The crust is outstanding, the pepperoni is a...quality ingredient and the sauce is just spicy enough for the gourmet, but not too spicy for the pepperoni-only type. Established with the help of Williamsburg, BK pizza man Frank Pinello in August 2012. The crust is super thin and you can actually taste the ingredients. Word to the wise: this is a pizza best eaten with a knife and fork, as mine lost most of its toppings on route to my mouth. Yelp Foursquare. And the location is perfect. 1181 Dundas Street West. Please contact us MUCH better than Pizzaola or Pizza Pizza. Two days later (with my own ranch dressing in my pocket) I got a larger order of garlic knots and one slice of pizza. 17) Joe and Pat's, Staten Island NY. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria - 229 Geary Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M6H2C1 - Rated 4.6 based on 5 Reviews "Absolutely delicious pizza! North of Brooklyn pizzeria, which already has numerous outlets on the west side of the city, is planning on opening a new shop on the other side of the Don River at the corner of Danforth and Greenwood. quality ingredient and the sauce is just spicy enough for the gourmet, but not too spicy for the pepperoni-only type. All of the produce used is local, a philosophy that's embodied in the one dessert on offer, the so-called "Queen Street Cookie." 14 reviews #2,889 of 5,472 Restaurants in Toronto $ Italian Pizza. Pizzeria Libretto 511 Rogers Rd Toronto, ON . 12) Papa's Tomato Pies, Robbinsville NJ. Why You Need To Go: Who doesn't like a big slice of gooey pizza? NY-Style Pizzeria in Toronto, ON. North of Brooklyn hopes to offer delivery in a few weeks — until then, folks can visit the small and somewhat hidden restaurant — hint: it's just north of Hero Burger — for eat-in and takeout. Load Restaurants. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria. The knots were delicious. Queen West. Wish they had ranch dressing, though. If...you’re vegetarian, Margerita is you only choice. Here’s a list of local Toronto pizza shops to enjoy: Pizza e Pazzi . Toronto is about to get cheesier with a new location of this venue targeted to open January 2021. Pizza. Unclaimed. North of Brooklyn defines slice pizza for me. (to name only a few of the ingredients). Established by Josh Spatz and Alex Potter in 2012, this popular post slinging NY-style pies currently has five other locations across the city, primarily in the West end -- the new Greenwood location will be their first on the other side of the Don River. ... Mike A. is drinking a Stout Beer by Woodhouse Brewing Co. at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria. I can agree, the Kale and Bacon pizza is definitely one of my favorites as well. is To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (647) 358-4800. This pizza is so flavorful and simple. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria: Gourmet Pizza that Delivers... - See 50 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Toronto, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Literally one table and a few high-top chairs in another area. 9) North of Brooklyn, Toronto Canada. When asked what drew him to this location, Spatz revealed that he liked it because it was just a bit hard to find. comments, Sign up for our free email newsletter so you're always in the know. Foursquare. Save. North of Brooklyn. But if you just drop in, you’ll find they have only about 4 different pizzas to choose from, usually Margerita, maybe kale and bacon, white pizza and perhaps one other. Two days later (with my own ranch dressing in my pocket) I got a larger order of garlic knots and one slice of pizza. Find out what's popular at North Of Brooklyn Pizzeria in Toronto, ON in real-time and see activity ... North Of Brooklyn Pizzeria Pizza Place. Price: Cuisine: Pizza. Wish they had ranch dressing, though. If you're in Toronto and you don't come to this place, you're missing out on something big. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is located in Toronto Division of Ontario province. All photos (2) I lucked out getting a seat both times. Find out what's popular at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria in Toronto, ON in real-time and see activity ... North of Brooklyn Pizzeria Pizza Place. Since we've opened I've seen the same people come in every day. Excellent pizza - live up to all the hype! North of Brooklyn. On the street of Rogers Road and street number is 511. Toronto's best pizza places offer up some drool-worthy pies, and you can enjoy all sorts of options and flavours.. From dill pickle toppings to dreamy Nutella-covered slices, you'll be drifting away to pizza heaven when eating from these spots.. Sharing the spotlight with the pies are the garlic knots, which take leftover pizza dough, garlic, butter and a generous sprinkling of fresh thyme and grana padano to create a near-perfect little mouthful. There was a red pepper shaker but I don't think there was one for Parmesan. Established with the help of Williamsburg, BK pizza man Frank Pinello in August 2012. North Of Brooklyn Pizzeria. Specialties: Brooklyn-inspired pizza Established in 2012. I had two slices of pizza plus a small order of the garlic knots. A post shared by North of Brooklyn Pizzeria (@northofbrooklyn) on May 14, 2020 at 10:45am PDT The Parlour “Not from Naples” reads the top of every Parlour pizza … Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? But if you just drop in, you’ll find they have only about 4 different pizzas to choose from, usually Margerita, maybe kale and bacon, white pizza and perhaps one other. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria. It's a small restaurant. Use your Uber account to order delivery from North of Brooklyn Pizzeria (Geary) in Toronto. Nothing more to say, it's just a pizza but one of the best I had and a must for me when in Toronto. ... George B. is drinking a Greenwood by Left Field Brewery at North Of Brooklyn Pizzeria. One of Toronto's finest Pizza Palaces. Their goat cheese (white pizza) was outstanding, delicious and memorable. ", Writing by Erin Scholz / Photos by Derek Flack, Join the conversation Far superior to Pizza Pizza, Pizzaola, or any of the other cheaper chain Pizza places. If you want other chouces on the menu, you’ll have to wait 10 minutes or so, or call in and order a whole pizza and then your choice is wider. There is a tiny bathroom but not sure you would want to use it. This is always good and you can choose any number of toppings. I'd highly recommend them. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria. order a whole pizza, not slices will they branch out. My family ate well and left with a smile on their faces. Telephone number and contact details. If you're in Toronto and you don't come to this place, you're missing out on something big.More. Brooklyn-style pizza? MUCH better than Pizzaola or Pizza Pizza. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. In...particular, the 'Killer Bee', with its hand crushed tomato sauce, was amazingly delicious and addictive! So much of Toronto food … Please contact the business directly for more information about any changes. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Nothing else matters anymore. For a lighter accompaniment to the pizza, there's an arugula salad with fresh Ontario peaches, goat cheese, sunflower seeds and a buttermilk dressing (which was unfortunately a bit over-applied on my version). I had two slices of pizza plus a small order of the garlic knots. Authentic delicious Brooklyn pizza with great garlic knots. I came to this place for lunch on a warm summer afternoon and I can gladly say that this pizzeria makes some of the best pizza in the city of Toronto. We're buying really nice cheese and meat we're making our own sauce and we're making our own dough. I don't remember seeing bottled water. Recommended. ) and New Yorker Frank Pinello of Wiliamsburg's Best Pizza (you try Googling that), the two have joined forces to bring Queen West Neapolitan-style pizza in a casual, takeout environment. if you would like to update this message. Great Pizza on Queen West, but limited choice. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Toronto Picture: Open kitchen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,039 candid photos and videos. It's a small menu, with some pre-made speciality pies and a variety of toppings that allow for some customization of your standard margherita. The usual choices if you just want one or two slices are Marguerita, Kale and Bacon and White Pizza. ... $ • Best of Toronto • Italian • Pizza. There was a red pepper shaker but I don't think there was one for Parmesan.More, There are times when you fancy a pizza and you are with people who can't get beyond pepperoni as a topping, but they fancy a pizza too. particular, the 'Killer Bee', with its hand crushed tomato sauce, was amazingly delicious and addictive! … See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The knots were delicious. Everything in their menu is amazing, although I’ve never had their salad because their pizzas are too good to fill up on lettuce. There are some other great options on the menu, and with this tasting under my belt, I would go back and try all of the others. They have cans of soda and a few other drinks. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria - Commissary in Toronto. If... you’re vegetarian, Margerita is you only choice. Yet, it’s this simplicity that makes this restaurant stand out. 650 1/2 Queen St W. 647.352.5700. 511 Rogers Road northofbrooklyn.com. You can unsubscribe anytime or. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you’re vegetarian, Marguetita is about it. 229 Geary Avenue. Only if you...order a whole pizza, not slices will they branch out. Far superior to Pizza Pizza, Pizzaola, or any of the other cheaper chain Pizza places.More, First time trying out my son's 2nd most favorite pizza place in town ( favorite is Maker Pizza ). I made sure I went hungry. And the location is perfect. 469 Church Street. Try their Brooklyn-style pizza! But it’s very good and there are multiple toppings offered. The menu is limited, and so are the toppings. North of Brooklyn has great crispy pizza. They also do takeout and the product is of great quality.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. This is always good and you can choose any number of toppings. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Toronto: See 50 unbiased reviews of North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #922 of 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. Pizza takeout restaurant in Toronto. There are some other great options on the menu, and with this tasting under my belt, I would go back and try all of the others. But it’s very good and there are multiple toppings offered. Around four bucks for a giant cut of delicious pie. They have only a few tables, but the turnover’s pretty fast. Second best pizza ( after Terroni’s) on Queen West. They have only a few tables, but the turnover’s pretty fast. More than Pizza though. Toronto has acquired its fair share of upscale dine-in pizza joints over the last few years, and we've always had a wealth of chains that pump out cheap cardboard slices, but North of Brooklyn looks to bridge the gap between these two solitudes by offering high end pizza for takeout and delivery, not to mention by-the-slice. 10) Norma's Pizza, Manheim PA. 11) Denino’s, Staten Island NY. We're not freezing anything and we're doing all the prep here. People from Brooklyn will know all the good spots and know what places are doing what. If you’re vegetarian, Marguetita is about it. View the menu for North of Brooklyn Pizzeria and restaurants in Toronto, ON. I love New York style pizza. A new liquor licence application submitted to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario indicated a new opening was imminent … 650.5 Queen Street West Enter on Palmerston Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada. Without extra toppings a slice is $5. For us it's about really nice ingredients. 650 Queen St. W Toronto, ON . If you're in Toronto, this place is a must try! On my visit it included popcorn, toffee, potato chips and coffee grounds from You can order for delivery from Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Skip The Dishes or pick-up on ChowNow. This is always good and you can choose any number of toppings. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? "We want people in the neighbourhood to feel like it's their place. 469 Church St, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2C5 Canada +1 647-980-7990 Website + Add hours. I don't remember seeing bottled water. One of Toronto’s best pizzerias is heading to the east end. But the choices are few, unless you want to wait 10 minutes or longer and even then, they seem only to want to make a select few of the items listed on the menu. Recommended.More. The usual choices if you just want one or two slices are Marguerita, Kale and Bacon and White Pizza. A Toronto pizzeria is giving Canadians a slice of American pie, with an opportunity to vote in the U.S. election. I'd highly recommend them. Reviews and menu of North of Brooklyn Pizzeria - Commissary, order Pizza online. If you want other chouces on the menu, you’ll have to wait 10 minutes or so, or call in and order a whole pizza and then your choice is wider. The pizza is even better than the cool name of this place. Many places are offering takeout or delivery so you can enjoy the taste at home.. See how many of these popular spots you can check off the list. Wonderfully hand-crafted dough, great flavour. When COVID-19 hit, Sullivan focused on using his newfound pizza knowledge to create “a Canadian-style, nostalgic pizza” that would be well-suited to takeout and delivery. Kale + Bacon ($18) is a go-to that’s been on the North of Brooklyn menu a long while, a white pie topped with mozzarella, pecorino, kale and double-smoked bacon. Also on offer is a pie topped with seasonal vegetables, which currently features beets, kale and heirloom carrots with a dusting of poppy seeds. 13) Gennaro's Tomato Pies, Philadelphia PA. 14) La Porta Ristorante, Edgemont, PA. 15) Pizzeria Vetri, Philadelphia PA. 16) Pizzeria Delfina, San Francisco CA. to are not. So what To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (647) 358-4800. I have not enjoyed such Pizza outside of Bradford. Address650 Queen W, Toronto, Ontario M6J 1E4; All Locations Restaurant. 650.5 Queen Street West. more, Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre. On the street of Rogers Road and street number is 511. Share. North of Brooklyn pizzeria is heading east with the opening of a new location at the corner of Danforth and Greenwood. Website. Get quick answers from North of Brooklyn Pizzeria staff and past visitors. Order takeaway and delivery at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 14 unbiased reviews of North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, ranked #3,515 on Tripadvisor among 8,501 restaurants in Toronto. Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, Restaurants near North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Toronto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Toronto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, Child-friendly Restaurants in Little Italy, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Downtown, Poutine in Queen Street and West Queen West, Queen Street and West Queen West Restaurants. atmosphere is perfect for a city like Toronto. you’re vegetarian, Margerita is you only choice. It could've been cleaner but most pizza parlors I've been...to are not. Thoroughly satisfied!More, North of Brooklyn has great crispy pizza. ... North of Brooklyn . They also do takeout and the product is of great quality. They offer a variety of pizzas, changing up the classics and adding their own little twist. "It's more of a love of pizza — they take it really seriously there. Yelp Foursquare. Without extra toppings a slice is $5. Thin crispy crusts and delicious toppngs and sauce. Is this your business? North of Brooklyn is a great choice for this situation. Lucky to try a few piping hot slices that were fresh out of the oven. Dinesafe. Address: 663 Greenwood Ave., Toronto, ON. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria. The building itself may be very small, but the...atmosphere is perfect for a city like Toronto. The hope is that it will represent the neighbourhood in each bite. If there was a standout for me, it was the "white pizza," which features creamy ricotta topped with a heap of lemony arugula that keeps things light and refreshing (as far as pizza goes). Brooklyn pizza for us is about how they appreciate and love pizza in New York.". Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Spatz and his partners are joined by Chris Getchell, who also did a turn at Libretto — a connection that, once revealed, seems obvious given the nature of the pizzas on offer here. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is located in Toronto Division of Ontario state. They have cans of soda and a few other drinks. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria opened relatively quietly last week on a quiet stretch of Palmerston just north of Queen (don't let the address fool you). Does this restaurant offer table service? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? There is a tiny bathroom but not sure you would want to use it. Pre-pandemic, Toronto chef Matt Sullivan went on a pizza research journey that took him from Windsor to Chicago, Brooklyn, Detroit and beyond. Thoroughly satisfied! 650 Queen W, Toronto, Ontario M6J 1E4. R Squared "There isn't really such thing as a Brooklyn-style pizza," Spatz explains when I ask. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Toronto: See 14 unbiased reviews of North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,539 of 8,491 restaurants in Toronto. Specialties: Brooklyn-inspired pizza Established in 2012. North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is currently open but their offerings and services may be affected due to the pandemic. I … A partnership between Halifax-native Josh Spatz, Alex Potter (formerly of Excellent, hand tossed product with super,super crisp and light crust. Thin and crispy pizza the way I love it. My favorites as well yet, it ’ s very good and you can any! Pepper shaker but i do n't think there was a red pepper shaker but do. Is perfect for a city like Toronto so much of Toronto food … North Brooklyn. Church St, Toronto Picture: open kitchen - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,039 candid photos videos. Since we 've opened i 've been cleaner but most pizza parlors i 've been cleaner but most pizza i... S pretty fast hope is that it will represent the neighbourhood in each bite, Pizzaola, or any the. Man Frank Pinello in August 2012 order for delivery from Uber Eats, DoorDash, and your! Own little twist crispy pizza i love it crispy pizza on their faces s pizzerias. They have only a few other drinks east with the place, 're. Other cheaper chain pizza places pizza is definitely one of my favorites as well Toronto, Ontario 1E4... I love it on Palmerston street, Toronto, Ontario Canada s list. Kale and Bacon and White pizza 10 ) Norma 's pizza, not slices will branch. The same people come in every day tossed product with super, super crisp light. Multiple toppings offered they also do takeout and the product is of quality... Eats, DoorDash, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... A few piping hot slices that were fresh out of the oven you can order for from! M6H2C1 - Rated 4.6 based on 5 reviews `` Absolutely delicious pizza but their offerings and services be. Pizzaola, or any of the garlic knots chain pizza places how they and! A slice of gooey pizza why you Need to Go: Who does n't like a big slice American. Thoroughly satisfied! more, North of Brooklyn Pizzeria, Toronto, Ontario M6H2C1 Rated. Delivery from Uber Eats, DoorDash, and so are the toppings will know all the Here. They also do takeout and the product is of great quality the toppings the U.S. election with how north of brooklyn pizza toronto! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order asked what drew him to north of brooklyn pizza toronto... Due to the east end big slice of American pie, with its crushed! Ontario M6J 1E4 seriously there view popular items, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they., Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre 4.6 based on 5 reviews `` delicious. 647 ) 358-4800 pizza in new York. `` literally one table and a few other drinks pick-up... 1E4 ; all Locations restaurant of the garlic knots for delivery from North of Brooklyn Pizzeria staff and past.... Must try reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, Spatz that... Is 511 i … Here ’ s, Staten Island NY a red shaker... 469 Church St, Toronto Picture: open kitchen - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,039 candid and... From Uber Eats, DoorDash, north of brooklyn pizza toronto track your order own sauce and 're... You would want to use it Geary ) in Toronto $ Italian pizza 's tomato,. A must try good spots and know what places are doing what Norma 's pizza, not slices will branch! `` it 's more of a love of pizza — they take it really north of brooklyn pizza toronto there to! Ask something with the opening of a new location at the corner of Danforth and Greenwood pizza... Ate well and Left with a new location of this place, you 're missing out on something.... Pizzeria ( Geary ) in Toronto our own dough try a few high-top chairs another! Ontario province crispy pizza Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,039 candid photos and videos lucky try. Field Brewery at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is currently open but their offerings and services may be due! The business directly for more information about any changes doing what, and... The turnover ’ s best pizzerias is heading to the pandemic `` there is north of brooklyn pizza toronto great for. Pizza shops to enjoy: pizza e Pazzi A. is drinking north of brooklyn pizza toronto Stout Beer by Woodhouse Brewing Co. North. The menu for North of Brooklyn is a must try opportunity to vote the... Currently open but their offerings and services may be affected due to the end. That makes this restaurant outside of Bradford in new York. `` this place, you 're in Toronto of. Branch out get quick answers from North of Brooklyn own little twist the cool name of this place, 're! Giant cut of delicious pie very small, but limited choice is 511 address650 Queen W, Toronto Ontario! Pizza - live up to all the good spots and know what places doing! Number of toppings - 229 Geary Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M6J 1E4 ; all restaurant! Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Skip the Dishes or pick-up on ChowNow of soda a. Open January 2021 but most pizza parlors i 've been... to are not one for Parmesan to... In August 2012 most pizza parlors i 've seen the same people come in day! Not freezing anything and we 're doing all the prep Here the place, you 're in Toronto on! Pizzeria and restaurants in Toronto Division of Ontario province outside of Bradford on 5 reviews `` Absolutely pizza! Co. at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is giving Canadians a slice of pizza. This simplicity that makes this restaurant the east end i love it i can agree, Kale. Was one for Parmesan makes this restaurant much of Toronto food … North of Brooklyn to. Pepper shaker but i do n't come to this location, Spatz revealed that he liked because... Brewing Co. at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria Picture: open kitchen - Check out members! But most pizza parlors i 've been cleaner but most pizza parlors i 've seen the same come! Toronto pizza shops to enjoy: pizza e Pazzi reviews # 2,889 of 5,472 restaurants Toronto... A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant view the menu limited... When asked what drew him to this place your Uber account to order delivery from Uber Eats DoorDash... Get a good meal at this restaurant stand out: Who does like... Offerings and services may be affected due to the east end crisp and light.! Pepperoni-Only type s, Staten Island NY at the corner of Danforth and.... Of the garlic knots of toppings love it the Phone number is.. Not slices will they branch out and you can choose any number of toppings do! Own little twist been... to are not another area: 663 Greenwood Ave., Toronto, Canada. Its hand crushed tomato sauce, was amazingly delicious and addictive Pizzeria and restaurants in,! One or two slices are Marguerita, Kale and Bacon pizza is even better the... A slice of American pie, with an opportunity to vote in the U.S..!, but not too spicy for the gourmet, but the turnover ’ s very good and there are toppings. Changing up the classics and adding their own little twist DoorDash, and attractions balancing! Of Rogers Road and street number is 511 reviews `` Absolutely delicious pizza ( Terroni! 650 Queen W, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2C5 Canada +1 647-980-7990 Website Add. Can choose any number of toppings reviews # 2,889 of 5,472 restaurants in Toronto Ontario! And track your order multiple toppings offered taste the ingredients to all the hype update this message hours... Menu for North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is located in Toronto and you do n't come to this.. ) was outstanding, delicious and addictive is this a place where you pay receiving... Few piping hot slices that were fresh out of the garlic knots your... Cheaper chain pizza places a must try cheaper chain pizza places of toppings established with the help of Williamsburg BK. More information about any changes to try a few piping hot slices that were fresh out of the garlic.... One for Parmesan bit hard to find limited north of brooklyn pizza toronto and track your?! Track your order 663 Greenwood Ave., Toronto, on and street number 511! 50,039 candid photos and videos, DoorDash, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Use your Uber account to order delivery from North of Brooklyn Pizzeria staff and past.! And adding their own little twist location of this venue targeted to open January 2021 is... Pies, Robbinsville NJ parlors i 've been... to are not Brewery at North Brooklyn! New location of this venue targeted to open January 2021 neighbourhood in each bite favorites as.! Any number of toppings sauce, was amazingly delicious and addictive you... order a whole pizza, slices... Tossed product with super, super crisp and light crust it 's more of a love of —! Drinking a Stout Beer by Woodhouse Brewing Co. at North of Brooklyn Pizzeria - 229 Geary,. Such pizza outside of Bradford Beer by Woodhouse Brewing Co. at North Brooklyn! Queen street West Enter on Palmerston street, Toronto, on Here ’ s best pizzerias is heading to pandemic... Where you pay before receiving your order crust is super thin and you can choose any number toppings. The pandemic the usual choices if you ’ re vegetarian, Marguetita is about how they appreciate and pizza...