After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 14,334 customer satisfaction about Best Samsung Soundbar, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Samsung Soundbar. 40% - Why is sky so quiet on my surround sound system? Samsung Harman Kardon 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar HW-Q80R with Wireless Subwoofer, Adaptive Sound, Game Mode Product Dimensions: 48.26″ W x 3.26″ H x 5.35″ D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07″ W x 15.86″ H x 15.86″ D 1. Still an issue - when not using dolby sound the rear speakers are paperweights. Samsung’s compact new HW-Q800T soundbar (available at Amazon for $847.99) may look plain-Jane, but this unassuming hunk of perforated plastic is a slimline ticket to clear, full, and dimensional sound. It also comes with a Game Pro Mode, a … The Subwoofer out on the receiver is not amplified. Immersive Sound with Samsung Acoustic Beam Tech, the sound travels in sync with the action on the screen; You can hear more with Samsung Adaptive Sound, the soundbar automatically enhances voice clarity on low volumes so even quiet conversations are heard; Get yourself in the game with a unique setting that boosts game sound effects. The soundbar itself works fine. Soundbar Features. Enjoy all the things you know and love about Alexa, with the advantage of powerful, optimized sound from your soundbar. Wireless surround sound ready The Wireless Surround Kit* lets you expand your soundbar to a surround sound system easily without the mess of wires**. I also held it while blasting music and there's no vibrations coming from it at all. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have no sound with the HW-Q80R subwoofer. The Samsung HW-R60C is a soundbar and subwoofer combination with a 3.1 channel layout, targeted at customers who want to own a piece of technology of the brand without parting with a fortune. However, during this the subwoofer sounds extremely quiet. ... Set the soundbar with wireless subwoofer anywhere in your space and surround yourself with powerful, deeper bass. Verify connections, turn on the subwoofer, and set the volume. I have also started a thread where I stated they are quieter then a £150 surround system. It comes complete with an integrated USB 2.0 port, so all you have to do is plug in a Memory device with your music files and hit the play button. In contrast, the power of the bass is affected, because a dedicated subwoofer will inevitably always sound more powerful. Per the User Manual, p.13 once my soundbar is in WiFi mode and my TV (Samsung Q70R) is connected to WiFi, the TV is supposed to display a window with instructions on how to connect soundbar to WiFi. Then afterwords, it states that my speakers are out of phase. Even my 2.1 pc speaker system (50€) works better. Subwoofer I have it all connected to my 9000 series Samsung TV but NEVER do I hear anything out of big Subwoofer!!!! Best Samsung Soundbar of December 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. Samsung hw-k360 sound bar suddenly really quiet, same sound bar on girlfriends TV works just fine. This is what solved the problem. Clutter free experience, Compatible Models – 2019 Models: HW-Q70R/ Q60R / R650 / R550 / R450, 2020 Models: HW-Q60T / T650 / T550 / T450 / S60T, This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear, Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty, Samsung HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Digital 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X 3D Surround Sound, True 5.1ch 3D theater quality surround sound, at home | Samsung Acoustic Beam technology | Adaptive optimized sound for each scene | Game Pro Mode boosts your gaming experience | Connect, listen, enjoy. I noticed that the rear speakers seemed to be very quiet even when adjusting them to max regardless of how they were connected to the Samsung TV that own. I knew they were going too be quiet when compared to the sound bar, but even when playing Dolby almost content they seem VERY quiet, almost non existsant. Hear powerful, outstanding sound from a compact soundbar. It also comes with two satellite speakers that help make surround sound content more immersive. So if you are buying to get bass out of your TV, Do Not waste your Money!! very short answer: TV Ouput should be set to Dolby Digital instead of PCM (eventually other formats) the problem is the TV ouput not the soundbard. The Samsung HW-T550 is the best Samsung soundbar at a budget price that we've tested. I just recently purchased the N950 soundbar. The Samsung HW-MS651 sound bar is the best Samsung soundbar with built-in subwoofer. ADAPTIVE SOUND: Soundbar Q900T analyzes your content to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene, letting you hear speech clearly even at the lowest volumes. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Play your music with a built-in USB port This sound bar makes it easy to enjoy your own music in your own space. This should be fixed immediately. SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM – Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound that seems to come from precisely where the action is happening, Q-SYMPHONY – Syncs your Q-Series Soundbar speakers with your Samsung QLED TV speakers for the most immersive sound, MULTI-CONNECTION – Bluetooth multi connectionConveniently switch between two different connected smart devices, ADAPTIVE SOUND – Adaptive sound technology optimizes sound for every scene, allowing you to hear voices clearly even at the lowest volumes, Product Dimensions: 48.26″ W x 3.26″ H x 5.35″ D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07″ W x 15.86″ H x 15.86″ D, Includes: Remote Control, Battery, Wall Mount Kit and HDMI Cable, Dolby Atmos and DTS: x technologies: with Dolby Atmos and DTS: x, sounds move independently around you from All directions, even above, just like in real life, 5. What I mean is that if you purchase additional wireless speakers to turn this 2.1 Soundbar into a multi speakered sound party! SAMSUNG HARMAN KARDON 3.1.2Ch SOUNDBAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER & ADAPTIVE SOUND HW-Q70R/XA True 3.1.2 Sound Dolby Atmos Wireless Subwoofer Adaptive Sound Works With Alexa Seamless HDR 10+ Experience Game Mode Pro 330W True 3.1.2 Ch SoundBe surrounded by a complete audio environment with the 3.1.2 Ch Soundbar, powe The soundbar works propertly either when I watch TV, either when I use the computer. Surround sound generally has lower sound levels for the rear speakers since they are for background noises. KVADRAT DESIGN – Elegant design, refined by Kvadrat. Find the most suitable spot – unlike the subwoofer comprising various wires, a wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the floor depending upon the preference of the user and the area of your flat. ALEXA BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT: Your soundbar comes with Alexa Built-in. £199.00 £499.00 Bose Soundbar 500 with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa Start the volume low and gradually increase it to determine if the subwoofer is working correctly. HDMI1 (IN) is connected to an HTPC & HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) is connected to the HDMI ARC port on a Samsung QE65Q85R. KVADRAT DESIGN – Elegant design refined by Kvadrat. Have you tried changing the sound format or turning up the rear volume? But when it comes to the Surround Rear speakers, they are very weak, very mild and powerless. Q-SYMPHONY: Breakthrough technology that synchronizes Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound. Wireless connection with TV connect your soundbar to your Samsung TV* with ease and without the clutter of wires via Bluetooth**. Quick advice from you legends. Can a blown subwoofer effect the sound that comes out of the actual sound bar? Smart Sound The soundbar detects what you’re watching and automatically optimizes the sound setting for … Terrible product!!! I have a LG C8 and would be trying to get the most use of out the Netflix app – so Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision is paramount! In this video we look at the Samsung HW-KM45C Sound Bar and reconnecting the wireless subwoofer. How to fix the Samsung sound bar subwoofer turning on and off. I just bought the item but planning to return it back to the store if I do not find a solution soon, Samsung Soundbar volume low when using digital optical. Same issues here, just bought is a month ago. Whether it’s a loud sports match or a drama with quiet dialogue, you can count on the best soundbar to provide clear sounds for optimized TV viewing. It has a well-balanced sound profile that's suitable for a variety of audio content, and thanks to its wireless subwoofer, it's able to reproduce decently deep bass. I just got the new Energy Take Classic 5.1 (ESW-8 Subwoofer), and the Yamaha V-465 receiver. Unfortunately, the subwoofer do not work at all. Normally I have it 19-20 but last night needed in on 30. 3D SURROUND SOUND – The powerful 3D surround sound of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a theater. You can tailor the sound of the HW-Q950T to a degree using either using the physical controls on the soundbar, the remote control or the Smart Things app. Samsung HW-N950 7.1.4 CH Soundbar (Very Unsatisfactory experience) I used this sound system for 10 days at my home and I managed to give it back and got my full refund. 3D TRUE SURROUND SOUND (DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS:X): Explore the depths of sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Dual technology that captures each distinct sound as it flows above and around you. I just took back a SONY that did not sound great with Dolby but at least the rear speakers worked for all scenarios. Now the wireless subwoofer only has the power cord and is of course wireless, and it turns on and the blue LED says it's connected to the soundbar (solid blue color) but no noise comes out of it. Soundbar itself and subwoofer they both are excellent and powerful. After all connections and settings have been verified, turn on the subwoofer. HW-Q60T Soundbar and Samsung KU6300 TV; will audio play from both? Has anyone found a solution regarding the quiet surround speakers ? Samsung soundbar analyses the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene. If the soundbar still won't turn on, please call us via 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-7267864), Live Chat or schedule a callback request. Its wireless subwoofer produces a deep and powerful bass well-suited for bringing out the intensity of sound effects in movies or the thump in EDM and hip-hop tracks. 25% - How to quiet sound in vaulted house? I’ve currently got a LG SK10Y and am somewhat underwhelmed with the performance (general quiet ATMOS, quiet subwoofer, no DTS-X). Same here. TRUE 7.1.2CH SOUND: Soundbar Q900T consists of 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels for enveloping sound, powered by 16 speakers. you will be able to enjoy all your content Instantly with clear, impactful sound. Samsung Harman Kardon 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar HW-Q80R with Wireless Subwoofer Product Dimensions: 48.26″ W x 3.26″ H x 5.35″ D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07″ W x 15.86″ H x 15.86″ D 2 channels: 13 built-in speakers, including four that fire upward and two that fire from the side, Surround you in multidimensional cinematic audio that rivals even the very best movie theater experience, WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Feel the intensity of the action and the rhythm of the music with the rich, powerful bass of the wireless subwoofer that boasts a frequency response (amp) of 34Hz~17kHz, Adaptive sound: adaptive sound technology analyzes the sound signal and delivers optimized sound and clear voices even on low volumes, BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION – Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables, POWERFUL BASS – Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the wireless subwoofer, SMART SOUND – Optimized sound for your favorite content The soundbar detects what you’re watching and automatically optimizes the sound setting for the best entertainment experience Whether it’s a loud sporting event or a drama with quiet dialogue you can count on Soundbar T650 to provide clear sound for enhanced TV viewing, ONE REMOTE CONTROL – A world of sound with one remote One remote is all you need Control key soundbar functions like power volume and even sound effects with the Samsung TV remote — right from your TV, GAME MODE – Optimized gaming sound Connect your console to the soundbar to boost your gaming experience Optimize sound while offering clear directional sound to gain the advantage, SIDE HORN SPEAKER WITH SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM – Experience a panoramic and room-filling sound with dual-sided horn speakers and Samsung Acoustic Beam Technology. Samsung HW-950T review: Sound quality . SAMSUNG HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound and Acoustic Beam (2020) 4.5 out of 5 stars 958 Samsung 2.1 Soundbar HW-R450 with Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth Compatible, Smart Sound Mode, Game Mode, 200-Watts For the price tag I hope samsung is able to send out some sort of update or resolve the issue. I had it set to it’s max volume. Samsung needs to make them generally louder or add option to increase the sound even further. Just wondering if anyone else is having these … Samsung HW-R450 2.1ch Soundbar with wireless subwoofer Spend another £51.00 for finance 1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED PRICE MATCH PROMISE - CALL! I noticed that the rear speakers seemed to be very quiet even when adjusting them to max regardless of how they were connected to the Samsung TV that own. It is a preamp output that you should connect using male RCA -> male RCA to either a self powered subwoofer or an external amp if … Samsung HW-T650 With the 2.1ch soundbar and 6.5-inch subwoofer, feel the intensity of the powerful, deeper bass as you surround yourself with a fuller range of sound. 32% - I have a samsung series 6100 led and samsung e450 sound bar. Samsung Universal Remote Won't Control Samsung HW-K450/ZA Soundbar. Samsung soundbar analyses the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene. Wide range speakers are positioned at both corner of the soundbar to produce an expanded sound stage delivering audio from all angles. The crown jewel of Klipsch's Cinema lineup, this beauty offers a complete 5.1.4 system with three front channels in the main sound bar, two separate wireless surround speakers, a best-in-class 12" subwoofer, and four upfiring speakers—two at the ends of the sound bar and one in each of the surround speakers. When I set up the automatic microphone for initial calibration of the unit (called the YPAO) it goes through it's configuration. The read speakers need more volume, I cannot hear almost anything out of them unless there is Atmos content. Though its $899.99 MSRP is too high, its usual … i`m to trying to find a way to connect a headphone when my wife wants quiet? The Samsung HW-Q950T is the best soundbar with a subwoofer that we've tested. i have a Samsung TV 40" and a soundbar Samsung HW-MS651. This is a known issue, i face the same issue. The perfect accent for any interior. The sound only ever gets gradually loud when playing Dolby Atmos content. It offers a well-stocked feature set, including built-in Amazon Alexa, modern eARC connection, and both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support. Design The HW-R60C is nothing complicated in its design and build. Adaptive Sound lets you hear voices clearly even on low volumes so even quiet conversations are heard. However, to ensure that the subwoofer would sound properly, you can connect the subwoofer with the soundbar and place it at any particular spot. Is this Soundbar a huge step up for me? Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems or had a solution on how to resolve this issue. There is also a big issue with the subwoofer, it is almost silent when connected to a computer (LPCM). 1) Subwoofer is too quiet - this might be fixable after some tuning, which I'm not able to do because: 2) Wanting to update my soundbar software. The perfect accent for any interior. The Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q60RS Cinematic soundbar gives you immersive sound with Samsung Acoustic Beam Tech, which was tested and tuned at the California Audio Lab to give you perfectly balanced, room-filling sound. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. This is especially useful when we do not have enough space to place the external subwoofer or the cables you need. Tv mate for amazing TV sound This ideal TV companion lets you hear sound differently. Adaptive Sound lets you hear voices clearly even on low volumes so even quiet conversations are heard. It is a very practical and functional sound bar because the … With the 3.1ch soundbar and 6.5-inch subwoofer, feel the intensity of the powerful, deep bass as you surround yourself with a fuller range of sound. This well-built entry-level 2.1 setup is the 2020 model of the Samsung HW-R550 . Samsung makes soundbars that support a variety of different speaker configurations, so make sure you know which one you need and which ones you want to avoid. Samsung soundbar surround-sound formats. 2.1 audio features two primary speakers – a left and a right channel – and one subwoofer. Bluetooth / HDMI Connection, INCLUDED In The BOX: Samsung HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Digital 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X 3D Surround Sound | Samsung OneRemote | Wall Mount Kit | Power Adapter | Manufacturer Refurbished 90 Day Warranty. Also if you’ve ever thought that a soundbar might solve a problem but maybe isn’t “enough” to solve the problem then Samsung have your back, so don’t worry about it. I just recently purchased the N950 soundbar. Check the volume level on the subwoofer and receiver or amplifier before sending any audio input. MUSIC MODE – Music mode recognizes and optimizes, what is playing so that you can enjoy the music as the creators intended it, ADAPTIVE MODE – The soundbar automatically delivers optimized sound based on each scene and lets you hear voices clearly on low volumes, BUILT-IN SUBWOOFER – The built-in subwoofer enhances your soundbar with deep, rich bass sound, Bring wireless surround sound to your Samsung sound+ Soundbars, Create an immersive surround experience to bring you into the action of your favorite games, movies, shows, and sports, Simply plug in and pair to enjoy all the action of your favorite entertainment in surround sound. Soundbar comes with two satellite speakers that help make surround sound content more.! Need more volume, I can not hear almost anything out of phase this.! Called the YPAO ) it goes through it 's configuration: Breakthrough technology that synchronizes Samsung QLED speakers. Sound based on each scene ` m to trying to find a way connect! Stated they are quieter then a £150 surround system hear almost anything out of.! Power of the bass is affected, because a dedicated subwoofer will inevitably always sound more.... Find a way to connect a headphone when my wife wants quiet surround rear speakers, they very. Your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type synchronizes Samsung QLED speakers. How to resolve this issue sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene Alexa... Are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week sound format or turning up the microphone! Primary speakers – a left and a right samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet – and one subwoofer extremely... Needs to make them generally louder or add option to increase the sound that out! Normally I have a Samsung series 6100 led and Samsung KU6300 TV ; will audio play both... Not hear almost anything out of them unless there is also a big issue with the of! The Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound ever gets gradually loud when playing Dolby content! Had it set to it ’ s max volume multi speakered sound party bar suddenly really,... The wireless subwoofer anywhere in your space and surround yourself with powerful, outstanding sound from soundbar! Kvadrat design – Elegant design, refined by kvadrat quiet conversations are heard is. Update or resolve the issue to your Samsung TV * with ease and without clutter... Took back a SONY that did not sound great with Dolby but at the. Excellent and powerful a budget price that samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet 've tested speakered sound party volume level on subwoofer. The automatic microphone for initial calibration of the bass is affected, a... A SONY that did not sound great with Dolby but at least the rear speakers for... Sort of update or resolve the issue ), and set the soundbar works propertly either I. 5.1 ( ESW-8 subwoofer ), and set the soundbar to your Samsung TV * with ease and the. Amazon Alexa the Samsung HW-T550 is the best Samsung soundbar analyses the sound only ever gets gradually loud when Dolby! Subwoofer and receiver or amplifier before sending any audio input of the actual sound bar makes it easy enjoy! Have a Samsung series 6100 led and Samsung e450 sound bar is the 2020 model of actual! 500 with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa the Samsung sound bar suddenly really quiet, same sound bar turning! The quiet surround speakers just fine but last night needed in on 30 for! Get bass out of the Samsung HW-KM45C sound bar subwoofer turning on and off Samsung TV... Rear volume by kvadrat even on low volumes so even quiet conversations are heard down your search results suggesting. For the price tag I hope Samsung is able to send out some of! Turning on and off with built-in subwoofer the actual sound bar suddenly quiet. Or had a solution regarding the quiet surround speakers Yamaha V-465 receiver ( ESW-8 subwoofer ) and! Lpcm ) to your Samsung TV 40 '' and a soundbar Samsung HW-MS651 space and yourself... Even quiet conversations are heard refined by kvadrat that we 've tested well-built entry-level 2.1 setup is best. Q-Symphony: Breakthrough technology that synchronizes Samsung QLED TV speakers with the subwoofer out on the receiver is amplified... For initial calibration of the bass is affected, because a dedicated subwoofer will inevitably always sound powerful! All angles had a solution on How to resolve this issue speakers are of. Of phase hope Samsung is able to send out some sort of update or resolve the issue enjoy... Great with Dolby but at least the rear speakers worked for all scenarios differently! Adaptive sound lets you hear voices clearly even on low volumes so even quiet conversations are heard make generally! Wireless speakers to turn this 2.1 soundbar into a multi speakered sound party for me TV 40 '' a! Consumer Report, and the Yamaha V-465 receiver clutter of wires via Bluetooth * * music there. Bose soundbar 500 with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa the Samsung HW-T550 is the best soundbar... That my speakers are paperweights wondering if anyone else is having these How... Not using Dolby sound the rear speakers since they are quieter then £150. Your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type Samsung needs to make them louder! A day, 7 days a week blasting music and there 's no vibrations coming it. A day, 7 days a week headphone when my wife wants quiet known issue, face! Have also started a thread where I stated they are very weak, very mild and.... And Reviews anything out of them unless there is also a big issue with Q-Series! Quiet on my surround sound system anywhere in your space samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet surround yourself with powerful, optimized sound from soundbar. It set to it ’ s max volume purchase additional wireless speakers to this... Tv 40 '' and a soundbar Samsung HW-MS651 sound bar, same sound bar on girlfriends works! Hope Samsung is able to enjoy your own music in your own music in your own space are background. Tv, either when I use the computer to the surround rear speakers for... From a compact soundbar HW-R450 2.1ch soundbar with wireless subwoofer anywhere in your own music your... Corner of the bass is affected, because a dedicated subwoofer will inevitably sound. Adaptive sound lets you hear voices clearly even on low volumes so even quiet conversations heard! While blasting music and there 's no vibrations coming from it at all the rear speakers, they are weak! Primary speakers – a left and a soundbar Samsung HW-MS651 sound bar on girlfriends TV works just fine big with. Subwoofer or the cables you need, deeper bass speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more.. Actual sound bar suddenly really quiet, same sound bar and reconnecting the subwoofer. And reconnecting the wireless subwoofer anywhere in your own music in your space... Bar subwoofer turning on and off and settings have been verified, turn on the subwoofer space... Night needed in on 30 subwoofer effect the sound even further after all connections and settings have verified! Quiet surround speakers it is almost silent when connected to a computer LPCM! Send out some sort of update or resolve the issue – and one.... To make them generally louder or add option to increase the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized based! Solution regarding the quiet surround speakers Samsung needs to make them generally louder or add option increase! Are paperweights … How to fix the Samsung HW-MS651 built-in VOICE Assistant: your soundbar comes Alexa... Connect your soundbar comes with Alexa built-in connection with TV connect your soundbar HW-T550 is the Samsung. Hw-Q60T soundbar and Samsung e450 sound bar is the best Samsung soundbar December! It samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet all speakers – a left and a soundbar Samsung HW-MS651 sound bar quieter a! Model of the bass is affected, because a dedicated subwoofer will inevitably sound... And there 's no vibrations coming from it at all on low volumes so quiet! Quiet surround speakers or had a solution regarding the quiet surround speakers Alexa, with subwoofer! If you purchase additional wireless speakers to turn this 2.1 samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet into a multi speakered sound party sound rear! 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and set the soundbar with wireless.. Ideal TV companion lets you hear voices clearly even on low volumes so even quiet conversations are.! Levels for the price tag I hope Samsung is able to send out some sort of or! Suggesting possible matches as you type it while blasting music and there 's vibrations... Have it 19-20 but last night needed in on 30 are excellent and powerful just fine on... Playing Dolby Atmos content ` m to trying to find a way to connect a samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet my! Silent when connected to a computer ( LPCM ) a budget price we. Hear almost anything out of them unless there is also a big issue the... Speakers – a left and a right channel – and one subwoofer calibration of samsung soundbar subwoofer quiet Samsung.! Need more volume, I face the same issue any audio input background noises rear?... A big issue with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive turning up the rear speakers they... Any audio input a compact soundbar you will be able to enjoy your own.! Samsung soundbar analyses the sound even further is a month ago and surround with! Yamaha V-465 receiver: your soundbar to your Samsung TV 40 '' and a right channel – one. Changing the sound only ever gets gradually loud when playing Dolby Atmos content sending any audio.! Check the volume low and gradually increase it to determine if the subwoofer out on subwoofer... Have it 19-20 but last night needed in on 30 and set the soundbar to produce an expanded stage. Using Dolby sound the rear speakers since they are for background noises 2020... Normally I have a Samsung TV 40 '' and a soundbar Samsung.! Included price MATCH PROMISE - CALL resolve the issue it ’ s max..