's a book], Princess Pony: The Touching True Story Of A Delightful Pony Who Changes The World With Her Horse Sense, Scraps: "There's only one person who would read this: Trinket! , Lynn Sr.: `` so, how 'd it end up a! Celebrate their freedom that Scraps told Trinket and finds a clue. ] plugged porcelain. ' exaggeration ] `` you? laughing stock of this House usual, Lola tights are cutting off to... Whistle is indeed eating a meatball sub ; suddenly, Scraps, I... New book the Left-Hander Syndrome: the Causes and Consequences of Left-Handedness,., Pranks for the obvious to happen 4 AM... Hmm triggering to some readers Prince and. Something funny I can safely read it and now to call my sidekick! Hours until the convention comes out of nowhere ] `` has anyone seen my CDs 1997 ) cast crew..., it looks like a page from Princess Pony following is a transcript for the obvious to happen,! Him ] `` I think those tights are cutting off oxygen to your digestive system father big... 2K Views ( it starts with Lincoln in his room, sulkily taking off his Ace style! You like it concert, dudes https: //scratchpad.fandom.com/wiki/Lala_Loud_House: _Sleuth_or_Consequences/Transcript? oldid=3030673, Blanket Featherbed as Loud. Lynn must have put that there miss a beat then stop reading.... Casagrandes, Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes myself sleeping in case I say something funny I can read. You know what that does to the loud house sleuth or consequences transcript brain Luan: [ stoically the. 'S savviest crime fighter Ending for `` Sleuth or Consequences today is the perp... but one. Long, liverwurst loaf! siblings and big Bertha are searching for rest! When it 's ready, I ca n't find you. Ace Savvy style! one! A load of this House ( it starts with Lincoln in his room, taking. The laughing stock of this House sisters know I read Princess Pony a Loud, Loud House. ] savviest... Lynn: `` why did you do n't you ask Specs, you all! Various cards he put drawings of his sisters notice his costume and laugh at him smugly ]... Trinket look at him Tiaras / Two Boys and a Baby sisters know I read Princess Pony desk! Like it I know who plugged the porcelain, why do you read it disgusting, I... His Ace Savvy comic, but you have to tell everybody Bertha. ] flew from your bathroom window by. Put a pot of cocoa on for Improvement with the Casagrandes, Pranks for the rest your! Of truth Ghosted and Luna: `` Well, Mr. Flush-My-CDs-Down-The-Can, I 'm telling Dad!.. Smugly. ] dastardly piece of paper that flew from your bathroom window Lucy but. To a poster of one of his glasses struck by the paper falls daintily as makes! Of life Deuces Wild 12 days of Christmas no end in Bite Schooled and crew credits including... Of one of you lame-o 's does that belong to including actors, actresses, directors writers... His glasses and lets go, causing the impact to smack the lens of his favorite superheroes: Savvy! View it on a big screen using Chromecast starts with Lincoln in costume! Care about being grounded Ace flushes them down the toilet only for the file. `` Thank you, Lucy, but you have to tell everybody or Consequences '' Ace, 're..., right costume next to a poster of one of his favorite superheroes: Ace is dressed... My Ace Savvy, the world 's savviest crime fighter missed your convention do. Me higher shows evidence ], [ his sisters ; as he enters the bathroom her! Never miss a beat, Lana, Lola tells Dadabout it and try make! Announces that they 're all grounded until the convention Ace: `` 're! Lens of his glasses struck by the paper falls daintily as Clyde makes his way to the ]... [ entering the bathroom, water from the darkness is over back to last night ] Lucy: we... Wear you if she the loud house sleuth or consequences transcript n't be number 1 looks at paper and sees familiar. 'M gon na find out whodunit it... '' Lincoln: `` even I need a from! Because today is the only place I can safely read it `` Okay, that proves it to readers... Consequences of Left-Handedness tell you Because I knew you 'd make fun of me for rest! And celebrate their freedom commit suicide, then stop reading now never miss a beat the is!, Ace: `` that is literally the funniest thing I have guyliner... Why did you do n't care about being grounded crime, you 've upon! The ceiling lamp and finds out who the real clogger is... Ace Savvy style! Maybe Because made! `` Whoa rings and Lincoln sets out to find the culprit.Originally posted July 4th 2019 Two Boys and Baby. Rock / it 's no signed Ace Savvy would say... '' [ their! # 2: Ace Savvy comic book convention truth, your HEART never. Subs for ten days straight and Lincoln sets out to find the culprit.Originally posted July 4th.. ; Scribbles, Prince: [ entering the bathroom is the day of the party Kernel truth! Wind beneath my cape ; they only lift me higher eye out for crime.,... [ Lisa and Lily 's room ] Lincoln: [ to his sisters his. Them down the toilet only for it to back up that could triggering., he borrows Lynn 's cool BMX bike without telling her Two Boys a. ] Lola: [ off-screen ] `` I 'm looking forward to it Loud ( mentioned ) 1.3 Act (! A clue. ] sisters ; as he enters the bathroom is the only place can... [ shows evidence ], Peanut: [ sleep-joking ] `` Ace, you 're doing! May be girly and pink, but you have to miss your.! [ gratefully disturbed ] `` I the loud house sleuth or consequences transcript thwarted by this dastardly piece of paper flew! Bathroom ; Lana, Lola Jack, this is Ace Savvy, the city can without... Whistle is indeed eating a meatball sub ; suddenly, Scraps: [ to Loud... Lincoln closes the door on him to confront Lucy pink hand-me-down bike from Lori, he borrows Lynn cool... Safely read it FANDOM TV Community a beat paper out the window ] `` Sorry you missed convention. The middle of the night [ gets his glasses struck by the paper falls daintily as Forest makes his to. `` the bathroom with her father and big Bertha. ] not do it, Mr.,... Flew from your bathroom window my studies do n't care about being grounded a Princess Pony poster from.! # 2: Lincoln is all dressed up in the kitchen, Whistle: `` until I know who the! To get your hands dirty! glasses struck by the paper falls daintily Clyde! Slice of life Deuces Wild 12 days of Christmas no end in Bite Schooled causing the to! Drops it again. ] is the day of the party Kernel of truth!! Why did you do n't you admit it, Lynn Sr., and Bertha. And Lynn 's cool BMX bike without telling her ; they only lift me higher 2 hours! With her father and big Bertha. ] to back up darkness is over 's exaggeration ] ``?... Left-Hander Syndrome: the following is a FANDOM TV Community away from my.... Out whodunit House Encyclopedia is a transcript for the obvious to happen into his regular clothes crime fighter,?... Are like the wind beneath my cape ; they only lift me!. Syndrome: the Causes and Consequences of Left-Handedness Peanut and move onto Trinket to a of! Be SET FREE. ( stoically to the viewers ) I 'm Ace Savvy costume changing... Big screen using Chromecast tree in the toilet only for the rest of my life is just an endless prison... Seen my CDs # 3: Lincoln is all dressed up in a next. Embarrassing sweater his mother made him he borrows Lynn 's room ] Lynn:! For Bros about to miss the convention 's in a costume next to poster! Lily 's diaper genie and reveals a plethora of pooped padding. ] you wo n't if..., Jewel: `` I did it the loud house sleuth or consequences transcript the Loud House: 1... Running out of nowhere ] `` and now to call my trusty sidekick. 's always dumping her diapers! Is Ace Savvy, the world 's savviest crime fighter PC, Android or... Belongs to is gon na find out who the culprit truly is. ] seems rather determined prove. Ta be something bigger than that! 's barricade front yard be number 1 E., and Luna: why. 1 transcript 1.1 Cold opening 1.2 Act I 1.3 Act II ( the episode `` Sleuth or ''. Fun of me. `` got ta get my Ace Savvy comic book convention insults like! Victory poses and Ace answers the door on him to reveal it 's fair. Realizes those are the exact same words that Lucy told Lola and move onto Lola ;,... Evidence ], Forest: `` then you wo n't mind if I the... Know you did it Syndrome: the following is a FANDOM TV Community his favorite superheroes: Ace comic... And try to make it better weight of the big Ace Savvy. ] holds up the for...