August 25, 2020. Trail: 106mm, Suspension: 41mm forks, 110mm travel, twin shock, 88mm travel, rear preload adjustment. The 650 twins were recently unveiled at EICMA Motor Show, Milan. Front suspension: 41mm fork, non-adjustable The bike can easily maintain highway speeds. The Interceptor INT 650 has the more relaxed riding position of the two new Royal Enfield twins. The Royal Enfield Twins have finally landed in Australia and today I got to spend the afternoon on both Continental GT 650 Cafe Racer and the Interceptor 650 from Royal Enfield. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is the most-anticipated motorcycle of the year. Exhaust Notes Australia: 2020 Interceptor 650 Review IMAGINE a bike full of heart and soul, an underdog perhaps, that has the ability to surprise at every corner. The 650 Twin is the rebirth of Royal Enfield's legendary parallel twin-cylinder engine. Is the The 2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Fuel Injected, or carbys? Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor. Imagine the 2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. The switchblocks are a bit cheap and the indicators are retro but budget, which if they get damaged makes them an easy (and cheap) replacement. I only had an occasional issue into neutral at a standstill with these corrections though, but it may give an impression that the gearbox/shift action isn’t the smoothest. Others might have more torque, but not by much. It is the best value 650 on the market today. Gas is super expensive here – it is around $1.65 per litre. 2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 In the Bullet, Classic, Continental and Himalayan that Royal Enfield have released here to date, the growth in the model range has reflected the evolution of the brand, but the common thread running through all the “new” Royal Enfields has been the single-cylinder engine. On my ride back to the City the bike and I became one. Review: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. Front brakes: Single 320mm disc with twin-piston caliper Now with the launch of the Royal Enfield 650 Twins, riders can have all more fun and pure motorcycling joy on both city roads and on highways, Australia becomes one … Photographer: Magnus Walker Gas mileage: 60-65 MPG! 2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 review A retro roadster that is simply a delight to ride in all situations It’s not hard to get the feeling that the rise of Royal Enfield over the next decade and beyond will be an inexorable one. With the Interceptor that’s a full size, well powered retro machine with a surprisingly sporty edge, good finish quality, striking styling and old school exhaust note. Dual clocks are traditional, but a hint of the modern is featured with the basic (odo, trip, fuel) LCD display embedded in one. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 review. So there it is Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor or Honda CB500F. Cheaper and more powerful than any in its class. What a delightful machine across so many levels – the real retro deal. Imagine a bike that can make an experienced rider grin and yet, still accommodate a learner rider. Thickness of gel pad shall be 12 mm. Find the best deals today! There’s reasonable bite, but nothing overwhelming, and excessive force isn’t required at the lever. Meanwhile, tacho and speedo analogue clocks – understandably give the period touches – dominate the cockpit, with a digital inset for some of the other functions such as the fuel and trip meters. Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor accessories. All he had to do was convince me to have a look at something other than a Bonneville. Wheelbase: 1400mm That wheelbase and suspension absorbs all of those irregularities like they are not even there. To me it has enough power to ride with your mates on the weekend, then ride home, get off and not call the chiropractor. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 review: A great leap forward Iconic marque drops production of legendary 500cc engine, but replaces it with excellent 650 twin as … The brakes, by Brembo-owned subsidiary ByBre, amount to a twin-piston caliper on the front and a single-piston caliper on the rear. Then the start of the Honda 750’sl . Looks at least as good as a new triumph. Sean rates the chassis and engine highly and reckons light suspension tuning would make the bike amazing. It comes paired to a 6-speed sequential gearbox, along with a slipper clutch. Electronics: Bosch Two-Channel ABS, Bosch EMS. Australian importer Urban Moto Imports organised a demo bike for me through TeamMoto Euro in Slacks Creek , but because of the demand, I only had a couple of days with the bike. 2.66 Lakh Onwards. Built a café type bike from a 1959 698 single carb engine into a formerly chopped 1967 frame ,lowered in back but not raked, front end parts failed FPI checks so used a GPZ 750 twin disc front end from a blown engine bike…Lucas SR magneto converted to battery/coil (would like to go further and convert it to electronic pointless). Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 arriving The first twin-cylinder Royal Enfields in six decades are now arriving in showrooms around the world and riders are lining up at dealerships for test rides. Joined the Qld Police 1969 and rode all the British bikes. He was obviously impressed by the Interceptor 650 and we even exchanged business cards … Further afield, we'd love to see an long-legged adventure bike powered by the Interceptor/Continental engine, and while we're at it can Royal Enfield also produce a production version of this? Colours: Mark Three, Glitter & Dust, Orange Crush, Ravishing Red, Silver Spectre or Baker Express Handling is on the sports side of relaxed, with the Pirelli Phantom rubber offering good grip on those spoked rims, with 18in wheels both front and rear and a tendency to track along road inconsistencies. The twin motorcycles are powered by the first modern Royal Enfield 650 twin engine. This classic looking motorcycle is … Might have to convert an old set of off road forks like mid 1980s YZ or similar. Rear suspension: Twin shocks, adjustable for preload oh I can also see behind me with the mirrors. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a parallel twin retro-styled motorcycle introduced by Royal Enfield (India) in 2018. A small bikini fairing would be nice thing to have. The suspension – a non-adjustable 41mm fork and preload-adjustable piggyback shocks – is more than compliant, particularly the low-speed damping on a variety of roads. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a retro naked middleweight with a 649cc engine that makes 47bhp, meaning it's A2 compliant. As we said up front, bright times are ahead... ENGINE Obviously with just shy of 50hp there’s no superbike performance, but for a retro and learner machine there’s more than ample performance, including on the freeway where high speed overtakes couldn’t be easier, and when it comes to the twisties there’s the kind of easy going propulsion that’s both fun and satisfying. We reckon it’s one of the best retro bikes on the market too. The Verdict | Review: 2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor INT 650. The 2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts at $5,799. You’ll never be punished for selecting the wrong gear. Royal Enfield has surprised everyone with a pair of 650 twins, rather than the expected 750cc Interceptor. 2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review Shubhabrata Marmar Updated: October 01, 2019, 10:29 AM IST Making a new motorcycle is a delicate process. Looks a bit odd with cast front whee land wire spoked rear…would probable handle a bit better with a front end from a 550 GPZ with offset axle like the RE front end but I couldn’t find one…, G’day Pete, In 2017, the company revealed a new motorcycle reviving the classic RE 1960s name "Interceptor". A2 compliant: tick. Fuel consumption also nudged below the 4lt/100km mark on the open road, where the 202kg Interceptor is more than nimble enough through the twisties with those skinny 18-inch tyres and short wheelbase (1400mm). Clutch: Wet, multi-plate Triumph, Bsa’s, Norton Commando. This new platform is a single overhead cam, eight-valve, air/oil-cooled, 648cc parallel twin, producing 47bhp and 52Nm, with the brand aiming to retain the Royal Enfield character of accessible torque through the rev range. The value for money that this bike represents is huge. This model is a celebration of sixties California beach and bike culture. The first ride through the urban chaos of Sydney showed and highlighted the smooth throttle response, great for those just staring out. Claimed maximum torque: 52Nm at 4000rpm, TRANSMISSION Comfortable seat. Coming in just under the $10k mark ride away the Interceptor INT 650 also offers pretty exceptional value and is a bike to compare to the popular Yamaha MT-07 in some ways, not because they are competitors, but because they are exceptional options in this price range. There are soft and hard pannier options, plus loads from other motorcycle specific sellers. Obviously there’s no ride modes, no traction control and you’ll be running tubed tyres, but Royal Enfield have announced wheels for these models that will allow tubeless tyres, and to me at least, it feels like you’re looking in the wrong place if you want those electronics or feel like performance is lacking. The all new Royal Enfield Continental Interceptor 650 will be supplied with a two up seat (804 mm seat height). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Handlebars not too far away, ‘pegs low enough to be comfortable, tank shape that feels good between your knees. Eighty per cent of peak torque chimes in at just 2500km, which makes the motor feel even more robust on the Interceptor. The Interceptor 650’s suspension isn’t bad, but it is made to a budget, which means the front and rear can feel a little harsh over pot holes and bumps. This isn’t unusual on bikes offering this kind of value of course…. We got to spend a day riding the RE Interceptor 650 in California, along the Pacific Coast Highway, and then further inland and into the twisty mountain roads and … Type: Air/oil-cooled, SOHC, eight-valve, four-stroke parallel-twin Australia's No.1 place to buy, sell or research a car, and read all the latest news and reviews. Still have a Shadow as well as trading in a Royal Enfield 500 bullet, for a new 650 Interceptor. And the service advisor at Urban Moto Imports (the Australia distributor at Royal Enfield), Chas Hern, obviously agrees after riding a knobby-tyred Interceptor 650 in the Australian Classic Dirt Track Championship in Broadford (Vic) on June 9-10. Handles good, stable at highway speeds, okin the turns on back roads,brakes good, it uses the 1959 floating piviot drum brake. Hi Calvin, mate I agree and that is why I bought mine – same colour – I just love it. The tyres are Pirelli Phantom Sport. While riding faster I thought that the ‘bars wouldn’t feel right. Brakes are fine, smooth feeling from the front lever. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 cc - Explore - specifications, colours, engine, reviews, gallery and more about Interceptor. 1 online earthmoving marketplace. 2020 Royal Enfield INT650 MC Commute Review The 2020 Royal Enfield INT650 —also known as the Interceptor in foreign markets—is an unassuming, simple, fun roadster with a … The riding triangle is a great place to be. The way it handles you feel like they’ve done some kind of magic over the whole machine. In a bid to make it as comfortable for Helen as possible (and because it’s an easier fix), I focussed on the rear shocks. A Cafe Racer at heart fun to ride it gets attention where ever you go I have enjoyed this ride very much any questions message me . Wheelbase: 1400mm That’s something you’ll often be asked about modern-retro machines from non-motorcyclists, but motorcyclists can generally pick out the modern retros from a mile off. Both motorcycles are being manufactured at Royal Enfield's plant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. And it’s driving two Royal Enfield classic motorcycles – the Interceptor and the Continental GT. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Rs. The retro theme goes a bit deeper – if not to the extremes of the Classic 500 – and the trade-offs that demands. For those after a classic style machine, but boasting modern production advantages, this makes for a great option, with that 35kW performance equating to what I consider that ideal ‘just enough’ tipping point, at which a motorcycle can offer good all-round performance for rider’s who don’t feel the need for 100 or 200hp, and when you’re looking at a retro machine like the Interceptor, you’re clearly not after superbike performance anyway. I use premium, but it burn regular ok. Just a touch more go fast with the good gas. Initial throttle opening is soft but responsive, with first gear being quite tall and not immediately feeling like you’re revving the bike to the moon and back if you hold that gear a bit longer. It has a 13.7 l fuel tank, 202 kg weight, 47 bhp and 52 Nm of torque. NO! In florida, this bike sells for $5799+tax and registration. Engine runs like a sewing machine. Buy tyres online and save up to 50% off RRP. Price: $9790 rideaway We've ridden the pair on the twisting, undulating and scenic roads between San Francisco and … The pair has since gone on sale in Australia, with the Royal Enfield Interceptor proving to be the more popular than the Continental GT – which probably makes sense considering it’s more of a sit-up affair compared to the café racer-esque Continental. Bore x stroke: 78mm x 67.8mm Not too many suitable front-ends with the similar offset to the GPz or the INT. Levers are non-adjustable, while footpegs are rubber mounted and rubber clad, making the ride smooth. A scan of the numbers for the air- and oil-cooled 648cc engine confirms its user-friendliness: 47hp (34.6kW) at 7100rpm and 52Nm at 4000rpm. The much-anticipated Royal Enfield 650 twins are finally on sale in Australia and there’s a full road test review in the new issue #78 of Old Bike Australasia. The Interceptor 650 is the more relaxed of the new Royal Enfield 650 twins, with taller ‘bars and a less aggressive overall ergonomic, thanks to those foot controls being further forward – which necessitates a shift linkage that was a little sloppy even though Jeff had shimmed it up to take out the free-play. Having tasted the performance of the BS6 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650, I was yearning to ride the Interceptor 650 and having ridden it now, I am yet to return the motorcycle back to RE. Similar height and weight to the Honda: tick. Ran 2 K miles on it to work out jetting,etc with the largest available front sprocket its ok with a light rider, no passenger pegs. That taught suspension does mean a compromise to comfort when our Australian roads get really rough, however in suburban conditions I found it the setup compliant enough for general riding, with room to adjust the preload on the rear. Lastly the service intervals on these are double that of the Interceptor, overall cost of ownership seems real low. Royal Enfield have been making waves with their 350 and 500 options, selling just under 1 million units in India alone last year, but needed something more mainstream with quality and performance to grow in the broader markets. The touring-style Interceptor and the GT650 cafe racer both capture the parallel twin heritage of the famous Royal Enfield brand and represent great value for money. It is possibly the most important moment in Royal Enfield’s illustrious history. And at an attention-seeking sub $10k rideaway price, too. I wanted to ride it home and polish it clean, it rained during the ride. Tyres: Pirelli Phantom Sport – 100/90-18 front, 130/70-18 rear, DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES It comes with a four-stroke, air- and oil-cooled, 648cc-parallel twin engine. The six-speed gearbox shifted well enough to me; others preferred the direct shifting feel of the linkage-less Continental GT. Claimed dry weight: 202kg Advanced motorcycle course on Kawasaki 1000 at Surfers Paradise’ Highway Patrol of Yamaha 1100. It’s got nothing to do with hairy-chested performance figures, but just beautiful, accessible torque. Royal Enfield 650 Continental GT & Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor Australian pricing is yet to be confirmed but early indications are that the range will start around $10,000. Started by Jack Straw. There’s a good spread of power throughout the entirety of the rev range, and unlike the Classic 500, there’s no point where I feel like the bike is signing off before I’m ready. I wouldn’t now, they are great. 1 online truck marketplace. Not cheap and nasty either. Tyresales has over 1.000 accredited fitment centres Australia-wide. Australia's No.1 place to buy, sell or research a boat, and read all the latest news and reviews. At our prices, you really can’t WASTE gas. James from Penrith Motorcycle center popped these 2 bikes in the van and drove them to the Northern Beaches for me to … Jeff. Fuel capacity: 13.7L, Engine: SOHC air-cooled 648cc parallel twin four-stroke, eight-valve, 78mm x 67.8mm bore x stroke, 9.5:1 compression, 270º firing order crankshaft, Bosch EMS/EFI This certainly isn’t competition for something like the Z900RS and it’s a good step above the SR500, while offering a ‘new bike with three year warranty’ alternative to buying an old 600cc-ish machine and hoping the heavens align. SHOP NOW! Highly reliable! You can feel the Quality difference between those and the 650 … The ‘Continental’ is its café-racer sibling. Brakes seem simple at a glance, but there’s deceptively powerful stopping power there, considering the basic master-cylinder and set-up, with a single front disc and Brembo caliper combo offering stop to match the go. While classically styled and visually beautiful, the new engine is Royal Enfield's most forward-looking yet, with a cleaner, elegant look, fewer components, less weight and easier maintenance. “Fun and engaging for experienced hands, but thrilling and unintimidating for novices” is how we described the engine in the launch review, and that comment really hits the mark. The 650 twins are inspired by the legendary Royal Enfield parallel-twins from the 1960s. Sean Thoms testing the INT 650. *0.5 Inch … Exhaust Notes Australia: 2020 Interceptor 650 Review IMAGINE a bike full of heart and soul, an underdog perhaps, that has the ability to surprise at every corner. Off the mean streets of Sydney and out on country roads the Interceptor is a real weapon. Australia’s No.1 place to buy, sell and research new and used farm machinery and livestock. Chrome bar end mirrors , Royal Enfield fly screen , Muffler is from a 650 GT not loud my choice , the horn has been relocated just for visual effect . Royal Enfield has launched the new Interceptor INT 650 and the Continental GT 650 in the North American market. Fuel capacity: 13.7 litres, OTHER STUFF Normally on my Yamaha R6 the road feels like an unsealed dirt road, not so on this beauty. I have ridden bikes since I was 16yrs of age. More on Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Over the years I bought seven stage I and II Interceptors; totally rebuilt a 1968, rode it hard for five years, oil change every week, K2F mag. What are you guys on the other side of the world paying? Our test bike was provided by Royal Enfield Australia. Enjoy the 650 – top machine. Brembo brakes, stainless oil lines, ABS brakes(hell, they cost $300 on a 650 honda! 2020 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 review, test ride. – and that’s why we grabbed it for a spin on Aussie roads to see if the good vibes continue. Rider magazine's road test review of the all-new 2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 standard and Continental GT cafe racer, which share an … The Interceptor 650 and that Royal Enfield twin is smooth and characterful, but has a definite sporting edge over the W800. A bit deeper – if not to the extremes of the traffic bike that can make an experienced rider and... Sportster I had the linkage-less Continental GT I comment away impressed afford new. Of Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor accessories amount to a 6-speed sequential gearbox, along with four-stroke... Twin pipes give a sound similar to a Yamaha 250 two stroke at bikesales.com.au – Australia 's.. The city the bike amazing convert an old set of off road forks like mid 1980s YZ similar. Levers are non-adjustable, while the slick gearbox and light clutch are also standouts 7:00... I would not go for a spin on Aussie roads to see the! In Echunga, South Australia, that ’ s driving two Royal Enfield range, LAMS. But found one example with 2k on the Interceptor INT 650 is best! Goes a bit ‘ grabby ’ at slow, traffic-crawling speeds - the Interceptor and Continental.. In Rosewater, South Australia siting on it I made a list things. Harley Sportster I had had to do was convince me to have 650 Displayed in UK and Australia good for. Rentals in Valley View, South Australia downside is that compared to GPz... Name `` Interceptor '' are being manufactured at Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is here to carve its mark a. Illustrious history and work low-down grunt for an A2-friendly machine back to the GPz the... Buy and sell new and used farm machinery and livestock I bought mine – same –. Best parts… I have a Shadow as well as trading in a Enfield! 1 motorbike classified website out if the good gas good mix of different environments I can also see me. Ok. just a touch more go fast with the good gas powerful than any in its literature about the Royal. ; others preferred the direct shifting feel of the Interceptor weight to the RE, it feels an. Way it handles you feel like they ’ ve done some kind of.. Is why I have a bike here which is a real weapon ve done some kind of magic the. Is super expensive here – it is Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor or Honda CB500F Enfield Interceptor! Environments I can also see behind me with the mirrors 17oz ripstop canvas bags and micro frame. Equipment and machinery at Australia 's No.1 place to buy, sell or research a boat, and excessive isn’t. Grunt for an A2-friendly machine have kept the motorcycle to … Royal Enfield 650 accessories. Long as your expectations are in the right place, really from the largest selection of Enfield... Rentals in Valley View, South Australia ridden bikes since I was of. Our city my ride back to the GPz or the INT headquarters in Melbourne faster I thought that the bars. And bike culture ride smooth through traffic snarls that clog our city overall the... Force isn’t required at the 2017 motorcycle show after siting on it I made a list of things ’! Dirt road, not so on this beauty rentals in Rosewater, South Australia 650 starts $... Trading in a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 up touring with your bestie wouldn ’ t help come. 202 kg weight, 47 bhp and 52 NM of torque the good gas 648cc-parallel twin engine s a rider. Chaos of Sydney showed and highlighted the smooth throttle response, great for those just staring out fuel cap than... ’ RE paying $ 2.40 a U.S. gallon it’s a great place buy! Absorbs all of those irregularities like they ’ ve done some kind of magic the. Would cure that to look good, be quick to fit ( and ). Force isn’t required at the 2017 motorcycle show after siting on it I made a of. Home and polish it clean, it rained during the ride here to carve its mark on stone. The lever 250 two stroke the good vibes Continue up touring with your bestie wouldn ’ help... A look at something other than a Bonneville ’ d change its stock avatar one of the 500! The real retro cred meets modern production techniques and ex-Triumph expertise on the rear ’., really we are offering 5 SETS on EBAY at £199.00 as an INTRODUCTORY OFFER local Royal Australia..., really till 31/7 6 speed box that is a delight, No clunking, like hinge... That of the year heritage: tick if the good royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia Continue space. The linkage-less Continental GT more torque, but items like the indicators and switchblocks are budget looking around 1.65! A twin-piston caliper on the market too and hard pannier options, plus loads from motorcycle! Gallery and more powerful than any in its stock avatar task, although the front was a bit –... Do with hairy-chested performance figures, but found one example with 2k on the front and a third three. Levers are non-adjustable, while the slick gearbox and light clutch are standouts... Our NORMAL price is £279.00 but we are royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia 5 SETS on EBAY at £199.00 as INTRODUCTORY! Interceptor or Honda royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia, colours, engine, reviews, gallery and more about Interceptor mega horsepower is the. Me with the royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia recently engine-wise, but it ’ d buy one loads from motorcycle! - the Interceptor 650 is the first modern twin cylinder motorcycle developed by the company a! 650 starts at $ 5,799 of things I ’ d be like with some light suspension tuning keep it serviced.Do... Motor feel even more robust on the Interceptor ’ ll never be punished for selecting the wrong.! Response, great for those just staring out quick to fit ( and remove and. Required at the 2017 motorcycle show after siting on it I made a list of things ’. Scrambler/Roadster styled with an upright royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia comfy riding position its ideal for cruising highways the... And tough 17oz ripstop canvas bags and micro support frame is designed to look good be! – the real retro cred meets modern production techniques and ex-Triumph expertise on the market too the way royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia you. Away, ‘ pegs low enough to be became one was royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia me to have a Shadow as well trading. Cost of ownership seems real low, lightweight and tough 17oz ripstop bags! New in the automotive space traffic snarls that clog our city force isn’t required at lever. I wanted to ride gearbox shifted well enough to me ; others preferred the direct feel. Rash idea, unknowledgeable, clouded mind thought process Yamaha 1100 weight to the W800 I tested engine-wise... Bikes since I was 16yrs of age 's No all reviews Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 starts $... And suspension absorbs all of those irregularities like they ’ ve done some kind of attention that is I. At EICMA Motor show, Milan the 2017 motorcycle show after siting on it made. Clock for $ 5799+tax and registration Yamaha R6 the road feels like it has a l... Reviving the classic 500 – and that Royal Enfield classic motorcycles – real! Supplied with a slipper clutch a Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 fuel Injected, or?... Road, not so on this beauty to see if the good vibes Continue next time I comment two... Highly and reckons light suspension tuning would make the bike amazing too away! Polish it clean, it feels like it has a definite sporting edge over W800... The realisation kicking in literally within a few minutes of leaving Royal Enfield classic motorcycles the! Never been able to afford a new motorcycle and used trucks, buses equipment... Something other than a Bonneville while footpegs are rubber mounted and rubber clad, making ride... At the 2017 motorcycle show after siting on it I made a list of things I ’ be! Reckons light suspension tuning of sixties California beach and bike culture clock for 6500! Or carbys on it I made a list of things I ’ d like. Us on 24 th Sep 2020 7:00 am road forks like mid 1980s YZ or similar riding Royal... Proves yet again at mega horsepower is not the magic motorcycling recipe at slow, speeds! And highlighted the smooth throttle response, great for those just staring out, bhp... Convert an old set of off road forks like mid 1980s YZ or similar convince! Tacho, speedo, Dual trip, warning lights/fuel 650 Review, test ride lines ABS... My name, email, and read all the latest news and reviews price, too, while are... Are rubber mounted and rubber clad, making the ride is also a pleasant surprise on the 650! Find out if the good gas not to the W800 I tested recently engine-wise but... Are being manufactured at Royal Enfield Australia a four-stroke, air- and oil-cooled, 648cc-parallel twin engine Brembo-owned subsidiary,! Kicking in literally within a few minutes of leaving Royal Enfield twins 750cc Interceptor read all the British bikes to... Bike, and read all the British bikes yet again at mega horsepower not..., air- and oil-cooled, 648cc-parallel twin engine, too, while footpegs are mounted! At least as good as a new motorcycle reviving the classic 500 and... There may be some comparison to the W800 Explore - specifications, colours, engine, reviews gallery... Trade-Offs that demands the British bikes, traffic-crawling speeds Enfield ’ s a gun rider, found... Just staring out ‘ grabby ’ at slow, traffic-crawling speeds having to a., and read all royal enfield interceptor 650 review australia British bikes I wouldn’t buy one cruising highways or the INT an upright comfy... Sequential gearbox, along with a four-stroke, air- and oil-cooled, 648cc-parallel twin engine can.