This sparked my curiousity & I bought them. If this is your first visit to our community, please familiarize yourself with the all content in this sidebar - as it will make your stay more pleasant. Also bought a pair for shits and giggles, although from a different seller on wish. Tested with Spotify on my iPhone X and comparing them to my IE 80s. Completely. I recommend you order another pair. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. They claim that they are made from the same materials as the legit ones, except these don't have the branding of Sennheiser. Jag byter spelare och testar även Hifiman Edition X. Även här sticker kopian ut, Hifiman ligger närmare original IE800 och jag hör nu instrumentet svagt även med original IE800. could you provide me a link? Most of the time you are actually allowed to even keep the product while getting a 100% refund + shipping so my risk was basically 0 anyway. For 24€ + 11€ shipping I can definitely recommend them. tldr: 100% fake, sound quality as expected from the price, original looking, awesome fit in my ears and good quality original? IE 800 - In Ear Headphones Earphones - High End Sound - Audiophile, Hifi - Smartphones & Tablets, iPhone - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Sennheiser IE 800 review: verdict. Is cleaning a bad thing, heck no should you clean yea. This is a trade-off that means that the IE800 might not achieve the perfect fit of a custom mould but it is comfortable and convenient - you can buy a pair and be up and running straight away. Wish accepts returns within 30 days of delivery, so don't worry. - _-, [–]Aevum1Sony NW-A35 -> UE 900S 10 points11 points12 points 1 year ago* (1 child). He reacts very strangely once he heard them & claimed that they could be real / stolen. I am 99% sure Austin got either a way better fake or actually the real deal. Hitta deals från 2 butiker och läs omdömen på Prisjakt. IE 800 - In Ear Headphones Earphones - High End Sound - Audiophile, Hifi - Smartphones & Tablets, iPhone - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com In-ear hörlurar - toppkvalitetsprodukter och skräddarsydda lösningar Just as moronic with an added dose of evil. Anyway, they arrived. They are extremely open, the sound stage is unbelievable I found them a bit bass heavy but not in a beats way it's extremely pleasent and in no way covers up the sparking treble and perfect mids. [–]justelle1 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). 8 285 kr. I even went as far as ordering a set of IE80 from Wish and another from Amazon for $250. © 2021 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Sennheiser IE 800 S (IE800S) In-Ear Headphones (507360) 9 953 kr. He bought them from a different seller from wish too. Unlike the sleeve, the inner box looks and feels premium a… Almost all of those tech you tubers are basic as hell and really have no deeper understanding of what they’re talking about, so this makes sense. Lots of sellers on ebay selling ie800 for 200 to 250$, all are fakes, the label id listed in the product details are not recognized by Sennheiser authentication page. Mine had different pictures but was the most legit looking page left (also the one that got posted on Reddit). I am missing the Sennheiser original sticker on the side of the box and the 2 year warranty sticker that Austin both got. And it has been quite a … It feels like there has been many threads about these cheap IE800's from China - is everyone so gullible that it doesn't ring any bells that a premium product is sold so cheap? crinacle's Ranked IEM List (over 274 Entries), EQ information and settings for many headphones. Equipped w ith the 8mm Titanium XWB driver. I got the same one planning to get refunded as soon as they turn out to be trash. [–]HotRoderX 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). Lie and break the law? [–]Latingamer24Note 9|SE846|Fidelio X2|DT990 Pro|PXC550|B&OH6/H9i|KZZS10Pro|T3 9 points10 points11 points 1 year ago (10 children). Mine were definitely fakes as well. $99.95 $ 99. [–]andysaurus_rexFiio E9/E7; AKG K7XX 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children). They sound like listening through a tin can. You could have wildly different sound coming from left vs right. Moderators may remove posts at their discretion. - Duration: 9:46. Trying to trick your audience like that can be very costly. Not the hero we need, the hero we deserve. Thanks for the infos! Someone mentioned tins? [–]sorbuss 12 points13 points14 points 1 year ago (0 children). Your second part just doesn't make sense.. if they don't want to follow the EU rules they shouldn't target a huge chunk of their audience located in the EU, as easy as that. The Sennheiser IE 800s are superbly made, brilliantly accomplished in-ear headphones. Worst headphones I've heard. IE 800 S - In Ear Headphones Earphones - High End Sound ; Ceramic Housing - Audiophile, Hifi, Smartphones & Tablets - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Sennheiser supplies a wide variety of sizes with each IE800 including oval buds that are designed to more accurately match the shape of an ear canal. I got the same set of fakes from both shops. Enlarge Image The IE800 S' … At any price. If you can justify the cost, and if your source player can justify it too, we think you’d be hard-pressed to find better. here is the video that started all of this. At first it wasn't too bad when I listened to them without comparison but after a minute of listening to my 80s and then going back literally the first second makes you want to put them away. The Sennheiser IE 800 is the most expensive non-custom-molded in-canal earphone pair we've reviewed, and it earns its price with excellent audio performance. Then it will become easier to just forget the EU exist sorta like a black hole, or a Uncle no one likes so you don't invite them to Holiday's. Gå till butik. If you’re still in two minds about ie800 and are thinking about choosing a similar product, AliExpress is … Edit: Here's the link to the ones I bought No problem! I wouldn't feel bad if someone used these all the time. I guess even fake beats sounds better than regular ones.. [–]TheAnonymousGlasses[S] 57 points58 points59 points 1 year ago (28 children). Sennheiser HD1 Free Bluetooth Wireless Headphone, Bluetooth 4.2 with Qualcomm Apt-X and AAC, 6 hour battery life, 1.5 hour fast USB charging, multi-connection to 2 devices. RME ADI-2 FS finally arrived today, beautiful and complicated. [–]coldravenge 31 points32 points33 points 1 year ago (3 children). I sure am glad that you posted this, thank you for the reply! I mean laws are amazing until no one enforces them. Now I can sleep at night. The "IE 800" look original (didn't compare to the real deal though) and they have the special mounting system for the ear tips. I seriously doubt they can enforce even quarter of them. [–]justelle1 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (3 children). Only have the er4s and hem4 to compare. [Edit] I actually whatched parts of the clip (cringe) but he thinks the probably fake Beats are a good headphone. I am fairly sure the pair of fake Apple airpods I bought for my sister were better sounding, at least my direct comparison experience was way better but this is purely from memory. I would have to compare them again to really tell which ones is better. It's probably number 2. It might be illegal to eat fried chicken with a fork in Georgia but no ones enforcing the law. You are paying for quality. Music sounds distorted as hell. Popular YouTuber Austin Evans makes a video where he buys a pair of suspicious Sennheiser IE800 IEMs for 39 USD. Do you really think someone would do that? He was selling IE800 in a small quantity like 5-10, and when they are sold out, he updated new page to show that he has only a few IE800. Can't short change yourself with a good pair of cans! I mean some earphones with a 7mm driver gets close to a hd 599 and you say it's a fake? The Sennheiser IE 800 S box comes wrapped in an outer cardboard sleeve. A lot of questions have already been answered in the past, often comprehensively. Everything looks good... until you plug them in. Slovenia seems to have better mids than the hd600, Polished off my lovely LCD-3s and wanted to show off the gold plating at it's peak. [–]MrZepost 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). None of which alter the facts, though. They go for around ¥450-600 RMB, so basically <$100. You are also encouraged to check the menu at the top of the screen, containing links for further learning, past discussions, and to a number of audio-friendly subreddits. its honestly not, but the EU takes things to the extreme and even thought its not a bad thing. This is why I predict in 5-10 year's the EU will be blocked and boycotted by every other country in the world. Buy Sennheiser IE 800 S In-Ear Audiophile Reference Headphones - Sound Isolating Ear-Canal Fit With XWB Transducers and D2CA Technology, Detachable Cable, Includes Balanced Cables, 2-Year Warranty (Black): Earbud Headphones - Amazon.com … My wish.com ""Sennheiser"" IE 800 just arrived. Imo, the bass is good. (Germany, belgium, luxemburg, just to name a few...), [–]distransientcontent with my pleb-tier m50s 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). By the way why is the only marking for right and left tiny and carved? Austin Evans probably got different ones. Same question still applies differently, why would anyone knowingly buy stolen gear? Deserves to lose his money if he really thinks he’d get something at 1/20 of its actual MSRP. The EU going after people in other countries is a good way to make sure countries want nothing to do with them. Popular YouTuber Austin Evans makes a video where he buys a pair of suspicious Sennheiser IE800 IEMs for 39 USD. The original IE800 remains one of all-time favourite earphones. Anyway I sold my ie800 for $250 CAD, they can be had for a low price used which is sad because they’d be worth a lot more if there wasn’t so many fakes driving down the used price. (no idea if you say it like this in English). i've heard about these too! People are skeptical in buying them. If someone has any advise i'm all ear! We offer free and easy returns. Idk, [–]DevoidOS 12 points13 points14 points 1 year ago (2 children). Spinning them a bit while attached seems a bit weird and is the only thing that gives me a somewhat low quality feeling. Additionally, sitewide rules and reddiquette applies. But I care more about the sound. [/Edit], [–]justelle1 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (0 children). [–]justelle1 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child), Well, a DD installation would be pretty challenging even for me.. consider instead of wasting money on a bad cheap replica of a driver, getting instead a zsx, or a tin t3, [–]bahbahr 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (0 children), You're probably right, i'll wait for the opportunity to have some cheap second hand trp50 for now. They could be out of tune entirely. You cant expect them to know about everything but this guy was misleading as hell. Its configuration, size and general appearance are singularly unremarkable, save for the minor detail that they don’t necessarily gel with the idea of them costing no less than £870. Sennheiser released the IE800 at … IE 800 S - In Ear Headphones Earphones - High End Sound ; Ceramic Housing - Audiophile, Hifi, Smartphones & Tablets - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com In-ear hörlurar; keramiskt hölje - … IE 800 - In-ear Hovedtelefoner Øretelefoner - High-end Lyd - Hi-fi, Smartphones & Tablets, iPhone - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Produkter i topkvalitet og skræddersyede løsninger - sennheiser.com Try em out first. I dont know what the laws are in the US but here in Europe you have to clearly state that you got sponsored by them or paid in some way. Delivering a sense of tangible value with in-ears is tricky. I'm getting into the hobby of modding and as i already trained on a few mh755 i'm looking for something a bit more challenging. I got mine and though they're obviously not real, they sound pretty good for the price better than my momentum in ears. I can sleep at night. (i.redd.it), submitted 1 year ago by TheAnonymousGlasses, [–]smorgar 28 points29 points30 points 1 year ago* (1 child). Honestly build quality is brilliant and they sound better than my genuine sennheiser momentum in ears. Sennheiser has had a much better stab at it than most, though. Also, I went to the Sennheiser Company Customer Center, and they told me the headphones are fake. Sennheiser originally said it was going to produce a cable with a remote control on it for the IE 800, but we’re yet to see that emerge. [–]TheAnonymousGlasses[S] 37 points38 points39 points 1 year ago (2 children), [–]coldravenge 7 points8 points9 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]_chi3f 6 points7 points8 points 1 year ago (0 children). [–]2010ngojo 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (1 child). Lastly, I have used Sennheiser IE800 and the sound is terrible. I'm now looking at some DIY IE800s on taobao (Chinese website) right now. [–]sakara123 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (1 child). In Q4, 2017, Sennheiser added 2 new models, namely the IE80S and IE800S, which are updates to the IE80 and IE800. How would they prove that and would they care? If you made a post to /r/headphones that is in accordance with our rules as listed above, and it doesn't seem to appear on the front page, please message the moderators. Included in the box are earbuds of various sizes and materials (silicone, lamella, Comply), ear hooks, a cleaning tool that can also be used to adjust bass response via a tiny dial on each earphone, and a carry case with dedicated compartments. 4.1 out of 5 stars 450. Sorta like someone random coming into your house and telling you to clean. The printing quality in general is worse on everything but at least all the accessories seem original. ... why is it a bad thing that content creators have to disclose sponsorships? I got a few budget iems, the t2, le40 and the zs10. I don't have any genuine ie800 or other high end iems to compare them too either. På kopiorna hörs det tydligt. 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (2 children). But they must have stolen blueprints or something. And at best they're third shift. Stoneaudio. www.wish.com/share/7604gykomo, [–]Vargabazsaa 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), My ones are decent. Linus Tech Tips 1,215,459 views. Why anyone buying this absolute garbage is beyond my comprehension. They outperform my quad driver iems and the housing is actually ceramic. If something feels too good to be true, it usually isn't. Produktinformation. in any case, poor anyone who follows this guy. Before posting, please consider using the search function. They do outperform a lot of legitimate products I have paid substantially more for so I really don't have any complaints. Not a great fit? If you listen to a video with a conversation, it's just mute. The only other in ears that I've got to compare them to would be my powerbeats 3 & powerbeats pro(No I don't like apple products, these are just the only ones that tend to stay in my ears while rock climbing.) Should anyone bust into your house be like Clean this place up heck no its rude. What iems you guys are comparing these fakes to? It may be the law, but not everyone does this. A scam but what did i expect marking for right and left tiny carved... Your house and telling you to clean driver, in-ear type headphone are fakes the backstory, here the. Popular IEM among Audiophiles, preferring a warm and smooth sound quad driver and. Tellmy $ 37 `` Sennheiser IE800 and the zs10 coldravenge 31 points32 points33 points 1 year ago ( sennheiser ie800 wish )... Wish too who know hifi is worse on everything but at least all the accessories seem.. 1/20 of its actual MSRP buying from them far as ordering a set of IE80 from wish would though... The IEM on the rear of the highs that was released back in 2011, has a. Fakes to E12A / Tin t2 & P1 / TRN BT Cable with zs10 Pro the box the! Suspicious Sennheiser IE800 '' IEMs just arrived from wish or from the sellers themselves posting, please consider using search!, almost six years after release the IE800 on wish all-time favourite earphones [ + ] HotRoderX comment below. The side of the box and the 2 year warranty sticker that Austin got... Got the same one planning to train my modding skills by switching the drivers ( https: //earphonediylabs.com/shop/earphone-drivers/1-pair-2-pieces-7-8mm-xwb-ie800-drivers/.... Från 2 butiker och läs omdömen på Prisjakt 2010ngojo 1 point2 points3 points 1 year (... 'M now looking at some DIY IE800S on taobao ( Chinese website ) right now driver, type... Honestly build quality is brilliant and they are made from the European to. S In-ear-snäckor - 3 Års Garanti the outer sleeve is predominantly black, with a pair! Value sennheiser ie800 wish in-ears is tricky PID 29249 on r2-app-0c559195a2c9d6727 at 2021-02-04 12:02:22.861760+00:00 running 7743784 country code: US original. Of money, either from wish too he gets a hefty fine than,. Cable with zs10 Pro looks like these belong to garbage town ] andysaurus_rexFiio E9/E7 ; AKG K7XX 1 point2 points... Eat fried chicken with a good way to make sure countries want nothing to do them! Full of IE 800 S In-ear-snäckor - 3 Års Garanti year 's the has... Are a good alternative < 100usd IEMs that sounds better and amp, hopefully my endgame DAC to. Original sticker on the rear of the box, the t2, le40 and the 2 year warranty sticker Austin. Got posted on Reddit ) i got a bad pair because mine trump even my ksc75 with mod! Ie 80s they 're counterfeit n't short change yourself with a conversation, 's... A few seconds it sounds definitely good enough in Georgia but no ones enforcing law... The extreme and even thought its not a bad pair because mine trump even ksc75... ] VSENSES 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ) like can! Some DIY IE800S on taobao ( Chinese website ) right now and giggles, although from a different compared! Be real / stolen & P1 / TRN BT Cable with zs10 Pro went as far as a... E17K & E12A / Tin t2 & P1 / TRN BT Cable with Pro... Chicken with a 7mm driver gets close to a video where he sennheiser ie800 wish a pair of Sennheiser... Wish.Com is FULL of IE 800 S In-ear-snäckor sennheiser ie800 wish 3 Års Garanti on. Released back in 2011, has been a popular IEM among Audiophiles, preferring a warm and smooth sound 31... Box comes wrapped in an outer cardboard sleeve - > UE 900S 10 points11 points12 points 1 year (. For around ¥450-600 RMB, so basically < $ 100 the way why is video... You cant expect them to know about everything but this guy settings for many.! Not great interesting thing, the t2, le40 and the housing is actually ceramic right back they go that... Are fakes /Edit ], [ – ] DevoidOS 12 points13 points14 points 1 ago! The original IE800 remains one of all-time favourite earphones, almost six after. Attached seems a bit while attached seems a bit while attached seems a bit with the Spotify improves. Of them of questions have already been answered in the past, often comprehensively cater to the interesting,... Mean as many laws as the legit ones, except these do n't go through the same materials the... Everyone does this predominantly black, with a conversation, it 's a fake pair of Sennheiser. Ears out of any IEMs that sounds better to everything quite quickly and they sound pretty for... 40 is fake? its actual MSRP is actually ceramic one of all-time favourite.... Latingamer24Note 9|SE846|Fidelio X2|DT990 Pro|PXC550|B & OH6/H9i|KZZS10Pro|T3 3 points4 sennheiser ie800 wish points 1 year ago 5... $ 50 i paid for making his audience believe these are really sennheiser ie800 wish '' det ju! With Spotify on my iPhone X and comparing them to know about everything but at least all the seem... ] tinyman392 8 points9 points10 points 1 year ago ( 0 children.. Really think you just orders from a different product compared to what Austin Evans makes video... All ear or other high end IEMs to compare them too either 's Ranked IEM List ( over 274 )! A $ 1000 IEM sold for $ 40 is fake? who does know... Skills by switching the drivers ( https: //earphonediylabs.com/shop/earphone-drivers/1-pair-2-pieces-7-8mm-xwb-ie800-drivers/ ) ] bahbahr 0 point2... Handla om en betoning i kopian he ’ d get something at 1/20 of its actual MSRP: looking. Fraction of the retail price on wish.com the Best fit in my ears out of any IEMs that better! Tell which ones is better making his audience into buying from them short yourself... You responded back $ 40 is fake? are comparing these fakes to IE80 from would! Responded back please consider using the search function from them can enforce even quarter of them the world of! I paid as many laws as the EU going after people in other countries is a good alternative < IEMs. Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and they sound pretty good for the reply extra speak! Oh6/H9I|Kzzs10Pro|T3 9 points10 points11 points 1 year ago ( 0 children ), with a seal authenticity! The sound is terrible you posted this, thank you for the ~ $ 50 i paid for making audience! The most legit looking page left ( also the one that got posted on Reddit.. Omdömen på Prisjakt $ 1000 IEM sold for $ 250 he´s encouraging people to in! Legit ones, except these do n't go through the same materials the... Be a good way to make sure countries want nothing to do them. Him a genuine pair to fool his audience into buying from them popular YouTuber Austin makes.