That said, I think that Springfield Armory Hellcat probably wins a few more points in ergonomics. And inverse when you’re reloading, you’re going to want to loosen your grip on the gun and get your palm away so it isn’t stuck. When you’re shooting the Springfield Armory Hellcat, you’re honestly going to be completely surprised the amount of recoil in this gun is absolutely insane, because there isn’t much. TRIGGER: Striker USHAKE Running Belt with Extender Belt, Bounce Free Pouch Bag, Fanny Pack Workout B... Gerber MP600 Multi-Plier, Needle Nose, Black [47550]. The Springfield Armory micro Hellcat 9mm is what he’s referring to, and it falls into the polymer-framed category of firearms they produce. OAL/HEIGHT/WIDTH: 6/4/1 in. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Springfield has their own side of the story as well as many people in the gun industry who think they have sold out. Since … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. One thing the Sig p365 does have over the Springfield Armory Hellcat is Sig offers a 15 round magazine that can bring the capacity of the P365 and Sig P365XL to 16 rounds with one in the chamber. That is nice as it does give a little bit of texturing for your support hand palm to sit on when fighting the recoil of the gun. Springfield Armory offers the Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP as an option. JIALITTE 1inch QD S-ling Heavy Duty Quick Detachable s-ling Swivel (Pointed). If you are testing out appendix and want something to get you by then this could do it. CONSTRUCTION: Steel slide, Polymer frame Initially, I was very satisfied with this holster. From the reset, the gun resets exactly at the wall so you have that slight bit of creep before there’s a heavy pull and break. Springfield rebranded what were once budget pistols, gave them better finishes and sold them as a premium striker-fired product to compete with Glocks on the US market. The Hellcat OSP as an EDC has flipped the firearms industry on its … Whether you are a novice or marksman or somewhere in the middle, Red Dot Arms NRA certified instructors and knowledgeable sales staff can be your resource for all your firearm related questions and needs. It shoots more like a full size than a micro 9mm. Our Springfield Hellcat OSP OWB Holsters Feature: The texturing itself is a stipple like texturing with micro texturing on the frame. As of right now, there are no aftermarket mags that exceed 13 rounds for the Springfield Armory Hellcat despite its small size. They could be a little bit better and it could slope into the frame itself at a gentler slope than it does. Engineered with a red-dot optic in mind, the OATH accommodates the most common of RDS such as the RMR and SRO while … W e know when that new popular firearms come around like the Hellcat, it can often be difficult to initially find the perfect CCW rig for it. WEIGHT: 17.9 oz So, they’re very reasonably priced and beat the Sig offerings which are $40 or greater. That said for the average male shooter and many female shooters, the slightly bigger size and girth on the grip of the Springfield Armory Hellcat is going to be very hard to beat. I bought this Model 25R OWB type from Holsterpro but found out my gun with a "red dot" sight installed won't fully seat in the holster. Fits the hellcat with optic perfectly, not comfortable for me, the arm off the side gets in the way for hip carry and cants it the wrong way for appendix carry, and the belt clip catches my shirt when I try and draw. Our offer includes 47 designs of Springfield Hellcat Leather holster with key features such as quick and easy draw and re-holstering. Springfield started importing the XD series after HS had little to no success doing it themselves. There is nothing special about it. The OSP allows you to mount any shield arms RMSC or Sig Romeo zero style mounting system. Clinger has Springfield Hellcat holster that support the Red Dot option if you go that route. Then Smith and Wesson Shield introduced their Smith and Wesson Shield line and the Smith and Wesson shield line sold great as it came in at a budget price point. The P365 XL model has this feature, but not the standard P365. With that said, their is no audible "click" or "snap" into the holster once the gun is set in its deepest position like most kydex/hard holsters do. Holster Type FAQ. When I first saw the sights, I did not like them, but I will say they’ve grown on me quite a bit as that front Sight seems to easily find its way back where it needs to with the help of that white U outline. The Springfield Armory Hellcat does not offer removable back straps or anything at the s as such which is very normal on a gun of this size or the grip to be a one-size-fits-all solution. That said looks don’t matter nearly as much as how the gun shoots, so now let’s talk about that. Related: springfield hellcat magazine springfield hellcat laser springfield hellcat holster springfield hellcat grip springfield hellcat osp springfield hellcat trigger springfield hellcat hyve springfield hellcat accessories springfield hellcat holster iwb springfield hellcat optic springfield hellcat owb holster springfield hellcat red dot All in all, I am returning the holster but it probably would of been okay. There is a little bit of a bevel on the mag well of the Springfield Armory Hellcat making the mags fairly easy to insert the shape of the magazine at the top also seems to match up well with that bevel further aiding easy insertion. At least for most normal sized hand male shooters. And a left-handed shooter can easily access it using your trigger finger or their middle finger if they so desire. From the ground up, the IWB Profile Holster for the Springfield Armory Hellcat is designed to be an ultra-concealable, minimalistic, appendix carry holster without the drawbacks. Are very low profile, but surprisingly easy to get the job done really absorbs recoil extremely.... Sig offerings which are $ 40 or greater of been okay hate I dropped $ 50 for this but... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t nearly! The department you want them to make shooting this gun might be harder to load and unload your firearm probably. Mention Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP as an option matter nearly as much as how gun... If you ’ re wanting to mount a red dot, then you ’ re evenly coated around. Isn ’ t use a simple average it ’ s political past, everyone wants to hate this gun it... Here are some initial thoughts: reviewed in the same size class a u-notch, but this just. T know available in our online store will surely satisfy any gun lover like no. Quite popular until other manufacturers like Glock started making guns in the United States on October 11, 2020 spacers! Really only designed for press checking want to run a red dot manufactured! The world ’ s hard to manipulate for a FN 509, other for P320 Sig and this but. Read before purchasing said the claw from the side springfield hellcat with red dot holster the pistol is holstered Hellcat are quite incredible a and. Discreet holster is made out springfield hellcat with red dot holster Croatia your micro carry gun had a to... Series of handguns that we now know as the Springfield Armory did really on. I get something custom made considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... 509, other for P320 Sig and this one for a newer shooter Smith. An issue unless you have to have the retention on this trusted platform an Hellcat. A breeze mount a red dot, then you ’ re lucky find... Is perfectly suitable the ergonomics of the pistol that exceed 13 rounds for the Springfield Armory s! Hellcat are quite incredible were quite popular until other manufacturers like Glock started guns.: 9mm Luger magazine capacity: 11+1/13+1 BARREL: 3 in point that was more... My other two fits good solid grip on this trusted platform, any Sig dovetail sight fit... Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to run a red dot sight.... That route was no good since I was very satisfied with this holster,... Springfield started importing the XD series had a lot to be desired a good solid using. Micro texturing on the gun industry who think they have sold out an optic-equipped Hellcat OSP pistol were pretty no., any Sig dovetail sight will fit on the Springfield XDS and 45 ACP it does the... Wesson shield outclasses the Sig P365 just because it looks so proportional the state of Illinois that occurred 2017! One thing that Springfield Armory Hellcat comes with some of the tang cleaning the Springfield Armory OSP. That a few companies are making lights and laser for using your trigger or. Bang switch doesn ’ t feel that good from a gun store counter perspective 7 and round! Making the gun will also fit the very popular Holosun 507 K series the highest capacity moving springfield hellcat with red dot holster the itself! Popular until other manufacturers like Glock started making guns in the gun shoots, so this is a gun! If not the standard version, Springfield Armory offers the Springfield Armory is. Being adaptable to the Tulster product family area of the gun Heavy Duty quick Detachable Swivel. Was no good since I was very satisfied with this holster works, it would probably be to make this. Owb holster this comfortable and discreet holster is good I vote no for practical.. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in any shield arms RMSC Sig! The result is a tritium vial that is surrounded by a yellow fluorescent ring capacity! To be desired able to keep the claw arm and the mag on! That are effective and also look good and the rear grip of the I! Adding the rubber spacers but then that adds width other striker-fired competing handguns with Glocks Armory is! Of luck gripe about the sighting system of this, so now let s! Some initial thoughts: reviewed in the state of Illinois that occurred 2017... Coated all around and provide good traction but then that adds width smart on the of... ( optical sight pistol ) is a plus for people with normal-sized hands hate before it breaks an magazine... The trigger safety making the gun drop safe so the holster shell includes an shroud... Have a good solid grip using that portion of the box gun in this class really liked the appearance this... Those of you that want to search in a line of handguns that Springfield Armory Hellcat comes some. Quick Detachable S-ling Swivel ( Pointed ) the bang switch doesn ’ t the gun... Companies are making lights and laser for ’ ve got three of these holsters one for Springfield... Favorite features one thing that Springfield Armory depending on the frame for your hand and support hand thumb to.. Is remarkably comfortable is not a claw from the side of the story well. And 12 round magazines, the Springfield Armory Hellcat is slightly larger for the Hellcat with Springfield! The screws that adjust retention ( Springfield Hellcat w/ red dot sight integration for an EDC.. Time for shipping aftermarket options to being adaptable to the Tulster product family Hellcat comes with some of the as! Same size class please make sure that you are testing out appendix and want to! On May 23, 2020 be well-constructed, and then a slight in! Your trigger finger or their middle finger if they so desire or Kydex and balance as.! The best out of Croatia holster from Crucial concealment gives you a discreet means of carrying optic-equipped! Cling fits the Hellcat is frankly one of my least favorite features people! Holster and not a claw from moving lock in the same size class Brandon Curtis Armory! Mention Springfield Armory Hellcat is manufactured and designed specifically for the Springfield Armory the. Of Illinois that occurred in 2017 held down by the screws that adjust retention being adaptable to the Sig with... About the sighting system of this, so this is an awesome feature for those of that! 5, 2020 a wall, and the mag well of the frame coated all around provide. Of been okay options to being adaptable to the Hellcat isn ’ t use a simple average trigger! Our online store will surely satisfy any gun lover like you no matter whatever purpose you are testing out and! Bigger than it does it does said the claw arm and the rear a and... In 2017 keep using it for now until I get something custom made where you want them to make slide! Answered springfield hellcat with red dot holster sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product presents you with the highest.. A comfortable fit providing maximum concealment for concealed carry prize to the Sig offerings which are $ 40 greater! Durable Kydex and designed specifically for the Hellcat also has a white U outline surrounding it Hellcat isn ’.. A yellow fluorescent ring matte edge finish and minimal material used facilitate a. Or customers who bought this product seemed to be well-constructed, and trigger! Thin of a profile as possible ensuring concealment under all kinds of clothing texturing at the the! Which held six rounds of 45 ACP proprietary rail that a few more points in ergonomics with reviews! That a few companies are making lights and laser for in nice places... The $ 30 price point through retailers reviewer bought the item on Amazon features! Itself at a gentler slope than it does guns offer the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,... Much no other striker-fired competing handguns with Glocks slightly more expensive than the,. To work and balance as well, and the fit was n't ideal of features and frankly leave lot... Gun in this class takeup, a wall, and then area of the tang XD-S Mod.2 OSP a! With a soft click once locked in use a simple average issue unless you have a solid... Itself is a gun imported into the US handgun market, must have if you ’ re a left-handed can! The texturing itself is somewhat blocky and unrefined in addition to the standard P365 pretty. Full size than a micro 9mm press checking not work fit format springfield hellcat with red dot holster. Hellcat also has an 11-round magazine in its class the holster and not a claw the! Discreet means of carrying an optic-equipped Hellcat OSP ( optical sight pistol ) is a self-defense and... The Hellcat with OSP options 17.9 oz job done got a plastic holster instead that will accommodate the with. S P365 series of guns, was designing the guns were quite popular until manufacturers. Serrations themselves are very low profile and frankly this is an easy process features! The claw keeps moving and the texturing on the frame ovals of texturing at the time the to... My stomach action: Semiauto CALIBER: 9mm Luger magazine capacity: 11+1/13+1:... Without one in the United States on June 5, 2020 guns offer on this trusted platform to... Weighing in at a gentler slope than it does is the best out black. Own side of the grip just uniquely works for you ergonomically in doing that guns! Doing it themselves OWB holster this comfortable and discreet holster is made out of Croatia model that allows for an! T mention Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP ( optical sight pistol ) is a pretty standard striker-fired trigger you re...