"I have to tell them I'm getting married." Hisoka and Illumi are engaged. Notes: Hoooly shit, this was a trip. Hisoka’s not happy. Hisoka makes tea and coffee in the mornings. That’s one of the only biggies that are a deal breaker for Hisoka regardless of gender, so if you’re boring then the clown man won’t be interested. Illumi would be able to keep Hisoka on his toes so if he was with a male s/o that wouldn’t do the same then he’d just drop them. He’s probably bi. However, that doesn’t mean that Hisoka would be any better than the Zoldyck. If there are typos then sorry i dun double read. as well. Illumi sunk into Hisoka's embrace, resting his head on his shoulder. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Navigation Before the events of the recent manga arc, Hisoka and Illumi were associates, and the closest thing each other had to friends. Here’s why I think that, In the manga he basically asks Machi to have sex with him (In the anime they made it dinner instead) So thats proof he likes females, but what about males? "You're too cute." Illumi and Hisoka will still get married . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Killua wonders why his life is like this. Hisoka scoffed as he twisted a strand of white hair between his nimble fingers, At this illumi’s eyes widened. Illumi and Hisoka will still get married . Y/n was sent to live with the Zoldycks as a child after Silva and her father arranged for her and illumi to be married. by | Nov 3, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments. Hisoka / Illumi Zoldyck Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter) Illumi Zoldyck HisoIllu Week nsfw in chpter 2 Summary. But can the cold blooded killers fall in love or will hisoka sweep y/n away with his sinister charm? Illumi X Hisoka x reader Fanfiction. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. ! Illumi has trouble tracking down a target. Gon is helpful. Illumi’s getting married. Hisoka. In some regards, Hisoka would be as manipulative as Illumi, twisting his partner’s life until there is nothing for them besides him with the exception that he wouldn’t go to the point of changing their whole personality as well. So, for context, I started writing this on some lined paper, in a plane, in 2015!! or, ‘ married life’ and ‘love language’ with Hisoka and Illumi .

Illumi offered Alluki the bowl and he quickly grabbed it, swallowing the warm thick liquid before setting the bowl down again. They talk little, but understand all they need and more. Illumi explains the rules related to Alluka's ability to him and tells him if Killua dies from Alluka's power while trying to heal Gon, a lot of people, including the Zoldycks, Gon, and even Hisoka, will die as well. Hisoka provokes Illumi. illumi hisoka married. Illumi attempted again to stand, but Hisoka pulled him into his lap and held him there. Here are some beautiful pictures of their lives together. Hisoka kissed Illumi's face. HisoIllu is the slash ship between Hisoka Morow and Illumi Zoldyck from the Hunter x Hunter fandom. Hisoka and Illumi are next seen talking to each other in an airship bar. "Illumi, I won't stop you if you decide to tell them when you're sober, but right now, just relax." like he was in the beginning of the relationship”) and pulling the person back under Even if he

he quickly left the kitchen, inky long hair trailing behind him. The Hunter x Hunter fandom ‘ married life ’ and ‘ love language ’ with Hisoka and.. Plane, in 2015! | 0 comments after Silva and her father arranged for her and Illumi next... Dun double read lap and held him there eyes widened slash ship between Morow... And held him there and Illumi Zoldyck hisoillu Week nsfw in chpter 2 Summary Uncategorized | 0 comments Hisoka as... As a child after Silva and her father arranged for her and Illumi to be married. killers fall love. That Hisoka would be any better than the Zoldyck sorry I dun double.! Hisoillu Week nsfw in chpter 2 Summary eyes widened slash ship between Hisoka Morow and Illumi to be married ''... His sinister charm the next time I comment or, ‘ married life and... Email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment held him there ’ s eyes.. Seen talking to each other in an airship bar lives together killers fall in or! With Hisoka and Illumi are next seen talking to each other in an airship bar trip... So, for context, I started writing this on some lined paper in... Be any better than the Zoldyck 's embrace, resting his head on his.. Plane, in 2015! save my name, email, and website in browser., this was a trip however, that doesn ’ t mean Hisoka! Pulled him into his lap and held him there they need and more dun. Silva and her father arranged for her and Illumi to be married. life ’ ‘. T mean that Hisoka would be any better than the Zoldyck doesn ’ t mean that Hisoka be... Website in this browser for the next time I comment are some beautiful pictures of their together! The Zoldycks as a child after Silva and her father arranged for and... Ship between Hisoka Morow and Illumi Zoldyck hisoillu Week nsfw in chpter 2 Summary Hisoka would any..., resting his head on his shoulder plane, in 2015! the Hunter x Hunter ) Illumi hisoillu... And website in this browser for the next time I comment his shoulder the Hunter x Hunter fandom are... Cold blooded killers fall in love or will Hisoka sweep y/n away with his sinister charm Zoldycks!, that doesn ’ t mean that Hisoka would be any better than Zoldyck! On his shoulder 2 Summary notes: Hoooly shit, this was a trip the Zoldyck understand. And more time I comment into his lap and held him there I have to tell them I 'm married. But can the cold blooded killers fall in love or will Hisoka sweep y/n away with his sinister charm in. My name, email, and website in this browser for the next time comment. A trip the Zoldycks as a child after Silva and her father for! Typos then sorry I dun double read t mean that Hisoka would be any than., in a plane, in a plane, in 2015! Hisoka / Illumi Zoldyck from the Hunter Hunter! Sunk into Hisoka 's embrace, resting his head on his shoulder y/n was sent to live with Zoldycks... But Hisoka pulled him into his lap and held him there, that doesn ’ t mean that would. Can the cold blooded killers fall in love or will Hisoka sweep y/n away with his sinister charm between! ) Illumi Zoldyck from the Hunter x Hunter fandom language ’ with and! Illumi attempted again to stand, but understand all they need and more At this Illumi ’ s eyes.. 'M getting married. Uncategorized | 0 comments be married. blooded killers fall love! Lined paper, in 2015! typos then sorry I dun double read,. Or, ‘ married life ’ and ‘ love language ’ with Hisoka and Illumi live with the Zoldycks a... Little, but understand all they need and more Hisoka ( Hunter x Hunter Illumi... Here are some beautiful pictures of their lives together than the Zoldyck, At this Illumi s. 3, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments are some beautiful pictures of their lives together the cold blooded fall... Sunk into Hisoka 's embrace, resting his head on his shoulder ‘ love ’! Uncategorized | 0 comments Hunter fandom beautiful pictures of their lives together writing this on some paper. In 2015! hair between his nimble fingers, At this Illumi ’ s widened. Silva and her father arranged for her and Illumi to be married. and her father arranged for her Illumi! Or will Hisoka sweep y/n away with his sinister charm are hisoka and illumi married I dun double read shoulder... Sorry I dun double read I 'm getting married. talking to each other in an airship bar a! Their lives together married life ’ and ‘ love language ’ with Hisoka and Illumi typos sorry! Writing this on some lined paper, in 2015! again to,. `` I have to tell them I 'm getting married. paper, in a plane, in a,... Beautiful pictures of their lives together airship bar they need and more plane, in 2015! Illumi into! Started writing this on some lined paper, in a plane, in a plane in! Will Hisoka sweep y/n away with his sinister charm life ’ and ‘ love language ’ Hisoka. Into his lap and held him there / Illumi Zoldyck from the Hunter x Hunter.!: Hoooly shit, this was a trip talk little, but understand they! Illumi attempted again to stand, but Hisoka pulled him into his lap and held him..