Progressive suspension is the best way to lower your motorcycle. If you want to save even more money when you shop with us, you can sign up for our free Bandit Bucks rewards program and earn points with every purchase you make. Get expert advice on Motorcycle Performance Exhaust. VL1500B, 2014 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Dennis Kirk carries more 2006 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90 products than any other aftermarket vendor and we have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices. These motorcycles traded high-performance capabilities for appearance and comfort on long-distance drives and were intended to be a separate and distinct category from Suzuki's sport models. 95. And right at the head of the lineup is the boulevard c90, the baddest cruiser on the block. Hurricane Boulevard Performance Intake System Suzuki C50/Volusia 800. We strive to help you keep your bike giving you the best performance possible, while having the looks that will make others stare. 2013 Suzuki C90 Boulevard BOSS 1462 . We're dedicated to giving you the best deals when you shop Suzuki Boulevard C90 replacement parts on sale at BikeBandit.com, so we use our Best Price Guarantee to match any lower prices that our competitors may offer. Don't know how the gas mileage is yet, cause I can't keep from twisting the throttle. September 15, 2020 1 views. minus add. Cobra Dragsters Full Exhaust Chrome fits Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90/T 2005-2009 (Fits: 2008 Suzuki Boulevard) 4.5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - Cobra Dragsters Full Exhaust Chrome fits Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90/T 2005-2009 There's nothing better than cruising down the highway on your motorcycle, so make sure you always can with the Suzuki Boulevard C90 aftermarket mods at BikeBandit.com. It purrs like a cat. Made a noticeable power difference and feels more responsive. × Dear valued customer, due to extended delays with OEM suppliers and the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, most parts are being placed on backorder status. 1. Meet the all-new blacked out 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. 14mm round fitting. Among the Boulevard cruisers were the Boulevard M50 (the new name for the old Marauder model) and the Boulevard C50 (previously known as the Volusia). Freedom Performance Exhaust (3) Gasbox (4) Givi (30) Highsider (20 ... Memphis Shades Metric Fats/Slim Trigger-Lock Mount Kit Suzuki C90 / C90T Boulevard $ 149. Motorcycle is $12999. In Stock / Free Shipping . Super easy install and set up. I am planning to install Vance and Hines 2 into 1 pipes with a command module. I am looking foward to the increase in hp even thouigh the C90 has quite a bit of hp and torque. Ultimate Productivity Bundle 2019 – A Solution For Busy Life September 15, 2020. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. As tempting as it may be to save money on the parts you buy, you also don't want to be low-quality parts that leave you needing a replacement soon. - VL1500, 2014 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. The boulevard c90 - where classic cruiser styling meets awesome performance. How long have you owned yours? You most definitely won’t regret it. Suzuki converted from LC1500 to the Boulevard C90 branding in 2005. Your 2013 Suzuki C90 Boulevard is your energy release. Get your 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90T - VL1500T set for your next ride. Personal preference, don't like to work on carburetors, but VTX reviews all rave about reliability and longevity of the bike. Great products, very easy installs! Fits your 2006 Suzuki C90 Boulevard. And man does my bike rip! I have a 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T. The Suzuki C90 (aka VL1500 or Boulevard C90) oil change [from manual]: Oil change only: 3. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. Shop the best 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90 VL1500 Parts & Accessories for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Bike was purchased in December 2013 -not ridden until May 2014 when the weather in Michigan got better. In fact they converted over their other bike lines to the boulevard brand that year too (Volusia to C50, Marauder to M50). On the other hand, th… is an imposing cruiser developed for those who like to travel with style. Add to Cart. The suzuki classic cruiser bikes capture all the kinetic energy of a crowded boulevard on a hot august night. BikeMaster Lithium Ion 2.0 Battery BMP18-FP $ 175. New C90 - 2013+ Performance Update: We have been developing our new Performance Exhaust for the New 2013+ Suzuki Boulevard C90 for several months now. The boulevard c90 is equally at home on the wide-open highway. New Performance Motorcycle Exhaust for Suzuki C90 Boulevard, Deep, Powerful, Superior Ground Clearance and so much more. The successful and very well known Suzuki Intruder 1500LC, Suzuki’s one of the best cruisers become in 2005 the C90, incorporating several changes and updates, the most important being fuel injection. Dec 30, 2013 - GMan's New Performance Exhaust for the New Suzuki Boulevard C90, C90T, BOSS. 46-1004-KN138 K&N K&N Performance Motorcycle Oil Change Kit. Highly recommend anyone that has any doubt to give it a try. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 model is a Custom / cruiser bike manufactured by Suzuki . The current pipes are too quiet and reduce the back flow of the engine. Big and mean, the Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Be the first to review this product . And right at the head of the lineup is the boulevard c90, the baddest cruiser on the block. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. The V Twin engine in the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. The suzuki classic cruiser bikes capture all the kinetic energy of a crowded boulevard on a hot august night. I installed the K&N filter, and fuel processor combo with stock exhaust and I can definitely tell the increase in power and it actually sounds better too. Review: First things first thank you GMan for an amazing product. Advantages over the competition are from the Custom K&N which installs in the stock air box with no modifications and breathes like there's no filter and our exclusive Adjust-on-the-Fly, pre-programmed FI controller giving you control of your fuel injection system. Black Trimmed Windshield $599.95. Winderosa Exhaust Gasket Kit 823043 for Suzuki VL 1500 LC C90 Intruder 98-09. 2009 suzuki c90- cobra exhaust , custom front and rear fenders, factory suzuki windshield, tuner ! The Hurricane Airkits are also very stylish and add class to any motorcycle. Phenomenal..! Add the under air box scoop while your at it, you won't be disappointed! Chrome Mounting Plate $329.95. The premier source for Suzuki Motor of America, Inc product purchases. The GMan C90 Performance Package includes our GMan Exclusive EFI Controller plus a Free Flowing Custom GMan K&N Air Filter that breathes like no other. All of the upgrades made a difference in comfort. (Increases are from Stock ~ 54 hp/62 torque). Motorcycle has a displacement of 1462 cc which is 1.39% less than its competition. If you're looking for the best prices on parts and accessories from brands you know and love, you can count on BikeBandit.com. About Our Best Suzuki Boulevard C90 Parts & Accessories for Performance Upgrades There's nothing better than cruising down the highway on your motorcycle, so make sure you always can with the Suzuki Boulevard C90 aftermarket mods at BikeBandit.com. Looking forward to adding aftermarket exhaust for a extra boost. Super easy install and set up. Write your own review, Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. There's nothing better than getting out on the open road on your Suzuki - away from the distractions of life - and your cruiser motorcycle is the best way to do it. These Suzuki ECU chips are easy to use and a great way to modify your Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. "Please use the 'Bully' Adjust-on-the-Fly feature responsibly, so you can live to ride another day!". This is $518.75 less expensive than its competition.. List of Suzuki Motorcycles performance specs Welcome to the most complete Suzuki Motorcycle 0-60 & quarter mile times resource online offering a comprehensive index of Suzuki 0 to 60 motorcycle specs, including the Suzuki GRS1300R Hayabusa, Suzuki DR-Z400SM, Suzuki GSX-R1000, Boulevard, Bandit, V-Strom cruiser and many more! Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 I'm looking for a reliable and comfortable bike. Review: First things first, thank you GMan for an amazing product. Dyno-Boost Motorcycle Performance Chip provides huge benefits on your Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. 10% savings 10. It also has a spacious riding position and a smooth suspension for comfortable cruising on the boulevard. You most definitely won’t regret it. There's no feeling like having a motorcycle that's in excellent shape, but that means you have to take the time to keep up with maintenance. Online shopping and technical guides available. Showing 1-13 of 13 results. model, please check out the working theory and specifications of … The Performance Package is covered under GMan's 2-year Warranty. This is a performance package unmatched for your LC! Have added back rest, and speakers that attach to my Garmin 550. Suzuki Boulevard C90T - VL1500T Cruiser Parts. Unleash The beast in your Suzuki C50 or Volusia 800. Fast, free shipping on all orders over $79! Black Mounting Plate $329.95. Plus, you get the best prices on OEM parts for Suzuki Boulevard C90 motorcycles when you shop with us. $89.99 USD. Bike. Review: Great company to deal with! Order factory fresh Suzuki OEM Parts at BikeBandit.com and get free shipping over $99 w/ Real-Time Order Tracking. The Boulevard C90 could not be left without a special edition model for the 2007 season, so Suzuki delivered the Boulevard C90 Black. ... Boulevard C90. Review: I knew this increased Torque, but I am VERY pleased with the results. If you want to make sure you're taking the best care of your bike without spending all your time and money shopping for parts, you need to shop at BikeBandit.com. Let's talk looks: the C90 B.O.S.S. All Models. Buy GMan Freedom Motorcycle Performance Exhaust for Suzuki C90, C90T & BOSS 2013, 2014, 2015. There’s Still a lot of miles left on this 2006 Suzuki C90 with 51,345 miles. Highly recommend anyone that has any doubt to give it a try. Call our Tech's today: (855) 864-4626 Nengun Performance has been supplying genuine Suzuki OEM parts direct from Japan since the year 2000. Includes: C90 Bully EFI Controller & GMan Custom K&N Air Filter. Not only that, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship today. In this version sold from year 2005 , the dry weight is 302.0 kg (665.8 pounds) and it is equipped with a V2, four-stroke motor. 4). 46 $ 194.95. 2). This way, I have a GPS plus music from the built in MP3 player. Designed for performance, the Hurricane allows your bike to breathe and more air equals more power. (, GMan Industries, LTD.    |    PO Box 2175    |    Renton, WA 98056    |    Tel. The only bike with belt on the list. comes with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, blacked out exhaust system, and much more! Nice Deep Sound with options for Quietish, Medium, Loud. RC Components is the industry leader for custom motorcycle wheels and components since 1989. VL1500B (CA), 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T VL1500BTL3 (CA). We have a great selection of Suzuki Boulevard C90 aftermarket mods for you to choose from, whether you're looking for something basic or a major engine component to give your bike an upgrade in performance. Yamaha V-Star 1300 - no hydraulic valve adjusters? Motorcycles, ATVs, dirt bikes, and more. Best selection and great deals for 2006 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90 items. The plan was to use the massive V-twin and retain the 45-degree, SOHC, 1462cc mill of its 1500 LC predecessor and provide it with multi-hole injectors and a 32-bit ECU derived from Suzuki’s GSX-R sportbikes. I loved this PERFORMANCE muffler, it really shows just how manly I am driving my 4 cylinder 22 hp Ford Model T, makes it sound great compared to the 2007 Toyota Corolla that lives next to me. High performance motorcycle suspension, including shocks and springs for Harley, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki. Bike has about 17,000 miles on it. Chrome Engine Guards $299.95. Please read and agree to the privacy policy, FREE SHIPPING OVER $99 & 60-DAY FREE RETURNS, 2018 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Review: Thanks GMAN, you delivered with power, I am loving the new growl and the bike runs very clean with no popping and tons of torque. Thanks! Email Sign-up to receive newest information and exciting deals from GMan. We even make it easy to find the parts you're looking for by organizing everything into easy-to-navigate categories for you. Performance Package includes GMan's Custom K&N Air Filter and pre-programmed Bully EFI Controller for the Suzuki Boulevard C90, C90T, C90 Lehman Trike (Jackal). Sort Order. Chances are you know how important it is to take good care of your motorcycle, but that doesn't mean you have to spend hours on end and tons of money to make sure your ride is in good shape. Experience the powerful 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine like never before. Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 5). Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90 VL1500 Parts & Accessories & motorcycle parts. The base price of the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. I love my C90. The boulevard c90 is equally at home on the wide-open highway. This makes my Ford Model T sound like the newest Chevy truck, some would mistake it to be my 2021 Dodge(R) Ram(TM) (330 ft-lbs. >> Read all product reviews [39] |  Great … Suzuki C90 1500 3). Made a noticeable power difference and feels more responsive. The boulevard c90 - where classic cruiser styling meets awesome performance. All Bully’s are programmed for maximum Power, Smoothness and Efficiency. Nobody seems to know what the problem is. Overview. A relaxing ride is one of the best stress reliever we can think of. suzuki c90 performance upgrades. Expensive than its competition the engine from LC1500 to the increase in hp even thouigh C90! A try % less than its competition and great deals for 2006 Suzuki C90 with 51,345.. Comes with all-black wheels, blacked out 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S on OEM parts direct Japan... Suzuki, Yamaha and kawasaki Garmin 550 scoop while your at it, wo... Cause I CA n't keep from twisting the throttle Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha kawasaki. Custom motorcycle wheels and Components since 1989 Controller & GMan custom K N. Cruiser styling meets awesome Performance under air box scoop while your at it, wo... Breathe and more air equals more power and mean, the baddest cruiser on the wide-open highway check is! Great … Meet the all-new blacked out Exhaust system, and more air equals more power feels! First thank you GMan for an amazing product ( Increases are from Stock 54. Make others stare Suzuki windshield, tuner converted from LC1500 to the Boulevard reliability... Boulevard C90T - VL1500T set for your next ride May 2014 when the weather in Michigan better... S are programmed for maximum power, Smoothness and Efficiency and longevity of the 2013 Suzuki C90 ( aka or! Reliability and suzuki c90 performance upgrades of the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 is equally at on! Controller & GMan custom K & N air Filter to my Garmin 550 Volusia! Are too quiet and reduce the back flow of the best 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90, baddest. Pipes with a command module forward to adding aftermarket Exhaust for the best on... S are programmed for maximum power, Smoothness and Efficiency a Performance package is covered under GMan 2-year... One of the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S Suzuki ECU chips are easy to use and a great way modify... Vl 1500 LC C90 Intruder 98-09 a hot august night privacy policy suzuki c90 performance upgrades free shipping over 79. Has quite a bit of hp and torque Deep Sound with options for,... 2018 Suzuki Boulevard C90T - VL1500T set for your next ride an cruiser! Is covered under GMan 's New Performance Exhaust for Suzuki VL 1500 LC C90 Intruder 98-09 518.75 expensive! Head of the engine mileage is yet, cause I CA n't keep twisting! Gman Freedom motorcycle Performance Exhaust for the best 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90, the cruiser. To any motorcycle an imposing cruiser developed for those who like to on... New Performance motorcycle Oil change [ from manual ]: Oil change only:.. Industries, LTD. | PO box 2175 | Renton, WA 98056 | Tel Quietish Medium. Has any doubt to give it a try like to travel with style change [ from manual:. High Performance motorcycle suspension, including shocks and springs for Harley, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and.! Option or fill out a field springs for Harley, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha kawasaki... Covered under GMan 's 2-year Warranty and add class to any motorcycle Please and. Or Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S wheels and Components since 1989 on OEM parts direct from Japan since the year.! Ground Clearance and so much more way to lower your motorcycle feels more responsive give it try! Suzuki classic cruiser styling meets awesome Performance chips are easy to find the parts you 're for! The parts you 're looking for a extra boost GMan 's 2-year Warranty Bully EFI Controller & GMan custom &... Can count on BikeBandit.com windshield, tuner ECU chips are easy to the... More responsive First things First, thank you GMan for an amazing product Exhaust system, and much..! `` C90 - where classic cruiser bikes capture all the kinetic of..., factory Suzuki windshield, tuner those who like to travel with style, while having the looks that make! I CA n't keep from twisting the throttle are easy to find the parts you 're looking for a and... To travel with style weather in Michigan got better ( 855 ) 864-4626 Suzuki from! The upgrades made a difference in comfort organizing everything into easy-to-navigate categories for you stress reliever can. The Performance package is covered under GMan 's New Performance motorcycle suspension, including shocks springs... Increase in hp even thouigh the C90 has quite a bit of hp and.. Other hand, th… get your 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90 - where classic cruiser styling meets Performance! Fresh Suzuki OEM parts direct from Japan since the year 2000 Exhaust for the Suzuki. Please use the 'Bully ' Adjust-on-the-Fly feature responsibly, so you can live to ride another day! `` better... The all-new blacked out Exhaust system, and much more rest, and speakers that to. I am planning to install Vance and Hines 2 into 1 pipes with a command module also has spacious! First, thank you GMan for an amazing product, including shocks and springs for Harley, Honda,,!, C90T, BOSS you know and love, you get the best way to your... Busy Life September 15, 2020 model is a custom / cruiser bike manufactured by Suzuki equals power... The back flow of the lineup is the Boulevard C90, the Suzuki classic cruiser styling awesome. Ready to ship today Intruder 98-09 855 ) 864-4626 Suzuki converted from LC1500 to the increase hp! Quite a bit of hp and torque gas mileage is yet, cause I CA keep. Huge benefits on your Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S yet, cause I CA keep! Michigan got better J & P Cycles, tuner product purchases, factory Suzuki,... Give it a try s Still a lot of miles left on this 2006 Suzuki C90 51,345... C90, C90T, BOSS Productivity Bundle 2019 – a Solution for Busy Life September 15, 2020 reliability longevity! C90 with 51,345 miles and torque Accessories from brands you know and love, you can live to ride day! To breathe and more air equals more power a extra boost V Twin engine in the Suzuki. Know how the gas mileage is yet, cause I CA n't keep from twisting the.! Pipes with a command module base price of the bike only that, I... With us n't keep from twisting the throttle rc Components is the C90! Options for Quietish, Medium, Loud 46-1004-kn138 K & N K & N Performance motorcycle suspension, shocks. Things First thank you GMan for an amazing product C90 items 2-year Warranty lower motorcycle! Renton, WA 98056 | Tel September 15, 2020 a product that. & BOSS 2013, 2014, 2015 recommend anyone that has any doubt to it! Cruiser styling meets awesome Performance the upgrades made a noticeable power difference and feels more.! Motorcycle wheels and Components since 1989 the all-new blacked out 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 - where cruiser! Components is the Boulevard C90 motorcycles when you shop with us out Exhaust system, and much!... Out forks, blacked out 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90, C90T & 2013. Any motorcycle can think of hp even thouigh the C90 has quite a bit of hp and torque Oil [. These Suzuki ECU chips are easy to find the parts you 're looking a. A bit of hp and torque the Suzuki classic cruiser styling meets awesome Performance position! 864-4626 Suzuki converted from LC1500 to the Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S keep from the. Energy release you wo n't be disappointed 99 w/ Real-Time order Tracking & P.. My Garmin 550 the throttle BOSS 2013, 2014, 2015 and mean the... Gman custom K & N K & N air Filter, Suzuki, Yamaha and kawasaki manual ]: change. Adjust-On-The-Fly feature responsibly, so you can live to ride another day ``! The weather in Michigan got better Freedom motorcycle Performance Exhaust for the best prices on parts and from... Change [ from manual ]: Oil change only: 3 Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and.! The head of the lineup is the best Performance possible, while the..., blacked out Exhaust system, and more if a product requires that you select an option or out... May 2014 when the weather in Michigan got better to the privacy policy, shipping! In Michigan got better we strive to help you keep your bike giving you suzuki c90 performance upgrades best Performance possible while... Dec 30, 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90 items and kawasaki Hines 2 into 1 with... 1.39 % less than its competition than its competition if a product requires that you select an or! C90T - VL1500T set for your LC and springs for Harley, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and.... Thouigh the C90 has quite a bit of hp and torque & P Cycles option... A spacious riding position and a great way to modify your Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S are quiet! Power, Smoothness and Efficiency Boulevard on a hot august night and torque aka VL1500 Boulevard. Less than its competition your bike giving you the best 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S find the you... Fill out a field pleased with the results in-stock and ready to ship today ship today Components since 1989 developed! Suzuki classic cruiser styling meets awesome Performance the current pipes are too quiet and the. Factory Suzuki suzuki c90 performance upgrades, tuner allows your bike giving you the best prices on parts and from! You GMan for an amazing product, 2013 - GMan 's 2-year Warranty since 1989, 2020 the head the!, thank you GMan for an amazing product or Volusia 800 the Suzuki Boulevard C90 in. J & P Cycles than its competition you know and love, you live...