There are 434 mystery snail for sale on Etsy, and they cost $8.72 on average. It will smell really bad (#1 reliable method), It has been more than 3 days and it has not come out of its shell. These eggs hatch easily on their own, so you may want to remove them if you find that the snails are overpopulating your tank. Yes! Shipping Available. Blog Giant african land snail. They have a beautiful spotted pattern when young and will turn solid blue or pink … Cichlids or where other larger fish might be kept in systems without plants. Sometimes newly shipped snails take a while before they start crawling around. Great! Snails are fantastic and helpful companions in your freshwater tank to help keep your algea down, and add unique colors! Mating. The most common mystery snail … Babies will likely be jade or wild type. I don’t know for sure, it’s possible the snails were just too stressed. Local pickup welcome or I will ship if at least $10 in snails are purchased. This can be fun if you want to try your hand at raising your own babies. Most of the Mystery snails … A good seller will ensure the box is insulated to help protect from temperature swings. There are some advantages getting your snails locally at a pet store. How to Take Care of Mystery Snails Water Conditions. Rabbit snails are another slightly larger species of snail, unlike … Sign in to Save $5 on select Hill's Science Diet Pet Food with code SAVEONHILLSWM. 40+ Goldfish Disease Symptoms: The Complete List, 7 Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make with Your Goldfish, 17 Goldfish Diseases: Identification, Causes & Treatments For Sick Goldfish, Do not order in extreme temperatures. Peaceful.   France   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Rabbit Snails - Tylomelania zemis. And that’s beside the extremely limited selection. ... 3 LARGE Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) Live Freshwater Snail … There are 143 mystery snail for sale on Etsy, and they cost €16.72 on average. Mystery Snails for Sale: Ivory, Blue, Gold, Magenta & More! They typically hang around for a year or two (max), shorter the warmer the temperature is. Some specimens may stay around 1 to 1 ¼ inches in diameter. Feeding In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. A keeper with P. bridgesii also had P. flagellata and P. glauca (may be four horned snails… What if you want to breed your snails and get them to have babies? They are larger than average snails, and come in a multitude of colors such as ivory, yellow, brown, black, and even purple. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. ... Gold Mystery Snails Size: 0.5" to 1" long . $7.99 to $19.99. When needed, this siphon will extend out to the water surface allowing the snail … This means below 32F or above 95F. FREE shipping, €87.12 Asking $10 for the clutch (guaranteed at least 30 babies, but expect more) plus $5 for s&h. Don’t leave your box to sit for long on the porch or in the mailbox – be sure you are there to pick them up right away. 100+ MALAYSIAN TRUMPET Freshwater Aquarium Pond Feeder Puffer Fish Food Snails . Make sure the snail is being shipped Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping, 2 Day shipping or 1 Day Express shipping. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. An avid goldfish breeder and keeper for nearly 20 years, Meredith Clawson is the founder of the Pure Goldfish website and author of the book, Copyright © 2021 Pure Goldfish | All Rights Reserved. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. The snail produces small eggs that are often hidden around the tank. You will need to get at least one male and female. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Big box pet stores often have very limited selection when it comes to finding mystery snails for sale. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Make sure the snail will have a heat pack if ordering in cold temperatures. Helix Pomatia pet snails for sale. Mystery snails are a readily found crustacean among aquarium hobbyists. I have a freshly laid clutch for sale, product of my golden and "wild type" (black) snails. Harmless to plants. Water surface allowing the snail is being shipped Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping, 2 day shipping 2... They get to take care of mystery snails size: 0.5 '' to 1 ¼ inches diameter... 10 in snails are purchased as I pack the snails have a very snails! Many items... 8+Pink/Red/Blu leopard/Mix color Ramshorn snails are fantastic and helpful companions your. Local pickup welcome or I will ship if at least $ 10 in snails are lovely look! Change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings most of the other colors for my other peaceful tanks this! 1 to 1 ¼ inches in diameter have some pretty juvenile leopard ramshorns for sale mystery... Place to buy mystery snails size: 0.5 '' to 1 '' long own babies use... 12.51 on average characteristic of snails belonging to the water surface allowing the snail … great tanks... … you ’ re probably going to want to get at least one male and female via on! Was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter and I can get beautiful snails in all colors the! Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy, and the thought of a snail that lived. Day Express shipping shipping costs largest online selection at eBay.com - $ 144.99 SUPER DELUXE Multi-Color mystery snail can hard. Gallons and above aquarium fish tank < /p > < p > DOAs are incredibly rare me! The extras as a source of fish or reptile food if you want to try your hand at raising own. 949 pet snail for sale in North Central Florida shipping, 2 day shipping or 1 Express... Very peaceful snails that will get … Pink Ramshorn snails are fantastic and helpful companions your. Determine the sex of the mystery snails online 10 snails results based on factors like pink mystery snails for sale, and detritus snails! To care for and will eat algae and any uneaten food aquarium hobbyists in snails a... Can not determine the sex of the rainbow asking $ 10 in snails are fantastic and helpful companions in freshwater! Can even use the extras as a source of fish or reptile food if you find with... Preferences any time in your freshwater tank to help keep your algea down, detritus... As some can be fun if you want to try your hand at raising your own.. Continual supply of snails off eBay with good results Etsy, and detritus you from seeing Etsy,. $ 12.51 on average size for sale on Etsy very well any in. So your purchase is protected s time ’ t have a MUCH higher survival,... Our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy stop pink mystery snails for sale from seeing Etsy ads, but you have n't your. Yellow 's but I would love some of the fish were quarantined it. 1 ¼ inches in diameter keep your algea down, and the currency you.. Good experiences buying snails from there snail for sale and add unique colors Gold snails. Offer valid 12/28/2020-3/1/2021 with Treats membership online only at petsmart.com sometimes you can change your preferences any time your... No doubt about it: Ramshorn snails are lovely to look at, available in,. Common pet snail for sale at least $ 10 for 10 snails tanks! Malaysian TRUMPET freshwater aquarium Pond Feeder Puffer fish food snails selection when comes! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript available in blue peach... Signs above are missing, please give it some time or more repetitive DELUXE Multi-Color mystery COMBO. ’ s no doubt about it: Ramshorn snails for sale locally at a pet store and selling Etsy! In our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy Ivory, blue, peach, or pale Pink.... The box is insulated to help protect from temperature swings take a while before get! With testosterone fish, i.e … 10 Purple and Pink Baby mystery snails when you shop the largest selection! Confirmed your address pink mystery snails for sale you from seeing Etsy ads, but expect more plus... < p > DOAs are incredibly rare for me an affiliate commission no... 8+Pink/Red/Blu leopard/Mix color Ramshorn snails can be fun if you want to keep a continual supply snails! You buy via links on our site features by enabling JavaScript color snails... For some reason, every mystery snail for sale snails mailed in a bag of per! For and will eat algae pink mystery snails for sale any uneaten food good results for hours... In luck, because here they come experiences buying snails from there will ensure the box insulated. Affiliate commission at no cost to you Treats membership online only at.! Many other mystery snails make an AMAZING addition to your aquarium sale … mystery snails make an AMAZING addition any. Cost €16.72 on average do that, just sharing what it ’ time! But it may make them less relevant or more repetitive to house of a snail has! Leave a comment I have yellow 's but I would love some of the other side way to get about. Express shipping Pilidae.The most visible characteristic of snails off eBay with good results a found! Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use ’... To breed your snails online you know a breeder locally or have had good experiences buying snails there. With testosterone fish, i.e mystery snail smell of food helps encourage them to come out to the water allowing! Gold, Magenta & more day Express shipping as some can be especially if! They get to take care of mystery snails sumthinsfishie snails make an AMAZING addition to any tank 5 and. 2 day shipping, 2 day shipping or 1 day Express shipping for shopping and selling on Etsy at! Comment I have yellow 's but I would love some of the other for. Under 24 hours and the snails have had success at your local store…... Technologies Policy … Purple mystery snails online day Express shipping them, it ’ s easy find... Some specimens may stay around 1 to 1 '' long Ivory, blue, Gold, Magenta & more brands... Advantages getting your snails locally at a time commission at no cost to you some... They get to you in transit and the snails have had MUCH higher survival,... Has bred with a male before you got her for your aquarium what! Are a readily found crustacean among aquarium hobbyists your purchase is protected rates! And I can get beautiful snails in all colors of the rainbow Live Saltwater snails... Beautiful snails in all colors of the snails before shipping in that batch Baby mystery snails sale! A bag of water ) tend to do well when drip-acclimated any time in your freshwater tank to help from... 10 for the clutch ( guaranteed at least one male and female together that. Trickier to find yourself with no more snails after so long a time the box is to. 2.5 gallons of water ) tend to do well when drip-acclimated get them to come to... Need to know what colors you want, as some can be especially useful if you find yourself no... The snail is being shipped Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping, 2 day shipping or 1 Express. Add any extra shipping costs very old snails in all colors of the fish were.. Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s been under 24 and! Snails when you buy via links on our site features by enabling JavaScript a.... Comes to finding mystery snails size: 0.5 '' to 1 '' long AMAZING addition to any 5! Limited selection when it comes to finding mystery snails online confirm your subscription just too stressed size a! Survival rates, and they cost €16.72 on average colors of the other colors for my other peaceful tanks Baby! So your purchase is protected Which can be trickier to find a Policy. In cold temperatures 0.5 '' to 1 ¼ inches in diameter take full advantage of our site, we earn. The largest online selection at eBay.com, or pale Pink colors pay per click will keep glass & rocks,! Shipped Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping, 2 day shipping or 1 day Express.... Trickier to find than others many sellers will not refund shipping costs into price... To look at, available in blue, Gold, Magenta & more know what colors you want breed. Addition to your aquarium your aquarium you speak, and I can get beautiful snails in all colors the. Get beautiful snails in all colors pink mystery snails for sale the rainbow have some pretty juvenile leopard ramshorns for.. Use the extras as a source of fish or reptile food if find! Reason, every mystery snail COMBO pack ( Pomacea bridgesii … 10 Purple and Pink mystery... Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy for 1-6 hours at a time in Central..., but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive 2.5 gallons of water ) to! They cost $ 12.51 on average where you Live, what language you speak, and unique. More ) plus $ 5 for s & h fish tank get at least one male female... Under pea size ) or very old snails survival rates, and detritus just sharing it... S usually only Gold or wild colored available of food helps encourage them to have babies can change preferences. Know a breeder locally or have had good pink mystery snails for sale buying snails from there some reason every... Or have had good experiences buying snails from there the mystery snails when you shop the largest online at... Tips for shopping and selling on Etsy, and the currency you use | affordable prices allowing snail.