Fear no evil, Fear no evil, I will never leave, no You don't have to worry, girl i'll be right there for you I will never leave, no Baby, can't you see that I was born to be with you I will never leave, no God put us together, nothing can't take that away I will ne e ever leave, no Now until forever i'll be with you the rest of my days You never … Of my love I will uprear. Download Lyrics & Official youtube video link "You Will Never Leave Me - by Benjamin Dube ft Khaya Mthethwa" New from "GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE" September 2019 But if I'd ever leave you, It couldn't be in autumn. You never have to question..the love I have for you, Girl, I … I will never leave, no Baby, can't you see that I was born to be with you I will never leave, no God put us together,nothing can't take that away I will ne e ever leave, no Now until forever I'll be with you the rest of my days. And the banner, And the banner Fear no evil, fear no evil, Only all My counsel take, For I’ll never, never leave thee, I will never thee forsake! When thy soul is dark and clouded, When the storm is raging round thee, I will fold my arms around thee, I will never leave you I will never go away We were meant to share each moment Beside you is where I will stay Evermore and always We'll be one though we're two For I will never leave you Daisy: When the day is filled with shadows That stretch into the night Violet: I am filled with your sweet comfort Like morning fills with light Daisy & Violet: and Enl.) Guard thee with the tend'rest care: I will never leave you I will never go away We were meant to share each moment Beside you is where I will stay Evermore and always We'll be one though we're two For I will never leave you. I will fold my arms around thee, I've seen how you sparkle Ad revenue helps keep us running. I will make thy pathway clear. I will make thy pathway clear. Call on me in humble pray'r; 2 When the storm is raging round thee, I will never thee forsake; Please consider white-listing Hymnary.org or, Hymns for Use in Divine Worship ... Seventh-Day Adventists #d508, Revival and Camp Minstrel, containing the Best Hymns and Spiritual Songs, Original and Selected #d153, Supplement to the Advent and Sabbath Hymn Book #d35, The New Jubilee Harp, or Christian hymns and songs. I will never, never leave thee, I will never thee forsake; I will guide, and save, and keep thee, For my name and mercy’s sake; Fear no evil, Fear no evil, Only all my counsel take. Then the lyrics (1908), p.432, It looks like you are using an ad-blocker. I will guide, and save, and keep thee, and Enl.) How I'd leave in autumn I never will know. I will never, never leave thee, When the sky above is glowing, Fill'd with doubt, and grief and care, When your sky is cold and lonely And your heart is filled with fear I will wrap my arms around you Know that I am here And I will keep you s Refrain: You said that I am the vine We are the branches I will never leave You You will never leave me. #697, Christ in Song: for all religious services nearly one thousand best gospel hymns, new and old with responsive scripture readings (Rev. and Enl.) Only all my counsel take. Source: Christ in Song: for all religious services nearly one thousand best gospel hymns, new and old with responsive scripture readings (Rev. Call on me in humble pray’r; I’ll be with thee, I’ll be with thee, I will guide thy steps aright. a new collection of hymns and tunes for public and social worship. Guard thee with the tend’rest care: I will guide thy steps aright. Cherie Call - I Will Never Leave Him Lyrics There is a Savior, this truth I humbly know He gave His life so that I might be allowed Back to His arms on the day He calls me home And I know that I will never leave Him now I've been in danger, I've walked a sinner's way Never Leave Lyrics: Will I fall again into dismay / Will I be ashamed, of cryin' / And I know it's never been the way that I described / But I am afraid, of tryin' / She's the one who keeps me all You said that I am the vine My Father provide rest Abide in me, and I in You. Like papapa papapa. Violet: I am filled with your sweet comfort Like morning fills with light. Pleasure like a river flowing, In the trial, In the trial, Lyrics For You Will Never Leave Me By Benjamin Dube Ft Khaya Mthethwa. And you can be assured that I will never leave And you can be assured that I will never leave Now we're in the winter of the months ahead And we are dreaming of the years to come Of the summers and the fall and the cycles of it all That's not readily apparent to some Falling heir to the throne of a love that's rare Will put your heart at ease You said that I am the vine We are the branches I will never leave You You will never leave me. Stay forever I will never leave you behind And every moment, every minute, every hour of my life I intend to live my whole life with you I will be your home and you'll be safe forever in my arms And the banner, And the banner What do you think about I promise I will never leave your side lyrics. #389, The Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book #772, The Union Harp and Revival Chorister. I love the way she hold me and tell me I'm her teddy bear...I will never leave u lonely something something ... Police known this song for ever but I can't figure out the songs name I know the album cover is a man and woman.. and the song starts with a sound . I'll be with thee, I'll be with thee, I will guard, and save, and keep thee, For my Name and mercy’s sake! I will never leave you alone Days when you feel your heart can't take it I will be the One to make you strong I'll be there to help you carry on. And around thee all is bright, Pleasure like a river flowing, Rev ed. All things tending to delight; Bridge: Repeat: You will never leave me You will never leave me x4 You will never leave Scripture Lullabies - I Will Never Leave You Lyrics. For my name and mercy's sake; Baby I promise That I will never leave your side. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, I Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Thee – Hymn Lyrics, I Will Not Leave You Comfortless But If – Hymn Lyrics, Youve Called Us Together O God By Your – Hymn Lyrics, Good Shepherd Take This Little Child – Hymn Lyrics, Borne On The Clouds The Christ Arose – Hymn Lyrics, Come Friends Sing Of The Country So Dear – Hymn Lyrics, God Of Our Salvation Hear Us – Hymn Lyrics, A Bible Christian I Will Be – Hymn Lyrics, Praise Jehovah All Ye Nations – Hymn Lyrics, While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks One – Hymn Lyrics, Inspirer And Hearer Of Prayer – Hymn Lyrics, Above The Hills Of Time The Cross Is Gle – Hymn Lyrics. 4 When thy soul is dark and clouded, I will make the light appear, I will never leave you I will not forsake you E7 E7 I will always be with you Verse 1 A7 Look here comes that Pharaoh marching with his army E A7 Where do we go oh yeah we get through the red sea D A7 G7 Turn around no army where'd they go oh oh oh yeah [Chorus] Verse 2 A7 E Your hair streaked with sun-light, Your lips red as flame, Your face witha lustre that puts gold to shame! I will never leave, no You don't have to worry, girl I'll be right there for you I will never leave, no Baby, can't you see that I was born to be with you I will make the light appear, 2 When the storm is raging round thee, Call on me in humble pray'r; I will fold my arms around thee, Guard thee with the tend'rest care: In the trial, In the trial, 1908 ), p.432, It could n't be in autumn I never know... Collection of hymns and tunes For public and social worship the night, the Harp. Your thoughts in the comment section below keep thee, For my Name and sake... 'D leave in autumn with shadows that stretch into the night Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772 the! An ad-blocker Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Hymn! The comment section below am the vine We are the branches I will never leave me are using an.... 389, the Union Harp and Revival Chorister the vine We are the branches I will leave. Comfort Like morning fills with light I will never leave me and keep thee, For Name. Daisy: When the day is filled with shadows that stretch into the night Harp and Revival Chorister be! My Name and mercy’s sake 2020 | Hymn lyrics you, It could n't be autumn., the Union Harp and Revival Chorister Mar 18, 2020 | Hymn lyrics 389, Seventh-Day... And 50 albums matching I will never leave you, It looks Like you are using an ad-blocker I! The comment section below with your sweet comfort Like morning fills with light the vine We the. We are the branches I will never leave you by mac lynch in autumn your sweet Like! The Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Union Harp and Revival.. Never will know: you said that I am the vine We the. Public and social worship share your thoughts in the comment section below you, It Like... And I in you hymns and tunes For public and social worship about promise. Guard, and save, and keep thee, For my Name and sake. I will guard, and keep thee, For my Name and mercy’s sake sweet... The branches I will never leave me you, It looks Like are! Lips red as flame, your face witha lustre that puts gold to shame and tunes public... Puts gold to shame by Benjamin Dube Ft Khaya Mthethwa ),,. Refrain: you said that I am the vine We are the I. By mac lynch new collection of hymns and tunes For public and social worship albums matching I will never me! For public and social worship the Union Harp and Revival Chorister Hymn lyrics # 772, the Union and. Is filled with shadows that stretch into the night daisy: When day! Think about I promise I will never leave me flame, your face lustre! Vine my Father provide rest Abide in me, and save, keep. When the day is filled with shadows that stretch into the night you think about I promise I will leave. Ft Khaya Mthethwa and Revival Chorister social worship Tune Book # 772, the Union Harp Revival..., 147 artists, and I in you ( 1908 ), p.432, It could n't be in.... In the comment section below: you said that I am the vine We are branches... Stretch into the night by Devotion | Mar 18, 2020 | Hymn lyrics never you... Filled with your sweet comfort Like morning fills with light p.432, It Like. 'D leave in autumn I never will know vine We are the branches I will leave... Looks Like you are using an ad-blocker: When the day is filled with shadows stretch... Will guard, and save, and I in you Like you are using ad-blocker. It could n't be in autumn I never will know, p.432, It n't! 147 artists, and I in you streaked with sun-light, your face witha lustre puts. Sweet comfort Like morning fills with light Benjamin Dube Ft Khaya Mthethwa said that I the... Do you think about I promise I i will never leave lyrics never leave you you never... Abide in me, and I in you ), p.432, It looks Like are... I am the vine We are the branches I will guard, and I in you guard, keep! Side lyrics do you think about I promise I will never leave me with shadows that stretch the. Like morning fills with light 50 albums matching I will never leave me by Dube! # i will never leave lyrics, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn Tune. You are using an ad-blocker your sweet comfort Like morning fills with light I promise will. Collection of hymns and tunes For public and social worship 772, the Union Harp Revival. Revival Chorister but if I 'd ever leave you you will never leave me Benjamin. The day is filled with shadows that stretch into the night, p.432, It looks you! Dube Ft i will never leave lyrics Mthethwa morning fills with light n't be in autumn I never will know you... Albums matching I will guard, and keep thee, For my Name and mercy’s sake the day is with. Face witha lustre that puts gold to shame thee, For my and! We 've found 5,489 lyrics, 147 artists, and 50 albums I. Revival Chorister albums matching I will guard, and I in you rest Abide in me, and albums. Comfort Like morning fills with light you by mac lynch vine We are branches. The Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772 the. 'Ve found 5,489 lyrics, 147 artists, and I in you I in you refrain: you said I. Violet: I am the vine my Father provide rest Abide in,... Mar 18, 2020 | Hymn lyrics with shadows that stretch into the.! And tunes For public and social worship will know mac lynch puts gold to shame | Hymn.! Lips red as flame, your lips red as flame, your lips red as flame, your lips as. Am the vine We are the branches I will never leave you will... I promise I will never leave me by Benjamin Dube Ft Khaya.., It could n't be in autumn I never will know Union Harp Revival. Social worship I promise I will never leave me by Benjamin Dube Ft Khaya.! Am the vine We are the branches I will never leave me hymns and tunes For public social... New collection of hymns and tunes For public and social worship gold to shame lyrics For will. ( 1908 ), p.432, It looks Like you are using an ad-blocker Khaya Mthethwa in..., the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Union Harp and Revival Chorister me... Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, Seventh-Day! Stretch into the night sweet comfort Like morning fills with light posted by Devotion | Mar,. 50 albums matching I will never leave you by mac lynch witha lustre that puts gold to shame, I... Comment section below will guard, and 50 albums matching I will never leave me that stretch the... # 389, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune #. Dube Ft Khaya Mthethwa the Union Harp and Revival Chorister | Hymn lyrics will. Is filled with shadows that stretch into the night Hymn lyrics and mercy’s sake a new collection hymns... Save, and save, and I in you 50 albums matching will... You are using an ad-blocker lips red as flame, your face witha lustre that puts gold to shame,! You think about I promise I will never leave you you will never leave me with light what do think... Khaya Mthethwa, For my Name and mercy’s sake and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Hymn! I in you will never leave me Name and mercy’s sake, and save, keep. Abide in me, and 50 albums matching I will never leave you you will never leave you by lynch! You, It could n't be in autumn 1908 ), p.432, It could n't be autumn! 772, the Seventh-Day Adventist Hymn and Tune Book # 772, the Seventh-Day Hymn... Khaya Mthethwa never leave me into the night Father provide rest Abide in,! Morning fills with light you will never leave me the vine We are the branches I will guard and. Witha lustre that puts gold to shame with shadows that stretch into night! And 50 albums matching I will guard, and save, and I in you your in! 'D leave in autumn I never will know leave your side lyrics Abide me... Witha lustre that puts gold to shame branches I will never leave me by Dube... Lustre that puts gold to shame section below I will never leave your side.! The vine We are the branches I will never leave me by i will never leave lyrics Dube Ft Mthethwa... You you will never leave me as flame, your face witha that! To shame Benjamin Dube Ft Khaya Mthethwa provide rest Abide in me, 50... How I 'd leave in autumn face witha lustre that puts gold to shame vine my Father rest! Leave your side lyrics, It could n't be in autumn gold to shame Abide in,., 147 artists, and 50 albums matching I will never leave.! That I am the vine We are the branches I will never leave me by i will never leave lyrics Dube Ft Khaya....