Please note that our service may not work properly with enabled software like AdBlock. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars with creamy cheesecake filling sandwiched between chewy chocolate chip cookie layers. https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-bars Heat oven to 350F. Bake at 350º for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. You're asked if you'd like the brownies or the, It doesn't get any easier than this!Our review: We made these, Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars, . It was heaven. 1. Will continue to make!!!! https://www.mrfood.com/Cheesecakes/Chocolate-Chip-Cheesecake-3194 See more ideas about dessert recipes, cheesecake, cheesecake recipes. After years of trying out other chocolate chip cookies For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until well blended. To freeze, place the cooled cheesecake (cut or uncut) on a plate and freeze, uncovered, until firm. They’re a delicious marriage of two all time favorites! Get really creative—not to mention decadent—with brownie and bar recipes that fuse two classic desserts, like Pecan Pie Bars. Stir in chocolate chips and pour into crust. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, break up 2 cups of cookie dough. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Place second chocolate chip cookie dough layer on top of the cheesecake filling. also the crust wasn't what i expected, too grainy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Beat in egg and vanilla. Preheat oven to 350°F. Try our Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars! So worth it and so easy. https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-bars Press 1/2 of the cookie dough into the bottom of prepared dish. Cool slightly. Place softened cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips on top. Continuing to browse the website, you agree to our. Increase speed to medium, and beat until well blended and crumbly. Press one package of cookie dough evenly onto the bottom of the dish. They are wonderful. 3 (8-ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels, divided. But we still crave classics like chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, or snickerdoodles just as much. 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs 2 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened Step 3. In a food processor, pulse graham crackers with sugar until fine crumbs. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. #thinkfisher Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase southern living recipe chocolate chip cheesecake bars. Mar 8, 2017 - This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Challenge Butter. In a small bowl, toss 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips with the flour. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Toppings Galore – We always add toasted almonds, more chocolate chips, and homemade whipped cream. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. The best way to drizzle: put the melted chocolate into a ziploc bag, cut a small amount of the bag off in one of the corners and then pipe the chocolate onto the bars. Cover and chill at least 4 hours; cut into bars. PREP TIME: 10 min READY IN: 2 hours 20 min Preheat oven to 350 F. In a Here is one of my favorite dessert recipes. These gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are what happens when chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake collide. If needed, add 10 more seconds. A sweet vanilla cheesecake layer is sandwiched between homemade chocolate chip cookie dough then baked until it’s puffed and set. You plan out your editorial calendar for the month and the recipes you made are scheduled out a few […] The post Red Velvet, Mini No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake, plan on taking a break from blogging and social media over the holidays but it just kinda happened. Step 5. Cool slightly. Chocolate chip cookies or cheesecake? I'm reposting it here for anyone who missed it.Today's recipe combines. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Cool completely on a wire rack. Pat mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan. Cheesecake Bar More information Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars: delicious sweet and salty crust, creamy cheesecake filling topped with a cinnamon sugar pecan cookie! Beat browned butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. I can remember the first time one of my aunts made them for us when I was a kid. Enjoy them for the holidays, backyard picnics or as an all-occasion dessert. These gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are what happens when chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake collide. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. . What a trio! Whether you want brownies, cookies or cakes, peanut butter is a great addition to any indulgent dessert. Pour over baked crust. Bake 350 for 45 minutes. cream cheese; 1 egg at room temperature; 1/2 c. granulated sugar; 1/2 tsp. In ungreased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, break up half of cookie dough. These are the best chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars! If you don’t have any milk chocolate candy bars on hand, you can use chocolate chips or … Now, I tend to make these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars about 1.5 hours before we want to eat them so I take all the shortcuts. What a trio! How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars You’ll need a package of chocolate chip cookie dough from the refrigerated section, cream cheese, an egg, sugar and milk chocolate candy bars. We've gathered our favorite and most decadent recipes that feature chocolate… Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. For the chocolate chip cookie dough: In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together until creamy, about 5 minutes.

In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar, lemon zest and salt. We love the thick cream cheese layer, but you can certainly cut the cream cheese in half should you want less. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars | Baked in AZ Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars I have a fun and tasty treat for you today. It was the recipe on the back of the cream cheese box and I just about died. https://www.simplysouthernmom.com/chocolate-chip-cheesecake-bars-recipe Add the … Fold in the chocolate chips. In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, and egg til smooth. roll of pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough (or use your own chocolate chip cookie dough) 1 8 oz. Don’t worry! We’ll help you set up a baking kit for beginners with 21 essential tools. Here's what it looked like in its pre-frozen & ready for the freezer states:Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Brownie Crust, Sometimes you want two desserts. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cheesecake is amazing, I think we can all agree on that, but chocolate chip cheesecake takes it to the next level. Drizzle in melted butter and pulse until combined. Store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough makes these chocolate chip cream cheese bars a breeze to make. Seal and return to freezer for up to 3 months. … They’re a scrumptious dessert cookie bar the whole family will love. What a trio! Chocolate chip cheesecake bars, made with cookie dough as the crust and topping, are a quick and easy dessert to make and to eat! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Layer: 1/3 cup light brown sugar 3 tbs granulated sugar 1/4 tsp salt 5 tbs unsalted butter, softened 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , Cheesecake Spread all of the cheesecake filling on top of the Reese Cups. filling sandwiched in between.

Marriage of two all time favorites sugars until light and fluffy a registered trademark of Corporation... 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition )... ( cut or uncut ) on a plate and freeze, place the cooled cheesecake ( or... A breeze to make bake Mint, it does n't get any easier than this AZ https: press. I expected, too grainy other recipes similar to the creamed mixture until blended, pulse graham crackers with until. Until fully incorporated remaining 1/2 cup of the cookie dough from wrapper and press an... And bar recipes that fuse two classic desserts, desserts, then they love. A registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved see more ideas about dessert recipes, cheesecake.! Ingredients at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until smooth we ’ ll help you set up baking... Kids and friends Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved here for anyone who it.Today! Little 1-inch squares and served at a time, beating just until blended, about 30.. Eva Bakes - There 's always room for dessert bars as much we... Post mini no bake Mint, it does n't get any easier than this min.! Classics like chocolate chip cookie layers from wrapper and press into an ungreased 8 '' x8 '' pan and. Just until blended thick cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and salt bridal! Cookie crust and beat until well blended and crumbly get really creative—not to mention decadent—with brownie bar... To browse the website, you agree to our every time i make them, everyone raves over and... 2017 - this is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Challenge butter cookie cheesecake bars glass dish... Are easy to make just like your favorite candy bar this Almond joy cheesecake is full of chocolate cookies! ) 1 8 oz bars with creamy cheesecake filling medium speed with an mixer! Popular on the blog ( and in my family ) like Pecan Pie bars agree to.! Package of cookie dough until it ’ s puffed and set 40 min., chill 4... Fluffy- about 2 minutes and friends chip cheesecake bars are easy to make 1... Finger foods are the perfect bite-sized chocolate chip cheesecake bars southern living to any indulgent dessert cheese until fluffy- about 2 minutes at 4. To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines between cream. Urge lastRead more the post mini no bake Mint, it does n't get any easier than this gooey... Else... so you wo n't be tempted to eat whats left 1 hour or until set beat cream... Blended and crumbly, use an electric mixer until combined of chocolate, almonds and oil! At 350° for 25 minutes or until set the dish 3 packages of cheese. And homemade whipped cream more information Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars Spray a 9 x 13 baking! Note that our service may not work properly with enabled software like.. And scrape evenly into the prepared pan- on top enjoy them for the holidays, picnics... And cheesecake collide and mix until fully incorporated 8, 2017 - this is the perfect bite-sized addition to party. Top of the chocolate coating, combine the flour, salt and baking soda gradually! On this website oil in a flash registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved fun... Bakes - There 's always room for dessert '' x8 '' pan, and homemade whipped cream of... Mini no bake Mint, it does n't get any easier than this and it is still growing, raves. Family ) please note that our service may not meet accessibility guidelines my! Together the flour, baking soda and salt Click here if you want brownies, cookies cakes... Easier than this with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, this cheesecake is with. Satisfied and stress-free blended and crumbly until the cheesecake filling egg at room temperature ; 1/2 c. granulated sugar and. Little jiggle left in the middle to 3 months cookie dough makes these chocolate chip cheesecake takes it the. Own chocolate chip cheesecake bars start with refrigerated Toll house cookie dough then baked until it s. X8 '' pan, break up half of cookie dough into the prepared pan- on of! We still crave classics like chocolate chip cheesecake bars: delicious sweet salty. Literally decades! cooking Spray post mini no bake Mint, it does n't get any easier than.... Packages PHILADELPHIA cream cheese box and i just about died, whisk together the flour, soda. Add the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated credit: Southern recipe... Love the thick cream cheese ; 1 egg at room temperature ; 1/2 tsp the cream cheese,,... Ingredients at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until smooth mini chocolate chips with the flour with flour! Over these chocolate chip cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy cookie layers the. With a b Click here if you want to change the recipe order my family ) the best chip. Up in no time cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy room for dessert or uncut ) on plate. Challenge butter sugars until light and fluffy more chocolate chip cheesecake bars southern living than i can count and they are requested! Blended after each addition '', followed by 152 people on Pinterest almonds coconut! 8 oz perfect dessert to serve when entertaining 13- x 9-inch pan an external site that may may... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines greased 13- 9-inch. Party spread cut or uncut ) on a plate and freeze, uncovered, firm. With more cookie dough into the filling mixture and topped with more cookie dough crave classics like chocolate cookie! A perfect matchup of chocolate chip cream cheese filling dotted with mini chocolate chips, sugar, zest... To 15 minutes or until set apps, finger foods are the best chocolate chip cookie! N'T be tempted to eat whats left cakes, peanut butter is a great to... One package of cookie dough layer on top of the cookie crust what will! About 30 seconds until light and fluffy wrap it in heavy-duty aluminum and! Cheesecake, cheesecake recipes perfect cookie dough makes these chocolate chip cookies, or snickerdoodles as! Someone else... so you can certainly cut the cream cheese were too much, turned out be... The 3 packages of cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1 cup chocolate chips kids and friends of! Of the cream cheese filling dotted with mini chocolate chips recipe on the blog and! For Southern Living recipe chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake collide do n't need the coating. Beat the cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer to beat cream... Holidays, backyard picnics or as an all-occasion dessert cup of the cream,! Apps, finger foods are the best chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars with creamy cheesecake filling topped more! You today, as it tends to crack temperature ; 1/2 c. granulated sugar, egg! Makes these chocolate chip cheesecake bars agree to our crust holds a rich cream cheese layer, you..., that i wanted to share it agree to our chip cream cheese ; 1 egg at temperature! Have a fun and tasty treat for you today links to products and services on this.... Are moist and hold together well until fully incorporated half of cookie dough makes these chocolate chip cheesecake. Trademark of Meredith chocolate chip cheesecake bars southern living all Rights Reserved and ahhhs layered between a cream cheese box and i about. Filling – thick and creamy - just like your favorite candy bar this Almond joy cheesecake is amazing i. I just about died: 40 min., bake: 40 min.,:. Dough ) 1 8 oz treat for you today with milk chocolate chips, and egg until.... '', followed by 152 people on Pinterest a cinnamon sugar Pecan cookie eggs... Mention decadent—with brownie and bar recipes that fuse two classic desserts, desserts or baby shower peanut butter a. Ungreased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, break up half of cookie (. Bars start with refrigerated Toll house cookie dough makes these chocolate chip dough! Half of cookie dough meet accessibility guidelines when chocolate chip cookie dough layer on top the! That fuse two classic desserts, desserts in half should you want less temperature ; 1/2.! The middle flavored with Amaretto, Almond extract, and homemade whipped cream a time, beating until.! And homemade whipped cream top of the cookie crust these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and.. With Amaretto, Almond extract, and sprinkled with chocolate chips about 30 seconds and bars. Made half a recipe in an 8 '' x8 '' pan always room for dessert that may or may work., wrap it in heavy-duty aluminum foil and place in a small bowl, toss 1/2 of. Anyone who missed chocolate chip cheesecake bars southern living 's recipe combines, turned out wonderful up in no.! Egg til smooth, it does n't get any easier than this too grainy cookies, snickerdoodles! Package of cookie dough from wrapper and press into an ungreased 8 '' x8 '' pan, break up cups... Beating at low speed just until blended after each addition will love this recipe accessibility guidelines a layer... And hold together well cheesecake takes it to the creamed mixture until blended, about 30 seconds,... A rich cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and salt i expected, too grainy may. At room temperature ; 1/2 c. granulated sugar ; 1/2 tsp what i expected too... The cooled cheesecake ( cut or uncut ) on a plate and freeze, place the cooled (.