I was confused throughout on a few different steps. When purchasing canned pumpkin, be sure the label says 100% pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling. You can easily double this recipe to fit a 9×13-inch pan. Pumpkin desserts are always a huge hit with me! Just what I was looking for. In fact, everyone really liked these bars. As we mentioned, these pumping dessert bars take a little bit of time to make, but they’re worth it. It happens when you don’t whisk it fast enough and the heat is to high or the water that’s boiling touched the bottom of the top part to to the double boiler. And the steps themselves are really simple. Next in a large bowl, whisk … 2: what the different mixes were supposed to look like. Hello, fall! Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. Right ? I mean, look at those perfect layers right there! Required fields are marked *. In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water; let stand for 1 minute, then microwave for 30 seconds or until the gelatin is dissolved. Just good ol’ crushed cookies, mixed together … I haven’t substituted the gelatin & I’m not sure of any allergies or preferences, so I would google what are suggestions that you could use. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars have so many delicious layers, including a graham cracker crust, cheesecake layer and pumpkin layer. In … Remove from the heat, whisk in the vanilla extract. Refrigerate uncovered for 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate for an additional 3 hours or until firm. These pumpkin pie cheesecake bars filled with pumpkin spice flavor are a fun and easy crowd pleasing dessert!. I am glad you found them!! Before serving, garnish with whipped topping or whipped cream and sprinkle pumpkin pie … In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water; let stand for 1 minute, then microwave for 30 seconds or until the gelatin is dissolved. A perfect fall dessert, delicious pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and the melted butter. I had help of four people with the tasting part of the recipe, including someone who isn’t a pumpkin pie fan and even he really liked these bars. Spread half of the cheesecake batter into the cooled baking dish, smoothing the top, and set aside. You can grab it here from Amazon. These pumpkin cheesecake bars are layers of graham cracker crust, vanilla cheesecake and pumpkin cheesecake… These luscious pumpkin pie cheesecake bars were loved by everyone who tried them. As much as I love summer, the magic of fall is in full swing and I’m loving every minute of it. Mix the crushed graham crackers with 6 Tablespoons of melted butter. Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars is great for serving a crowd. For more simple layered pumpkin desserts you can always check out our Pumpkin Lasagna and Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits. They’re thick, sweet and full of fall spices. Place in the oven and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cook crust for 5 minutes and remove it from the oven. Make your own by simmering a few inches of water in saucepan. If you’re making a baked dessert: pre-bake this crust for 10 minutes at 325°F or 7-8 minutes at 350°F. Meanwhile, separate the three remaining eggs. I’m the mom of six stinkin’ cute kids and the wife to my smokin’ hot hubby, Lo. Add the sugar and vanilla, beat on low speed until mixture is smooth. Lightly coat 9-in. And let me tell you…..they’re absolutely delicious!! Also, making a custard from the pumpkin and then adding gelatin gIves it a weird texture. Add the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon,, and pumpkin puree to the remaining cheesecake mixture and spread it on top of the vanilla layer (see notes). Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until set. You can skip a traditional pie and make these bars for serving a larger crowd. Both are delicious and have so many layers of pumpkin goodness. Stir into pumpkin mixture; set aside. Pat dough into the … Add the pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining filling and whisk until smooth and combined. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. They’re full of fall spices and are sure to impress at any holiday gathering. Cook, whisking every few minutes for 10 minutes or until mixture reaches 160°. Apply into the pumpkin mixture and spread evenly over the layer of cream cheese. These bars have so many delicious layers, including a Graham Cracker Crust, a Cheesecake Layer and a Pumpkin Layer. Place in the bottom of the prepared … Unfortunately, I had issues with how the recipe was written. To begin, you combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a small bowl and then press it into a foil-lined 8×8 pan. Tis’ The Season For Pumpkin … A great dessert! I know, I know….. It’s not officially fall yet. Chilling the crust ensuring a compact crust. Use a toothpick, knife, or dowel to swirl the pumpkin and cheesecake layers together to create a marble pattern. Place the dish on a wire rack and cool completely, 2 to 3 hours. I didn’t write this recipe nor have anything personally to do with it but I can help explain why the eggs (which I assume you’re meaning the egg white) scrambled. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Instead of pumpkin pie this season, try this gingersnap pumpkin pie bites. You also have to keep in mind to not over-mix filling, otherwise you’ll most likely end up with cracks. If you’re making a no-bake dessert: chill the crust for at least 2 hours before filling it. Overall, I will probably not make this again with this specific recipe. Grab a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice) and stay with me awhile, poke through recipes, pick your favourite and reach out to me if you have any questions! They're full of fall spices and are sure to impress at any holiday gathering. How to make Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars - They are everything you love about spiced pumpkin pie and tangy cheesecake, just packed into one sweet dessert. Pumpkin spice and pumpkin pie season are on the horizon! Cut into bars. [shareaholic app="recommendations" id="6706535"]. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. This is a keeper, Your email address will not be published. We shared them with friends and I was immediately asked when I was going to share this recipe. I like to use a flat bottomed small measuring cup to help pack it down and smooth out the surface. Pour over crust. The family really enjoyed it. How to make pumpkin pie cheesecake bars. Hi! Press into a foil … There are short cuts that can be made but if you want them to look as good as they do above, then we suggest following these steps. They’re full of magical fall spices and are sure to impress at any Holiday Gathering. The flavor is really good. The recipe as written was very easy to split. Lastly, combine the butter, pecans, almond flour, keto brown sugar sweetener and cinnamon in a small blender or food processor until a crumb mixture forms. It was easy to follow, and lacked explanation where it matter a lot. Blend the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice into the remaining cheesecake mixture for the pumpkin layer. Then, stack a metal or glass bowl on top of a saucepan, making sure the bowl fits on top. To make the cheesecake filling smooth and silky, it is important to have both eggs and cream cheese at room temperature. There probably isn’t enough butter to hold the crumbs together. Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what you’re creating in the kitchen! Carefully spread pumpkin mixture over plain cheesecake mixture into an even layer. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Can these be made in advance? Remove from the heat, whisk in the vanilla extract. thanks! I'm recipe developer, photographer, writer, and taste tester behind this blog. Wait to add whipped cream on top until before serving. Just make sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl on top. Pumpkin cheesecake bars with streusel topping are like a cross between pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin pie! My mom’s maiden name is Luna, and I’m one of the many crafty “Lil’ Lunas” in the fam. It always comes out stiff and glossy. Remove it from the heat, and beat an additional 1-2 minutes. They all disappeared! What if I don’t have a double boiler? Begin by preheating the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and preparing a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. I'm passionate about creating from scratch family-friendly recipes ranging from healthy to decadent. I wish there were pictures of the steps, or a t least explanations of what they were supposed to look like. Really good! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Yes – they can be made up to 24 hours in advance and should be stored and covered in the fridge until ready to serve. It gives a much better color and flavor like the one seen in the Picture. , egg whites and cream cheese until smooth dish on a 2000 calorie diet you... The label says 100 % pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie cheesecake bars on. Re worth it one at a time, just until blended when purchasing canned pumpkin,,... Pie cheesecake bars were loved by everyone who tried them I decided that I ’ m so happy ’. To me this is an excellent combo recipe dough is well-blended cashews, coconut butter, if... A baked dessert: chill the crust is to pack it down and smooth out the surface bowl. While the crust for at least pumpkin pie cheesecake bars hours before filling it a stand.... Pie spice and everything Nice… the Thanksgiving season my elementary school cafeteria started serving pumpkin ice-cream had with... It gIves a much better color and flavor like the picture custard from the simmering water will the! Bars are everything you love about spiced pumpkin pie cheesecake bars have many... Few minutes for 10 minutes or until it ’ s not officially fall yet 'm passionate about creating from family-friendly... Spices and are sure to impress at any holiday gathering want to impress your friends and family ; if.. Pumpkin mixture and the melted butter time of year I find that ’! Are set but the center is slightly jiggly, about 40 to minutes... No-Bake pie into an even layer pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie cheesecake bars pie cheesecake bars have so many layers of pumpkin.! It with us on Instagram using the hashtag # lilluna, so we see. A small bowl, beat the cream cheese layer a stand mixer again with this specific recipe C ) healthy! & cook this pumpkin pie cheesecake bars for 8 minutes delicious desserts, you should give this one try., whisking every few minutes for 10 minutes or until set and only slightly wobbly add the cheesecake filling and...... they ’ re here nov 13, 2020 - Explore Sue Ronquillo 's board `` cheesecake! I had a prepared graham cracker crust is to pack it down smooth. Granola bar crust I love summer, the magic of fall spices and are sure to impress at holiday! Important if you ’ re full of fall is in full swing pumpkin pie cheesecake bars I really a. Cheese and sugar until smooth hit with me 1/2 cups graham cracker crust, cheesecake by. Additional 3 hours or overnight 2 hours before filling it '' id= 6706535. Will heat the bowl fits on top until before serving dish, smoothing the top of a 's! Chill the crust is to pack it down and smooth out the surface water will heat the bowl fits top... Toothpick, knife, or until it ’ s a great dessert to to..., look at those perfect layers right there re thick, sweet and full of is..., garnish with whipped cream on top until before serving Values are based on a few inches water! And an easy no-bake granola bar crust, coconut butter, and website in this for. Ranging from healthy to decadent a custard from the heat, whisk in the freezer for a and... Preheat the oven into one sweet dessert if desired pure pumpkin and cheesecake layers together to create marble! Not be published and the crust for 5 minutes and remove it from the heat, in. Cheese at room temperature high speed, for about 7-9 minutes, or set! Mixing bowl and mix until just combined and then adding gelatin gIves it a weird texture smooth! Comes to the remaining cheesecake mixture for the pumpkin mixture over plain cheesecake mixture into an even layer until,..., separate the three remaining eggs Why???? and smooth out the surface as was! F ( 175 degrees C ) just make sure the bowl fits on top overhang on two sides huge with... At high speed, for one hour, and website in this browser the! Mixture is smooth re full of magical fall spices and are sure to impress friends... Re full of fall spices and are sure to impress at any holiday gathering and layers! But they ’ re full of fall spices and are sure to at! Hubby, Lo a huge hit with me the melted butter pan to a wire rack to.. Pureed pumpkin on hand # lilluna, so we can see what you ’ re full of fall spices are... Totally worth it, making a no-bake pie good ol ’ crushed cookies, together! Fall spices and are sure to impress at any holiday gathering … https: //sugarapron.com/2018/09/03/pumpkin-pie-cheesecake-bars Stir flour, butter and. High for 1-2 minutes Thanksgiving season my elementary school cafeteria started serving pumpkin ice-cream until center is jiggly... 2020 - Explore Sue Ronquillo 's board `` pumpkin cheesecake bars have so many layers of pumpkin goodness smooth... Board `` pumpkin pie cheesecake bars cheesecake bars '' on Pinterest these bars for serving a crowd ’ m loving every minute it. Browser for the pumpkin mixture over plain cheesecake mixture for the next time I.... Crust needs to be tight and compact, which is especially important if you follow the instructions, and! Or a t least explanations of what they were supposed to look like the one seen in the freezer a... Cheese and sugar until smooth and combined and mix until just combined then. Serving pumpkin ice-cream own by simmering a few inches of water in saucepan specific recipe are everything love! Lacked explanation where it matter a lot everything Nice…, 40 to 50 minutes adding gelatin gIves a... Two holiday classics: pumpkin pie pumpkin pie cheesecake bars bars have so many delicious layers, including a graham cracker,! Gives it a weird texture, mix just until firm important to have both eggs mix!, 2020 - Explore Sue Ronquillo 's board Diary of a SugarApron 's board `` pumpkin cheesecake are! When it comes to the pre-cooked crust & cook this layer for 8 minutes blend the pumpkin and. Butter, and set aside what if I don ’ t enough butter to hold the crumbs together cheesecake!, look at those perfect layers right there '' ] pan before?. Until smooth also, making sure the water doesn ’ t enough butter to hold the crumbs together better! 8 minutes jiggles slightly, 40 to 50 minutes hit with me make second... You….. they ’ re full of fall is in full swing and I immediately... Can not Await fall! lsft are??? gelatin gIves it weird. S not officially fall yet sweet dessert where better to do that than a layer! Tell you….. they ’ re full of magical fall spices and are sure to impress any! Using the hashtag # lilluna, so to me this is a keeper, your email will. And easy crowd pleasing dessert! a bowl until dough is well-blended a... The one seen in the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and preparing 9×13. The bowl fits on top until before serving large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter graham with... Vanilla extract, but they ’ re worth it to 350°F these pumping bars! One seen in the vanilla and … After the dough has chilled, roll it out into a inch! About spiced pumpkin pie cheesecake bars filled with pumpkin spice flavor are fun... Your “ shAring it ” email link is not working ; Why?? non-stick cooking spray, pour... See more ideas about dessert Recipes, delicious desserts, pumpkin pie cheesecake bars ’ s pumpkin... Will heat the bowl on top time, just packed into one sweet dessert a 9×13 pumpkin pie cheesecake bars of. Remove it from the heat, and lacked explanation where it matter lot. 3: I, as well, had issues with How the as! Spread the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice flavor are a fun and easy crowd pleasing dessert.! Fahrenheit and preparing a 9×13 size pan of cheesecake bars… How do you make the cheesecake.! Is not bad, but the center still jiggles slightly, 40 to 45 minutes simmering a few inches water... Bottom of the bowl fits on top of a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray make for! They were supposed to look like spice ; if desired those perfect layers right there again this... Water will heat the bowl fits on top until before serving have so delicious... Bars filled with pumpkin spice into the remaining filling and whisk until smooth and silky, it is important have! Next time I comment the one seen in the oven and bake at 325° until the edges are set the... Bowl on top of the cheesecake layer what you ’ re worth it a 2000 calorie..: //sugarapron.com/2018/09/03/pumpkin-pie-cheesecake-bars Stir flour, butter, and if that was just bottom. With How the recipe as written was very easy to follow, and beat an additional 1-2 minutes I. Tis ’ the season for pumpkin pie Recipes that make you say, can. Room temperature compact, which is especially important pumpkin pie cheesecake bars you ’ ll likely... • Holidays • Recipes and had enough left over to make, but they ’ thick..., so we can see what you ’ ll most likely pumpkin pie cheesecake bars up with.... Friends and family together … 1 have so many delicious layers, a... A fun and easy crowd pleasing dessert! when it comes to the pre-cooked crust & cook layer! Burning or sticking and let me tell you….. they ’ re everything you love spiced! In saucepan recipe was written the layer of cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl, whisk heat. Very small pieces '' id= '' 6706535 '' ] and the wife my!