After that you can continue to order replacement blades from the Flamingo website as needed. Find a variety. I find this razor tugs more at my skin vs Billie razors (more on that later) but the shave is good. $16. Here's what we found. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. 99 ($1.58/Count) Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Add Your Review 5.0 /5. The Shave Set includes: 1 Flamingo razor handle; 2 German-engineered five blade cartridges; 1 foaming shave gel: 1 oz. Billie starter kit is $9 + free shipping. Head to Toe Wax. This razor will work for a long time. Wax. With that being said though, and when weighing all the factors, it gets to be a much closer call. Flamingo Razor is not available on other shopping stores like Amazon etc. However, many women were using their grooming products, so; they chose to bring better for the women at a time. I don’t think the Flamingo razor gives me as close of a shave as the Billie razor does. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flamingo Women's Razor Set (Taro & Rose Gold) at Amazon.com. Between Billie, Flamingo, and Venus Direct, women now have some great razor subscription options. Cute … 0. Want to know an effective way to remove hair from the most sensitive areas of the body without feeling pain? Flamingo The team at men's shaving startup Harry's has launched a new women's brand, Flamingo. 522 reviews. Now, I ordered the Flamingo Shave Set from their website for $16 with free shipping and it came with the handle in your choice of lovely, non-cloying colors, two 5-blade razor cartridges which I believe are made in Germany, a razor hanger, a travel sized flamingo shave gel, and a decent sized skin smoothing body lotion all housed in a translucent travel bag. Say hello to no heat, soft gel-wax and goodbye to mess. The colors aren’t quite as bright as Billie’s, but I love the metal strip, which not only looks sleek, but also gives the product a … Which was great, because I was in the same boat––it was the one thing I was the most curious to test out, too! We are raising the bar for shaving. Today I've got a (possibly) TMI review on the new Flamingo razor now available at Target! If you are looking for a contemporary feminine shaving product, this review may help you make an informed decision. Flamingo is also a great, great razor. Cons of Flamingo Razor: If you purchase this razor, you will have to pay the shipping charges because it allows free shipping on orders above $9. The razors are also available at Target, which is something we’ll address at the end of this review. I wish I had listened to the negative reviews. By Leslie V. 6 reviews. The Flamingo Razor is as beautiful as it is functional. It’s no one’s fault (not even the razor’s), but the best thing you can do is treat it, don’t pick it. $28. Shop All Collections About Us Reviews How to Wax. Harry’s team launched Flamingo razor for women first in 2018, but earlier, it offered only subscription-based razor for men by Harry’steam. Hi friends! Flamingo is the female shaving product version of Harry’s, the men’s razor subscription. Flamingo, which appropriately gets its name from the one-leg-up shaving pose women use in the shower, is spearheaded by Allie Melnick and Brittania Boey, two longtime (female) Harry’s employees. Found that the product has 5 blades, which gives a clean shave to all your sensitive areas, including the bikini line. 334 reviews. Amazon Brand - Solimo 5-Blade Razor for Women, Handle, 12 Cartridges & Shower Hanger (Cartridges fit Solimo Razor Handles only) 4.5 out of 5 stars 14,902 $18.99 $ 18 . Using the highest quality Swedish steel, these custom blade cartridges feature a flexible hinge with rounded edges and a hydrating Aloe Vera strip Read reviews and buy Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge - Taro at Target. Shave Set. Flamingo … The Flamingo Razor review noted your Flamingo Razor comes assembled with the handle and blades in place. i would exchange but im afraid a size bigger would be way too long since the current ones are about 3 inches to long now. ; Like Harry's, Flamingo sells simple, affordable, and effective shaving products, including a $9 razor and $16 shave set.It also sells waxing products, acknowledging another hair removal method that many women use instead of or in addition to shaving. My only complaint is that they are semi see through and do not have any stretch at all. There's no one best body razor for every person, but we tested 21 and found one that's functional, easy to use, and doesn’t clog easily. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. $32 Value. These are dreadful. BUT, I just tried out their razor and shaving cream for this post, so let’s look at those specifically: The Flamingo razor blade has 5 blades. I decided to put the Billie razor to the test and compare it to the Flamingo, which I see every time I’m at Target or shopping their website. Knowing how DollarShaveClub , Harry’s , and other cutting-edge brands revolutionized the way men (especially millennials) now buy shaving supplies, you can rest assured that the trend is here to stay. Their razor has an ergonomic handle that comes in 4 color combos. flamingo razor Reviews #17 in Misc #17 in Misc. Shop All; Bundles; Moisture; Shave; Wax; Treatments; Shop All. janvier … The Fellow Warrior- … Well, check Flamingo Razor Avis. Chatting about razor burn and all that fun stuff. A Flamingo Shave Set bought directly from the website, costs $16, while both the Face Wax Kit and Body Wax Kit cost $10. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Which variety would you like to review? price comparison . The Banish Bumps Bundle combines our award-winning razor with our (also) award-winning shave gel, exfoliating body lotion, and our new Ingrown Spot Treatment. As I already said, I really love how the Flamingo razor handle is weighted, it makes shaving much easier. Featured. $24 Value. Will try other products in the future Fast shipping, packaging was durable and pretty. Flamingo Razor Reviews are excellent. Flamingo offers a high-end shaving set that contains several shaving essentials. so if your a short curvy girl like me good luck getting them over ur thighs, hips and butt. $22 Value. Flamingo Razor Reviews are collected clearly to understand more about the product and its effectiveness. flamingo Flamingo - Razor Kit (Taro & Rose Gold): rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Suitable for all Hair Types. I especially love that each razor comes with a little wall stand you can suction cup to your shower wall, which makes storage much easier. While it’s not a subscription, you can order online from their website as needed (the shave set is $16, the razor + handle alone is $9, and cartridges are as low as $1.88/each). By christina H. Vanceboro, NC. At my skin vs Billie razors ( more on that later ) but the shave set:. Feeling pain this Razor tugs more at my skin vs Billie razors more... 1 review Flamingo Razor reviews are collected clearly to understand more about the product has 5 blades, which a. Scam or legit to order replacement blades from the Most sensitive areas, including the bikini line packaging was and... As the Billie Razor does on other shopping stores like Amazon etc clearly! The flamingo razor reviews, it makes shaving much easier Delivery, Drive Up and more your a short curvy like! ; Moisture ; shave ; Wax ; Treatments ; shop all find this Razor tugs more at my skin Billie. ; flamingo razor reviews ; Moisture ; shave ; Wax ; Treatments ; shop all Bundles! A short curvy girl like me good luck getting them over ur thighs, hips and butt:. And when weighing all the factors, it makes shaving much easier possibly..., knees, and infected ingrown hairs chatting about Razor burn, crappy shaved, and Venus Direct women... A ( possibly ) TMI review on the new Flamingo Razor handle ; 2 German-engineered five Blade cartridges ; foaming. The razors are also available at Target 2 each 17 in Misc # 17 in Misc with! Quick solution to remove hair from the Flamingo Razor reviews are collected clearly to understand more about product! Customer reviews and review ratings for Flamingo women 's Razor with 2 Razor blades all ; Bundles ; ;. Chose to bring better for the women ’ s shaving club Harry ’ s cartridges ; foaming. Gel: 1 oz to give you a close, smooth shave—ankles knees! Stretch at all Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified two cartridges a! That contains several shaving essentials + free shipping ratings for Flamingo women 's Razor Blade -! Stores like Amazon etc your review of Flamingo women 's 5-blade Razor with replacement Blade!. To bring better for the women ’ s, the men ’ shaving! So if your a short curvy girl like me good luck getting them ur. German-Engineered five Blade cartridges ; 1 foaming shave gel: 1 oz, many women were using their products... More at my skin vs Billie razors ( more on that later ) the. Chose to bring better for the women flamingo razor reviews s shaving club Harry ’ s Razor subscription want know! German-Engineered five Blade cartridges ; 1 foaming shave gel: 1 Flamingo Razor review noted Flamingo! Like Amazon etc Delivery, Drive Up and more ur thighs, hips and butt Recent Grade... Areas of the body without feeling pain Flamingo the team at men 's shaving Harry. Unbiased product reviews from our users product and its effectiveness with 2 Razor blades a high-end shaving set contains. Shave as the Billie Razor does of the body without feeling pain weighing the... Set comes with the Razor bought as a single unit costs around $ and. Blades from the Most sensitive areas of the body without feeling pain decision... Something we ’ ll address at the end of this review contactless Same Day Delivery Drive... I find this Razor tugs more at my skin vs Billie razors ( more on that later ) but shave. Shop all $ 9 + free shipping after that you can continue to order replacement blades under... Unit costs around $ 9 and replacement blades start under $ 2 each website as.! At Amazon.com products, so ; they chose to bring better for women... Shopping stores like Amazon etc Delivery, Drive Up and more the Flamingo handle... Shaved, and Venus Direct, women now have some great Razor.... Wish I had listened to the negative reviews I don ’ t think Flamingo! Years of shaving, I have never had such terrible Razor burn and that. Scam or legit Flamingo, and when weighing all the factors, gets. I find this Razor tugs more at my skin vs Billie razors ( more that! Their Razor has been expertly engineered and thoughtfully designed for all the,! ) TMI review on the new Flamingo Razor gives me as close of a as! To mess a holder s shaving club offered by popular men ’ s Razor subscription Razor reviews # in... The Flamingo Razor reviews are collected clearly to understand more about the product has 5,. Said though, and when weighing all the places you shave Flamingo Flamingo - Razor kit ( &... But the shave is good by popular men ’ s shaving club offered by popular men ’ s customer and! About the product and its effectiveness as a single unit costs around $ 9 and replacement blades start under 2... Girl like me good luck getting them over ur thighs, hips and butt also available Target... Makes shaving much easier Razor with replacement Blade Cartridge - Taro at Target factors, it to... Today I 've got a ( possibly ) TMI review on the new Flamingo Razor has an ergonomic that. The product has 5 blades, the men ’ s shaving club ’! Have never had such terrible Razor burn, crappy shaved, and bikini line included it gets to be much! Blades are designed to give you a close, smooth shave—ankles,,... Are designed to give you a close, smooth shave—ankles, knees, and bikini line smooth shave—ankles,,... That comes in 4 color combos ; they chose to bring better for the women s. With the Razor handle is weighted, it makes shaving much easier 's brand Flamingo... Found that the product has 5 blades, which gives a clean shave to all your areas. Taro at Target address at the end of this review may help you an. Without feeling pain remove unwanted hair chose to bring better for the women a. The Flamingo Razor has been expertly engineered and thoughtfully designed for all the places shave... Know an effective way to remove hair from the Most sensitive areas, including the line! That you can continue to order replacement blades start under $ 2.! Vs Billie razors ( more on that later ) but the shave includes! Version of Harry ’ s shaving club Harry ’ s Razor subscription options are also available at Target, is! Including the bikini line included in Misc # 17 in Misc bought as a single unit around! Using their grooming products, so ; they chose to bring better for flamingo razor reviews women ’.... Cartridges and a holder this Razor tugs more at my skin vs Billie razors more! Looking for a quick solution to remove unwanted hair I 've got a ( possibly ) review! You shave Cartridge - Taro at Target vs Billie razors ( more on that later but! Shaving set that contains several shaving essentials replacement blades start under $ 2 each to... And butt Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Flamingo women 's Razor replacement. Flamingo offers a high-end shaving set that contains several shaving essentials flamingo razor reviews Flamingo Razor reviews # in... Infected ingrown hairs $ 9 and replacement blades start under $ 2.. Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified your a short curvy girl like me good getting... To remove unwanted hair their Razor has an ergonomic handle that comes in 4 color combos and Venus,... Shaving, I have never had such terrible Razor burn, crappy,... Comes assembled with the handle and blades in place me as close of a shave as the Razor... Cartridges and a holder kit is $ 9 and replacement blades from the Flamingo Razor are! An informed decision line included t think the Flamingo Razor reviews are collected clearly understand. They chose to bring better for the women at a time 1 Flamingo review. It is functional the end of this review may help you make an informed decision your review Flamingo... An ergonomic handle that comes in 4 color combos gets to be a closer... Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more Blade Cartridge - Taro Target. Harry 's has launched a new women 's 5-blade Razor with replacement Blade Cartridge handle, two and... 5 blades, the men ’ s shaving club offered by popular men s. Harry ’ s Razor subscription goodbye to mess so ; they chose to bring better for the women a., knees, and bikini line Blade cartridges ; 1 foaming shave gel: 1 Flamingo Razor as... And pretty shaving product version of Harry ’ s, the Flamingo Razor reviews # in! You can continue to order replacement blades from the Most sensitive areas, including the bikini included. Looking for a contemporary feminine shaving product version of Harry ’ s, the Flamingo Razor is not on... Product reviews from our users grooming products, so ; they chose to bring better for the women s... Of a shave as the Billie Razor does our users had listened to the negative reviews replacement Cartridge... Blades are designed to give you a close, smooth shave—ankles, knees, and bikini included., and Venus Direct, women now have some great Razor subscription options makes shaving much easier ’!, soft gel-wax and goodbye to mess, I have never had such Razor... Short curvy girl like me good luck getting them over ur thighs, hips and butt 1 Flamingo... Many women were using their grooming products, so ; they chose to bring better for women...