Actually , this is my second Banshee plate carrier. … Also standard is a secondary nylon strap system with quick release buckles (also removable) if the cummerbund is not needed. This ultra … Banshee QD … Good amount of real estate for looping on the essentials for patrol work and just enough hook and loop for ID patches. Great value for the dollar. Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Cummerbund transforms your existing plate carrier into a QD modular garment. The shoulder areas once adjusted slides into itself and locks in securely with a hidden quick release buckle. customer service was top notch and answered all my questions quickly. ESPECIALLY WHEN TRYING TO PUT YOUR CARRIER ON IN A VEHICLE. Great carrier. The Banshee QD Plate Carrier … PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Delta Utility Glove. Compare. Highly recommended..!! For more information on what to consider before getting your first Plate Carrier… Limited Edition Plate Carrier … Add to Cart. The Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Plate Carrier is the third evolution of our world famous Banshee Elite plate carrier. This Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier Vest w/ Elite Cummerbund is designed with 3D mesh on the front and back panels for maximum breathability, and each carrier … Easy to adjust to my frame. ($9.99): SHERIFF - Black text on Coyote Background, DEPUTY SHERIFF - White text on Black Background, DEPUTY SHERIFF - Gold text on Black Background, DEPUTY SHERIFF - Black text on Olive Background, DEPUTY SHERIFF - Black text on Coyote Background, SECURITY - White text on Black Background. $149.99 ... Shellback Tactical Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier Shellback Tactical… Stitching is solid. A brief look at my Shellback Tactical Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier. GREAT ADD ON TO ANY VEST. From a shock-absorbing construction to an adjustable bungee lace structure, Shellback Tactical Banshee …

The BANSHEE Rifle Plate Carrier was designed to meet and exceed the needs of Law Enforcement, Military, and Private Military operators. Covered in PALS (patch attachment ladder system) webbing, the compact Banshee … A couple years of years ago, Shellback Tactical had the idea of marketing a made in the USA plate carrier for the budget conscious consumer. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. The Banshee Elite 3.0 plate carrier … I like this plate carrier, it fits good and I like how wide the shoulder pads are. Deployment & Duffle Bags Messenger & Sling Bags Medical Bags & Cases ... Shellback Tactical Skydex SOG Surefire Team Wendy Tactical Medical Solutions Trijicon Tru-Spec ... Shellback Tactical Stars & Stripes Plate Carrier. Construction is solid and easy to adjust to your frame. Shipping was quick, quality is great and fully adjustable. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. This expertly manufactured Vest from Shellback Tactical is the ultimate modular upgrade to your existing Banshee Plate Carrier. GREAT PRODUCT. First, with supply chains and shipping seemingly messy everywhere I ordered this on Monday and received it on Thursday. Cheers, My second Shellback and the quality is exceptional . I try to only buy USA made products so this checked the box. This high-quality body armor plate carrier provides load-carrying capacity in a compact and lightweight package. Extremely well made. Keeping it. Vest was shipped fast and packed nicely, Vest was well made, stitched very well in all areas. Free shipping for orders over $199 | Customer Service (888) 493-1855 The TAG Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Plate Carrier is ideal for the outdoors adventurer on the move. So when I first saw this product, I was very excited and ordered one right away. Modular cummerbund transforms your regular Banshee into a quick deployment system with 2 front quick … It integrates seamlessly into your current Banshee plate carrier allowing your Banshee a Quick Release/Deployment Feature, Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Cummerbund, Modular cummerbund transforms your regular Banshee into a quick deployment system with 2 front quick release buckles, Integrates seamlessly into the original Banshee, Banshee Elite 2.0 PC and Patriot Plate Carrier, Padded design with comfort and mobility in mind, Ideal low-pro plate carrier, active shooter rig, or sniper operations, This cummerbund does not have interior PALS/Molle webbing and does not accomodate side plates. This Tactical Waist Band by Shellback Tactical comes with a myriad of impressive features. Shellback Tactical is proud to announce that through a bid and selection process the Banshee QD (Quick Deployment) plate carrier has been selected by the Long Beach Police Department. The shoulders have two rows of PALS webbing with elastic nylon sewn in between the PALS webbing allowing for comms or hydration tubing. Works like a charm. Shellback Tactical Plate … CHASE TACTICAL LOW-VIS PLATE CARRIER (LVPC) Chase Tactical. It integrates seamlessly into your current Banshee plate carrier allowing your Banshee a Quick Release/Deployment Feature. The shoulders on the carrier are fully adjustable and padded for comfort. CHASE TACTICAL QUICK RESPONSE CARRIER (QRC) Chase Tactical. Shellback’s flagship product is without a doubt their excellent LAPD approved Banshee Plate Carrier, which now can now be purchased in a quick deployment (QD) format. Shellback Tactical Banshee Ultimate Shoulder Pads ... Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment … Banshee Plate Carrier; Banshee Elite Plate Carrier ; Patriot Plate Carrier; ... Shellback Tactical Banshee Standard Cummerbund Replacement $44.99. So the problem for me lies in 2 areas. IF YOU HAVE EVER RUN A PLATE CARRIER, THIS WREAKS HAVOC ON THE VELCRO OF THE VEST AND WILL DUMP OUT ANY UNSECURED ITEMS (MAGS, CUFFS, ECT). Turn yours into a quick deployment carrier. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Approved and NTOA Tested/Recommended. Proudly flying the made in China tags bold and tall right on top as well. Turn your Banshee Plate Carrier into a Banshee QD with this modular upgrade. Only thing I dislike is that there isn't hook and loop inside for the option to put in your own padding. This Tactical Waist Band by Shellback Tactical comes … The Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier was designed to meet and exceed the needs of law enforcement, military, and tactical operators. Shellback Tactical Stars and Stripes Plate Carrier $164.99 $149.99. Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 3.0 Plate Carrier. Thanks guys, really appreciate you and the quality you provide. You'll appreciate their attention to detail and prompt service. Compare. $110.46. The Banshee QD (Quick-Deployment) cummerbund is the ultimate modular upgrade to your Banshee. … Overall the Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 is a premium plate carrier at a premium price. I bought the banshee and the vest is well made and meets all expectations however it has almost no padding on The shoulder Straps but outside of that it is worth the money. This expertly manufactured Vestfrom Shellback Tacticalis the ultimate modular upgrade to your existing Banshee Plate Carrier. It’s loaded down with all the features in demand by tactical operators but is noticeably more expensive than similar vests. The buckles, being under the panel are hard to reach. Plate carrier is a quality product you won’t be disappointed. The Banshee QD cummerbund is a great quick deployment upgrade for not only your Banshee, but will fit most plate carriers on the market that accept a cummerbund. A. Turn yours into a quick deployment carrier. Turn your Banshee Plate Carrier into a Banshee QD with this modular upgrade. Designed to meet and exceed the needs of Military and Law Enforcement users alike. All tactical plate carriers … Cummerbund runs through the carrier, is fully adjustable (one size fits most) and has PALS webbing on the interior and exterior to accept side plates or other pouches. Overall, I like this carrier. Two areas of loop on front and rear for id placards, Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points, Now approved with the Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D. $29.95. The pictures online show the buckles on the outside of the front panel of the plate carrier, however, both buckles are under the velcro UNDER the front panel. Built for protection, utility, mobility while … That’s a pretty impressive turnaround. Add to Cart. The addition of the side buckles if you do not want the cummerbund is a great addition that adds flexibility to your kit. The Banshee QD cummerbund is a great quick deployment upgrade for not only your Banshee, but will fit most plate carriers on the market that accept a cummerbund. Sale. I am a fan of Shelback Tactical, I have several plate carries and will always come back to Shellback. The shoulder pads not so much. Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Cummerbund. Choose Options. At Bulletproof Zone, we partner with quality brands like Protect the Force, Spartan Armor Systems, AR500 Armor, Chase Tactical, Warrior Assault Systems, and Shellback Tactical to ensure you have access to only the highest quality Plate Carriers and other Ballistic Body Armor. Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier (Gen 2) (35) $309.99 Condor Vanquish Plate Carrier (12) $55.95 Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier (Gen 2) (35) … Product Info for Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Plate Carrier The TAG Shellback Tactical Banshee Quick Deployment Plate Carrieris ideal for the outdoors adventurer on the move. Once your velcroed in with the cummerbund, the fit is comfortable . I have not gotten a chance to put through paces but initial impression is extremely high quality. This ultra lightweight, low profile, high quality plate carrier has great load carrying capacity. The Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier comes standard with a removable cummerbund. BANSHEE QD is the second version of the Banshee family of plate carriers. ($8.99): SHELLBACK TACTICAL BANSHEE RIFLE PLATE CARRIER, Shellback Tactical Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier, Holds 10 x 12 shooter or SAPI cut ballistic plates, Removable cummerbund with interior and exterior PALS for side plates, Cummerbund accepts 13.75" x 5.5" soft armor inserts. The Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier is approved for wear by the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). The velcro is only about 75 percent attached, if that. Ideal gear for law enforcement patrol officers for use in high threat active shooter situations, multi-assault counter terrorism action capabilities (MACTAC) and counter terrorism direct actions.