Bad Idea Lyrics - MOONBIN & SANHA (ASTRO): Presenting the lyrics of the song &qu… Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But all I got is bad bad bad idea I’m afraid, this bad bad dream comes real I’m … but all I got is bad bad bad idea 깨워줘 날 Make make make it real Moonbin & Sanha (ASTRO) - Bad Idea Lyrics ASTRO (아스트로) Romanization, Korean, Translation. Bài hát bad idea (2020 kbs song festival) - astro do ca sĩ Astro thuộc thể loại . → Follow us on Twitter. About bad idea "Bad Idea" is a song performed by the American recording artist Ariana Grande, from her fifth studio album Thank U, Next, released in 2019. kkeuteopshi banbokdweneun rolleokoseuteo Oh yeah, nal chajajweo kkaeji anneun kkume jogak soge, nal matchweojweo heuteojimyeon beonjigo heuryeojigo sarajyeo, nan duryeoweo This bad bad dream comes real, nal bureuneun ni moseub nochilkka geobi na, nal channeun moksoriro i gongganeul chaeul ttae, gyesok nal bulleojweo deo meomchuji marajweo, beoseonal su eopseul geonman gata Oh yeah, (Woo) neoreul balkhineun bicheul chaja na, tturyeothage keojyeoga bichina seonmyeonghaega, jogeumsshik jamgyeoitteon gamgagi kkaeeonadeut, Stray Kids (Bang Chan, Changbin, HAN) – We Go. The MV opens with a series of obscure short scenes of Moonbin and Sanha in varied sets. gyesok nal bulleojwo deo meomchuji marajwo 날 부르는 니 모습 놓칠까 겁이 나 Moonbin & Sanha (ASTRO) – Bad Idea Lyrics Lyrics Moonbin & Sanha (ASTRO) – Bad Idea Mini Album: 'IN-OUT' (2020) [Romanization] Eodiseonga bondeuthae i seupoilleo Kkeuteopshi banbokdweneun rolleokoseuteo Oh yeah Soneul ppeodeodo daheul su eomneun Exit Gireul ireobeorin deuthande. Being in lov. By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The Astro members have explained that the concept for the title track “Bad Idea” revolves around a therapist and his ability to infiltrate his patients’ psyche and alter their memory bank. TheWaoFam Provides Social, Entertainment, Infotainment, Multimedia & Etc. Being in love with you Seems like a really Bad idea (Ay ay) [?] beoseonal su eopseul geosman gata Oh yeah Do ba-do do do ba-do Keep giving me a new excuse Do ba-do do do ba-do I'll start giving you real abuse. Sidebar. Bad Idea has a much fresher sound than I expected, and hinges on Moonbin and Sanha’s surprisingly robust vocal blend. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Tags: ASTRO Beat Interactive Male Duo MOONBIN&SANHA (ASTRO) Pop. nan duryeowo This bad bad dream comes real Heart, stop racing Let's face it, Making mistakes like this will make worse what was already pretty bad Mind, stop running It's time we just let this thing go It was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though? Read Bad Idea ♡ moonbin & sanha from the story astro easy lyrics ♡ by beholdbts (˗ˏˋ 알리샤 ˎˊ˗) with 25 reads. The track was written by Grande, Peter Svensson, Savan Kotecha and its producers Max Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh. Artist: ASTRO, Moonbin, Yoon Sanha; Category-Genre: K-Dance; Release Date: 2020.09.14 ; 문빈 & 산하 (Moonbin & Sanha) – Bad Idea Lyrics Romanization. But, these two forge a potent partnership, excelling on their own but really bringing the excitement when they perform in … These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Artists: MOONBIN&SANHA (ASTRO) Song: Bad Idea Beat Interactive. kkaeeonassneunji kkuminjijocha BPM for Bad Idea by MOONBIN&SANHA(ASTRO) | Tempo for Bad Idea. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. → K-Translation 난 두려워 This bad bad dream comes real ijen al su eopsneun deushande, nal chajajwo heuteojimyeon beonjigo heuryeojigo sarajyeo, (Woo) ni moksoriga geurineun gonggan It is an EDM and trap song that talks about … gireul ilheobeorin deushande, nal chajajwo kkaeji anhneun kkumui jogak soge It's a bad idea, me and you Let's just keep kissing til we come to Heart, stop racing Let's face it, making mistakes like this will make worse what was already pretty bad Mind, stop running It's time we just let this thing go It was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though? It's a bad idea, me and you Let's just keep kissing til we come to. → Spanish Translations Bad ideas make the best memories Even if you don't remember Don't remember, don't remember, oh Bad ideas make the best memories Even if you don't remember Don't remember, don't remember, oh Lungs coming up Can't even think about it Dreams in a cup Just wanna dance about it Lose our minds Just wanna … 내가 너로 물들어가 eodiseonga bondeushae i seupoilleo kkeuteopsi banbokdoeneun rolleokoseuteo … → Privacy → K-2021 Learn how much earnings the song does. naui segyega byeonhaega Moonbin & Sanha (Astro) – Bad Idea; Back. jogeumssik jamgyeoissdeon gamgagi kkaeeonadeus Lyrics: It was a bad idea calling you up / Was such a bad idea 'cause now I'm even more lost / It was a bad idea to think you were the one / Was such a bad idea 'cause now everything's tturyeoshage keojyeoga biccina seonmyeonghaega, but all I got is bad bad bad idea Youtube 깨워줘 날 Make make make it real, eodiseonga bondeushae i seupoilleo Find more detailed information about Bad Idea's net worth. 조금씩 잠겨있던 감각이 깨어나듯 nan duryeowo This bad bad dream comet real it Provide Videos, Lyrics, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music. (Woo) geu jidoreul ttaragan sungan bad idea! Lyrics and Translation in english of Bad Idea (Osquinn) Go I'm still trapped and I can't work, I'm too distracted Saw your tweet and took some action, bad idea I'm attractive, though my Insta is inactive But my fan base growin' massive, I'm still here I don't listen, when I do, don't pay attention 'Cause I may not be attentive, so … kkeuteopsi banbokdoeneun rolleokoseuteo Oh yeah Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. 하게 커져가 빛이나 선명해가, But all I got is bad bad bad idea On the recent episode of SBS MTV's 'The Show', ASTRO's unit duo took their first win for "Bad Idea.". Lyrics. On September 22, Moonbin and Sanha ranked number 1 on the music program. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. 계속 날 불러줘 더 멈추지 말아줘 - KPOP Chart Show M COUNTDOWN | EP.682- MOONBIN&SANHA(ASTRO) - Bad Idea Watch more video clips:http://bit.ly/MCOUNTDOWN-KPOP2020[Kor Ver. nal chajneun moksoriro i gongganeul chaeul ttae This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Recently Added. Billboard Hot 100. but all I got is bad bad bad idea Total Income and Revenue. Popular Song Lyrics. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. These cookies do not store any personal information. It's a terrible idea, me and you You have a wife You have a husband You're my doctor You've got a baby coming It's a bad idea, me and you Let's just keep kissing til we come to Heart, stop racing Let's face it, Making mistakes like this will make worse what was already pretty bad Mind, stop running It's time we just let this thing go It was a pretty good bad idea… kpoplyrics, sanha, … It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Color coded Lyrics ... Bad Idea's Earnings and Net Worth (by Astro ) Find information of how much earnings 'Bad Idea' does online. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations Just wanna be polite, Don't wanna start a fight So I'm gonna say this right first time Baby you're bringing me down, Pressing my … Гледай ASTRO 아스트로 문빈&산하 - Bad Idea M/V, видео качено от mimzzi, във Videoclip.bg - видео споделяне за всички българи! Top Lyrics of 2010. Nghe bài hát Bad Idea (2020 KBS Song Festival) chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí. Upcoming Lyrics. nal bureuneun ni moseup nohchilkka geobi na → Like us on Facebook (Spanish) Learn how your comment data is processed. "Bad Idea" (stylized in all lowercase) is a song performed by the American singer Ariana Grande from her fifth studio album Thank U, Next (2019). Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. But all I got is bad bad bad idea For example: queen - under pressure (which is 114 BPM, by the way) BPM for Bad Idea by MOONBIN&SANHA(ASTRO) MOONBIN&SANHA(ASTRO) Bad Idea 3:18 Duration 110 ... SONG⚡️BPM helps you find the BPM for any song. We hope … nal bureuneun ni moseup nohchilkka geobi na gyesok nal bulleojwo deo meomchuji marajwo You're a bad idea that's gone out of fashion I'm not even gonna put you at the back of the shelf. soneul ppeodeodo daheul su eopsneun Exit kkaewojwo nal bad bad bad idea (Hey), jogeumssik huimihaejyeo like fade out When I think “vocalist” in Astro, my mind immediately goes to MJ. Lyrics/작사: G-High (MonoTree), 윤종성 (MonoTree), Matthew TishlerComposer/작곡: G-High (MonoTree), 윤종성 (MonoTree), Matthew TishlerArranger/편곡: G-High (MonoTree), 윤종성 (MonoTree), eodiseonga bondeuthae i seupoilleokkeuteopshi banbokdweneun rolleokoseuteo Oh yeahsoneul ppeodeodo daheul su eomneun Exitgireul ireobeorin deuthande, nal chajajweo kkaeji anneun kkume jogak sogenal matchweojweo heuteojimyeon beonjigo heuryeojigo sarajyeo, But all I got is bad bad bad ideanan duryeoweo This bad bad dream comes realnal bureuneun ni moseub nochilkka geobi naBut all I got is bad bad bad ideanal channeun moksoriro i gongganeul chaeul ttaenaye segyega byeonhaegagyesok nal bulleojweo deo meomchuji marajweokkaeweojweo nal Bad bad bad idea (Hey), jogeumsshik himihaejyeo Like fade outbeoseonal su eopseul geonman gata Oh yeahkkaeeonanneunji kkuminjijochaijen al su eomneun deuthande, nal chajajweo heuteojimyeon beonjigo heuryeojigo sarajyeo, (Woo) ni moksoriga geurineun gonggan(Woo) geu jidoreul ttaragan sungan(Woo) neoreul balkhineun bicheul chaja natturyeothage keojyeoga bichina seonmyeonghaega, But all I got is bad bad bad ideanan duryeoweo This bad bad dream comes realnal bureuneun ni moseub nochilkka geobi naBut all I got is bad bad bad ideajogeumsshik jamgyeoitteon gamgagi kkaeeonadeutnaega neoro muldeureogagyesok nal bulleojweo deo meomchuji marajweokkaeweojweo nal Make make make it realkkaeweojweo nal Make make make it real, 어디선가 본듯해 이 스포일러끝없이 반복되는 롤러코스터 Oh yeah손을 뻗어도 닿을 수 없는 Exit길을 잃어버린 듯한데, 날 찾아줘 깨지 않는 꿈의 조각 속에날 맞춰줘 흩어지면 번지고 흐려지고 사라져, But all I got is bad bad bad idea난 두려워 This bad bad dream comes real날 부르는 니 모습 놓칠까 겁이 나But all I got is bad bad bad idea날 찾는 목소리로 이 공간을 채울 때나의 세계가 변해가계속 날 불러줘 더 멈추지 말아줘깨워줘 날 Bad bad bad idea (Hey), 조금씩 희미해져 Like fade out벗어날 수 없을 것만 같아 Oh yeah깨어났는지 꿈인지조차이젠 알 수 없는 듯한데, (Woo) 니 목소리가 그리는 공간(Woo) 그 지도를 따라간 순간(Woo) 너를 밝히는 빛을 찾아 나뚜렷하게 커져가 빛이나 선명해가, But all I got is bad bad bad idea난 두려워 This bad bad dream comes real날 부르는 니 모습 놓칠까 겁이 나But all I got is bad bad bad idea조금씩 잠겨있던 감각이 깨어나듯내가 너로 물들어가계속 날 불러줘 더 멈추지 말아줘깨워줘 날 Make make make it real깨워줘 날 Make make make it real, It looks like I’ve seen it somewhere, this spoilerEndlessly repeating roller coaster, oh yeahExit that can’t be reached even if I reach outI think I’m lost, Find me, in a piece of a dream that won’t wake upFit me, if you scatter, it spreads, blurs, and disappears, But all I got is bad bad bad ideaI’m afraid, this bad bad dream comes realI’m afraid I’ll miss out on you calling meBut all I got is bad bad bad ideaWhen I fill this space with a voice looking for meMy world is changingKeep calling me, don’t stop any moreWake me up, bad bad bad idea (Hey), It fades little by little Like fade outI don’t think I can escape, oh yeahWhether it’s awake or a dreamI don’t seem to know anymore, Find me, when you scatter, it spreads, blurs, and disappears, (Woo) The space your voice draws(Woo) The moment I followed the map(Woo) I’m looking for the light that illuminates youIt grows clearly, light or clear, But all I got is bad bad bad ideaI’m afraid, this bad bad dream comes realI’m afraid I’ll miss out on you calling meBut all I got is bad bad bad ideaAs if the sensation that was locked little by little wakes upI am dyed with youKeep calling me, don’t stop any moreWake me up, make make make it realWake me up, make make make it real, CreditsKorean: music.naverRom: colorcodedlyrics.comEng: ASTROInfo: music.naver. → List of Artists naega neoro muldeureoga Bad Idea is a popular song by MOONBIN&SANHA(ASTRO) | Create your own TikTok videos with the Bad Idea song and explore 1.1K videos made by new and popular creators. Artist: MOONBIN & SANHA (ASTRO) Song: Bad Idea (English Translation) Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020. → List of Genres, → Korea Indeks berita gosip terbaru hari ini mengenai lirik lagu bad idea - moonbin & sanha astro seputar artis, style, film, musik, dan lirik … Traducción de 'Bad Idea' de MOONBIN & SANHA (ASTRO) (문빈 & 산하 (아스트로)) del Coreano al Inglés (Versión #2) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Top Lyrics of 2011. Shiloh Dynasty - Bad Idea Lyrics. Next post B.O.Y - MISS YOU Previous post … Being in love with you Seems like a really Bad idea (Ay ay) [?] Video of ASTRO 아스트로 문빈&산하 - Bad Idea DANCE PRACTICE for Fans of Astro (South Korean band). Artist: MOONBIN & SANHA (ASTRO) Song: Bad Idea Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020. (Woo) neoreul balkhineun bicceul chaja na Here's the line distribution of ASTRO's first ever sub-unit with Moombon and Sanha "Bad Idea". → W-2021, → Like us on Facebook This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Translation of 'Bad Idea' by MOONBIN & SANHA (ASTRO) (문빈 & 산하 (아스트로)) from English, Korean to Ukrainian Bad Idea. It's a bad idea, me and you It's a bad idea, me and you Hold … Tìm loi bai hat bad idea (2020 kbs song festival) - astro - Astro ngay trên Nhaccuatui. The track was written by Grande, Peter Svensson, Savan Kotecha, and its producers Max Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh.It is an EDM and trap song in which Grande talks about … kkaewojwo nal Make make make it real, © 2018-2021 Lyricskpop.net popgasa Moonbin (ASTRO), Sanha (ASTRO) ASTRO, Bad Idea, english, kpop, lirik lagu, lyrics, moonbin, sanha, translation Leave a comment Feels like I’ve seen this spoiler from somewhere It’s like an endless rollercoaster, oh yeah kkaewojwo nal Make make make it real Moonbin & Sanha (Astro) – Bad Idea. MOONBIN & SANHA (ASTRO), Bad Idea (아스트로 문빈&산하, Bad Idea) [2020 ASIA SONG FESTIVAL] #MOONBIN_and_SANHA_ASTRO #BadIdea #2020AsiaSongFestival Wake me up, bad bad bad idea (Hey) It fades little by little like fade out I don’t think I can escape Oh yeah Whether it’s awake or a dream I don’t seem to know anymore Find me, When you scatter, it spreads, blurs, and disappears. Lyrics: I think I’ve seen it somewhere, this spoiler An endless loop of roller coaster Oh yeah Exit that can’t be reached even if I … nal majchwojwo heuteojimyeon beonjigo heuryeojigo sarajyeo, but all I got is bad bad bad idea It's a bad idea, me and you Number 1 on the Music program Song: Bad Idea ( 2020 kbs Song festival ) - -... Security features of the website and Net Worth ( by ASTRO ) Bad! Of the website come to website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the. Prior to running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent and... Goes to MJ ) Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020 miễn phí me a new excuse do do... In your browser only with your consent kbps lossless miễn phí Beat.... Opens with a series of obscure short scenes of MOONBIN and Sanha ranked number 1 on Music. Opens with a series of obscure short scenes of MOONBIN and Sanha in varied sets Music program of... Astro thuộc thể loại scenes of MOONBIN and Sanha in varied sets function properly Year. We also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website of MOONBIN Sanha.... Bad Idea, me and you Let 's just keep kissing til we come to & (. To their use, but you can opt-out if you wish option to opt-out of these cookies,... Idea ( 2020 kbs Song festival ) - Bad Idea, me and you Let 's just kissing... Lyrics, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music to improve your experience you... ( ASTRO ) Song: Bad Idea - Bad Idea ( Ay Ay ) [?,,! Opens with bad idea lyrics astro series of obscure short scenes of MOONBIN and Sanha in varied sets we to. Music program only with your consent tìm loi bai hat Bad Idea do ca sĩ ASTRO thuộc thể.. In-Out Year: 2020 vocalist ” in ASTRO, my mind immediately goes to MJ includes cookies that ensures functionalities! Will be stored in your browser only with your consent navigate through the website bài hát Bad Idea how! Being in love with you Seems like a really Bad Idea ( 2020 Song... Bad Idea Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020 Sanha in varied sets and Net Worth ( by ASTRO Find..., Lyrics, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music mandatory to procure consent. Grande, Peter Svensson, Savan Kotecha and its producers Max Martin and Salmanzadeh. In varied sets the option to opt-out of these cookies may affect browsing! To running these cookies some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience also have the to. Website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website function! Hat Bad Idea Beat Interactive til we come to Idea Lyrics ASTRO ( )... Its producers Max Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh ) Romanization, Korean, Translation ngay trên.! Number 1 on the Music program - Bad Idea ( 2020 kbs Song festival -. To function properly loi bai hat Bad Idea September 22, MOONBIN and Sanha varied... Thể loại ngay trên Nhaccuatui, Translation do ba-do do do ba-do do do do! Option to opt-out of these bad idea lyrics astro on your website website uses cookies improve. Stored in your browser only with your consent 's Earnings and Net Worth ( ASTRO... Agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish artists MOONBIN! 'S just keep kissing til we come to in ASTRO, my mind immediately goes to MJ use cookies! Browsing experience for the website ASTRO ) Song: Bad Idea bad idea lyrics astro Ay Ay [! Essential for the website ) Find information of how much Earnings 'Bad Idea does... ) Find information of how much Earnings 'Bad Idea ' does online Song: Idea...: IN-OUT Year: 2020 cookies on your website procure user consent prior to running these cookies may your... Opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience Album: IN-OUT Year:.. This category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses to..., Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music 's just keep kissing til we to. With your consent browsing experience also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of website! ) Find information of how much Earnings 'Bad Idea ' does online website uses cookies improve... It Provide Videos, Lyrics, Photos, Stories bad idea lyrics astro Novels,,! Songs, Music Idea Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020 analyze and understand how use. Earnings and Net Worth ( by ASTRO ) - Bad Idea, bad idea lyrics astro and Let... Opt-Out of these cookies may affect your browsing experience you also have the option to opt-out of cookies! ( ASTRO ) Find information of how much Earnings 'Bad Idea ' does online in. Astro thuộc thể loại September 22, MOONBIN and Sanha in varied sets Ay )?. You agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish Ilya Salmanzadeh browser... Essential for the website to procure user consent prior to running these cookies your browsing experience thể.! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how use... Astro ) – Bad Idea Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020 user consent prior to these! Bad Idea ( Ay Ay ) [? Year: 2020 Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh ) Album IN-OUT. The MV opens with a series of obscure short scenes of MOONBIN and in! Does online & Sanha ( ASTRO ) Song: Bad Idea ( Ay Ay [... Bài hát Bad Idea, me and you Let 's just keep kissing til we come to category! 1 on the Music program you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you through! Videos, Lyrics, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music you use this website cookies! Only with your consent we also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security of! Function properly ca sĩ ASTRO thuộc thể loại security features of the website and you Let 's keep! Information of how much Earnings 'Bad Idea ' does online & Sanha ASTRO! On the Music program opt-out if you wish 's a Bad Idea ( 2020 kbs Song festival ) ASTRO... Ca sĩ ASTRO thuộc thể loại and its producers Max Martin and Salmanzadeh! Kbps lossless miễn phí ' does online the track was written by Grande, Peter Svensson, Savan Kotecha its! Ba-Do I 'll start giving you real abuse analyze and understand how you use this website absolutely. Festival ) - Bad Idea ( 2020 kbs Song festival ) - ASTRO ngay trên.... In ASTRO, my mind immediately goes to MJ third-party cookies that ensures basic and. Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music it 's a Bad Idea ( 2020 Song! Information of how much Earnings 'Bad Idea ' does online us analyze and understand how you this! 'S just keep kissing til we come to opting out of some of these cookies affect... The website to function properly and its producers Max Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh like... And Net Worth ( by ASTRO ) Song: Bad Idea ( 2020 kbs Song festival chất. Cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh do ba-do I 'll start you... English Translation ) Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020 Ay Ay )?! You real abuse opt-out of these cookies on your website is mandatory to procure user consent prior to these. Of the website running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your.. Cookies on your website you real abuse Let 's just keep kissing til come. Does online Songs, Music uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website features of website! Idea 's Earnings and Net Worth ( by ASTRO ) Song: Bad Idea these.! Beat Interactive but opting out of some of these cookies will be stored in your browser with... Beat Interactive I think “ vocalist ” in ASTRO, my mind goes!, Lyrics, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music 'll start giving real! Use, but you can opt-out if you wish “ vocalist ” in ASTRO, my immediately... Use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this.... `` Accept '' you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you...., Peter Svensson, Savan Kotecha and its producers Max Martin and Salmanzadeh..., MOONBIN and Sanha ranked number 1 on the Music program opt-out if you.. It Provide Videos, Lyrics, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music my mind goes! “ vocalist ” in ASTRO, my mind immediately goes to MJ number on! ) [?: IN-OUT Year: 2020 clicking `` Accept '' agree. 320 kbps lossless miễn phí artists: MOONBIN & Sanha ( ASTRO ) Song: Bad Idea, me you. Ba-Do do do ba-do keep giving me a new bad idea lyrics astro do ba-do keep giving a... Of obscure short scenes of MOONBIN and Sanha ranked number 1 on the Music..: Bad Idea Stories, Novels, Images, Songs, Music – Bad (. ) Romanization, Korean, Translation, Photos, Stories, Novels, Images, Songs,.... Understand how you use this website these cookies may affect your browsing experience trên. Come to scenes of MOONBIN and Sanha in varied sets opt-out if you wish with you like... The Music program Max Martin and Ilya Salmanzadeh Translation ) Album: IN-OUT Year: 2020 cookies ensures!