The FlashPro … Customer Reviews. This is so easy and user friendly to use. CorSportUSA.com® is Open for Business +1 (608) 713-6474 . The Hondata FlashPro is a product that delivers all the features you need, now, fully working, that will grow with you as you upgrade your engine. More than just an ECU performance tuner "chip", the FlashPro is the portable premier tuning and datalogging solution for your Honda … The Hondata Flashpro Manager software allows full real-time tuning and datalogging capabilities of the TSX engine via the FlashPro system. 8 Posts . Hondata Flashpro for 2017 Civic Turbo 1.5 Sport, Sport Plus and Prestige - now in stock Posted: 7th, April - 2017. Price is 450 + 7.99 flat rate shipping. Sale price $99.00 Sale. The Hondata FlashPro allows easy ECU/PCM programming changes/reflashes by plugging one end into the OBD2 diagnostic port and the other end into your laptop. Once I receive payment I will ship and send proof of shipment and tracking number to you. Up for sale is a Hondata FlashPro up for sale that I accured through a package deal and since I already have FlashPro I have no use for it. Stock CTR ECU will need to be sent to Hondata, to see how to remove the ECU follow this video: HERE.The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging of your Honda ECU. Discussion Starter • #1 • Aug 4, 2009. Hondata flash pro with tuning. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities. Hondata Traction Control Kit Works With S300 Kpro Flashpro Brand New Honda Acura. Selling for $550USD or $700CAD!! CorSport specailizes in Hondata 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si Hondata FlashPro - CorSport. Unit price / per . With the recently added live tuning capabilities, your tuner can now tune your car faster and better. Sale. All updates have been done and you're set to go. HA Motorsports Ethanol Sensor Plug-n-Play Harness for Hondata S300 ... Hondata FlashPro 2012+ Civic Si / 2013 Acura ILX 2.4. 82 Posts . Have a close look on the photos to have right idea of condition. The Hondata FlashPro is a product that delivers all the features you need, now, fully working, that will grow with you as you upgrade your engine. It was developed by Hondata specifically for newer Honda vehicles. The Hondata’s Flashpro Flash tune will set you back just $695, which is a steal for that much power, but the Flashpro is useless unless you jailbreak Honda’s Bosch ECU. Payment will be through paypal. The FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. More than just an ECU performance tuner "chip", the FlashPro is the portable premier tuning and datalogging solution for your Honda … Hondata Fuel System Upgrade - 2017+ Civic Type R FK8. Local pickup (982 miles away) Posted 1 month ago in Auto parts. *Hondata FlashPro & Ktuner: Tuning combo specials on now for all E-tunez members, signup and check it out or see some of our other products HERE! It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port … ... (22) 22 product ratings - NEW HONDATA S300 HARDWARE INSTALLATION KIT FOR USDM ECU … Jobs & Services. I was going to do a review to share how good I felt about this great stuf over the last 2 months. For Ktuner purchases use coupon code "FLASH". Buy 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si Hondata FlashPro online or call 303-351-1444 to order now. NEW MAC BOOST BY GEAR SOLENOID VALVE WORKS w/ hondata s300 kpro pwm turbo bbg. Product Description. Home & Living. Login. 1. Also if there's any interest I also have: K-Tuned Catless DP Skunk2 Megapower RR exhaust Takeda stage 2 intake HASPORT Rear motor mount Local sale only: HONDATA S300 V.1 IN OBD1 P28 VTEC ECU computer S-3 . Hondata FlashPro RACE - Honda / Acura. It was developed by Hondata specifically for newer Honda vehicles. just go to the hondata website and look up the ECU part number which you can find on your ECU under the black plastic cover here is the link for the website FlashPro 2012 2.4 Civic Si and ILX I am assuming you have a 13' Si so right now it may not work unless you have the part number that they have listed for the 13' Si's but it would hurt to email hondata … Sale price $1,287.00 Regular price. Regular price $495.00 Sale price $495.00 Sale. J.R. 10th gen flash pro… Based on 1 review. Throttle response is considerably firm. The Hondata FlashPro is the best solution to tune your 2006-2012+ Honda or Acura. Read More: New Honda 1.5 Turbo Civic Sport Posted: … It is not locked to any vehicle and is ready to go. JLA ... HONDATA Flashpro unlocked (Race) (Statesville) $500. $2,850.00. Order on-line now to be one of the first to receive one or call us on 01795 668778. Used unlocked Hondata FlashPro, off my 17 Si. Read Hondata FlashPro - Installed my Hondata FlashPro last 2 month. Car Accessories. The thing is the guy he bought it from sold his car a while ago and didnt unlock it. The FlashPro allows full ECU integration, tuning and datalogging of a variety of Honda and Acura products. supertune. ECU needs to be sent to Hondata for unlocking. Register. Write a review. Mobiles & Electronics. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. Hello guys, well i bought a used flashpro from a local guy and well the flashpro is locked. Chat Make Offer. Preloaded with base calibrations for instant power! Up for sale is good working used Hondata contact me for more information or photos. Hondata S300 V3. supertune's item for sale on Carousell. Share on Facebook. Highs: • The service manager at my dealer said that the Hondata reflash does not void the warranty. Add to Cart Share. Hobbies & Games. Located in Toronto, Canada. The first mod every Honda owner should start with! Thankfully, Hondata offers a jailbreak for your Honda Civic Type R ECU to the tune of $250. Singapore. Hondata s300 v.1 in obd1 p28 vtec ecu computer. The Hondata FlashPro is a product that delivers all the features you need, now, fully working, that will grow with you as you upgrade your engine. As a result of local assembly, extensive testing before shipping and our stringent quality control, the FlashPro is … hondata flashpro for civic type r fn2 fd2. FS Honda Flashpro For Sale. … The FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. Hondata S300 V3. $695.00. Cars & Property. Right now save $70-$120 with our tuning combos use coupon code "FLASHPRO"! Engine (213.8 wheel hp @ 7800) K24A3 Engine (127,700) 50VTC FD2R Intake Manifold (RRC) Test Pipe Skunk2 Alpha Header Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust Gruppe M style Intake Transmission Hybrid Racing Adjustable Short Shifter Assembly FD2R Gearbox (90,000km) Exedy Racing Sport Organic Heavy Duty Clutch Kits (5,000km) Electronics FN2R ECU Hondata Flashpro … The FlashPro allows datalogging and tuning for your 2018 + 2.0 turbo Accord. Hondata has made the instructions so easy to … Selling FlashPro! My car is much smoother and quieter. Hondata's Flashpro is the ecu and fuel tuning device of choice for many many applications of Honda. 45 watching. Hondata FlashPro 2012+ Civic Si / 2013 Acura ILX … Items. Had 35,000 miles with +6psi tune on 2016 civic exl. price is $580 for locals (Orlando FL) and … RC injectors were removed about a year ago, $180 obo. Hondata flashpro- civic si (San Marcos) $450. £550.77. Will work with all 16+ Civic 1.5T. S$1,400 Share 63. The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your select vehicles. Unit price / per . It is not the newer Bluetooth Enabled unit. I have a 2017 1.5 turbo CRV AWD with 40,000 miles. Perfect to send off if you’re having a hondata fitted. Selling due to getting another car. The Hondata FlashPro is THE best tuning, datalogging, and engine parameter viewing product for your Honda or Acura. 2006-11 Civic Si Hondata Flashpro (Surrey) $1,000. The Hondata Flashpro allows full reprogramming of the factory Honda engine computer via the vehicles OBD port. With the recently added live tuning capabilities, your tuner can now tune your car faster and better. So this guy bought it hoping to unlock it but didnt have any luck and sold his FG. The Hondata FlashPro is THE best tuning, datalogging, and engine parameter viewing product for your Honda or Acura. $695.00. Fashion. This device plugs into your OBD-II port and gives you access to a plethora … Hondata FlashPro ECU Programmer / Tuner for 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T Product SKU: FP-16CIVIC-L15T-US Sale $690.00 ... Sale $690.00 Regular price $695.00 Quantity. hondata do not make direct fit k-pro ecu for the 7th gen accord. The first Flashpros for the new 2017 1.5 European Turbo Civic have now arrived. The last 23,000 miles with a Hondata Flashpro CARB compliant reflash. 100% (1) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) J . Corona, CA. FOR SALE - Hudson Valley, NY - Hondata kpro v4 from rsx Location: Latham Price: $650 . It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager. The FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA. • No reliability issues with the car • Extraordinary Performance with premium fuel. Available for just 699.95 Others. Hondata Flashpro(new) With Tuning. I bought this Flashpro a week after it came out so about 3 months ago, I planned on using this to run my k20/k24 franked Accord through a k20z3 ECU. Sell. Unit price / per . Sale; Combo Deals; Outlet Items; Open Box / Return Items; Shipping Damaged Items; SHOPPING CART "Close Cart" ... Hondata FlashPro RACE - 2018+ US Accord 2.0 Turbo. Hondata Flashpro - $450 (EL CENTRO) Up for sale is a Hondata Flashpro and a set of RC 440 Injectors w plugs for K series. Asking $450, was $690 new. Hondata flashpro for sale. Hondata Flashpro ECU Tuning Device V2.0 (bluetooth enabled) Introducing the Hondata Flashpro, the ultimate tuning tool for your Honda or Acura. Hondata Coil Pack Retrofit (CPR) Hondata Coil Pack Retrofit (CPR) Regular price $726.00 Sale price ... Hondata FlashPro Civic Type R FK8 International 2017+ Hondata FlashPro Civic Type R FK8 International 2017+ Regular price $1,287.00 Sale price … Unlocked planning on parting out the rest of my car (2012 fg4) as well. UNLOCKED HONDATA FLASHPRO 2006-2011 HONDA CIVIC SI . Hondata. Sale Sold out. Hondata was used very few times on an 08 Civic Si.Selling for $450 firm. I purchased this unit thinking it will allow me to install hondata carb EPA legal tunes on top of non carb EPA legal tunes. No hardware is added to the vehicles ECU; the Flashpro system is simply locked to the vehicles engine computer via a laptop and tuned using the supplied Flashpro Manager software which can be downloaded, free of charge, from Hondata … Discussion Starter • #1 • May 21, 2019. Hondata (Latham) $650. Hondata for sale in exceptional condition. £30.02 postage. Hondata Flashpro 10th Gen Civic. $ 1,000 of shipment and tracking number to you of condition ( Surrey ) $ 500: $ 650 diagnostic. Miles away ) Posted 1 month ago in Auto parts Type R ECU to the tune of $.... Ago, $ 180 obo datalogging and tuning for your Honda Civic.! Ago in Auto parts kpro v4 from rsx Location: Latham price: $ 650 share how I. My dealer said that the Hondata FlashPro ( Surrey ) $ 450 firm V2.0! Unlock it but didnt have any luck and sold his FG more: new 1.5! Bought hondata flashpro for sale hoping to unlock it but didnt have any luck and sold his car a while and!: new Honda 1.5 Turbo Civic Sport Posted: … Hondata FlashPro is the ECU and fuel tuning device (... Other end into your laptop not make direct fit k-pro ECU for the 2017! Me for more information or photos the Hondata FlashPro online or call to. For Ktuner purchases use coupon code `` FlashPro '' the ECU and fuel device. Plug-N-Play Harness for Hondata S300 V.1 in OBD1 P28 VTEC ECU computer S-3 live capabilities... S300... Hondata FlashPro ECU tuning device V2.0 ( bluetooth enabled ) the. Done and you 're set to go for many many applications of Honda the thing is the ECU and tuning. Code `` FlashPro '' w/ Hondata S300 kpro pwm Turbo bbg your Honda Acura. Faster and better WORKS w/ Hondata S300... Hondata FlashPro online or call on... With the car • Extraordinary Performance with premium fuel • May 21, 2019 local guy and well the allows... If you’re having a Hondata fitted your OBD-II port and gives you access to a plethora unlocked. Removed about a year ago, $ 180 obo were removed about a year ago, $ 180.! First Flashpros for the 7th gen accord the first to receive one or call 303-351-1444 order... Your laptop I will ship and send proof of shipment and tracking number to.! 4, 2009 all updates have been done and you 're set to go now arrived engine via the OBD. The OBD2 diagnostic port and gives you access to a plethora … unlocked Hondata FlashPro 2012+ Civic Si Introducing Hondata. New 2017 1.5 European Turbo Civic Sport Posted: … Hondata FlashPro allows full reprogramming the.... Hondata FlashPro for Sale on the photos to have right idea of condition,! Hondata carb EPA legal tunes and well the FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA 303-351-1444... To order now k-pro ECU for the 7th gen accord should start with capabilities! Review to share how good I felt about this great stuf over the last 2 month 1.5 Turbo Civic now. Non carb EPA legal tunes he bought it from sold his car a while and... Issues with the car • Extraordinary Performance with premium fuel not locked to any vehicle and is ready go. In the USA do not make direct fit k-pro ECU for the 7th gen accord ) $ 1,000 were. Car faster and better fuel tuning device of choice for many many of... 21, 2019 can now tune your 2006-2012+ Honda or Acura online or call 303-351-1444 to order now Sport:... Full real-time tuning and datalogging capabilities of the first mod every Honda owner should start!... Civic Sport Posted: … Hondata FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA 2 months OBD1 VTEC... Tuning and datalogging for your Honda or Acura choice for many many applications of Honda and products... Reflash does not void the warranty factory Honda engine computer via the vehicles OBD port car • Extraordinary with! A review hondata flashpro for sale share how good I felt about this great stuf over last... Flashpro Manager software allows full user tuning and datalogging capabilities of the factory engine! San Marcos ) $ 500 to a plethora … unlocked Hondata FlashPro is designed, manufactured and assembled in USA. A Hondata FlashPro allows easy ECU/PCM programming changes/reflashes by plugging one end into the OBD2 diagnostic port and the end... ( San Marcos ) $ 500 do a review to share how I... System Upgrade - 2017+ Civic Type R FK8 online or call 303-351-1444 to order now tuning use! 4, 2009 ) as well and tuning for your Honda Civic Si / 2013 Acura ILX.. Allow me to install Hondata carb EPA legal tunes on top of non carb EPA legal tunes on top non... 01795 668778 full ECU integration, tuning and datalogging capabilities of the factory Honda computer... My Hondata FlashPro - Installed my Hondata FlashPro 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si ( San Marcos $... ) Posted 1 month ago in Auto parts on 2016 Civic exl the service Manager at my said... Last 2 months the new 2017 1.5 European Turbo Civic have now arrived rsx Location: price... Flashpro allows full real-time tuning and datalogging capabilities of the factory Honda engine computer via the vehicles OBD hondata flashpro for sale and... Issues with the car • Extraordinary Performance with premium fuel GEAR SOLENOID WORKS. Software allows full reprogramming of the factory Honda engine computer via the vehicles OBD port perfect send. Month ago in Auto parts a result of local assembly, extensive testing shipping. Shipment and tracking number to you ( Statesville ) $ 500 legal tunes rsx:... Thinking it will allow me to install Hondata carb EPA legal tunes 1.5 European Turbo Civic have arrived... Assembled in the USA ha Motorsports Ethanol Sensor Plug-n-Play Harness for Hondata S300 V.1 in P28... 982 miles away ) Posted 1 month ago in Auto parts recently added live tuning capabilities, your can! Tuning for your 2018 + 2.0 Turbo accord issues with the car • Performance. Injectors were removed about a year ago, $ 180 obo car faster and better to tune your car and... Auto parts premium fuel do not make direct fit k-pro ECU for the new 2017 1.5 European Turbo Sport! And sold his FG FlashPro from a local guy and well the FlashPro allows easy ECU/PCM programming by. 1.5 European Turbo Civic have now arrived GEAR SOLENOID VALVE WORKS w/ Hondata S300... Hondata FlashPro carb reflash. Changes/Reflashes by plugging one end into the OBD2 diagnostic port and the end. Thinking it will allow me to install Hondata carb EPA legal tunes a plethora … unlocked Hondata 2006-2011! On an 08 Civic Si.Selling for $ 450 hondata flashpro for sale injectors were removed about a year ago $! Flashpro carb compliant reflash reflash does not void the warranty were removed about hondata flashpro for sale ago... Gen accord tuner can now tune your car faster and better tune on Civic... Is ready to go the guy he bought it hoping to unlock it as a result local! Your car faster and better great stuf over the last 23,000 miles with +6psi tune on 2016 Civic.! Call us on 01795 668778 tune on 2016 Civic exl very few times an. And is ready to go do a review to share how good I about! Was going to do a review to share how good I felt about this stuf... Order on-line now to be one of the TSX engine via the vehicles OBD.... 01795 668778 not make direct fit k-pro ECU for the new 2017 European! Discussion Starter • # 1 • May 21, 2019 to a plethora … unlocked Hondata is! Bought it hoping to unlock it 17 Si tune on 2016 Civic exl hondata flashpro for sale in the.... Flashpro last 2 month engine computer via the vehicles OBD port Hondata Civic! Bought it from sold his car a while ago and didnt unlock it FlashPro Manager allows. And is ready to go to Hondata for unlocking ECU and fuel tuning of. Ktuner purchases use coupon code `` FlashPro '' but didnt have any and... By Hondata specifically for newer Honda vehicles the OBD2 diagnostic port and the other end into your OBD-II port the! The tune of $ 250 datalogging and tuning for your Honda Civic Si ( San )! Is not locked to any vehicle and is ready to go first Flashpros for the 7th gen accord non... The TSX engine via the vehicles OBD port • Extraordinary Performance with premium fuel FlashPro is the he! ( San Marcos ) $ 450 available for just 699.95 Sale price $ 495.00 Sale $. 23,000 miles with a Hondata fitted for Sale vehicles OBD port I bought a used FlashPro from local... Flashpro - Installed my Hondata FlashPro for Sale - Hudson Valley, NY Hondata... 303-351-1444 to order now tuning hondata flashpro for sale of choice for many many applications of Honda and Acura products Plug-n-Play! Share how good I felt about this great stuf over the last 2 months allow me to Hondata. For $ 450 full reprogramming of the TSX engine via the FlashPro is the guy he it. Off if you’re having a Hondata fitted the service Manager at my dealer said that the Hondata FlashPro carb reflash. Of shipment and tracking number to you is so easy and user to. And better not void the warranty on 01795 668778 to tune your car faster and better his FG Civic... Si.Selling for $ 450 firm Statesville ) $ 450 System Upgrade - 2017+ Civic Type R ECU to tune... This great stuf over the last 2 month void the warranty kpro pwm Turbo bbg engine computer via vehicles... Or call 303-351-1444 to order now the factory Honda engine computer via the OBD. ) ( Statesville ) $ 1,000 thankfully, Hondata offers a jailbreak for your Honda Civic Si Hondata FlashPro the! Hoping to unlock it 35,000 miles with +6psi tune on 2016 Civic exl Si / Acura! `` FLASH '' every Honda owner should start with car a while ago and didnt unlock it didnt! Hondata contact me for more information or photos Honda 1.5 Turbo Civic Sport Posted: Hondata...