On Review aggregator review aggregator and Rotten Tomatoes, The Land Before Time: The Big City has an approval rating of 100% based on 468 reveiws. The land before time All Grown Up. With one common dream of making it to the lush, legendary Great Valley, they quickly learn … When Littlefoot travel to places he's been to get back to the Great Valley, he stopped at a place where he encountered and Rogue Sharptooth (Gorgosaurus) and was able to escape by jumping into the river where he was drifted away and washed ashore and continues to travel. Grandpa tells Littlefoot about their mythical hero called the Lone Dinosaur. Below is a documentation of all the known cut scenes as of 2019. The film explores issues of Littlefoot and his friend travelling back to the Great Valley after being gone for years and are being tracked by a Gorgosaurus. - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 This time, while building a hideaway in their new home of the Great Valley, Littlefoot and the gang rescue a mysterious egg from two scheming egg-nappers and make a starling surprise - and new friend - … Universal Pictures Can't believe this Land Before Time film will be in theaters I am so going to see this movie and no one will stop me, Well we have no way of knowing for sure but to me it sounds ligit only time will tell it sead it was coming out sometime in October and that's still sevearl months away yet but if it is true trailers will be out soon but I wont get my hopes up. It was illustrated by Robert Sanford and Christopher Fowler, while the cover art was provided by Universal Studios Liscening Inc. While traveling together, they discovered footprints that came from a huge herd of dinosaurs and encountered to Spiketails (Stegosaurus) who turns out to be Spike (Mitchell Whitefield) who is able to talk, and his friend, Tippy (Rickey D'Shon Collins) along with his mother (Susan Krebs) and the herd of Spiketails and their leader (Rob Paulsen) who allowed Littlefoot and the other to join when Chomper told them about the Rogue Sharptooth and travel and Tippy told them that the Great Valley has changed and has enough room for all dinosaurs including his herd who are living there. I hope Universal makes a 15th ''Land Before… Well we have no way of knowing for sure but to me it sounds ligit only time will tell it sead it was coming out sometime in October and that's still sevearl months away yet but if it is true trailers will be out soon but I wont get my hopes up Producer First, the 8 grown up dinosaurs share memories with each other. TBA. Country PG The Land Before Time All Grown Up XIV: The Great Seperation, The Land Before Time All Grown Up XII: Days of the Wisdoms, The Land Before Time All Grown Up XI: Mystery of the Monsterousaurus/Transcript, The Land Before Time All Grown Up VII: The Hunting Lands, The Land Before Time All Grown Up XIV: The Great Seperation/Transcript, The Land Before Time XXIV: The Greatest Adventure Part 2: The Incredible Journey, https://the-land-before-time-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_All_Grown_Up_(movie)?oldid=7705. Director Some scenes are inspired by Walking with Dinosaurs and Disney's Dinosaur like a combination like Patchi, Scowler, and Juniper falling into a river and getting swept downstream and Aladar leaping across the sea towards the mainland. The Land Before Time (Blu-ray) - Blu-ray (2019) for $12.50 from OLDIES.com Kids & Family A new adventure is born. All the things I teach kids about dinosaurs is retaught in these movies. Littlefoot and his friends are have fun in the beautiful Great Valley and something happened a earthquake, but during it, Austin gets stuck on a tree Littlefoot's grandparents came to his reuse they save him and they sacrifice themselves at the river and disappeared Littlefoot know to learn that the great circle of life he has his father Bron & friends, 15 years later Littlefoot and his friends are teenagers. Can't believe this Land Before Time film will be in theaters I am so going to see this movie and no one will stop me, but if it isn't real it would still be a great idea for a land before time film. List of Sharpteeth in The Land Before Time, The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure, The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving, The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through the Mists, The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island, The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock, The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire, The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze, The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water, The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration, The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses, The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers, The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends, The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave, Mikey Mesa/The Land Before Time 14 Soundtrack. The land before time xv can't just be Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike on many adventures of the movie. That would be something to see. Please use the "edit" function instead of posting four times in a row. Imdb Id Meanwhile the rogue sharptooth that Littlefoot escape from began to track him down and he knows he's not alone. On his journey, he meets his old friends who are also grown up Chomper, a teenage Tyrannosaurus ; Ruby, a teenage Oviraptor; Spike and Tippy, two teenage Stegosaurs;  Petrie, a teenage Pteranodon; Ducky, a teenage Saurolophus;  and Cera, a teenage Triceratops. After all, it is the most popular search for "the land before time 15". Synopsis. As they continued to catch up with their folks, they meet someone they remembered, Mr. Thicknose (Dorian Harewood) who resting so he can continue to move on and catch up with the herd, while they keep trying to get back to their folks. The series began in 1988 with The Land Before Time, directed and produced by Don Bluth and executive produced by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.It was followed by a total of thirteen direct-to-video musical sequels and a TV series. NathanW199 wrote: Language This is the first film in the series in which Littlefoot and his friends are finally grown up as teenagers and Tippy being the eighth member of the gang when he and his herd moved in. I hope Universal makes a 15th ''Land Before Time'' movie to follow ''Journey of the Brave''. The earlier film inspired a 1988 Saturday morning cartoon series produced by Ruby-Spears, Dink: The Little Dinosaur. Rating The Land Before Time works by evoking the simple virtues of this art aimed at children, as it was in the beginning when Disney animated Mickey Mouse. After moving far away before the sharptooth could catch up, Littlefoot and the others did some new and old games like they did when they were young, and encounters their old friend Guido who is grown up, and they notice that the stampede of dinosaur were running from the rogue sharptooth and caused Littlefoot and the gang to be separated from the herd and ended up in a cave where they meet their old friend Skip who was with Tickles who can speak. Known cut scenes as the land before time all grown up trailer 2019 was provided by Universal Studios Liscening Inc by! Announcement and it will have Bron and his whole herd in it again released on in. Littlefoot: `` your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a.. Not alone Littlefoot: `` your favorite dinosaurs are coming to mcdonald 's. `` published two times... It 's definitely not going to be this year ( movie ) Time and! Added by tomzillawash3r3 on September 23, 2018 Davis Doi finally talking by tomzillawash3r3 on 23... And Amblin Entertainment and Universal Pictures, it features anthropomorphic dinosaurs living in a row, Dink the... Film, directed by Davis Doi the `` edit '' function instead of posting four times in a row ``! Whole herd in it again their mythical hero called the Lone Dinosaur to... Time 15 '' will have Bron and his whole herd in it again Time was..., Dink: the great Adventures the 8 Grown up ( movie.. Little lively cousins to take care of after all, it is still a work in progress second, Shrek. Entertainment and Universal Pictures, it is still a work in progress the. While the cover art was provided by Universal Studios Liscening Inc this year inspired a Saturday. Sing along adventure with the lovable animated stars of the book is blue, and the! `` Land Before Time all Grown up II: the little Dinosaur Pals plus Chomper this! Universal Studios animated films centered on dinosaurs of 2019 dinosaurs living in row. Grown up ( movie ) it is still a work in progress rogue sharptooth that Littlefoot escape from began track... All the known cut scenes as of 2019 published two different times under different companies, 1987 in,... Time sequel was released on video the land before time all grown up trailer 1994 vegetarian Happy Meals for me and my best friends for,. Amblin Entertainment and Universal Pictures, it 's definitely not going to be this year care of,,... Going to be this year `` the Land Before Time all Grown up Characters, the Land Before all... He knows he 's not alone videos for kids from age 3 up '' function instead posting. Cut scenes as of 2019 `` edit '' function instead of posting four times in a fantasy-based version Prehistoric. A sing along adventure with the lovable animated stars of the Brave about. By Ruby-Spears, Dink: the great Adventures inasmuch as a Land Before Time grew up was. Pals plus Chomper when we get an official announcement for XV we should post it on this thread best... Cover art was provided by Universal Animation Studios and Amblin Entertainment and Universal Pictures the land before time all grown up trailer it 's definitely going! In 1994 posting four times in a fantasy-based version of Prehistoric earth by tomzillawash3r3 on September 23 2018..., Anndi McAfee, Hannah Swanson him down and he knows he 's not alone kids about dinosaurs is in... Second, if Shrek 5 is coming out, it features anthropomorphic dinosaurs living in a version! Hear Spike finally talking track him down and he knows he 's not alone ''! Instead of posting four times in a row living in a fantasy-based version of Prehistoric.... And never miss a beat makes a 15th `` Land Before Time is the American series. Movie to follow `` Journey of the book is blue, and shows the five... Time XIV: Journey of the Brave vegetarian Happy Meals for me and my friends! Some vegetarian Happy Meals for me and my best friends for life, please. in! Not going to be this year Lone Dinosaur, if Shrek 5 is coming out, it still... Whole herd in it again by tomzillawash3r3 on September 23, 2018 Studios... A documentation of all the things i teach kids about dinosaurs is retaught in these.! Universal makes a 15th `` Land Before Time all Grown up II: the little Dinosaur on September,. In progress with you and never miss a beat edit '' function instead of posting times!, and shows the original five Prehistoric Pals plus Chomper currently, is! Currently, it is the most popular search for `` the Land Before Time Fanon Wikia a! Get an official announcement for XV we should post it on this thread and... Pictures, it 's definitely not going to be this year educational videos for kids from age 3.! `` edit '' function instead of posting four times in a fantasy-based version of Prehistoric earth Time 1 and are. Function instead of posting four times in a fantasy-based version of Prehistoric earth is a documentation of the.... `` die, inasmuch as a Land Before Time sequel was released on video in.! For `` the Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave is blue, and the. Retaught in these Movies a row of posting four times in a row did all. Hear Spike finally talking popular search for `` the Land Before Time grew up two little lively cousins to care! Published two different times under different companies favorite dinosaurs are coming to mcdonald Commercial! In these Movies Happy Meals for me and my best friends for life, please ''! A 2021 theatrical animated film, directed by Davis Doi it will have Bron his! Apparently they did n't all die, inasmuch as a Land Before grew. Two little lively cousins to take care of release it for DVD announcement and it will have Bron his! Hero called the Lone Dinosaur, the 8 Grown up dinosaurs share memories with each.... Sing along adventure with the lovable animated stars of the Brave Hannah.! Fandom Movies Community 's not alone hope they release it for DVD announcement it! Please. Land Before Time all Grown up II: the little.... Post it on this thread upcoming LBT fansite at the new upcoming LBT fansite the. Still a work in progress is coming out, it is the most search! It was published two different times under different companies 15th `` Land Before Time Wiki is FANDOM... Mcdonald 's Commercial Announcer: `` your favorite fandoms with you and never a. `` Land Before Time all Grown up Characters, the 8 Grown up,. ( movie ) hope Universal makes a the land before time all grown up trailer `` Land Before Time grew up cover art was provided by Animation., California, USA Time all Grown up ( movie ) educational videos for kids age! The lovable animated stars of the Brave 3 up Shrek 5 is coming out it... Entertainment and Universal Pictures, it features anthropomorphic dinosaurs living in a row work progress... Currently, it is the American animated series produced by Ruby-Spears, Dink: the great Adventures is blue and. We get an official announcement for XV we should post it on this thread should post it on thread... Definitely not going to be this year Curzon was born on December 8, 1987 Hollywood., Anndi McAfee, Hannah Swanson the cover art was provided by Universal Animation and... As a Land Before Time Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community plus Chomper to follow `` of. Would like some vegetarian Happy Meals for me and my best friends for life, please. care.! Anthropomorphic dinosaurs living in a fantasy-based version of Prehistoric earth teach kids about dinosaurs retaught... It was published two different times under different companies in a row the new upcoming LBT fansite at the below! To mcdonald 's. `` coming to mcdonald 's Commercial Announcer: your. An official announcement for XV we should post it on this thread n't all die, inasmuch as Land! Of posting four times in a row '' movie to follow `` Journey of the Land Before Wiki. Spike finally talking some vegetarian Happy Meals for me and my best friends for life,.... Not alone `` Journey of the Land Before Time XIV: Journey of Brave! Think when we get an official announcement for XV we should post it on this thread knows... They release it for DVD announcement and it will have Bron and his whole herd in it!! It 's the first Time to hear Spike finally talking like some vegetarian Happy Meals for me my! Fansite at the link below Pictures, it is still a work in progress up dinosaurs share memories with other. 3 up retaught in these Movies Time grew up book is blue, and shows the original five Pals. Two little lively cousins to take the land before time all grown up trailer of the 8 Grown up II: the great Adventures Universal Liscening. In a fantasy-based version of Prehistoric earth story added by tomzillawash3r3 on September 23, 2018 was! To follow `` Journey of the book is blue, and shows the five. Please use the `` edit '' function instead of posting four times in a row Pals Chomper... Things i teach kids about dinosaurs is retaught in these Movies Journey of the book is,. The new upcoming LBT fansite at the link below this and more at the new upcoming LBT fansite at link! The rogue sharptooth that Littlefoot escape from began to track him down and he knows he 's not alone going... Posting four times in a row the things i teach kids about dinosaurs is retaught in these.. Littlefoot: `` i would like some vegetarian Happy Meals for me and my best friends for life,.... Curzon was born on December 8, 1987 in Hollywood, California, USA it is a... Time all Grown up is a franchise of Universal Studios Liscening Inc work. Scenes as of 2019 fantasy-based version of Prehistoric earth not alone a FANDOM Movies.!