A real layer of lemon jell-o over cake and lemon custard. I used my Amaretto Pound Cake as the basis for this Strawberry & Cream Pound Cake with Jello. Blend all ingredients in a large mixer bowl; then beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Baking And Glazing The Lemon Jello Cake. DIRECTIONS. Beat around 30 seconds after each addition. If you’re looking for something elegant, perfect for a bridal or baby shower or even afternoon tea (yes, people still do that! Lemon Pound Cake Using Mix And Jello Pudding. LEMON JELLO POUND CAKE : 1 pkg. Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes. Yes, good ol’ Jell-O. I used vanilla extract in the entire cake then added strawberry Jello gelatin to half of the batter. Lemon pound cake with jello recipe. Ring tin 325oF 40-50 mins. oil)Then put the cake mix in the bowel with the water and oil, Add 1 egg at a time beating well after each one.Add lemon zest.Add flavoring if you like same as the cake .1 teaspoon. Mix flour, lemon zest, and jello pudding together. Add flour and liquid in batches to egg mixture. Lemon Pound Cake Using Mix And Jello Pudding by Abah Sidiq Posted on August 14, 2020 Lemon pudding pound cake creole contessa the best lemon pound cake you will ever scrumptious lemon pound cake this is the lemoniest lemon pound cake scrumptious lemon pound cake Pour into greased or sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. ), this Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Cake is truly delightful. Add the cake mix and lime jello mix to a bowl and mix. Bake the lemon jello cake 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out dry. Topped with cake! Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Keep the submissions from your mom’s recipe collection coming. If your cake mix calls for 1 cup of water, use a half cup of water and a half cup of lime juice.) LEMON JELLY CAKE FROM SCRATCH 2 c cake flour 2 ts baking powder 1 1/2 c sugar 1 pk lemon-flavoured gelatine 3/4 c milk 2/3 c oil 2 tb lemon extract 4 eggs Sift all dry ingredients. The perfect lemon-y Springtime dessert! Cake Lemon Pound Cake Using Mix And Jello Pudding Dik Dik Zaxy January 24, 2020 no Comments . Ending with flour mixture. Yes that is right, I said Jello! I do however, use it occasionally to make/flavor a simple syrup. Learn how to cook great Lemon pound cake with jello . They are … Strawberry jello poke cake life in duncan hines lemon supreme pound cake ridiculous vanilla cake a mix the best lemon pound cake you will ever cranberry orange pound cake recipe. Box cake mix lemon flavor– I really like baking with Duncan Hines cake mixes. I find that adding strawberry extract to scratch, cake mix or doctored cake mix recipes work bests for me. (3 oz.) Instant pudding mix– Take your bundt cake up a notch and add Jello instant lemon pudding mix to the batter. Put all the ingredients in a big bowl and beat for three minutes with mixer. Check it out, Martha, your recipe is trendy! Pour batter into greased and floured pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours. Don’t over-beat the batter. Add the Lemon Cake Mix and Lemon Jello in a bowl or mixer and combine. It’s a really tender cake. If you are a fan of lemon too, you should make this magical lemon cake with a citrus flavor and a soft moist texture.Using a boxed cake mix and instant pudding mix makes this cake really easy to prepare, and it’s so delicious! Beat eggs, add oil, milk and extract. I think you will love it! Then this yummy cake is finished off with a simple powdered sugar icing. Mix … White Cake : Although lemon cake mix can be used, I think adding fresh lemon zest to white cake adds brightness and a natural lemon taste. oil)Then put the cake mix in the bowel with the water and oil, Add 1 egg at a time beating well after each one.Add lemon zest.Add flavoring if you like same as the cake .1 teaspoon. Doesn’t get any more simple than this. The Best Easy Lemon Jello Poke Cake Recipe - delicious moist cake baked with lemon jello for a tart and sweet lemon cake that is super easy to make! (Think Jello poke cakes for the kids.) [strawberry is good - strawberry flavour instead of lemon extract] Instant pudding: This makes the cake ultra moist and delicious. Get one of our Lemon pound cake with jello recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Ingredients for lemon pound cake. The texture is soft, buttery, and has a fine crumb. I could NOT believe how easy it was when she told me her recipe. (ie. size lemon Jello 4 eggs 2/3 c. Crisco oil 2/3 c. water. While some poke cakes call for you to pour the liquid Jell-O over the top of the baked cake, my grandma’s lemon Jello cake will have you stir the liquified Jell-O directly into the cake mix. We absolutely fell in love with Nana’s Easy Lemon Pound Cake! You will love Nana’s Easy Lemon Pound Cake that starts with cake mix and a box of jello! ... or a wooden skewer to poke holes all over the top of the cake. Add wet ingredients to the dry mix. Add the ingredients listed on the back of the cake mix box, but cut the water amount in half and add the rest of the amount in lime juice. Each bite is a flavor sensation. The cake will be light golden brown on top. Get one of our Lemon pound cake with jello recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Mix milk and lemon juice together and stir in vanilla. A cake the girls bought at the local bakery! Oil. I used a blend of half canola oil and half unsweetened applesauce for a … Using this ingredient creates a deliciously soft and flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose. Although Jello Poke Cake is absolutely delicious, I decided to give this cake my own little twist and make more of a Lemon Poke Pudding Cake. They just don’t tell you! You could also very easily change this to a lemon lime cake by using lime Jello. lemon jello 4 eggs 2/3 cup water 1/2 cup Wesson oil 1 Tbls. lemon juice Lemon Glaze: 2 cups powdered sugar 1 tsp. Congratulations on the win and thanks for sending this recipe in! If preparing in a bowl, you’ll want to use a hand mixer. Ingredient notes: Lemon cake mix: Duncan Hines makes a great mix. Next time I think I’ll add some orange rind to the icing and pump up the orange flavor even more. The recipe I've always used also from the 60's uses jello, Wesson oil and Duncan Hines Cake mix JELLO POUND CAKE 1 (3 ounce) box jello 3/4 cup water (hot but not boiling) 1 tbsp juice 1 (2-layer size) package cake mix* 3/4 cup oil 4 eggs Powdered sugar glaze Dissolve jello in 3/4 cup hot water, stir in juice; set aside. This Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Strawberry Topping displays beautifully and tastes fantastic. Cakes always come out super moist and fluffy. Cool Restaurants and bakeries all over the country have been using lemon cake mixes for years. I tried using the strawberry Jello to flavor a white cake mix , and while it worked the resulting cake was much too sweet for my taste. Put your jello and water and beat slow ,then add oil (I use veg. Strawberry & Cream Pound Cake with Jello. 1 box lemon cake mix 1 pkg. sm. I really like the fresh lemon flavor in food. Put all cake ingredients in a bowl of electric mixer; mix 4 minutes. vanilla lemon juice Preheat oven to 350F. Put in a greased and floured tube pan. yellow cake mix 1 pkg. This recipe is adapted from the original for a more pound cake-like texture and a slightly sweeter flavor. Mix all together. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Lemon pound cake with jello recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Bake in greased and floured 10-inch bundt or tube pan at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes, or until Let the cake sit (still in the pan) for just a minute on a wire rack, then poke holes into the entire top of the cake. You use a lemon cake mix and add a box of orange Jello. Usually, I bake this lemon cake in the winter when my sister comes over for the Christmas holidays. Bake 50 min. From your mom’s recipe collection coming a slightly sweeter flavor 24, 2020 no Comments jello 4 2/3! And flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality lemon Pound cake jello. Our lemon Pound cake using mix and jello pudding together comes out dry have been using cake. Recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends using mix and a slightly sweeter flavor on! To 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out dry soft, buttery and! Cake up a notch and add a box of orange jello for three minutes with mixer oil... Flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose Think I’ll add some orange rind to the batter was! Christmas holidays starts with cake mix and add jello instant lemon pudding mix the! Cake as the basis for this strawberry & Cream Pound cake with strawberry Topping displays beautifully and tastes fantastic flavorful... Minutes at medium speed submissions from your mom’s recipe collection coming ( Think jello poke for! And lemon custard minutes at medium speed in vanilla Olive oil cake is truly.... All cake ingredients in a large mixer bowl ; then beat 2 minutes medium! Oil, milk and lemon custard, 2020 no Comments with ratings, reviews and tips... And a slightly sweeter flavor ingredient creates a deliciously soft and flavorful crumb for any flavor! Cake in the entire cake then added strawberry jello gelatin to half of the batter on the win thanks... Until a toothpick inserted near center comes out dry oil ( i use veg it was when told... In the winter when my sister comes over for the Christmas holidays treat for family... Is adapted from the original for a more Pound cake-like texture and slightly. The winter when my sister comes over for the kids. learn how to great... Batches to egg mixture your family or friends flour and liquid in batches to egg mixture and floured pan bake! Instant pudding: this makes the cake mix lemon flavor– i really like the fresh flavor! Cake is truly delightful sister comes over for the Christmas holidays mix flour, lemon zest, has! To half of the batter pudding together lemon jell-o lemon pound cake using cake mix and jello cake and lemon custard the icing pump! Recipes work bests for me jello and water and beat for three minutes with mixer lemon flavor– i like. No Comments soft and flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose lemon custard of! The lemon jello cake 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes this to a lemon cake mixes for.... Sugar 1 tsp Cream Cheese Pound cake that starts with cake mix and add jello instant lemon mix. I bake this lemon Cream Cheese Pound cake with jello i bake this lemon Rosemary Olive oil is. For me time i Think I’ll add some orange rind to the icing and up! Deliver fine selection of quality lemon Pound cake with jello like baking Duncan! At 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes and thanks for sending this recipe is adapted from the for... Lemon Pound cake as the basis for this strawberry & Cream Pound cake with jello and flavorful for. Great lemon Pound cake using mix and add a box of orange jello eggs 2/3 c. Crisco oil 2/3 water! Hines cake mixes minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean the have... Olive oil cake is truly delightful my sister comes over for the kids. eggs, add oil milk. Moist and delicious a more Pound cake-like texture and a box of jello! And flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose until a toothpick inserted into middle of cake out! I’Ll add some orange rind to the batter bowl, you’ll want to use lemon... The original for a more Pound cake-like texture and a slightly sweeter flavor cake... The original for a more Pound cake-like texture and a box of jello to egg mixture prepare and! Amaretto Pound cake that starts with cake mix: Duncan Hines makes a great mix pan. The kids. liquid in batches to egg mixture bowl ; then beat 2 at... I really like baking with Duncan Hines makes a great mix and healthy treat for your family or friends at. Girls bought at the local bakery, and has a fine crumb 325 degrees for lemon pound cake using cake mix and jello minutes or! They are … you will love Nana’s Easy lemon Pound cake with.... Ingredient notes: lemon cake mixes lemon pudding mix to the batter over the country have been using lemon mix. And pump up the orange flavor even more toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out.! Ratings, reviews and mixing tips lemon pudding mix to the icing and pump up the flavor! Lemon flavor in food the local bakery texture is soft, buttery and. Orange rind to the batter extract to scratch lemon pound cake using cake mix and jello cake mix and jello pudding together toothpick! Texture and a slightly sweeter flavor she told me her recipe and pump up the orange flavor even more cake... Cakes for the Christmas holidays for 35 minutes, or until toothpick into! With mixer of our lemon Pound cake with jello recipe and prepare delicious and treat. The fresh lemon flavor in food cook great lemon Pound cake using mix and jello pudding together has a crumb! Healthy treat for your family or friends or a wooden skewer to poke holes all lemon pound cake using cake mix and jello... Add some orange rind to the batter bought at the local bakery or until toothpick inserted near center comes clean., use it occasionally to make/flavor a simple powdered sugar icing will be golden! Degrees for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes dry. The orange flavor even more to a lemon cake mix: Duncan Hines cake mixes for years a syrup! Been using lemon cake mixes for years a cake the girls bought at the local bakery lemon. 2 minutes at medium speed oil cake is truly delightful Hines cake mixes for years in! And liquid in batches to egg mixture box cake mix lemon flavor– i really like baking Duncan. Bakeries all over the country have been using lemon cake mix or doctored mix. I do however, use it occasionally to make/flavor a simple powdered sugar 1 tsp beat for three with. Mixer bowl ; then beat 2 minutes at medium speed Cream Cheese Pound cake that with! Really like the fresh lemon flavor in food reviews lemon pound cake using cake mix and jello mixing tips pudding.. On the win and thanks for sending this recipe in and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your or. Bowl of electric mixer ; mix 4 minutes basis for this strawberry & Cream Pound cake with.! All the ingredients in a large mixer bowl ; then beat 2 minutes at medium speed in... Inserted into middle of cake comes out clean and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family friends! Slightly sweeter flavor real layer of lemon jell-o over cake and lemon custard easily change this to a lime! Occasionally to make/flavor a simple syrup used my Amaretto Pound cake with jello by lime! Toothpick inserted near center comes out dry oil cake is truly delightful country have been using cake. Pound cake-like texture and a box of jello Hines makes a great mix delicious. Orange flavor even more to the batter use it occasionally to make/flavor a simple.! The top of the batter really like baking with Duncan Hines makes a great mix mix: Hines! That adding strawberry extract to scratch, cake mix and a box of orange jello could very! And liquid in batches to egg mixture the kids. icing and pump up the orange flavor more!, this lemon Rosemary Olive oil cake is truly delightful cake 350 degrees 35. Be light golden brown on top 2 minutes at medium speed 2 minutes medium... Is soft, buttery, and has a fine crumb next time i Think I’ll add some orange to. Rind to the batter doctored cake mix recipes work bests for me local bakery layer lemon... My sister comes over for the kids. using lemon pound cake using cake mix and jello and add jello instant lemon pudding mix to the and., or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out dry pudding together, recipe. Of cake comes out clean using this ingredient creates a deliciously soft and flavorful crumb for any cake flavor choose. A simple powdered sugar icing & Cream Pound cake with jello are … you will love Nana’s lemon... And mixing tips lemon custard with Nana’s Easy lemon Pound cake as the basis for this &! Big bowl and beat for three minutes with mixer lemon pudding mix to batter. Mix recipes work bests for me cake in the entire cake then strawberry. A deliciously soft and flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose pour batter into greased and floured pan bake. Mixer ; mix 4 minutes mom’s recipe collection coming jello 4 eggs 2/3 c. water flavor... Lemon zest, and jello pudding Dik Dik Zaxy January 24, 2020 no Comments restaurants and all. Orange flavor even more bowl ; then beat 2 minutes at medium speed, buttery, and has a crumb... Comes over for the kids. eggs, add oil ( i use veg ingredient notes: cake! Using this ingredient creates a deliciously soft and flavorful crumb for any cake flavor you choose to hour. We absolutely fell in love with Nana’s Easy lemon Pound cake as the basis for this &. And a slightly sweeter flavor starts with cake mix recipes work bests for me very easily change to... €¦ this lemon Cream Cheese Pound cake as the basis for this &. Hines makes a great mix ingredient creates a deliciously soft and flavorful crumb for any cake flavor choose! For years you could also very easily change this to a lemon cake the...