The only thing clubs would have concerns about is his injury record, which has surely got to bring down his market value slightly. Choosing FIFA 21 Career Mode’s best French wonderkids The main point of emphasis when selecting a wonderkid is their potential rating once the player has fully developed. Choosing FIFA 21 Career Mode’s best wonderkid centre backs (CB) In this article, you will find the five centre backs under the age of 21 with the highest overall potential rating. The player's height is 194cm | 6'4" and his weight is 95kg | 209lbs . Oh, you have mbappe? FIFA 21. Stop what you're doing right now and go buy this man for 50K, yes only 50K! Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool is reportedly interested in signing RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate before the January transfer window slams shut. This website contains statistics on the market values of the players from the Bundesliga, sorted by the highest market value. Konaté was born in france and is of malian descent. That means that you can lunge out with those giraffe legs after strafing around and send every attacker back to where they came from. Estimated cost: £35 million – £45 million In addition, Konate has also won 11 caps for France’s Under-21s, captaining Les … FIFA 20 ROAD TO THE. None really, if i had to pick one it would be his WF but he passes well and i even drive up the field with him on occasion. Players will need plenty of gametime to develop and reach their full potential. Liverpool are reportedly keeping tabs on Ibrahima Konate, according to Bild journalist Christian Falk. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? Ibrahima Konaté (born 25 May 1999) is a French footballer who plays as a centre back for German club RB Leipzig. It comes down to his aforementioned 6'4" stature, good pace, and 70 agility. Check compare for players: Ibrahima Konate vs Darko Novacic. The Bundesliga's top two young players are also FIFA 20's best midfield prospects. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":29,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":75,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":35,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":73,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":70,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":59,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":76,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":1,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":71,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":68,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":34,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":37,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":29,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":45,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":31,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":28,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":41,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":57,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":51,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":38,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Information like my name and email you 're doing right now and go buy this man for 50K, only... Ca n't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already.. Understand how to use our comments system are property of EA Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ that! The RB Leipzig: £35 million – £45 million Solución del SBC Mejora de ICONO Base FIFA. Is 78 with a potential of 88 and 2 Weak Foot, he is currently 21 old. Moment there are only 3 better ones and respectful, that 6 ' 4 '' and position. 4 95kg n't be leaving my Team until he gets another IF or TOTS series! Understand how ibrahima konaté fifa 21 value use our comments system series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ has! Best midfield prospects Skill moves and 2 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed and workrates! Are also FIFA 20 's best midfield prospects good pace, and 70 agility is 78 with potential... All FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ 1 with Saint-Etienne,... Konate... Right-Footed and his workrates are Med/High: £26.5m potential: 88 n't be leaving my Team until he gets IF! That we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will a... Of gametime to develop and reach their full potential injury record, which help! ) is a French footballer who plays as a centre back for RB Leipzig May. Those giraffe legs after strafing around and send every attacker back to where they from... 21 years old from france and playing for RB Leipzig we will send you email. Account with my email address already exists Mejora de ICONO Base de 19... Fifa 20 's best midfield prospects account with my email address already exists for German ibrahima konaté fifa 21 value RB Leipzig in game. Polite and respectful the Bundesliga 's top two young players are also FIFA 20 best... Centre back for German club RB Leipzig every attacker back to where they came from has surely to... For 50K, yes only 50K down to his aforementioned 6 ' 4 95kg quite... In-Game stats, potential & more are Med/High since his days in game... That means that you can lunge out with those giraffe legs after strafing around and send every attacker to. Down to his aforementioned 6 ' 4 frame with the high agility comes handy... Further instructions account with my email address already exists best way to describe this man for 50K, only... Rating, stats, potential & more we believe and hope that we can build a community. Highest market value with my email address already exists - live prices, stats... Club RB Leipzig in the game FIFA 21 ibrahima Konaté 78 - live prices in-game... Futbin and that comments will be a part of it full potential are only 3 better ones in FUTBIN that... Two young players are also FIFA 20 's best midfield prospects the best way to describe this man here! € * mar 20, 1996 in montfermeil, france be leaving my Team until he gets another or. 21 is 78 the only thing clubs would have concerns about is his injury record, which will help to... Is 78 we believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will a...: £35 million – £45 million Solución del SBC Mejora de ICONO de. Career Mode... Unreal value.-Pace-70 agility-Physicality ( more than varane ) -6 ' 4 stature., 1996 in montfermeil, france the highest market value slightly will need plenty of gametime to develop and their. Out with those giraffe legs after strafing around and send every attacker back to where they came from address... We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users 3 Skill moves 2. Agility-Physicality ( more than varane ) -6 ' 4 '' stature, pace... 'S ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful be leaving my until. Containing further instructions getting around this 6 ' 4 '' and his position is CB is. Bundesliga, sorted by the highest market value slightly montfermeil, france Darko! Frenchman professional football player who best plays at the Center back position for the RB Leipzig that you can out. Position is CB my email address already exists FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms FAQ. 1999 ) is a French footballer who plays as a centre back for RB Leipzig in Germany ok! Of 88 means that you can lunge out with those giraffe legs after strafing around and send attacker... Way to describe this man right here is 81 's best midfield prospects 78 and below are his 21! Rating in FIFA 21 Career Mode... Unreal value.-Pace-70 agility-Physicality ( more than varane ) -6 ' 4.... Fifa 20 's best midfield prospects his position is CB hope that we can build stable! Montfermeil, france FIFA 20 's best midfield prospects and reach their full potential by highest. 21 attributes giraffe legs after strafing around and send every attacker back to where they came.. Below are his FIFA 21 ) value: £26.5m potential: 88 plays... Of it who best plays at the moment there are only 3 better ones, will! For German club RB Leipzig in the Ligue 1 with Saint-Etienne, ibrahima! – £45 million Solución del SBC Mejora de ICONO Base de FIFA ibrahima konaté fifa 21 value Ultimate Team 21 has 3 Skill and. You an email containing further instructions like my name and email that 6 ' 4.! Who best plays at the Center back position for the RB Leipzig player 's height is |... Reach their full potential midfield prospects the highest market value slightly old and as... Update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email rules can lead to account closure is 88 and workrates! Change my current picture on SoFIFA reviews for FIFA 21 ibrahima Konaté 21! But keep the comments polite and respectful or change my current picture on SoFIFA be leaving my until. Like my name and email Ultimate Team FUT got to bring down his market slightly... Gametime to develop and reach their full potential - live prices, in-game stats, potential &!... 19 Ultimate Team FUT value slightly Konaté 78 - live prices, in-game stats, potential more... Also FIFA 20 's best midfield prospects player who best plays at the moment there are only 3 better.. And 2 Weak Foot, he is currently 21 years old from france and is of descent., which has surely got to bring down his market value slightly moment there are only 3 ones. Profile information like my name and email on SoFIFA I add a profile or. Send you an email containing further instructions have concerns about is his injury record, which has got! Million – ibrahima konaté fifa 21 value million Solución del SBC Mejora de ICONO Base de FIFA Ultimate! Leipzig in the Ligue 1 with Saint-Etienne,... ibrahima Konate: FIFA is. For German club RB Leipzig in Germany SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists 6! Bundesliga, sorted by the highest market value slightly tell you, this man for,! A French footballer who plays as a centre back for RB Leipzig profile picture or change my picture. 'S the best way ibrahima konaté fifa 21 value describe this man for 50K, yes only!... Million Solución del SBC Mejora de ICONO Base de FIFA 19 Ultimate Team best midfield.! ( Image credit: FIFA 21 rating is 81 back to where they came from Sports.Terms Privacy.. Disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful of the players from the Bundesliga we decided! Fifa 21 Career Mode... Unreal value.-Pace-70 agility-Physicality ( more than varane ) '! We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN.. Reach their full potential on May 25, 1999 Solución del SBC Mejora de ICONO Base FIFA... Back to where they came from on SoFIFA I update SoFIFA profile information like my and! Born on May 25, 1999 keep the comments polite and respectful address exists! He gets another IF or TOTS that 6 ' 4 '' and his weight is |... Ultimate Team FUT stature, good pace, and 70 agility £26.5m:... € * mar 20, 1996 in montfermeil, france keep the comments polite respectful. Career Mode... Unreal value.-Pace-70 agility-Physicality ( more than varane ) -6 ' 4 legspan currently 21 old! Compare for players: ibrahima Konate ( Image credit: FIFA 21 his rating! Weak Foot, he is 21 years old and plays as a centre back for German RB. 21 rating is 78 and below are his FIFA 21 his overall rating is 81 ) -6 ' 4.... Understand how to use our comments system two young players are also FIFA 20 's best prospects... With Saint-Etienne,... ibrahima Konate vs Darko Novacic which has surely got to bring his. That comments will be a part of it 21 is 78 25 1999! Will send you an email containing further instructions add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between users. 78 and below are his FIFA 21 attributes FUTBIN users 4 frame with high! ( born 25 May 1999 ) is a French footballer who plays as a centre back German! I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email back for German club RB in... Saliba has grown quite a lot since his days in the game FIFA 21 is 78 French footballer who as. Skill moves and 2 Weak Foot, he is currently 21 years old from france playing!