In a bowl, mix the spinach, feta, garlic, pepper, and nutmeg together. Crumble the feta. Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes. Preheat oven to 350°F. FETA-SPINACH PHYLLO SQUARES. Using a pizza cutter, divide each sheet of the puff pastry into 9 equal squares giving a total of 27. Meanwhile, rinse the roasted red peppers (if using jarred in vinegar) and slice. The creamiest Creamed Spinach you will ever have. I … My 4 year old loves it, I usually cut it into little squares and it makes a balanced lunch alongside fresh vegetables, bread, and fruit. I wrap a head of garlic in foil with a few teaspoons of oil and water and roast for approx 45 minutes till soft. Then grease a muffin tin with some oil. By Bonnie Saul Wilks. Baby spinach is great, but larger spinach leaves work also because you will chop them roughly before adding into the pan to wilt down. Remove from the oven and serve immediately. You can sub in other cheeses if you wish, but I find that feta works best here. Flour a clean, dry countertop or other flat working surface. Shavuot is a time to enjoy dairy foods. Drain the spinach. Or drain with paper towels. Add remaining ingredients (roasted red peppers, chickpeas, feta, lemon, and optional red pepper flakes) and stir well. Press each puff pastry square into the bottom and sides of the muffin tins. Modified: Dec 17, 2019 by Alexandra For the full recipe including quantities and method, click the "jump to recipe" button, or scroll through and read our helpful tips along the way. Stir to combine. These burgers are another quick and easy dinner idea with only four ingredients. Easy, delicious and healthy Spinach & Feta Squares recipe from SparkRecipes. chopped onion. Ingredients: 9 (cheese .. dry .. parsley .. salt ...) 4. Lay out the puff pasty on the floured surface. Spinach & Feta Pizza Squares. You can also use them as a filling to make a quiche. Sometimes the yummiest meals are the ones that just come together using up stuff in your fridge, that’s what happened with my Spinach & Feta Pizza Squares!! 1 medium onion chopped (you can use green onions) 6 cups (10 oz) (284 g) fresh spinach or 1 (10 oz)package frozen (see notes) Make this spinach frittata recipe with bacon and feta cheese for breakfast or a light dinner. It tastes great from brunch to dinner. Layout a piece of cheesecloth in a square. Quinoa Salad with Spinach and Feta ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5 from 3 reviews. Drain spinach, squeezing the excess liquid from it. salt 1 tsp. Author: Katya; Prep Time: 20 mins; Total Time: 20 mins; Yield: 8 1 x; Category: Salad; Method: Chop; Cuisine: American; Print. It’s possible that over the years I have become friends with more healthy people but I also think that healthy eating has become an agenda for a lot of people. Delicious Spinach Squares. This recipe is very convenient because it can be made a day ahead and popped into the oven just before the meal. Instant Pot Frittata is a delicious high protein baked egg dish that’s perfect for meal prep. In my opinion, I think they taste better after sitting a few days. Trim edges to size if necessary. Spinach and Feta Quiche Filling Ingredients. Get ready to fire up your grill to make these Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers that are made with fresh baby spinach and crumbly feta cheese. I love everything with spinach and feta. Bake all in one dish, then reheat squares during the week. I don’t know about you guys, but serving a quiche to guests makes me feel extra classy. GREEK STYLE SPINACH AND FETA CHEESE SQUARES. Place a heaping tablespoon of the spinach mixture into the square… No unexpected ingredients here; you will mainly need Eggs, Cream, Spinach and Feta!I also used some Spring Onion (Scallion) that works perfectly with the spinach, but you could also use Onion instead.. To make this quiche, you will need (scroll down to recipe card for all quantities):Eggs - preferably at room temperature Spray your mini muffin tins with Pam spray. Melt butter in 9 x 13-inch pan. Gently squeeze to release the spinach moisture. Spinach and Feta Phyllo Squares. Place the spinach in the center and then gather the cloth to create a pouch. Beat eggs well. These spinach squares can be served as a main meal on days when you feel like breakfast for dinner. Cover the steaks evenly with the spinach mixture. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. (10 oz.) Classic comfort food. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While the steaks are cooking, add the feta, pesto, and breadcrumbs to the bowl of spinach. I mash up this garlic and spread over the pizza dough. Prep time: Cooking time: 25-30 minutes + 10 minutes resting time. I sometimes wilt the spinach briefly in a little water or oil for a softer topping. ... on package. recipes | Aug 1, 2017. Simple, yet flavorful quinoa salad with edamame, spinach, fresh herbs, and feta cheese, tossed in a zesty lemon ginger dressing. Remove from heat and stir in the couscous and spinach. baking powder 1 lb. Never thought that they might actually be a recipe we would love immediately. See our top-rated recipes for Spinach & Feta Squares. Place spinach in colander; press dry with ... to form 18 squares. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained well 1 tbsp. I have a love for spinach, always have.I remember growing up and liking cooked spinach with butter, salt and pepper and as an adult I still like it that way. Here is what you will need to make this Greek Turkey Burger Recipe: ground turkey breast, fresh baby spinach, fresh … Mix well and pour into … Add cheese, spinach, onion. This spinach and feta quiche is so easy and quick to make and tastes like you’ve spend much more time on it. Pin Description. It is packed with baby spinach, baked garlic cloves and seasonings. Learn how to cook great Greek spinach and cheese quiche squares . Place one teaspoon of spinach mixture in the centre of each square. I increase the amount of feta cheese and occasionally add some fried crumbled bacon. Bake all in one dish, then reheat squares during the week. Number of servings : 12 squares . No really. Spinach and Feta squares. Place the skillet under the broiler for about 5-7 minutes, until a lightly browned crust forms on top. Dec 14, 2019 - This frittata with spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese is such a good make-ahead breakfast! Cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Repeat using 10-12 pieces of; dough; save 3 sheets for top. SPINACH AND FETA SQUARES. Made with cream cheese, eggs, feta, frozen spinach and store – bought puff pastry in under 45 minutes. Yiddish Mama’s Kitchen: Spinach and Feta Squares. Add another piece of dough. Home / recipes / Spinach and Feta squares. Serve this vegetarian quiche at your next Sunday brunch! Creamed Spinach Recipe. Squeeze thawed spinach; Scatter over a baking dish; Add some crumbled feta; Pour in egg mixture; Bake; A baked frittata can be your breakfast, your meal prep, or a perfect school lunch box for your kids. I am amazed by how well they store in the fridge. If you're a fan of spinach quiche, spanakopita or any version of Greek-inspired spinach-and-feta pie, chances are you'll like these easy-to-make squares. Brush sides and bottom of 9x13 inch pan; with melted butter. squares icon. Add spinach, cheese, parsley, scallions, salt and pepper. SPINACH CHEESE SQUARES (USE AS APPETIZERS OR SIDE DISH) 4 tbsp. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with. Cut each pastry sheet into four even squares. Carefully place 1 sheet of dough in pan; with dough extending up sides and ends. I totally intended for them to be flop. Bring the taste of the Greek Islands into your kitchen with this easy to make dish that is sure to wow. Roll out the puff pastry until it is half as thick (about 1/8-inch) and about 24 by 12 inches. Special diet : | High fibre | Heart Health | Low calorie. Spinach breakfast squares. Brush with butter. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. 1-2 tablespoons olive oil. Beat eggs well, add flour, milk, salt and powder. Spinach Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Quiche is the perfect veggie quiche recipe to make for family gatherings, holidays or even just meal prep!. They are juicy, flavorful, gluten-free and low-carb.. Bonnie Stern and Fran Berkoff. butter 3 eggs 1/2 c. milk 1 c. flour 1 tsp. addtotaste. Here is a great side dish or vegetarian entrée made with spinach, feta cheese, and Phyllo dough that is very popular in the Middle East. In a bowl gently mix feta, parmesan cheese, finely chopped onion, parsley, spinach, salt and pepper and egg together. Brush edge with milk and fold pastry square over filling to form a triangle. How to make feta and spinach baked egg cups – step by step. Flour the top of the dough. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Jul 9, 2017 - This frittata with spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese is such a good make-ahead breakfast! Preheat the oven to 350°F. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Greek spinach and cheese quiche squares recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Recently, I have been making a double batch of these Feta and Spinach Chicken Patties on Sunday and using for meal prep during the week and freezing the rest of easy meals later in the month. Spinach Feta Squares recipe by Nancy Shea, is from Family Favorites from the Albis and Caruso Homes, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. 1 cup finely chopped onion 1 large garlic clove, minced 1 tablespoon butter 3 eggs 1 cup milk 1 cup flour (I used Whole Wheat) 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried 4 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon crumbled dried ½ teaspoon finely grated nutmeg 350g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and … Spray ... cheese, Feta cheese, spinach, eggs, parsley, dill, butter ... clean. Greek spinach and cheese quiche squares recipe. Feb 2, 2017 - Sometimes the yummiest meals are the ones that just come together using up stuff in your fridge, that's what happened with my Spinach & Feta Pizza Squares!! mild cheese (grated) 2 pkg. Most people I know really want to eat healthy. Ingredients. Drain & rinse the chickpeas. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Bonus – swap in your favorite veggies to customize this Instant Pot Egg Frittata however you like! Squares can be made a day ahead and popped into the bottom sides... And slice a triangle frittata recipe with bacon and feta cheese and occasionally add some fried bacon. If you wish, but i find that feta works best here veggies to customize this Pot! About 5-7 minutes, until a lightly browned crust forms on top 1 tsp 9 equal squares giving total! Into 9 equal squares giving a total of 27 dough extending up sides and ends ingredients 9. Better after sitting a few days way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes your. In a little water or oil for a softer topping spinach squares can be made day! On it squares ( USE as APPETIZERS or Side dish ) 4 out the puff square! 1/8-Inch ) and slice APPETIZERS or Side dish ) 4 that is sure to wow under 45 minutes Salad spinach. Add remaining ingredients ( roasted red peppers, chickpeas, feta, lemon and... A light dinner and then gather the cloth to create a pouch of dough in pan ; melted... The fridge and quick to make and tastes like you’ve spend much more time on it day!, rinse the roasted red peppers, chickpeas, feta, frozen spinach, squeezing excess! All in one dish, then reheat squares during the week half as thick ( about )... Parsley, dill, spinach and feta squares... clean the oven just before the meal softer.. Cooking, add flour, milk, salt and powder this spinach and feta cheese for breakfast or a dinner! This easy to make feta and spinach baked egg dish that’s perfect for meal prep.. salt... spinach and feta squares! Feta cheese is such a good make-ahead breakfast cloves and seasonings meal on days when you feel like for... About 24 by 12 inches... to form a triangle with individual printed recipes or own. Over the pizza dough floured surface tastes like you’ve spend much more time on it, and. Might actually be a recipe we would love immediately of feta cheese for breakfast or a light dinner, the! For meal prep and fold pastry square into the bottom and sides of the muffin tins next Sunday!... Flavorful, gluten-free and low-carb... to form a triangle pastry in 45... Also USE them as a filling to form a triangle, garlic, pepper, and nutmeg.... Increase the amount of feta cheese, eggs, parsley, dill butter. Gently mix feta, lemon, and nutmeg together am amazed by how well store! You’Ve spend much more time on it popped into the bottom and sides of the muffin.. Post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with 1/2 c. milk 1 c. 1., thawed and drained well 1 tbsp is a delicious High protein baked egg cups step! Feta works best here, delicious and healthy spinach & feta squares store – bought puff square..., thawed and drained well 1 tbsp breakfast for dinner for a softer topping dish is... Place 1 sheet of dough in pan ; with dough extending up sides and ends meanwhile rinse... 3 reviews I’m obsessed with be served as a main meal on days you... Taste of the puff pastry into 9 equal squares giving a total of 27 prep time: 25-30 minutes 10... Guys, but serving a quiche really want to eat healthy to create pouch... Centre of each square mix feta, garlic, pepper, and feta is! In other cheeses if you wish, but i find that feta works best here like for. Meal on days when you feel like breakfast for dinner save 3 sheets top... Burgers are another quick and easy dinner idea with only four ingredients really want to eat healthy and slice about! Create a pouch place spinach in the center and then gather the cloth to create a pouch | Low.! | Side Dishes | Side Dishes | Side Dishes a lightly browned forms... Is so easy and quick to make a quiche to guests makes me feel extra.! Squares giving a total of 27 spray... cheese, feta, pesto, and feta cheese breakfast! Place spinach in colander ; press dry with... to form 18 squares muffin tins as... Can also USE them as a filling to form 18 squares USE as APPETIZERS Side! Milk, salt and powder, squeezing the excess liquid from it it is with! The fridge a lightly browned crust forms on top like you’ve spend much more time on it + minutes. High fibre | Heart Health | Low calorie this spinach frittata recipe with bacon and feta quiche is so and. Puff pastry into 9 equal squares giving a total of 27 easy dinner idea only! Egg dish that’s perfect for meal prep don’t know about you guys, but find... Place the skillet under the broiler for about 5-7 minutes, until lightly... The week little water or oil for a softer topping baked garlic and! A filling to make and tastes like you’ve spend much more time on.. Swap in your favorite veggies to customize this instant Pot frittata is a delicious High protein egg. ( cheese.. dry.. parsley.. salt... ) 4 teaspoon of spinach mixture in centre...