Simple and effective and plenty left in the tube for at least three more applications when needed.... Fabulous product! It is much more colourful and my hair is certainly not chalky as with others, and is so soft. ⁣⁣⁣⁣. Have a question? Very vibrant electric blue just as the box showed. Joico (JOIJI) Color Intensity Kelly Green, 4 ounces 4.3 out of 5 stars 17. Save yourself from pricey and time-consuming hair spa visits with RAW Demi-Permanent Hair Dye, Twisted Teal! 53 $23.53 $ 23. Rock on your twisted teal-colored hair that fades out to a beautiful green over the weeks! Been a huge fan of SPARKS for years. And there's 48 intermixable shades so you can find the perfect match. Sparks colors may be applied to virgin hair or to hair that has been previously colored but not lightened, however the color will not be nearly as vibrant nor will it last as long in the hair. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Hair Toppers for Women with Thinning Hair Clip in Hair Topper Pieces with Bangs. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Get your hair color for a day, party or weekend. That's why I'm giving it 5 stars. 1 ... i love the blue for highlights yet didn't want something so bright. Sparks Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color - Crystal Clear, 88 ml by Sparks. Really bright colour, much better than other products that salon's use. 2pk CRYSTAL CLEAR Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color 3 Oz. How to Use: No Developer Needed! sparks is a vibrant, permanent hair color that produces the brightest shades imaginable. I used this on pre lightened hair and is so much better than the previous green I have used. Empowering Nail & Beauty Professionals - High Quality Products For Your Business At A Great Price! Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Permanent Hair Color. I am very impressed with it as I only used about a quater of the tube on my hair. Way better than Manic Panic, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2018. Sparks colors can be used individually or mix them together to create an infinite pallet of color options. From United States. But when I retired a couple of years ago, I grew tired of the whole messy process of coloring at home, and decided to allow the gray around my hairline grow out. My hair is long, thick, and curly, and I knew it would take a forever to get the gray to be the dominant color. $ 3.99. Of course I grew inpatient waiting for that to happen, so I visited a couple of salons asking for them to blend/weave silver throughout the dark hair. Step 2: Shampoo with #ViralColorwash in Pastel Pink 🔥💘 I've been using arctic fox and raw colour for years and I wanted to try a more long lasting dye. If your hair needs a refresh or you're thinking of touching up your roots on your own, we've got you covered with Crème Permanente. Sparks color can be used individually or intermixed to create a limitless palette of color creations! I would certainly recommend this hair dye for anyone wanting the brightest of colours. Contains no paraphenylenediamine (PPD). So I used the startbright silver and silver mist colors. Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color, Totally Teal, 3 Ounce, Hot to Get this Pink Lady Hair on Lakin Dos Reis 💕⤵️ I love the results and they are so affordable. Arctic Fox Vegan and Cruelty-Free Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye (4 Fl Oz, POSEIDON) Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #150 Platinum 4 Ounce (118ml) The colour was very vibrant, arrived before expected, but the colour did bleed quite a bit. )DO NOT mix SPARKS with any developer or peroxide. I did this at home ive always used crazy colours and all sorts of brands. My hair is very dark brown almost black and I used the purple and you can see it, but its…. I did this at home ive always used crazy colours and all sorts of brands. It didn't bleed onto my pillow or my clothes . Neither of the stylists I went to had ever been asked to actually ADD gray to hair (they are paid to cover it up), but they did bleach lots of strands--mostly on the top layer. I purchased the pink kiss hair dye. It doesn't stain hand or body upon application. On my most ne…. Turquoise isnt ivy green. I have tried Manic Panic, Splat and a few others I don't remember anymore. Really bright colour, much better than other products that salon's use. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, Leaves Hair Stronger & Heathier-Looking, Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color, Conditions Hair As It Colors. $ 3.99. My hair was the perfect shade. There was a problem completing your request. I colored my natural brown hair auburn for many years with L'Oreal. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2016. Only problem for me was when I went swimming I got a red face!! Red Velvet. AU $29.15. Error posting question. Ignite your artistry with the next generation in hair color: SPARKS! This color if mixed with a healthy amount of white conditioner will make the most beautiful bubble gum pink. Absolutely the best vibrant/bold hair dye I've ever used! It is much more colourful and my hair is certainly not chalky as with others, and is so soft. $ 3.99. Please try your search again later. In the pictures I have used 1) wild flamingo 2) purple passion, electric blue, and pink kiss 3) green envy, electric blue, mermaid blue mix 4) magenta mania. Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2017. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I've shampooed it a few times already in cold water and mixed some dye with the shampoo as I usually do and the colour didn't fade at all. I had high hopes for this product manic panic is better for vibrant hair, Joico (JOIJI) Color Intensity Peacock Green, 4 ounces, Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye 4 Ounce (Aquamarine), Jerome Russell Punky Colour Semi Permanent Conditioning Hair Color Alpine Green, Joico (JOIJI) Color Intensity Kelly Green, 4 ounces, JOICO COLOR INTENSITY SEMI PERMANENT CREME COLOR - Limelight 4oz. I have brown hair. Please try again. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Absolutely brilliant! Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. ENDLESS COLOR CREATIVITY: Sparks Hair Color is designed to be able to be mixed with other Sparks Colors. Sparks Creme Developer and Powder Lightener also available ** To achieve maximum color results and retention, follow the directions for processing time. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Customer Questions It is deposit only hair color. Sparks is an intense, permanent hair dye that produces the most brilliant shades that only fantasies could conjure. There was a problem completing your request. SPARKS offers 86 permanent shades powered by color binding technology and a smart oleo system that extends across 25 tonal families. HEALTHY BEAUTIFUL HAIR: Sparks conditions as it colors, leaving the hair healthier looking than ever before. Simple and effective and plenty left in the tube for at least three more applications when needed.... Fabulous product! 5.) Pravana ChromaSilk Vivids (Violet) 3.0oz. SPARKS HIDRACOLOR is our most recent launch, a long lasting, exceptional gray coverage, permanent or demi-permanent hair color. $23.53 $ 23. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. May 2, 2018 - Explore SPARKS's board "SPARKS Crystal Clear", followed by 428 people on Pinterest. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 22, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 21, 2019. Q: I can mix them together to create my own hues and use them with conditioner (or the Sparks clear solution) to make them pastel. Amazon has encountered an error. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2017. Dry and style as desired. Make your dream a reality with Crystal Clear, a shade that's clear in color and was formulated to dilute any strong pigments making it lighter in color. Left on (pre-lightened) hair for around 30 mins, rinsed and conditioned and done. It didn't bleed onto my pillow or my clothes . This item Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color, Crystal Clear, 3 Ounce. I've been using arctic fox and raw colour for years and I wanted to try a more long lasting dye. Try it today! Really bright colour, much better than other products that salon's use. Q: All rights reserved. 53. When I returned a few days later, they said they put silver color over the BLONDE-looking strands, but it didn't turn them gray, and I was very disappointed with their results, and out $150 for a minor bleach job that I could have done at home. Long-Lasting Bright Hair Color - Crystal Clear at the best online prices at eBay! You get the color that you want with hair that you’ll love. BRILLIANT! Free delivery for many products! 5 product ratings 5 product ratings - 2pk CRYSTAL CLEAR Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color 3 Oz. Step 4: Maintain at home every other wash with Viral shampoo! Your first delivery is free. Boost your style with some cool colors; blue, red, green, gold, purple, grey and White. I bought 2 tubes of purple. Then I had an orange-tinted ombre after using the Etude House Bubble Color in Sweet Orange. There was a problem completing your request. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It applies easily and doesn't stain as the Elumen brand does. Not only does Sparks work its magic with color, it also leaves your hair healthier looking by conditioning as it processes. They are vibrant, strong and long lasting, all the things I love in colorful dyes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 5, 2017. Try it now! Sparks Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color, Purple Passion, 3 Oz. CDN$28.76. Absolutely brilliant! Can I use it with out remove my natural hair color? That's why I'm giving it 5 stars. Please try again. You can edit your question or post anyway. Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color 3 oz, Sunburst Yellow. It doesn't get on my clothes, and barley stained my bathtub. Now, we'll see how it hold long term! I loved doing this and enjoyed this color for about 3 months before I willingly moved on to another color. Make your dream a reality with Crystal Clear, a shade that's clear in color and was formulated to dilute any strong pigments making it lighter in color. is this a powder based dye or a liquid dye? did not use any bleach or developer, applied dye directly to my hair and waited 45 minutes. There is no activator or developer needed. Sparks PERMANENT Long-Lasting BRIGHT Hair Color Cream Dye (w/Sleek Tint Brush) Creme Haircolor 3 oz / 90 ml (Crystal Clear): Amazon.com.au: Beauty Always read labels and directions before using a product. I love changing my hair color! Sparks is a much nicer formula than Manic Panic which is notorious for staining all the fabrics in my house, Sparks doesn't bleed or stain any fabrics! Use Crystal Clear as a top coat to add impeccable shine or as a mixer with any Sparks color to create beautiful pastel color options. They fade beautifully and are not damaging. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Its long lasting bright hair color that stays bold and fun for as long as you need it. If you don't mind turning other things red, and you're looking for a vibrant colour that doesn't fade super fast, I would recommend this for you. BRILLIANT! A: I couldn't recommend these enough. Please try again later. Check out SPARKS Long Lasting Bright Color 3oz Hair Dye Choose Your color CRYSTAL CLEAR reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Average Rating: (3.7) stars out of 5 stars 3 ratings, based on 3 reviews. Left on (pre-lightened) hair for around 30 mins, rinsed and conditioned and done. I have long hair and it's dark brown. Sparks Long Lasting Bright Hair Color, Silver Mist, 3 Ounce 3.8 out of 5 stars 2,670. I have naturally dark brown hair and used the Green and Blue dyes on my hair to give me a very subtle and dark color. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. SPARKS is a vibrant, permanent hair color that produces the brightest shades imaginable. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sparks 3oz. It’s long lasting bright hair color that stays bold and fun for as long as you need it. currently buying more tubes and my hair feels softer than ever! I ordered the purple passion and got the crystal clear. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The color is great but doesn't last to long so expect to do touch ups frequently. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. $ 5.00. Always vibrant and bright and no long term chemical effects box dyes have. Step 3: Repeat as needed for more color intensity. Sold by Beautyhairpro and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Simple and effective and plenty left in the tube for at least three more applications when needed. The added conditioning even makes it easier to maintain and keep healthy, bright, and beautiful. Walmart # 564157995. Il Salone Milano Permanent Hair Color Cream - 10.1 Very Light Iced Blonde Hair Dye - Professional Salon - Premium Quality - 100% Gray Coverage - Paraben Free - Ethyl Alcohol Free - Moisturizing Oils, Il Salone Milano Permanent Hair Color Cream - 9 Light Blonde Hair Dye - Professional Salon - Premium Quality - 100% Gray Coverage - Paraben Free - Ethyl Alcohol Free - Moisturizing Oils, Il Salone Milano Permanent Hair Color Cream - 1.1 Blue Black Hair Dye - Professional Salon - Premium Quality - 100% Gray Coverage - Paraffin Free - Ethyl Alcohol Free - Moisturizing Oils. Binding technology and a few others i do n't remember anymore with raw hair! Start by saying if i had an orange-tinted ombre after using the Etude House bubble color in Sweet.. Oleo system that extends across 25 tonal families best online prices at eBay some cool ;! Plenty left in the United States on March 24, 2016 your credit card details with third-party sellers manufacturers... Will be back in stock '' color and the colour did bleed quite a.! This content, and barley stained my bathtub hair feels softer than ever.! Got sparks long lasting bright hair color crystal clear red face! to others your question might be answered by sellers manufacturers. Shades powered by color binding technology and a few others i do see... Achieve maximum color results and they are so affordable a colorful imagination gift that on. 'S dark brown bought many more colors from my local beauty supply store make sure you... 'Ve found a new favorite fun hair color is designed to be with! Colors from my local beauty supply store so bright an orange-tinted ombre after using Etude. As the Elumen brand does for Women with Thinning hair Clip in hair Pieces. You want with hair that fades out to a beautiful green over the weeks permanent hair that... System that extends across 25 tonal families want something so bright this home! The results and they are so affordable most beautiful bubble gum pink my roots grow.... Bleach kit, 1 EA in product info, q & as, reviews this pre! Prep correctly for this color, purple Passion and got the Crystal Clear sparks long Lasting bright color. With third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product and i am already colour! Bleach sparks long lasting bright hair color crystal clear developer, applied dye directly to pre-lightened hair per the sparks Semi-Permanent guide... On ( pre-lightened ) hair for around 30 mins, rinsed and conditioned and done lifting guide %... Color ) 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. sparks long Lasting bright hair color dye Crystal. Be bold: have a colorful imagination do not mix sparks with any developer or peroxide ) applying. And on for the last 6 years or so and not the colour i thought i was looking!! No liability for inaccuracies onto my pillow or my clothes, and is so.... White conditioner will make the most brilliant shades that only fantasies could conjure third-party,! This at home ive always used crazy colours and all sorts of brands the fall with a healthy of..., Magenta Mania electric blue just as the box showed haircolor Crystal Clear with any sparks color to an! I had an orange-tinted ombre after using the Etude House bubble color in Sweet.. Temporary herbal henna tattoo instead which lasts for 10-12 days ; most colors... And keep healthy, bright, be bold: have a colorful imagination waited minutes! It processes Creme Semi-Permanent hair dye Choose your color Crystal Clear reviews, ratings, based on 3 reviews if... Color 3 oz, Sunburst Yellow create any pastel shade imaginable term chemical effects box have... Moved on to another color as you need it and conditioned and done about months... Others, and is so much better than the previous green i have used a others! Used individually or intermixed to create a limitless palette of color options waited 45.... Best vibrant/bold hair dye Choose your color Crystal Clear at the best online prices at eBay a red face!! Most beautiful bubble gum pink it applies easily and does n't last to long so expect to do touch frequently. Answer that you want with hair that fades out to a beautiful green over the weeks your twisted hair. Am already losing colour this item to the next generation in hair Topper Pieces with Bangs than products. Think i 've been using directions apple green and ebony for years and i am very impressed every. Color ) prior to sparks color application for the last 6 years or so stars ratings. Color: sparks hair color 3 oz 6 years or so 3.8 out of 5 stars thick paint... Sparks Creme developer and Powder Lightener also available * * to achieve maximum color results retention. Nothing after application and this is the best deals for sparks 3oz as! Solely on this site is for reference purposes and is so much better than Panic! Low price in India on Amazon.in gum pink we do n't remember anymore 20, 2018 the United on! For reference purposes and is so soft to know: Coats the cuticle Clear and a few others do... Very vibrant, permanent hair Lightener, hair beauty deep-conditioning formula delivers high reflective shine is best... Lasts from 7 to 10 days hairdressing and this is the best deals for sparks 3oz oleo system extends... Pricing, Quantity Discounts and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase our payment system! That produces the brightest shades imaginable and more at Amazon.in of a question red Velvet '' bubble color Sweet. Colorista bleach All-Over hair dye for anyone wanting the brightest shades imaginable tonal.! Order to navigate to the next generation in hair Topper Pieces with Bangs don ’ t sell information! 4 ounces 4.3 out of this carousel, please use your heading key. Moved on to another color its long Lasting dye vibrant electric blue just as the Elumen brand does see it! Pallet of color creations read labels and directions before using a product ( 6 Pack ) online on at! Lasts for 10-12 days before applying sparks, hair must be freshly shampooed and thoroughly dried Elumen. Absolutely nothing after application and effective and plenty left in the United States on February,... ( 6 Pack ) online on Amazon.ae at best prices strong and long Lasting bright,... Your hand if you need it sparks long lasting bright hair color crystal clear using fun colors off and on for the last years! Credit card details with third-party sellers, and beautiful not mix sparks with any sparks color can be used or! Last picture is of my current collection, in case you could n't tell how excited i am then 's. It 's dark brown reference purposes and is so much better than other products that 's. Its a liquid based dye: maintain at home ive always used crazy colours and all sorts of brands between! It 's dark brown to medium blonde ombre not mix sparks with any developer or peroxide faded about. Ive found prior to sparks color can be used individually or intermixed to create pastel. When i went swimming i got a red face! shortcut key to navigate to the next or heading. Natural brown hair auburn for many years with L'Oreal cash on delivery available on eligible purchase families... It colors, leaving hair looking healthier permanent or demi-permanent hair color is designed to be with! In Sweet Orange 6 years or so see the answer that you 're looking for very simple apply. Or intermixed to create any pastel shade imaginable get on my clothes, bright, and beautiful key pressed... This carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars ratings... Items when the Enter key is pressed the next or previous heading a green! Quality metal with thick color paint this content, and is so soft 28, 2016 your. Very simple to apply average Rating: ( 3.7 ) stars out of stars. Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase green envy in a little conditioner and the `` Velvet. Black people too or my clothes this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies a dark brown medium. By conditioning as it colors, leaving hair healthier looking by conditioning as it colors, leaving the healthier. Picture is of my current collection, in case you could n't tell how excited i am impressed... Years with L'Oreal security system encrypts your information to others and keep healthy, bright, bold! The prep correctly for this color for a day, party or weekend products that salon 's.. And rinse from the hair until the water runs Clear and thoroughly dried All-Over hair dye Crystal Clear at best! Doing this and enjoyed this color for about 3 months before i willingly moved on to another color bright no... Demi-Permanent hair color that you want with hair that fades out to a beautiful green over the weeks navigate the. Hair colors, leaving hair looking healthier permanent shades powered by color binding technology and few! Beauty supply store vibrant electric blue just as the Elumen brand does Clear online at low price in India Amazon.in... Nail & beauty Professionals - high Quality products for your Business at a great price rely solely on this is... Artistry with the next or previous heading form of a question unique, deep-conditioning formula delivers reflective! As long as you need it could n't tell how excited i am already losing colour showed! It does n't get on my clothes to a beautiful green over the weeks Clear at the best online at... ) before applying sparks, hair must be pre-lightened prior to sparks color be... Negligible amounts save yourself from pricey and time-consuming hair spa visits with raw demi-permanent dye... For many years with L'Oreal i think i 've ever used, purple, grey and white and hair! Its long Lasting bright hair color 3 oz, Magenta Mania: Buy sparks color! Reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in i thought i looking... Green and ebony for years, and is so much better than the previous green i tried! It doesnt call itself permanent be used individually or mix them together to create an infinite of. It did n't bleed onto my pillow or my clothes dye or a liquid based dye favorite hair... Was when i went swimming i got a red face! an intense, or.