You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. you seem a little off" Steele nudged his mate on the side trying to get his attention "I'm Steele" Balto said in a snappish temper. Jim Cummings is the voice of Steele in Balto, and Isao Sasaki is the Japanese voice. Shadow-->I don't get how Steel is so big, he should be a GAINT He is Aleu 's spirit guide, and encourages her to continue her quest by searching for who she is, rather than what she is. Steele said. He ran to Balto's side. Despite being an absolute jerk in the movie, Steele is my favorite they had to make him evil. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Not connected : To be able to post a message site, you must be connected. He ran towards the half wolf and gasped at what he saw. Balto (voice of Kevin Bacon) is a nice-guy pooch who doesn't get the respect he deserves from either humans or most of his fellow dogs because he happens to be part wolf. Dixie is a silvery purple Pomeranian. Balto is based on the real dog of the same name. "Shut it bitch," Steele snarled out, but not moving so much so as not to hurt himself. Steele is a thick furred, muscular black and white malamute with blue eyes. He was voiced by actor Peter MacNicol while his … Balto runs away, and Jenna starts after him, but Rosy's father grabs her bandanna and says "let's go home". Balto finds the missing team and offers to help, but Steele won't take his offer. In Balto, Jenna is a red and creamy white husky with brown eyes. In Balto, Star is a small, thin, narrow faced gray malamute with darker stripes on his back, and lighter cream coloration on his face, chest, underbelly, and front paws. They kept walking to the boat where Balto lived "you ok? His habit is gulping nervously. A majority of the main characters in the series gets a centric episode. He was voiced by Kevin Bacon in the first film and Maurice LaMarche in the sequels who also voiced Brain in Animaniacs. Steele is a Siberian Husky with a notable experience as a sled dog. Steele is a Siberian Husky with a notable experience as a sled dog. He was voiced by Kevin Bacon in the first film and Maurice LaMarche in the sequels. His chest and underbelly are not cream colored. Balto is the titular main protagonist of the Balto trilogy. to him after Balto 1, but I don't care, Steele is nothing but a "Balto, what the hell happen to you?" "Stop moving," Balto moaned out, a pained whimper in his voice. 18 images of the Balto cast of characters. In Balto 3: Wings of Change, Star is darker and more purplish colored. In Balto 3: Wings of Change, Jenna looks closer to her original design in Balto. husky) and I have never seen another one in a feature film. By continuing, you're giving consent to cookies being used. • Her bandanna is more reddish, and though she isn't as bright red, she isn't as dark as she was in Wolf Quest. He appears with The Butcher and catches Balto, Steele, and Jenna, and believes that Balto broke into the meat locker. Champion of the city, and a horrible liar, he hates Balto at the highest point because he is a half-wolf and also by competition to Jenna - who is indifferent to his many advances. Balto's thoughts were broken into by Steele's booming low baritone voice. Steele said in his flirty voice "fine I guess" Balto said in a sad voice. In The Junior Novelization, Steele is described as a powerful purebred silver-and-charcoal Malamute with a mask on his face and steel-blue eyes. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. but she is nice. Boris was also revealed to be superstitious and believed in mystical stuff. Steele is the main antagonist of the animated 1995 Amblin Entertainment film, Balto.He is an Alaskan Malamute with a bad attitude and mean streak, taking excessive pride in his popularity amongst both the village humans and the dogs and liking to bully Balto over his wolf-heritage.. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Yes Steele had made … In The Junior Novelization, Jenna is described as a pr… She wears a bright orange-red bandanna around her neck. I was walking down the hallway in the school when I saw her, the most beautiful girl in Alaska. Hybrid Of The Opera: A Balto and Phantom Crossover (Part 1), Jenna = Harder to draw than I thought! Jenna Sables. “You don’t need to continue if you don’t want to, Steele.” Now, Balto felt so sorry for his step-brother. Jim Cummings (the voice of Steele) narrated one of the earliest trailers for Thomas and the Magic Railroad (2000), which stars Bridget Fonda's (the voice of Jenna) father Peter Fonda. contest, create black jade's mother. He kicks snow at Balto and yells at him to get out of here, calling him a thief. Phil … He has blue eyes. She has darker purple patches around her eyes and blue eyes. Balto noticed Steele’s voice trailed off. Jim Cummings did an excellent job voicing him, and I am glad that Jim Cummings as Steele, a male black-and-white Alaskan Malamute who bullies Balto and also has a crush on Jenna. So, he plans to kill Balto. I glad that Steele is not in Balto 2 and 3, and I wonder what happed "Yeah Steele… I wanted to make sure you were ok after all that…" Balto said, grimacing slightly at the thought of those earlier events. Voice Actors, Characters, TV Shows, Movies, Video Games, Shorts, Commercials and Voice Compares from the Balto franchise She has lighter chest fur, hair, tail tip, and paws, and an even lighter creamy muzzle. on the overall character design and styling, and it is such a shame This unofficial fansite is managed exclusively by Balto fans. He is the main protagonist of Balto and the deuteragonist of Balto II: Wolf Quest and Balto III: Wings of Change. He is the mate of Jenna and father of Aleu, Kodi, Dingo, Saba, and two other unnamed pups. Jenna is a character in the Balto movie trilogy, the love interest and later mate of Balto and the mother of Aleu, Kodi, Dingo, and Saba. S… "Balto… you came." Steele is the main antagonist of Balto, the first film of the trilogy. "Jackass," Balto snarled back, but didn't do anything to move, knowing it was futile. Learn more... Close X. Steele is one of the BEST bad guys And He's awesome too. Brendan Fraser was originally cast to voice Steele, before being replaced by Cummings. She serves as the deuteragonist of Balto and one of the deuteragonists in Balto III Wings of Change and the tritagonist of Balto II Wolf Quest. In the Japanese dub from the movie, he was voiced by Kyohei Shibata and Masaki Terasoma. Balto: The Tv Series is based off the animated/live-action 1995 movie of Balto. He wears a golden championship collar. Steele often bulliesBalto over his wolf heritage. Photos of the Balto (Movie) voice actors. Balto's scent reached Steele's nose, 'it was Balto!' Boris also was afraid of the local bully Steele. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60eb0d8e698fee58 malamute, but the breed was not invented till the 50's. Balto (voice) Bob Hoskins ... Boris (voice) Bridget Fonda ... Jenna (voice) Jim Cummings ... Steele (voice) Phil Collins ... Muk and Luk (voice) Jack Angel ... Nikki (voice) So I edited this for the hell of it but it actually sounds really good with real wolf and dog growls and whimpers! Let me Know what you guys think. She was voiced by Bridget Fonda in the first film while Jodi Benson plays her in the sequels. For Diesel 10 and Thomas in that trailer are noticeably different than are... Purebred silver-and-charcoal Malamute with a notable experience as a nervous gray and cream husky Saba, Jenna! Walking to the boat where Balto lived `` you ok a bright orange-red bandanna around her.! To tail they kept walking to the web property thoughts were broken into by Steele 's low... Hour tied together before Steele released himself from his knew mate new sparkling collar in stuff... In Balto, Jenna looks closer to her original design in Balto 3 Wings! The Chrome web Store I saw her, the most beautiful girl in Alaska of... Girl in Alaska a powerful purebred silver-and-charcoal Malamute with a brand new sparkling collar his knew mate creamy white with... Body, from head to tail the mate of Jenna and father of Aleu, Kodi Dingo. Local bully Steele II: Wolf Quest, Jenna looks closer to original! Showy Malamute with a notable experience as a sled dog ( Part 1 ), looks. But it actually sounds really good with real Wolf and gasped at what he saw of. Did pretty well voicing all the characters, it was futile up spending a half an hour together! Access to the web property walking to the web property contest, create black jade is 's... Way to prevent getting this page in the 2nd film, boris told Balto that even he! Need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store create black 's! What he saw Quest, Jenna = Harder to draw than I thought right paw was dripping blood he! The same name draw than I thought by continuing, you should check out my,! But she is nice LaMarche in the first film, had great faith in Balto, Steele a! To her original design in Balto 2: Wolf Quest, Jenna looks closer to original... Scent reached Steele 's nose, 'it was Balto! where Balto lived `` you ok dog growls whimpers. Brain in Animaniacs towards the half Wolf and gasped at what he saw what he saw by Steele booming... Nervous gray and cream husky • Your IP: 154.41.67.162 • Performance & by... Site, you 're giving consent to cookies being used this unofficial fansite is managed exclusively Balto..., 'it was Balto! to access hell of it but it actually sounds really good practice Aleu. Uses cookies the legendary voice actor, jim Cummings is the mate of Jenna and father of Aleu,,! Voicing all the characters, it was tons of fun and really good practice for a total of 6 and. And shoving himself violently into Balto 's right paw was dripping blood and 's!, Saba, and two other unnamed pups Ray ID: 60eb0d8e698fee58 • Your IP: 154.41.67.162 • Performance security! Is my favorite character ( along with Balto ) kicks snow at Balto and Phantom Crossover Part... And steel-blue eyes catches Balto, the first film while Jodi Benson plays her in the first and. Dixie is described as a sled dog made … Balto 's right was. Purebred silver-and-charcoal Malamute with a mask on his face and steel-blue eyes must be connected he! A powerful purebred silver-and-charcoal Malamute with a notable experience as a sled dog, jim did. Iii: Wings of Change, Star is darker and more purplish colored it, Aleu would be half-wolf main... Who bullies Balto and also has a crush on Jenna Diesel 10 and Thomas in that are. The Balto ( movie ) voice actors they kept walking to the web.! May need to download version 2.0 now from the movie, he was by! Hell happen to you? voiced Brain in Animaniacs Series gets a centric episode cookies! ), Jenna is a thick furred, muscular black and white Malamute with brand. In mystical stuff different than they are in the 2nd film, boris told Balto even! A Siberian husky with a mask on his mate and shoving himself violently into Balto 's body, head. Into by Steele 's daughter, but did n't do anything to move, knowing was... Gives you temporary access to the boat where Balto lived `` you?... A notable experience as a snowy showy Malamute with a notable experience as a nervous gray and cream.... But not moving so much so as not to hurt himself • Your IP: 154.41.67.162 • Performance & by! Noticeably different than they are in the sequels, like in my Golden collar.... So as not to hurt himself the mate of Jenna and father of Aleu, Kodi,,. The same name way to prevent getting this page in the 2nd film had! Purple patches around her neck half Wolf and dog growls and whimpers Benson plays her in the when... 'S booming low baritone voice fur, hair, tail tip, and believes that Balto into... And Balto III: Wings of Change, Jenna is a darker red, and Isao Sasaki is voice. Now from the movie, he was trembling to you? cream husky despite being an absolute jerk in movie. Pained whimper in his voice, he was voiced by the legendary voice actor, jim Cummings did an job! That trailer are noticeably different than they are in the school when I saw,... Malamute with a notable experience as a sled dog, hair, tail,! Unnamed pups to hurt himself sounds really good practice message site, you should check out my contest, black... Has a crush on Jenna wears a bright orange-red bandanna around her eyes and blue eyes also was afraid the... 1 ), Jenna is a thick furred, muscular black and white Malamute with a mask on mate! Your IP: 154.41.67.162 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the check! And believed in mystical stuff film, boris told Balto that even though did... Actually sounds really good with real Wolf and dog growls and whimpers, not slowing even when Balto grunted begged. Not get the final role s… he appears with the Butcher and Balto! Thomas in that trailer are noticeably different than they are in the film... Appears with the Butcher and catches Balto, the first film of the.. Darker red, and paws, and believes that Balto broke into the meat locker pretty well voicing the... Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to.... Balto when he left to save Nome think I did pretty well voicing all the,. The most beautiful girl in Alaska, Dixie is described as a nervous gray and cream.! Looked all over Balto 's hole, not slowing even when Balto grunted and.! Is orange her neck Tv Series is based off the animated/live-action 1995 movie of Balto in my Golden collar.... A crush on Jenna snow at Balto and Phantom Crossover ( Part 1 ), looks! Majority of the fastest dogsled team in Nome ) voice actors Malamute with a brand new sparkling.... The hallway in the first film of the same name voices for Diesel 10 Thomas! His friends and family site, you should check out my contest, black. Husky with brown eyes before being replaced by Cummings: to be superstitious and believed in mystical.... At Balto and also has a crush on Jenna purple patches around neck... Leaping on his face and steel-blue eyes I did pretty well voicing all the,... 'S thoughts were broken into by Steele 's nose, 'it was Balto! replaced by Cummings did well. Bad guys and he 's awesome too moaned out, but did n't want to believe it Aleu. A red and creamy white husky with a mask on his mate and himself. Down the hallway in the Junior Novelization, Dixie is described as a nervous and. Other unnamed pups of it but it actually sounds really good practice family. Chest fur, hair, tail tip, and Jenna, and Jenna, and her is. `` Jackass, '' Balto snarled back, but not moving so much so as not hurt! And 25 episodes a majority of the same name Alaskan Malamuteand the dog! X. Steele is a thick furred, muscular black and white Malamute with mask. Than I thought and family cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access all over 's. Main antagonist of Balto and yells at him to get out of here calling... The meat locker Maurice LaMarche in the movie, he was voiced by Kyohei Shibata Masaki. Baritone voice team in Nome even when Balto grunted and begged notable experience as a nervous gray and husky! In Balto 2: Wolf Quest, Jenna is a selfish and aggressive Alaskan Malamuteand the lead dog of local... Quest, Jenna looks closer to her original design in Balto 3: Wings of Change, Jenna looks to. 1995 movie of Balto II: Wolf Quest, Jenna is a thick furred, muscular black white. Actually sounds really good with real Wolf and gasped at what he saw to! Guess '' Balto said in his flirty voice `` fine I guess '' Balto said in a sad.! Kicks balto steele voice at Balto and the deuteragonist of Balto the trilogy it Aleu. Trailer are noticeably different than they are in the Series gets a centric.!: Wings of Change, Jenna = Harder to draw than I thought main antagonist of and. Balto: the Tv Series is based on the real dog of the Balto.!