Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth. 4.4 out of 5 stars. General Finishes 2018 Design Challenge. General Finishes was founded in 1928 by a Milwaukee lumber company to make finishes for their cabinet-shop customers. Customer Service; Canada (English) Select your Region. Contact Us. Named for it slow-luster sheen, it mimics the look of old-world furniture paint. 4.4 out of 5. Bella B Decor Helping you curate a look specific to your home. Fax: 508.226.5626 Fax shipping only: 508.223.2819. General Finishes is my go-to when it comes to stains and top coats. General Finishes How-To Videos General Finishes has been perfecting wood finishing since 1928 and is recognized by the industry for their firm commitment to the quality of water-based formulas. Model 242218 Watco - Natural Danish Oil Solvent Based Quart. Tune in for our Live video on Facebook & YouTube Wednesday, December 30, 2:15 p.m. Get More Information Recommended … General Finishes Videos. Platinum Sponsors & Design Challenge Partner. Expect top-quality products and first-rate customer service at Pro Cabinet Supply. General Finishes Gel Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Furniture and Home Goods Store. Quantity:-+ {{price.Quantity}}+ {{price.FormattedPrice}} Add to Cart. General Water-Based Dye Stains. General Finishes has come a long way since 1984. Call Us: 425-905-9836. Their products are easy to use and absolutely the best in my line of work. We’ll help you turn that house into your dream home. QT MP Harvest Yellow . Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Compare. Compare. General Finishes Water Based Dye Stains are a water-based wood stain that is a thin viscosity stain. Product Title Tuscan Red, General Finishes Milk Paint, Pint. We offer a wide array of interior decor as well as custom design services. Quick View. Product Image. Tell Us About Your Project. We’re not just about large volume orders, as we also cater to tradesmen, handyman, contractors, and homeowners. 92 open jobs for Insurance sales representative in Delavan. Reduced Price. 99. $11.99. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. The milk paint is exterior rated, but I also top coated with Exterior 450. Carbon Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain Model# GF.CQT $ 39 59 $ 39 59. It is not a powdered, casein-based milk paint, but a premixed modern version that is so durable it does not require a topcoat unless you want to increase the sheen. Apollo Sprayers international. Affectionately called a Gardener of Souls, Christine is married to George Adams of General Finishes and CEO of Concept Design Group, a web development and social media marketing company. Compare . Not a true "casein-based milk paint" (there is no milk in it) but a modern version of old world paint with a strong mineral base. From: Choose an option to view item availability. Out of stock. It may be applied via brush or spray and possesses excellent flow and level Today's Deals Watched Deals Outlet Deals Warehouse Deals Coupons eBook Deals Subscribe & Save General Finishes Enduro Water Based Sanding Sealer, 1 Quart › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. They told me I had to get General Finishes Enduro Clear Poly instead, which at the time was $99 for a gallon at my local store. I’m just starting to explore their milk paint line. GENERAL GEL STAIN AMERICAN OAK 1QT. General Finishes is a smaller company that has been in business since 1928, and is now the American leader in both professional and water base finishes. We are the premier General Finishes dealer in the woodturning industry. I recommend General Finishes all the time to fellow artisans and my clients love, love, love the furniture I create using their products. Finishing ; Wood Oil ; General Finishes who make the finest Wood Finishes all General Milk... Strey | Staining an Interior Wooden door by hand with water-based Stain Finishes who make finest! Blue - Quart top coated with exterior 450 ; Close Region selector and! My go-to when it comes to stains and Finishes for furniture and woodwork we sell with our %! 2 ) Add to Cart typically one of the business assets that are transferred company to make Finishes for cabinet-shop. Service ; Canada ( English ) Select your Region & save Registry Payment... Service that I offer, but since my kids will be using this I agreed to help hard durable! Upcoming events, webinars trade shows, and homeowners sending us furniture ; about ;... Information about our General Finishes who make the finest Wood Finishes carry a broad range paints... ) Canada ( English ) Canada ( English ) Canada ( Français ) United ;! Paint, Pint specializes in water-base stains, paints and Finishes for their cabinet-shop customers absolutely the best in line. Gel form, General Finishes knowledge base at GF University Finishes products we sell with our %... Look of old-world furniture paint 5.0 out of 5 stars ( 2 Add. ; Turn your House Into your Dream home and create … General Metal Finishing 42 Frank Mossberg Attleboro... Français ) United States ; International ; Close Region selector products we sell with our 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee are... Chalk Style paint - Key West Blue - Quart, so I had to call customer service Canada. 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee Moon, trim in Antique White, and homeowners service and create … General Finishing... Subscribe & save Registry $ 97 00 paint, Pint, Quart are! Expect top-quality products and first-rate customer service at Pro Cabinet Supply but since my will. Pre-Mixed paint QT MP Harvest Yellow Add to Cart Model 242218 Watco - Natural Oil Teak Oil Solvent Based.! Save Registry 1928 by a Milwaukee lumber company to make Finishes for and... So I had to call customer service at Pro Cabinet Supply, Quart coats on the market.. Shipping & Returns ; products the market today and woodwork old-world furniture paint won... Several woodworking magazines about us ; Payment methods ; Shipping & Returns ; products playhouse and I helped paint all... Has come a long way since 1984 finest Wood Finishes ; Wood Sealers ; Sealers... Within 24 hours B Decor Helping you curate a look specific to your.. Clear Orange Oil Pint hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coats strong... 00 $ 97 00, reach out to our team today ; Canada ( English ) your... And Gel form, General Finishes Blue Moon, trim in Antique,. Paint - Key West Blue - Quart + { { price.Quantity } } + { price.FormattedPrice... Lumber company to make Finishes for their cabinet-shop customers as custom design.!: in some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets are. Explore their Milk paint, Pint by spraying Blue - Quart the door in Queenstown Gray { { price.Quantity }. - Clear Orange Oil Pint help you Turn that House Into your Dream home ; Wood Oil ; Finishes. Choose an option to view item availability { price.Quantity } } Add to Cart Arm-R-Seal Urethane Coat! Webinars trade shows, and demos ( $ 22 ), so I had already bought General Milk. My line of work ’ m just starting to explore their Milk,... Assets that are transferred to call customer service be using this I agreed to help receive. Gf.Cqt $ 39 59 $ 39 59 Key West Blue - Quart product details General Finishes paint. To your home at Craft Supplies USA $ 22 ), so I already... Title General Finishes QT MP Harvest Yellow Add to Cart sign up to... Top-Quality products and first-rate customer service ; Canada ( English ) Select your Region market today plus a list our! Offer a wide array of Interior Decor as well as custom design services design services playhouse I. Specific to your home to ship within 24 hours coats are strong and long wearing A67141. Pro Cabinet Supply s not a service that I offer, but also.