Every State should have its own currency based on the goods and services it produces. Derrière le shadow banking, on trouve les grands acteurs financiers impliqués dans des opérations de crédit à effet de levieret qui n’ont pas accès au refinancement des banques centrales. He informs me “a credit analyst at the largest bank in my neck of the woods sent me a mail to tell me this was by far the best article on the topic he has come across”. The Fed itself does not accept anything except treasuries and agency MBS in its repo operations, and only organizations authorized to access the federal funds market can participate by offering collateral in exchange for Fed liquidity (mainly the primary dealers, banks, money market funds,…). Note though, since the Treasury is borrowing like crazy and is at the same time rebuilding its deposits with the Fed (which lowers bank reserves, ceteris paribus), there is a several-pronged push underway that is making short term funding of treasury collateral more difficult at the moment. Over the past two decades, the growth of shadow banking has transformed the way the U.S. banking system funds corporations. Regulatory framework for haircuts on non-centrally cleared securities financing transactions. Total global financial assets grew by 1.4% in 2018, driven largely by banks. Jim Quinn - It’ll be interesting to see how they replace LIBOR. The intellectual theories of David Rosenberg, Noureli Roubini, Gary Schilling, Robert Schiller, Dr. Herrera and Paul Krugman are used to create a economic fractal matrix.The global deflation is the major driving force for the next 9 years. “We don’t expect that 100% of the Libor-based positions today will migrate 100% to SOFR,” Jeff Vitali, a partner at Ernst & Young, said this week during a panel at an Association for Financial Professionals conference in Boston. What’s more, the Federal Reserve without a doubt knew that something like this was coming. In 2015, the Minister of Finance announced the establishment of a High Level Expert Group (HLEG) on the Future of the Belgian Financial Sector with a mandate to reflect on the position of the Belgian financial sector, the main challenges it is facing and its long-term prospects. Le shadow banking recouvre des entités qui collectent et gèrent des fonds auprès du public sans être des établissements de crédit: organismes de placement collectifs (OPC) monétaires, fonds d’investissement, véhicules de titrisation par exemple.La liste des composantes est longue et varie selon les définitions adoptées. Contrary to similar spikes in repo rates in 2008, it was probably not fear of counterparty risk that led to the recent repo quake. Box 1520, Let’s recap before reviewing excellent comments from a couple of valued sources. ​I invite readers to consider Tenebrarum’s “Repro Quake – A Primer” but caution that it is complicated. Bob…you’re only talking about 20 American families…very doable when you consider the ‘logistics’. In this case the problem is specifically that the primary dealers are holding huge inventories of treasuries and bank reserves are apparently not sufficient to both pre-fund the daily liquidity requirements of banks and leave them with enough leeway to lend reserves to repo market participants. The Keys to the Shadow banking system uses a dynamic fractal matrix based on the top economist in the world. Banks’ Shadow and Traditional Shadow Banking Guofeng Sun November, 2019 Banks’ shadow, or money creation by banks beyond traditional loans, plays an important role in China’s money-creation process, posing a number of challenges to monetary policy operations and financial risk management. Ian: Taking bad collateral to keep banks solvent is not QE. C., PIONEER GLOBAL HIGH YIELD A, NORTHEAST INVESTORS TRUST, FEDERATED HIGH YIELD TRUST, INTEGRITY HIGH INCOME A, PUTNAM DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST A, ALLIANCE BERNSTEIR HIGH INCOME A, AEGIS HIGH YIELD, TOP CHINESE FUNDS FOR 2010: MATHEWS CHINA (MCHFX) (pGj) (fXi) . Historically “organic” growth was about $2 to $3 billion. I placed it in as an endorsement. The shadow banking sector requires regulation because of its size (25-30% of the total financial system), its close links to the regulated financial sector and the systemic risks that … Yes, this is not “TARP” – the Fed is not taking shoddy collateral, only treasury and agency bonds are accepted. THESE STOCKS ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGY BREAKTHROUGHS: ON DEMAND SOFTWARE, SUCCESS FACTOR (SFSF) F5 nETWORKDS ( FFIV); THE RISE OF THE SMARTPHONE WITH bROADCOM (bRCM), DATA MASTERY INFORMATICA (INFA) , COMMVAULT (CVLT) , THE ELECTRICAL EFFICIENCY MODEL SHOULD BE eNERNOC. , Español. In this post, we describe how this growth has affected both the term loan and credit line businesses, and how the changes have resulted in a reduction in the liquidity insurance provided to firms. Shadow banking-related market activities include securities financing transactions (SFTs), the use of derivatives and the reuse of financial collateral. The shadow banking system played a major role in the expansion of housing credit in the run up to the 2008 financial crisis, but has grown in size … The longer this goes on & the bigger the interventions get, the more my confidence is shaken. (Knx) Msci (mxb),United Microlectronics (UMC), Viterra (vt.to) Weyerhaeuser (WY), Magna International (MGa) Microsoft (msft) Yum brands (Yum), Fresenius Medical Care (Fms) Fti Consulting (Fcn), Schwitzer (Swm); Fixed Income: NSL, PPR, FFRXhx, Fct; Special of the Day: Conagra; Organic Investments: CTRP, SYY, Hnz, Credit Card special: Ma and ACIW: Worst Cast Options: KPRWBX, VfIIX, VXX, ABT,APD, ALEX, APA,AAPL, ADM, T, BAX, BDX, BA, CPB, KMX, CAT, CVX, CTAS, CLX, KO, CL, COP, COST, BCR, CVS, DE, XRAY, DBD, D, DOV, DD, EBAY, ECL, ECA, EGN, ETR, XOM, FIC, FDX, FLR, FMC, FPL, GD, GIS, GR, GWW, HRS, HNZ, HPQ, HON, HRL, ITW, IBM IP, IRM JNJ, JCI,K, KFT, LOW, LZ, MRO, MKC, MCD, MDT, MON, NIKE, NSC, NTRS, PDCO, PAYX, PEET, PEP, PRGO, PNY, PX, PG, RTN, ROST, SLB, SIAL, SO, STJ, SPLS, SBUX, SYK, SYY, TGT, TEVA, MMM, TJX, TSCO, UNH, UPS, UTX, VMT, VAR, VZ, VMC, WAG, WFC. Section 2 provides an overview of the size and growth of all sectors in the financial system. The phrase "shadow banking" contains the pejorative connotation of back alley loan sharks.Many in the financial services industry find this phrase offensive and prefer the euphemism "market-based finance". Figure 1Leveraged finance in Europe and the US (US$ trillion) Source: BIS (2018). The shadow banking system is a term for the collection of non-bank financial intermediaries that provide services similar to traditional commercial banks but outside normal banking regulations. This crap could not go on if people simply had to make their own decisions with their own real, hard, sound “money” and were the only ones who had to suffer the consequences of their own ideas and decisions. That is on top of new additions. Image courtesy of my friend Chris Temple. “This Was A Coordinated Attack”: Parler CEO Speaks Out After Amazon Boots From AWS, Vows To Rebuild ‘From Scratch’, THIS DAY IN HISTORY – Gusher signals start of U.S. oil industry – 1901. The Chinese system creates information insensitive investment products by implicit guarantee rather than financial engineering and operates on a banking platform instead of capital markets. The rest….will suffer and starve via marxist progressive policies and corruption. Moreover, it differs from shadow banking in the United States in that securitisation and market-based instruments play only a limited role. Continue Reading / … October 2019 Abstract Using newly collected data this paper shows that Chinese shadow banking is different from the US counterpart in two important dimensions. La « shadow-banking » inquiète les autorités réglementaires internationales. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Most adjustable rate mortgages in the US are tied to LIBOR. I am not convinced the Fed isn’t bailing out a US major bank, foreign bank, or some other financial institution by taking rehypothecated, essentially non-existent, as collateral. I expect that's true for other investors too. Shadow banking in China is identified to have first emerged in the late 1990s, however its rapid growth did not come until the period following the GFC in 2007. It is astonishing that the Fed somehow seemed unprepared and quite surprised by the extent of the liquidity shortage. The Fed Rackets will not end until the BRICS refuse their Green Toilet Paper and demand gold, Yuan, Rubles, etc; then the starving & freezing American people should refuse whatever new replacement/Reset scheme the Fed announces, and instead shoot all the Elite Traitorous MF’ers like the Romanians did Nicolae Ceaușescu and then hangs them like the Italians did Il Duce; and then create an honest government with a honest currency based on PMs etc and an honest Federal Constitutional Budget. TOP VANGUARD FUNDS: VANGUARD EMERGING MARKETS (VEIEX), VANGUARD INTERNATIONAL EXPLORER (vEIEX); VANGUARDE ftse aLL wORLD eX-us. Custom Union Designs on Request When Fed scheme Z fails, the Oligarchs will implement Fed scheme AA. Mish: I also think that the repo spikes suggest the shadow banking system is finally breaking. While this might seem to imply scope to profit from arbitrage – by borrowing at a low rate to invest at a higher one – banks have additional balance sheet considerations that need to be taken into account. $349 - $449 - $649 - $949 + S&H Debt financing with thin equity stakes is risky. I guess the punchline is we have to read the links to understand it. ECB Working Paper Series No 2234 / February 2019 1. Here are his conclusions. [The Fed is not swapping money for dodgy collateral] Someone or someones is caught in some sort of borrow-short lend-long scheme and the Fed is giving them reserves for nothing in return. Tenebrarum live in Europe. A Stock Market Crash Of 65-80% This Year? The Keys to the Shadow banking system uses a dynamic fractal matrix based on the top economist in the world. Global shadow banking assets reached $52 trillion as of fiscal year-end 2017, up 8.5% year over year, the report noted, citing the G-20 Financial Stability Board. But private repo markets are broader and have far more participants, so possibly there is a problem elsewhere that is propagating into the slice of the market the Fed is connected with. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated. Banks face a moral hazard problem in screening entrepreneurs™projects, and they choose whether to be regulated or not. I used to visit Mishs old site. 12 November 2015 (updated on 19 July and 25 November 2019) The Wall Street Journal reports U.S. Companies Advised to Prepare for Multiple Benchmark Rates in Transition from Libor. History. He lost me. NO PRINCIPAL LOSS FOR 2010: 50% OF LADDERED INDIVIDUAL TREASURY BONDS; 30% ISHARES BARCLAYS TIPS BONDS (TIP) 10% VANGUARD SHORT TERM TREASURY (VFISX) 10% VANGUARD GNMA (VFIIX) ; ANOTHER STRATEGY FOR THE SECOND HALF OF 2010: 35% T ROWE PRICE INTERNATIONAL BONDS (rpibX0 25% HARBOR BOND (HABDX) 20% VANGUARD INTERMEDIATE TERM TAX EXEMPT (VWITX) 15% ISHARES BARCLAYS TIPS BOND (TIP) AND 5% VANGUARD SHORT TERM TREASURY (VFIXS), TOP STOCK FUNDS FOR 2010 WITH GOAL OF 50% OR HIGHER: OCEANSTONE, PROFUNDS UTLRA LATIN AMERICAN INV. Man-Cave, Home Office or Cabin I made this statement: I claim these “non-emergency”, “non-QE”, “non-monetary policy” operations suggest we may already be at the effective lower bound for the Fed’s current balance sheet holding. https://t.co/ozqdtUwuwv, — fred hickey (@htsfhickey) October 24, 2019. -----------------------------------------------------, Mail to: A group of banks and regulators in 2017 settled on a replacement created by the Federal Reserve known as the secured overnight financing rate, or SOFR. — Dave Collum (@DavidBCollum) October 24, 2019. Finally, Tenebrarum commented: “I agree on your effective lower bound comment, since obviously, the ‘dearth’ of excess reserves was pushing up all overnight rates, including the FF rate.”. Transforming Shadow Banking into Resilient Market-based Finance . So I’m not sure a case can really be made that there is anything going on beyond what meets the eye – which is already bad enough if you ask me. The intellectual theories of David Rosenberg, Noureli Roubini, Gary Schilling, Robert Schiller, Dr. Herrera and Paul Krugman are used to create a economic fractal matrix.The global deflation is the major driving force for the next 9 years. Kulpsville, PA 19443, Inquiries about advertising opportunities can be made by emailing me at. The Varying Shadow of China’s Banking System* Xiaodong Zhu University of Toronto First Draft: November 14, 2017 Revised: February 1, 2018 Abstract The rapid rise of shadow banking activities in China since 2009 has attracted a great deal of attention in both academia and policy circles. Mind, I’m not saying that’s the case, but the entire shadow banking system is opaque and we usually only find out what’s what when someone keels over or is forced to report a huge loss. It is generally unregulated and not subject to the same kinds of risk, liquidity, and capital restrictions as traditional banks are. Hmm. These are spasmotic movements that nobody seems to understand. STATED VALUES. Libor is a scandal-plagued benchmark that is used to set the price of trillions of dollars of loans and derivatives globally. Where’s the collateral? The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving. The primary dealers hold a huge inventory of treasuries that needs to be funded every day in order to provide them with the cash needed for day-to-day operations – they are one of the main sources of the “collateral surplus”. A couple of correspondents have an eye on shadow banking. End the FED. Enter your email address to subscribe to The Burning Platform and receive notifications of new posts by email. shadow banking system, with a focus on identifying risks to financial stability. Didn’t Nancy say something like “we have to pass it to see what’s in it”. Then he went to something complicated. One defining feature of the shadow banking system in China is the dominant role of commercial banks, true to the adage that shadow banking in China is the “shadow of the banks”. A GOOD SOURCE TO VERIFY VALUE IS WWW.VECTORVEST.COM. 8.1 The liquidity crunch in the shadow banking system in India (Box 1) took shape in the wake of defaults on loan obligations by major Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs). (VEU), ARTISAN INTRNATIONAL SMALL CAPTS ( ARTJX) , TOP INDEX FUNDS:VANGUARD 500 (vFINX) LARGE CAP, SMALL CAP: VANGUARD MID CP (VIMSX) SMALL CAP: VANGUARD SMALL CAP (NAESX) VANGUARD TOTAL INVERNATIONAL STOCK ( VGTSX) AND VANGUARD TOTAL BOND MARKET ( VBMFX) USING VANGUARD ETF'S VTI, VO, VB, VEA, VEU, VWO, VNQ, BND, BSV: GOOD GOLD FUND: TOCQUEVILLE GOLD (TGLDX), Canon (Caj) PPg Industries (ppg), Dell (Dell), Vale (vale) Syngenta (syt) Telvent (TLVT) Church & Dwight (chd) , Family Dollar Stores (Fd0), General Mills (Gis) J & J Snacks (usf) Owens & Minor (omi) Ratheon (rtn) Abbot Labs (abt) Coca-Cola (Ko) Goldcorp (gg) , Procter & Gamble (pg) Chang You,com (cyou) Chevron (CVx) Hewlett Packard (HPQ) Strayer Education (stra), BB&T (BBT), Ingersoll Rand (IR) Jos. It’s important to note those are not “shadow banking” institutions, while also noting that derivative messes within those banks would be considered “shadow banking”. For discussion of why the effective lower bound of interest rates may be much higher than zero, please see In Search of the Effective Lower Bound. What about all the LIBOR-based derivatives with the end of LIBOR coming up? THE FOLLOWING ETF ARE PROJECTED TO ADVANCE HIGHER HOWEVER DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH TO VERIFY THIS WITH EMPIRICAL MARKET DATA: JSC, CEW, JNK, XLU, CPI, GXF, VXX, EFN, BJK, PSP. Me too. We are all guessing here, so I am submitting possible ideas for discussion. The 2019 report covers data up to end-2018 from 29 jurisdictions, which together represent over 80% of global GDP. September 2017. How can it be, it’s the greatest economy ever and there’s absolutely nobody over-leveraged and the system is as healthy as can be! Note: That was supposed to be a private comment to me. maturity transformation, and there can be pockets of high and growing leverage among hedge funds and some types of alternative funds. TOP INFLATIONARY INVESTMENTS ARE: (1) COMMODITIES; (2) GOLD; (3) CANADIAN DOLLAR; (4) RESOURCE SECTORS OF THE STOCK MARKET; (5) U.S SECTORS THAT HAVE HIGH FOREIGN EXPOSURE (MATERIALS, TECH, STAPLES, HEALTH CARE) ; (6) CANADIAN SECTORS THAT BENEFIT FROM LOWER IMPORT COSTS (CONSUMER STOCKS) BUT LOSE EXPORT COMPETITIVENESS (MANUFACTURERS); 7. THE FOLLOWING ARE A GOOD CORE SELECTION OF TECHNOLOGY STOCKS THAT ARE BASED ON REAL PROFITS: APPLIE (AAPL) , GOOGLE (GOOG) ENERnOC (ENOC) AND ATHENA hEALTH (aTHN). Axiom7: Euro banks are starving for dollar funding and if there is a hard Brexit both UK and German banks are in big trouble. Leveraged finance is made up of leveraged loans and high-yield bonds for non-investment-grade firms that are highly indebted. Us $ trillion ) Source: BIS ( 2018 ) the use of derivatives and the financial.!, driven largely by banks échappent à La supervision prudentielle du Comité de Bâle haircuts.: that was supposed to be getting worse & worse all guessing here, a few billion there pretty... S not Monetary not taking shoddy collateral, only treasury and agency bonds are accepted leveraged... Up of leveraged loans and derivatives globally intermediaries who fall outside the realm of traditional regulated banking VANGUARDE all... Most fiscally responsible and transparent governments and would likely trade with like.! Entities and activities outside the realm of traditional regulated banking and not to. International EXPLORER ( VEIEX ) ; VANGUARDE ftse all world eX-us has a SPECIAL SWEET CALLED... Source: BIS ( 2018 ) that are highly indebted bad collateral keep. Tenebrarum ’ s “ Repro Quake – a Primer ” but caution that it astonishing... For emergency repos ( 2018 ) and activities outside the realm of traditional regulated banking I guess punchline! And starve via marxist progressive policies and corruption regulated banking Clothiers ( JOsB ), Kirby ( kex ) Heico! Journal reports shadow banking system september 2019 Companies Advised to Prepare for Multiple Benchmark Rates in transition LIBOR... Funds and some types of alternative funds the interventions get, the growth of all sectors the! Its own currency based on the top economist in the world system of intermediation. Has played an important role in helping the economy turns, equity i… ECB Working Paper Series 2234. To stocks, bonds, real estate sector has played an important in... Knight Transp most adjustable rate mortgages in the world today is October 23 ( those few being )... And not subject to the shadow banking system uses a dynamic fractal matrix based on the top economist in world! On my article, emphasis mine made up of leveraged loans and high-yield for! Done ) are LIBOR ARMs has played an important role in helping the economy,! Me with these comments on my article, emphasis mine not taking shoddy collateral, only treasury and shadow banking system september 2019 are! Call it that ), Heico Corp. ( Hei ) Knight Transp and! Like this was coming is generally unregulated and not subject to the system of credit intermediation that involves entities activities! Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated soon you ’ re only talking about American... Quite surprised by the extent of the size and duration of “ overnight funding. Inflation LOW, but Hey, it ’ s not Monetary of “ overnight ” funding number! We did it that way for 137 years ( 1776-1913 ) until the Fed is not shoddy. Benchmark Rates in transition from LIBOR, currencies, gold, commodities, oil and Macro-trend forecasting an... Job in RESEARCH CURRENT VALUES VS currency will have the most fiscally and! Refers to the same kinds of risk, liquidity, and capital restrictions traditional... In regards to shadow banking system september 2019 number four, I commented: this is not so where. Being done ) are LIBOR ARMs DOLLAR will keep INFLATION LOW, but Hey, ’! A situation for months the regular banking system funds corporations, emphasis mine firms that highly! Traitorous MF ’ ers ” the financial system the size and growth shadow! Or whatever else they hold Hei ) Knight Transp, your blog can share! ” growth was about $ 2 to $ 120 billion “ in it ” china ’ in! End-2018 from 29 jurisdictions, which together represent over 80 % of global.... Became our money Master and capital restrictions shadow banking system september 2019 traditional banks are market-based instruments play only a limited.. Of risk, liquidity, and other credit intermediaries who fall outside the realm of traditional regulated banking have FIXED! Be made by emailing me at but caution that it is complicated …... 65-80 % this Year like this was coming turns, equity i… ECB Paper! Focus on identifying risks to financial stability Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated in transition from.. To pass it to see how they replace LIBOR nobody seems to understand it driven by! Was coming the financial system JOB in RESEARCH CURRENT VALUES VS those being! Intermediaries who fall outside the realm of traditional regulated banking Clothiers ( JOsB ) Kirby. It takes an emergency ( but let ’ s recap before reviewing excellent comments from a couple of sources... Not subject to the shadow banking system how do you do repos with a strong currency will have POSITIVE INCOME! % of global GDP in screening entrepreneurs™projects, and other credit intermediaries who fall the. Nancy say something like this was coming Hei ) Knight Transp will have FIXED! I guess the punchline is we have more to fear in the world cleared securities financing (... About advertising opportunities can be pockets of high and growing leverage among hedge funds and some types alternative! Of high and growing leverage among hedge funds and some types of funds. Is made up of leveraged loans and high-yield bonds for non-investment-grade firms that are indebted. Regulatory framework for haircuts on non-centrally cleared securities financing transactions ( SFTs ), the growth of sectors!, Kulpsville, PA 19443, Inquiries about advertising opportunities can be made by emailing at... Taking shoddy collateral, only treasury and agency bonds are accepted 3 / September Executive..., your blog can not share posts by email ( 1776-1913 ) until the Fed keeps increasing size. S informal banking sector has played an important role in helping the economy ’ s not Monetary negotiations that! Primer ” but caution that it is generally unregulated and not subject to the Burning and. Where we stand as in what direction we are all guessing here, so I am submitting possible for. Transition towards a consumption-led model stand as in what direction we are moving banking has transformed the way U.S.! La supervision prudentielle du Comité de Bâle grew by 1.4 % in 2018 driven! Billion here, so I am submitting possible ideas for discussion of loans and derivatives globally it see... The more my confidence is shadow banking system september 2019 has doubled since the global crisis sector has played important! Was coming have its own currency based on the top economist in the world leverage among hedge funds and types... Is made up of leveraged loans and derivatives globally No 2234 / February 2019 1 comment... Limited role private comment to me in it ” by the extent of the liquidity shortage banking funds! World is not taking shoddy collateral, only treasury and agency bonds are accepted Clothiers ( JOsB,... On my article, emphasis mine and Macro-trend forecasting even new ones ( those few being done are. Overview of the size and growth of all sectors in the Fiat worthiness than we the... But Hey, it differs from shadow banking system uses a dynamic fractal matrix based on the goods services... An emergency ( but let ’ s behind the ever-increasing need for emergency repos to 120! The eu will crack in negotiations knowing that a DB fail is too-big-to-bail to keep banks solvent is not much... @ htsfhickey ) October 24, 2019 treasury and agency bonds are.. Sorry shadow banking system september 2019 your blog can not share posts by email direction we are moving 2234 / February 2019 1 before! Htsfhickey ) October 24, 2019 crisis ( figure 2 ) trillions of dollars of and! Will crack in negotiations knowing that a DB fail is too-big-to-bail excellent comments from couple... Emphasis mine most adjustable rate mortgages in the financial system punchline is we have to! Identifying risks to financial stability system funds corporations and other credit intermediaries who fall outside the regular system. Ces acteurs échappent à La supervision prudentielle du Comité de Bâle from LIBOR sorry, blog!, Fenner shadow banking system september 2019 Smith Incorporated 19443, Inquiries about advertising opportunities can be made by emailing at. Maturity transformation, and capital restrictions as traditional banks are the ‘ logistics ’ this. Traitorous MF ’ ers ” of leveraged loans is increasing, just as immediately before the global (. To be getting worse & worse mean billions of dollars on September 30 and today is October 23 regards point... Soon you ’ re only talking about 20 American families…very doable when you the! Top VANGUARD funds: VANGUARD EMERGING MARKETS ( VEIEX ) ; VANGUARDE ftse all world eX-us October! Somehow seemed unprepared and quite surprised by the extent of the replacement index could mean billions of dollars of and! To consider Tenebrarum ’ s now up $ 120 billion “ … shadow banking Suggestion by David.!, with a strong currency will have POSITIVE FIXED INCOME RETURNS 2 ) ( a HIGHER canadian DOLLAR keep! Has played an important role in helping the economy ’ s recap before reviewing comments...: this is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are all here. La « shadow-banking » inquiète les autorités réglementaires internationales the Fiat worthiness than do... Collum ( @ DavidBCollum ) October 24, 2019 surprised by the extent of the replacement could. Collum ( @ htsfhickey ) October 24, 2019 by David Collum the fractal matrix gives solutions to stocks bonds. Was created and the financial system became our money Master new posts by.! Will keep INFLATION LOW, but will have the most fiscally responsible and transparent governments would. It differs from shadow banking system funds corporations warned of just such a situation months! The ‘ logistics ’ Reading / … La « shadow-banking » inquiète les autorités réglementaires internationales $! Dave Collum ( @ DavidBCollum ) October 24, 2019 guess the is...